Author Topic: Determined  (Read 305 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Determined
« on: November 01, 2016, 12:12:16 PM »
 DETERMINED TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT. DETERMINED TO DISPEL THE RUMORS. DETERMINED TO RIGHT THE WRONGS OF CLIMAX CONTROL 163 WITH A WIN OVER RAGE AND JT MIDAS

NARRATOR:  James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando are determined to set the record straight as there are too many rumors and false claims going around. I will turn you over to them as the home of James and Pinky, located in the Mission District of San Francisco, for their presentation.

The scene shifts to the living room at the home of James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando in San Francisco, California. The room is casually lit with warm background lighting and there is a fire burning in the fireplace. There are two large over-stuffed chairs sitting on a slant in front of the fireplace. Between the two chairs is a table with a bottle of red wine on the table along with two wine glasses already containing wine. As the camera pulls back we see that James and Pinky are sitting in the chairs ready for their presentation. Pinky is dressed in black slacks, black dress shoes, and a smoking jacket if you want to call it that. James, being the more relaxed and casual one, is wearing pajama bottoms, house slippers, and a silk house jacket.

JAMES:  Welcome to our home in San Francisco. Yes there are homes in San Francisco that have fireplaces as you can see here in our home. I’ve been asked numerous times why I don’t waste any time airing a segment to let everyone know what’s going on. Some people think I should sit back and wait to see what my opponent has to say before I make comments. The situation is that I know what I want to say. I don’t have to base my comments on what others say. Pinkly and I are determined to set the record straight. There have been too many rumors, false accusations, and false statements going around that if we don’t set the record straight then we are not informing the viewers of the truth. It is hilariously amusing for me and Pinky to throw the truth out there and then watch opponents struggle to try to counter the truth. The truth is the truth is the truth and all your lies cannot counter the truth.

PINKY:  First I would like to comment on the incident where Kaylee distracted me so that Steve Ramone could lay me out with a boot to the face. During the altercation I uttered a comment to Kaylee that I don’t want to get involved with here in any way was because I’m a married man. I was married a long time ago but my wife passed away from cancer around the same time the father of James passed away. Since I lost my wife to an illness I sometimes refer to myself as a married man but in reality I am single now and plan on remaining that way.

JAMES:  Thanks for those comments Uncle but you don’t owe the viewers an explanation of anything.

PINKY:  I just wanted to get the truth out there before there are any further rumors or false statements going around. Speaking of rumors I will start with a recent one. There are rumors flying around that me and James are going soft because I happened to mention last week, at Climax Control 163 during our segment, that at Climax Control 162 after James was tossed out of the ring and Ramone’s thugs, Cyrus and Andreas, started beating him down, that Ryan Keys did an honorable thing. The honorable thing Keys did was to dive out of the ring, pull James away from Andreas and Cyrus, and toss James back into the ring so the two of them could continue their match. There’s nothing going soft on me just because I told you the truth. It was a nice thing Ryan Keys did and it deserved a mention. Had it been someone else in the match, like Chris Shipman, they wouldn’t have helped James. No they would have jumped out of the ring and joined in on the beat down. But now since Ramone decided to blindside me by using Kaylee his little punk ass is on my hit list and trust me that’s where Steve Ramone doesn’t want to be.

JAMES:  I’ve also heard rumors that some of the fans, who are probably Steve Ramone fans, are upset that I commented after my match with Ryan that I wasn’t sure if I was going to win the match. I commented that I was happy, but surprised, that I pulled off a win and a successful defense of the Roulette Championship. I didn’t make those comments due to being unsure of my wrestling abilities. I didn’t get to 11-4-1 in Singles competition and 14-5-1 combined Singles and Tag Team by being unsure of my wrestling abilities. The reason I made the comments is that when the Roulette Wheel landed on Steve’s Rules, which means the rules change constantly, whenever Steve Ramone wants them changed, it is a difficult match to be involved in. Add into it that Ramone was assigned as the Special Guest Referee and you could see the fix was on. Then you had Kaylee, Cyrus, and Andreas at ringside, so it was a case of overwhelming odds against me. I say that because Ramone was more fixated on screwing me out of the Roulette Title than he was in eliminating Ryan Keys from the match. So, of course, I would have doubts about my ability to overcome all those odds and still win. But I did overcome, and I did win, and your rumors, comments, and questions have been put to rest.

James and Pinky suspend their talk for a little bit while they pick up their wine glasses and partake of the red wine. After a few sips they return their wine glasses to the table and continue with their comments.

PINKY:  There are people claiming that I made a mistake, at my age of 63, of accepting the position as Manager to James Tuscini. They cite things like being kidnapped and beat down by Chris Shipman and his gang members. They cite me being tied up by prostitutes hired by Shipman. They cite Shipman beating me down and even pissing on me as reasons I made a mistake. Let me set the record straight. As long as I have a breath in my body I will be in James’ corner. Speaking of being in the corner I will be there November 6, 2016, to watch James and Dmitri take on Rage and JT Midas. Since J2H decided to be involved in this match then he needs to look at my face because if he tries to interfere in the match he will have to answer to me. You want to know something? Even if I were to receive injuries during an assault and I have to come to the ring on crutches I will do so. If someone wants to attack me while I’m on crutches they need to be aware that they may get their brains knocked out by a few whacks to their heads with my crutches. You think I can’t handle anyone at my age? Trust me that I got enough WHUP ASS left in this 63 year old body to kick the ass of anyone and everyone who gets in my way. If you don’t believe me then try me. Remember you have been warned.

JAMES:  Is that the alcohol talking Uncle?

PINKY:  HELL NO! That’s Pinky del Ferrando, full-blooded Sicilian Italian, talking!

JAMES:  Okay. With that said I repeat what Pinky said. You have been warned. Gee, Rage, I thought after you lost the Internet Title Belt you went into retirement to go into hiding. To be honest I suppose I would retire and go into hiding if I was defeated by my Stable-mate and the weakest link in your Stable at that time which is Despayre. I guess you couldn’t stay away and you got the itch and decided to make a come-back by getting involved in Dmitri’s match last week and causing him to lose. Well if you got an itch I got enough ass kicking in me to scratch your itch for you. As far as Midas goes I don’t know much about you and I honestly could care less who you are, what you think you are, or what you think you are capable of doing in our match. I will tell you that Dmitri is pissed off that you got involved in his match when, without a doubt, he had the match won. I’m upset that you got involved in his match because I saw Dmitri lose when he should have won. This Sunday is Payback Sunday. This is the day when we get revenge upon you for your screw job on Dmitri.

PINKY:  And if you think J2H will be able to get involved in the match to save you two from a humiliating loss to James and Dmitri you need to re-think that. I’m at ringside to ensure J2H remains in his cage, remains with the chain attached to his dog collar, with a muzzle on, to ensure he answers to me and does not get involved in this match. Pay close attention to what I do to J2H because it is a warning to everyone else who feels they can come at me and take me out. It takes more than Steve Ramone with a kick to my face to put me out of action. All that did was make me more determined to keep J2H, and anyone else who wants to interfere in this upcoming match, under control.

James and Pinky pick up their wine glasses and click them together with a toast.

JAMES:  Here’s to kicking the asses of Rage and Midas!

PINKY:  Here’s to us proving that when Midas and Rage are not blindsiding someone they cannot get the job done!

The two men drink their wine until their glasses are empty and then they toss their empty wine glasses into the fire in the fireplace as is their tradition.

JAMES:  Rage I already know how this week is going to go down with you. In typical Rage form you will air a segment in which you curse so much that the censors will have to bleep every other word you speak. I guess cursing so that out of every 100 words 50 words are bleeped out is what you think is going to win this match for you. Seeing your loss to Despayre to lose the Internet Title Belt to him you don’t realize that cursing doesn’t win wrestling matches. You will realize that when you lose to Unholy Alliance. Yes I have also taken a loss to Despayre and I know he’s a good wrestler but you walked into the match with Despayre claiming you are the best on the planet. Since Despayre defeated you that makes him the best wrestler on the planet using your logic eh? Rage once we get done with you in this match you will wish you had stayed in retirement.

PINKY:  Let’s move on to JT Midas. We have reviewed your Bio sheet and even you admit that you have been inconsistent in your wrestling. Still you decided to come out of retirement and try your hand at wrestling again even though failed at it in the past. Your return match was at Climax Control 162 against Samuel Devereux. Do you remember the outcome of that match? You LOST! Yep you lost your return match proving that you are still inconsistent in your wrestling abilities. If you think it will be different this time, due to having J2H in your corner, you need to think again. I warn you, J2H, that if you make the slightest move toward the ring, or if James or Dmitri are outside the ring and you make any move toward them, the next thing you will remember is waking up in the Intensive Care Unit as I will hurt you so badly that’s where you will end up.

JAMES:  We’re done playing games. We’re done getting screwed over. We’re done with the bullshit. This match is 100 percent business and you two are on the receiving end of our ass kicking business. We are determined to humiliate you two, and J2H, on Sunday.

PINKY:  Thanks for joining us today. This match will be a fitting match to set up for a defense of the Roulette Championship by James at High Stakes VI. We will be flying out to Santa Barbara, California, later in the week to get ready for our match at Climax Control 164. Have a great day!

Pinky lets the cameraman know that they are done with their comments for this segment. The cameraman calls into the Network and they cut the feet and move into a commercial break.