Author Topic: Changing attitude to be a better wrestler.  (Read 280 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Changing attitude to be a better wrestler.
« on: November 23, 2018, 11:22:18 PM »
 Needing to calm down talks from Konrad. Huntington Beach, California. Thursday 22nd November. (Off camera)

Although it was Thanksgiving day in America, none of the Raab family celebrated the holiday purely because where they came from, the holiday didn't exist and was much bigger on celebrating Christmas. So straight after Konrad had his match in another company in Worcester, Massachusetts, he flew straight back to LA just to pop by and see his cousin Jake. Konrad knew about Markus setting him a bank account a few weeks ago and helping him unpack a few more stuff he was consistently getting from Germany every week.

Konrad hadn't seen the inside of the house as he hasn't popped over since Jake decided to buy it which he did on the day before Konrad had to go. He stands outside of Jake's apartment to see how quiet it was due to being Thanksgiving day and rings the doorbell and Jake asks who it was and Konrad states it's him as Jake allowed Konrad to enter the apartment as he saw how well done the apartment was done, full of his stuff now.

Konrad Raab: “Markus must've been a great help.”

Jake Raab: “Oh he has. He's even helped me brought furniture from a local shop and other things as well.”

Konrad Raab: “Looks like it and I'm impressed.”

Jake Raab: “Please take a seat on the sofa here.”

It was only a three seater sofa Jake had, but he didn't really have any other visitors other than his cousins coming over because it was too early for him to make friends, although Konrad knew why and his main reason being here as he shakes his head at Jake as Jake notices and says this.

Jake Raab: “What's wrong?”

Konrad Raab: “That's the main reason why I'm here. It's nothing to do with your personal life, it's more to do with your wrestling career.”

Jake Raab: “What am I doing wrong?”

Konrad Raab: “You being a big baby, bitching and complaining about SCW. I told you, all companies are different. I admit, what James and Fenris said about you being lazy I disagree with as personally, everyone who works in the wrestling business are hard workers. Nobody's lazy.”

Jake Raab: “Really Konrad? Is that what you think?”

Konrad nodded as he wanted Jake to wake up and realize what he was saying and doing wasn't exactly the kind of wrestler Konrad envisioned him to be when Jake restarted his wrestling career and Jake says this.

Jake Raab: “What about people like Casey Williams asking and demanding title matches without doing a damn thing?”

Konrad Raab: “From what I saw, it was just a challenge in the ring he needed. I don't agree of asking and demanding title shots, but much like yourself, he did challenge Ben for a match.”

Jake Raab: “Ben stupidly gave in and handed Casey Williams a title match he's done nothing for because they are best friends which is pathetic, especially after I've just beaten Casey as well. Just like the mixed tag title match my opponent this week Lachlan Kane got just from one match with Sierra. It's ridiculous, don't SCW management know the meaning of earning things?”

It was obvious that although Konrad understood where he was coming from, it was a concern that it seemed like the new guys or ones who lose matches jump ahead of hard working dedicated wrestlers who want to earn their title matches in the ring. Konrad agreed, however, it was out of Jake's control and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “It happens in the business. I don't think anybody should get a title match in their second match, hell no, but the fact is that likely, the former champions had fought every single team in a match. Sometimes, things like that happen, no matter how much I disagree with that situation.”

Jake Raab: “I don't blame Lachlan or Sierra for taking an opportunity, but I wouldn't have taken it because unlike them, I refuse to accept title matches unless I earn them. That's why I challenged Fenris for a non-title match that he's not answered yet.”

Konrad Raab: “Yeah which I find strange, considering he's called you out and done nothing in response on the show when he told you to be there. However, you need to calm down and focus on your own goals. It's benefited me and I recently was a champion because I have a new mindset on things now, heck I'm figuring out a way how to come back from that title loss too.”

Jake Raab: “I know you challenged Josh Hudson for a title match because you wanted to show changes to your mentality more than just wanting a title match for the sake of it. I can see your point, but I'm guessing I'm taking things too far, right?”

Konrad saw Jake understanding things a lot more as of course, Lord Raab would also agree about wrestlers never should get title matches in their second match, regardless of beating champions in the past and he says this.

Konrad Raab: “Way too far and it comes across as you being an asshole. Dude, you want to earn respect? You're mouth currently isn't going to get you anywhere. If you approach matches better like against Lachlan better, you'll get title shots and right now, that's what's holding you back from getting those opportunities.”

Jake Raab: “Not my talent in the ring?”

Konrad Raab: “Has nothing to do with that as they do know what kind of talent you have, otherwise you wouldn't be facing him this week. It's just you have to be careful with things you say because you can get a very bad reputation in the business and believe me, you don't want that.”

Jake Raab: “I understand. I just went along with what Lord Raab thought.”

Konrad Raab: “In some parts, he's right, but at the same time, while I don't think it's lazy at all for you to not appear on camera, maybe what they are saying is not as such appear every single week, I think it's ludicrous SCW wrestlers force you to do that every single week, but more appear on camera when you have matches.”

It was very clear now with Jake listening to every word Konrad's saying, even if he was more calm about it than Markus would ever be and even a point of him not appearing every single week, even if Jake not really a big fan of promoting himself because he believes in Lord Raab's theory that he promotes himself as a wrestler in the ring.

Jake Raab: “Yeah I understand. What SCW management should understand is not every wrestler comes out every single week and places themselves on camera. Even you don't and in very rare circumstances too.”

Konrad Raab: “That is true, I don't do that often because I rather focus on the matches ahead to go out there and attempt to win matches, at the same time, I do try to make an effort to place myself in front of the camera and talk about goals I have and things like that.”

Jake Raab: “That makes sense. I guess you could say I've gone crazy.”

Konrad Raab: “It's more you don't understand and you're not used to speaking in front of the cameras bar from talking to the press and media before your fights against opponents in MMA. Listen, dude, what you need is some charisma training. I can't do it cos I'm the last person you should ask to give you that kind of training, but maybe that's what you need to be a wrestler you can be.”

It's true, the biggest downfall of Jake's career apart from his mouth is while he's a violent type of wrestler and being respectful at the same time, he needed to find something in him that stands out to both Raab wrestlers and Konrad couldn't be more right than he had at this point and he says this.

Jake Raab: “Do you know anybody that can help me?”

Konrad Raab: “I don't, but it's what you need to search for someone to do yourself. What makes you stand out to the rest? What makes you stand out to Fenris apart from nationalities? Only you can search for that and maybe it'll work in your favour. After all, you're still a kid in the business and still have a lot to learn and please, be careful what you say with your words.”

Jake Raab: “I will, but I won't keep my mouth shut on Lachlan Kane getting an undeserving title shot. Other than that, I only speak on him and not anybody else, well maybe telling Casey Williams to stop kissing Fenris and James's ass, but that's as far as I'll go when I speak about the match tomorrow.”

Konrad Raab: “I also heard they've been talking crap behind your back on Twitter. I'm better off without a twitter account, to be honest as I've focused on wrestling to get the results I needed. Might be something you want to address.”

Jake Raab: “Of course I will because nobody gets away with talking shit about me behind my back. Cowards, all of them are.”

Konrad nodded as he did stay around for a bit to help Jake move more furniture in different places of rooms, along with constructing pieces of things together of the essentials he needs for his apartment. Konrad with Jake explored his new place which even had an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Konrad and Jake even did some painting together in Jake's bedroom and bits of the living room as well in red and yellow colours. Once it was done, Konrad heads off home to his family in Anaheim and Jake chills out in front of the TV to watch some horror movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A change of attitude is required Jake's camera (On camera)

“Before I talk about my opponent this week, I want to address the rumours going around on people like J2H, Fenris and Casey Williams mostly talking shit about me amongst themselves on Twitter. You cowardly pieces of shits, if you want to trash me, at least do it when I have a twitter account which will never happen. It's pathetic you guys consider being wrestlers, but have no balls to address me on camera, although I credit Fenris more than I do with J2H and Casey cos at least he spoke about me where I was able to see it in his video.

Casey Willams, stop kissing ass to J2H especially when he trashed this company down and yet, you defend a piece of shit like that? You're stupid for doing that, considering I've hit back at him when he couldn't even address me on camera. In fact, you're a piece of shit for defending him just because he was successful which still doesn't mean you defend the pathetic cunt who's too afraid to wrestle in other companies, knowing he won't be successful anywhere else and that's all I say about that.

Mainly because my cousin hit right on the nail on him mentioning to me that I need to watch what I say on camera. Sorry, I got a bit pissed off with things around me going on, but one more thing I will say, I don't agree with Lachlan Kane and Sierra Williams getting title shots in their second match at all. You both may have defeated the champions at the time and I'm not blaming both of you for it, however, SCW management should have got you guys to face somebody else in your first match, not the champions straight off the bat.

That's the only downside is I feel you guys got handed an opportunity you both didn't deserve because SCW management insulted the entire roster by giving two new wrestlers a title opportunity while hard-working wrestlers like me, despite beating Casey Williams get nothing which is complete garbage. However, it's also good I'm facing you Lachlan because I believe you and I have something in common, apart from the title situation that we are very positive guys or at least I'm going to be from here on out. I respect you more than I respect Casey Williams because you're at least somebody who didn't demand a title opportunity and wanting to work for it.

You're a great wrestler and I'm proud to be able to prove myself against a mixed tag champion because right now, you're the kind of wrestler I need to face. I need to face champions to show the world I don't need to ask or demand title shots, I earn them by my own work in the ring and if it means I have to defeat you in the ring, so be it.

I do respect you and feel you have a future in this sport, however you still need to prove yourself, especially when you're in solo's competition against me because you need to show me what you have along with other SCW talent, even if Ben Jordan for some reason forgot I've not fought him yet, despite his claims of defeating everyone in SCW. Point is I bleed, sweat and tear for this sport too.

I'd be willing to be in violent and hardcore matches, even MMA matches too, but I believe I can defeat you in the ring because I'm confident to say that and I'm confident to know I belong in SCW and being the future of this company too, difference is I prove in the ring to show the world that I can win matches and be champion. While you are champion, can you win matches without Sierra?

That's to be seen to take you a bit out of your comfort zone and to do anything possible to defeat me, but your best won't be good enough as while your strength is your speed and agility, mine is power and striking and you'll see for yourself what I'll do in the ring, busting my ass to earn title matches from winning matches and it starts by pinning you in the ring. There are not any more negatives to say as you are a threat and an amazing wrestler.

I feel we can have a respectful match and try to do everything possible to have the crowd standing on their feet on how competitive we are as wrestlers and tear the house down because you deserve that and I'm looking forward to the match, especially with a change of attitude I'm still learning because I admit, I'm still a rookie to the wrestling business compared to the experience you have, but I still believe I can and will beat you in the ring because, on Sunday night, I will be getting that pinfall over the champion and believing I've done enough to earn a title opportunity in the near future. Good luck Lachlan Kane cos you're gonna need it.”
>