Author Topic: Johanneshovs Isstadion  (Read 257 times)

Offline Matheson

• View Profile
    • Drexel Matheson
Johanneshovs Isstadion
« on: February 20, 2015, 11:55:46 PM »

(( 9 Months Ago ))

Male Elder Council Member
The leader is dead

He looks around the small hut at the other council members, all looking concerned and frightened, they’ve only known of one person in charge. The Leader. Now he has gone from this world leaving one man calling the shots.

Female Elder Council Member
What of this Drexel?

He’s this brash kid who believes he is now the leader.

Some of the other council members mumbles to themselves whilst other whisper to one another, the male and female council members glance between themselves, the male elder stands up and rams his fists into the wooden table.

ENOUGH!
He looks between the council members.

We all knew this day may come.

He begins to walk around the room slowly.

That the leader won’t be here to guide us, that is why we were chosen to become the council, to make sure his vision isn’t blinded by his departure from this world. That his vision is seen through our eyes now! We continue and move on!

The male elder stops and looks at the female council member.

We all know Drexel is trying to summon a gathering but we’re the elected officials here and we’re not going to allow this long haired boy to undermined us!

Female Elder Council Member
But he’s..

The male elder slaps the female elder with the back of his hand, the other council members gasp in shock, the female holds her sore cheek as a tear rolls down her face. The male elder councilmen stands tall with a broad smile on his face.

Summon everyone, NOW!

(( 20 minutes later ))

All the followers had gathered within the meeting grounds, the elder council members standing before them with their hoods raised over their heads, many of the followers are talking amongst themselves. This upsets the elder council member who took charge in the council chambers earlier, stepping forward to the leader’s podium, pulling his hood back and begins to talk through gritted teeth.

Do you forget your place, my brethren?

The murmurs turn to silence, their attention fully on the male council member, who looks away from them with a smirk. Feeling the power and absorbing the electricity in the air. Composing himself he faces the covenant.

If you’re not aware of what has happened, our beloved leader has sadly moved on to the next world, taking his final breaths and going on this adventure without us.

Before the murmurs and whispers begin again the male elder council member continues to talk over some until silence.

IT HAS been said that once our leader passes on, the council will step up and lead you, my brothers and sisters, into a new dawn of a new era! We will make sure the visions and beliefs of our fallen leader will continue on through us! WE SHALL LIVE ON!

The Male Elder is about to continue but his concentration is broken. Standing at the back is Drexel. His hood down as he glares at the elder council member, Drexel slowly walks towards him, the other council members begin to glance between each other in fear. The male elder member points and yells.

SEIZE HIM! SEIZE DREXEL!

No one in the community moves as Drexel steps up onto the small elevated stage that the council members are standing, looking them all up and down before being nose to nose with the lead male council member, Drexel glares into his eyes with a wry smirk on his face.

Drexel
They are not your brethren anymore!

Drexel raises his right arm up and clicks his fingers, a couple of hooded people in tunics rush down to the stage, they are both dominant in stature as they stand either side of Drexel.

Drexel
I have planned this for so, so long. And that is my greatest weapon, time, time to grab the seeds and sow them into each and every one of these people. The leader died before me and it was a bittersweet feeling! But it doesn’t hinder this process!

The whole community pulls their hoods back. The two men either side of Drexel keep theirs on, the council members look on in shock and horror as the community rebel, charging towards the stage and attack the council members with the exception of the one standing before Drexel and the two hooded men.

What are you going to do? Hurt me?

Drexel
That is exactly what is going to happen!

Drexel doesn’t stop the two men charging from behind him, they begin to throw rights and lefts wildly, he watches it all unfold as he goes up to the former leaders podium. With one swift kick it goes flying away as the covenant is no more.

(( Several hours later ))

The entire covenant camp is almost deserted, having risen up again the authority figures thanks to Drexel, overthrowing them and making their way out of the camp. Drexel remains in the gathering area with his tunic covered in blood, he looks around at the splattered blood pools and torn clothes laying on the ground, Drexel stops as he sees three hooded figures walking towards him. Drexel notices two of them being the guys that stood beside him earlier, the slenderer figure he doesn’t recognise, it did not matter though as he places a reassuring hand on each of their shoulders.

Drexel
Thank you all for what you’ve done.

The all nod in their own unique ways.

Drexel
I had envisioned this uprising for so long and for it to come into existence, plus for everyone to see MY vision, we stood up and took back what they had taken from us! Our freedom!

Drexel looks at some of the scars on his body, flashbacks of the whip cracking against his skin, blood oozing from every part of his body as countless and endless hours of torture. Drexel clenches his fist and looks at the hooded individuals.

Drexel
You are all free! Go try to rescue whatever remains of your lives.

The hooded individuals don’t move. One by one they drop down on their knees before Drexel and lower their heads, Drexel looks at them concerned that they’re not listening, but perhaps they need the guidance of someone and that person is him.

They’re foolish in thinking you have all the answers!

Drexel closes his eyes and shakes his head.

You have nothing to offer them! You are just as broken as them!

Drexel
You don’t have to do that anymore!

Three disciples of your own! Think of what you can do!

He shakes his head, trying to ignore the voice in his head, the voice seems to be getting louder as it’s very prominent in his mind.

You destroyed a cult! Utilise them!

Drexel opens his eyes and looks at them closely, two large guys and a slender women, he won’t be kidnapping young children or people. But Drexel’s pain and suffering needs to be unleashed in some sort of way, through either boxing or professional wrestling, Drexel will look into getting into something like pro wrestling once back into the world of the living. Seeing these guys and maybe aiding him somehow in the future, if they’re prepared to follow, their need for leadership and belief and Drexel needing to unleash holy hell. Perhaps this unholy reunion will prove benefitial to Drexel Matheson.

Drexel
If you choose to follow me then you do so of your own accord. I cannot guarantee you the guidance you seek, however I will openly give you the guidance you may need, ultimately leading you on the path to enlightenment!

The three people nod their heads and stand back up, Drexel gazes at them and smiles, brushing his long hair out of his face as he looks at the remains of the covenant.

Drexel
Oh how I longed to leave this forest!

He picks up a large stone and throws it off into the wooded area behind him.

Drexel
But you need me and beyond this realm we’ve got nothing. Let’s make this into something habitable!

\'user

\'user

The feeling had not really sunk in for Matheson. Having pinned the heavyweight champion and ending the undefeated streak of Sinful Obsession, with the man he will be facing at Climax Control this coming week in Stockholm, The Mental Rapist Sean Jackson. Not too long ago he was defeated in the Roulette Title tournament, by the eventual winner and member of The Rejects, also losing in the crowing of a new championship for SCW. The Internet Title. Now Drexel Matheson has been propelled into the limelight but this time he’s done something about it, defeating Reject member Gavin Stephens in a brutal Belfast brawl match, then ending the successful reign of former multi-time Tag Team, Despayre and the current Heavyweight Champion, Gabriel. Now he had to face Sean Jackson in one on one competition, something that doesn’t faze Matheson as he sits at the airport terminal, waiting on his luggage to arrive on the conveyer belt, he may not be elevate himself into the Heavyweight Championship match at Blaze of Glory but it won’t hurt his chances for a shot afterwards.

Matheson wearing his normal attire of torn jeans, black boots, torn black leather jacket with the mental rapist t-shirt on underneath, Matheson’s hair is loose and covering his face as he stares at the belt. Other peoples luggage had been and gone. Matheson waits until something large comes through the hatch and down onto the belt below, a large metal container with an SCW logo stuck upon it, Matheson goes over and picks it up and heads towards the departure lobby. Guards, flight attendances, passengers watch the shady looking man walk out of the doors and walks away from the airport. Matheson stands at the side of the road and unclasps the case, opening the lid up to then pull out an assortment of weapons, ranging from steel baseball bats to kendo sticks. Matheson notices an airport trolley and carries his weapons over to it, dropping them carelessly on it, he then begins to push the trolley away from the airport and into Stockholm.

Matheson arrives outside of The Court, better known to the Swedish as ‘Hovet’ or its former name Johanneshovs Isstadion, the steep steps for the audience isn’t viable for Matheson to use his trolley, Matheson used the players entrance to walk out onto the ice and stops. Putting the brake on the trolley and leaning on hand on the handle, his breathing has condensation smoke coming from his mouth and nose from where he breaths, Matheson looks up at the scoreboard to see ‘Climax Control’ in bright letters as he turns his attention back to the camera on the far side of the arena, it slowly zooming in on the violence man as he begins to talk.

If there was anyone on the Sin City Wrestling roster who has achieved infamy, fruition and a legacy like no other. Then there is only one person’s name you’d say, Sean Jackson. If it wasn’t for you distracting Despayre then we may not have got the victory, if he interfered then the outcome may have been different, we utilised and worked well to achieve what no one else has done in such a long time. Defeated the duo of Gabriel Stevens and Despayre! Congratulations on achieving that with me. However the pleasantries stop their as we’re going to be wrestling each other at Climax Control, no weapons or stipulations, well there is one stipulations but neither one of us have control of that factor. The special guest referee, SCW Heavyweight Champion, Gabriel. You could say it’s irony, right? Matheson smirks I pin the man wearing the striped top, the man who is gunning at the rematch and also involved in that victory is my opponent, no loyalty or legion on either side but distain lingers like a bad smell. Gabriel could prove to be the decisive factor on who wins or loses, I don’t want to give him a reason to pull his magic tricks out from his suitcase, I want to defeat the the mental rapist whilst causing him a lot of anguish in the process!

Drexel pulls out some of the weapons like the kendo stick, metal rods, a sledge hammer, looking at each weapon with glee but he chucks them back into the trolley and unfastens the break. Matheson pushes the trolley away as it glides across the ice.

I’d love to use weapons and hurt Sean Jackson but I’m sure Gabriel wouldn’t want him to use any excuses, likewise if I was Jackson and he was me, I wouldn’t want to use it as an excuse for losing in the championship match. Doesn’t mean I won’t hurt him through my wrestling arsenal, showing that I’m not just a one trick pony and I can wrestle with the best, showing SCW that defeating Gabriel and Despayre wasn’t done by chance. Sean Jackson is as deadly as it comes, he wouldn’t of conquered the mountain so many times if he didn’t have the ability he does, Countless World Championships and apart of formidable alliances in all promotions.
Dynasty
Hot Stuff International
The Syndicate.
For any aspiring wrestler like the ones that where in ASW needed an inspiration, Sean Jackson would be the example used in any scenario, a man who battles the best and conquers the best on the big occasions and the little ones too. Do you think I’m intimidated by the NWA World’s title scandle, the UTA, BACW or WWA heavyweight championship reigns, the recent SCW and ACW title victories and defences? No. You may be the model wrestler for those to aspire too, you may be considered the best in some people’s eyes, but to me you’re just flesh and bone ready to be pounded and tenderised.

I want to succeed in SCW and despite my two main event victories in 2015, defeated you Sean Jackson will only cement the thought that maybe, just maybe Drexel Matheson could be the next contender for the Heavyweight Championship. Maybe I’ll push you out to the side and I’ll main event Blaze of Glory wrestling Gabriel for the title. Two scenarios that you do not want, nor need Sean Jackson, are you going to prevent it coming to reality or will I show you why I am violence incarnated! You may believe you’re the mental rapist but the only thing that’s being raped is your dignity and stature within SCW upon being defeated by me! We may have worked well in our tag victory but at Climax Control, that doesn’t even matter, what matters is who leaves victorious and I intend on doing that! Gabriel may have his own agenda, as do you, but mine is laid out on the table. Defeat Sean Jackson. Hurt Sean Jackson. MAKE SEAN JACKSON BLEED! Matheson kneels down and places his bare forehead onto the ice, leaving it there for a while, he then yanks his head back and lets out a slight whimper as some of his skin is ripped from his forehead. Blood pouring from the open wound as the camera is fully zoomed in onto his face. Ikea is build the flat pack yourself, at Climax Control, Sean Jackson’s already built stature within SCW comes crashing down at my hands. The Inhuman Monstrum…MATHESON!  

\'user

>