Author Topic: Unstable...  (Read 325 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Unstable...
« on: July 05, 2013, 09:16:59 PM »

After Into The Void II

It finally happened.  The day many thought would never come, indeed came to pass, and many...many...many people are celebrating.  What are they celebrating, you ask?

The Queen has been dethroned.

Roxi Johnson did what so many others haven't been able to do for months now.  The Superhero defeated the Villain, and she walked away with the Bombshell Championship in her grasp....Misty's Bombshell Championship.  And how is the Queen of the Damned taking it?  Well, that is a matter of opinion, really.  

Right after the match had ended, Misty was shocked...livid even.  Her loyal disciples had made their way out to the ring to support her, knowing she wouldn't be in the best mood, but she had cast them aside, shoving her way past them and storming backstage.  Ruby had quickly followed behind her, like the little puppy dog she made herself out to be, while the Brothers slowly followed behind them, keeping their distance from their disappointed and angry leader.  But it was when they got backstage that things changed quickly.  As soon as Misty burst through the locker room door, she froze.  Ruby nearly bumped into her, then walked around, standing directly in front of her Queen, as the Brothers arrived shortly after, two standing on either side of her.  Ruby looks at Misty, very concerned, and she snaps her fingers in Misty's face, not receiving any sort of response.

Ruby: My Queen?  My Queen, what is wrong?  

Ruby again snaps her fingers, but Misty just stares ahead, not moving and barely blinking.  She has a blank and distant look on her face, and Ruby glances to Damien, now extremely worried.

Ruby: Damien, I don't know what is wrong with her.  She just...froze!  She's not responding at all!

Damien steps in front of Misty as Ruby takes a step aside.  Misty slowly blinks her eyes, almost in a catatonic state, and Damien waves his hand in front of Misty, but she doesn't respond or acknowledge him.

Damien: My Queen?  Answer me, my Queen.  

He, too, snaps his fingers but receives the same distant stare that Ruby received.  Damien looks at Ruby and shakes his head and Sebastian steps in front of Misty.  He places his hands on her shoulders, and gently pushes her towards a chair a few feet away, and surprisingly, she walks with no resistance, but the look on her face remains the same.  Sebastian guides Misty to the chair, where he gently pushes her into the chair, then kneels down in front of her, looking into her eyes.

Sebastian: My Queen, can you hear me?  

No response.  Just the slow blinking of her eyes and the same blank stare.  Their concern intensifies the longer this goes on and Sebastian continues to try and get her to say or do something...anything..

Sebastian: My Queen, please answer me.  Look at me...

Sebastian places a finger under her chin and slowly lifts her head, forcing her to look at him.  She stares into his eyes, but she just seems so far away...absent, really.  Her eyes begin to move a bit as she looks at Sebastian, but she remains silent, unable to speak, or do much of anything else.  Sebastian looks into her eyes, trying to reach her, as Damien, Dante, Zane and Ruby all look on.  Ruby is practically biting her fingers off with worry.

Sebastian: If you can hear me, please, nod your head for me.  

Misty doesn't respond right away, but about a minute later, she slowly nods her head.  Ruby breathes a sigh of relief, as do the other Brothers, yet her silence still worries them.  Sebastian looks at Damien and shrugs his shoulders, clearly at a loss.

Sebastian: Damien, I really don't know what is wrong with her.  I think we need to call Dr. Lord and get her back to Las Vegas right away.  

Damien: I agree, Sebastian.  Ruby, get her things packed right away.  Zane, go with Dante and start the van.

They all nod, acknowledging what they have been instructed to do.  As Ruby, Dante and Zane are about to get to their orders, they are all quickly stopped as Misty finally breaks her silence, but she isn't speaking.  Every one of the disciples stares at her, bewildered, as Misty is...laughing?  Yes, she is laughing.  It starts as a slow and quiet laugh, but it quickly intensifies into a loud almost hysterical cackling, and all the disciples can do is just stare at her.  Though Sebastian looks at her more concerned, as he is directly in front of her.

Sebastian: My Queen?  Why....Why are you laughing?

Misty looks at him, smiling brightly as she continues to laugh.  She laughs so much, her eyes begin to water slightly, and she holds her stomach.  Damien and Ruby scratch their heads, but the looks on their faces say they are still highly worried over Misty's current mental state.

Misty: I...I...I l-l-lost...Roxi...Johnson...beat me...Roxi Johnson beat ME!  THE SUPERHERO ACTUALLY BEAT THE VILLAIN!

Everyone expected her to be angry...livid, maybe.  But, that is quite the opposite.  Misty continues laughing an all out amused and almost ecstatic sounding laugh, and Ruby takes a step forward.

Ruby: My Queen, why is that funny?  I thought you would be...upset.

Misty lifts her head and looks at Ruby, still laughing.

Misty: Funny?  It's not funny, Ruby...It's fucking HILARIOUS!

Ruby: I'm afraid I don't understand...

Misty: How long...how long do you think it'll take for someone to make a damn comic book out of this?  Roxi Johnson...CRAB GIRL finally dethroned, Misty...THE QUEEN OF THE DAMNED!  I can see it now.

Damien looks to Dante and nods his head.

Damien: Go get the van ready, now.  This doesn't change anything.

Misty: Oh please, Damien.

Misty looks at Damien, cracking up a bit.

Misty: Lighten up!  What are you going to tell Dr. Lord, huh?  That I'm laughing? He'll laugh right back at you!

Damien: With all do respect, my Queen, you were unresponsive for several minutes.  You blacked out perhaps...

Misty begins shaking her head as she gets back to her feet.  Sebastian stands up as well and takes a few steps back as Ruby approaches them.

Misty: I heard everything you all were saying, Damien.  I was just...thinking.  There is no need to call Dr. Lord.  I am perfectly fine.  Never better, honestly.

Ruby: The hell you are!  

Ruby's sudden outburst takes them all by surprise, but none more-so than Misty.  Misty turns and glares at Ruby, raising an eyebrow, and her laughter quickly fades.

Misty: Excuse me, Ruby?  Is there a problem?

Ruby's eyes widen in disbelief and she pulls at her hair, still stunned.  She lets out a slight laugh, herself, though it is not an amused laugh by any means.

Ruby: Is there a problem?  Is there a problem?  Yes, there most certainly IS a problem, my Queen!  The way you were just acting a few minutes ago was not right!  You were practically catatonic, and you say you were and still are perfectly fine?  You just lost your match.  You lost your title...and you're perfectly fine?  

Misty stands there blinking for a few minutes, processing every word Ruby has just said.  It is the most Ruby has said at one time before, and Misty is a bit thrown back.  Normally, she would be angry with Ruby for speaking to her in such a manner, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now.  No, Misty is actually smiling as she folds her arms across her chest and nods.

Misty: Yes, Ruby, I am perfectly fine.  I'm telling you I am perfectly fine.  Therefore, I am...perfectly...fine.

Ruby turns and looks at Damien, now more bewildered than before.

Ruby: Damien, you don't actually believe her do you?  She's clearly in shock!  She would never act this way and you know it!

Damien is about to respond, but Misty holds her hand up and he stays quiet.  Misty takes a step towards Ruby, now seeming a bit agitated at the fiery disciple before her.  Ruby's nostrils flare , though she looks at her Queen calmly.

Misty: Ruby, I don't know what the hell your problem is right now, but I suggest you change your tone.  Yes, Damien believes me when I say I'm fine, because I'm telling you I'm fine and, unlike you, he listens!  And do you know why?

Ruby remains silent as she looks into Misty's eyes, almost remorseful of her attitude towards her Queen.

Misty: He listens because that is his job.  I've told you time and time again that if you don't like what I have to say or do, you are more than welcome to walk away.  If you don't believe me...

Ruby: My Queen, it is not that I don't believe you.  I want to believe you, but if you had seen what we just saw, you would feel the same way!  I worry about you.  We all do.

Misty can't stop herself from laughing yet again and she rolls her eyes.

Misty: I don't know how many times I have to tell you to quit worrying about me, Ruby.  Start fucking worrying about yourself, because if you don't quit this shit, I'll make you leave!  I do things my way, because it is my life and my choice to do so.  Do you understand?

Ruby: But--

Misty: No buts, Ruby!  If you don't like it, there is the fucking door!

Misty points to the locker room door, as the Brothers turn their heads and stare at Ruby, wondering what she will do.  Ruby looks around at each of them, shaking her head then takes in a deep breath.

Ruby: I have told you before, my Queen, I am not going anywhere.  I am sorry if my concern for your well being angers you at times, but please know I mean well and my intention is not to be disobedient in any way at all.

Misty: I'm sure you believe that, Ruby, but at times you sure as hell make it seem otherwise.  

Misty turns and looks to Dante and Zane.

Misty: Dante...Zane...I want the both of you to take Ruby and go get the van.  Sebastian, you go with them.  I need to speak to Damien for a moment.

None of them make so much as a sound in argument.  Ruby bows her head and walks over to Dante and Zane with Sebastian following behind her.  Sebastian closes the door behind them, and Misty looks at Damien and sighs.

Damien: What do you need to speak to me about, my Queen?

Misty: Isn't it obvious?  I've just about had it with Ruby, Damien, and between you and I, the next stunt she pulls, she's gone.

Damien: I understand your frustration with Ruby, my Queen, but she really does mean well.  She is just overly protective and it is in her nature to worry like she does.  She cares about you a great deal.  Trust me when I say casting her away would only cause her great harm.

Misty shakes her head and places a hand on her forehead, thinking about the situation.  She rolls her eyes and laughs.

Misty: Well she needs to back off already, Damien.  If I may be blunt with you, she needs to get laid honestly!  

In a weird twist, Damien manages to crack a smile and let out a laugh.

Damien: I don't think that is something she concerns herself with to be honest, my Queen.  Her one and only priority--

Misty: Is me, I know.  I know how she feels about me, Damien...or how she thinks she feels about me, but hasn't admitted it yet.

Damien pretends to look as though he has no idea what Misty is talking about, but Misty folds her arms and gives him a stern look.

Misty: Don't give me that look, Damien.  I'm not stupid.  I may have been in the beginning when I first met all of you last year, but I'm not blind.  Now, regardless of that fact, I think there is hope for her to be interested in someone else.

Damien: What are you talking about?

Misty: I'm saying I think I've found someone who Ruby can distract Ruby and get her to lighten up a little, and I'm going to give him a helping hand.

Damien lets out a loud guttural laugh.

Damien: No disrespect intended, my Queen, but good luck with that.  I've known her longer than you so I know what a challenge this will be.

Misty smiles wickedly.

Misty: Challenge accepted, Damien.  Challenge...accepted.

Misty stares at Damien with a confident smirk as the door to the locker room opens and Ruby steps inside again.  She doesn't say a word, just gives the two a look that says they are ready to leave.  They nod, acknowledging her and Misty grabs her things and then hands her duffel bag to Damien, and the two join Ruby as they make their way to their van and leave the arena, heading back to Vegas.

The week following Sin City Wrestling's supershows are always the longest it seems.  Everyone is given the week off, and while most take the time to enjoy the much needed rest and relaxation, a few others tend to get a little restless and, for lack of a better word, bored.  Misty hasn't always gotten bored during the off week, but every once and while she does.  You would think after losing her Bombshell title at Into The Void II, she would take the week to sort out her plans to get it back, right?

Wrong.

Misty had told her disciples numerous times following her match that she was fine, and never felt better, but her constant mood swings over the past few days tell a different story.  She has gone from angry to content, to distant and depressed, back to angry again all in the span of just a few hours, and Ruby has been dealing with the brunt of most of it.  The feral disciple is quite dizzy in a way, dealing with the mood swings, but she remains quiet...at least to her Queen.  What Misty doesn't know is that, after first consulting with Damien on the matter, Ruby had called Dr. Lord and told him about their concerns about Misty's behavior.  Dr. Lord had agreed to make a house call to see Misty as soon as he could.

Before he arrives, however, Misty is sitting by her windowsill, staring out to her former home in the distance.  She hasn't done this in a while, and she hasn't seen or spoken to her five year old daughter, Eden, in a couple of months now.  It is now officially Summer, and knowing it is Eden's favorite season, Misty fully expects her young daughter to be outside as much as she possibly can.  And she was right.  

As Misty stares at Spike's home...her former home...she can see Eden in the distance.  Even seeing Eden from far away brings a smile to her face, but the smile is startled away as there is a knock on her bedroom door.  Ruby walks in a few moments later and she glances over to her Queen with a polite smile on her face.

Ruby: I'm just checking to see if you need anything, my Queen.  

Misty turns her head away, looking out the window once again.

Misty: I can't believe he put in a pool...

Ruby suddenly turns confused.

Ruby: Excuse me?  I don't know what you are talking about.

Misty: Spike...He put a pool in the backyard.  Eden and Timmy are swimming right now.  Eden looks like she's having a blast.

A warm smile grows on Misty's face as she watches her daughter and the teenager who she raised as her own son, swimming and having a good time in the distance.  She doesn't mention it to Ruby, but Spike and Vixen are also outside in the backyard, keeping an eye on the kids, and Vixen appears to be taking the opportunity to soak up some rays and work on her tan.  Normally that would infuriate Misty, but she pays no mind to Vixen, instead watching her daughter.  Ruby folds her arms across her chest and rolls her eyes at the mere mention of Spike's name.

Ruby: My Queen, you need to do something productive for a change.  You've just been lounging around most of the week since we got home.  Perhaps we can have a training session down in the training room?  You could teach me a few moves if you like.

Misty turns her head and stares at Ruby, surprised at her suggestion.

Misty: You're joking right?  You want me to teach you some wrestling moves?

Ruby: Sure, why not?  I've always found your profession to be fascinating if I'm honest and would love to learn a few things.  Who better to teach me than you, right?

Misty scratches her head as she is left momentarily speechless.  She knew Ruby had supported her with her wrestling, but to hear that she wanted to learn  how to wrestle?  That came as quite a surprise.  She lets out an awkward half laugh, not sure how to respond, when a thought pops into her head.  She doesn't suggest it right away, however, saving it for later.

Misty: You know, I'd love to Ruby, but I really don't feel like stepping in a wrestling ring right now.  

She turns her attention back to the kids in the distance, and Ruby lets out a muffled annoyed snarl.  Before she has a chance to say anything further on the matter, there is a knock at the door, and Dr. Lord appears in the doorway.  Misty turns to see him, then quickly glares at Ruby.  Ruby looks to the floor quickly, confirming Misty's suspicion that Ruby is the reason Dr. Lord is here.

Dr. Lord: Am I interrupting something?

Misty: Dr. Lord, I must admit I am surprised to see you here.  I don't remember making an appointment.

Misty keeps her eyes locked on Ruby, but she speaks to Dr. Lord.  He shakes his head, though.

Dr. Lord: Oh, you didn't, but I thought I would stop by.  I was watching your match a few weeks back when you took that nasty hit to the head, so I thought I'd check up on you considering you had another match a few days ago.

Misty: I see...

Ruby lifts her gaze away from the floor, but looks over to Dr. Lord.

Ruby: Well, I will leave you two alone for a while.  If you need anything, you know where to find me.

Ruby is about to walk out of the room, but Misty calls after her, stopping her.

Misty: Ruby...don't think this is finished.  You and I are going to have a talk later.

Ruby bows her head obediently.

Ruby: Of course, my Queen.  

Ruby then turns and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her without any argument.  Misty rolls her eyes before turning her attention to Dr. Lord.  He seems to be studying her intently, and she stares at him with a questioningly look.

Misty: What?  Why are you looking at me like that?

Dr. Lord: I'm just trying to assess your behavior is all.  You've been under a great deal of stress lately and I am trying to get an idea of how it is affecting you.

Misty lets out an obnoxious laugh as if to say Dr. Lord's thought is absurd.  She walks away from her windowsill and just a few feet away from Dr. Lord.

Misty: I think I'm doing just fine, Dr. Lord.  Look at me.  I haven't tried to harm myself, nor have I tried to harm anyone else so what seems to be the issue?  What am I doing that seems to have everyone so concerned?

Dr. Lord: Have you stopped to think that maybe your denial is the issue?  Tell me, why are you angry with Ruby?  Why did you speak to her in the manner that you did just now?

Misty: Ruby was the one that called you, was she not?

Dr. Lord doesn't answer right away, but his silence is all the answer Misty needs.

Misty: You can tell me the truth, Dr. Lord, because I already know.  I know she called you, so what other reason do I have to be angry with her?  If I felt that I needed to make an appointment with you, I would have done so.  I don't need Ruby or the Brothers making that decision for me.  Ruby is the only one who doesn't understand that, and she is constantly disrespecting my decisions!

Dr. Lord nods slowly for a few moments, gathering his thoughts.

Dr. Lord: She may be going against your wishes, Misty, but pretend that you are in her shoes right now.  Someone that she cares about is clearly going through a rough time right now, and all she wants to do is help.  Is that so wrong of her?

Misty: I'm not going through a rough time, Dr. Lord!  I'm fine!  Why can't any of you understand that!  Damn it, if you all want me to go crazy as badly as you think I already am, just keep doing what you're fucking doing because it is each and every one of YOU who are driving me mad!  

Dr. Lord: I think you're projecting your anger and your frustrations out on us.  You've been worried about your ailing grandmother for the past couple of weeks---

Misty takes a quick step forward, getting right in Dr. Lord's face.

Misty: Don't you DARE speak about my grandmother, do you understand me?  You know nothing about her, and what I am going through is none of your business.  

Dr. Lord: You're right, it is none of my business, but you are my patient.  I can show just as much concern for you as Ruby and the Brothers.  You can't see the downward spiral your heading in right now, and I'm just trying to prevent that from happening.  

Misty laughs and shakes her head.  She turns around and heads back over to the windowsill, hoping to see the kids again, but to her disappointment, they have all gotten out of the pool and headed back inside.

Misty: I'm not on any downward spiral, Dr. Lord.  My life is just taking the path it clearly needs to take right now, and I'm dealing with it.  

Dr. Lord: You're refusing to talk about your grandmother, so I can see how you're dealing with that, but what about losing your title?  Ruby told me you've stopped your training sessions?

Misty: I have the week off.  Of course I don't want to bother with any training sessions.

Dr. Lord: I'm fairly sure there is more to it than that.

With Dr. Lord's constant nagging, Misty suddenly loses her temper.  In a fit of rage, she balls up her fist and punches the window.  Her hand doesn't go through the glass, but she leaves a nice crack in it, and her hand is soon covered in blood.  Dr. Lord rushes over to her to check on her hand, and Ruby soon barges into the room to see what happened.

Ruby: What happened?!  

Dr. Lord: Ruby, please go out to my car and get my medical bag.  It's unlocked.

Ruby takes one look at Misty's hand and wastes no time in rushing out of the room to retrieve Dr. Lord's medical bag.  Misty lets out a laugh, clearly not even phased by the cut on her hand.  Dr. Lord grabs a towel sitting nearby and wraps Misty's hand, leading her over to her bed.  They both sit down as they wait for Ruby.

Dr. Lord: You can lie to yourself, Misty, but you can't lie to me.  I can't force you to talk about everything that is troubling you, but I really think you need to.

Misty: I really don't feel like talking about any of it right now, Dr. Lord.  I'm trying to sort it all out in my head, which if I'm honest, is why my moods have been so up and down lately.  

Ruby then walks back into the room and heads over to Misty and Dr. Lord.  She sets his medical bag next to him on the bed, and waits for a moment, seeing if Dr. Lord needs any help.  Misty glances up to her and shakes her head.

Misty: You can leave now, Ruby.  I think Dr. Lord has everything covered.

Ruby looks to Dr. Lord as if needing clarification from him, and he nods, agreeing with Misty.

Dr. Lord: Everything is okay, Ruby.  From the looks of it, she just needs a couple of stitches.  If I need anything else I will come find you.

Ruby: Very well then.  

Misty watches as Ruby turns and walks out of the room.  She continues shaking her head, taking in a deep breath as Dr. Lord injects a local anesthetic to numb the skin around the cut.

Dr. Lord: What are you trying to sort out exactly, Misty?  You're dealing with things that are out of your control.

Misty: There is only one thing out of my control, Dr. Lord, and that is my grandmother's declining health.  Losing the Bombshell Title?  I should have been able to control that, but apparently I didn't.  I'm losing everything in my life, slowly but surely, and I'm just trying..

Misty stops herself from finishing her sentence, but Dr. Lord looks up at her for a brief moment before he starts stitching her hand.

Dr. Lord: You're trying to what, Misty?  You can talk to me.  I'm not going to judge you.

Misty: I'm just trying not to lose myself, but apparently, the process has already started.

Dr. Lord: You feel as though you're losing yourself?  How so?

Misty keeps her hand very still as Dr. Lord inserts the needle into her skin, beginning the stitching process.  She watches with fascination as he does his job.

Misty: I lost the Bombshell Title, Dr. Lord.  I am no longer the Bombshell Champion...I'm nothing without that title.

Dr. Lord: Why do you say that?  It's only an inanimate object and it doesn't make you who you are.

Misty laughs an awkward, almost uncomfortable laugh and shakes her head just a bit.

Misty: I beg to differ, Dr. Lord.  The Bombshell Title is what kept me relevant, at least in my eyes.  It's what proved all the doubters wrong...Those who think I'm overrated or worthless.  I was somebody with that title, but look at me now.  I'm a fucking failure, and the sad part?  I had planned on going back to Chicago after that match to visit my grandmother again, but I changed my mind.  

Dr. Lord: Why?  You really should go see her.

Misty disagrees and shakes her head.

Misty: She wouldn't recognize the woman she sees, so what's the point?  It's better for her to remember me as her sweet little granddaughter than what I am.  I can't expose her to what I've become.  Not now.

Dr. Lord: I don't know the condition your grandmother is in right now, but from my experience with elderly patients in the past, I can tell you that you can't guarantee whether or not she would recognize you at any given point.  I think going to see her would do you some good, because clearly this situation is affecting you more than you're willing to admit.

Misty: That's not what I meant, Dr. Lord.  Physically, she could very well recognize me if I were to go see her. But...

Dr. Lord: But what?

Misty takes in a deep breath and the expression on her face turns sad...almost lost in a way.

Misty: I'm not her granddaughter anymore.  I'm not that innocent little girl she loved unconditionally growing up.  Not only that, but I'm turning into a complete failure.  I've lost the Bombshell Championship, and I could very well lose my grandmother any day.  It's better for her...

Dr. Lord: Better for her...or better for you?

Dr. Lord finishes stitching up Misty's hand and looks at her as he reaches into his medical bag and grabs out some gauze and medical tape.  Misty glares at him.

Misty: What is that supposed to mean?  

Dr. Lord: Oh, you know what it means, Misty.  You don't want to go visit her because you don't want to see her in the condition she is in.  You say it would be better for her to remember you as the sweet innocent little girl you were, but I think you are using that as your own excuse not to go see her.  I think you would rather remember her healthy, then to see her as weak as she is.  

Misty shakes her head, refusing to admit what is so obviously the truth.

Misty: That's not true.  If that were the case I wouldn't have gone to see her when I did!  I've already seen her in that condition...

Dr. Lord: ...and you don't want to see her that way again.  Come on, Misty, admit it already.  And the reason you went to see her is because you had to see for yourself the condition she was in.  

Misty continues to shake her head, fighting back the tears.

Dr. Lord: I don't know why you're so adamant on denying this, Misty.  We can all see it.  What are you trying to prove?  You know you could lose your grandmother any day, but you still say you can't go see her?  If you don't see her, you might end up regretting it.

Misty: It doesn't matter!  Don't you get it?  Even if she does recognize me, I can't expose her to the evil that follows me...the evil that I am.

Dr. Lord finishes wrapping her hand in gauze and puts his supplies back in his bag.  He looks at her, surprised she would say such things about herself.

Dr. Lord: Are you listening to yourself right now, Misty?  You just completely contradicted yourself.

Misty: No I didn't!  I'm not going to expose my grandmother...my sweet, innocent grandmother...to the evil human being I have become.  I won't do it!

Dr. Lord: Misty, listen to me.  If you were as evil as you say you are, do you really think you'd care about exposing anyone to it?  Think about it.

Dr. Lord looks at Misty with a caring and worried look in his eyes.  Misty is unable to turn her eyes away for a while, but after thinking about everything he has just said...after letting it all sink in, the look on her face turns furious.  She quickly jumps off the bed and begins pacing back and forth in the room.

Misty: No!  I won't think about it!  You're trying to get me to be someone I'm not!  Fuck you!  Fuck you Dr. Lord!

Dr. Lord slowly gets to his feet and takes slow steps toward Misty, trying not to agitate her even further.  The door to her room swings open, and Ruby steps inside, checking in on the situation after hearing Misty's shouting.  Dr. Lord looks at Ruby and shakes his head, holding up his hands.  He begins approaching Misty as she is clearly still agitated.

Dr. Lord: Misty....listen to me.  I'm not trying to get you to be someone you're not.  I'm just trying to help you.  We all are.  You need help.  You need to calm down.

Misty: The hell you're not!  Do you know what I can do to you Dr. Lord?  DO YOU?!

Dr. Lord holds both of his hands up, as if telling Misty he means no harm.  She bolts her head up to glare at him, and the look in her eyes is suddenly filled with pure evil.

Dr. Lord: You're not going to hurt me, Misty.  You won't hurt me because---

Misty suddenly lets out a loud feral scream and lunges at Dr. Lord.  She tackles him to the ground, then wraps her hands around his throat and begins choking the life out of him, while she continues to scream.  Ruby springs to action and lunges at her, trying to pull Misty off of Dr. Lord, but Misty is simply stronger than Ruby.

Misty: How is this for not evil, Dr. Lord?!  Huh?!  How...is...this?!  

Ruby: My Queen, stop!  You'll kill him!  STOP!!

Ruby's pleading and fighting falls on deaf ears, however, as Misty doesn't loosen her grip.  Dr. Lord begins turning blue from the lack of oxygen, and is near passing out, when the Brothers suddenly storm into the room to see what is going on.  Zane quickly springs to action and runs over, wrapping his arms around Misty.  He pulls her off of Dr. Lord with ease, but she kicks and screams, wanting to finish what she started.  Dr. Lord chokes and gasps for air as Zane drags Misty out of her room and into the hallway.  Sebastian and Ruby check on Dr. Lord and Damien turns to look at Dante.

Damien: Dante, go get the van ready.  I want you and Sebastian to take Dr. Lord to the hospital.

Dante is about to do as he is told, but he is quickly stopped as Dr. Lord speaks...or he tries to anyway.

Dr. Lord: No...D-d-don't...I'll be...fine.

Damien is about to protest, but a loud commotion coming from the hallway is heard.  Damien and Dante rush out to the hallway to see what has happened now.  Zane is down on the ground and blood is pouring out from his nose.  Misty is nowhere to be seen.

Damien: What the hell happened now?!  Where is she?

Zane: She headbutted me and then took off.  I don't know where she went.

Zane holds his nose as he tilts his head back.  Dante helps Zane to his feet, and the sound of tires screeching is heard just outside.  Damien rushes over to the window at the end of the hall, looking outside.  Misty's car is seen speeding off into the distance, clearly driving very erratically.  Damien shakes his head, choosing not to chase after her right away.  Instead, he follows Zane and Dante back into Misty's room to the others, sorting through his head how they can possibly fix this situation.

Tuesday July 2nd

It's been several days since Misty disappeared attacked Zane and disappeared from the home she shares with her disciples.  They have all been worried about her, and have looked for her several times, but the Queen of the Damned has been able to stay relatively hidden from them.  They had all assumed that she was in danger, given her unstable mental state at the moment, but what they don't know is that Misty is fine and well...and she is avoiding them.

The day she had gotten in her car and left, she was well prepared for this "unplanned getaway".  She had secretly packed a bag a few days beforehand and snuck it out to her car, knowing very well what she was up to.  The fact was, they all thought that she was slowly losing her mind...going crazy.  In reality, it was all of them who were driving her mad, and she had to get away from them, even if temporarily.  Especially now, given everything going on in her life.  She just couldn't take it.  So where is she?  She'd taken a good amount of cash she had stashed away in savings and headed to a local hotel for an unknown amount of time.

She's been keeping herself locked in her hotel room most of the time, just taking the time to think to herself, though at the moment, she is out walking the streets of Vegas getting some fresh air.  It's night time, but the lights of Vegas illuminate the crowded streets as tourists make their way around the city.  As she is walking down the street, she stops in front of a local goth nightclub and looks at the front entrance.  She thinks for a moment and then shrugs, deciding to go inside.  While Misty has been the goth type for years, compared to most of the other people in the club, she's a little less goth with her Hell Bunny Purple Plaid mini skirt, complete with one of her new Queen of the Damned tank tops.  

Misty makes her way inside the nightclub, looking around at the crowd of people.  She pushes her way through the crowd and over to the bar and takes a seat waiting for the bartender.  The bartender comes over a few minutes later and takes her order, and she spins around, looking at the dance floor while waiting for her drink.  She pulls her cell phone out of her pocket, looking at a text message she received earlier this week....the one informing her of her match this week against Gothika.  She smiles with a wicked excitement as she places her phone back in her pocket, choosing to ignore the many other text messages she has received from Ruby and Damien.  The bartender returns with her drink, and she pays him and takes a drink, keeping to herself, when to her right, a very interesting looking male walks up to her, smiling wickedly at her.  His skin is very pale, almost paler than Misty's, and as he flashes a smile, Misty can see a set of artificial vampire fangs staring back at her.  She laughs as she takes another sip of her drink.

Vamp Wannabe: Something funny, sweetheart?

Misty glances at him from the corner of her eye, smiling but out of annoyance more than anything.  She turns her head a bit to look at him, and shakes her head.

Misty: Funny?  No.  Ironic, definately.  Can I help you with something?

Vamp Wannabe: Yeah you can get the hell out of this club.  You don't belong here with your fake attitude.

Misty lets out a loud laugh, setting her drink down on the bar, but keeping her hand on it the entire time.

Misty: Really?  You want to talk to ME about fake?  How many sets of those shitty fangs do you have sitting at home, buddy?  Why don't you get the hell away from me, okay?  I've been minding my own---

Vamp Wannabe: Shut up bitch!  I know who you are.  You're that piece of shit who calls herself Queen of the Damned or something, right?  The one who is facing Gothika this week?

Misty: Awww, does this big boy want a cookie for recognizing me?  I suggest you leave me alone now, because I'm in no mood for you to piss me off.  So run along and go back to your coven or whatever it is you are part of.

Misty is about to take another sip of her drink, but the guy forces her hand down to the bar.  Misty slowly turns her head and glares at him, but she doesn't say a word.

Vamp Wannabe: You think you own everyone, bitch?  In this place, you don't own shit and guess what?  Gothika is going to end you, and I'm going to enjoy watching as she does it.  You're not welcome here so you better leave...Now.

Misty continues glaring at him, as several of his friends, male and female, begin to join him, glaring at her.  She slowly nods her head, taking the hint.  She places money down on the counter for the bartender before she turns and looks at all the angry "vampire wannabes" surrounding her.

Misty: Alright...alright.  I can take the hint.  Clearly you own this place, so I'll leave.  But know one thing...Gothika isn't going to kick my ass...its the other way around.

Vamp Wannabe: I wouldn't be so sure about that one, bitch.  Better watch your back.  You could get hurt without your guard dogs following you around.

Misty: Is that a threat?

The guy looks around to his friends, and they all smile wickedly, flashing their fake fangs, before he turns back to her and steps toward her.

Vamp Wannabe: Call it a friendly warning.

Misty laughs and shakes her head, but she doesn't say another word.  She turns and walks away, heading out the door, and away from the nightclub...or so they think.  Instead, she hides down the alley next to the club, patiently waiting for any of them to leave.  She waits for quite a while, until nearing the club's closing time, before she hears his voice again.  He's laughing with his friends.  He heads off in one direction, while they head off in the opposite direction, going their separate ways for the night.  When the timing is right, she steps out of the alley way, walking in front of him with her back facing him, purposely making him notice her.  He narrows his eyes and yells at her.

Vamp Wannabe: Hey!  I thought I told you to leave?!  You have a death wish or something?!

Misty stops in her tracks, smiling evilly unbeknownst to him, before she slowly turns on her heels and glares at him.  He continues walking towards her though she is clearly not intimidated.

Misty: No, of course not.  I actually wanted to get you alone.  I wanted to apologize.  Clearly we got off on the wrong foot.

Vamp Wannabe: I don't give a shit, lady.  We don't like posers around this---

He is suddenly cut off as he steps just inches away from her as she lunges at him, delivering a vicious knee to the groin!  He falls forward to his knees, clutching his crotch, and Misty wraps her hand around his neck, lifting his head so he is looking directly at her with that pained expression on his face.

Misty: You listen to me, and you listen close you twilight reject!  You don't want to mess with me.  The pain you're feeling right now is only a fraction of what I am capable of.  People like yourself, who try and act tougher than you ever will be, don't scare me.  If anything, you make me stronger.  Got it?  

He nods with a fearful look in his eyes.

Misty: You may think Gothika is going to beat me, but I can promise you, that's not going to happen.  I respect her talent and strength, but quite honestly, I'm simply stronger than she will ever be.  I suggest before you go making threats...or giving warnings to people you don't know shit about, you do your research.

Misty shoves him down to the ground, and he continues to clutch his crotch, and chokes a bit.  Before she turns and walks away, she looks down at him with a satisfied smile.

Misty: Oh and one more thing...take those ridiculous fangs out or I'll kick them out for you you worthless fool.

He quickly moves his hands to his mouth, removing the fake fangs from his mouth.  Misty smiles and laughs before she takes a step over him and walks away, proud of herself.  The man lies there on the ground for a while, trying to regain his composure, though the embarrassment he feels is probably more than he can overcome tonight.

From The Mind Of Your Queen
Journal Entry #??

So it has all come down to this, huh?  I lose the Bombshell Championship and what happens?  Instead of getting my rematch like I should, I'm thrown against one half of the Bombshell Tag Team Champions, Gothika...and my now former Team Erik team mate.  Though after Into The Void II, Team Erik is no more.  Not that it ever really was much of a team, was it?

There were few of us who supported Erik Staggs and his purpose here in Sin City Wrestling, and while The Fallen claimed to be on our side, I never really knew if they were.  I never really knew if anyone else was.  With the exception of Giani and James, I was the only one on the team who was truly supportive...I was the only one who ever did any work for the rebels.  The others may not like that I've said that, but it's the truth.  You don't like it, kiss my ass.  

Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to verbally bash Gothika.  I admit I've never much liked her or trusted her, but I respect her talent inside the ring.  We worked as a team at Hostile Takeover to keep our titles where they should be, but look at what happens as soon as Mark and Christian get control of the company back? They pit two Team Erik members against each other.  Is that really a surprise?  Hardly.

I have to wonder, though, just what Gothika thinks of the two of us facing one another.  As usual, she's been rather silent, but that is not a surprise either.  It is no secret she and Raynin have always like to stay quiet all week before their matches.  I've never faced Gothika one on one before, having only faced Raynin instead, and I hate to admit that I had hoped she would be more vocal than her tag team partner, but apparently not.  Perhaps their manager Darknyss has them be that way.  I don't know, and quite honestly, I don't much care.  

Gothika has already proven she can work as a team...that is no secret.  It is one of her strengths...but in singles competition and against me, no less?  I'm not quite sure she knows what is coming for her.  I don't care if we're former allies or not....I'm out to win this one, and I'm not going to let her win.  I can't let her win, because after the last two weeks I've had, I need this win...I need to beat her ass.  It's really nothing personal...she's just the unlucky one to be thrown against me this week.

Gothika, let me start by congratulating you on retaining those tag team titles with Raynin at Into The Void II...Bravo for the two of you.  It seems that the two of you could very well hold those titles for quite a while, but this week...its not about the tag titles.  The fact that you hold tag gold means absolutely shit to me.  You're going against one very pissed off, very stressed out former Bombshell Champion.  I have a lot of frustrations to unleash, and you are the unlucky victim this week.  Say what you want..be as confident as you want, but this one...I will NOT be losing this one.  

Oh and fair warning...you better make sure Raynin and Darknyss stay out of this one, because I won't hesitate to take both of them out, too.  

See you Sunday, Gothika...Good luck.

>