Author Topic: Killing Two Birds With One Stone  (Read 295 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Killing Two Birds With One Stone
« on: August 06, 2014, 10:46:18 PM »
 Sunday August 3rd
After Climax Control

Just moments ago everyone witnessed just how dangerous the Mean Girls are in SCW and what a threat they pose to the Bombshell Division.  While three-time former Bombshell Champion Misty was giving her speech, announcing her plans for the Bombshell Division as well as the Mean Girls, Delia and her “sisters” ambushed their outspoken rival and delivered quite the beating.  Tessa had slammed Misty’s head into the canvas so viciously, and so many times, it had bloodied Misty’s nose.  Whether it is broken is yet to be seen, but that is the least of her problems.

Delia and Angelica had delivered two vicious shots to Misty’s rib cage with a pink baseball bat.  Before Angelica could deliver a third shot, this time to Misty’s back, Misty’s allies in the Bombshell Division stormed down to the six-sided ring to save the day.  Vixen, Roxi Johnson, Electra Styles, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco and Zuri Justice all stopped the Mean Girls, evening the numbers before any more damage could be done.

But just how severe is the damage they HAD inflicted?  Just how badly is Misty injured and will that prevent her from taking down the Mean girls like she so desperately wants to do?  Chances are unlikely…

At this very moment, Misty is still being helped through the backstage to the medical locker room.  She has her arm around Vixen’s shoulder as they make their way to the medical locker room, and her other arm is holding her ribs.  Her nose as stopped bleeding, or at least subsided a little bit, and just as the two reach the door, it swings open.  Drake Green’s agent, Barry Goldstein, is walking out.  Drake is right behind him, as the two are leaving after Drake had been checked out himself following the attack by Rage.  Misty and Drake exchange looks, but neither says a word.  Drake almost has a concerned look on his face, but Barry pats him on the shoulder and the two walk off as Vixen leads Misty into the locker room.  They are immediately met by two trainers and they lead Misty over to an examination table, helping her take a seat.

Misty: Vix, I appreciate your concern but I’m fine now.  I’ll be okay.

Vixen: You really need to stop saying that.  I’m staying until you get checked out, because I have a good feeling you’re going to need to go to the hospital.

One of the trainers walks up to Misty with a wet towel and some supplies to clean up her face.

Misty: That won’t be happening.  I don’t need to go to the hospital.

Trainer: Why don’t you let us make that judgment call?  Your nose is still bleeding and if we can’t get the bleeding stopped you will need to go to the hospital.  Not to mention you could have broken ribs after that attack.

Misty laughs and shakes her head as the trainer starts wiping away the blood from around her nose and mouth.

Misty: You don’t need to tell me that I might have broken ribs.  I know I have broken ribs because I felt the damn things crack as soon as the bat hit my midsection.  Do what you need to do here, but I’m not going to a damn hospital.  I’m not some pansy like Liz Smalls who has to be seen by a doctor over a damn broken nail.

Vixen: Why do you insist on fighting this battle alone?  There are now six of them, seven if you count Holly, and only one of you.  You need help in this fight.

Misty then winces as the trainer wipes around her nose.  She glares at him, warning him to be a little gentler and he apologizes and continues.

Misty: Because I can handle those skanks alone.  If they want to gang up on me and ambush me six on one, that is there problem.  It only proves that they can’t beat me one on one.  I’m not stooping to their level in needing help taking them out.

Vixen: It’s not stooping to their level.  It’s accepting help in this battle.  Regardless of what you say, though, we’re going to help you.  We all want to see the Mean Girls gone and it’ll be a lot quicker and easier if we all do it together.

Before Misty has a chance to respond, the door swings open and Spike Staggs walks in, looking concerned for his former fiancée, and the mother of his child.  Misty looks at him and shakes her head.

Misty: Geez, Spike, I’m fine.  You don’t need to be here.

Spike: Like hell I don’t.  I’ve got to talk to Eden in a little while and I had to make sure you were okay.

Misty: Vix, can you give us a minute?

Vixen: Of course.  I’ll just be outside.

Vixen and Spike exchanges looks and Spike kisses Vixen’s cheek before she disappears out into the hall.  Spike watches as the trainer finishes cleaning up Misty’s face, luckily having stopped the bleeding, and he now begins checking on her ribs.  Misty pulls her shirt up to just above her ribcage, and Spike shakes his head with a loud sigh.

Spike: Jesus…They did a number on you.

Misty looks down at her ribs, which are now very visibly bruised.  The trainer starts poking prodding away, causing her to wince again and she flinches.  He apologizes but Misty turns her attention back to Spike.

Misty:  No, they didn’t Spike.  Roxanne did a number on me two years ago.  What Delia and her bunch of lap rabid dogs did was nothing.  It doesn’t even hurt that—OW!

Trainer: You really should go get some x-rays done at the hospital, Misty.  You should make sure you don’t have any internal bleeding also.

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: Absolutely not.  I have a couple broken ribs.  I already told you that.  I’m fine.

Spike: Would you stop with that crap already?  If you have internal blee—

Misty: I don’t care, Spike!  I’ve been through a lot worse than this and I’m NOT giving the Mean Girls the satisfaction in thinking they hurt me that bad.  I’ll call Eden later and talk to her myself and let her know that I’m fine.

The trainer then begins wrapping Misty’s ribs tightly, but gently so he doesn’t cause her any more discomfort.  Spike folds his arms across his chest and just as he is about to say something in response, the locker room door opens once again and his uncle, Erik Staggs, walks in.  Misty sees him and growls, but she tries not to move so the trainer can finish wrapping her ribs.

Misty: Oh for the love of God…Not you, too!

Erik: Well hello to you, too, Misty.

Spike: Maybe you can help me talk some sense into her.

Erik: As tempting as that may be, I came here to let her know about her match next week.  I think she’ll be rather pleased with it…

Spike seems surprised to hear this, as does Misty, but she looks at Erik intently.

Spike: You’re kidding right?  Her ribs aren’t going to be healed by then.

Erik: Unless she isn’t medically cleared to wrestle, then the match will happen.  And something tells nothing will stop her from wrestling in this match.

Misty: You’ve got my attention.  What’s the match.

Erik glances to Spike for a moment, then to Misty.

Erik: Well…it’s a handicap match.

Misty: You’re kidding me right?  Erik, I don’t need any damn help—

Erik holds his hand up, silencing Misty before she can even finish her sentence.

Erik: You don’t have help in this one.  It’s going to be you against Angelica and Tessa.

Misty smiles wickedly and starts laughing, her tune suddenly changing on the subject.  Spike’s eyes widen.

Spike: You’re kidding, right?  You’re just going to throw her in the ring against two of those no-good cheating pieces of trash?

Misty: Spike!  It’s okay.  I’m actually looking forward to it.

Spike spins around and stares at Misty just as the trainer finishes wrapping her ribs.  Misty pulls her shirt back down.

Trainer: You’re all set.  But I really do suggest going to the hospital and having it checked out further.  If you have any worsening pains or any further problems, you get your butt to the emergency room.

Misty: I’ll take that under consideration, thanks.

Spike: So, you’re really going to go through with it then?  You’re going to get into the ring with Angelica and Tessa and subject yourself to another beating, possibly worse than this one?

Misty nods.

Misty: Oh please…It’s not like I’m wrestling with a broken neck like some people are doing around here.  Angelica and Tessa will be no problem for me.  Angelica might have wrestling experience but she’s not that good and she hasn’t been in the ring in quite a while.  And Tessa…well, I’ve got other plans on how to break that one down.

Misty slowly slides down off of the examination table, and stands up as straight as she can.  A shot of pain runs through her ribs, but she hides it as best as she can and looks at Spike, who isn’t pleased with her decision.

Spike: You may have no problem going after them alone, but each one of those ladies that came out and saved your ass tonight will be watching backstage and I’m not going to stop any of them from intervening again if they need to.  I don’t know what is going on with you lately, but you need to talk to someone about it.

Misty walks up to Spike, glaring at him with a fire in her eyes.

Misty: Nothing is going on with me, Spike.  I’m perfectly fine, and I’ll be even better once the Mean Girls are gone for good.

Spike: Look, I understand you wanting to beat them down because of all of this crap with Timmy, but I think it’s starting to go beyond that.  There's more to this than you are admitting to and you need to talk to someone about it.

Misty: There's nothing to talk about, Spike.  I'm fine.

Spike: If you say so, but I'm not buying it.  I think you're about to seriously crash and burn.  And don't think that the Mean Girls won't take advantage of that.  They find one single weakness to use against you and they will without hesitation.

Misty rolls her eyes.

Misty: Thanks for the pep talk, Spike, but I've got everything under control.  

Spike: I don't agree, but I guess we'll all have to wait to find out, won't we?  

Misty: Yeah, I guess you will.  Now, are we done here?  I'd like to get back to my hotel room and crash for the night.

Spike looks her over, paying close attention to her eyes, and what looks like dark circles underneath them.

Spike: You, uh, been sleeping okay lately?

Misty nods quickly.

Misty: Just fine.  I'll talk to you later.

Misty then brushes past Spike and opens the locker room door.  Vixen is standing just outside, like she said she would be, and Misty just glances at her before slowly walking away down the hall to go get her things.  Spike heads out, joining his future bride, and Vixen looks at him curiously.

Vixen: Everything okay my love?

Spike: According to her, yeah, but if you ask me...I don't think it is.  I can't get through to her and honestly, I don't know who the hell can.  

Vixen: Well she knows we're all here for her.  That's all we can do for now.  The rest is up to her.

Spike nods, wrapping his arm around Vixen.

Spike: I guess you're right.  Well, let's get out of here.  Been a long night.

Vixen nods and the scene fades as the two head down the hall in the same direction Misty just went.

Immediately after leaving the Redwood Empire Ice Arena, Misty did exactly what she said she was going to do.  She headed back to her hotel room in Santa Rosa hoping to relax.  She was physically and mentally exhausted following everything that transpired this evening and instead of jumping into a hot shower, she went straight over to the bed and laid down.  

For a long while she found herself staring up at the ceiling in the darkened room; different thoughts running through her mind.  She was going through so much lately and it was difficult for her to process it all, one thing at a time.  The situation with The Mean Girls was of course at the forefront of her mind, as that was the biggest thing going on in her life at the moment.

As she found herself thinking about The Mean Girls and what they did to her tonight, she felt her eyes start to flutter.  She kept fighting to keep her eyes open, but after a few minutes, her eyes finally closed and she drifted off to sleep.  

But, it wasn't a restful one...As soon as she is asleep, it is clear that her mind is playing quite the horrible trick on her...

"Like, oh em gee, I can't believe you brought us here.  This place smells soooo horrible!"

Two familiar faces, those belonging to the Mean Girls' very own Angelica and Tessa are seen walking down the hallway of a building.  They don't look quite the same, however, as they have aged just a bit, but they clearly still keep up with their beauty and make sure they look their best.  They are, also, not alone.  Walking in front of them is a young woman, possibly in her early twenties with dark brown hair, and slightly tanned skin. Her face is a dead ringer for a younger verson of Misty, and she turns her head to glance at Angelica.

Woman: Don't worry, Ange, we won't be long.  I promise.  She's my mother...I had to come see her.

Angelica and Tessa look at one another, both sharing the same disgusted look.  They both shrug, however, as they head down the hall, and turn right, just past a set of double doors.

Angelica: If you say so, Eden.  I just hope they remembered to change her depends this time.  Sooo gross!

The young woman, now identified as Misty and Spike's daughter, Eden, rolls her eyes but she laughs at Angelica's joke as they walk through the dining room.  They look around at all the tables filled with balding old men and white haired old ladies as they are just being brought up for dinner.  

Eden: Don't worry.  I gave them quite the scolding after the last incident.  I had to take a shower just to get the smell off of me when I got home!  Ugh!

Tessa: Why did ye have to bring us again?  

The trio then walk up to one of the nursing homes several elebators leading to the lower level.  Eden pushes the button to go down and they wait for the doors to open.

Eden: Because, Tessa...I love to see the look in her eyes every time I bring you girls.  Not to mention, I'm NOT coming to this stinkhole alone.  Can't you just see all the gorss old men wanting to grope me?

Angelica: Ugh, right?!  It's sooo disgusting.  

The door to the elevator then opens and the three walk inside.  Eden hits the button leading to the first floor and the doors then close a few seconds later.  

Eden: You know, I feel kinda bad.  I mean...the poor woman ended up here all alone.  

Angelica: Your point being?  This is what happens to basics, sweetie.  She got old.  Her body deteriorated and you had no choice but to bring her here.  Do you really feel bad that you don't have to wipe her ass for her every day?

Eden shudders, as does Tessa, and both women shake their heads.

Eden: Eww, gross. Definately not, but come on.  It is sorta tragic, don't you think?

Tessa: Nah, course it's not, love.  

The elevator then makes its stop on the first floor and the doors ding open.  Several residents are just outside, waiting to head up to the dining room for dinner, and all three get disgusted looks on their face as they carefully walk past them.

Angelica: Ugh I can't believe I forgot my hand sanitizer.  I feel so gross!

Eden: Oh my gawd...The smell down here is worse then upstairs!

Tessa: Christ!  Ye ain't kiddin'!

A couple members of the nursing staff look at the three angrily as they make their way down the hall, stopping just outside one of the rooms.  Eden turns and looks at Angelica and Tessa.

Eden: Wait here just a sec.  Let me make sure it wasn't her this time, because if it was...we're leaving.

Angelica and Tessa don't argue that as Eden disappears into the room.  About a minute goes by and Eden reappears, a relieved look on her face.

Eden: We're good ladies.  It wasn't her.

Angelica: Not yet, anyway.  

Eden glares at Angelica as she and Tessa follow her into the room.  One of the rooms two beds is currently empty, as the other resident is upstairs for dinner.  On the other side of the room, however, near the window, is Eden's mother, tucked into bed.  Her skin is old and wrinkled and her hair thin and white.  She's awake, and as she looks at her daughter and the two women following behind her, the hurt in her eyes is very apparent.

Misty: Why...did you...bring them...here again?

Misty's voice is shakey and weak.  Eden sighs and rolls her eyes at her mother.

Eden: You know the deal, Mom.  You want to see me, they come with me.  

Misty: What have...they done...to you?  You were...such...a good girl.

As Misty fights to get a full sentence out, she starts coughing, right in the direction of her daughter, Angelica and Tessa.  They all jump back, nearly freaking out.

Angelica: Oh my gawd!  She did that on purpose!  I...I need to get out of here.

Eden: No, Ange!  You're staying here!  We all leave together, remember?

Tessa: Yeah, remember what happened last time you tried leaving by yourself?  

Angelica: How can I forget?  I still have nightmares about that wrinkly old man grabbing my ass.  

Misty manages to get a chuckle out of that, but she starts coughing again.  Eden folds her arms acorss her chest, glaring at her mother.

Eden: For crying out loud, Mom, turn your head and cough the other way.  I don't want your disgusting old lady germs all over me!  

Misty: You're breaking...my heart...Eden...Please tell them...to leave.

Eden shakes her head, refusing.  Just as she is about to respond, Angelica steps in front of her.

Angelica: Face facts, Misty.  Eden is a Mean Girl now and you are right where you belong.  She doesn't want to end up an disgusting old hag like you, and being one of our sisters was the only option.  

Tessa: Yeah.  You're just jealous because we beat ye in the ring all those years ago.  Ye never even made it past us.

All three start laughing, and just seeing Eden like this is enough to bring Misty to tears.  The tears roll down her cheeks and when Eden sees this, she immediately stops laughing.  She rushes over to her mother's side and wipes the tears away.

Eden: Aww, don't cry mom.  This isn't my fault.  You know that.  All this could have been avoided if you had just accepted the fact that The Mean Girls will always be number one.  I joined the winning team, Mom.  And now...now you're going to live out the rest of your days here a sad sad old lady.  Sorry 'bout it.

Angelica: Ugh, can we go now, Eden?  I think your mom had an accident and if I stay here any longer, I'm going to vomit.

Eden quickly backs away from her mother.

Eden: Face it, Mom.  You are and always will be just another basic.  But me...Well, I'll continue to be fabulous.  If you can't finally admit it then I guess I have no reason to visit you anymore.

Eden turns around looking at Tessa and Angelica.

Eden: Come on ladies.  Let's get out of here.  

Misty reaches her hand out, trying to stop Eden, but Eden ignores her.  She, Angelica and Tessa start walking out the door with Misty's heartbreaking cries to her.

Misty: No...Eden...Please!  Don't leave...me here!  Eden!

But they continue to ignore her as they walk down the hall, and Misty's cries only get louder...

"NO!  EDEN!!!

Misty's eyes open quickly and she bolts upright in the bed.  A jolt of pain runs through her ribs, and she winces, quickly holding her rib cage.  She breathes heavily.  She looks at the clock on the nightstand and sighs.

Misty: Son of a bitch...I wasn't even asleep for an hour that time.  Ouch!

Misty again winces as she moves her legs over the side of the bed, trying to get comfortable.  She takes in a deep breath and looks around the room.

Misty: I can't let that shit happen.  My daughter is going nowhere near those tramps.  She'll never be one of them.  Eden will never be a Mean Girl.

Misty then stands up from the bed, slowly heading over to the mini fridge, taking out a bottle of water.  She opens it and takes a sip then sets it down on the dresser before she rummages through her bag, taking out something to sleep in.  A few minutes later she heads into the bathroom and the sound of the shower turning on follows as the scene fades away.

Wednesday August 6th
Los Angeles, California

The scene opens up inside of a women's clothing boutique somewhere in Los Angeles.  It's early evening and several women are inside the boutique trying on different outfits and dresses.  The one shopper that stands out the most is SCW Bombshell Misty.  She's looking through several of the cothing racks full of various dresses, trying to find something that catches her eye.  She sighs, as nothing seems to be quite her style.  Just then, one of the employees of the store walks up to her.

Employee: Hello ma'am.  Can I help you find something today?

Misty looks at the employee with a polite smile and shakes her head.

Misty: Not right now, thanks.  I'm just looking, but if I need anything I'll let you know.

Employee: Sounds great.  I'll be just over there if you need anything.

Misty smiles and nods and the employee walks away.  Misty starts searching through the dresses once again, shaking her head.  She skips right over several pink dresses as her lip curls up in disgust.  Just then, a familiar voice is heard behind her.

PW: Well look who we have here.  You never really struck me as the type to go shopping for dresses, Misty.

Misty spins around to find SCW reporter, Pussy Willow, standing behind her.  She's wearing a pink mini-dress and is looking at Misty with a smile.

Misty: I'm not, but considering I was told I need to wear something fancy to dinner tomorrow night, a shopping trip was necessary.  Sadly, nothing seems to be my style...obviously.

Pussy Willow giggles and nods in agreement.

PW: I'm sure you could find the perfect little black dress here somewhere.  But, it never hurts to wear something in color...Especially if you're looking to impress one Drake Green.

Misty looks at Pussy Willow, raising an eyebrow.  She folds her arms and starts tapping her foot.

Misty: You people are so nosey, you know that?  I'm not looking to impress anybody.  I'm strictly looking for something appropriate to wear.  

PW: Why don't you ask one of the Mean Girls for some advice?  They're experts in fashion...

Pussy Willow chuckles at her own joke, but Misty glares at her, unimpressed.  Pussy Willow holds her hands up defensively after seeing the look on Misty's face.

Misty: I'll never take fashion advice from those whores, thank you very much.  I'll find something on my own.  

PW: I'm sure you will.  But, don't take this the wrong way...Shouldn't you be focusing on your match against Angelica and Tessa instead of some date with Drake Green?

Misty stops looking at the dresses for a moment, once again glaring at Pussy Willow.  She takes a step towards her then places a hand on her shoulder.

Misty: Okay, it looks like we need to have a little chat, yeah?  Have a seat...

Misty leads Pussy Willow over to one of the sofas in the boutique.  They both take a seat and Misty looks at Pussy Willow with a serious look in her eyes.

Misty: First off...it's not a **air quotes** date with Drake.  We're just having dinner.  That's it.  

PW: If you say so...

Misty: I do say so...and second...I have nothing to worry about facing Angelica and Tessa.  

PW: A lot of people don't agree with that statement.  Facing one is bad enough, but two at once?  Not to mention, they could very well set you up for another ambush like what happened on Sunday night.  Speaking of which, how are the ribs holding up?

Misty frowns after being reminded of the Mean Girls' attack on Sunday night at Climax Control.  She shrugs, but doesn't seem to be in too much pain.

Misty: Not too bad at the moment.  I have them taped up pretty well, but as I've told others...I've dealt with a lot worse.  

PW: Yes, I'm sure you have, but I think you're underestimating this match.  Angelica is not inexperienced in wrestling, and honestly, neither is Tessa.  It's not going to be easy.  Especially not now that they have you at less than one-hundred percent.

Misty: Look...I understand they both have training, but none of that matters.  I've been watching the Mean Girls for a while now and I see their weaknesses.  Especially with Angelica and Tessa.  Those two are going to make it quite easy for me to finish them off and bring them down.  

Pussy Willow raises an eyebrow looking at Misty curiously.

PW: How so?

Misty: Because those two are going to be at each other's throats.  They barely get along as it is, how are they going to co-exist as a team against me?  It's no secret that Delia and those other sluts treat Tessa like shit.  Tessa is their bitch.

PW: Maybe, but she's still sticking by them.

Misty: Yeah, and she's a dumbass for it!  There is no way Angelica is going to let her get any time in this match.  Angelica will want to be the one to try and put a stop to me, but so will Tessa...soo...they'll eventually implode on themselves.

PW: I'm not so sure about that.  They both share a mutual hatred for you so I think they'll do just fine against you.  I think they'll work---

Misty holds up a hand, silencing Pussy Willow.  She starts shaking her head, but she has a smile on her face.

Misty: No, they won't.  You see, deep down, I know Tessa is getting sick of being treated like garbage in the Mean Girls.  And I know Angelica is getting sick of being third or forth in line when she was one of the founding members of that shit group.  There is no way they'll work together cohesively.

PW: And what if Delia and the rest of the Mean Girls are at ringside for this match?  You'll be outnumbered...again.

Misty: If Delia knows what's good for her, she'll make sure they keep their asses backstage.  Trust me, this match will be no problem for me.  I may have a couple of busted ribs, but once I'm through with those two, they'll each have a busted face and will be embarrassed to step foot in front of the SCW's cameras ever again.  Anyone who doubts that...well those are just the idiots who like the Mean Girls...

Misty then stands up from the sofa, heading back over to the clothing racks.

Misty: Now, if you'll excuse me, I don't really want to waste time talking about two disgusting tramps like Angelica and Tessa.  I'm saving my energy on that for when I get into the ring with them and right now...I really need to find something to wear tomorrow night.  

Pussy Willow, too, stands up and walks over to Misty.  She smiles then leans in to her ear.

PW: I hope you realize what you're getting yourself into.  I'm no fan of the Mean Girls, but if they keep growing in numbers...Even you won't be able to stop them alone.  Good luck on Sunday...and have a great time with Drake Green tomorrow night.  

Misty: I won't need luck, thanks.  

Pussy Willow just responds with a quite "mhm" before she walks away to do some shopping of her own.  Misty shakes her head and quietly gets back to looking through the clothing racks, hoping she finds something suitable to wear and the scene fades to black.
>