Author Topic: The Miserable Truth  (Read 363 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
The Miserable Truth
« on: August 29, 2014, 07:41:42 PM »
 Soon to be posted
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 07:43:45 PM by Equinox »
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
The Miserable Truth
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 07:50:03 PM »
 The scene opens up to many creatures of Wayward fighting on an open field. The one called Equinox is seen leading the charge as cries can be heard it fizzes out sort of like memory. Blood is shed as bodies lay everywhere. Fire has consumed many of the trees in Wayward. Equinox is seen driving his umbrella over the back of someone’s head as we see a horse rear up on it’s hind legs out of nowhere as a man is riding it. What’s strange about it is the man has no head but is holding a sword in his hand preparing to bring it down upon the forsaken warrior. Before anything can happen, the chess is seen wedging himself between the sword and Equinox. The cat let’s out a faint purr like growl as everything fades like a dream. The scene reopens as if eyes were opening as there is a camera man standing there. The lights come on in the locker room of the man people are seeing a different side to. The Locker Room Door says Equinox, but his mind says different. He is sitting on a bench right next to his locker door. It’s open with a mirror inside along with his attire. Last week was perhaps the best moment of his life. He had said from the beginning he wanted the SCW Roulette Championship, since day one of stepping foot into the company. He had been through hell since Legacy. He hadn’t slept much since these dreams had been keeping him restless. Equinox closed his eyes before he opens his eyes once again as if he had just seen a ghost. Sweat trembles down his brow. Equinox sees the camera and looks too regain his composure as he smiles and nods to the cameraman before slowly looking at mirror in the locker room and then back at the cameraman. Slowly getting up as he looked, Equinox began to speak.
“And so a Rise is born. People before me were champion, and now be as it may I am that much closer than I ever have been...The SCW Fans thought it was over. They all thought it was over, I would never get here where I am today. Sure there were a few in the back. One of Management that who saw what I can bring to the table when none of the other higher ups would. There was a few of the locker room. But why waste their time on me right? They thought all many things…before even thinking of me becoming SCW Roulette Champion. I was doubted. I was hated. I was not liked and I was not loved but anyone but the Joker’s. The Joker’s who are like me. The fans who have always stood by me evermore still. Ready for battle three hundred and fifty percent as I will overcome any obstacle you lay in front of me to get what they deserve someone who would go to war for them and that’s exactly what I will do at Climax Control.”
He chuckles before continuing.

“Things they'll soon realize were mere fantasies when this judgment day arrives. A night of reckoning for Sin City Wrestling. A night that won't soon be forgot. Which they shouldn’t, they should never forget last week as I proved to the long awaited virus that I won’t mention their names that I would become a contender. It was that win last week that guaranteed a NEW ERA come after Violent Conduct II rather it be me.”
“Violent Conduct II will be much more than a Pay-Per-View. It'll be the night the overlooked became the champion everyone wants a shot at. You cannot stop me. I’ve said it time and time again. Maybe those egomaniacal shits that make up the SCW locker room…Maybe they’ll take notice. And find solace in one another. Because it will take an army like no other to end this...my chance at victory when I do battle with you, Gabriel. It doesn’t matter because the cards are already set. My thoughts on my opponent? His simpleton mind cannot comprehend what’s in store for him. He and his pet…They’re blinded by their egos. They’re blinded by their jaded beliefs in their own abilities. They want to create Chaos when Sunday stepping in the ring with me, Chaos has already begun. I will terminate him from existence and his pretty little pet too if need be. So my advice to you Gabriel, is keep her backstage.”

“Because Luck shines its’ light on you when stepping in the ring with me. It’s a chance to reclaim your glory days. Yes I know you’re a former SCW Heavyweight Champion and SCW Tag Champion. But here’s the cold honest truth. You won’t be lucky and neither will your little pet if she gets involved in our match. See I must be stupid if I didn’t think you would think you have an easy win. Underestimating me is the most stupidest thing you can do because I thrill ever fan in the arena and make them leave in awe specially after I pin your ass in that ring. I have been champion since June and even after the PPV should I make it past three others, I can’t help but be confident facing you because it will be EGO vs. Insanity.  Come this episode of Climax Control it will be as thought Batman meet the Joker, but the only difference is in my role as Joker..I will get the last laugh that I promise you. Then Move onto Violent Conduct II and after putting on the best match of the night at Violent Conduct, proudly defending this belt once more.”

“I have been called many things in my time in SCW or other places and yet one intrigues me.
Because many have boasted to have ‘killed’ the ‘Superman’. They've wanted to believe it’s true.
But fear spews a lot of bullshit.

But from where I stand, this mirror tells me otherwise.
Equinox, the Suicidal Superman…
I’m alive as I’ve ever been.

And I’m coming for you Gabriel on Sunday at Climax Control…
Sin City Wrestling will change for the better once we will do battle in that ring this week and rather you cheat to beat me or get disqualified.
But I will let you on a little secret it’s me you’re facing this week. And unlike the others you aren’t going to hold a candle to me.

Sad thing isn’t it?

You most likely don’t even realize you cannot stop me...
Nothing can stop the Joker’s from getting a good ole fashion match. Nothing will stop me from getting the win. Not you or anyone. Nothing can stop us now!
With that begin said Equinox swings wildly a closed fist at the mirror as his fist connects. Bringing his hand away a piece of glass falls as it falls you can see blood trickle down his hand. As it does he yells the words as he looks at the cracked mirror

NOTHING.
The scene fades to blackness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up as Equinox is standing there in the rafters watching everyone set up. He doesn’t speak but it as thought his thoughts can be heard.
I feel my eyes narrow as the man behind the camera set upon me nods, he’s ready to get this thing going... But who isn’t? I’ve been waiting for a week to since my win over Steven Ramone to show the world I am nothing but ready to fulfill what needs to be done, and in the process let these feelings out. Thinking about this fresh start to begin the best SCW Roulette Champion ever. I felt my lips curve into a contorted grin; I felt the malice behind each and every thought pulse through me. The flashing red light on the corner of the camera tells me this has started taping… Time to give Gabriel, and Sin City Wrestling in general a little something for their ear holes.

So word going around they think I am going to lose to Gabriel?

I say with a sarcastic tone behind my words. I felt like I've met this same person a hundred times before, even if they aren’t... the same ole person. He seemed over confident with his chance to fight one of the bosses... Soon our battle would be at hand. I felt my smirk become a broader smile now, my green eyes felt like they were glowing almost with all the anger I had boiling inside right now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, SCW hasn't done you much of a huge favor, now have they? They've put you against me... Not only this but it's another Climax Control something I thrive at. If you thought at all you had a chance Sunday night... You thought wrong! Sunday night, I will prove just how blinded you have become and how you have no chance and stealing a win from me. Sin City Wrestling is a valid place in itself. But to me SCW needs this... needs a change, it all needs changed. Some people sure can tell stories… Are you one of them Gabriel?

I shake my head, a doubt filled glance into the lens. I shrug a bit now. Contempt shining over my face…

You can boast yourself a Suicide Superman killer but only if you can hang with me this Sunday in COLOMBIA, SOUTH CAROLINA… But you're going to see saying and doing are two totally different things Gabriel. You can’t say you’ve killed something that is wearing on you, beating you to the ground. Can you? CAN YOU?!

I feel that anger get the better of me now… But I like it, why stop here?!

You can boast about how badly you’re going to work beat me come Sunday, you can talk yourself through the roof and back Gabriel. But I know different, I know how many like you have come and gone... have played out. You can look in your mirror and pretend you’re going to achieve victory. As much as wishful thinking can only get you so far, know this you’re squaring off with the guy who have been overlooked for too long. I am the guy who weren’t suppose to be apart of the contender system but look at where we are now!!!! I am the guy who wants to represent SCW proud and true. I won’t lie I’m also in this to cause some corruption within the 'system'. To become what the system didn’t expect a Champion and since I already have done that the only way is to go up.

Glory, headlines... are overrated, been there done it. It was time for violence, time to force them all to stand up and recognize greatness.

“So while you may hear things, or think I'm some run down vet coming here to hang on for dear life... This business, these tools I've faced before you have far from killed me, far from slain Superman… I was a pondering tool for so long, but the realization that I was wasting away for the haters of this company, their “acceptance”. But let alone their hatred helped me wake the fuck up! Here I come into Sin City Wrestling with a gut full of rage, and really no direction to throw it in. I'm merely going to be going to be beating you this Sunday and proving once again why I work harder than anyone else in this company when representing the Roulette Division. Starting with you Gabriel thought you have never been Roulette Champion, I hate it... to admit I am going to enjoy proving stuck up people like you I won’t be outshined. It makes me sick to the very fabric of my soul. First, I thought to myself I would never get there to any of the championships. But after defeating Kain, It was like the light bulb not only came on, it fucking burst.

I am still aiming to be all, and be seen. I'm all thrilling, no fearing. And once I get through you and climb this road to where I belong... It will not be the first time that Equinox has been on the Grand stage, it will not be the last by any means either. Now comes the time for me to show you what happens to over confident people who are in this business for themselves like yourselves. Now comes the time for your destruction and embarrassment.

They both did deserve some respect, just a shred. I would not deny either of them this, SCW doesn't just hire any old chump of the street. I knew in the darkest corner of my heart though, I had to make an example of the you... Make them all stand up and say OH SHIT!

They will never measure a man by how he falls down, Gabriel. That’d be too easy since each and every one eventually does. They measure a man by his perseverance, his will to survive and carry on. This is something you will be tested on like you’ve never been tested before. You've never run into a force like me… I’m not like the others. I will not simply submit and roll over dead. I am the Human Highlight Reel, high risk heretic... the Suicidal Superman… And the big red ‘S’ in my soul will be right there forever and always.

Taking a bit of a breather I felt like continuing.

The Suicide  Superman of SCW is much like the Superman of DC comics. He’ll be forever… And though he can be hurt, even thought to be ‘killed’… He’ll never truly be ended. I mean it's like a thousand life times ago... I will overcome You Gabriel, this is a promise.

My thoughts stand at this statement's side, as I peer toward the side now. I continue this simple, yet direct approach to speaking with Hustler this week. I haven't left my hotel for days, but decided today would be a better than usual to do this. My lips slowly moving again as my thoughts continue to process through words...

A person I don't even know anymore, a hero to the slobs around multiple arenas... He would have taken pride in facing off with a person such as you, Gabriel. He would have taken the chance to put you through the ringer just for the crowd to delight in your defeat. The person who trained me would have stepped in your face, taken your best shot... Shook it off and found a way to best you...

I finally drift my face, and eyes over to my right at the camera. I feel a small grin curve in the corner of my lips...

History speaks for me on this, ask around.

Many had tried for so long to finish me off, hating me with his fabric of life just because I stood behind my beliefs. I'll never forget those long Monday nights in other companies, losing match after match, becoming madder inside. Lucky for me, I have always had my fans... Slapping their hands out there and making sure they figure out that I will never give up on them.

That person is a fabled hero, but he is lost somewhere in the land of make believe... Like any good storybook character, his chapter is over. Turn the page and continue to the next. What you have, what you get... You get me, what I am and always have been... Swelling inside that false 'hero' like a blister within. Waiting in the dark corners of Superman's soul, clawing for a chance to redeem him. To stand against all those who walked over his head...

Memories of the attacks I've suffered during my career. They consume me now as I feel my hands ball into tight fist. I squeeze tighter, almost as if trying to make those fist explode in my moment of clarified angst. I feel my eyes narrow to the point of nearly closing, I glance at the camera lens and continue.

No matter how hard I fought... The oppression fought back harder. They took to me in numbers, with tools of destruction... And I continued to climb back to my feet. What did I get for this resolve? For my will to not fall?

Nothing, a vast feeling of desolation. My eyes go closed as I feel my left hand open up as I run my index finger along my neck at my tattoo then down over my chest, symbolizing an 'X' over my heart...

Scars... deep as the Nile.

I slowly open my eyes, my shoulders feel heavy with hurt. Those memories of my failed attempt to be their everything... Not even knowing I was merely getting their recognition through my own self destruction. I feel my stomach turn sour, but rather than get sick... I keep moving forward through my words.

I was a tool, used by people who consider me an outsider. A puppet on strings, doing what was 'needed' and 'wanted'. But no longer will I let “H.S.I” define me. I will let it motivate me... and You will be a faded memory of my first hurdle in SCW and I'll have become the man I was destined to be. Through pain, suffering and horrors other wrestlers could only fear... I have grown into my place. A shadowy figure of all win. Guts. Glory. They have been mine all along... And that was when I was taking them on tight ropes... Jumping through hoops...

I feel a smirk finally break over my face once more...

But now...

That smirk turns to a full on smile, an assertive nod and I keep going.

Now I am a free spirit to the book definition. I seek glory and validation. I seek to be all and end all who turn their backs on the Joker’s of Armageddon. NOTHING can stop this Superman, not a man, woman, or fucking thing alive... I feel indestructible... And come this Sunday I prove my worth.

My shoulders kind of shrug here, poor Gabriel... I almost feel guilty for the way I plan on making an example of you. What matters is my quest to give to this business a rightful champion and give back to those who have followed me... And to get there, I guess I have to get on this Road to Violent Conduct II...

But where do we go from here, Gabriel? You’re probably upset over this lack of respect I'm throwing your way? I give respect to those who have earned it... Maybe you've got a silver tongue and can talk the talk, but you and I both know how dangerous the walk truly is... In fact, here...

I glare into the camera with Fire in my eyes.

You see this fire in my eyes it burns to put you out Gabriel and that’s exactly what I am going to do.

Rolling my neck around, I lean back and rest slightly alongside the bars looking down at the ring. Glancing back at the lens of the camera.

Sunday is coming faster than either of us wants to admit. Across the ropes, as I look to battle you til neither are left standing. I see an image. It’s as though I am against the World at first but come Climax Control, if I make it past you all will become Universal. I am going to be flying around Friday like a psycho... I don't care anymore what happens, how bad it hurts. If I miss, if you can manage to do me one favor this week... END it. Finish me off... If I am such this broken down mess, a former something that has become a current nothing. PROVE it to me, like others have failed to do... They cannot seem to accomplish... Prove to me that I am a broke down loser. Break my will, beat me down, destroy the Suicide Superman.

A strange smile now over me...

Lead my high horse to the water and drown that bitch... Put me out of my misery.

I sigh with a small laugh, idiots...

My misery, is bliss. I have lived long enough and seen enough to know you are not truly alive until you've died inside... People can push pleasures of love, wealth, glory in your face all your life. But none of those things feed the animal that is human. I have loved, and lost. I have the money, the respect, the power of glory... I have HAD IT ALL. And none of it mattered in the end... Love will rape you of your will... Wealth will destroy your instinct and glory is a shallow pond in thousand degree sunlight. Real pleasure in life...

My left hand now in a fist as I shake it authoritatively before me...

That is pain.

I stand now, slowly creeping towards the camera. Almost like a creature of some sort as I am leaning down, my eyes narrow as I stare at the lens...

Joker’s I want you to join me Sunday night, to witness a World of hurt like no other. Like a million knives in your back all turning at once..in watching the defeat of Gabriel. Like bright sting of agony at your doorstep with an AK47 they will fall. Pounding down the door and spraying without restraint, I am going to have a counter to your counter. It will be ugly, brutal, and a night you won't soon forget. Sunday Night is a night of Climax Control. When all is said and done it will be an understatement for how you feel afterward Gabriel... The Suicide Superman is merely taking a pit stop with you before moving onto Violent Conduct II and facing a real challenge. I have plenty to prove with this, because if being on a SCW Show makes me Super then come Sunday night you ain’t seen nothing yet when I fight someone I haven’t fought before. So...

I grin as my face is damn close to the camera.

Love me.

A shrug works here.

Hate me.

I give a menacing sneer now, clinching my teeth tight before I finish up with this... Saying one last thing before the camera man turns off the recording.

You'll NEVER beat Me. Joker’s Welcome to Wayward Dreams!!!!!!!!
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014