Author Topic: Triple Treat  (Read 327 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Triple Treat
« on: March 18, 2016, 03:44:20 PM »

<p style="color:#B2A1ED">WHAT AN ANIMAL!! Did you see what happened to me this week on Climax Control? Well if you missed it here’s a small run down. First I had my first interview I think in my career with Rocky Mountains and I nailed it with getting out the entire show sponsors name in. High five, go me. Although I’m still sitting here waiting for my free stuff to come pouring through my front door, but maybe they forgot that I have changed my address recently? Who knows… anyways after that I had a DELIGHTFUL run in with Pot Bluff backstage who told me that I can’t use my ring entrance anymore? Like what kind of garbage is that? How is it that everyone else can have their stupid entrances but I’m not allowed mine because I have Unicorns in it? It’s a joke. A joke that I won’t stand for!  So I have hired a legal team to look into my contract so I can get my Unicorn Men back in my life. I mean serious abs like that don’t come around often. PLUS I don’t think Hot Stuff really understands how much hard work and dedication I had to do to source those beautiful Unicorn Men. I had to do A LOT of googling and auditioning to make sure I got the best Unicorn Men with abs of steel around. So if you want to know if I’m mad that I now have to make up a new ring entrance because Hot Stuff wants to swing his big power baton around?

I’M FUMING!!

However I will not let him see the tears that I have cried over this horrible news. He doesn’t deserve that satisfaction; he is just trying to break me. I don’t know what for but it won’t happen oh no Melly has too much light inside of her to ever go to the dark side. So good luck Mr Ward because you’re going to need it. Well not only did that creature tell me that I can’t use my entrance anymore he told me I’m not allowed to dress up as a Unicorn anymore. Umm hello? I’m like the original Unicorn but whatever; if he wants the play that game I’ll play that game. I mean he didn’t say anything about not dressing up as like a lion or a tiger, so trust me when I say this… Hot Stuff might think that he has me down and out without any wrestling attire but I’ve got some sneaky tricks up my sleeves. The best thing is; he can’t do a damn thing about it. So be on the lookout this weekend to see my NEW wrestling attire and NEW entrance. You’re going to be amazed. I can feel it in my bones.

Now after my first match back in over a year, which I won by the way… haha suck it Veronica go back to moving house with your second class wrestling skills. Did I just say that? Oops. Any-who after my first match back I was in the ring celebrating and then that stupid song “Worth It” by Fifth Harmony, blasted through the personal address system and that smelly Candy Overton made her way down to the ring. IF that wasn’t the worst part she got on the microphone and started talking nonsense about why she and her foolish sister Hazel attacked me. I had to listen to their screeching voices in my poor little ear drums as Candy said that I have to face her at Blaze of Glory in a two out of three falls match. YAWN like I want to do that, but I’m a good girl so I’ll give her what she wants… I mean it will be over within a blink of an eye anyways because I have some serious plans for my run in SCW this time round. However these little wanna be antiheros are getting all up in my grill and putting her nose up against mine in the middle of the ring? I’ll show her what’s what at Blaze of Glory… trust me Candy won’t even see it coming. Oh and after that, it was like they were going to attack me two on one again but BOOM the lights went out and BANG the light came back on and some Zuri girl was standing in the ring beside me. Like talk about unpredictable…

Nevertheless let’s talk about some good news, shall we? When I strolled backstage and ran into someone it turned out to my mentor Mr Derek Thorne and well aside from his random Swedish gibberish he was talking we actually had a really good conversation. Big things are on the way everyone; really big things are changing in the Melephant camp. So get ready and hold onto your safari hats because they will be coming shortly. Derek says that he believes in me and he believes that regardless of all the torture that Hot Stuff is putting me through it will be worth it. Now I know he sat down with Hot Stuff and worked out my contract but I know for a fact that Derek would never ask Hot Stuff to remove my inner Unicorn love… so I can’t be mad at him for that. However I can be grateful that I had a man in my life that was willing to not give up on me and not give up on my dream of becoming a wrestling superstar when all I wanted to do was run away and travel around the world.

After bumping into Derek I went and got two milkshakes and surprised my ex, non, err, um husband in his fancy pants locker room. Did you know he had a guest list to get in there? And did you know my name WASN’T on the list? What kind of mockery is this? I USED to make him sandwiches and this is how he is going to play me? RUDE! So to get back at him I offered him an oat-milk milkshake and took over his PlayStation game and made him lose. What can I say? I’m just spiteful like that. Okay I can’t lie I didn’t let him lose, I helped him win because let’s face it the boy needed my PlayStation proficiency. Triangle, Square, Circle, Cross, Square, Circle, Triangle, Triangle, Square, Circle, Cross… BOOM! Guaranteed victory! OH YOU’RE TOTALLY WELCOME J2H.  

So that was my Sunday night and next Sunday night I don’t see it being any less wild. Next weekend I’m back at it again with those white vans and I’m taking on Jenny Tuck and Jaina Hudson. Now I’ve never faced these girls before so I have some home work to do, so I better get cracking on that. However my Melephants… I’m sensing a goooood Sunday night for a fight and a victory and after that I’ll meet you at the local Panda Express and guess what I’ll pick up the bill (well Hot Stuff will pick up the bill but we don’t have to tell him anything) until next week be cool, stay calm and love yourself. I love you, yes you, even if you don’t love me I will always be your number one fan… except for Hot Stuff right now oh and Rage… but everyone else you make my heart beat.

---

Thursday Morning; 2:55am
Wakey, wakey!

The scene opens up inside J2H’s extravagant house, well not just in his house but in his bedroom. Why are we in his bedroom you ask? Well it wouldn’t be a Melody Grace promotional if it didn’t over step some sort of personal boundary, now would it? The room is dimly lit as the lights had been turned on but dimmed right down. J2H is in the middle of his massive California king bed sleeping peacefully. Too bad that peace and quiet never lasts in the land of Melody. Speaking of Melody she can be seen walking up towards James’ bed. She is wearing a pair of tight fitting black ripped jeans, with a super loose grey singlet shirt that playfully showed off her white and grey Calvin Klein bra. Around her neck was a long gold chain with a gold ring looped around it. Her blonde hair was messy and curly so it was styled to look like she just stepped out of bed. Looking down at the peacefully sleeping James, Melody can’t help but smile. She sighs lightly almost regretting what she is going to do immediately. Leaning down towards him she uses both of her hands to grab on to James’ exposed arm and she shakes it, trying to wake him.

Melody: James… James… James… JAMES!!!!

Melody’s voice started off as soft, sweet and innocent, she didn’t want to startle him. It was bad enough he was going to be mad she was in his room to begin with; she didn’t need an extra reason for him to be yelling at her. James didn’t wake from his slumber in fact he kept sleeping which was infuriating for Melody. Letting out a loud puff of annoyance she just rolled her eyes and tried to wake him up again. This time she started to agitate him a little harder, trying to rock him awake. Under Melody’s touch James’ body slightly stirred by its own accord, but it was only him trying to fight the sensation of waking up. His pursed lips finally tore apart as he let out a slight yawn before a mumble of weird words that didn’t even make any sense before he went to roll over onto his side.

J2H: Noooope... not… now… can’t… sleeping…

Looking down at him as he finally settled his body back into a relaxed position Melody just winced at the thought of how he was going to react once she had woken him. Apart of her cared but another part of her didn’t because she knew what she had planned would help him in the long run. Melody arched over stooping down lower so her face was almost at the same height as his on the bed, she took a big inhale in before she closed her eyes. She knew this wasn’t going to end well for a few moments but it had to be done. Opening her eyes once more she noticed that James had dragged a pillow over his head covering his ear, so she carefully pulled it away before licking her lips. As he was facing away from her Melody just made her way closer towards him. Her knees were pressing into the side of the bed as she leant down and blow cool air around his right ear, hoping that would help wake him up. It didn’t, as James’ body just shivered as her cool breath touched his skin. She was running out of pleasant options. With a dramatic eye roll Melody pulled away the pillow completely from his head and she tossed in to the side. Watching it bounce off the floor she turned back to her former lover and coughed loudly hoping that would help her wake him. James didn’t even stir so Melody poked him with her long manicured nail in the middle of his bare shoulder blades; once again nothing happened. James just stayed in a peaceful state of slumber. Growing impatient Melody looked down at her left wrist looking at the time on her watch it was currently 2:58am, if she didn’t wake him now they were going to be late. Clicking her tongue off her white teeth, Melody’s smile started to perk up to one side as she was now grinning evilly. She had run out of “nice” options so she would just have to deal with his onslaught once it happened. Without even a second thought Melody lowered her head down towards James’ once more. Her lips were so close to his ear, it was a given that if she spoke they was brush past his ear lobe. Closing her eyes for a second she shook her head trying to fight back memories that how now flooded her mind, she had been in this position with him several times. She stopped playing around and finally spoke loudly, very loudly into his ear.

Melody: JAMES ALEXANDER HUNTINGTON-HAWKES NUMBER THREE… WAKE UP!!!

Within a blink of an eye James’ body bounced in the bed, he was startled from her voice penetrating deep down into his ear drum. He sat up yet the black bed covers of his bed still covered him from the waist down so he wasn’t fully out of bed just yet. Turning around in the bed James eyes weren’t fully open so he couldn’t see that it was her. He violently reached out grabbing on to the first thing he felt. It was her head; Melody’s eyes grew wide as she felt James’ left hand comes around the back of her head. Gripping onto a handful of her hair before his eyes started to flutter open. His right hand was now up and ready to come in with a massive strike to the Melody’s face but she quickly spoke out to him trying to catch his attention.

Melody: James… James… it’s me…

J2H: What the… Mel… Melody!?

He was double blinking before he realised the look on Melody’s face just declared distress. His left hand was still gripping onto a handful of her hair; his fingers were embedded that much that they had intertwined with her curls. Letting go of her blonde hair he let a massive sigh of relief escape his lips before he groaned up at her. Melody took a moment to collect her thoughts, closing her eyes before sighing. She had woken him and he went into full offensive mode. She wasn’t angry at him; I mean it was her fault for trespassing in his bedroom and waking him up to begin with. Running her fingers through her own hair, she adjusted it before looking across at James who was looking worse for wear. His now pale face made it appear that he had seen a ghost. Melody didn’t say anything she just took a seat on the edge of James’ bed catching her breath for a second before she looked over at him with a delicate smile.

Melody: Hi!

She was trying to break the ice but James didn’t look like he was ready to play that game. Shaking his head from side to side, he dropped his head into his hands trying to collect himself. Looking back up at her James gritted his teeth, he was confused and angry. He was annoyed at Melody for waking him up but he was livid at himself for possibly hurting her. A few moments passed before James’ tired raspy voice could be heard this was a welcomed sound to Melody’s ears.

J2H: What are you doing here Mel? I could have seriously hurt you.

Leaning his back up against the head board of his very expensive wooden bed James rolled his head around his neck as if he was trying to work out some tension that had formed there from this morning’s abrupt awaking. His eyes closed as his right hand came up to clutch the back of his neck to work out a small knot that had now made its home there. Melody’s hazel eyes didn’t leave James’ body at all, she was studying him and trying to work out how much damage this might of cost him. Letting her head dropped she went to reach over to touch his free left arm that was just sitting on top of the covers but she pulled back just at the last moment.

Melody: But you stopped right before making contact, you’re self-control is impeccable.

Finally her hand made contact with his skin as she used her thumb to rub at his arm trying to comfort him, it was a long shot but it was worth a try. James just rocked his head forward and opened his sleepy eyes and gazed at Melody coldly. He was scrutinising her trying to work out what would cause her to be here at god only knows what hour it was in the morning? Looking directly at her he pulled his dry lips apart and grumbled before speaking.

J2H: What are you doing here Mel? In my bedroom? At what hour is it? How did you even get in? What’s going on here?

He had a million and one questions but those were the ones he was going to run with first. Melody could tell by the tone in his voice that he wasn’t impressed with her; in fact she had never heard this tone in his voice before. It was a mixture of concern with a massive shot of resentment. Looking over at him with her big beautiful hazel eyes she smiled at him trying to get him to warm up to her being there. James just couldn’t stand to hold eye contact with her any more as he just ran his hands through his hair. Pulling his left arm away from the touch of her left hand that was still rubbing his skin, it was almost as if he never wanted her hand there to begin with. James just didn’t want to be near her until he had some answers. Melody held her hand out for a second before pulling it back in towards her like a young kid that had been denied candy.

Melody: Shhh, Jam… that’s way too many questions for 3 in the morning.

Turning back to look at him she watched as his eyes bugged out of his head at the sound of 3 in the morning. He didn’t hold back as he let a massive moan escape his lips.

J2H: 3 IN THE MORNING!!! WHY WOULD YOU WAKE ME AT 3 IN THE MORNING?!

He waved both of his hands up in the air before dropping them back down onto his bed, he was exhausted and now he was mad like really mad. He looked up and over at Melody his brown eyes not leaving hers for a moment he was seeing if she was okay. After all why else do people get woken up at this ungodly hour, maybe she was hurt? His eyes scanned as much as her body as her clothing would allow looking for some sort of explanation as to why she would be here, his bedroom of all places at this time and without an invitation.

Melody: Well, if you stop screaming at me and stop asking a thousand questions I’ll gladly answer some of them.

Flashing a toothy smile over towards him James started to lighten up, she wasn’t hurt well not from what he could tell so that thought alone eased some of the pain that he was going through. Melody didn’t waste any more time as she scooted her way up onto the bed, now sitting on her legs she looked over at James with her hands placed in her lap. James didn’t take his watchful glance off Melody as she made herself comfortable.

J2H: You better answer all of them!

Raising his right eyebrow up at her as he demanded to know what was going on, causing Melody to smile. James only ever did that when he was intrigued by something, maybe today wouldn’t be so bad after all once she told him why she was here. Licking her lips playfully Melody ran her right hand through her blonde hair and tossed it to the side, watching his eyes follow her movements she couldn’t help but beam with excitement.

Melody: Well, I’m here because I gave Simpson the day off, because he told me you were just lurking around your house all week. So I thought I’d get you out of the house. You know like where there is fresh air and sunlight… you’re turning into Edward Cullen and soon you’ll sparkle when you go outdoors.

Her voice was back to being song like as she watched James shake his head from side to side, he couldn’t believe her. She had a way of making him angry one moment, happy the next and then full on rage mode with in a blink of an eye. Melody watched as he took three massive deep breaths in as if he was calming himself.

J2H: You can’t just give Simpson a day off, he doesn’t work for you.

He was 100 per-cent correct, however she had done it anyway. Shrugging her shoulders at him, she pouted her bottom lip before flashing him those trademark puppy dog eyes that would always get her out of trouble. As she repositioned herself on to her knees James couldn’t help but notice the long gold chain around her neck, which had her old wedding ring thread through it. She had kept it after all, a smirk caught his face but he quickly bit down on the side of his mouth pulling it in to control it.

Melody: Well you say that I can’t just do all these things, but I have already done it. He’s gone fishing. I’ve never seen him so excited before it was so cute.

Batting her long eyelashes at him she waited for him to glow red with anger but it didn’t happen. James just wiggled back up the bed some more and rested his full back up against the head rest. The covers still covered him from his bare waist down. Running his hands down his chest James grinned as he watched Melody’s eyes follow every movement he made.

J2H: Fishing? That sounds like death warmed up.

He was still grumbling but at least it wasn’t at her now. Melody flashed him a smile before her eyes returned back up to his face. Rocking forward on her knees she leant forward getting closer to him.

Melody: You’re so cranky at this lovely hour in the morning Jam, you’re like little Oscar from sesame street. Look you’ve got the beard happening and everything, so adorable.

Reaching out with her right hand she grabbed onto his chin and rubbed the 3 day old stubble on his face, smiling down at him before she pulled her hand away shyly. James didn’t move or flinch it was like her touch on him was second nature, while Melody was still unsure of what she could get away with and what she couldn’t get away it. Rocking back down onto her folded legs Melody just smiled at her former “husband”

J2H: What do you want from me?

Rolling his eyes James knew that was a very broad question to be asking dear Melody. She was uncontrollable when it came to requests, he knew that. He also knew that she had a reason to being here and she was just holding back on telling him for the moment. He licked his lips trying to bring some moisture to them as he watched Melody click her tongue off her perfectly white teeth.

Melody: Oh look another question, I’ll answer that one last… okay what question was I up to? Why am I in your bedroom? Well this is where you sleep, so where else would I wake you up from? I already answered the next one; it’s 3 in the morning. Now how did I get in?

Looking up at him Melody just shrugged her shoulders before she looked around the room innocently, she wasn’t innocent she was far from it. A small laugh left her lips as she just looked back at James who was returning the stare with interest in his eyes.

J2H: I thought I told Simpson to update the security?

He was being serious and Mel knew it, James had told Simpson to update the locks and change the codes when Melody returned. The thing is Simpson didn’t feel the need to so. So he didn’t bother. Shaking her head from side to side Melody just smirked, while James just silently cursed at himself knowing that Simpson had once again secretly taken her side.

Melody: Well he didn’t… anyways Simpson would have just me in, he’s the one who called me and said he was worried about you… he said you needed some cheering up… SO SURPRISE JAMES!!!

Melody hands flew up into the air as she yelled surprise, while James eyes clinched down together it was way too early for her to be screaming and being all excited like a school girl. Opening his eyes he looked back over at her and shook his head, his reaction was enough to have Melody bring her hands back down and rest them in her lap. She was over doing it and she knew it but she couldn’t help it, she had a massive day planned and James was going to love it.

J2H: What did I do wrong in my past life to deserve this?

He said those words with a smirk on his face so Melody knew he wasn’t being overly serious. Choosing to ignore it for now she just reached out and gave him a playful push on his right shoulder. James didn’t go anywhere as his back was up against the head board but he entertained Melody by mouthing the world “ouch” however she knew he was just playing her so she screwed up her nose.

Melody: Geez another question, let me catch up first James… okay what’s going on here? Well I’ve got a full day planned and we have to leave home by 5am so you need to get out of bed because you take forever to get ready and plus I have to make us breakfast because we don’t have time to grab breakfast on our way to the surprise I have planned for you.

Her right hand was now grabbing at the ring that was hanging around her neck on the long gold chain. Completely unaware she started to run it backwards and forwards rolling it over the chain, as it started to make a zipping sound it caught Melody’s attention. She quickly tucked the ring and chain into her shirt but it was too late James had already seen that she was wearing it. Raising his eyebrow at her once more he noted he would have to ask her about that later.

J2H: Mel, don’t you think if you have time to make breakfast, we have time to swing by a restaurant and pick some up?

He had a point, he always had a point. Sighing out loud Melody just glared at him with that look that he knew all too well. Grinning at her he just pointed to the side of his head with his right index finger as if to say he was smarter than her. This was also very true.

Melody: That all depends on you James do you wanna be seen eating breakfast with me in public? I mean people will get to the talking. We both know how much you hate that.

Glaring over at him she waited for his reply but James wasn’t going to play into that. She was trying to trigger a reaction out of him to see what playing field they were on but James had that move calculated and he wasn’t going to give it the time of day. Looking at her he titled his head to the right just sizing her up before he spoke.

J2H: It’s too early in the morning for that argument isn’t it Mel?

Melody just nodded in agreement plus she didn’t really want to fight with James, after all she had a full day of fun and games planned for them both. What good would come from today if he was cranky at her? She brought her right hand up to her hair and she grabbed at a lock of it before she started to twirl it around her index finger, getting lost in her thoughts. James couldn’t help but stretch out with his legs that were still under his black bed covers and gently kick at Melody’s knees gaining her full attention. Melody pulled her bottom lip out from her teeth as she often bit down on her big pouty lip when she was deep in thought. Looking back at James she just blushed before quickly replying.

Melody: Okay I’ve got few more questions to answer… why would I wake you up so early? Because I’m evil and you secretly dig that about me. Fishing? Doesn’t sound like death it sounds like fun. What do I want from you? Just your cute little smile and your can do attitude today, because you’re going to need it. I need to whip you back into shape champ… two weeks off and look at you and what did you do wrong in a past life? I have no idea, I wasn’t there… okay I think I have answered them all.

Winking at James she flashed a big cheesy grin at him that just caused him to roll his eyes. James lifted his right hand up to his face once more and he ran it over his face before dragging his fingers through his messy bed hair trying to collect all the information that Melody has just delivered to him.

J2H: I have a headache already.

Screwing her nose up at him she poked her tongue out of her mouth and proceeded to act like a child. James just shook his head once again while he fought back a yawn he was going to be in for a long day at this rate. Melody quickly glanced down at her watch once more and gasped in shock, they had already wasted ten minutes with this back and forth banter.

Melody: You’re so cranky it’s adorable… now I’m going to ask you nicely, please get out of bed and come on this adventure with me?

Flashing him those big hazel puppy dog eyes she waited for his reply, she knew he wasn’t going to say yes straight up but Melody knew that she could probably talk him into it somehow. After all James didn’t like to see Melody sad, even after all the nonsense they had been through.

J2H: What is the Wizard busy today or something?

The tone was sharp and bitter; something that took Melody by surprised, although she had heard that tone from him many times before especially when they first started talking. With a loud exhale and a dramatic eye roll Melody just stared at James unamused with his question.

Melody: Really James? He’s a friend… not that it should bother you… now seriously… get out of bed we have a timeline and you’re ruining it.

Her tone matched his which took James back; he hadn’t heard her use a stern voice with him before she was either bubbly and happy or sweet and kind, or loud and excited. It was extremely rare of her to have a cranky voice on but this tone wasn’t one that mirrored that it was like she was disappointed in him for even asking her about her Wizard friend Dom Harter. James just stopped over thinking and he looked back at Melody and with a chuckle he replied.

J2H: I’m not going Melody and I think it’s about time you left.

Melody: You don’t mean that.

J2H: Of course I mean it, now just go.

Melody: I’m not going anywhere… now get out of bed we have places to be.

J2H: I’m not getting out of bed at 3am for anyone…

They were going backwards and forwards like a married couple in a fight as James’ facial expressions said it all he was tired and frustrated, while Melody was just moments away from laughing because she was having so much fun. James just scrunched up his nose at her before his eyebrows came together in rage, she was sick, she had to be sick. No one should get this much joy out of making someone this miserable. Melody just rocked forward on her legs once again and she reached out and grabbed the blankets that were resting on James’s body. James eyes grew wide as he looked down at her hands and then back up at her.

Melody: Well fine, if you won’t get out of bed… I’ll get into bed, how do you like those apples?

J2H: Mel, don’t…

Just as Melody was going to rip back the blankets James hands whipped up and landed on hers, stopping her. Melody just groaned at him he was being such a pain. He grabbed her hands and tore them away from the blankets and pushed them gently to the side. Melody just sat there looking at him awkwardly while James caught his breath.

Melody: James… don’t be such a grumble butt… you either get out of bed on your own or I’ll make you get out of bed. Either way today is happening.

Her voice was firm and direct so he knew that she wasn’t playing around. Tossing a handful of her hair to the side once more she watched as James lifted the blankets back up his body and tucked them in beside him. She didn’t know what he was up too but she didn’t care she just wanted him to agree to come out with her today. James just held back a full blown laugh and smirked at her.

J2H: And how are you going to make me get out of bed?

He really shouldn’t have asked that, because Melody took it as a challenge.

Melody: Oh that will be easy…

Getting up on her knees once more she placed both of her hands on the bed and before James could even blink Melody was crawling her way up the bed towards him. She slowly made her way up past his legs that were now underneath her, looking up at him as she made her way up towards him Melody winked. Before he even had a chance to speak Melody pursed her plump lips together and started to make kissy faces at him. He had no idea what was happening and where this side of Melody had come from but before he knew it her face was right in front of his. Melody’s nose was almost pressed up against his before he finally found his voice. Their eyes were lost in each other’s as Melody was just inches away from placing her lips on to his.

J2H: Okay, okay, okay… I’ll go on your stupid adventure… but you need to leave the room for a second.

She squealed with delight right in his face before she planted herself down on top of him. She was now sitting on his lap straddling him unbeknown to her as to how this looked Melody just ran her right hand through James’ messy hair and ruffled it up. While James just looked up at her with confusion all over his face.

Melody: Nice try young one but I’m not leaving until you get your lazy butt out of bed.

J2H: Uh, well that’s partly the reason why you need to leave… if you catch my drift?

J2H just looked up at Melody with a big playful grin as he rested his hands on top of her thighs before realising what he was doing, he swiftly slid them off her legs and back down to either side of his body. Melody looked at James and her face started to flush a shade of red, she knew exactly what he was saying.

Melody: Oh… Come on James, I’ve seen it all before… I mean the whole world has seen it. Remember that instagram picture you posted? So stop playing Mr innocent and just get out of bed.

She was making him slightly uncomfortable but Melody was too blind to see it.

J2H: Melody!

James was trying to get her out of his bedroom for a few moments so he could get ready but the new wild side of Melody was coming out. He hadn’t seen this side of her before, it was appealing but he also had his reservations about her. Melody just looked down at James and with a teasing wink she softly spoke to him.

Melody: What James? Okay fine… I’ll cover my eyes with my hands and I promise not to sneak a peek.

She brought both of hands up to her face and she placed them over her bright hazel eyes, however her eyes weren’t fully covered as she separated a few of her fingers so she could look down at James. James kept his eyes on her as he shook his head, what had he gotten himself into? She would literally be the worst person to play hide and seek with.

J2H: You see you say that, but the look in your eyes says you’re lying.

Melody: I might be, I might not be, we’ll never know until you get out of bed now will we?

Dropping her hands down to her side Melody pouted at him, her eyes almost pleading with him to get out of bed. James just looked at her and then down to his body that was under her body before back up to her face. Shuffling backwards he pressed his back up against the bed head, but that didn’t help his case as Melody was still sitting on top of him smiling at him.

J2H: Well I can’t exactly go anywhere right now.

He looked at her once more before winking. Melody’s face flushed red as she just mischievously sucked her bottom lip into her mouth. James just watched as Melody clued onto what he was saying and she sheepishly spoke to him.

Melody: Oh oops, silly me.

Without another word spoken to him Melody lifted herself up off him as she backed away down the bed she decided to lay down at the end of his bed. Looking up at the ceiling she caught herself getting lost in old memories that this room just flooded her mind with. Closing her eyes she tried to block them out as she felt a weight lift from the bed, James was now out of bed. Keeping her word Melody kept her eyes closed but she listened as James walked across the floor and towards his personal bathroom. He wasn’t gone for long though as he returned back into the room, approaching the bed he reached out to tap his hand on Melody’s right foot.

J2H: After your stupid adventure today, we need to have a serious talk about boundaries.

Melody lifted her hands to her eyes and covered them as she sat up on his bed, pouting at him she replied. Taking a quick peak she noticed that James was now wearing his J2H robe and she was safe to remove her hands form her face, she did this quickly.

Melody: Ooooh what a downer. I mean, I can’t wait. You can take me to dinner tonight and we can talk it out there.

James’ jaw just dropped as Melody got up from the bed and walked over towards him. Walking around him she smirked before she headed off towards his walk in wardrobe in search for some clothes for the brat prince to wear today. As she strolled off James just mumbled over his shoulder.

J2H: I’m not talking you out to dinner.

Melody didn’t even look back she just smiled while keeping her slow pace towards his closet.

Melody: You say that, but I have like a good sixteen hours to change your mind. I don’t bet, but odds are on me getting what I want.

He could tell that she just winked at him without even turning around; he could also tell that she was smiling from ear to ear. Melody could sense that James was just standing there wondering where on earth this side of her had come from? She didn’t know if he liked it or not but it was going to be something he needed to get used to. He clearly wasn’t getting rid of her any time soon, regardless of how obvious he made it that he didn’t want her around. Melody was just like how she was before their drunken night together in Vegas persistent in wanting to hang around him. James just let out a loud sigh before he turned around and headed off into the same direction Melody just did. It was going to be a loooooong day for Mr J2H!

---

It was in fact going to be a very long day for James and even Melody, the exact length of it was something that even she hadn’t taken into consideration. After getting James’ butt into gear Melody was able to get him out of the house at 4:30am the two headed off in Melody’s Matte Black Mercedes G63 AMG towards their first destination. Well that was of course after stopping to get breakfast at James’ request, what’s the breakfast of a champion you ask? MacDonald’s, look at these two fancy pants.  Now I could tell you all the details from their day but let’s just take a look at some of the highlights shall we?

Activity One: Bang, bang!

Opening up inside a local gun range Melody and James are both found standing in their laneway, lying on the bench in front of them is a selection of hand guns they can pick from. James just looks over at Melody who is smiling like a school girl with her big ear protectors sitting on her head and her clear safety glasses over her eyes. Making her way over towards the bench she picks up a simple little 22 and looks at it interested. James on the other hand stands back and just watches Melody, he had never been to a gun range before but he was defiantly excited and determined to give it a go. Just as Melody was going to place the 22 back down on the beach she is startled as James reaches out and taps her on the shoulder. Melody turns around and looks at him with a smile before she moves the ear protection away from her ears.

J2H: Are you sure you don’t want me to go first?

He doubted her, she could tell by the concerned look he had on his face. James just looked towards Melody as she rolled her hazel eyes at him. Placing the 22 down on the bench in front of her she took a step back and motioned for him to step up to the plate.

Melody: You can go first if you would like?

James didn’t move at first he just watched Melody as she started to tie her long blonde hair back up into a high pony tail. She was taking this very seriously, so serious in fact she purchased special glasses, ear protection and matching shirts with the gun ranges name on it for him and her. She wanted to look the part. Looking back at him Melody just waited for him to stop staring at her and do something.  

J2H: I mean have you like ever shot a gun before Mel?

His voice was quiet and calm but something about it said that he was worried about today’s first activity. He was probably worried for his safety as he knew Melody wasn’t the best at sports or anything that needs hand eye coordination really. Melody just let out a sigh as she shrugged her shoulders.

Melody: We just got shown from that guy over there, how hard can it be?

James swallowed nervously at how cool and collected Melody was being about this. I mean she was about to be let loose in a gun range with a high powered weapon and she was acting like it was going to be a simple as breathing. Melody once again motioned for James to take the first shot but he still stood by her side. Reaching up he placed both of his hands on top of her shoulders, looking down into her eyes he wanted to make sure she knew how important it was that she didn’t just take this lightly. I mean both of their lives were on the line.

J2H: I just want to make sure you know to aim for the target down the other end of the building, that’s all.

He pointed down the other end of the building and Melody just “oh” at him as if he was telling her something she didn’t know. The excitement beamed in her eyes as she just nodded her head as if to say yes. Removing his hands from her shoulders James rubbed them together but he kept his brown eyes locked on Melody.

Melody: Do you really think I’m that stupid James?

Her tone was short and sharp at him like he had offended her, pushing past him she didn’t wait for him to answer and she reached the silver bench. This time she looked at all of her options and she finally picked up a cute little 9mm. She watched on as James just nervously stood behind her.

J2H: I probably shouldn’t answer that question while you have a gun in your hands.

Raising both of his hands up as if to surrender towards he let out a small chuckle. Melody looked at him over her shoulder and gave him a look of confusion; this didn’t help with James uneasy feeling about today. The blonde just turned back to look at the gun and she started to tilt it from side to side as if she was looking for the start button the concerned look on James’ face grew wider as Melody was acting like she didn’t pay attention in the safety demonstration they had just sat through. Quickly pulling her ear muffs down Melody was locked and loaded.

Melody: I wonder how this thing works?!

J2H: Mel… maybe we should…

Before James could finish his sentence five loud bangs echoed through the building as Melody had taken her first round of shots. Melody looked at her handy work and smiled before she placed the gun back down on the shelf. Turning back around she skipped over to James who was gobsmacked at what he had just witnessed. All five shots had landed perfectly in the centre circle, right in the guts of the bull's eye. Melody dusted her hands together before removing the ear muffs from her head to twirl them around her left hand.

Melody: Beat that champ.  

Poking her tongue out at him she winked while James just looked down at her. What else didn’t he know about her? Melody just watched him as he walked past her to have his go, reaching out she gave him a sly little tap on his shoulder as he brushed past her. James was now under the pump and for some reason he didn’t mind, as all he could think about was how impressed he was with Melody.

---

After the two spent the wee parts of the morning shooting up a storm at a local gun range they had rushed off to hop into Melody’s car and head off to the second destination for today. It was a bit of a drive but that wasn’t going to be the worst of it. Oh no, Melody was going to have to break the news to James that hiking would be involved in activity two.  

Activity Two: Walk, walk, walk.

Opening up in the great outdoors our troublesome two can before found hiking their way up a very steep and rocky mountain. There was a path but it wasn’t exactly very well maintained. Melody was bouncing with each step she took, she loved being outside, she loved hiking, the smell of fresh air, the scenery, the wild life, you name it and she probably loved it. While James on the other hand hated it! The only thing that remotely made this enjoyable for him was the fact Melody had changed into yoga pants and his view had greatly improved since she charged up in front of him. James was wearing a pair of shorts while he had removed his t-shirt and was holding on to it in his right hand, it was hot out in the morning sun and those two were caught out in the middle of it. It wasn’t long until Melody ears picked up James’ mumbling voice.

J2H: Why are we hiking? I hate hiking!

Looking back over her shoulder Melody just huffed at him, she knew this was going to be the worst part of the day by a mile.

Melody: Oh be quiet you, we have been hiking for like twenty minutes, we still have an hour and a bit to go.

Turning back around she looked up towards the top of the mountain, determined that she was going to make it there without killing him for being a cry baby.

J2H: Can’t we just drive to the next stupid adventure item like normal people?

James took a big leap and was now walking beside Melody who was focusing on the rough ground in front of her making sure she watched her step every time she took one. She didn’t want to roll her ankle and fall over. James on the other hand was walking carefree.

Melody: Because you can’t drive up here silly it’s too slippery and rocky.

She pointed at the ground to demonstrate her point but James didn’t care he just wanted to be off this hell of a mountain.

J2H: This is a stupid idea, who builds a business on top a hill like this?

Adjusting his flat brimmed hat that was on the top of his head James just groaned as he watched Melody struggle over some of the bigger rocky parts of the hiking trail. He was going to offer her a hand, but he knew how she felt about that. She was fixated on being a strong independent woman who didn’t need to be carried or lifted to where she was going.  

Melody: Are you going to complain the whole way up here?

His tongue rolled over his bottom lip with a smirk as he just looked at her through his dark sunglasses. She was get cranky at him again he could tell by her voice. Over the last few meetings Melody had shown a more real side of herself displaying that even little miss sunshine sometimes can feel the darkness of the rain.

J2H: I might, I mean you won’t even tell me what we are doing?

Melody: It’s a surprise James.

J2H: I hate surprises.

Melody: I think you’ll like this one.

J2H: You really don’t know me at all.

They were going back and forth again, fighting, something that they were known for. This drove Melody wild as she just let out a huff before an evil plan entered her mind. Looking up at James she noticed that he hadn’t taken his eyes off her for a quiet a while so she knew that he would fall for it.

Melody: WATCH OUT…. RATTLE SNAKE.

She pointed to beside James’ foot but her evil plan backfired as James just grabbed on to Melody’s arm and pushed her in the direction of the “snake”. James’ face said it all, he at first fell for it but he knew Melody’s joking tone compared to her serious tone and she was trying to play him like a fiddle. He however pretended to act stunned as Melody just cracked up laughing.  

Melody: You should have seen your face.

She was now holding her sides and was trying to hold back tears as James just stood in front of her, stopping her from walking any further.  

J2H: That’s not funny.

Fixing herself up Melody stood back up tall and sighed before wiping the laughter tears away from her eyes. James didn’t see it as funny but Karma had played in his favour nicely. Melody dusted herself off as she turned her attention back at James her mouth was wide open as she had finally worked out what James had done when she called out snake.

Melody: You wanna know what’s not funny? How quickly you pushed me towards the snake to save yourself! That’s not funny.

James raised his hands up in surrender as Melody was glaring at him evilly; the heavyweight champion just tried to hide his amused smile from his ex.

J2H: I was protecting you Mel, making sure you was out of the way.

Reaching out towards her he went to pull her towards himself for a mocking hug but Melody slapped his hands away from her. She was mad at him, for no valid reason. Females huh?

Melody: BY PUSHING ME IN THE SAME DIRECTION OF THE PRETEND SNAKE??… I’m shocked; I can’t even look at you right now.

Throwing her hands up in the air to extend her point Melody just huffed, however even though she said she couldn’t look at him right now her eyes will still immersed in the sight of his muscular body.  

J2H: if that’s the case, how come you’re still staring babe?

He just looked at her all collected while Melody was trying to remove her eyes from him, he had a point. Shaking her head she raised her right hand up to cover her eyes before turning around and walking off on him. He had for the first time in his life since meeting her, made her speechless. A grin of victory sprawled across his features as he slowly took off behind her. Reaching out he placed his right hand around the back of her neck. The feeling if his touch on her was enough to bring Melody to look to her side to glare up at him. James however didn’t say a word he just kept walking, smirking internally because he knew he finally had her number and now he finally knew that Melody had a weakness and it was him.

---

It took them two full hours to get done with their hike. A hike that was only meant to take an hour and a half but by the time these two stopped mucking around and actually focused on walking they extended their travel time by half an hour. Well that and Melody had stumbled on a section of loose rocks and James had to catch her to save her from falling to her death but she won’t ever bring that up. However they both made it to the top of the hiking trail that was just short of the top of the mountain and they were ready for activity three.

Activity Three: BUNGEE!!!!

We’re still in the great outdoors but this time Melody and James are standing on top of a well-known bungee jumping bridge in California called the Bridge to Nowhere because well it literally was in the middle of nowhere. It was just the two of them since Melody have forked out a little bit extra to just have it a private session for them two of them. She didn’t know how James would react to her telling him they we going bungee jumping and she also didn’t know how she would go in front of a giant crowd. You see there are a few things that Melody fears in life, the nightmares, the boogie man, scary movies, spiders… and heights. She was petrified of heights. She hates them even. So today was going to be a real test. A lovely workman was making sure the latches, harnesses and ropes were all tied up around both of their feet and chests as Melody just looked over at James, she was now a bright shade of ghostly white.

Melody: Are you scared?

James titled his head down at her as she spoke to him, he could see the fear in her eyes and apart of him wanted to comfort her while another part of him just couldn’t wait to see if she would actually go through with the jump. He wasn’t overly keen about the idea, I mean bungee jumping wouldn’t be something he would pick to do but because it was Mel’s adventure filled day he was going to give it ago. As the bungee jumping expert fiddled with the last latch around Melody’s waist James kept a watchful eye on him making sure it was done up correctly.

J2H: Psst, no!

His voice was confident but Mel could see the hint of panic on James’ face, I mean they were just about to jump off a bridge for thrill seeking fun.

Melody: I am.

She was now standing beside him looking for comfort that she knew wasn’t going to come easy. James was really bad at offering supportive advice.

J2H: This was your idea.

See I told you. Melody didn’t expect a miracle she just thought he would be her cheerleader and maybe say “You can do anything if you put your mind too it” but I guess he was just in the same boat as she was. Nervous and unsure if something was going to go wrong and that this might be the last thing they ever did in life. So they should live with no regrets right?

Melody: Well I didn’t think my heart would beat this fast when I finally got here.

James found it hard to believe how naive she was; he just quickly rested his right hand on the top of her shoulder and smiled at her.

J2H: You’ll be fine… now like they say, ladies first.

With a playful shove he pushed Melody closer to the side of the bridge onto the jumping pad. She just looked back at him with her mouth wide open in astonishment. Did he just push her again into the face of danger? Screwing her nose up at him she stepped back to being beside him.

Melody: No, no, men go first.

She nudged him and James almost stumbled over because he wasn’t expecting her to give such a big shove. Letting out a chuckle he just regained his balance and growled at her.

J2H: No I insist you go first.

Holding his hands out James pointed towards the long platform that they had to walk out on before they took the big leap of faith. Rolling her beautiful hazel eyes she just huffed at him, he was being such a pain in her side today.

Melody: Okay fine, but if I die be a good father to Dexter.

J2H: I’m not his father.

James bit back; he wasn’t taking any responsibility in the duckling that Melody had just adopted. As the two were about to enter a bitter battle of words the Bungee Jump coordinator chimed in with a massive smile on his face.  

Greg: I don’t mean to interrupt you guys but you can both jump together if you would like?

Say no more Greg, as Melody turned around to him with her eyes open wide she smirked.

Melody: Really?

J2H: Why did you tell her that?

Turning to look at Greg, James flashed him an evil glare before turning back to look at Mel who had her right hand out stretched.

Melody: Hey Jam, you wanna hold my hand?

She was giving him her shameless side eyes that she always gave him when she was up to trouble.

J2H: Why do you always sound suspect when you ask me questions like that?

Melody just shrugged her shoulders and acted sweet and innocent which silently drove James batty. After a few minutes they had to get reharnessed up so they could do a double jump so they didn’t collide together in mid jump and end up knocking each other out. They were now strapped in and ready to make the big leap, James just looked at Melody and when he noticed that she had her eyes closed, he just stepped out without giving warning and made the leap for her. As they both started the plunge James could be heard cheering while Melody was screaming with fear. As the cord finally held tension the two just started to swing back and forth in mid-air. James was looking out at the scenery while Melody was clinging onto him with tears in her eyes.  She was shaking like a leaf from fear; it took James a few moments to realise before her held onto her to comfort her.

Melody: Is now a good time to talk about boundaries?

Melody looked at James with tears welling in her eyes, she was excited that she had ticked another item off her bucket list but she was still so scared.

J2H: Mel you’re kinda choking the life out of me.

Melody: Its okay I know CPR!

Letting go of him gently Melody just “eep” him, they were still just hanging around in the air swinging back and forth as the guides were giving them some time to appreciate what they had just accomplished together.

---

After the two spent a few hours out at the bungee jumping, both of them completed solo jumps with James coaching Melody through her fear it was time to head off to the next and final activity for the day. The two were rushed down the mountain on the express path. Which Melody swears she didn’t know anything about so their two hour hike turned into forty-five minute at the most.  They jumped in Melody’s car once more and headed towards the coast. They were in for at least a one hour car ride, but they stretched it out to two as they stopped for some lunch. Finally James’ eyes fell onto the picture perfect beach and he finally knew that the last activity was going to be one he was really going to enjoy.

Activity Four: Jet skiing, swimming and tennis.  

James and Melody had met up with Melody’s cousin Ava, who look really familiar to James but he couldn’t put his finger on where or when he had seen her. Ava had brought along her husband and some of his male friends to join in all the fun. They were all around the same age, ranging from nineteen through to twenty-three; they were also very successful or rich kids. Melody had planned this; she wanted James to make some new friends so she indirectly hoped this planted some seeds. That’s why this afternoon’s activities were going to be dedicated to chillaxing, jet skiing, surfing, swimming and a friendly game of tennis. Most of the guys had started to head down to the beach towards the Jet skis leaving Melody, Ava and James alone for the moment.

Ava: I’m so happy to see that you guys have worked everything out and you’re back together.

Ava gleamed at them as James and Melody just looked at each other before looking back to Ava and blurting out responses at the same time.

Melody: We’re just friends.

J2H: We’re not back together.

Melody was really nervous about how James was going to react to what Ava had just implied so she quickly stumbled through some more words.

Melody: We’re not even each other’s type.

He just glared at her and Melody couldn’t work out if he was upset with her or in agreement with her? Without wasting anymore time James just brushed past Melody and headed down towards the water.  Ava turned back to Melody who just clung onto herself, as she watched the love of her life walk away from her in an obvious mood. What mood it was she couldn’t exactly work out.  

Ava: My bad sorry.

Ava draped her arms around her little cousin’s shoulders and squeezed her into her side offering her comfort and support, whereas Melody just sighed as she placed her head on Ava’s shoulder.

Melody: it’s not your fault.

Flashing her cousin a reassuring smile Melody tried her best to hide what she was thinking but Ava was like her sister and she knew when something was bothering her and this was eating her little cousin alive.

Ava: You two are really bad liars tho, well you are, I’m not so sure about him.

Running her fingers through Melody’s hair, Ava looked down towards the water to see James and the rest of the boys speed off on their jet skis and head into the deeper water to play around on them. Melody just looked at the ground, playing with the sand that was beneath her feet before replying quietly.

Melody: I hurt him Ava, now I have to pay the price and if that means I only get to be in his life as his annoying friend, I’ll be his annoying friend.

By annoying friend she meant that she was annoying to him but he couldn’t escape her because she was his annoying friend. She didn’t mean that he was annoying, just clearing that up. Ava just squared her eyes while she scanned for James in the water, she wanted to have a word with him one day but it wasn’t going to happen today as she had her little cousin to worry about

Ava: And what about how you feel?

Melody: That doesn’t matter.

Now without another word spoken Mel headed down towards the water. She was off for a swim and she didn’t want to think about this drama any longer. She just wanted to have fun today and so far it had been going wonderfully until her cousin asked that stupid question. Now she didn’t know If James was happy or mad with her because he had taken off like a bat out of hell to get away from the awkward conversation and to get away from her.

---

The end of the night:

It was well and truly night time and James and Melody had finally made their way back to James’ massive Beverly Hills Mansion that was way up in the hills. However they didn’t go home empty handed as they brought home Chinese food and some drinks. They ended the night outside by the fire pit that James had lit while Melody grabbed some plates and cutlery from inside. As they enjoyed their dinner outdoors by the fire, they over looked his massive pool. Out of all the rooms in James’ house, the outdoor entertainment area was probably Melody’s favourite. Mel and James were sitting side by side on a massive chair in front of them on the wooden table was empty takeaway boxes and empty bottles of beer and an empty bottle of wine. The two hadn’t really spoken since the beach incident but made polite small talk to pass the time. Melody finally looked down at her watch, it was now 11pm. Her eyes bugged out of her head as she let out a yawn, no wonder she felt like she was going to crash and burn at any minute she was exhausted. James didn’t look too lively either as they had just had a massive day of activities not to forgot he was rudely awoken at 3am. James was leaning back into the comfy chair as Melody started to stand up, her movements caught James attention.

Melody: I should go home.

Reaching out he grabbed onto Melody’s wrist, to stop her from walking away. He gently pulled her back towards him, turning her a
t
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 03:55:22 PM by Melody Grace »
>

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
Triple Treat
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2016, 03:56:17 PM »

As she tried to pull her arm away from James’ grip she went to leave again but he just held on a little tighter. Pulling her back towards him once more, Mel was pulled off balance and she rocked back on her heels. James however gave her hand another tug and Mel fell into his lap. James now wrapped his hands around Melody’s waist as her back was against his chest. Resting back into the chair, the brat prince just looked down at Melody with a smile.

J2H: You don’t have to go home; your duck is here, why would you need to go home?

Turning to face him Melody didn’t realise how close they were until their noses almost touched, she pulled her head away from James’ just a little so she could look into his eyes. He was a little on the tipsy side and well so was she. Closing her eyes for a few seconds she gathered her thoughts the last time these two shared drinks together they ended up getting “married” She didn’t want something like that to happen again tonight so she just wiggled in his lap trying to free herself. James however wasn’t letting go just yet he wanted to know why she wanted to leave.

Melody: Because, I just need to go home.

Opening her eyes as she spoke she tried to get away without giving him a reason and he didn’t like that. There had to be a reason and he was going to get it out of her, even if he had to sit here all night and argue it out of her. Bringing his head in closer to hers James rested his chin on Melody’s shoulder. Now looking down her chest he couldn’t help but smile as he noticed she was wearing one of his shirts, it was that long on her it looked like a mini dress. After all she hadn’t thought of bringing a change of clothes for after their busy day full of adventures.

J2H: Why don’t you trust yourself around me?

Reaching up James pushed a strand of Melody’s wet hair behind her ear and tucked his face into hers, now he was whispering as he spoke causing goose bumps to run up and down Mel’s body. She could feel his breath on her skin, causing her to turn to the side to look at him. There he was just inches away from her, and she couldn’t do a damn thing about it. Sighing once again she closed her eyes she didn’t want him to see the desire that was burning in her hazel eyes.

Melody: Well last time we drank around each other, this whole mess started.

She thought for sure he would let go of her once those words left her lips but he didn’t he just rolled his tongue over his perfect lips before parting them to talk.

J2H: Mess? That’s putting it lightly.

He was almost about to chuckle at what he had just said but Melody just tried to wiggle herself free from him once more. He wasn’t hurting her so James just held on to her, he wanted to know what was really going on in that mind of hers. That or the alcohol had kicked in more and he was feeling flirty either way he wasn’t acting very James like right now.

Melody: I need to go home James, I’ll call an uber or something.

J2H: I’m not sending you away in the middle of the night in an Uber. You can stay in one of the guest rooms and leave tomorrow when you’re ready.

His voice was stern and had a hint of annoyance in it; it was like he was offended that she even suggested that she would take an Uber home. Why could she want to leave his house in a stranger’s car in the middle of the night for? Something wasn’t gelling in this story and it couldn’t just be because she was worried they would end up drunk together. She was withholding something from him and he didn’t know what it was and for some strange reason it was eating him alive.

Melody: Are you implying we have a sleep over?

Melody tried to break the intense glare that James was now firing her with a soft smile but James just let her go and pushed himself back into the chair. Now looking at her while she sat on his lap he was confused as to what to do or say. Reaching over to the arm rest James lifted up his almost finished bottle of beer and raised it to his lips. Melody just watched him, unsure what was happening. James just swallowed harshly before slapping the bottle back down on the wooden chair.  

J2H: Isn’t that what friends do Mel?

His tone was mocking her but she didn’t know why? Without a single word uttered she just stood up and started to clear the empty bottles and take away containers up from the table. She grabbed them all and headed off towards the house, leaving him outside to cool off.

---

Well that was my week thus far how was yours? Crazy huh? Now let’s talk about this Sunday and the fact that I’m in a three way match up with Jenny Tuck and Jaina Hudson. Did I just say three way? I meant triple treat, oops threat, THREAT. I meant triple threat. This Sunday I won’t just have Hot Stuff to think about I will have to deal with two very fit and mean mugging Bombshells who are just as hungry to make a name for themselves as what I am. I can’t guarantee that I will win but I can promise that I will give it a red hot crack. I wonder who booked this match; because to me it sounds like it has Hot Stuff’s name all over it. It doesn’t matter though if it was Hot Stuff or Christian. As I came back to Sin City Wrestling to prove my worth and this week I’m going to cement it. No more distractions, no more playing around this week Melly gets serious.

Oooh is that a quarter?

Umm ignore that; that will be my last distraction I promise. This week I find myself without my Unicorn men, without my beautiful hunky stallions, I guess that’s one well two less distractions right? I mean I won’t be looking at their glorious abs on the way to the ring so I’ll have extra time to focus on my match. Not only am I a Unicorn rider without a Unicorn but I’m also not allowed to dress up in my furry little outfits anymore, Mr Hot Stuff has prohibited it. He was all like “YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Look at me I’m holding a big stick in my hand and think that I can wave it freely at young girls however I want…” Well you can’t boss man, that’s called harassment. BOOO this man! However I guess the plus side is I won’t be distracted in my matches anymore fearing of a costume malfunction from one of my opponents. I mean do you know how many times I almost lost my damn tail? Countless... now that the distraction has been removed once I enter the ring on Sunday night I should be unstoppable. I have nothing to hold me back, nothing to worry about and nothing to steal my attention.

Not even the hottie that always sits in the third row… hey boo I see you.

Call Alexis, she needs a lay.

ANYWAYS… So thank you Mr Mark Ward because you have opened my little hazel eyes up to the fact that I have been wrestling in the past with my blinkers on. So this week at Climax Control I will finally be able to see the bigger picture and that bigger picture is that I have a job to do and I must take it seriously. So sorry Jenny and Jaina but this week girls you’re in the wrong place at the right time… I mean it’s the wrong place for you but the right time for me because I won’t be blinded anymore. I won’t have any distractions so my focus will be completely on you both and my main goal will be to take you both out… and I don’t mean to the movies.

I mean out of my way, you see I’m on a journey to the top and right now you’re standing on my path. I don’t like it when people cross over my yellow brick road. However on Sunday night I won’t be the one clicking my heels together three times wishing to go home, it will be you both. Big words from a little girl huh? Well just watch this little girl make a mockery of two fairly new bombshells just so she can bypass them and head straight to the throne. Now hold up, hold your horses. OMG MY UNICORN MEN!! TOOO SOOON MELLY TOOO SOOON!!!

Wow, I really need to work on this getting distracted thingy. I’m sure I’ll have it down pat on Sunday night.

Nevertheless please hold your farm animals, I know that I say I’m gunning for the top and I mean it I just want you all to take a big chill pill before you all say “oh look another girl who just walks back in asking for a damn title match” I’M NOT ASKING FOR A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH NOR AM I DEMANDING ONE. Could you imagine me with a championship? I’d lose it within the first three seconds of having it, I mean look how long I had a “husband” for… wait a minute that’s actually not that funny and really harsh. I’m not one of those girls, who just want to swoop on in to try and go for the gold, trust me. HOWEVER I am one of those girls that wants to play in the same field as the likes of Sammi Marlowe and Alexis. I however do not wish to play with Twisted Sister, I looked her up and she has a terrible set of lungs on her and I do not wish to have my ear drums screamed out.

“Ah Mel, that’s wrong Twisted Sister!”

Oops my bad, wait who are you? Never-mind, these distractions are everywhere I can’t escape them. Speaking of Twisted Sister I dare say Hot Stuff is going to place me against her soon. I mean he said so himself on the Twitter. So I really can’t afford to get distracted anymore. SO this Sunday I plan on reining that in and taking this wrestling business more seriously. I mean it’s for my own safety and it’s for my career. I mean the only way I can get out of Sin City Wrestling contract is by having a baby and well I asked around the other day and surprisingly no one wants to just give you a baby and a million dollars even tho they would never have to see you or the baby again? I know weird huh? I mean it’s a fairly good deal, I thought. I think I’m heading off track again?

OKAY BACK ON IT. This Sunday I get to go head to head with Jenny Tuck, that’s probably a really poor choice of words when it comes to her but let’s just oversee the innuendos. Now I know the Jenny is friendly Roxi but that doesn’t mean I will be taking her lightly. Just because she is friends with Roxi, doesn’t mean that she is Roxi and that means I can fight her and fight her I will. I mean we have been all cute and stuff on Twitter but we all know that’s just smoke and mirrors. I wished her a good fight and said I couldn’t wait to face her, which isn’t a lie. I mean I can’t wait to face her but I also can’t wait to beat her. I’m not really sure what her deal is but I know she likes to win and I know she was pretty upset when she lost a few weeks back. I’m just sorry that she can’t pick up the ball again this Sunday and run with it because Big Melly Mamingo is going to be standing in her way. Hopefully when it’s all said and done she won’t go crying to Roxi and try and make Roxi dislike me, because Roxi’s friendship to me is everything and I won’t stand for people trying to ruin it. For we are Team Super Sprinkles Unicorn Lovers United. BOOM! Jenny try and top that. So this Sunday night I get to face the Playboy and Legendary Cover girl Jenny Tuck… which I find hilarious because by the end of the night the cover girl is going to be covered by this cover girl then I’m going to hook her legs, then the referee is going to count the three and then the cover girl is going to be pinned by a real cover girl.

You following? Good I hope so.  

Melody Grace Carpenter – sending Cover girls back to the back page since 94’

Now up next I’m also facing Jaina Hudson now I don’t know anything about her so all I’m going to say is stay down Jaina and stay out of my way. I don’t want to hurt you but if I have to I will. Although I do know one thing and that is, you’re a mean girl who likes to treat the fans badly so you have been warned come this Sunday night you show the crowd some respect or I’ll treat your face like a door mat. No one disrespects my Melephants… and I mean no one. Now I will see you on Sunday and we can have a challenge to see whose muta lock is better but I guarantee mine will be better than yours I mean my lock is called Quackers, case and point. I just hope you’re ready to face Jenny and I this Sunday because as of night now all we have heard is crickets from your direction, which leads me to believe that you’re not ready to face us… or you’re scared. It’s okay to be scared though Jaina I mean that means you’ll probably slip up in the ring and once that happens I can assure you I’ll be there ready to catch you and bring you back down the planet earth to give you an attitude adjustment. Don’t for one second think you’re better than me… because I can guarantee that you’re not. You’re just another road block in my way that will be steam rolled on Sunday.

Tooty, toot.

Alright Jenny and Jaina I will see you both Sunday night, come ready and prepared because I will be… and this week I’ll have no distractions. Also I will see you Mr Hot Stuff Mark Ward because I have a score to settle but more importantly I will see my beautiful friends and family backstage… as well as my fantastic fans. My Melephants you won’t be disappointed because Melly is back on track after my victory last week I’m on a roll.

This Sunday let’s get ridiculous and let’s get QUACKERS!

Mwah!
---

>