Author Topic: Watch Your Back  (Read 346 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Watch Your Back
« on: May 24, 2013, 05:48:07 PM »

Sunday May 19th

San Francisco, California...the next stop for SCW Climax Control, and not just a regular show for Climax Control.  Today marks the fiftieth episode of Climax Control.  A year and a half has come and gone since Sin City Wrestling opens its doors and held its very first show at the Star of the Desert Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, and now the War Memorial Gymnasium gets to be the site of this special episode.  Though I have to admit to being slightly disappointed already, and the show hasn't even started.  

There are only four people left on the active roster in SCW who wrestled in the very first show, and I am one of those four people, and the only Bombshell.  Fantasia has since retired, again.  And Kittie...well, her current situation is quite interesting to say the least, but she has not returned to the active roster.  You would think that because there are just the four originals left on the roster that they would book us in matches for sentimental reasons, right?  

Apparently not.

Sure I just defended my title against Roxi Johnson last week, but I should be on every show damn it!  I'll defend my title every week if I have to.  I don't care.  Mark and Christian clearly don't know how to book their champions properly, although given the fact that Christian is currently...missing...I guess I can't blame him for this one, can I?

I should be main eventing not only this week but every single week!  Instead, what do they have main eventing the fiftieth episode of Climax Control?  Thatcher Rex versus Matthew Kennedy...the Roulette Championship match.  No offense to my Team Erik team mate, Matthew Kennedy, but it's not right, and I know just the person to go to about this huge mistake.  After all, he currently has the most power in SCW, doesn't he?  Yes...Erik Staggs and I are going to have a little chat.  It is why I showed up to the War Memorial Gymnasium early, and without my disciples, so I could have a private conversation with Erik Staggs before the show starts.  I burst into his office, interrupting him on a phone call, but I don't care.  

I close the door behind me, and he looks at me, holding a finger up signaling he'll be just a moment.  I fold my arms across my chest and begin tapping my foot impatiently as he finishes his phone call, and finally a few moments later he ends the call and places his phone on his inside jacket pocket, then gives me his undivided attention.

"Misty." He says. "You seem a little on edge.  What can I do for you?"

I look towards the ground and let out a sarcastic sounding laugh. "A little on edge?  Gee, I wonder why that could be, Mr. Staggs."

He raises an eyebrow and I can tell I have confused him. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're talking about.  Is there a problem?"

"Is there a problem?  Is there a problem?  Of course there is a problem!" I say venomously and clearly upset. "You do realize that I have been one of your most loyal supporters in all of this, right?  And not only that, I am your Bombshell Champion."

He nods, still confused. "Yes, I do realize that, but what seems to be the problem?"

"Mark finally gave you the power you deserve in this company when he signed over thirty percent to you, and how do you use that new power?" I stare at him as he shrugs. "You leave me off of the fiftieth show?!  Where is my match, Erik?  Where is Gi--" I quickly stop myself from saying Giani's name, but the look on Erik's face says he is well aware of what I was about to ask.  I don't know why I was worried about Giani not being booked either, but clearly it has peaked Erik's interest.

"Looking out for your new best friend, Giani Di Luca are you, Misty?" He says sounding quite amused. "I have to admit, you two seem to be getting rather cozy these days."

"We're on the same side, Erik!  And I'm not here to talk about Giani!" I attempt to quickly change the subject.

"Of course not." He replies. "But I find it rather intriguing that you are the one who almost mentioned him in the first place."

I glare at him with a low growl and he holds his hands up defensively.

"Alright, alright...Relax." He says. "Clearly you are upset about not having a match this evening, but there is a good reason for that.  You have the Lord of The Ring match approaching.  Giani has the King of the Deathmatch.  I need you both at the top of your game, because if either of you win--"

"IF either of us win?" I say, interrupting him.

He rolls his eyes and takes in a deep breath. "I apologize.  When the both of you win these very important matches, the bragging rights alone will be great.  Especially for you!"

I fold my arms across my chest, thinking long and hard about what he is saying.  

"Okay, you have a point but come on, Erik!  You know I'd go into the Lord of The Ring match with a broken leg.  You don't think some of these other people will have any aches or pains going into this?  I can handle myself just fine, trust me.  As for Climax Control tonight.  Well, considering I'm not booked in a match, I don't have high expectations for this show one bit, but I guess that is your loss isn't it?"

"You can still make an impact without being booked.  You know that." He reassures me.

"That may be, but I'd rather be proving to all of those skanks why I am the Bombshell Champion, in the ring.  Actions speak louder than words, you know."

He nods and I can hear his phone ringing once again from inside his jacket pocket.  He tries to ignore it, but I shake my head. "Go ahead and take that.  I think we're done here.  Ruby and the Brothers will be arriving any minute so I'll leave you to your work then."

"I've got your back, Misty.  Don't you worry." He says as he pulls his cell phone back from out of his pocket once again.  He answers the call and waves a hand at me, and I wave back as I turn and walk out of his office.  Admittedly I'm not watching where I am walking as I head out the door and I bump right into...Giani Di Luca.  He catches me before I manage to fall right on my ass, and I look up at him, a little embarrassed, but I'm not sure if it is from my clumsiness, or the sudden memory from just a few days ago that floods my brain...

Thursday May 16th

I don't know how I let Giani talk me into staying in New Jersey a little while longer, or how I managed to keep Ruby and the Brother's from flying here after I told them I wasn't going to be home when I planned, but somehow I managed to do both.  I don't have much of anything to do before heading to California for SCW's next show.  I don't mind traveling, but I must admit I'm rather thankful that the Lord of the Ring show is taking place in Las Vegas, as it makes the traveling much easier.

I sent a tweet earlier, thinking out loud about what I would do the rest of the week before Climax Control, and who was the first to respond?  Giani Di Luca of course.  He made a wonderful suggestion, and after giving it some thought, I decided to take him up on that offer.  After all, I think what he has in mind could do us both some good.  Clearly we both have some serious aggression to release, so why not?  Oh get your mind out of the gutter, people, I'm talking about a good old fashioned training session!  

I pull my rental car into the long driveway leading to Giani's rather extravagant home.  I'd been here already a few times this week, but the size of this place alone amazes me.  It makes me wonder if....Nevermind, I'm NOT going there.  I shut the engine off and take the keys out of the ignition, and grab my duffel bag from the passenger seat.  As I sling it over my shoulder and head for the front door, the door swings open.  I stop dead in my tracks, and look at a grinning Giani and shake my head.

"Why am I not surprised?" I say, staring at Giani as is wearing just a towel around his waist.  I keep my eyes locked on his face, doing my best not to do exactly what he would, and look a little further down.

"Damn.  I guess I shoulda went with my original plan and greeted ya naked."  He replies with a wink. "You might be resisting me now, but if ya saw what I've got underneath this towel...Well, you'd be all over this!" I roll my eyes as Giani begins to move his hips seductively as if it will make me weak in the knees.  Sadly for him, I am able to resist.

"I certainly don't hope you expect to go through with our training session wearing...that." I point to the towel wrapped around his waist. "Because, if you do, I have a very good feeling you might just happen to let it accidentally fall to the floor."  

He smiles a wickedly mischievous smile, not even bothering to hide what is on his mind.  I walk up to the door, standing directly in front of him, and I keep my eyes locked on his.  He stares at me, moving his eyes as if daring me to look down.

"Don't try and hide it, Misty." He says, taking a step closer to me.  He moves his face next to mine so he can whisper in my ear.  I feel the heat from his breath on my neck, but I don't move in inch. "I wouldn't have to let this towel accidentally hit the floor, because I have a good feeling you'd be the one removing it."

He pulls his head back and locks his eyes with mine again, giving me another wink.  I shake my head and try not to smirk. "I find it quite amusing how much you think you know about me, Mr. Di Luca.  If you plan to stand here and continue these little attempts at seducing me, I can turn right back around and leave.  I thought the point of this was to keep our minds on our approaching matches?"

He eyes me up and down, getting a good long look at everything I have to offer, yet not offering to him.  He goes so far as to step aside and look behind me at my...well, behind, then steps back and shrugs.  "Like I said earlier, I don't want to see you leave, but baby I love to see you go."

Oh where is Ruby when I need her.  I'm sure she would just be going absolutely insane with Giani's increasing advances.

"If you insist." I say, turning around. "You ogling my ass is a small price to pay.  I have a match to prepare for, and you're just wasting my time..." Giani grabs my hand, pulling me back.  I spin around, looking at him with a raised eyebrow, and he holds his hands up in defeat and takes a step back.

"Okay! Okay!" He says, defeated. "You win.  I'll behave."

"Somehow, I doubt that..." I reply.  

"I give you my word and to prove it, I'll go put my damn clothes on." He snaps back, but I just offer him a laugh.  "You can use the bathroom down the hall to change into something more...comfortable."

He winks at me again and lets out a laugh.  I pull my hand back, ready to smack him, causing him to flinch as he steps aside, letting me inside his home.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He says defensively. "No need to get physical...yet."

"Keep it up, Giani." I say in a warning tone. "I already wasn't planning on taking it easy on you.  Don't make it worse for you."  I step through the door, and he follows behind me, closing the door behind him.  I don't even have to turn my head to know that his eyes are currently centered on my ass, but I'll let him have his fun...for now.

"Baby you need to relax a little." He walks up behind me and smacks my ass, surprising me.  I jump a little and spin around to glare at him as he laughs. "Then again, maybe not.  Get as pissed off as ya want.  I'll gladly be ya punching bag."

"What?  And risk me leaving a bruise on that precious body of yours?" I say with a laugh. "Guess we'll find out soon enough.  If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get changed." I turn away from him and head off down the hall to the bathroom to change into my training gear.  Giani heads off down a different hallway, I assume the one leading to his bedroom, to get dressed in his own gear...at least I hope anyway.  Knowing Giani, he may very well test my patience and show up in his training room in that damn towel.

A short while later, I wander through the halls of his home until I find the door leading to his training room.  When I open the door and walk inside, my jaw nearly hits the ground as I look around this spectacular training room he has made for himself.  It is made almost entirely of reinforced windows.  Several weights are stationed in the corner, and there is a ring in the center of the room, and from out of the windows I can see the amazing ocean view that is behind his property.  All in all, this is one state of the art facility, and not exactly what I imagined. I'm too awestruck by this room that I don't even notice Giani standing in the ring, staring at me with that signature smirk of his.

"You're a little overdressed, don'tcha think?" I jump as he breaks his silence and startles me.  

I look at my training attire for today, then give him a confused glare. "Are you crazy?  This is less than I wear in the ring as it is!  I'm wearing shorts for crying out loud!"

"I see that." He says, letting his eyes wander down to my ass for the millionth time today. "Nice choice, by the way.  They show of ya ass-ets very well."

I growl again as I make my way towards the ring.  Giani is really starting to annoy me, and I don't think he fully understand just what I can do in a wrestling ring, but he is about to find out shortly.  I walk up the steps and onto the ring apron, and not surprisingly, Giani holds the ropes open for me.  I step through the ropes and stand a few feet away from him, glancing at his own ring attire.  He, of course, is wearing his normal ring gear for this.

"You know, Giani, you could have worn a pair of shorts and a wifebeater for this one.  You didn't have to wear your actual ring gear." I try not to joke with him, but I fail miserably.  He runs his hands over his well chiseled chest and I shake my head.

"Nah, I prefer this just fine." He says, shooting down that thought almost immediately. "If I can't wrestle ya naked, this is the next best thing.  Besides, ya know ya want to run those hands all over this hot body of mine."

I close my eyes and take in a few deep breaths, trying not to tackle him to the mat right then and there, and not for the reason he so desperately wants.  I keep my eyes closed and can hear him walking around me.

"Yeah, that's what I thought.  You and I both know you're picturing it in your mind right now." He stops behind me, putting his face next to mine.  

I stay silent, admittedly leading him on  as I wait for the right moment to strike.  Knowing Giani, his next move will seal his fate...Ahh, yes...there it is.  He runs his hand down my side, and at that moment, I quickly grab a hold of his arm and spin around, wrenching his arm behind his back.  I dig my knee into the back of his leg, forcing him to fall on his knees, as I increase the pressure on his arm, but it doesn't phase him much.  From out of my view, he is grinning from ear to ear, enjoying this.

"Ya know, Misty," he says, clearly holding back a laugh. "The Lord of The Ring match is a royal rumble style thing.  Ya gotta get ya opponent over the top rope."

"Yeah, so?  What's your point?" I snap back.

Giani lets out an arrogant laugh before he takes me by surprise when he grabs me with his free arm, spins me around him and pins me to the mat, holding my shoulders down as he gains the advantage, not to mention has me in a compromising position.  He looks down at me, but I am unimpressed and a little agitated.

"My point is that moves like that won't help ya out any." He says as I struggle to get free from his grasp, but of course he is too strong for me. "Add to that the fact that there will be fourteen losers in the ring with you, so it'll be impossible."

"I know that." I say through gritted teeth. "Now, would you kindly let me up?!"

He thinks for a moment, then shakes his head. "Nah, I'm having too much fun with this.  Ya gotta learn how to get out of compromising positions, though this is one I don't think you can get out of."

"Really?  Are you sure about that one?" I stop struggling and smirk, debating my next move over in my mind.  

"Go ahead and try it."

I laugh evilly as I stare at him. "Oh, you shouldn't have said that..."

What Giani doesn't realize is that while he has my shoulders and arms pinned down, my legs are not, and is in a very vulnerable position himself.  I move my leg from underneath him, ready to kick him where I know it will hurt, and his eyes grow wide as he realizes what I am about to do.  He quickly jumps off of me, holding his hands over the Di Luca family jewels and looks at me horrified.  I continue to laugh.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" He shouts, backing away from me. "That's just cruel, dawg!  I knew you were hard to get, but damn...that's harsh!"

I pull myself to a sitting position, pulling my knees in close to me as I look at him and laugh with a simple shrugs of my shoulders.  I get myself back to my feet and stand there as he still looks at me shocked I was even considering such a move.

"Hey, it get you let me go didn't it?" I say proudly.

"You sure you don't dig other chicks?" He asks, and I suddenly scowl at him. "Ya had me on top of you, and you were ready to kick me in the balls!"

"Seriously, Giani?!" I'm now furious.  A little joking every now and then is fine and dandy, but he just won't give up. "Enough with the lesbian shit.  I've already told you, I'm not a lesbian.  Get it through your thick skull would you?"

"Ya keep saying that, but ya haven't proved otherwise!" He says, finally feeling safe enough to move his hands. "I've been around chicks who were hard to get before, but damn...You gotta be the worst!  It's not a big deal, but the next time you and the redheaded chick hook up, can I watch?"

I let out a loud ferocious growl and clench my hands into fists at my side.  Giani is looking at me, completely serious with that request and I shake my head, more than annoyed, but I'm don't know if it is because everyone else still thinks I'm a lesbian, or if because Giani still believes it.  I walk up to him very calmly, but given my current mood, he once again protects himself and I back him against the ropes.

"I have never, nor will I ever, hook up with Ruby!" I say slowly, once again through gritted teeth.

"If that is what makes ya sleep at night..."

I shove him hard, nearly sending him sailing over the ropes, but he quickly grabs a hold of the top rope, saving himself. "SHUT UP GIANI!  JUST SHUT UP!"

He is about to say something in protest again, but I take him by surprise, and I think myself as well, as I grab his arm and pull him towards me bringing his lips to mine, planting a long and passionate kiss on him.  He wraps his arms around me, returning the kiss for a while, and when I think we've had enough, I pull myself back, and look at him.  He seems sort of in a daze, but a smile creeps on to his face, as he looks into my eyes and remains almost speechless.

"Now...would I do that if I was a lesbian?" I ask, folding my arms across my chest.  I expect him to shake his head and respond quickly, but as he thinks about it longer, I frown as I wait for his answer.

"I'd like to say no, but...Yeah, ya would." He finally says, breaking his long silence. "Chicks do it all the time."

I roll my eyes and growl again before I charge forward, and deliver a very awkward clothesline, sending him over the top rope and to the floor below.  It is quite an accomplishment, given his height advantage over me, but I look down at him with a proud smile.

"You act like you're even worthy of anything more.  You're not even a King." I lean against the ropes and he looks up at me, a little shocked I was able to get him over the top rope.  He grabs a hold of my ankles, trips me, then pulls me under the bottom rope.

"Baby I will be when I win King of The Deathmatch." He leans in close to me, backing me against the ring apron.  He goes to kiss me again, but I hold my finger up to his lips, stopping him short.

"Once is enough for today." I say with a grin. "You win King of The Deathmatch, and then we'll talk." I quickly roll back inside the ring under the bottom rope and get back to my feet before looking at Giani, noticing the dejected look on his face.  Giani climbs back into the ring and the two begin what can only be described as an interesting stare down.  Misty continues to taunt him and he grins before he charges at her, and she's ready for him.

Back To May 19th

"Where are your lap dogs your majesty?" Giani says to me as he helps me back to a standing position.  I quickly dust myself off and regain my composure and shake my head as I look away from him.

"They're not lap dogs, Giani." I growl at him. "And they're on they should be on their way.  I had some business to attend to with Erik."

"Yeah no kiddin'.  Why else would you be walking out of his office, unless..." He raises an eyebrow, looking at me curiously.  I turn my head and glare at him, reading that expression on his face and know exactly what he is implying.

"You're kidding, right Giani?" I don't even bother to hide my clear annoyance at what he is thinking. "I was grilling him about why I wasn't booked tonight!  He's got all this damn power now and leaves us...Err, me...off the damn show!"

Giani grins as I let the word "us" slip from my mouth.  I quickly look away, hoping he didn't notice, but I know for a fact it didn't go unnoticed.

"If I didn't know any better, Misty, I'd say..." I hold my hand up, silencing him before he can even finish that thought.  I am about to say something in response, when I notice Ruby and the Brothers walking in the entrance down the hall.  Giani notices me glance behind him, turns around and rolls his eyes as he sees my disciples, particularly Ruby, as the two exchange evil glares...or at least Ruby does.

"Excuse me Giani, I have to get going."  I walk past him, not giving him a chance to respond as I quickly head over to Ruby and the Brothers.  

We walk past Giani, but I don't even make an attempt to look at him again, but Ruby's satisfied smirk says it all.  She waves at Giani as we walk past.  He rolls his eyes and flips her off.

"Fuhgeddaboudit!" He yells at her.  She snarls and turns her head away quickly as we turn down another hall and out of Giani's view.  Giani smirks and says matter-of-factly, "The Queen wants me bad..."

He laughs and disappears inside Erik Staggs' office as the scene fades.

From The Mind of Your Queen
Journal Entry #12

What a crazy couple of weeks this has been, huh?  Especially this last week alone after Hot Stuff's big announcement on Climax Control last Sunday.  Ten thousand dollars to anyone who attacks any member of Team Erik?  Drastic decision, but am I really surprised?  Not really.  While I am sure some of my fellow Team Erik members will no doubt fall victim to the madness that is about to ensue, as they already have, there is one person on Team Erik who most definitely will NOT...And that is yours truly.

You see, ever since Mark's big announcement regarding the bounties on every member of Team Erik, Ruby and the Brothers have upped their security over me ten fold.  They don't leave me alone for a SECOND, so how can any of you expect anyone to make a quick ten thousand bucks by attacking me?  It's just not going to happen!  Mark may have been smart enough to issue the bounties, but if he wants to see me taken down, he's gonna have to be a little smarter.

Maybe that was his plan when he made that traitorous bitch Amy Marshall my tag team partner for the week?  She wasn't getting the title shot she deserved so she played into Mark's little game and got what she wanted...Bravo, Amy.  Bravo.  But here is a bit of a newsflash for you?  Do you think Mark really thinks you are worth holding that title?  Do you think he honestly EXPECTS you to win the title?  Sorry to disappoint you, but he doesn't.  He's feeding you to the wolves sweetie and you only have yourself to blame.  You may have saved yourself from being the target of the bounties he issued, but trust me when I say you have NOT saved yourself from the target that every Bombshell on Team Erik has put on your back as of this moment.  Your own former tag team partner, and current Bombshell Roulette Champion, Necra especially.  Do you really think she's going to let you take her title?  She may be defending that title against Faith on Sunday, but I promise you that you shouldn't be worried about having to face Faith for that title, because Necra is going to keep that title.  It's staying with Team Erik and you know it, don't you?

I understand why you did what you did, though.  You were trying to save your big disappointment of a boyfriend, Kevin Carter.  Erik Staggs may have believed in him, but look at what happened?  He was stupid, not once but TWICE and still failed to get the job done and bring the Heavyweight Title to right side of this war.  He may try and say that Erik was running the show all he wants, but in reality...Erik listens to the concerns of his true supporters.  You don't run around demanding things from Erik Staggs.  Oh no...you have to earn it.  Keep trying to boss around your boss and look at what happens?  I had high hopes for you at one point, Amy, but you made the biggest mistake of your life when you played in Mark's game and kissed his ass just to get a title shot.  Good luck, though.  I'm sure Necra will have fun feasting on your dead carcass once all is said and done.

As for our match this week?  I'm going to be crystal clear with you.  I don't trust you, and quite honestly, you shouldn't trust me either.  You may want to walk away with the win for this one, but let me remind you of something...I don't give a rat's ass about tag team matches, especially when I am teamed with someone I can't trust.  You say I need you?  Bullshit!  Listen to me right now you disease infested two cent tramp...I don't need you to win this match.  Let me remind you of something...I've beaten both of our opponents before...I've beaten YOU before.  What makes you think I could possibly need you?

Do yourself a favor, Amy, and get your facts straight before you go making assumptions.  I'm the Bombshell Champion for a reason.  Mark Ward could have done something a hell of a lot smarter booking this match if he wanted to try and see me defeated.  He could have booked me in a handicap match, but even THAT wouldn't have worked, and why?  

Because I'm simply the best he has, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Vixen...a woman I have faced so many times I've already lost count, and each time, who has walked away the winner?  Me.  No matter how hard she has tried, she simply can't defeat me, but I get it now.  Mark wants to see her beat me just once, so he made the decision to make Roxi Johnson her tag team partner.  Oh wait...I beat her, too...just a couple of weeks ago in fact.  Some smart decision that was.

I know the ultimate plan, though...I'm predicting it already.  Amy, you yourself gave it away.  Yet another stupid move on your part.  You really think the three of you are going to collect a bounty on me?  Silly little girl, you're gonna have to be smarter than that.  I have the strongest protection around.  You won't touch me...and if you try, you'll all get taken out and that is a promise.

There is only one weak link on this team, Amy, and that is you.  Call me crazy for singling you out over our opponents, but what can I say about them that I haven't already said before?  I've proven over and over I can beat each and every one of you.  I'm smarter than all of you, but if it helps you sleep at night thinking otherwise...go right ahead.  Amy, I'm not expecting us to lose on Sunday, because quite honestly, you've got ME as a tag team partner.  YOU are the one who NEEDS ME, because if we lose this match who do you think will be the cause of it?  It sure as hell won't be me, and I intend to prove it on Sunday.  If you want to win this match so bad, do yourself another favor and let me handle all the dirty work, because against our opponents...I'm the only one who can guarantee a victory.  

Vixen...Roxi Johnson...I know the both of you have got the target on my back in your sights.  I know you both want the Bombshell Title, but neither of you will get it.  You can try all you want, but this title is staying around MY waist.  Work as a team as much as you want..The two of you combined can't defeat me, but I look forward to seeing you try.  The Superhero and her Sidekick Vixen...It has a nice ring to it, but the Villain will walk away the winner of this battle girls.  

Maybe after losing to me again, the two of you will see just how serious I am...Maybe the two of you will see that you just...CAN'T DEFEAT ME.  Come at me with everything you got ladies.  I'm much looking forward to the fight.

And one final warning to you, Amy....I'd watch YOUR back, because pissing off the Goddess of The Dead is bad enough, but add to that The Queen of the Damned?  You might as well dig your own grave...

See you ladies Sunday....The Queen of the Damned reign continues!

**END FEED**
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 05:51:07 PM by Misty »
>