Author Topic: Blast from "The Future of SCW"  (Read 427 times)

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Blast from "The Future of SCW"
« on: January 30, 2015, 10:20:04 PM »
 <table width="75%" align="center" style="text-align:left;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
   <tr>
        <td width="25" class="left">&nbsp;</td>
        <td>
\'user

<Center>Scene One | Off Camera
| Gabriel Ass-Who? Exactly |

I could feel the sweat dripping down my forehead, running down my cheek, to my lips, jaw, my shoulders... literally everywhere. This was quite the battle, and he was a decent competitor... shit he even had a pin attempt on me a coupe of seconds ago. I guess you could say I was expecting him to be a bit easier, but still... I always come prepared. I stared at him out of the corner of my eye, he was brewing with confidence, he thought this match was in the bag... why? Because I am laying on the ground? I am just taking a little breather here idiot, and he is just taking his time. Asar's hands were on the top ropes, his back to me, he took a deep breath and I seen him hop up onto the top rope. What mistake did Asar just make here? His back is still turned to me. I quickly popped up to my feet, taking a few steps towards the turnbuckle as Asar turned around, a look of shock in his eyes as he was expecting me to still be laying on the canvas. I split his legs as he falls, his legs splitting the turnbuckle and we all know how bad that feels... even for someone with as little down there as Asar. I smirk as I throw my arms around his head and, could I do this? Why not... Highlight from the top rope, Asar was out and I was on for the cover. I could hear the referee's hands hitting the canvas…

...1!
...2!
...3!

The third time the hand hit was followed by the sound of the ring bell as it shouted three straight times... ding, ding, ding. I smirked, one more match, one more victory. Could this get any better? Could I get any better? I was on a roll, and not even a big name in SCW like Gabriel Asar was able to stop that, not even close. Europe was always my place, I always rocked here, and I have continued to show exactly why. Asar had no idea what was coming to him, he underestimated me because he is the so called hot shit around here... not anymore, you can take the word hot out of the equation now because Asar is nothing more than just plain, regular shit after I finished him off. It played in my head, over and over… how fucking amazing was that? Not only was it my fifth straight victory, but a fucking Highlight from the top rope? There was no better way to finish that one off… talk about a finisher of the month… or year candidate, if they even have that type of award that is. I nodded my head with confidence, that is how we do it around here.

| Andrew Watts |
"Fuck… Yeah!”

I shouted out loud to myself as I pushed my way through the curtain, making my way from the ring and stage area and into the backstage area. The noise of the fans still audible from behind me as I continued to walk further away from the curtains. I cut a quick promo after my match, as tired and as exhausted as I was… I felt like saying a few words, if anyone missed it… then they really missed out and should go back and watch it, considering it was the second best thing on Climax Control tonight, first best being my match of course.

| Andrew Watts |
"Five… Five… Five… and no losses...”

I continued to talk to myself as I walked along confidently backstage. Still in my wrestling gear, still covered with sweat, and still as energetic as they can get. I was a big walking ball of confidence, and nobody was seemingly able to break that confidence, and I don’t think anybody is stupid enough to even try anymore… considering the fate of the last few people who have tried. I turned a corner and when I turned a corner I was met with quite the familiar face… someone I hadn’t seen in some time, but had interacted with quite a few times early on here in my career in SCW. It’s been a while, and man did I miss those…

| Andrew Watts |
“Well well well… what do we have here?”

I look straight ahead at the very firm behind that is turned to me, a pair of designer blue jeans, black heels, and a white tanktop was facing me. She heard my voice as she turned around to reveal her most important asset of them all, and we all know what that is. I smiled at Ms. Rocky Mountains, and she looked quite excited to see me as well… like I said, we had a few encounters before, but it has been quite some time since our previous little… encounter. She flashed a huge smile that actually made me take my eyes off of her breasts… no, I lied… my eyes stayed on her breasts for a few more seconds, but then finally I made my way back up to her face, as hard as that was to do. I nodded my head as I greeted her.

| Andrew Watts |
“Look who it is… standing right before me: Ms. Balloons from the Moons, Ms. Bahama Mamas, Ms. Army of Two… the one, the only… Ms. Rocky Mountains. I must say it has been quite a while since I have seen you two… ugh, I am sorry, I mean it has been quite a while since I have seen YOU around. Where have you been hiding? As hard as that is to do.”

I say confidently with a smirk, referring to her breasts being impossible to hide… hoping she caught that one, but most likely not. She threw her hand back against her hair, pushing it behind her ear as she continued to flash me a smile… although it was something else that I was wishing she would flash me. She cleared her throat, staring straight ahead at me as she responded.

| Ms. Rocky Mountains |
“Andrew Watts! Well it has been a while… I can’t say I am happy about that either. I’ve been all around here, have you been hiding from me Mr. Watts? Because I will be a very upset little girl if you have been...”

She crosses her arms over her chest… well, she tries to at least. I shake my head with a confident smirk, this woman had a personality, and she knew how to use it to get someone’s attention… not to mention, she didn’t annoy me, which was surprising considering… most people do. I placed a hand on my hip, my other arm resting freely at my side as I started forward towards her and replied.

| Andrew Watts |
"Hiding from you? Now who in the right state of mind would even think of doing that? I think that is the last thing anyone would want to do… any man at least. Hiding from you? That is just insane if you ask me… people should be out there looking for you, because trust me… you are definitely the one to look for, and look at. I know, I am flattering you, it’s what I do best… please, thank me.”

I was the biggest asshole around, at least that is what I thought… and also what I had been told quite a few times, on quite a few occasions, by quite a few different people. Did I care? Hell no, I actually loved it… who wouldn’t want to be the best at everything? And well, I was the best at being a jerk… just like I was the best in the ring… and the best at everything else I do. She shook her head with a smile as she playfully slapped me on the shoulder.

| Ms. Rocky Mountains |
“Wow, you haven’t changed one bit… not that it has been THAT long… but you are still the same old… well, jerk… and I mean that in the nicest way possible Andrew, if you understand what I am saying…”

She paused for a quick second, taking a shot breath and continuing.

| Ms. Rocky Mountains |
“But I must say, I have watched you compete over the last few weeks… well basically ever since you stepped foot in here, and I have to say I am BEYOND impressed. I mean I heard some great things about you: I heard that you were amazing in the ring, that you would do whatever it takes to win, put yourself in as much danger as you would put your opponent in, go to extreme lengths, and put on a show every single time you stepped into the ring. But I also heard that about oh… five hundred other faces who have come through here. But I must say Andrew, you have really lived up to all of the hype. I can’t remember the last time a Superstar here in the SCW started as hot as you, and I just wanted to say congratulations, I am impressed… and please… please keep this up, because I love it.”

I nodded my head with a cocky grin, my confidence just kept growing… it seemed as if people knew how to rub me the right way sometimes to make me even more confident, as if that was even possible. It seemed I had gained a pretty big fan here. I mean she practically creamed her panties as she described what she thinks of me. I guess I do have that effect on women though, especially the ones who were as kinky as her… not that I knew if she was kinky or anything, but lets be honest… a woman with breasts that big… you know she is into ALL of the freaky shit. I placed both hands on my hips, as I stared ahead at her and continued the conversation.

| Andrew Watts |
"Well what can I say Ms. Rocky Mountains… it is just what I do best, it is what I have always done best… and you can count on it that it is what I will continue to do, week in, and week out. Nothing will change when it comes to Andrew Watts here in SCW: the wins will continue to pile on, the opponents will continue to fall at my feet, and the Highlights will continue to become bigger, and better… each and every time. I plan to send a message every time I step in that ring… and if you ask me, I do just that, each and every single time I slide under that bottom rope, or enter through the middle rope, or even hop over the top rope… I send a message to whoever is on the other side, in that ring. I’ve ended careers, I’ve made careers, and I have made promotions go from zero… to one hundred real quick… way before Drake could even sing about it.”

I smirk as I lean against a nearby wall. She nodded her head at me as she continued to stare at me. This was starting to feel more like an interview than a conversation. I guess I was used to having a camera in my face whenever I was around her… and for once, there weren’t any, it just was the adjusting part I guess. She flashed another smile as she began to speak.

| Ms. Rocky Mountains |
“Well I certainly hope you are right, because I really do enjoy watching you… and if you continue to put on the clinics that you have been putting on, and you do it every match. Then there is no doubt in my mind that you will be at the top of the SCW ladder very soon, wearing the crown as the SCW Heavyweight Champion.”

I nod my head, pushing myself off of the wall, standing up straight as I stare straight ahead at her, looking her in the eyes with a look of confidence. I flash her a cocky smirk as I place my hand at the bottom of her chin, playfully running my fingers along her chin and cheek as I respond to what she just said.

| Andrew Watts |
"You say you think I will be at the top of the ladder here in SCW very soon? Wearing the SCW Heavyweight Championship around my waist, or maybe slapped on my shoulder? Well I say you are pretty damn smart then… and do you know why Ms. Rocky Mountains? Because you just predicted the future. You just said what you believe the future of SCW will be, and you were 100 percent accurate about it. The future of SCW… is standing right in front of you, the future of SCW… is The Outlaw Andrew Watts.”

I smirk as I playfully tap her cheek a few times, pulling my hand back to myself as I shoot her a wink.

| Andrew Watts |
"You remember that, okay? Now take care… keep those puppies gorgeous… and I’ll see you, and them very soon. Oh, and you can bet that I will continue to impress… I plan on being the biggest thing here in SCW… and that is saying a lot, considering the twin towers are strapped down in your bra right now.”

I smirk, obviously referring to her breasts as the biggest things in SCW, jokingly… kind of. I walk by her as she gives me a smile. Man, every time I am around here I just want to grab them and shove my face in between them until I suffocate… ugh, one day, one day… hopefully at least. I continue to walk, ignoring a few backstage workers who congratulate me on my win, you know… the unimportant people. I turn a corner as I come to my locker room. I was sharing this one with Kaelin because there was some sort of issue in his room or something. I pushed the door open, and just as I placed my one foot in the door, I heard him shout out to me.

| Alex Kaelin |
"About fucking time, there you are… I’ve been waiting forever...”

I honestly had no clue what the hell he was talking about, did we have plans or something? Didn’t he have a match he had to get ready for anyways? Why the fuck was he waiting for me? I let the door slowly close behind me as it shut and I walked into the room, looking around, trying to figure out why he was so eager for me to get back to the locker room. I made my way towards my gym bag, grabbing my towel out of it as I began to wipe myself down, trying to clear all of the sweat off of my body as I responded to him while doing this.

| Andrew Watts |
"Umm… why exactly are you waiting for me? What is going on? Did I miss something here…?”

He rolled his eyes, he didn’t seem to happy for some reason, and I really couldn’t tell why. Was he jealous that he was Roulette Champion, but I was clearly kicking more ass than he was? Did I accidentally forget to flush the toilet? I was literally lost here, I had no clue what the hell was going on. He cleared his throat before he started talking, here we go…

| Alex Kaelin |
"What the hell were you thinking out there? And don’t say you don’t know what I am talking about, because you do… or at least, you better.”

I honestly had no clue what the hell he was talking about, deja vu there… I felt like I just thought that, or maybe I did. But seriously, I was lost… I mean I went out there, I beat the hell out of Asar, I cut a promo, and I talked to Ms. Melons… I don’t even think he knew about that last part. I ran my right hand back through my hair, tossing my towel back on top of my gym bag as I stared across the room towards Kaelin and responded.

| Andrew Watts |
"Dude, what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you on crack, or is there something I am missing here?”

He shook his head, placing his hands at his hips as he took a step closer, staring at me like I stole his girlfriend or something… shit, did I? No… no I didn’t even do that. What was his deal?

| Alex Kaelin |
"Dude, seriously? That promo after your match, what the hell were you thinking? Were you even thinking?”

I shrugged my shoulders, what the fuck is he talking about… what was wrong with the promo? I don’t get this one bit… why is he so angry with me?

| Andrew Watts |
"Bro, what was wrong with the promo? I said what needed to be said, I talked about what I have been doing lately… I talked about how dominant I am… I did nothing to fucking bother you, I didn’t even fucking say your name. What the hell is your deal? Are you dripping blood or something? Is it your time of the month because I smell some real PMS here...”

Of course being an asshole wasn’t going to make this situation any better… but, it’s what I did best, and it’s what I felt needed to be said right there… so I said it. He shook his head once more as he continued on.

| Alex Kaelin |
"What the fuck was all of that bullshit you were talking about. Oh I am going to win this tournament, oh I am the best thing in this tournament and my partner is the second best thing in this tournament. My partner is so lucky, blah blah blah. What was with that bullshit. How could you call your partner, who you don’t even know yet… the second best thing in this tournament?”

I was still lost, why did that bother him? What the fuck does he even care about me, or my partner? I shook my head again as I started getting frustrated.

| Andrew Watts |
"Bro, I am the best in this tournament… therefore that makes my partner lucky and also the second best because… ohhhhhh… ohhhhh… fuck…”

It finally clicked, I knew why he was mad. He thought I was putting him down by not calling him the second best in the tournament, or at least the co-best with me. I didn’t even think that one through, I guess I was kind of in the zone… and didn’t think about anyone else, or their feelings… not that I ever did or anything. But was he really THAT mad about that? Jeez…

| Andrew Watts |
"Dude I didn’t mean you suck or anything. I just meant that my partner was lucky because they had me as a partner. I wasn’t putting you down, or claim you aren’t good or anything. Shit bro I didn’t even think about it that way, I really didn’t. Obviously you and me are the top two in this tournament, and anyone who is lucky enough to team with us should feel like the most privileged person in this world… but dude I really…”

He cut me off as he began to walk towards me, a look of anger in his eyes… he was clearly not too happy with me right now.

| Alex Kaelin |
"Save it… you’ll see who the best, and second best are in this tournament. My match is next, if you want to see the BEST then fucking watch it. Because you know I am a big fucking deal.”

He was clearly not extremely happy with me at the moment, he even bumped shoulders with me as he walked by me, and didn’t even throw a handshake or a hug my way, not even a congrats on my win. He did say one more thing as he walked towards the door though.

| Alex Kaelin |
"Oh and next week’s matches are released… your partner is Misty, good luck with that one.”

I heard him turn the door knob and yank the door open, I thought to myself for a second about what he just said as I heard the door slam shut after he exited the room. Misty? Wasn’t she a pretty big deal around here? Doesn’t she also have some type of amnesia or something? This was either going to be a really good thing or… well, a really good thing, I guess either way… it’s a really good thing. I nodded my head, running my hand back through my hair as I thought a bit more. Kaelin couldn’t stand me right now, but he would get over it… and Misty as my partner? A pretty dominant SCW Bombshell… wow, I guess things really were just getting better and better for me. Uh, and screw what Kaelin says, or what I said to him… my partner is the second most dangerous person in this tournament… Kaelin could be third… but anyone on my team, they’re ahead of anyone. Even Kaelin, sorry bro. I smirked as I sat down on the black leather couch, preparing to watch Kaelin and Jade, to see just how good they were… for all I knew, they could be upcoming opponents of mine too. I guess I had to do some scouting, even if it meant scouting my own friends.

| Andrew Watts |
"Misty… hmm…”

I said out loud to myself as I continue to sit there and think about the drawing I got as a partner. She was probably one of the few I liked in this thing, even if she was a fan favorite, goody goody type wrestler, she was one hell of a wrestler. Sure, we couldn’t be more opposite from each other, but maybe that is exactly what I need here in this tournament. They say opposites attract, and maybe that made sense for tag team partners as well. Of course it did, why wouldn’t I want her on my team? The fans would be backing me as well, why? Because I am teaming with a fan favorite… it’s nice to have the crowd cheering for you sometimes, because it could get into the opponent’s heads… not that I cared really, but hey… any asset is a good asset, just ask Ms. Rocky Mountains, she knows all about assets… better than anyone around here does. This tournament was going to be one hell of a challenge for anyone in it, everyone signed up so that they can have that shot, that chance at glory. The sad part is… none of them have a chance, and they will soon realize it… very very soon. Blast from the Past? More like Blast from the Future… because the future of the SCW is about to take this tournament by storm… that’s right, the future of SCW… Andrew Watts.

Scene Two | On Camera
| Press… Conference…? I Guess |

The cameras were rolling… in fact, there were cameras everywhere, like literally everywhere I looked there was another camera. Not only that, there were also interviewers, reporters, and all of those extremely annoying people crowding the room. SCW officials were crowding all of the doorways, welcoming fans, members, and the media as they arrived. People were signing in, signing their names on random sheets at random tables, buying merchandise, entering random raffles, all kinds of stupid shit that I found no point in. A few SCW wrestlers were up at the press conference podium stand, giving their takes on certain things, answering questions from the media... it wasn't exactly a big show, but I guess since we were on tour, it was something different to these fans, so we had to make the most of it to them. I'm not exactly sure how I even got talked into this, but fuck it... I'm here now, so I guess there is no other option. I looked around the backstage/staff area that I was located in: there were a few familiar faces, a few other Superstars, Bombshells, a couple of referees… but nobody that I really cared for honestly. Christian Underwood approached me with a huge smile on his face. He threw his hand out for me to shake it, and I kinda just gave him a blank stare. I didn't want to be here, I hardly knew him, and I wasn't really into shaking hands. He pulled his hand back to his side, nodding his head, and ignoring the fact that I totally ignored his handshake. He smiled at me as he started conversation.

| Christian Underwood |
"Andrew Watts! I am very glad that you made it. I actually scheduled you as one of the first to make an appearance on the podium and answer questions so um… the sooner you could get up there, the better. Sound okay?”

I shrugged a shoulder, I really wanted to tell him that I thought this whole thing was a bunch of bullshit and I was going to just turn around and head back to my hotel room… but for once, I was actually feeling like a good worker, and I decided to just go along with it… as much as I knew I was going to regret doing so. I nodded my head after a short pause, giving him a quick and short response.

| Andrew Watts |
"Yeah… yeah, no problem.”

His smile grew even larger as he slapped my shoulder with his right hand, nodding his head as he spoke to me in an energetic tone.

| Christian Underwood |
"Alright! Can’t wait to see you up there, good luck!”

I nodded my head, not saying thank you and not saying anything else as I walked to a nearby table. Christian didn’t take it personal that I was a straight up dick to him, I think he just realized that’s how I am, and it doesn’t really matter with who or what. I grabbed a nearby Dasani water bottle from a cooler filled with ice and bottles of water that sat in the center of the table in front of me. I pulled it up in my right hand as I unscrewed the green cap with my left hand, lifting the bottle to my lips as I let the refreshing chilled water out of the bottle, taking a long sip, hydrating myself a bit. I screwed the cap back on, the bottle sitting in my right hand as I looked up at the mini stage; filled with a long table, chairs, a couple of podiums, microphones, and set directly ahead of all of the reporters, interviewers, and fans… this was going to be fun… not.

| Andrew Watts |
"Great, fuck my life...”

I continued to stare into the room that was just a few feet away from me. Luckily a few long, tall curtains separated the fans and interviewers and everyone else from seeing us back here. Ugh, I guess the sooner I went out there, the sooner I would get the shit done… right? But then again, the sooner I went out there… the sooner I would have to actually do this shit. Man, was this a lose-lose situation or what? Why the fuck would I even agree to this shit. I shook my head as I ran my free hand back through my hair, squeezing it a bit as I reached the back of my head… my opposite hand still holding the Dasani water bottle. I shook my head, taking a few steps closer as I let my hand fall back down to my side and I made my way towards the room, stopping just inches away from the curtain as I stared up at some SCW Road Agent that was speaking to the media… I talked to this guy once or twice, he wasn’t too bad… except for the fact that he didn’t know when to put a sock in it, but then again… most people don’t. I sigh, looking ahead as I watch him going crazy on the microphone.

| Andrew Watts |
"Man, this guy is really into it… but the fans and media, not so much...”

I shook my head, I guess I could go up there and take over… just get it done and fucking over with, why the hell not right? I took a deep breath, the water bottle still in my hand. I pushed the curtain to the side with my free hand as I wallked into the room. The crowd instantly livened up a bit, a few boos, and a few cheers, kinda like when my music hit and I entered the ring… just not nearly as exciting or energetic. I jogged up the short set of three stairs and walked onto the carpeted floor that was behind the long table… or tables where the SCW staff and talent was to be seated. I walked by the Road Agent who was now standing and walking away from a chair, he smiled at me and nodded as he made his way towards the stairs to exit. I shook my head, finding the center of the table, pulling out a chair and sitting down. I leaned forward, my elbows on the edge of the table, placing my water bottle down in front of me as I looked down at the microphone that was sticking up out of the table in front of me. Nobody really said anything, the media was all quiet, the fans… just being idiotic fans as usual. I shook my head, leaning down a bit towards the microphone and starting something off.

| Andrew Watts |
"So… is this just going to be a waste of time, or is there anything you all want to hear, or know about… or whatever…?”

I shook my head, sitting back a bit… I hated these things, I would be sure to remind myself to never sign up or say okay for anything like this again. I exhaled as reporters and the media began to go crazy. They didn’t have microphones, but damn were they loud… they didn’t even need them. The first reporter shouted out towards me in a high pitched tone…

| Reporter #1 |
"Mr. Watts! You have been on quite a roll since signing your contract and debuting here in SCW Who has your toughest opponent been thus far out of the five opponents that you have faced in SCW?”

I found this one quite funny, considering I haven’t had a tough opponent since my debut here. I shrugged my shoulders, leaning forward a bit as I leaned into the microphone and responded to the pointless question.

| Andrew Watts |
"I am glad you have done some of your homework there sir. Because yes I have been on quite a roll, the most impressive current roll in SCW if you ask me. I have had five opponents, I am glad you can count, that makes you about smarter than 70 percent of your competition. Who was the toughest of the five you ask? Well, I don’t know, I can’t really answer that because… none of the five were tough. Hydro, he was stupid, literally just an idiot who didn’t belong in the ring. Drexel Matheson, he was an overrated idiot who choked the second he realized who he was facing. Clint Outlaw, he was just a drunk who drank the match right out of his hands. Wallace Jordan, that dude smelled so bad that he almost made me pass out in the ring, but his wrestling skills also stunk as mad as he did… and Gabriel Asar, who is just as bad in the ring as he apparently is in bed, according to many females who have had the horrible experience of having to sleep with him. Sorry, but I can’t fully answer your question, considering I have yet to face anyone TOUGH here in the SCW.”

I smirk and the reporter nods his head, not really saying anything afterwards. There is a short pause as I sit there, ready for the next question, and finally another reporter shoots his arm up in the air, and begins to shout out to me.. a bit deeper of a voice, and hopefully a better question too.

| Reporter #2 |
"Mr Watts! You have signed up for the Blast from the Past tournament after many rumors that you did not want to be a part of this tournament. You were actually the final Superstar to claim a spot in this tournament, what changed your mind… and what are your intentions with this tournament?”

I shrug a shoulder, what the fuck did he think? The winner gets an SCW Heavyweight Championship match, so clearly that was my intention… winning, did I really have to answer this? I shook my head as I took a deep breath, leaning down a bit more as I began to answer his question.

| Andrew Watts |
“Well that is quite the dumb question, don’t you think? Sure I had a few doubts before entering this tournament, but not about me...mainly about getting matched up with a worthless, piece of shit partner. That is what kept me a bit hesitant from signing up for it at first… but I came around, and just in time too as I locked up the final spot of the tournament. As for my intentions, what the hell do you think? I mean I think this tournament kind of speaks for itself. The winner gets an SCW Heavyweight Championship shot… and well, we all know I am going to be the winner, which means one more thing… we all know who the next SCW Heavyweight Champion is going to be. I guess you better all start preparing for the Andrew Watts era of SCW, because that is what we are about to walk into… and it will be here before you know it… you can count on that one, for sure.”

I smirk, grabbing my water bottle as I unscrewed the cap, taking a quick sip from it as the media all looked around at each other for who would ask the next question. This time it was a female reporter. She shot up and raised her arm high into the air, and before anyone even noticed her standing there, she shouted out to me… she was probably in her mid 40s, decent looking too… I wouldn’t mind having a few words with her after the press conference if you know what I mean. Her voice was decent, nothing too sexy, but it wasn’t bad either. I guess I should focus more on her question though, she began to ask it…

| Reporter #3 |
"Mr Watts! What do you think about your partner in this match? You drew Misty and she is quite the Bombshell, a lot of history and experience here in SCW… how excited are you to be teaming up with such talent in the tournament?”

I wait a few seconds before answering this one, making sure I play it right. I mean, I get that she has done a shitload and what not, but this bitch doesn’t even remember who she is right now. I sigh, trying to be polite as I answer this one, since she will be on MY side and I don’t want to piss her off… but, polite wasn’t exactly my thing, so of course this wasn’t going to go amazing...

| Andrew Watts |
“My partner, Misty… right. Well, what about her? She is the Original Bombshell, one of the most… if not the most accomplished Bombshell in the history of Sin City Wrestling. 2012 SCW Woman of the Year, 2013 SCW Woman of the Year, the first Bombshell to hold the SCW Bombshell Championship not once... not twice... but three times. Sounds like a pretty damn good draw of a partner to me, don’t you think? Well… except for the fact that she is currently suffering from amnesia, and has no memory of anything what-so-ever. I mean, they stick me with someone who literally doesn’t even know who she is? How the hell is that even remotely fair, I mean… I probably know more about Misty’s career than she does… and I hardly even follow anyone who isn’t… well, anyone who isn’t me. Misty better hurry up and get her memory back, because I really don’t feel like having to carry this damn team all the way to the Finals of the tournament… although if I have to, I will… and you all know that, I know that, and everyone in the SCW knows that.”

I lean back in my chair, this shit was starting to drag on… I expected like one or two questions and then… done, I guess I was entirely wrong though because someone else was raising their hand like a maniac and shouting out to me now. Great, just what I wanted, more questions.

| Reporter #4 |
"Andrew Watts! Are you aware that Mikah is one of your opponents in the first round? I know the two of you are both part of the REJECTS and I was just wondering how you felt about going up against a fellow REJECT in the tournament…?”

What the hell? I was not aware of this, I didn’t even know that the opponents for my match were announced, you know it would be really fucking nice is the SCW staff and officials actually told me this shit, that way I don’t have to find out from random ass people who don’t even matter. It’s pretty damn annoying that these people know more about my matches than I do. I shake my head in frustration, leaning forward and thinking to myself… Mikah? Of course the SCW decided to put me in a match with her. What better way to annoy me then put me against another REJECT, bullshit… but whatever, a match is a match. I leaned down towards the microphone as I replied to the question.

| Andrew Watts |
“Mikah… yeah, she is a fellow REJECT… I am aware of that, thank you for stating the obvious though. What can I say?  You face whoever you are told to face, and if you don’t like it, then you are in the wrong business… because you rarely have a say in it. No hard feelings to Mikah, or Gavin, or any other REJECT that I end up facing, nothing personal… but my intentions are to win, and only win. So if that means taking down another REJECT that steps in the way, then so be it. And like I said, no hard feelings… we are all professionals, we are all in the same business… and we all know that when it comes to your career and your friends, well… you have to choose which one you put before the other, and I’ve already made my choice on that.”

I grab my water bottle again, not really to drink it this time, just kind of squeeze it a bit… getting a bit frustrated that I am sitting here wasting my time, answering questions from pointless people, for pointless people. At least I found out my opponents though, well… one of them. My luck the other is Gavin or something, talking about the SCW really trying to screw over the REJECTS… and of course, another hand shot up and a dorky young reporter girl with gigantic glasses that were way too big for her head, and a dark red lipstick that didn’t even work for her, began shouting out to me… that voice, my god… talk about nails to the chalkboard, jeez!

| Reporter #5 |
"Oh Andrew Watts! What are your thoughts and feelings about Patient 026?!”

What the fuck did that even mean? Was that some kind of dork code that she expected me to know, or…? I shook my head as I tried to take in what she just said, my eyes opening wide in confusion as I lowered myself a bit towards the microphone and asked her what the fuck she was talking about…

| Andrew Watts |
“Patient zero what? Is that some kind of movie or tv show? I don’t really follow… although you are all looking at me like I am supposed to know what the fuck that means. I really don’t though… sounds like some form of entertainment, that or some quarantined as fuck Patient with some kind of crazy virus from Africa or something that nobody is allowed to be around… sounds completely fucked up.”

The dorky reporter didn’t seem to thrilled, I mean… how the hell am I supposed to know what she was talking about? She shook her head, a frustrated look in her eyes and a change of tone in her voice as she shouted back at me a bit more aggressively this time.

| Reporter #5 |
"Are you serious? Patient 026 is your other opponent… you know, one of the two mystery entrants in this tournament...”

I roll my eyes, great… I have to face the idiot with the disease from Africa, now I have to wear some kind of special quarantine suit or something… this was going to be fucked up, and maybe a little bit of fun. But seriously, could they try to screw with me any more than this? I mean one of my opponents is a friend, a fellow REJECT… and the other opponent? A piece of shit mystery bitch who was too pussy to admit who they were, because… let’s face it, we ALL know that is exactly what a mystery entrant is. I shook my head, as I replied to her, speaking into the microphone… hoping this would be the final question so that I could get the hell out of here already.

| Andrew Watts |
“Oh, that is right...I heard about those two idiots, chicken shit mystery entrants… go figure I get stuck facing one of the little bitches, of course… my luck, right? One of the four REJECTS, and one of the two pussy mystery entrants, talk about a shit combination of opponents for well… anyone in this tournament, let alone me. Poor Mikah though, I mean… she probably doesn’t even know her partner… she is already a confused, dumb blonde as it is...and now this? How much more can her clueless, little brain take? I really feel bad for her, one… she has to face me… two… she has to face Misty, well, some form of Misty at least… and three… she has to team with someone who is so pathetic that he can’t even admit who he is… talk about having bad luck in the draw. The Dirty Little Girl, well, she is officially screwed…”

I smack my hands down on the table as I push myself up, standing straight up as my chair goes sliding backwards and I lean over the table and say a few more words into the microphone, because I was done with this…

| Andrew Watts |
“And that is that, it was a pleasure… a very annoying and frustrating pleasure being here, and answering all of your pointless questions, but.. I’ve had about enough. Whoever is next in line, come on up here and… God help you.”

I smirk as I stand up straight, grabbing my half empty Dasani water bottle from the table and turn my back to the annoying ass media crowd. I begin to walk away, wondering what poor bastard would be stuck answering their questions next… not that I gave a shit though. I jogged down the stairs and right behind the curtain. Time to get the hell out of this place, as quick as I could. I had much better things to do… well, not really, but I am sure I could find at least 69 things that were more entertaining to me than this… and that is exactly what I plan to do.

Scene Three | Off Camera
| Surprise Visit |

I sighed, I was kind of surprised at the text I got earlier, especially considering who it came from and what it said… but I was here anyways. I didn’t even fucking know that they had Starbucks here in Ireland, I was quite shocked honestly… it looked just like the ones in America. Ireland had really stepped its game up since the last time I was here, like BIG TIME. I walked across the street, making my way to the Starbucks which wasn’t too crowded, luckily… I hated crowds, especially when people in the crowd recognized me… which tends to happen a lot in Europe, unfortunately. I pushed my way through the doors, looking around and spotting the person I was set to meet… looked just like the last time I saw them, maybe even better. I smirked as I spoke to myself under my breath.

| Andrew Watts |
“Well… go figure, she wasn’t bullshitting.”

I walked towards the high top tale that she was sitting at, a warm coffee set on the table in front of her. She looked gorgeous as always, and she was too busy clicking away on her iPhone to even notice me… go figure. I placed my hands on the edge of the table as she looked up. She actually smiled, not something Desiree Parker did often, if ever. Her teeth lit up like white pearls, her red lipstick really showed off her nice lips, and well… the rest of her face was just gorgeous as ever. She placed her phone down on the table as she cracked another smile at me, it must have been my lucky day. I stayed standing as she greeted me.

| Desiree Parker |
“Wow, you actually came… I can’t say I’m not surprised. Have a seat, I don’t like when people stand over me like that...”

And there was the attitude I knew, the bossy, controlling side that would make anyone want to kill her, if she wasn’t so attractive. I shake my head with a light smirk as I sit down at the stool in front of me, resting my forearms on the edge of the table as I stare ahead at her, I nod my head and begin conversation… not really sure what to say other than ask what the hell she is doing here.

| Andrew Watts |
“I’m seated, hopefully you are less uncomfortable now… but tell me, what the hell are you doing here in Ireland? Shouldn’t you be like in Arizona or something? Don’t you have a job and obligations there?”

She smirks a bit, shrugging a shoulder as she replies with quite the cocky tone in her voice.

| Desiree Parker |
“Well MOM… I actually have the week off, and all I have been hearing about is SCW and SCW… so I wanted to check it out. And, possibly see you too I guess… why the hell not?”

See me? Wow, that was something different… considering I sort of went out with her a few times and then disappeared, shit happens. I crack a smile, probably a fake one, I’m not really sure.

| Andrew Watts |
“See me? That’s surprising… how the hell are you affording the trip out here and back anyways? Last I heard, you couldn’t even get a decent apartment…”

I was trying not to be an asshole, but for some reason it just always came out that way, oh well… can’t change my personality. She nods her head, clenching her lips together as she lets out a light chuckle and then replies.

| Desiree Parker |
“Well the staff of ASW was quite nice, and willing to pay for my expenses when they heard I wanted to check out the SCW event here… they told me they would take care of all flight and hotel costs and the rest would have to be my own money.. Pretty sweet deal, plus I am not booked this week so I get to just relax and enjoy my mini vacation… I have had two matches by the way, undefeated…”

She smirked with confidence at her record and leaned back a bit, grabbing her coffee as she raised it to her mouth and took a sip of it. I chuckled a bit, should I burst her bubble? Why the fuck not…

| Andrew Watts |
“Two matches, two wins? That is impressive… I mean, I guess. I have had a few matches in SCW already too, like five… with five wins, not to compare or anything… just saying.”

I wink at her as I shoot a cocky grin her way, she shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she places her coffee cup back down to the table and replies.

| Desiree Parker |
“Oh right, not to compare… you’re so full of shit, and full of yourself. Nothing new there though… speaking of, I heard you have a match at this next Climax Control… and I have tickets for it, can’t wait to see if you’ve still got it…”

She smirks back at me, crossing her arms over her nice sizes chest as I nod my head with confidence, cocky grin still on my face. I place my hands down at my side, grabbing the outer edges of the stool as I respond to her.

| Andrew Watts |
“Still got it? I’ve got more than IT and you can count on that. I am sure you are thinking “he couldn’t have gotten any better than he was”, but trust me, it happened… and on Sunday you will see it, and believe it. That for sure.”

I had to boost myself up a bit as always, I was never one to let my ego fall and lower than it should… which was pretty fucking high by the way. I guess you could say I have one of the higher egos in the wrestling business, but hey… I back it up pretty fucking good if I may say so myself. Desiree flashes another smile to me, something must be up with her… maybe a fever or something, because this girl NEVER smiles this much… unless she is hurting someone, or cutting a promo where she is killing a spider… which is personally my favorite Desiree promo ever. I stare directly at her, raising an eyebrow and she starts to talk.

| Desiree Parker |
“I guess I will see, I have pretty nice seats… and I am sure you can get me backstage if I wanted to…”

She flashed me her famous bitchy grin and I shook my head with a smirk… of course, that’s what she wanted to meet me for, to have connections.

| Andrew Watts |
“Oh, trying to use me eh?”

She rolls her eyes, placing her forearms back on the edge of the table.

| Desiree Parker |
“Oh trust me Andrew, if I wanted to use you… I would do it much… much more than just backstage access, I’d use you for everything I possibly could, and I think you know that… don’t you?”

She ends this sentence with a confident wink as I shake my head, placing my forearms back on the edge of the table as well. I smile at her as I respond to her cockiness.

| Andrew Watts |
“Yeah, I guess you’re right… you are pretty good at getting what you want. Something you do almost as good as I do...”

But not everybody could be as great as the best… and that was me. I got what I wanted, and I got it when I wanted, from who I wanted and where I wanted… oh, and how I wanted. I am not sure if any of that just made sense, but in my mind, it was some real William Shakespeare shit.I smirk at Desiree who stands up, placing her hands at the edge of the table, as she stretches out her back, looking forward at me as she continues the conversation… seeming like she was planning to get out of here or something though.

| Desiree Parker |
“Don’t be to confident there Andrew, you might think you are the best at everything… but don’t forget that sometimes there are others who are just as good… remember that there Champ, oh… sorry, you aren’t a Champ, my bad.”

She flashed me a cocky grin again, her typical bitch face followed it up as she took a step around the table, and closer to me. I stood up from my chair as well, about a foot and a half of space between us as we stared at each other for a quick second before I responded to her last comment she made. I shrugged a shoulder, closing my eyes for a second before opening them and speaking.

| Andrew Watts |
“No, you are 100 percent correct there, I am not a Champ, not yet at least.. You see, the tournament starts this Sunday, and it ends in about a month or so… and do you know what the winner of this tournament gets Desiree? That’s right, a shot at the SCW Heavyweight Championship… against who? A nobody, a loser, a paper Champion who goes by the name of Gabriel. And do you know who is in this tournament with me Desiree? A bunch of other nobodies, pieces of shits, garbage excuses for wrestlers… nobody stands a chance in this thing other than me, oh and my partner of course. Before you know it, I will be the next SCW Heavyweight Champion, Desiree. So your smart ass comments, go ahead and let them all out now… while you still actually can.”

Her eyes kind of opened a bit wide as I spoke, widening even more as I continued to go on. She was a bit shocked of the tone I was using towards her or something I guess. I smirked at her as she nodded her head. She took a step in closer, running her right hand across my cheek, standing on her tip toes as she planted her lips on my cheek. She left her lips there for a second, leaving some lipstick on my skin as well, before she pulled back, taking a step backwards and looking up at me with a confident smirk.

| Desiree Parker |
“I like it when you’re feisty… you better be Champ soon, I wouldn’t want to be wasting my time with someone who is any less. I’ll see you Sunday… Champ.”

She smirked as she slapped my stomach playfully and walked right by me, leaving her coffee on the table as I heard her heels slapping against the ground as she walked away. I thought to myself for a quick second, and then found myself speaking to myself again, under my breath and lightly as usual.

| Andrew Watts |
“Wait, what did she just say to me…?”

Her words replay in my mind again, “you better be Champ soon, I wouldn’t want to be wasting my time with someone who is any less.” What the fuck did she mean by that exactly? I mean, was she trying to hint at something, or just trying to confuse me even more than I already was? I mean, after months of being disappeared she just randomly appears in the lower division of SCW, signing a contract with ASW and getting close to my job, getting close to me… contacting me a few times, and now coming all the way to Ireland, claiming that she was here to see the show because she was interested in SCW?

| Andrew Watts |
“It doesn’t add up… something just seems… off...”

Something was telling me that SCW was not the only thing that she was interested in, why not wait until SCW came back to the States and just drive one state over and watch SCW in Vegas? Why come all the way to Ireland just for SCW? I wasn’t buying it, the way she talked to me, the way she was looking at me, egging me on… she came here for me too, why? That I wasn’t exactly sure of, but I was definitely going to find out… at least, that was a plan of mine. I shook my head as I exhaled, grabbing her coffee and putting it to my lips as I chugged the remainder of her beverage. I tossed the empty cup onto the table, there was a nearby garbage can but… oh well, someone who gets paid to work here can clean it up, it’s their job anyways. I turn around, a confident smirk on my face as I made my way towards the doors. I guess I should get something to eat, oh and maybe get back on camera… had a few more things I wanted to say about Mr. Mystery Bitch and The Dirty Little Girl… I always had something to say, it just… usually wasn’t something nice, but I’m totally okay with that, totally.

</td>
        <td width="25" class="right">&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>
</table>
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:25:18 PM by Watts »
>

Wins |16| Losses |3| Draws |0|

2015 Blast from the Past Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion
(x1)

| Victims |
Adam Stone
Amanda Cortez
Big Tiger(x3)
Casey Williams
Clint Outlaw
- Highlighted
Dark Tiger(x3)
- Highlighted(x1)
Despayre
Drexel Matheson
- Highlighted
Eric Staggs
- Highlighted
Gabriel Asar
- Highlighted
Gavin Stephens
- Toxic Stomped
Hydro - Highlighted
Joshua Acquin - Highlighted
J2H
JT Midas
- Highlighted
Lord Raab
- Highlighted
Mercedes Vargas
Mikah
Narly
Necra Octavian Kane
Radical
Steve Ramone
Wallace Jordan
- Highlighted

Offline Watts

• | Rebel |
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Watts
Blast from "The Future of SCW"
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:01 PM »
 <table width="75%" align="center" style="text-align:left;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">
   <tr>
        <td width="25" class="left">&nbsp;</td>
        <td>
<Center>Scene Four | On Camera
| Oh, It’ll Be A Blast Alright... |

Ireland… Ireland...Ireland… it was definitely a pretty fucking fun country. I mean, the list of things to do just went on and on. The five main things to do in Ireland, there was: drink beer, drink beer, drink beer, drink beer… and fight. Dublin was always fun to visit... and the worst Belfast just straight up reminds me of SAMCRO and Sons of Anarchy, which sort of depresses me because I really wish that show would not have ended, ever... hashtag, huge fan right here. I have yet to find a four leaf clover in Ireland, which is apparently easy to do...  but I have seen a Cloverleaf and a Figure Four both done in the same night in Ireland, so I guess that is kind of the same thing right? Basically, in my eyes it is at least. There is always some sort of confusion when coming here because I guess Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are two different countries or something? Or they are owned by different countries or some shit, and I always end up getting into some kind of shit with that, I mean... just make up your fucking minds, you're either one giant country, or two separate ones, it's really not that hard... I think.Whatever, I don’t know why I have all of these thoughts about Ireland running through my head when I am supposed to be going on air and cutting a promo… I guess I need to learn to get my priorities straight, or at least in the right order… wait, that’s the same thing isn’t it?

| Andrew Watts |
“What the fuck is going through my head right now? Am I high and unaware of it or something? Jeez, focus.. focus.”

I shake my head with frustration as I try to snap out of all of this thinking about Ireland. Shouting out to myself, and literally myself only because the camera isn’t on yet, and well.. nobody else was in the room with me, oh well… shit happens right? I looked down at my wardrobe: a pair of black Diesel dress shoes, a pair of low bootcut Diesel jeans, a white and grey Armani Exchange t-shirt, and my hair neatly spiked/pushed back as usual. I looked forward, the camera standing straight ahead of me, still on on, I sighed, taking a deep breath as I took a minute and just stared forward at the camera. My hands sat on my hips, my right foot a bit ahead and to the side of my left as I took another deep breath. I always got a bit bored during these things, but I had a feeling that this one was going to be a bit more fun, so I guess… why not just get it done and over with…

| Andrew Watts |
“Fuck it, let’s do this...”

I pushed the side of  my head, tilting it to the left as my neck cracks twice. I push the opposite side of my head, tilting it to the right as my neck lets out one more crack. I let my hands fall back to my sides as I slowly walk towards the camera, stopping just in front of it, making sure it is all set up… live stream and everything… and it looks good to go. I take another deep breath, shutting my eyes for a few seconds. I finally open them, still in the same place, which  is always good… sometimes. I shake my head, lifting my right hand up as I flick the switch and the camera lens pops out, the red dot on the side flashes a few times and then turns a solid red, right next to the letters “REC.” I nod my head, turning my back to the camera as I take a few steps away from it, and begin to speak, my back still turned to the camera, my tone a bit sarcastic.

| Andrew Watts |
“You all know what this is… and if you don’t, then you are too dumb and unimportant to be watching, so shut your feeds. Today, today we start something different, something that will become a weekly thing. Today we kick off this little “promo” of mine, with what I like to call “Watts Weekly Rumor Mill.” Are you guys ready for it? It’s gonna be fun… you know, just a few rumors that have been flying around Sin City Wrestling, most of them true… actually, I believe that basically all of them are true… so, here we go…”

I slowly turn around, a smirk on  my face as I face the camera, standing about seven feet away from it as I stare directly towards it. This was going to be fun, let out a few of the rumors that have been going around… and then get back to focusing on my match and talking trash about Mystery 90210… or whatever the hell his name is. I continue to speak, my voice still a bit sarcastic… but with a mixture of seriousness in it as well.

| Andrew Watts |
“So what is flying around the Sin City Wrestling locker rooms lately? Well, this is how this is going to work. Three rumors, every time I come on camera… and trust me, all three have some truth behind them. So here we go everyone… rumor number one. Oh, this one is about the Dick Lick Clique! My favorite people to find rumors out about. This one is actually pretty interesting, ha! Did you guys know that Caleb Houston enjoys shoving nose hair trimmers up his ass, while JT Midas films it from a very close angle? Man, those two are some weird guys, and speaking of them, talk about really bitching out last week when they were supposed to go head to head and face each other. I mean, if they weren’t bitches, they would have truly went head to head. I guess that is what separates the true dedicated wrestlers from the pussy bitches of the industry though.”

I nod my head with a smirk, but it was true… I believe it, and I am pretty sure the majority of the roster believes it. If it was Kaelin and me in that ring, shit… I would beat the fuck out of him if it meant getting the win, no hard feelings either, UNLESS Kaelin were to win of course. Then, then there could be some hard feelings… and not the kind of HARD feelings JT and Caleb get for each other… no, no, no… definitely not those kinds. I continue to smirk as I look back up at the camera.

| Andrew Watts |
“Rumor number two… wow, this one is quite the shocker. Since winning the Internet Championship in SCW… Bruce Evans has been engaging in sexual intercourse with his Championship. Now, I am not exactly sure how that works, or what he even finds interesting or arousing about it, but rumor has it Bruce Evans gets off on… or with… or on… his Championship belt at LEAST twice daily. Talk about an overload… pun intended.”

I chuckle to myself for a second, shaking my head...I really fucking crack myself up sometimes, like I really do! I smirk, cracking a few knuckles as I continue on with the third… and final rumor of the day.

| Andrew Watts |
“I tried to hold myself back from this one, because he is my friend… one of my only friends, and also a fellow REJECT… but it is just TOO GOOD to not share with the world. Ugh, Alex buddy I am sorry… and Krissy, I guess this one involves you as well. For those of you who don’t know Krissy Filapovich, she is a newly signed talent to the Bombshell roster… and she also gets pumped by Alex a good two to three times a day. Anyways, back to the rumor. Apparently in the Kaelin household, they reuse toilet paper… now I have heard of reusing bath towels, reusing plastic, reusing paper plates… but toilet paper? What the fuck man, come on… it’s not like you are poor as SHIT or something… uh, once again… pun intended.”

I flash another smirk at the cameras, nodding my head, still cracking my knuckles somehow… I was at least at 22 cracks by now, talk about a good day.

| Andrew Watts |
“Now, that is all for the weekly rumors… ah, time for some focus on my match… hmm. Well I have to start off by saying one thing, I am not exactly happy about one of my opponents being a fellow REJECT, but what can you do right? And the fact that my other opponent is too big of a chicken shit to even admit who he is… talk about saying classy in the wrestling business, good for you… idiot.”

I shake my head in a bit of frustration, pausing for a second as I take a deep breath, and then continue…

| Andrew Watts |
“Alright so here we go… where to start, where to start. I guess I actually know where to start, well, my original plan was to be kind of nice, and kind of let my fellow REJECT off of the hook… but there are two issues with that. One, I am not very nice… and two, well, it’s more of a short story than a reason. You see, I wasn't going to shoot on Mikah today... but Gavin told me he shoots on her all the time, and it's totally okay with him if I do it this one time too… I don’t think we had the same definition of shoot in mind though, then again… we might have.”

My smirk changes to a cocky grin as I continue to stare forward at the camera, my hands still at my side, my thumbs pushing against the edge of the main/side pockets on my jeans as I continue to speak...my tone now a bit more confident, and much more serious than when I was speaking about the so called rumors.

| Andrew Watts |
“Mikah… Mikah… Mikah… Mikah… Mikah… that name just never gets boring, no matter how many times you say it, I will give you that, you do have a pretty cool name. But sadly, that is about all that you really have going for you, oh and you are smoking hot… but, isn’t every woman in this business basically smoking hot lately? I mean you all have the fake tits, the fake asses, either the long blonde barbie hair, or just the typical brunette…. and the occasional red head, but in the end… you’re all just the same bimbo on the inside, beauty, sex, very little in ring skill, and of course… zero brains. Now Mikah has some real issues, I mean, I guess you could call them issues. Lets start off with her so called eating problems, she claims to have an eating disorder... but what she really has is huge insecurities about herself. She is always talking about how she can't be fat, or about being too fat... so she either doesn't eat, or when she does eat, she goes to the bathroom and gets rid of it. That is called being a sick freak Mikah, making yourself throw up perfectly good food? If you are that worried about gaining weight, just eat healthy... plus it just doesn't make sense to me, since rumor has it you are pretty damn good at keeping down some other STUFF that you swallow.”

I smirk, wondering if I was getting a bit too mean… but then I remembered something… I never really gave a shit. If I piss Mikah off, I piss Mikah off… she will get over it, she can just throw it up or something, just like she does with everything else that bothers her. I continue to stare forward at the camera, my cocky grin still smacked right on my face as my eyes stay focused forward, and I continue to speak about the REJECT.

| Andrew Watts |
“Not to mention her obsession with Gavin, I mean I get it you love him, I don't exactly understand love, or how it works or why people even feel it... because to me it is just stupid. But damn just shut up about him already. Every time you mention something you always mention about how you love to fuck Gavin, or how you can't get enough of Gavin, or just about how much you love Gavin. I mean, if you aren't a stage 5 clinger than I don't fucking know who is. If it wasn't for all of the sex that you claim you give to Gavin, I would feel bad for him... but at least he is tearing up that pussy, so he gets some benefits out of how annoying and clingy your ass is with him. Then there is the obsession you have with yourself, but honestly... I don't even want to go there, because... I am pretty into myself as well, so I don't want to get hypocritical on you. But there is the one thing that is funny Mikah... you claim to be so good, you claim to have done so much, beat so many bitches, talk about how you're so good in the ring and what not... but I have one question for you Mikah. I have been around you for quite some time now and well, what exactly have you fucking accomplished? Yeah, I got the same answer when I asked myself that about you... NOTHING!”

I took a step forward, still smirking… and realizing I was getting more and more rude by the second, I don’t give a fuck though as I nod at the camera, and decide to continue a little bit more about Mikah… but also end the talks about her as well.

| Andrew Watts |
“Mikah, there is one thing that you ARE really good at... I know it, you know it, and basically anything who knows anything about you knows it. People ask you about how and why you are so good at it, and how you can do it so much...no Mikah, I don't mean sex, we get that you do that all the time... but I mean the thing that you LOVE so so much... the thing you are most talented at. RUNNING, and that is exactly what I have watched you do, over and over... all you do is run, so keep on running Mikah... because trust me, this won't be a match that you want to stick around and see the outcome. So just, do what you are amazing at Mikah... and go for a run.... RUN...”

I take a short break, I guess I should talk about my other opponent? But what the fuck is there to even talk about? The bitch won’t even show his face, admit who he is, nothing. Talk about a coward of all cowards. I shake my head, running my right hand back through my hair as I take a deep breath, staring straight towards the camera… making eye contacts with the lens as if it had eyes of it’s own. I shrug a shoulder, fuck it… and I begin to talk, about Mr. Mystery.

| Andrew Watts |
“So my other opponent, mystery entrant, Patient 026 or whatever. What is there to honestly say about you? Well, you'd be good in the game of Hide n' Seek, sadly for you though... this isnt the game we will be playing on Sunday at Climax Control, bummer right? The game we will be playing is a game that many have played here in the SCW so far, and it is quite easy because... it is played by my rules, in my ring, and always with me. I hope you can understand that Mr. Coward, that... this game, is impossible to win.... and why? Because I am the best at it, and you? Once you come out of hiding, once you expose yourself... you're just like the rest of them, basically just another little toy in my game... a pointless piece in my long puzzle of success... you'll regret the day you ever decided to come out of hiding, so honestly... if I were you? I would just stay there, it's where you are safest, and the only thing that is keeping you safe. Because the second you show yourself, the second you step into that ring with me... all bets are off, you're no longer safe... and honestly? You're fucked...”

I shrug a shoulder again, and just… stare straight into the camera… what more can someone say about a pointless coward? Oh well, I guess I could always find… plenty… plenty more to say.

| Andrew Watts |
“Coward, scaredy cat, funk, chicken shit, piece of shit, or my personal favorite... pussy. I guess I could go on for hours, and hours with words to call you, because that is just quite fun to me honestly... but what good does it do considering everyone already knows all of this about you anyway? You are an idiot, a coward of the highest order. You think you are intelligent, that this is going to be some good idea, get in the heads of the opponents, make them nervous or scared about who you might be. Well I guess that all backfired when your opponent was drawn... and the best fucking name in the tournament happened to fall opposite of you in the drawing. Talk about shit luck eh? I wonder if you are going to wear a mask, or maybe a ski suit and just hide your whole body? I guess we'll find out on Sunday, but for now… I’ve had enough of talking about pieces of shits, and losers… so that’s that for you.”

I continue to smirk, taking a few steps closer to the camera, now only about three feet away as I continue to speak with confidence… more about myself and how I plan to dismantle anyone and everyone who steps in my way… literally.

| Andrew Watts |
“The second I entered my name into this tournament, the winner was decided… right then and there Yes there is some other talent in this tournament, but let’s face it...can anyone honestly compete? Exactly, nobody can. Not to mention I drew a pretty fucking good partner, even if the bitch is suffering from amnesia, I am sure she is still better than half, if not all of the other Bombshells on the roster. Whether Misty gets her memory back or not, she is a top competitor on the Bombshell side, and me? Well, we all know I am THEE top competitor in the whole damn thing… so just a message to not only my opponents this week, but to everyone in this fucking thing… get ready… because you’re all about to fall victims, to the REJECT… just a few more Highlights, added to my Highlight Reel.”

With that said I take a step closer to the camera, a smirk still on my face, which probably isn’t really visible anymore, at all. I nod my head, this tournament was going to be one hell of a fun fucking time… and I truly did feel bad for anyone that had to have the misfortune of going up against me… ugh, sorry, against Misty and me… sometimes I forget about her, maybe I have a bit of amnesia as well. I look forward at the camera, and I click down on the record button, turning it off… no more live feed, no more stream, no more record… about… damn… fucking… time.

Climax!

</td>
        <td width="25" class="right">&nbsp;</td>
  </tr>
</table>
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 10:26:16 PM by Watts »
>

Wins |16| Losses |3| Draws |0|

2015 Blast from the Past Winner
SCW World Tag Team Champion
(x1)

| Victims |