Author Topic: Disney World  (Read 267 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Disney World
« on: July 01, 2016, 11:45:58 PM »

They say a picture is worth a thousand words…

But let’s be honest here. I am all the way up here and I feel like I could never be brought down because at Climax Control 150 I went out there to that ring and did everything that I set out to do. I brought an absolute war to the likes of Sam Marlowe. I showed everyone that when push comes to shove when all the cards are on the table that I had all of the tools to emerge with the victory in the end, and what I find funny is that I actually managed to build up a legitimate fan base.

I saw the signs in the audience people were probably holding up their Silver Screen Queen signs. You were all behind me as I walked into a match that was going to be hard for me to win. I mean all of those disgusting animals in the audience that I was allergic too. I had to carry an Epipen just to make sure I was stable enough to go through the match.

So add on the fact that I was an absolute sneezing mess. Not to mention Kate Steele found it in her heart to jump me of all people because she felt that I wasn’t fit enough to be a champion and you can see that the odds were stacked against me.

The allergies…

The pupil who felt she didn’t need the mentor anymore.

And my biggest downfall my husband not really being around because he can’t get past the fact that I tried to have an affair with another man…

You add all of those together and you get a woman that had the entire world against her… Well except for the Stars and Starlettes who actually decided to cheer me on, and you want to know what happened when I stood in the ring with that stupid cunt in Sam Marlowe. The same cunt who threw my business out to the public who tried to weasel her way out of a match with me. Her ass got placed into the Withering Rose and she passed out. She passed out to my move and in the end it crowned me as an SCW World Bombshell Champion.

That’s right take that in for a second… In the year 2016 yours truly has finally found her way into being on the top of the wrestling world again after a five year drought of even holding a World Championship. It was honestly a really emotional moment for me and there’s only one person I would like to thank for making it all happen. One person who was there with me through the thick and the thin, and without them I am infact nothing.

You all know who that person is right?

No it’s not Zelda Clark don’t be ridiculous… Nor is it Tommy Knocks, Natalie or even my husband for that matter.

It’s not Despy or even the fans, but the one person I would like to take this moment to thank is MYSELF… Because I have never stopped believing in myself and winning the title made me realize something about my life. I can do bad all by myself. I don’t need to surround myself with a group or a man to satisfy me. I have the belt for that!

So take it all in for a moment… Was you really expecting me to turn over a new leaf or a change in my demeanour just because I won?!

Don’t be so fucking ridiculous. I said what I said last week to get those things off my chest but at the end of the day I am still the same old bitchy Crystal Millar and I am going to love shoving that fact down each and every single one of your throats. You all aren’t even fit enough to seeing me wrestle nor should you have that right. I should be exclusive to supercards because that’s the type of talent that I am. My name should always be shining brightly in that Grand Marquee however I am a fighting champion.

So as long as I am champion you will get to see me on every single show shoving the fact that I am currently the greatest thing to ever hit your television screens again and again.

After all what good would a SILVER SCREEN QUEEN be if she didn’t have a screen to project herself onto?!

But the belt is just an added accessory… Everyone knew the moment that I stepped into that ring with Sam Marlowe what was going to go down. They knew it the very moment the bell wrong. So I am so sorry Sam that it had to end this way. I am sorry that your career will now be defined for having the SHORTEST reign as an SCW Bombshell World Champion.

It seems that’s just how your story has ended, but where one book ends another story begins, and we are now entering the era of Crystal Millar. We are entering into an era where I am the bitch everyone wants to beat down and I welcome the challenge of all comers.

However before we get to that portion where I apparently have to defend my championship against 5 other undeserving individuals I personally called out a bitch who seems to be favored by everyone else.

Everyone else is riding the Mikah train like she’s so fucking amazing and it doesn’t help that Tommy Knocks has his head so far up her ass. Just hearing and saying the name of Mikah makes me sick because she is in by no shape or form the best at anything.

Why the fuck is everyone all over her like she is of any value to this business?

A few months ago she basically gave up on the company. She shut down mentally to the point where didn’t even give a shit. She would rather be in New York then she would rather actually be wrestling. She was off losing matches and acting like she didn’t care while my name was starting to get bigger and bigger.

She wins a briefcase but doesn’t even give a shit about it meanwhile. I worked my ass off and busted my ass just for people to still flock to her like she meant something.

Where was my respect?!

Where were the people lining up to see me?!

And yet all the while it drove me to the brink of insanity. Mikah’s the best! She’s this! She’s that! Stuff it with a dildo and just shut up! I refuse to be like everyone else and just ride this wave of the past. It’s my show, and that’s why I asked for this match with her to end this once and for all.

To show the world I am the best wrestler in the game and if you ever put me in a match with a sorry ass wrestler like Mikah the only result you are going to get is me winning and her on her back.

But she’s used to that I am sure…

Anyway I’ll see that bitch at Climax Control… I got better things to do than to ramble on about her in a blog… After all I need to continue on with my victory celebration and enough simply isn’t enough.

Hollywood, California
Rose Productions Studios

It was back to business as the CEO of Rose Productions found herself at her movie production company. She sat behind her desk as she was clad in a sexy black dress along with a very expensive pair of louboutins. On her desk in front of her was none other than her newly won and white SCW Bombshell Championship. She couldn’t help but crack a grin as she kicked her feet up on the table as she pushed the button on her phone.

Crystal: Felicia you can send him in here.

Felicia: Are you sure about that Miss Millar?!

Crystal: It’s Mrs Millar and yes I am sure… Just send him in here right now. I didn’t stutter did I?!

Felicia: No Mrs. Millar…

A few moments went by as Crystal sat in her chair as she simply waited and it wasn’t long before the door to her office swung open and in came the ponytail wielding Teddy Warren-Steele. Teddy nervously made his way over to the chair and sat down in front of Crystal. Crystal smiled as she couldn’t help but stare deeply into his eyes.

Crystal: Teddy it has been quite some time hasn’t it?!

Teddy: What did you want Crystal?!

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as she was taken back a bit.

Crystal: Whoa I really didn’t expect you to greet me that way? I mean the last time we were confronted by one another your wife jumped me for all of the world to see, and you stood there talking up your wife like she was the greatest thing ever. Best Submissionist in the World. How Kate is so amazing. How she is this and how she is that. You both had no problems running your mouths about how Kate didn’t want to hang around people who couldn’t hold a title….

Crystal taps her fingers on her desk as she continues to stare deeply into Teddy.

Crystal: You see that’s quite funny to me considering this little thing on the table says differently… I mean look at this title… You see it don’t you? It’s the Bombshell World Championship. It’s the title that states I am the best. The title that has me named as the best in all of the company. Yet that wasn’t good enough to be among the ranks of you and Kate now was it?

Teddy shakes his head.

Teddy: Looks it’s been a rough week and when she said that… You didn’t even have the belt yet… I can’t deal with this from getting sent through a table to having to deal with all of the trouble that my wife gets into… It’s just a lot to take in.

Crystal grins evilly.

Crystal: Oh I am sure it’s a lot but you know I can’t let what you and Kate did go unpunished.

Teddy: Whoa what do you mean unpunished?! Don’t let what my wife did have an impact on what you want to do.

Crystal: Actually I hold a grudge like none other so that’s why I am relieving you of your duties as the public relations guy for this company. That will be the last time that you ever cross me Teddy… Now get the hell out of my office right now!

Teddy: Wait you can’t do this to me…

Crystal: Actually I believe I just did now get out.. As a matter of fact…

Crystal calms down before she presses a button on her phone and yells right into it.

Crystal: Security can you please remove Mr. Warren off of my property?! He no longer works here…

It isn’t long before security guards begin to bust into the office. They all storm in and they immediately grab Teddy and begin to take him off of the property. Teddy is kicking and screaming as Crystal can’t help but laugh in return. Her eyes light up as she grabs the championship off of the table and places it across her lap and she speaks out loud to herself.

Crystal: God it feels so great to be me…

Felicia: Mrs. Millar you have a guest that wants to see you.

Crystal’s eyes open wide up.

Crystal: Really a guest wants to see me?! Sure you can send them in.

Crystal let’s go of the microphone button as she remains in her chair. A few moments later goes by and that’s when the door to the office opens up. Emerging through the doors is none other than a very familiar face. One Crystal is used too. It’s in the form of her longtime SCW friend Celeste North. She walks right towards Crystal almost as if she wants a hug. Crystal raises her eyebrow as she looks back at the brunette.

Crystal: Can I help you?

Celeste: Is that how you greet an old friend?!

Crystal shakes her head as she clutches onto her title hugging it tightly as she shakes her head in disgust at Celeste.

Crystal: Actually I have the only friend I need in My title! What do you want?!

Celeste: I just wanted to congratulate you. You set out and did what you had wanted to do and I am proud of you.

Crystal: No had you truly been proud you would have been there for the ride but you weren’t. You bailed on me when I really needed you. Back when the entire wrestling world was coming against me. Back when my husband first left me. You were nowhere to be found, and now you want to congratulate me? No it doesn’t work like that.

Celeste: I told you I was out dealing with my own set of demons and when Mikah beat you who was there to help talk you up. Who was there to praise you. Just because I am away dealing with my own demons doesn’t mean I still don’t support what you, Natalie, and I had set out to do.

Crystal: To be honest I don’t even care why you left but the fact remains you left. You walked right out of my life the moment you did that, and to be frank… I doubt I needed you in the first place. Natalie she’s a true friend, and that’s kinda funny considering we hated each other at first. But little by little we are starting to understand one another but you… No I don’t want anything to do with you anymore. This isn’t about you pairing the three of us up anymore. It’s all about ME… Crystal Millar. Queen of the wrestling world starring in her biggest claim to fame yet. Don’t try to force yourself into a guest role now that things have finally went the way that I wanted them to go.

Celeste shakes her head as she takes a long deep breath.

Celeste: Crystal I think you are misunderstanding what’s going on. I am happy for you. You sat out what you said you were going to do. Your dream came to life, and I can be proud that it happened…

Crystal: Well good for you but I don’t need cheerleaders to cheer me on. I am sick of it. Sick of people being so damn ungrateful for what I did to them. People like Mercedes and Delia. When the entire company wanted nothing to do with them.  I was the one that made them feel welcomed in the locker room. I was the one that talked to everyone to making them feel welcomed. I am tired of sticking my neck out there for everyone else and not getting anything in return. But I finally got mine… Finally something great happened to me and after my own rise in this company. Not by being a part of a trio or a group. But because of the work I had put into the Blast For The Past and the way I built my name up all year. This was something I earned on my all.

Celeste smiles in return.

Celeste: And I couldn’t be any more happier for you Crystal but don’t you think you are making a mistake by trying to cut off those who genuinely care for you?

Crystal: I really don’t need anybody… I have a belt for that.

Celeste: But a belt isn’t going to talk to you Crystal. It’s not going to build you up like a friend would. Eventually it’s not just going to be your husband that you are going to lose, but if you keep acting the way you are. You won’t be left with anything. What will happen when you lose your title and have hit complete rock bottom. Then where will you find yourself going from there?

Crystal: I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Celeste: But if you burn every bridge when you cross them then what will happen? That’s the kind of stuff that I am talking about.

Crystal thinks about it for a few moments before she takes a long sigh.

Crystal: Get out of my office!

Celeste: Just remember what I told you Crystal.

Crystal: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!!!

Celeste: Once again congratulations Crystal and good luck… Whatever it is that you are looking for… I hope you find it. Anyway I will infact take my leave. Take care and if you see Natalie tell her I said hello.

Celeste walked out of the room as Crystal sat there disgusted. She keep her eyes locked on the title before she looked back at the door. In Crystal’s eyes she didn’t need anyone. She could do bad all by herself right???

On Camera
Orlando, Florida
Disney World

The cameras come into focus and where are we able to see the SCW World Bombshell Champion? She is at Disneyworld in Orlando Florida. Crystal is all smiles as she is wearing the belt around her waist. Photographers have followed her as her grouping of paparazzi and reporters. She looks into the camera as she flicks her hair and offers a wide grin.

Crystal: Hello everyone this is the beautiful and gorgeous Crystal Millar and as you can tell from the background my journey has taken me to Disney World! That’s right the world’s most famous amusement park and what a better place to celebrate the world’s most dominant female athlete than right here. At Climax Control 150 I did what I set out to do… Beat the living shit out of Sam Marlowe… She should have saved herself some humiliation and just tapped out but for some reason she rather risk the injury than her intelligence and she passed out. That’s so stupid but Sam never stood a chance to begin with. In a triple threat match she had the momentum but not in a one on one scenario. It was my match to win and I did exactly that. You see I love being the champion because if you haven’t noticed Champ-Stina has definitely emerged…

Crystal smiles wickedly again as she continues to speak.

Crystal: I always pose with my belt, and I love to shove down everyone’s throat that I am infact the champion and it shouldn’t be forgotten. You see I actually carry myself like a proper champion should and whether my image was out there in a negative light for making fun of Despy. For being a stuck up Bitch. At the end of the day it has been revolved around me as a wrestler. Me as being a bitch in the ring and letting my wrestling ability speak for itself. This week I can’t say the same for my opponent because everyone sees Mikah as the one who set all of these records. She’s the woman who did so much for the company, and everyone holds her to some high standard but I really couldn’t give a shit because near the end of her title reign she basically gave up. She was quick to try to throw the Roulette Championship out. She was quick to show up to work drunk and it was never about the wrestling. It was always about getting that next drink and getting the hell out of town.

Crystal shakes her head in utter disgust.

Crystal: Seriously?! That was the woman that was representing our company?! And she hand picked an opponent and ended up losing to them. What kind of woman does that?! There’s a word for people like her. We call her awful and when I decided to pick on Despy. Everything in the entire company came down on me and were quick to let everything that Mikah did go because I was the biggest villain in their eyes. What kind of messed up mentality is that?! Seriously it all seems really messed up to me. There was a time where I had joined up with Celeste and Natalie. That’s right the most three unlikely pairing of women you could meet and we joined up for one purpose. To rid this company of Mikah… Now Sam had the pleasure of dethroning Mikah so that’s good for her, but it pains me to no end that I can’t get over the Mikah hump because I know I am better than that!

Crystal smiles wider as she keeps on speaking.

Crystal: The saying goes third time’s a charm and this would be my third encounter against the likes of that blonde bitch. She makes me so sick with her stupid engagement, and she brings up that I haven’t been paying attention because she’s bettering herself. Honestly who gives a damn. The only thing I even care about is taking my rightful spot as being the best in the company and that’s why I begged for this match. The last time we fought. I was too wrapped up in my war with Despy and that really was the difference maker not to mention my husband grabbed my foot! But this time I don’t have that problem with Despy anymore… I … I… actually apologized to him… But this was never about him… Just like I could bring up the fact that you bullied Zelda Clark to no end but in the same token it isn’t about her either. This is about you and I… And the way I see it you are a coward.

Crystal holds her title high into the air as she continues to ham it up for the audience.

Crystal: Claiming you would tell management you wouldn’t expect my match. Telling everyone you would back down if we were in the match together… So what do you plan to do now?! Because I plan to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Whether I have to cheat or do whatever it takes. I won’t let you leave the arena on your own two feet. This is my stand. This is my division and I am taking this from the likes of you. Anyway I have splash mountain to hit up… I’ll see you at Climax Control.

Crystal pie faces the camera as she holds the belt upright and we fade out on her.
user posted image