Author Topic: And The Reign Continues...  (Read 267 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
And The Reign Continues...
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:44:02 PM »
 I did it!

That’s right Crystal Millar yours truly did exactly what she said she was going to do. She went right out there in the capital of Canada. In front of a crowd that absolutely loathes me because I loathe them in return. A city that plays host to my biggest rival in all of the wrestling industry. That piece of crap Matt Stone, and despite how much crap Keira was talking about me. Despite the way she sent me through that table in the weeks prior to our big match.

I did exactly what I had set out to do. I beat her ass so badly that she couldn’t go anymore. She had to tap out and that’s just a testament to how great I really am inside of the wrestling ring because I have the ability to go out to that ring and make these bitches tap out.

I beat them badly until they just can’t go anymore and the reason I find that humorous is because I pride myself on being a glorified spot monkey. Taking every risk known to man. Jumping off of anything and everything just to show how great I really am.

No one can dare step into my spotlight… No one should dare get in my way because I exist to always hog the spotlight. All eyes on me at all given times.

So to the haters who feel like I am not doing a great job as a champion because I want to take a show off here and there because you don’t see me in the shitty cities and the fans hate me for it. Guess what? Instead of hiding behind a Twitter account. Or vowing to take my title away from me why don’t you actually go out there and do it.

And yeah I am looking at you Mikah… Always so quick to say how nobody cares because I am the champion. How people don’t even want what I got anymore. Those of just the words of somebody who got her ass beat by a nobody at the supershow. I know Tommy was talking so much crap before my big title defense but where can anybody see that my stock is falling? Because it sure as hell isn’t it and I don’t plan to let it drop now or ever. I am setting the bar for the champions in this company.

And through hell or highwater I will go out there to the ring and showcase why I am the elite champion in this company today. I know it must bring a frown to Christian’s face seeing me as the World Bombshell Champion but the fact is I don’t really care what he thinks of me.

Ever since I won the Blast From The Past tournament he has been trying to find ways to screw me out of what belongs to me. He’s the one that simply added Sam Marlowe to my triple threat match. Him and Mark both made that Chamber of Fate match. They put Keira in front of me, and it’s not like it matters.

Everybody that you put in front of me ends up getting knocked right back down! So how long do I need to go on like this just to prove myself to this company.

Who else do I have to beat to show that I am the woman of the year. That I am the best bombshell of the year and when push comes to shove that I am untouchable inside of this ring?

I guess it’s just never enough when you are a champion and to be honest I actually kind of like it because it keeps giving me something to work towards. I just can’t be topped and I am at the prime of my career.

The truth is this year I have been a woman that is out for vengeance. It wasn’t that long ago when everybody told me that I was a lost cause in the wrestling world. That my better days were behind me. That I was simply a woman who was living in her glory days and couldn’t get anything done. All looked like it would be lost for me when Keira took my Roulette title, and I just couldn’t get it back from Melanie Gabrielle…

BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!!

Everybody that I couldn’t manage to beat… Within a year and a little more than that I can honestly say that I have beaten literally everybody. I took my first strap in this company away from Natalie Mckinley who had always had my number before hand. I overcame the likes of both Lucy and Melanie in the Blast From the Past tournament. I beat the unholy hell out of Sam Marlowe in a one on one match. And I finally gotten over the Keira Fisher hurdle so now I pose the question.

Who is honestly left?!

I have done it all and it brings a wide grin to my face because I know I am the woman and there isn’t a single thing that anybody on this roster can do to stop me. If five other women in the course of one match couldn’t stop me. If Keira and Sam Marlowe couldn’t beat me in a one on one match who honestly can?

There’s only a few names left here that I just want the pleasure of destroying inside the ring. One of them being Melody Grace and the other Mikah. Those two were absolutely dominant in their outings as champion and to justify my own place among the best of the best in this company I feel like I need to scratch them off of my list to really cement my legacy.

So Christian I must ask you because I know it kills you to see me parading around with injuries that I deem as being real! Parading around with this lovely White Strap around my waist and you immediately threaten to just strip it away from me every chance you get.

How does it feel knowing that every chance you get to take my title away seems to fail? How amazing is it to watch all of your hopes and dreams of me not being a champion just go up in flames because from where I am sitting I actually can’t help but enjoy it.

The fact is no matter who you line up in front of me it’s going to be the same result. And the same has been that everybody thought I was has faded away. The moment I wrestled under the Millar moniker is the moment that my career started to skyrocket, and as long as I have a husband backing me. A wonderful daughter, and a beautiful friend in Zelda. What more do I really need?!

The fact is that is all I need and if anyone else tells em differently than you can go shove it. This year has been about the revitalizing of Crystal, and I feel like I am doing things that I couldn’t do four years ago. All of you should be thinking me for my hard work ethic because with a wonderful champion like me. I established a balance to the division. I made the title mean something, but it won’t get looked upon like that. I know somebody will try to sell me short like I don’t mean anything. My hard work will be overlooked… Whatever… It’s not like your opinions matter anyway.

After all I am the Bombshell Champion and as long as I have that around my waist I know that instantly makes me a target, and that makes people want to gun for me. Bring it and watch me stomp all of you right back into the ground.

As far as Keira goes… Congratulations… You finally had your one on one shot. After everybody lobbied for you. After all of your friends harassed me on Twitter to no end. Begged to fight me for the belt. After beating Jessie Salco and making your way to fighting me was it worth it?

Was it worth it to finally fail in the end?

You don’t have to answer that… Enjoy your time off. Enjoy your new son and I hope Nathaniel really grows up to be something special. I know I say a lot of evil things but truth be told he has a very passionate mother. A woman who had climbed her way from being just a tag team wrestler to actually being a main event wrestler. Someone who showed they could hang with me and for that I tip my hat off to you.

Enjoy the time off and I hope that when things settle you will be right back fighting me once again because I do enjoy beating those who think they have a chance at dethroning me.

I am here to set the bar. I am here to become the greatest World Bombshell Champion of all time and it doesn’t matter who I have to beat or what bitch I have to go through. I will continue to showcase why I am the best of the best, and nobody can say any differently…

All hail Queen Christina… The true leader of this Bombshell Division…

TD Place Arena
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Backstage After Crystal’s Match

Crystal couldn’t help but crack an evil grin on her lips as she walked up the aisle with her championship locked tightly in her hands. Despite being such a chicken shit champion refusing to show up at most of the Canadian tour spots. Crystal’s nightmare had officially came to an end. She had crushed the hopes and dreams of Keira Fisher, and she remained as the World Bombshell Champion. An image that just made her smiled. She slung the championship proudly over her shoulder as she flipped a few fans off making it through the curtain. The moment she walked through she was immediately rushed by her teenage daughter Brittany. The girl smiled as she glared into the eyes of her mother.

“It was a tough crowd out there tonight… Everything okay?!”

The girl looked at her mother who just smiled and ran her fingers through her pink hair. She looked at her championship before slowly moving her eyes back to her daughter. “Tough crowd?! There’s nothing tough about sorry ass Ottawa… These are the same people that grew up around Matt Stone. There is nothing tough about any of them. I know they all wanted Keira to beat me but as you can see THAT just didn’t happen….” Crystal can’t help but smile wider than before.

“You know what the best thing about being in this city is?!”

The girl raised an eyebrow as she looked back at Crystal shrugging her shoulders. “And what would that be mom?!”  Crystal grinned in return as she patted her championship belt again. “The fact that a new champion wasn’t crowned and I can walk out of this city as a championship still… It just doesn’t get any better than that… Why don’t you go wait for me in catering. Let me go get changed and we are going to celebrate in a big way tonight...I hear there’s this really expensive restaurant named Absinthe that we can try out and rub my championship in front of everyone…”

Crystal cracks a wide grin as Brittany waves at her. “Don’t take too long… Let’s try not to have the one hour shower tonight….”

“Oh it may be longer than that.. Have to wash off all of this Canadian stench and I did wrestle Keira tonight so it definitely will be longer than usual….Anyway let me go do my thing…”

Brittany walks away as Crystal heads in the opposite direction heading right for the locker room area. Crystal finally reaches the locker room and opens the door, stopping in the doorway with what she sees. Matt Stone, who she had an earlier confrontation with. She’s also quick to notice that, aside from the two people in the room, it’s completely empty. She can’t spot her bag or purse anywhere.

“Well, well, well, look who’s finally arrived, it’s the champion. Good job out there Crystal, if I didn’t know any better, I’d swear you were actually competent at something.”

Crystal opens her eyes wide up as she stares daggers right into his eyes. “What the hell is going on?! Last time I checked this was the bombshells locker room and YOU shouldn’t be in here. Let alone you don’t even work in this company! Shouldn’t you be out there in the audience with the rest of your stupid fans? Perhaps I should call security and have them remove you from out of here… SECURITY!!!” She yells out as she looks at her arch nemesis hoping he would leave.

“Tsk tsk tsk.” He starts, shaking his head. “Is that any way to welcome someone? You’re supposed to be a gracious host Hilton, maybe offer me a beverage or something, perhaps you have something to snack on in your bag.” He looks around the room for a moment. “But wait, what’s this? Your bag doesn’t appear to be here! What a shame.” He finishes with a smirk, glaring right back at her.

“So what the hell is your game Matt? What do you want from me now. I did exactly what I said I was going to do tonight. I went out to that ring with a crowd full of Crystal haters and I emerged victorious… It just doesn’t get any better than that. So why don’t you stop messing around. Give me my stuff so I can leave out of this shithole… Perhaps I need to scream louder to have you removed… Unless these guards are fanboys of yours.” She shakes her head in disgust.

“You think you can just walk into my town...MY TOWN and get your way the whole time? Uh uh, it doesn’t work that way. Just because you beat some bimbo out there that no one outside of this little company as heard of doesn’t make you the best anything Crystal, all that makes you is the Queen of the slums. Only thing is, you’re not in the slums anymore, are you? No, you’re in Ottawa, Matt country and everyone who works in this building knows me. They respect me because I’ve made them more money than you could count! If you want to get your stuff back, you’ll have to solve a series of puzzles, each one more daunting than the last, requiring brain power you couldn’t even think of, let alone possess yourself. You might think you won earlier at the airport, but that? That was just the beginning, this is where it ends for you, mwahaha!”

Crystal folds her arms as she shakes her head in disgust. “So what’s the game? Would you just hurry up and give me my stuff back?! I know you don’t expect me to walk out of the arena looking like this. I need my clothes. I need a jacket… This isn’t very funny you big freaking jerk.!”

“Oh, this isn’t meant to be funny, Crystal. Just like I’m sure no one thought it was funny when you humiliated me in the airport!”

“Were you not trying to start crap with me first?! I am not the one that tried to show off in front of my friends! Ok… So maybe I did try to show off in front of my one friend but you tried to show off in front of an entire airport of your fans. How dare you try to step to me! How dare you try to make me play a game when you are the one that wronged me to begin with!” She looks disgusted as she keeps her eyes locked on the Canadian.

“That’s the great thing about this, though,” He gestured around her, pointing out there was no one here to help her or nothing else around. “You’re all on your own now. No friends to help you, no accessories to help you, no Matt repellent in your purse, just you and your brain against me and mine and we all know how that’s going to work out for you, don’t we?”

Crystal kept her eyes locked on the man as she shrugged her shoulders. “And just how exactly is it going to end Matt? What exactly do you plan to do… Please do tell and enlighten me…” She glares daggers at him as she looks back at the door actually seeming to be a bit nervous.

“Well…” He starts, beginning to walk up to her. “I’ve been keeping tally of just how many times you’ve gone out of your way to make my life miserable, and I’m sure you can remember them as well.” He stops right in front of her, his eyes never leaving hers. “And now that you’ve come to my arena, this is the perfect place for me to get my revenge on you for all of the...well you know.” He flicks her nose with a grin.

Crystal sighs as she looks around. “So what do you plan on doing Matt? I really don’t have time for this nonsense…I have a dinner appointment with my daughter and this is really starting to get ridiculous. What is it that you are really after? Do you like me or something?” Crystal shrugs her shoulders again as she calmly takes a seat on the bench and pats on it. “What is this all really about because it just seems like every single week we go back and forth. We always try to one up one another and it’s getting to be a little ridiculous. What are we both really after so we can move on with our lives. Might as well get everything in the open…” Crystal takes a breath as she looks back at him.

“I am a married woman and I know you have a nice girl friend waiting for you back at your home… So what’s really going on?!”

Matt justs stands there blinking for a moment as Crystal takes her seat. “I’m not here to play Doctor Phil with you idiot, I’m here to send you on a wild good chase. Do you have any idea how hard it is to come up with fifteen riddles that lead to different places around town? That was a lot of effort, now get up off your fat ass and solve them so I can mock you on the way like this was designed for!”

Crystal shakes her head. “Matt… I don’t want to play a game….” She smiles as she softly grabs his hand as she looks right into his eyes. “Let’s be real here. What do you want from me? Do you really want a beautiful woman like me…”

“Beautiful? Ha, you’re average at best Crystal, especially in this line of work.” He replies, pulling his hand back.

“Come on now… It makes sense… You go all out of your way to get me alone in a locker room. Obviously you have a little fetish that you take my stuff… My clothes… My underwear… What are you really after Matt? Because once you admit that you have a problem we can then work on a solution and go from there. Don’t you agree?”

“God, you’re insufferable, no wonder your husband hates you. Way to suck all the fun out of taking your stuff, spreading it all around and forcing you to answer puzzle after puzzle to find it. You’re the real Buzz Killington, you know that? Wait, of course you don’t, you don’t get references, do you? If it doesn’t exist in Crystal’s little bubble, then she doesn’t know about it. What good are you?”

Crystal looks around noticing that Matt isn’t close to giving her stuff back as she once again can only shake her head in utter disgust and speaks some more. “So what kind of riddles do you have? Where does it start? You do realize I don’t have time to go through an entire city looking for what is mine? How much did you put into this?!”

She says with a giggle. “You do realize if I really wanted too… I could get you to just give me my stuff right now. Use my special trick and be done with it but I rather not go through all of that because I want to give you the benefit of the doubt…”

Matt just chuckles, shaking his head. “Your special trick, Crystal? Unless you’ve picked up mind reading in the last day or so, I don’t know what trick you could be referring to.”

“You know… Me sneezing and causing you to run out of here like a lunatic begging for mercy.. It’s kinda what you usually do isn’t it?! Whenever you and I are in the same place. It doesn’t take long for me to turn the tides and for you to run away like a little bitch. It’s how this usually goes…” Crystal grins wickedly as she looks back at Matt.

“Besides do you really think your plan is going to work? Let’s be real here… Even in an arena that has all of your fans I will find a way out of this mess through one way or another…”

“Oh, there’s a way out indeed, but it involves you going through my game. Your little special trick, as you call it, is exactly why I took the purse from you. You’ve got nothing around this time Crystal, no secret weapon, or were you too blind to notice that?”

Crystal looks around before sighing. “I guess you are right… I totally forgot about the purse…. Ok Matt I’ll play your stupid little….”

Before Crystal could even finish her statement there was a knock on the locker room door. Instead of waiting for somebody to answer the door opened up and standing in the doorway was none other than Crystal’s daughter Brittany. The teenage girl walked inside the room as she looked back at her mother before grilling Matt Stone. “What the hell do you think you are doing Mom?!”

Crystal points at Matt. “I know Britt but certain people can’t understand what going to a classy dinner means. They just can’t help but be so damn obsessed with me…”

“ I can see” Brittany says as she looks back at her mother before glaring at Matt. “Can’t you get the freaking hint? My mom just isn’t into you like that… Why don’t you get going before I have to get involved!”

Matt just stares at the child for a moment before burst out laughing. “Before you get involved? What are you going to do, bite my ankles? Oh please kid, you’re about as intimidating as a hang nail, now why don’t you run along and find an ice cream truck and let the grown ups handle their business, alright?”

“Excuse me?!” The 5’0 girl walks over to Matt and proceeds to poke him in his chest. “I will have you know that I am sixteen years old… I can drive a car!”

Crystal cringes. “God I am getting old….”

“Well NOBODY told you to have me at the age that you did MOM!!!”

To say that the mother and daughter were more like siblings was an understatement. That’s what happens when kids have kids… Anyway carrying on. The two girls begin to get into a bitch fit.

“Well I couldn’t help it!”

“That’s funny… You know what don’t interrupt me… I was actually making a point! I go to Hollywood Hills High and I am not going to let some second rate man disrespect me in front of my mother… You have some nerve to disrespect me!” Brittany begins to reach into her coach handbag as she glares daggers at Matt.

“Say sorry before I have to seriously hurt you!”

Rather than even waste any more time even acknowledging Brittany, Stone just turns to Crystal. “You know what this is? This is further proof that you can’t succeed at anything, even motherhood! My mother died while giving birth to me, and she was STILL a better mother than you are. How you managed that, I’ll never know, but here’s the proof right here in this midget of a teenager. Kind of pathetic, if you ask me.”

Brittany however offers Matt the hardest slap she possibly can before Crystal bursts out into laughter. She reaches into her handbag and pulls out a container of pepper spray and can’t help but spray it right into Matt’s eyes. “HOW’S IT FEEL TO BE BLINDED! You going to say sorry you stupid meanie or do I have to spray you in the face again!”

Crystal gets close as she can’t help but smile in return. She gives Brittany a hi five as she looks right at Matt.

“Can you get a good whiff of that Matt?! That is the sweet smell of victory…You going to give me my stuff or should we keep going?” Crystal smiles as she makes sure she takes it all in.

Matt stumbled around, covering his eyes and wearing, trying to blink away the pain that was searing his retinas. “Why you little” he manages to say, reaching out and pie facing Brittany, pushing her back from him as best he could, not having time to worry about Crystal at the moment. Crystal however moves her daughter to the side as she instead decides to stand in front of Matt.

“Don’t you touch my daughter.. .B Brat lock the door….”

With that Brittany goes to lock the door as Crystal glares right at the blinded Matt. “Now this can go two ways you can either give me my stuff back. LEave with bloodshot irritated eyes. You won’t hear anything about a 16 year old girl owning you, and you can be about your way. Or I can keep blinding the shit out of you. Notably pepper does irritate my nose and you know what happens next. I will mock you to no end, and you look like a zero instead of a hero in front of your fans. It’s your call Matt… I really am trying to be a better person but you are making it so hard on me… Or I could unleash B Brat on you and Lord knows what a Hollywood Hills Brat might do… Yeah three choices instead of two sue me, but it’s all on you…”

She grins evilly. “You sure you want to play my game bitch? As I stated before it wouldn’t be long before I turned the tables as usual… GET REKT!”

Rubbing at his eyes, Matt takes a step back from the two of them, against the wall, trying to wipe the irritation out of his eyes. His master plan was quickly unraveling and he didn’t like that, not oe bit. “You want to threaten me, Hilton? You forget that without me, all of your previous things, including your passport mind you that would let you leave my country, are all under my control, so you might want to think twice before you threaten me again.”

“Brittany gives me the spray please….” Brittany nods her head as she hands it to her mother. She grabs it as she aims it at his eyes again.

“Cut the shit… Where is my stuff… You want to keep me in your country? So be it but I will torment you every single minute of every day. I will do not so nice things to your home. I will abuse you and most of all I will make your life a living hell… So just do the right thing. Be reasonable you aren’t going to win not even on your own turf. You are better off going home and thinking of a better way to get to me….”

Brittany taps on her mother’s shoulders.

“Mom?”

“Yes dear?”

“He is home…”

Crystal can’t help but crack up in return. “Good point… But come on dude… Let’s just keep it simple give me my stuff, and let’s call it a day. Sound fair?”

“You’re pointing a bottle of pepper spray at my eyes and asking me to be reasonable? You do see the irony in that, right?”

Crystal smiles evilly. “I guess that means I am in control… The ball is in your court… Oh wait… We are in Canada… The puck is all yours Mr. Stone…”

“Yeah, I know...just have to…” Stone quickly dives for her right hand to try and get the weapon for himself, finding that the easiest way out of this. The two of them struggle back and forth to try and gain control of the spray, both of their hands squeezing it at the same to, causing some of the spray to fire straight up into the air.

Crystal can’t help but knee Matt right in the junk as she snatches the pepper spray right back. “I TOLD YOU THIS IS STUPID!!! What is so hard about giving me my stuff?! Are you really that stupid that you can’t just admit you lost at something? Give it a rest… Maybe next time your plan might mean something but tonight it certainly didn’t. Besides there’s nothing in my purse you want. So let’s cut the immature crap out and just get on with our lives!”

Matt falls down to the ground, curled up groaning in pain, trying to catch his breath from that low blow. He’s trying to say something, but no sound is coming out. The look on his face tells it all, though, as pain personified is all we see.

Crystal gives the spray to her daughter as she bends down looking at him. “Plan to give me my shit back or….” She looks at him just shaking her head. “And should I kick you there again? I would if it’s really necessary to get me what I want…”

Still riving in agony, Matt just gives up on ever getting his revenge and just points up at the ceiling where there’s a loose panel, pointing out where he’s put her stuff.

Crystal taps her feet. “You mean to tell me it was in here the whole time? You know Mr. Stone that’s not really nice now is it… Now that I got what I want… Well I still didn’t get EVERYTHING! There’s one thing that’s missing here…”

She smiles evilly as she snaps her fingers at Brittany. Brittany hands her the the pepper spray as aims it right at Matt. “I do believe this is the part where I tell you I was going to spray you regardless. There wasn’t going to be an easy way out for you prick. Never eff with Crystal MILLAR!”

With that she aims the spray right at his face and can’t help but unleash a stream of it right into his face. She tosses the can to the side as she smiles at Brittany before grabbing her stuff. “Come on let me go get changed so we can go get that dinner…”

The two smile at one another as they leave the room.

You know it truly is funny to me…

In the grand scheme of things with every passing moment of being this company’s WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPION… I am reminded that I am the singles champion that this company has currently. In a span of just three weeks the entire division has seemingly just changed. Roxi manages to beat Veronica Taylor to finally put that quest to be a Grand Slam Champion to rest. Melody Grace finally finds herself on the losing side of things when she drops her title to Kate Steele. Yeah the Bombshell Tag division seems to be the exact same, but then again has anyone really cared since Team Hero lost the belts?

No disrespect to you Angel Clan but you know it’s true… And while everything has been changing so rapidly there is one thing that hasn’t changed and it’s the fact that I am still your World Bombshell Champion and that brings a huge grin to my face because nobody deserves this title around my waist as much as I do.

But yet here we are and it looks like Christian is once again trying to find a way to rain on my parade by making yours truly defend her championship. You know what? I actually have no problem doing so. I will happily go out there and fight like I have never fought before but you are going to make me defend my beautiful title against a scrub like Mercedes Vargas?!

It’s no secret that Vargas and I go way back. Way back than anyone could ever imagine. 2009 I believe the team of Vargas and I Ebony and Spice as we called ourselves were actually tag team champions. We were champions within a wrestling company together, and back then you could say she was better than me. I know she remembers dropping me on my head numerous times with her Black Rose Overdrive. She has done so many times that I lost count but that was a very long time ago, and as she draws closer to her late thirties I am a believer that she just doesn’t have it in her to do what she used to do. After all Vargas in this company might have been considered a great talent.

Hey she actually beat Sam Marlowe but then again was Sam Marlowe good to begin with? Or is she someone that we can all say was overrated?

The fact is Christian is giving Vargas a championship match that she quite frankly doesn’t even deserve. You all remember leading into the Chamber of Fate match don’t you? She was actually talking up the fact that she had her eyes set on the Internet Championship, and she still had a Queen contract that she just hasn’t cashed in on yet.

Ok so let me get this straight just so I can understand what is going on here. She has the chance at the biggest prize in the company. A chance to show that her crappy three week reign wasn’t a fluke. She has a chance to get right back into the fray but instead she has her focus elsewhere. Is this the kind of woman we want representing this company?

Is that who we really want representing the division. The answer is no! She doesn’t deserve it and she definitely doesn’t deserve to even be in this match! Christian may think he’s getting one up on me but a shot is being given to somebody that doesn’t deserve it!

Let’s lay the facts out here. Vargas is winless at the last four Supershows! She lost her Internet title to Jessie Salco…. She went on to lose her Bombshell Championship at the following show. She couldn’t get her title back in the Chamber of Fate, and she is the one that got pinned by Melody Grace in her Internet Championship match.

So what kind of credibility does Mercedes Vargas really have? I think people are just getting caught up in the hype of who she is and her namesake then what she has been doing lately, because the answer is not much. Sure she can do just enough to get to the big dance but when the spotlight hits and everything is on the line. She doesn’t know how to be a closer. She doesn’t know how to get the job done!

All the good things you thought about Mercedes are all just a memory. She isn’t that good… She’s fallen so far and is a shell of her former self. And what does she have left anymore. Did she use her contract yet? Actually it doesn’t matter. It’s not like I need to pay attention to her. With the way she brings up her contract how she can do this and do that…

WHO REALLY CARES?!

This is a woman who is handed shot after shot and does nothing with them. She did have a very long run with the Roulette Champion and that got eclipsed this year so she has nothing left.. Yeah she became Grandslam Champion this year but by the rate everyone is achieving it. It seems to be handed out more than cards at Christmas time.

And why focus on for the longest on your prize for being a Queen when you were gaining all the chances in the world? Do something with those shots but the fact is you just don’t. You can’t stand proudly in the spotlight like I can so why even bother.

When it comes to competing in this company… Vargas has never beaten me! Zero, zinch, nada! Every time she finds herself in the ring with me she just doesn’t get the job done. Sure at Into The Void V she might not have been the one to get beat. Maybe Sam did pin me but since then Vargas has been like a rat trapped in a maze. She doesn’t know where she’s going, and continues to get flat out beat.

So why should I be worried of someone who has their best days behind them? The fact is this is a joke and Vargas doesn’t deserve this especially after dropping the ball in three straight title matches so now we are rewarding her for being the one to get pinned by Melody Grace in a title match?

How does that even make the lick of sense? But it’s whatever… I will roll through her like I have rolled through everyone else. When I retained at Chamber of Fate I thought it was to push all of these nobodies to the side. To clear the division out a bit so I COULD HAVE better and new competition! So I can challenge the best of the best but now we are taking a trip down memory lane and Vargas is going to get embarrassed yet again.

It doesn’t matter she will once again get beat and Christian will have to go back to the drawing board of lining the competition up to take me down, but then again that’s what I do best. Making everyone in the division look stupid and moving on to tell the story.

May I continue to do so for I am the Silver SCREEN QUEEN…

Lights!

Camera

Action!

It’s showtime so we might as well make another legendary movie… I’ll see you in the ring Vargas… Hopefully for your sake you don’t drop the ball yet again… It’s what you usually do in matches such as this.

And in this Bombshell Championship match you won’t have me to rely on to help you win the belt… Which is why you became a champion in the first place.

See you out there chump… Try to move out of the way… The spotlight was meant to be on me…

Off Camera
Prescott Valley, Arizona

Crystal had rented out some ritzy hotel and tonight it was going to be a big formal dinner to celebrate her reign as World Bombshell Champion. Of course there was a lot of heat that she had received because she didn’t invite many of her friends to her celebration on Climax Control so she wanted to throw something that her bestest of SCW Friends could attend. So being the overconfident World Bombshell Champion that she is. She THREW herself her own party. It was a dress up affair. Just to show off her money. Crystal had rented one of the most ritzy hotel ballrooms in town. She was dressed to impressed wearing a beautiful evening gown as she wore the White Strap as proudly around her waist. Everything about her was white. Her daughter wore a baby blue evening gown and she sighed as she looked back at her mother.

“Is all of this really necessary?!”

Brittany looked back at her mother who could only smile in return. “Of course it is… There were some people who were insanely offended that I didn’t invite them to my Climax Control party… I mean I would have but well… What were we going to do?! DESPY! Ate all of my freaking cake! What was I supposed to do….”

Brittany just shrugs her shoulders. “Order another cake? Maybe get some food or something of the like…”

Crystal quickly shook her head. “No that would have taken too much work and besides how was I supposed to know that Natalie would have came or even Celeste for that matter?”

Brittany seems dumbfounded as she grilled her mother. “Maybe because they are your friends and that’s what friends do they support one another…”

“Yeah, yeah… If you say so!”

Crystal smiles as she looks at the door and notices that her friend Zelda Clark is walking through the door wearing a beautiful dress and heels. Crystal motions her over as the woman sits down right beside Crystal.

“Wow this is so beautiful… You really went all out for this didn’t you?!”

“Well I do try… I even got a DJ and this place has the best food in all of Prescott Valley… Hopefully it was all worth it…”

Zelda smiles in return. “Hopefully it will be… I can’t wait to get up and start to dance… Well everyone gets here of course…”

“Well as long as you are dancing for me… I don’t care what you do…”

Crystal can’t help but grin and it’s at that point that Crystal looks at the door noticing Celeste is walking through. Crystal motions her over as the girl makes her way over to where Crystal is sitting.

“Thank you so much for showing up Celeste it really has been a while…”

“Yeah it definitely has… And I am proud of what you have been doing… You really have come a long way in this business…. And it’s a good sight seeing you on top….”

Crystal cracks a wide grin. “I know it is… Did you expect me to be doing differently?! I am a Silver Screen Queen… A true star in this business… It was a matter of time before I found my way getting to the top… But enough of the small chatter… We are pretty much going to be putting me over all night. After all it is my night. So let’s get on with some dinner before we go on with dancing and maybe some nice wine or something of the sort…”

Zelda looks around as she looks back at Crystal. “Ummm Christina can I ask you a question?”

“Of course you can Zelda….” Crystal says with a wicked grin.

Celeste notices it too as she looks at Zelda before turning her eyes to Crystal. “Where are all of your other guests?!”

Crystal  can only sigh as she looks back at them. “What do you mean other guests?!”

Celeste nods her head in agreement as she continues to speak. “You know all of the other people that you invited to take part in this wonderful day for you. You brought balance to the division and it should be celebrated…”

Crystal just shakes her head. “To be truthful not many people like me. I haven’t been really that good of a person as of lately. Celeste the only reason why you are here is because you weren’t around when I was burning bridges with people with my comments about Despy….”

“What exactly did you say?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders. “I rather not bring it back up, and Zelda is basically my best friend in all of SCW, and even she can’t make it to all of the events and what not. It’s usually just me by myself. Most of the locker room doesn’t want anything to do with me because of my attitude…”

Celeste thinks about it as she looks back at Crystal. “Well with me back you don’t have to worry because you and I are friends….”

“Are you really sure about that?! I have a tendency to really shit on my friends and well… It will only be a matter of time before the both of you see me for what I really am…”

“A great champion?” Zelda says in return.

“A great wrestler?” Is what Celeste says as she continues to speak. “Look you can’t please everyone but for the ones that do cherish you that should be the only thing that matters right? I know you take everything too heart, and wrestling is everything to you, but maybe you should relax a bit. Not everyone in this business is out to be so cutthroat… You need to be able to separate what goes on inside of the ring and what exists outside of it… I don’t want you to lose all of your friends and be alone that’s ridiculous…”

Crystal thinks about it. “Yeah whatever… I guess you have a point… Come on let’s just eat some food and enjoy our night together…”

The truth is Crystal was really hurting on the inside because she didn’t want to be alone. With that in mind we fade out on this image.
user posted image