Author Topic: Needing the title to state what it says on the tin  (Read 384 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Needing the title to state what it says on the tin
« on: December 11, 2018, 03:43:16 PM »
 OOC: I know it's very unusual to post an early RP, but the reason for this is because I'm going to Germany on Friday and there was no way I could post it earlier than today. I'm making changes to Jake as the whole thing about his acting classes is going to be the main thing going forward with him getting lessons on being entertaining.

There will be less bad mouthing from Jake and has reflected over it hence his absence on the last show. Good luck AJ and Casey, been wanting to RP against AJ for ages, shame it's not Alex Jones and Konrad Raab fighting against each other. May the best RPer win.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Searching for help. Huntington Beach, California. Sunday 2nd December. (Off Camera)

It's clear Jake's lost the plot with himself. Losses he can tolerate as it's apart of the wrestling business, but it was more down to his actions, and words said to other wrestlers was where he was right now searching for anybody to help him change to a decent human being he can be. Maybe the pressure of being a Raab and not being like Konrad or Lord Raab was taking a toll on him and while he's walking along on the beach, reflecting on what he's said and done says this.

Jake Raab: “I've made myself look like a complete idiot. Two straight losses in a row don't make me look good.”

He knows his weaknesses is to stand out from everyone else to be charismatic and entertaining which is something he wants to do. He wants to be a wrestler like that, but he has nobody else to look up to which is another problem. He didn't know anybody who can help him change his career around. Some even said Jake's homesick as it's the first time he's lived away from home and the main problem for him, also if Konrad and Markus were close by is he had no support from SCW stars. He had no support from anybody when he asked for help.

Jake Raab: “I need to find somebody out here in America to help me find something to stand me out from the rest of the field and get away from the bitching and moaning crap I've done. I need to mention that to everyone when I wrestle again, well if SCW trusts me to wrestle. If not, I understand and go somewhere else.”

Which has been on his mindset throughout the entire time, especially Konrad hadn't even contacted him once since he's done his video for the match and he doesn't know if and when he'll return to wrestling or being allowed to step through the SCW doors. He takes a seat on the bench to rest as he had been walking for an hour, non-stop to reflect on the damage he's done to his career.

Jake Raab: “I can understand Mark and Christian to fire me because of my words, but what they have to understand is I'm just a kid, a kid learning the ropes of wrestling. I'm just a piece of trash truthfully, and nobody can help me come back from it.”

Jake takes a seat, and he sees a couple of his fans asking for his autograph, but he felt he didn't deserve fans right now, however saying that Jake signs them and they go away, which was the right thing to do as he says this.

Jake Raab: “What can I do to change things around in my SCW career? What can I do to change just like Konrad has? What can I do to be the brutal, violent wrestler Lord Raab is? Most importantly, what can I do to stand out from them? I'm boring, and I have no idea how to entertain people. If Konrad or Markus can't help me, who will?”

Right at that point, the man in his mid-thirties, short black hair, wearing a black suit overheard Jake talking about the part of being entertaining, and he asks a question.

Man: “May I sit here?”

Jake Raab: “Sure, I guess.”

The man does as he hears how much he's beating himself up and he says this.

Man: “I've been watching wrestling as of late, and you have to be willing to change, you have to be willing to state what stands you out from the other wrestlers and your cousins.”

Jake Raab: “May I ask who you are?”

Man: “I'm Edgar Davies, a guy who can reach levels with you on being a funny, entertaining guy. Before I can take you on to do something like that, tell me what your interests are apart from being an MMA fighter?”

Jake Raab: “I like American Football, supporting New England Patriots.”

Edgar Davies: “Good, any comedy shows you like?”

Jake Raab: “Big Bang Theory and King Of Queens are comedies I like.”

Edgar Davies: “See, that's already something that could stand you out to your cousins and the rest of the wrestlers in SCW. I will be your entertaining and charismatic coach. Now come with me to my acting school and let's see what I can get out of you.”

Jake Raab: “Acting school?”

Edgar Davies: “I'm an actor in the movie business and my aim usually is to make those actors and actresses better, but in your case, it's about getting you the first few steps of being an entertainer and charismatic guy you can be in wrestling. I live here in this city as well, and I can take you to the acting school and train you to be a charismatic and entertaining guy you can be in SCW, what do you say?”

Jake Raab: “You got yourself a deal.”

For the first time in a long time, since his debut in SCW, Jake's smiling as he was already lost his sense of worth in the world. Edgar has faith that he can easily turn Jake around to get him to find some personality in his way of being a successful wrestler he can be as Edgar says this.

Edgar Davies: “Let's go to the school and get you the training you need. The first lesson is free today and it's my day off, but you have to pay five dollars for the other classes.”

Jake Raab: “I rather pay money every week for lessons than putting up with me bitching every week because of trying to find who the fuck I am.”

Edgar Davies: “Good, glad you agree. I'm aware you're wrestling every Sunday nights, but what about during the week and the entire week of the usual nine in the morning until six in the evenings every day until you've managed to find a sense of the guy you can be and I believe you have that potential kid.”

Jake and Edgar stand up from the bench with Jake shaking his hand before they head off for Jake's acting classes during the whole day which was the reason why he would miss Climax Control. He wouldn't have shown up anyway because of giving himself time to reflect on the things Jake's said during the last few weeks, and this path of him being an overall funny, entertaining guy is the way forward instead of looking lost in a puddle.

While they walk together, Jake saw the acting school Edgar was on about, and he's shocked at the size of it.

Jake Raab: “Wow, this is massive. I've never been or heard of this place before.”

Edgar Davies: “It's not a place for anybody to know. It's not a place for anybody to walk into, it's a place for people who need help to improve better in their acting or your case, how to do any form of entertainment at all. Let's go inside and get that training for you.”

Jake smiles, knowing for once in his life, there was somebody out there willing to help him, not like SCW stars giving him no room for improvement of finding anybody to help him and they go inside after Edgar unlocks the door to allow himself and Jake in the acting school. Edgar turns the lights on before he goes back to lock the door since he didn't have any more actors and actresses to help today and all of this was for free and a private session too as he did the entertainment and acting class that lead until nine at night after starting five in the evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cousins meet up with Konrad not happy with him. Huntington Beach, California. Tuesday 11th December. (Off camera)

It's clear after the phone call both Markus and Konrad had, Jake had lost the plot, and they went to answer the door, but he wasn't there as Markus says this to his brother while waiting outside of his large apartment.

Markus Raab: “Where the fuck is he?”

Konrad Raab: “Don't ask me, especially he's been trying to contact me, and I've ignored him.”

Markus Raab: “What the fuck Konrad?”

Konrad Raab: “I'm not happy with him right now, and it took me a lot of effort to come here today before leaving for Washington, DC later on.”

Markus nods as it was coming up to six at night where they suddenly saw Jake walking back, and Markus grabs hold of his cousin, and he says this.

Markus Raab: “Where the fuck you been?”

Jake Raab: “I'll tell you both inside.”

Markus Raab: “We've been here since four in the afternoon. You should have a good explanation of you being late to meet up with us.”

It's clear that Jake didn't know about his cousins coming over and he sees Konrad being the more quiet one of the Raab's right now as he's only just had a match almost twenty-four hours ago against Maria Salvatore which he won. Markus realises Jake, and he allows him to unlock the door as he lets himself, Markus and Konrad, in the house. Markus has seen how well his home has been done since he last walked through the house as he's been having a bit of time off, although he had a match tomorrow night in another company against Finn Whelan.

They take a seat with Jake going in the kitchen and doing something for him to eat which he's cooking a steak with chips and peas. He knew Konrad and Markus weren't staying around for very long due to their wrestling schedules or a match in Markus's case coming up in twenty-four hours. Jake gave Konrad a bottle of water and Jake gave Markus a can of coke to drink as they place it on the table, although Konrad took a quick sip of his water as they gather around with Jake doing himself some dinner as he sits down and Markus speaks.

Markus Raab: “Well, explain then.”

Jake Raab: “I was reflecting on the whole aspect of my SCW career on Sunday and talking to myself on the beach how pathetic I was and what could I do to turn it around, along with the boring side of me.”

Markus Raab: “Thing is you can be a boring wrestler, but you need to be successful at being a great one.”

Jake Raab: “Problem is Markus, it doesn't get me anywhere. I was wrong to say the kind of shit I said. It turns out you have to be there not to be lazy, and I don't agree with that.”

Konrad Raab: “I don't agree with the fact that it's lazy to just to wrestle in the ring, but the fact is that the only way you get anywhere is by telling the world how you are.”

Jake didn't like the fact it's only until now Konrad's only talking to him after not speaking to his cousin because of the damage he has done to the family name. He holds his finger up and says this after sighing, knowing his cousins are angry with him which was unlike Markus to be angry and he says this.

Jake Raab: “Anyway so I did that, and then some guy in his mid-thirties came up to me, overhearing putting myself down and said to me, I'll be your new acting coach. Instead of being a lost puppy with my career, I agreed and went to his acting school to get me to learn things about standing out from you both.”

Konrad Raab: “So you went with my advice on finding someone to find some acting classes?”

Jake Raab: “Yes.”

Markus Raab: “Then I forgive you. I forgive you that you went to an acting school because of some guy overhearing you talk and get the lessons. How are they going?”

Jake Raab: “It's early days yet as I've only just started on Sunday, but Edgar Davies, the guy who's my acting and entertainment coach is so nice with me, and I only met a few of his students for the first time yesterday too.”

Both were nodding, understanding that Jake was put in an excellent situation to benefit his entertaining and charisma skills he needed to be a successful wrestler and to put all the shitty situations behind him and to get better as Konrad still wasn't happy with Jake and Markus says this.

Markus Raab: “It took a lot for Konrad to come down today, let me tell you because he's not happy with you. I'm not either.”

Jake Raab: “That's hypocritical, considering you're the guy who bitches and complains about things too.”

Markus Raab: “But not in the way that disrespects wrestling. Even if I agree with the majority of the points you've made, the fact is you need to focus on your damn self. You need to focus what's more important to you, and right now, you don't give a damn about wrestling and doing it for yourself.”

Konrad Raab: “He's right. You've gone way too far and quite frankly; You've lost the plot. Where's the nice innocent Jake you were when you stepped into CRW? Where's that Jake gone to?”

Jake Raab: “I forgot about that company. I forgot everything about my past wrestling. The point is that I've reflected on what a piece of shit I was and that's what I've been trying to call you about, but you ignored me.”

Konrad Raab: “I ignored you because I didn't want to talk to you, on top of problems with Mattheus being bullied at school, getting custody of Sebastian that's pissing me off right now. Also wrestling problems of me being fucking accused of not having the passion for this sport and problems I could be facing with SCW and Dark Fantasy trying to control the company their way.”

Markus had no idea about the bullying situation Konrad's facing as it shocked him about his kids being picked on now and it's not something he wanted to hear. Jake went to check on his steak which wasn't ready yet so he comes from the kitchen and sits down with his cousins, the only people in wrestling he speaks to as Markus speaks.

Markus Raab: “Your son is getting bullied?”

Konrad Raab: “Yes.”

Markus Raab: “You didn't tell me that. Sorry to hear that man, is it sorted though?”

Konrad Raab: “I made sure it got sorted last Tuesday, although it's improved since with Mattheus telling us everything and the teachers too. He's already happier than he was, let me tell you.”

Markus nodded, while Jake's listening to everything Konrad's saying about his problems with Mattheus being bullied which it seems like it's no longer an issue as Konrad had Mattheus to learn how to fight today and knowing how to tackle a situation like that again. It was about Jake, however, and Jake says this.

Jake Raab: “Sorry to hear that. Some disgusting people out there.”

Markus Raab: “Yes calling somebody cancer of wrestling, how they hoped I'm dead and pray for a miscarriage is what you call disgusting pigs. I mean people who stoop that low doesn't belong in the business period, even I, nor does my tag partner who's such a nasty piece of shit doesn't lower himself to that.”

Konrad Raab: “It's disgusting, and I don't stand for comments like that. I don't care how stupid wrestlers are; I still wouldn't stoop that low of being a disgusting, vile pig to pray for a miscarriage or hoped they are dead. They made me sick when Markus called me yesterday about it.”

Jake Raab: “Shameful the business is going down a wrong path with things like that being acceptable which it's not. People saying things like that are despicable and what I said was bad and disrespectful? That's nothing compared to that and people supporting that garbage should be ashamed of themselves."

Markus Raab: “Indeed and people stand by for those comments because they are pieces of shits who think cancer to wrestling and wishing people to die and hope to have miscarriage are insults need to get the fuck out because they are the fucking jokes of the sport to say things like that and be OK with it. I'm done with that company once I get my match with Eli.”

Jake was shocked; he hoped that none of the wrestlers would come and say those things to him and he stood there, being disgusted that how can people wish for someone to die or have a miscarriage and how his form of insults were nothing compared to that. Of course, that wasn't the main point of why Konrad and Markus were here as Konrad gets straight down to it.

Konrad Raab: “So I heard you're in a title match against Austin James Mercer?”

Jake Raab: “Yeah. It makes me disgusted to get an opportunity for titles because of my offensive words. Facing Casey Williams as well.”

Konrad Raab: “About Austin, I know a thing or two about him, or rather what I saw in the ring with him in WWH.”

Jake Raab: “He just seems like a big dude to me and a champion who's defeated Kevin Hunter for the Honor belt.”

Konrad Raab: “He's a darn good wrestler Jake. I respect his abilities and truthfully, I can't say anything bad about him. He's someone you'll learn a lot from.”

Markus Raab: “While I enjoy Casey kissing more ass to J2H who's a fucking joke of a champion, despite beating me because all he ever did was treat SCW like shit. He was never funny or entertaining; more he made a mockery out of this business. He's nothing more than a hypocrite, telling you he's lazy, yet, talking shit via social media and not doing anything makes him a lazy fucking bitch.”

Jake Raab: “Exactly.”

It was the one thing Markus could agree on, regardless of the title reign J2H had and when he lost to him that J2H made a mockery out of the wrestling business. Jake didn't know what to do about the title match as it meant nothing to him whatsoever as he places his head down in shame.

Jake Raab: “I regret everything I've said in my career so far in SCW. I'm ashamed to be picked as a title contender, and well, I don't know how the fuck to react to it. I don't know how to make things better for myself.”

Konrad Raab: “Be careful with your words, that's all dude. Bitching and complaining as I found out in June gets you nowhere. You have to accept the way things are, just like I'm trying to with the purse system to pay for title shots.”

Jake Raab: “I can imagine how hard that would be to accept something like that when you want to earn title shots and I took it too far with that. I wish I were able to watch my words with what you say to that.”

Konrad Raab: “I know what lines not to cross cos of my experience, and Markus does as well, you need to think before you speak, especially Austin James Mercer who will point those out at you.”

Markus Raab: “While Casey Williams is a joke of a monster. He's never won a top title. Heck, I did that when he was near enough a footnote of the company. Nobody is going to care about him when he retires. He's done nothing apart from the tag and Roulette titles.”

Konrad shook his head about Casey Williams as he feels for him, he feels for him with the fact of his dedication to the company, just the results aren't coming to him, much like his SCW career this year that only now, he's on fire there. Even with the losses he's got, Konrad was the best Raab wrestler right now, even better than Lord Raab who at best was just a tag champion. Jake went to get his steak and chips out of the oven as it was ready and he puts peas on as Lord Raab finishes his can of coke and Konrad speaks.

Konrad Raab: “I think Casey Williams is just having a rough run right now. I do feel his career is coming to an end. I wish for him to tell you both the truth, he does get one more title under his belt, but Austin's far better than him and even to you Jake right now and not to mention that he's been WWH Hellsgate with Alex Jones as his mentor. This is your chance to change your attitude and change the ways you view wrestling.

Jake Raab: “Under shit circumstances I caused, it doesn't mean a damn thing to me anymore.”

Markus Raab: “Every title match is fucking important. Regardless of how you're attitude's been towards other wrestlers, regardless of the losses you've gotten, it's just the way things are done. SCW is teaching you a lesson to not bitch and complain about anything. Do your stuff as a wrestler and focus on your opponents.”

Jake Raab: “Yeah and that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to forget comments Christian made to me because it's irrelevant now along with Casey Williams and Austin James Mercer unless he dares to trash one of you then I will counter back.”

Markus Raab: “Forget him. I don't give a shit what Austin says. If he trashes Konrad, that speaks volumes about him showing true colours on what a backstabbing piece of shit he is.”

Jake got his peas out of the pan and placed them on the plate, along with his steak and chips, and he places them on the plate to eat after a hard day at the acting school, and Konrad says this.

Konrad Raab: “I've got to catch my flight to Washington DC now to tackle stuff in SCW. No more shit talking, unless you have to do so Jake. Forget about J2H as he's moved on. I'll see you over Christmas.”

Markus Raab: “Yeah, fuck J2H. I agree with what you said; he's a fucking coward who can't go anywhere else because he will suck if he joined anywhere else. Yeah, what Konrad said to at least tone your shit talking down and speak when you are meant to.”

Konrad was a long way out of the door as there was a taxi available to him to take him straight to LA airport with his things and flew to Washington DC, while Markus with his belongings had to go to  Philadelphia, Pennsylvania which wasn't far from where Konrad had to go for his match. Jake, on the other hand, was doing things in the house before going off to bed. Next few days, he had been doing nothing, but being in an acting school to improve on not being the boring wrestler he was and training in the gym every day. It turns out he found something to spot with Austin James Mercer showing his true colours but decides to save it until Saturday to speak about it.

---------------------------------------------------

Time for me to admit my faults and to get redemption for my mistakes as a young kid. Jake's Camera (On Camera)

“Before I talk about the match and my opponents, I will start by admitting the faults I've made in wrestling. I've not been very respectful or kind to SCW staff and owners and for that I apologise. I just speaking out the point made about new wrestlers should never be facing the champions in a non-title match in their first match and place them against wrestlers who aren't champions. Speaking about too many wrestlers asking and demanding for opportunities that they get for doing so and speaking about people who claim it's lazy to not appear on the shows every week when I feel in my view, doing just that without wrestling a match is silly unless you have reasons to do so.

I admit I'm ashamed to have this opportunity for a title match because of my words of bitching and complaining. Truth been told, I was expected to get fired from SCW and never be able to come back to prove myself. That's partly why I wasn't at the show last week and also it's down to me having an acting coach now to teach me the better ways of being this entertainer everyone wants for some reason and started the lessons on Sunday cos he cared of helping me out.

Still got some way to go, but seeing nobody was able to help me in SCW, I had to accept it and get lessons I need. Anyway I know I was pretty harsh on Casey Williams, but if you have to agree with quotes of someone who said people are lazy for not appearing on camera, then ask why should I pointlessly stand in front of the camera and talk about myself when I do it in this video?

Because to me, it's just pointless when you just end up saying the same things as you did when you do videos for the match. I lost two matches in a row, but you know what I learnt? That I was being a piece of shit, that I was a douchebag to everyone, but however, you aren't the monster you claim to be, you aren't and you've got to put in the work for it. That makes a real wrestler to me contending for titles which I'm not.

Anyway, you have lost to me and Austin before and I don't understand why you want another title match you've not deserved? I haven't had one since I've been here and it is because of my mouth truthfully that's prevented me, but I assure you, I won't run my mouth anymore because I've reflected on it all last week.

Austin James Mercer. What can I say about you? You've been an honor champion for quite sometime in Honor Wrestling, being a great champion you are to defeat Mickey Carroll in the title match for his belt. Congratulations to you and you've successfully defended it against Casey Williams and Caleb Storms. I respect you as a champion and a wrestler with great skills you have in the ring.

But lets not pretend that you don't bitch and complain either Austin, especially the time when you were challenged by Noah Hanson and then leaving WWH for some unknown reasons as a champion at that. It says a lot when you also show your true colours that you bailed from the company without reasons to know. I can understand and agree with saying me and Lord Raab are whiners because we have, but Konrad? Tell and show me when has Konrad since he returned to wrestling in July has he been stupid and whined about something?

Cos he hasn't. He's changed a lot since, learning from his mistakes and being on fire with him being a champion lately, doing bigger things in wrestling by focusing on his damn job, not going on twitter or even on his videos whining about something, heck not letting losses get to him anymore. Maybe you should do your research of what Konrad's doing recently instead of what he did in the past with your stupid comment which I saw without having an account.

Nobody is perfect, nobody is smart all the time. We all say stupid things at times and I've said plenty of stupid things because I'm still new to the wrestling business and maybe you deserve a beatdown for saying something that's not even true anymore when it's obvious you've seen nothing of what he can do in other companies.

I've already admitted my faults and ashamed of being in this match with you for the title cos of my words, not down to you as champion or you've done anything wrong. However despite my despicable words to the company, you can't deny that the honor belt might be a way of honoring myself and the business again and that's why I'm put in this match because I know SCW staff have placed me as a chance to prove myself on my behaviour. Only, in the beginning, I was hurtful, but I've not moaned and bitched about losses.

Big deal, everyone gets losses, but I won't get another one on my record with me getting redemption for my mistakes and learning from and accept the way things are from now on because passion might very well be dead if I can't speak up on things that people trash and allow their views. However, as much hate I have of being handed this chance for a title, I have no choice but to take it as a way of wanting to change, wanting to be this entertaining guy people want and getting help for as proof of willing to change.

You will see what Jake Raab's about tomorrow night and the bitching and whining shit comes to an end. You will see a whole new Jake Raab and see him seek for glory, despite him admitting he doesn't deserve and go to pin Austin and Casey for the three count and be the champion that can change things in the business. Change to be respectful to other wrestlers I disrespected with my dumbass comments to change because I still have confidence and believe I can win the match and walk away with the title around my waist because of being the honorable champion I need to be. See you tomorrow night Casey and Austin."
>