Author Topic: Backing up with skills in the ring.  (Read 265 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Backing up with skills in the ring.
« on: October 19, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »
 Meeting with Lord Raab. Tempe, Arizona. Friday 19th October (Off camera)

Although in terms of location of where the Raab brothers were with where they'd wrestle, Konrad was nearer than Lord Raab was, but Lord Raab had more free time so it was his job to make sure his cousin Jake to be prepared. Markus wasn't wrestling until Monday while Samuel and Henry were already at Missouri for a match he and Samuel have as a tag team in Wrestling Championship Federation. Markus was near enough trusting towards Jake and it was best for them to get used to each other on their own.

They were sitting in Starbucks, each having a coffee to drink with lots of people around them talking in the background or lining up to get their drinks as they only just arrived and only got their coffees since it was very busy where they were, considering Arizona was a very hot city they were in and Lord Raab smiles at Jake, being proud of him for the comments he said.

Lord Raab: “I knew James would speak shit about wrestlers not being on camera enough. That's exactly what I mean when I said I hate Sin City Wrestling for trying to force wrestlers to stand in front of the camera and talk.

Jake Raab: “Thing is I agree, why should we have to stand in front of a camera again in front of a live audience when we already do videos about our opponents before matches? Doesn't make sense at all.”

Lord Raab: “No, it doesn't. That shithead James has nothing to do with Sin City Wrestling anymore. It was one of the main reasons why I left that company as well as achieving and winning every single belt because of idiots like him, telling the world we don't put in hard work.”

Jake Raab: “It was despicable to say that wrestlers like myself who are born and bred fighters don't put hard work in.”

Lord Raab: “It was and standing in front of a camera to repeat the same shit towards opponents and the company itself is lazy as fuck in my opinion. We go to work and wrestle, not to be entertainment clowns. I'm glad on that side of things, you spoke up about and we agree about.”

It was one of the only things apart from the brutal, bloodthirsty nature both he and Lord Raab had in common as they were slowly getting along very well, even with Konrad giving Markus up to date about where he's living now as he mentions this to Markus after taking a sip of his coffee.

Jake Raab: “I'm living in Huntington Beach now. Really lovely place.”

Lord Raab: “I know they have really nice beaches there. Konrad told me you found somewhere there. Maybe I'll come and visit sometime with Samuel obviously. Glad you live here.”

Jake Raab: “Although it's taking me time to settle in, considering I'm still waiting a few things from Germany to be moved to America, but what I need help with is getting some more money coming in. I know Konrad's dealing with Mattia's money problems at the moment so I don't want to ask him.”

Lord Raab: “Yes, Mattia's a young kid in trouble after he got fooled for a taxes scam from Indians who called up to threaten the police on him.”

Jake was opening his eyes really wide, nearly spilling his coffee in shock that it turned more than just overspending money, it was very serious as he speaks.

Jake Raab: “Oh wow, I didn't know it was that serious. Fuck, no wonder why it was best to ask you instead of him. That's tough for that kid, poor Mattia.”

Lord Raab: “Poor kid indeed. Anyway, of course, I'll help you out with money, it's the best I can do to show you I've changed by giving you some extra cash just to help you out with money, to begin with.”

Jake Raab: “Another problem is I don't have a bank account set up yet. I've had to pay money via cheques or by hand when I have money.”

Lord Raab: “You need to sort that ASAP dude. Alright when I've done my match with Samuel on Monday, on Tuesday, we'll go down to the bank and get your bank account opened and sorted. It's something we must do together.”

Jake nods at his cousin as they took sips of their coffee, ignoring what was going on in Starbucks, despite some guy in his mid-thirties shouting at the Starbucks staff to hurry up as he was in a rush to get back to work. They ignored it, knowing things will get settled eventually which they did with the staff throwing the customer out of the shop and for him to head back to his work.

Jake Raab: “Bit chaotic there.”

Lord Raab: “Yes.”

Jake Raab: “Reminds me of those impatient bitches in Sin City Wrestling with them wanting title shots all the time without wanting to put in work.”

Lord Raab: “Yes, shows they can't be arsed to actually improve and get better in the ring to win matches. Wrestlers like them shouldn't be in the business to be fair.”

Jake Raab: “I agree with you, but I also agree with Konrad that anybody can improve their wrestling skills if they commit to it.”

Lord Raab obviously disagreed, but it was what's good of them is they had different opinions, although they always agree you shouldn't ask or demand title matches, that's what's in the family rule they have. They had half a cup of coffee left to drink as it's been a nice engaging bonding time they were having, despite both of them did need to meet up and talk.

Jake Raab: “Tell me about Casey Williams.”

Lord Raab: “You won't believe me when I say this and I don't know why, but we've never fought a match against each other.”

Jake Raab: “Really?”

Lord Raab: “Yeah. I know, it's shocking, considering we're monsters and all the time me and him have been around Sin City Wrestling, not once I got to face him in a match. Bet he's still as useless as I seen him be in the ring.”

Jake Raab: “Well, I think he's having a tough time right now. Not sure why exactly and I don't want to know, but the man is always angry and even thought about quitting because of losses he gets.”

It was a lot worse than Lord Raab expected as he knew Casey was shit as a wrestler, he seen him wrestle a few times in the ring, but while he doesn't know about what he's like in the ring from experience in ring matches side of things, but he can figure out as to why he never fought him when Lord Raab was on a much higher level in SCW than Casey was.

Lord Raab: “Just as I expected with him losing a lot. That's the problem with monsters like him, he never evolved and be dominating as much as I did. At least I won all the bets there, I don't recall Casey winning one when I've been around. He's won matches though and he, as you know, is a powerful guy. I guess that's where the monster name came from.”

Jake Raab: “But is that the only reason? I mean he does try hard to be fair to be a top champion. He almost had Fenris on the run for the belt, but got very unlucky.”

Lord Raab: “Yes, size is the only reason for him to be a monster because if he was one, he'd be destroying the competition. He may try, but if he's already at a point of giving up, then he's a pussy.”

Jake Raab: “So I'm guessing I have to use submissions and my flair of kicks and punches in this match, am I?”

Lord Raab: “Yes, that's exactly how you beat a monster wrestler down. I should know the amount of submissions I got tapped out with, even against women wrestlers. Use that as your strength in this match with Casey as any monster can get hurt.”

Jake should already know with the amount of violent and vicious battles he's been in and he does in a way feel sorry for Casey for not having much success in Sin City Wrestling, but he knows he has to do a lot of studying for the match, considering Lord Raab's never been in the ring with him once which was quite odd to hear from Markus, considering the battles Markus has been in.

Jake Raab: “I will do and it seems like the right option for me to try and make him submit respectfully of course as I don't want to hurt him on purpose.”

Lord Raab: “By the way, I hope you still aren't sore about the loss against Todd Williams. Honestly, they should've picked a different opponent as there's no way in hell Todd should've been anywhere near a title contention match in his first outing in Sin City Wrestling.”

Jake Raab: “Must be annoying to say that instead of SCW.”

Lord Raab: “It is, but it's the only way not to get mixed up with Konrad's SCW aka Supreme Championship Wrestling and our SCW.”

Jake Raab: “I'm not sore about the match. I've literally forgotten all about it to tell you the truth as I don't care for it. Unlike spoilt cunts in Sin City Wrestling, I will learn and improve from the loss. I just didn't know what to hell to say to him or know anything about him in the ring.”

Lord Raab: “That's the only problem with wrestling sometimes is you have to think of things to say without being stupid, although my other tag partner I have, not Samuel, by the way, is stupid at times, I'm getting him to be better at being smart with his words.”

Jake wondered who the other tag partner was as he only knew about Markus and Samuel teaming up, but as soon as he was going to ask a question, they finished drinking their coffees and Markus says this.

Lord Raab: “Anyway, I better go now, got things to tackle along with calling a bunch of pussies out for my plan of me and Samuel defending our WCF tag titles in a gauntlet match and beating some bitches in a tag match. I'll see you Tuesday to get a bank account sorted for you here.”

Lord Raab left Jake alone as he was clearly in a rush to get back via a plane, while Jake went back to his hotel to do some workout in the gym for three hours before he goes upstairs to his room to shower and ordered food before watching TV and watching videos of Casey Williams on things he says to his opponents so Jake roughly knows what Casey will say to Jake. Four hours later after he's eaten, drank something and watched TV, he heads off to sleep before going to the gym once again the next day and walking around town in the afternoon before coming back to his hotel room for the evening and gets his camera equipment set up before he starts to talk about Casey Williams.

---------------------------------------------------

Monsters can be hurt. Jake's camera. (On camera)

“That's the truth of this video and I don't just mean mentally, of course, we know Monsters can easily mentally break quicker than someone like me can which you should all know that by now with my cousin the way he acted, but psychically as well. It seems like mentally, Casey Williams is in a middle of having a mental breakdown with the way he's torturing himself with the amount of losses he has in SCW. I get it, dude, it is heartbreaking to see someone as tough as you can be as a wrestler, it's hard knowing you want to get better and improve which says a lot and I do truly feel sorry for you.

I lost a match as well last time out against Todd Williams, but he was new to SCW and I didn't know what to say or do to prepare for him, but I knew at the same time, I was glad to get the loss because I will learn from it. I refuse to bitch and moan about it because it makes no sense to, but you still always have to be confident with every match you're in, regardless of the wins and losses you have and also, regardless of how big you are, it doesn't scare me in the slightest.

The only problem also is I know what you said about Equinox on how he was a coward to leave SCW over a loss back in July. Well, doesn't that spell hypocrisy coming from you when you're almost doing the exact same thing? That's the one thing us Raab's never done is leave a company over losses, that's not in our role to do as wrestlers. Also despite having a loss against Ty West and Fenris for the SCW title, you asked Ben Jordan for a title shot or just have a non-title match against him.

Credit that you want to fight Ben Jordan and be happy to face him even in a non-title match which speaks volumes compared to the rest of the roster who only care for his belt than Ben's talent, seriously Casey, you'd challenge him for a title match? You've not done anything to get a title shot, heck even I haven't, but I wouldn't call a champion for a title match because the truth is, I don't need to do that, I back it up with my skills in the ring, I back it up with wanting to prove the world I can wrestle and most importantly, I earn my way to the top to get one with my skills.

However I will just defeat you in the ring as much as I feel sorry for you, truly I do and truly think you can be somebody else who's more than a threat to me because of your size and being a bit heavier than me, but there's one way I can overcome this, using submissions on you as that can affect any big guy in the ring, even attempting to break your arm would effectively take every power away from you. I will do anything to win against you because this young kid will defeat you and make you tap out in the ring. See you in the ring tomorrow night and good luck to you.”
>