Author Topic: Halloween  (Read 356 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Halloween
« on: October 28, 2016, 11:58:28 PM »
 You know it’s starting to get really hectic as of late…

And by hectic I mean that the SCW Singles Championship picture has changed so much within the last few weeks. My friend Roxi Johnson retired to spend some time with her precious little Nate and that has left the company without a Roulette Champion.

So now you got the likes of all of these various women who the company feels is worthy of going after that title. It’s a damn shame to see Sam Marlowe has fallen so far and so quick too. But yet you have a Roulette division that’s now jam packed. Kate Steele just changed the entire landscape of the Internet Championship division.

So you have a new champion there. The bombshell Tag division has been expanding but for the most part it’s been quiet. The Clan are a good solid team but they seem to be just there, but out of everyone on the entire roster. There has been one constant that everybody can depend on to bring their absolute best week in and week out.

There has been one consistent bombshell in the midst of everything who is ready to lead this division and has been leading it and she goes by the name of the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!

I may not have been the champion that all of the masses wanted. As every time I come down to the ring something controversial always happens. The boos just love to be brought down upon me, and everyone is just so envious of what I achieved.

But the reality of everything is I am the champion that this company has NEEDED! And I always make sure that wrestling is the focal part of everything that I do!

When I am not on SCW programming and people question how I could disappear. Why isn’t the champion on the shows? I am out there doing meet and greets to the people that actually are smart enough to know that I am talented.

I am out there at the comic conventions and the SCW World Bombshell Championship goes everywhere that I go. I always make sure to let people know that I am a World Champion and that always becomes the center of every single conversation that I am apart of.

Yet for some reason lately people are going around saying that they don’t like me. That I am mean among everything else.

Seriously?

Is that what you all see me as? As a woman who is mean? I wouldn’t say that I am mean. I am more of a woman that’s a go getter. When I see something I really want. Guess what… I simply go after it and grab it with my own bare hands. If that makes me a mean person than people need to get their heads from out of their asses and see that I am only trying to be the best wrestler that I possibly can be.

Honestly I think what people hate the most about me is that they know that in a little more over a month or so I would have past Delia Darling as number 2 on the all time SCW World Bombshell Champion longest reign list. That just goes to show you how much I have gotten better over the year, and it’s something that I have earned with my own bare hands.

So keep the hate going but as long as I am your champion I will continue to give you all something to boo me about.

But it’s whatever… If you want to hate me go for but it still won’t change the fact that I am your World Bombshell Champion and I am a SILVER SCREEN QUEEN.

Anyway I seemed to have gotten a little off track and it’s time to focus to the task at hand. This Sunday the world will be in for a major treat as we journey in on a special edition of Climax Control because it’s going to be the Halloween edition so you all know what that means right?!

It’s time to find a costume! It’s time to find something to really wow the audiences with but that in itself can be a hard thing to really decide on. After all what can a well established actress and cosplayer really do for a holiday that is about dressing up into costume. What should I come down to the ring as for my adoring public?

Truthfully I don’t know but you can expect it to be excellent. You can expect things to look superb. It is going to be absolutely beautiful and worthy of a champion.

I can’t afford to disappoint MY FANS because Climax Control takes place right in the capitol of California Sacramento. I may be a Detroit native at heart but everyone should know that I have made California my home. California is where I enjoy being and although this isn’t Los Angeles where I reside a few miles away in beautiful Hollywood Hills. It’s still California and you can expect my fans to actually show up!

I won’t let you all down… Especially when I am booked against the likes of Mercedes Vargas.

What has she honestly done for the company lately?

What has she done to even warrant herself a match with yours truly anyway?

The last time we fought one another…

Hell just about EVERY TIME we face one another don’t I always find a way to beat her ass in? Don’t I always come out on top?

So why should I even be a bit worried about facing her in a match this weekend? She couldn’t beat me when she was the number one contender trying to build momentum against Delia. She couldn’t beat me right after losing the Internet Championship. She couldn’t beat me when my World Bombshell Championship was on the line so why should any of that matter now?

What is going to give her the motivation to actually come down to that ring and beat me when absolutely nothing is on the line? I will tell you what… NOTHING.

She doesn’t have a chance in hell as beating me and I am going to prove like always that I am in a class of my own. I can’t be touched and when I am done with Vargas she will be nothing more than an afterthought.

Suck on that Christian Underwood always trying to screw me over! I will show you what Crystal Millar is all about.

At Home in Hollywood Hills
Preparing for Halloween
Crystal’s mansion.

Crystal smiled as she was getting everything ready at her home in Hollywood Hills. Crystal had always gone all out for Halloween and she made it where her home was the place to be on October 31st. She was hanging cobwebs from the ceiling and decorating the inside of her home with every single scary thing known to man. Skeletons all over the place. Coffins. Crystal really got into the spirit. Her sixteen year old daughter Brittany sighed as she watched her mom hanging a coweb from the ceiling using a ladder. Brittany just sighed as she glanced up at her mother.

Brittany: What do you think you are doing?!

Crystal: What’s it look like B Brat?! I am getting in the mood. This the season to be scary! I am going to scare the hell out of these little kids this year. Granted I have to make a trip to Sacramento but right after I am going to catch an early morning flight and you and I are going to have some wonderful mother and daughter bonding.

Brittany: No that’s what I am afraid of! Maybe you should maybe tone it down this year for Halloween. I wouldn’t want a repeat of what happened last year!

Crystal just shakes her head as she looks back at her daughter.

Crystal: Last Halloween was just a minor setback but I guarantee that won’t happen again this year!

Brittany crosses her arms as she looks directly at Crystal with a long sigh.

Brittany: Minor setback?! Mom we spent most of the day in a stupid holding cell! How the hell was that a freaking setback!

Crystal: Because we got caught! You know had you been able to keep up with me… We wouldn’t have gotten caught.

Brittany: Right….

Crystal: Don’t blow me off… I am only trying to teach you how it was for me growing up when I was your age. Me and your auntie Stephanie did a lot of stuff back in Detroit. We were legends for the way we celebrated Halloween. Maybe if you would just listen you could have fun too…

Brittany: Halloween is overrated…

Crystal’s eyes open wide up.

Crystal: OVERRATED?!

Brittany: Like come on mom… We are millionaires we have money… If I really wanted candy I got go to the store and buy some. It’s really not that serious….

Crystal: IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GOD DAMN CANDY IT’S ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!

Crystal sighs and she shakes her head in disgust.

Crystal: Hell I can remember last year as it was just yesterday.

Flashback.

:2015 October 31st Halloween
Los Angeles, California.

Crystal and her daughter Brittany had ventured a little ways from Hollywood Hills. Crystal had parked her car in a shopping center’s parking lot. It wasn’t the most stable of neighborhoods but that was intentional as Crystal wanted to make sure her daughter got the full experience of what it meant to spend a Halloween with “THE” Crystal Hilton. Crystal and her daughter were wearing similar Halloween costumes. Crystal of course couldn’t help herself as Sailor Moon and she had forced Brittany to dress up as Sailor Mini Moon. Brittany exited the car offering a sigh as she looked back at her mother.

Crystal: These costumes are amazing aren’t they?!

Brittany:  I don’t understand why I have to sit here wearing this Sailor Mini Moon outfit. It looks retarded….

Crystal: Well that’s what you are wearing so it’s only right you dress up like me. People need to know we are a mother and daughter combo. So you will wear that Rini cosplay and enjoy it, but honestly the costumes don’t mean a thing. What should be important is what we plan to do.

Crystal smiles as she walks over to the trunk and she doesn’t waste any time popping it open. Crystal grabs a backpack and hands it to Brittany before she herself puts on a backpack for herself. Brittany grabs the backpack as she slowly begins to open it up.

Brittany: This is the ugliest backpack I have ever seen, and I thought the point was to put Candy inside… Why is it so heavy?!

Crystal: Just open it up… You will see… One must be armed and ready for Halloween… One must be ready to go to WAR!

Brittany opens up her backpack and pulls out a dozen eggs… She has black spray paint, and a few rolls of toilet paper in it. Brittany looks back at her mother with a sigh shrugging her shoulders.

Brittany: Seriously?! How old are you… Didn’t you get your fill of this when you were young.

Crystal: Oh I am sorry I WAS TOO BUSY TAKING CARE OF A DAUGHTER!

Brittany: Nobody told you to have me so young! Let’s just go home… I rather have my resident evil marathon playing through every game starting at Resident Evil 0. It could be fun!

Crystal: No! We are doing this my way… Now follow my lead!

Crystal smiles as she walks ahead as she takes Brittany with her. The two see a couple of teenagers walking down the street and Crystal can’t help but run up to them.

Crystal: Hey there… What are you for Halloween?!

Teenage Girl: Elsa!!!!

Teenage Boy: A power ranger!

Teenage Girl #2: Selena Gomez!

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she looks at them.

Crystal: Really?! You couldn’t help but be that crap and yet you couldn’t dress up as your’s truly?!

Teenage Girl: And what would that be?!

Crystal: Excuse me?! You know… Being Crystal Hilton… The greatest movie star and wrestler to walk within a wrestling company. She is kinda a big deal and what not. Everywhere she goes instant Hall of Famer.

Teenage Girl #2: Meh never heard of her! Selena Gomez on the other hand….

Crystal: SELENA GOMEZ?! That fake ass Latina Bitch ain’t got nothing on Crystal Hilton. Crystal’s talented a true movie star, a true pop star and….

Teenage Girl #2: But Selena went out with Justin Bieber and he’s a hunk and she was great in Another Cinderella Story. The way she danced with Drew Seeley was simply amazing!

Crystal: NO NO NO! Crystal is light years ahead of her… Crystal got mentioned to play in a reboot of West Side Story! She could have played the head girl in the Sharks that Tony falls in love with.

Teenage Boy: What?! Who?! OHHHH that’s the prequel to the Wizard of Oz right?

Crystal: No you idiot that’s Wicked… You know what… Screw it…. BRITTANY OPEN FIRE!!!

Brittany raises an eyebrow all of a sudden Crystal opens her backpack and she pulls out her carton of eggs. She begins to throw egg after egg at them. Brittany tries to do so but she misses the mark.

Crystal: Damn it Brittany can you actually hit something?!

Brittany: This is so stupid!!!

The teenagers all run away as Crystal smiles proud of herself.

Brittany: That was kinda mean!

Crystal: No… You see… That’s the spirit of Halloween to cause a lot of problems for people… I think we should use the toilet paper now.

Brittany: For what?!

Crystal: This!

Crystal walks up to someone’s house and she takes the toilet paper and throws it high up into the air. She engulfs the tree in nothing but toilet paper. Her and Brittany both do so and they grin as they give one another a hi five.

Brittany: Okay I will admit… That was pretty fun…. What’s the spray paint for?!

Crystal: To leave our mark…

Brittany: Mark?! What are you talking about mom…

Crystal: Well if you really must ask….

Crystal cracks an evil grin as she takes the spray paint out and walks to a white fence. Without hesitation she begins to vandalize that white fence. As she sprays the letters SSQ all over it in big letters… She grins as she looks at her daughter.

Crystal: Okay B Brat it’s on you.

Brittany: But isn’t that vandalism…

Crystal: Nah it’s all in good fun… All in the spirit of Halloween… Give it a try… Just imagine that you are in the middle of a game of Saints Row or even GTA!

With that Brittany can’t help but smile as she takes out her can. She shakes it up as she starts to spray on the fence but the moment she tries to do so we can hear the loud sounds of sirens. Crystal opens her eyes in amazement as she looks back at her daughter.

Crystal: It’s the cops RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Brittany: But I thought you said it was all in the spirit of Hallow

Crystal: Damn it just run!

Crystal grabs Brittany as the cops are after the two of them. Crystal throws her backpack into a bush and Brittany does the same. They are one fence away from being in the clear. Crystal manages to successfully climb it with ease but now it’s up to Brittany. She tries to climb it but get’s her foot stuck.

Brittany: I am STUCKKKKKKKK

Crystal: Damn it Brittany WE GOTTA GO!!!!

Crystal thinks about leaving her daughter there but she isn’t that terrible of a mother. She goes back to get her daughter and as soon as she does there are flashlights on her. Crystal places her hands into the air offering a long sigh. The two are handcuffed and placed right into the cop car. They are taken to the precinct as Crystal and Brittany sit in a holding cell.

Brittany: This is all your fault…

Crystal: I AM NOT THE ONE WHO GOT STUCK ON A DAMN FENCE!

Brittany: I never even wanted to do that in the first place! I was okay with just playing playstation!

The two women begin to argue with one another right in the cell. The yelling continues to get louder and louder and that’s when a cop walks up to the cell.

Cop: You two have received bail you are free to leave. Please don’t do this again or the consequences are going to be worse.

Crystal just blows them off as she walks with her daughter to the front of the police station where Jonathan is standing there with his arms crossed in his Tuxedo Mask costume. Crystal sighed as she could tell by the look on his face that he was upset. She definitely had some explaining to do.

Present Day

Crystal: Last year only sucked because you got caught!

Brittany: Well it was still a Halloween spent in a damn holding cell! And I can tell you this much… It won’t be happening again.

Crystal: I rather bring the party here this year… Don’t worry you will enjoy it just go with the flow… Now we have to decide what I am going to wear this year…

Brittany can only sigh in return as she looks back at her mother. It definitely was going to be a hell of a year and a Halloween this year.

On Camera

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of “Mercedes Vargas” walking in front of the camera. She bangs her heels on the floor as loud as she can as she offers a sigh before she waves her finger. Smirking. The funny thing it isn’t Vargas at all but instead we get treated to a sight of Crystal Millar dressed up as the hispanic wrestler.

Crystal: Hola!!! Buenos Tardes! I am the Argentine Assassin Mercedes Vargas and this week as the World turns in SCW… As people just move right past me and I get left in the dust. My soap opera is that of a boring one. I am a Giants fan during the football season. A former radio host, actress in some boring telenovela I am sure… At least I think so and am currently 36 years of age. My career in SCW has been amazing… Well until the day that Crystal Hilton decided to show up and sign her name on an SCW contract.

Crystal smiles as she nods her head in agreement.

Crystal: Before she got here I was the Queen of the crop. A true Assassin! I held the Roulette title and fought all of these nobodies! No I don’t mean talented people like Alexis Edwards and Celeste! I mean I literally fought nobody of importance and I sat on a belt, but yet I told everyone I was the longest reign with the belt. I did so much with it. I went on to win the Internet Championship. I held a Tag Team Championship and because of the beautiful Crystal Millar who is by far a better wrestler, actress, and entertainer than I am… She was able to gift wrapped me a spot as a Grand Slam Champion!

Crystal cracks a wide grin.

Crystal: I can say sooooooo much about Crystal. About the way she has always dominated my ass everyt ime I stepped foot inside of an SCW ring. The way she has always had my number among everything else but yeah it frustrates me that I can’t put her on my hit list! She is one target I just can’t seem to get! She is always one step ahead of me and it is sooooo annoying! How can I get her! How can I finally conquer Crystal Millar?! Woeeeeeeee is me!!!!!!!!!! Woeeeeeeeeee is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal can’t help but laugh as she struts around in her Vargas wig. Crystal yanks it off of her head as she exposes her beautiful purple hair. She can’t help but crack a wide grin as she begins to speak.

Crystal: You know it’s funny… Halloween is upon us and I am honestly having a hard time deciding on what I should dress up as this year. The thought of being Vargas crossed my mind. She’s done so much for this business and she should be proud but then I came to the reality that I am Crystal Millar… Why would I want to be Mercedes Vargas for?!

Crystal shakes her head in disgust. She walks away from the cameras as she grabs her White championship and slings it around her shoulder. She shakes her head in disgust as she begins to speak.

Crystal: Vargas can’t seem to ever get the job done. Whenever we are in the ring I always seem to beat her and it’s getting annoying because I do know I am better than her. That isn’t even a question in the matter but I remember a time when Vargas was my go to woman. Now this is me actually being serious. NO I AM NOT BEING MEAN BUT ACTUALLY SERIOUS HERE! Out of everyone on the roster. I would say besides Zelda Clark Vargas is who I am closest too. She and I have a history with one another where we were tag team champions together in another promotion, and when the time comes that I need a tag title to become a Grand Slam Champion here. Vargas you know you are who I would pick to be on that apron with me. What the hell has happened to you as of lately?!

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

Crystal: There was a time when Tommy Knox talked about you every single week. He talked you up. You were one of his favorites and you had so much going for you but lately it just seems like you don’t give a shit anymore. You have fell so far from grace and are a shade of your former self. Back when we were wrestling for 3WL we were tag team champions together. We held tag titles for 201 days. That in itself is so awesome and when the company was going out of business you chose me to wrestle in that final match to close the company out.

Crystal cracks a grin.

Crystal: And you know what happened right Vargas?! You actually defeated me! You proved to be a worthy opponent. You proved that you were at the very top of your game and that when push comes to shove you can be a force to be reckoned with. That is who I remember being in the ring with. That’s the woman that actually gave me a challenge. Someone I considered an equal and someone who always brought it. Shoving your spanglish in my face. You and I getting into heated spanish conversations and arguments. That’s what it was all about, but lately it seems you have forgotten all about that. You have become a shade of what you used to be, and you have been on a steady decline backwards for the past 3 months.

Crystal sighs.

Crystal: It’s honestly hard to take you like this Vargas. It’s hard to look at you as a serious threat but now our roles are reversed. Throughout my career here I was always the one on the outside looking in and you were the one who had to defend her crowd. Who had the title matches to look forward too, and I was motivated to simply be apart of the conversation. Now the tides have turned and the hunter has become the hunted. You are desperate to find your place of relevancy within the company. You are hungry to get back into the fray and what I have around my waste is what you want more than anything else. If you want it by all means please come and ebat me. Show me that you still have it. Show the world you have what it takes to beat me in the ring. Do you have that instinct anymore? Do you still have what it takes at 36 to keep on going? I hoenstly don’t know but what I do know is if you don’t I won’t hesitate to take old yeller to the back of the shed and put her ass down. As a former friend I feel like it’s my place to be the one. I look forward to seeing what you can do when the cameras are rolling. You are the one that has everything riding on this. Don’t lose your credibility. Show the world you still have what it takes. I’ll be waiting… For I am THE SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!! And I won’t let anybody usurp me… Not now and not ever!!!!!!!!!!!
user posted image