Author Topic: Another Raab family legacy stepping in the ring  (Read 295 times)

Offline Jake Raab

• "The Fiery Target"
    • View Profile
    • Jake Raab
Another Raab family legacy stepping in the ring
« on: August 24, 2018, 10:46:24 PM »
 Talking to his cousin about a return to wrestling. Chicago, Illinois. Monday 14th August (Off camera)

Ever since Showtime Elite Wrestling closed down, for the last five years, Jake had been sitting on the sidelines, doing practically nothing other than going back to do MMA for three years before calling quits. He had a lot of doubts about his MMA career and wanted to be done with the sport as a complete whole. He had been known as Konrad's or rather Lord Raab's shadow after the discovery was found by Konrad himself on Markus trying to ruin Konrad's career and fraud him of his money.

It was why since the news broke, Jake hadn't seen Markus for five years. Of course, he's aware Konrad sees Markus for a family gathering at some point which it will happen for the second year of Konrad's and Markus's dad's death. Of course, Jake had found out about this a few months ago, however, what wasn't known is how much he wanted to wrestle in the ring again.

How much he's inspired to do his best, to be known as a champion under the Raab legacy name. He's aware of Markus's and Konrad's success in wrestling and it was a perfect time for Konrad and Jake to meet up, regardless it was after Konrad's match against Kenzi Lacklan as Jake sees Konrad stressed out after the match as Konrad met Jake outside of the hotel, sitting outside with benches and tables as he sees Konrad smoking cannabis to keep his stress levels down.

Konrad Raab: “I was screwed over tonight.”

Jake Raab: “So I saw. Anyway, the reason I came here to see you is I want to talk about something big I've wanted to do for many months and something I know it's the right decision to make.”

Konrad Raab: “Marrying a lady to have kids?”

Jake Raab: “No, I'm talking about me making a return to wrestling.”

Konrad Raab: “What? I had no idea you considered coming back to the business. After all, you've kept your mouth shut on it for a long time.”

Jake Raab: “I know, but how do you feel about me returning to wrestling, picking up where I left off?”

Konrad Raab: “I think it's a great idea, but you know things between me and my twin brother are very different now, right?”

Jake Raab: “Of course, I know you and Markus get along well after what happened with Jens and I'm sorry to hear that what I found out recently from you, but this is the best decision for me and I've put in a ton of training back in Germany to be ready for the ring.”

Konrad was blowing smoke outside of the hotel in a smoking zone, although he was taking his medication regardless of what people will say about him, Jake accepted Konrad using weed due to being medicated to do so. As he talks about it, Jake knows he's in a tricky spot, knowing all the companies he was apart of were closed down.

Jake Raab: “Every single home from World Elite Wrestling to Code Red Wrestling to Showtime Elite Wrestling have all closed down. Have you got any suggestions for me to go to a wrestling company?”

Konrad Raab: “I believe a place called Sin City Wrestling is in need of new wrestlers right now, especially in the male division. Don't think what Markus did has put you off or anything from going there.”

Jake Raab: “I still have no problem getting my hands dirty and being a brutal and aggressive wrestler, that's how I'll succeed, but at the same time, I won't cross lines to get to the top like he did, I will do a bit of trashing, but not over the top.”

Konrad Raab: “That's all well and good man, all I say is the wrestling business has changed so much in the last few years with wrestlers at times taking shortcuts to win titles. Point is they are in need of wrestlers and I think you're better off starting in Sin City Wrestling anyway as they've treated Markus a lot of good, even if he denies it.”

Jake nods at Konrad as it was clearly an eye-opening experience to know most of the in's and out's of the business with an update as he hadn't been wrestling for five years and wanted to be known in the wrestling business again. Konrad gives him the site address and the number to contact with Sin City Wrestling management as Jake places it in his pocket.

Jake Raab: “I can't wait for tomorrow where I'll put pen to paper as I really wanted to get my ass back in the ring to wrestle. I know I'll become a champion in Sin City Wrestling, but I know I've got a long way to go to get there.”

Konrad Raab: “Yes you do and you earn title shots, not ask or demand them like many wrestlers do these days.”

Jake Raab: “So I heard and it's pretty stupid all wrestlers do that. In the MMA business, nobody asks or demand title shots, you work your ass off for them.”

Konrad Raab: “I know about that, Fizz is an MMA fighter or was until the pregnancy situation and has to wait almost a year to get back to fighting, although I proposed to her to renew our wedding vows which the discussions are on hold at the moment because of this cooperative title match I have coming up.”

Jake nods as he did watch UGWC Synergy show tonight with the commentators mentioning him teaming with Phrixus Deimos against Kenzi and Sarah Lacklan for the cooperative titles he and Phrixus Deimos won at Wrestlestock event. Jake was a little shocked about the wedding renew he and Fizz done as he missed that part.

Jake Raab: “I had no idea you proposed to Fizz again, congratulations dude.”

Konrad Raab: “A lot of people know and it's about how far we've come as a couple with people trying to break us apart with rumours and everything, it's called having a fresh start, but won't do any discussions until after the cooperative title match since that's important to focus on and Fizz understands that.”

Jake Raab: “Regarding all of that, got any tips for me when I step into the ring for the first time?”

Konrad Raab: “Never let your hands or guard down like you don't sometimes when you fought and make sure you have a lot of psychical strength as you got the mental part down, it's the question of having strength psychically.”

Jake nods as he wanted to take every single bit of information to plant in his head as after all, this was one of his cousins talking, although Jake hadn't met Lord Raab since 2013 due to stealing from Konrad and trying to ruin Konrad's career which thankfully for Jake, it's stopped after identifying himself as Markus. Jake speaks again.

Jake Raab: “Thank you and I admittedly feel nervous about being in Sin City Wrestling and almost gonna look lost, but it would've been the same in any other company and don't know anybody there.”

Konrad Raab: “Apart from my opponents and Phrixus, I still don't know anybody in UGWC because I only joined a few months ago after the nightmare I had in GZWA where nearly everyone there except for a few people were treating the sport as a joke.”

Jake Raab: “That's awful.”

Konrad Raab: “It was, but I'm much happier now and really glad to hear you're coming back to the sport cos you deserve to place your name next to mine and Markus's. Anyway, I better head back to my room as I got to travel straight to North Carolina early in the morning for Supreme Championship Wrestling Breakdown show to face against Marie Jones.”

Jake Raab: “Alright, thanks for the suggestion of joining Sin City Wrestling. As I said, you'll hear about me being signed to a Sin City Wrestling contract tomorrow and wait to see who I'll be facing against.”

Konrad and Jake walk away from each other as Jake was still living in Germany due to not finding anywhere to live so far in America and he knew he needed a small apartment since he also hasn't got enough money which some can say Jake came back to wrestling for the money, but he didn't want it to be portrayed that way before he heads off to sleep as he makes a move to going back home on a certain day.

-----------------------------------------

My debut return to wrestling and discussing Joshua Acquin. Jake's camera. (On camera)

“It's been a long time since I did videos like this for matches. Usually, when you're pretty new to the business, you go to introduce yourself. I don't need to do that because obviously, it's very well known or it soon will be that I'm a cousin of Konrad and Markus Raab or in the case of Markus, other known as Lord Raab. I come from the world of MMA where I fought against the best German MMA fighters around the world and made an impact just like I will in SCW.

Don't worry however, in terms of my attitude, I'm nothing like Lord Raab, but I fought brutally and viciously like him, giving wrestlers a dogfight as I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty when and if it's in the rules, but if not like this match against Joshua Acquin this week, I won't because unlike Lord Raab, I follow the rules and unlike Konrad, I'm willing to be in hardcore and any kind of stipulation matches whenever possible.

That isn't to say I've ignored Joshua Acquin completely. I refuse to do that in case he'll catch me off guard as I know what he's done in SCW in his career with winning tag titles with different tag partners of Lucian Frost and Steve Ramone. He's defeated some of the top names in SCW as well so he's certainly someone I will take seriously as an opponent due to that.

However, what I've spotted is you moaning and complaining about Jessie being attacked and along with her, demanding a title shot I know your record as of late in SCW hasn't been very good and I know I'm a rookie here, but Konrad who's Lord Raab's twin brother told me to never ask and demand title matches. Heck, until you and Jessie start to make improvements on yourselves, you won't be getting one as you've lost match after match just to chase for the Mixed tag title when you also consider the Roulette title being around too. If you want to win something improve what you need to work on in the ring and earn it without cheating to get there.

I mean sure titles are good and everything, but I tend to believe Konrad when losing tons of matches doesn't get you anywhere close to having a deserved mixed tag title shot. Obviously, it seems like you exhale better in tag matches than you do in solos competition and considering you're going up against Lord Raab's cousin, you're pretty much done for. I respect the wrestling business and I don't tend to be near as brutal with words as Lord Raab would, but I certainly show the respect and pride in the ring with my actions and same with me earning a title shot in the future.

I agree it would be far too early for me to target any sort of titles, that would be so silly of me, but this is my first match since November of 2013 in another company. I've been in MMA matches, even the biggest MMA company in the world, but I wanted to move onto wrestling because I wanted a new challenge and new goals to achieve.

You come at me hard, I will come at you hard Joshua because I will not let my guard down, I will not be afraid of busting you open with my fists and my knees because you'll experience a whole new style of wrestling when I face you in the ring on Sunday night because you don't know what awaits you.

It's hard for me to say this to you, but I will be either pinning or submitting you in the ring and have my hands raised up because I know I'm gonna end up being better than you and you won't like me when I do beat you for me to move forward on whoever I'll face next. I'm looking forward to tearing the house down for the fans and be the top wrestler of this match because I have confidence in me to say that and will happen. Good luck Joshua Acquin because you'll need it.”
>