Author Topic: Trying out the Ben finger snap...  (Read 345 times)

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Trying out the Ben finger snap...
« on: October 28, 2016, 11:53:48 PM »
 Standing in the middle of a room, Sam Marlowe holds a hot chocolate as she looks around to spot an empty table and sitting in front of a window that shows the strip, she looks around suspiciously then smiles as she looks directly towards the camera and waves as her other hand moves to her ear and tweaks it slightly before snapping the fingers of her waving hand.  Around her, nothing freezes as behind her people can be seen continuing to move.  Shaking her head, she lets it fall forward for a moment then once more looks up and lets her hands wrap around a white cup with a hot liquid sloshing inside of it.

“Ok, I still don’t know how Ben and Jamie do it but I might as well just move on and not worry about it,” she offers as she draws the attention of a few people sitting nearby.  She feels the looks and with a smile, she points towards the camera lens and mouths the words ‘fourth wall’ before turning back.

“Okay, I have to be honest with you, I was completely surprised at the card for the Halloween show,” she says as she tucks her hair behind her ear.  “Not that I was booked for the show, that would have been a given but the fact that I was given the match that I was.”  Bringing the cup to her lips, she lowers her eyes slowly as she sips at the drink then looks up again as if spoken to.  “Oh in case you hadn’t heard, I was booked into the match for the vacant Bombshell Roulette title.  I never suspected that when I challenged Mr Ward and Mr Underwood to challenge me so I could work my way back into contendership for the Bombshell title that they would offer me a the challenge of the Roulette title.”

From the side, two older ladies turn to Sam and one brings a hand up with one finger pressed to her lips in the classic shhh pose.  Sam offers a self-conscious smile and nods then crooks her finger to invite the camera closer and lowers her voice.  “Now if you had asked me, I probably would have had me facing someone one on one in a lower card match considering that I have had a real win problem recently.  I won my last match but that was my last match…the matches before that weren’t that good for me.”  Sam again pauses as she sips at the drink and then sets it on the table in front of her to focus on it as if looking for what to add to the comments.

“Don’t get me wrong,” she adds slowly.  “I am flattered that management seems to think that I have what it takes to be in the Roulette title match.  After all, I was only looking forward to wrestling on the show and now I am looking forward to possibly winning the Roulette title.  And if I do, I look forward to doing it proud by defending it to the best of my abilities.  I don’t want to let Christian Underwood or Mark Ward down which means that I am going to fight tooth and nail to deserve it and do my best to win the match.”

The lady gets up and moves towards Sam who smiles as she looks at Sam then towards the camera.  “Who are you talking to young lady?” she asks the redhead.

Sam gives her a look and then looks at the camera with her.  “I am talking to the fans…”

The lady looks at the camera then Sam and shakes her head.  “You realize that the first sign of insanity is speaking to yourself.  And you look like someone that isn’t crazy.  So stop talking to yourself and just enjoy your drink and let the rest of us enjoy ours,” says the lady angrily before putting her hands on her hips.  Sam gives her a guilty look and then nods slowly before looking at the camera and shrugging as she mouths goodbye to the camera and then snaps her fingers again which freezes everything.

“Ah nuts!  BEN!!!”