Author Topic: A Long Birthday Week  (Read 837 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
A Long Birthday Week
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:58:48 PM »

Sunday- After Climax Control

The final Climax Control before Hostile Takeover has just gone off the air, and what a night it was for both Team Erik and Team SCW.  Sides were chosen, attacks were made and a few were even suspended, making it a drama filled night indeed.  But the biggest announcement of the night came from Erik Staggs himself, when he had laid down the challenge for the Bombshell Mega Match in which ALL of the Bombshell Titles would be on the line in the same match, and the winner would take all!  Mark Ward and Christian Underwood had quickly accepted, and the teams were decided.  All should be fine and dandy at the moment, right?  

Wrong.

While Erik Staggs is backstage, looking proud of himself and his team, and satisfied with the lines that have been drawn for Hostile Takeover, the Bombshell Champion herself is far from happy.  She is storming around backstage, searching for her team leader, and when she finds him, she does not hide her frustration one bit.  She storms up to him as he is just about to walk into his office when she grabs his arm and spins him around.

Misty: Do you mind telling me what the HELL you were thinking suggesting this match?!

Erik pulls his arm from Misty's grasp as she folds her arms across her chest, waiting for an answer.  He dusts himself off, looking better than he was earlier this evening after being chokeslammed by Rage, but he had apparently bounced back rather quickly from that attack.  He looks at his upset Bombshell Champion, keeping a calm expression on his face.

Erik: I'm sorry, you're not pleased with this idea?  

Misty: Gee, what gave you that idea?  Why didn't you discuss this with me first and get my opinion on it before you went and threw out the idea!  It's not just the other titles on the line, Erik!  MY title is on the line in this match, too and winner takes all? REALLY?!

Erik holds his hands up, trying to calm Misty down, but given the night she has had, it clearly doesn't work.  He takes in a deep breath as Misty glares at him.

Erik: Perhaps we should step inside my office and discuss privately, yes?  Clearly you are upset, but I would like to explain my decision to suggest this match, and hopefully you will understand a little better and be okay with it.

Misty shakes her head and takes a step back.

Misty: We don't need to discuss anything in private, Mr. Staggs!  I am NOT okay with this, and now there is no way out of it!  

Erik: There is no reason for you to be concerned here, Misty.  Do you not believe in yourself, The Fallen or Necra to get the job done?

Misty: Oh I know I can get the job done just fine, Mr. Staggs.  I even trust Necra enough to do her part, but if I'm honest, I haven't had the chance to speak with Raynin or Gothika lately to know if I can trust either of them or not.  Need I remind you that Raynin lost the Bombshell Championship last year to me, and we've never really seen eye to eye on anything.

Misty lowers her voice so she is no longer shouting, but her facial expression tells a different story.  Erik nods, listening to her concerns carefully.

Erik: Yes, I am well aware of that, Misty, but Raynin and Gothika have chosen our side.  Their titles are on the line as well, so don't be concerned that they will not do their part to make sure those titles stay around their waists, because I can assure you they will do everything in their power.  We have the strongest on our side.  You can't deny that.

Misty closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath.  She shakes her head and growls under her breath, the stress of the evening overwhelming her.

Misty: I'm not denying that one bit, Mr. Staggs.  I know the we have their number in strength.  Forgive me if I'm not keen on this idea at the moment, but tonight did not exactly go as I had planned.  I still haven't heard back from any of the brothers yet.

Erik nods, remembering what had happened earlier, and now understanding the mood Misty was currently in.

Erik: Forgive me, Misty, I had forgotten all about that given tonight's events.  When was the last time you heard from any of them?  

Misty shakes her head and runs her hand through her hair, trying to recall the time.

Misty: I'm not sure exactly.  After they gave chase to that damn truck, I hightailed it backstage to get my phone to call Damien, and they said they were still in pursuit.  I swear...if Ruby is harmed in any way or if we don't find her, Odette Ryder and Melody Grace will pay a steep price.

Erik: Don't worry.  I am sure your men will find Ruby safe and in one piece, but you still have the opportunity coming up to make Odette pay for what they did tonight.  Speaking of Odette, Misty I have to ask...Did you really believe she would join our side?  I can understand before that whole charade with Jordan Williams, maybe, but now?  I hadn't even considered recruiting her.

Misty lets out a laugh, finally seeming in a more relaxed mood.

Misty: She's more than capable of being corrupted, Mr. Staggs, and I am not through with her.  She may seem like she's this love-stricken little puppy dog over Gabriel, but there is a darkness in her just dying to be released.  

Erik: If you say so, but I am not convinced.  So, are you feeling better about this match then?

Misty: I am sure I will be fine later.  Right now, I am too distracted worrying about Ruby at the moment.  I don't need to be worrying about my title as well.

Erik places a reassuring hand on Misty's shoulder, offering her an equally reassuring smile.

Erik: I already told you not to worry.  Everything will work in our favor, and a win for our team will be a lovely late birthday present for you, my queen.

Misty looks at Erik, slightly surprised.

Misty: You remembered my birthday?  I'm impressed.

Erik: Of course I remembered.  After all, you are the mother to my great-niece, and you are practically family.  I hope you don't mind I've taken the liberty of planning something extra special.

Misty: I'm flattered, Mr. Staggs, but I am not one to celebrate my birthday much these days.  Last year wasn't exactly the greatest birthday.

Misty frowns, and Erik nods, as they recall the events surrounding Misty's birthday last year, more specifically a cake that had been filled with live snakes and delivered to her.  That cake, of course, had ended up being sent as a message from Roxanne.

Erik: Yes, well I am sure Roxanne remembers that quite well also, which is why she was also involved in this idea.  She wanted to make up for it in a way, but she also suggested something else, which I hope you don't mind.

Misty: And what is that?

Erik: We are going to use your birthday get together as  a means to hopefully get everyone on our team together in one place.  Let's call it a pre-Hostile Takeover extravaganza, and we can all celebrate your birthday at the same time.  How does that sound?

Misty thinks for a moment, before she lets out a laugh.

Misty: I am perfectly fine with that.  Some of the others need a bit of a pep talk anyway.

Misty's phone suddenly starts ringing from inside her pocket.  She fumbles around for a moment then holds up a finger, telling Erik she'll be just a moment as she steps away to take the call.  About a minute later, Misty walks back up to him, looking very relieved and in a much better mood.

Misty: That was Dante.  They've got Ruby and they are heading back to the hotel as we speak.

Erik: Excellent news!  You should probably get heading over there then.  Anything else I can do for you before you leave?

Misty shakes her head.

Misty: No, thanks.  Be sure to let me know where this meeting will be on Thursday.

Erik: Of course.  I will either call or send a message out to everyone when the details have been set.  We'll see you Thursday then.

Misty: See you then.

Misty then turns on her heels and quickly heads off down the hall and back to the locker rooms to get her things.  Erik disappears back inside his office and the scene fades out.

A short while later the scene opens up in the parking lot of the hotel Misty and her disciples are staying at.  Misty had to call a taxi to transport her to the hotel, and that taxi is just pulling up in the lot.  She pays the driver and steps out of the backseat with her duffel bag slung over her shoulder.  After the taxi drives off, Misty's rental van pulls up.  The back doors open, and Sebastian and Zane jump out of the back, followed by Ruby.  Considering all she has been through this evening, she looks rather relaxed and unharmed.  Once Zane closes the doors, he taps the back of the van, and Damien drives off to go park the van.  Misty runs over to Ruby, looking relieved to see her.

Misty: Ruby!  Oh thank God!  Are you hurt?

Misty wraps her arms around Ruby in a tight embrace, slightly taking Ruby by surprise.  Sebastian and Zane also seem a bit surprised at Misty's display, but they keep quiet.  Misty releases her hold and she looks at Ruby, checking for any visible injuries as she waits for a response.

Ruby: I was not harmed, my Queen.  I admit to being a little shaken, but I am fine.  What about you?  Are you alright?

Misty can't help but smile as Ruby quickly takes the attention off of herself and back to her Queen.

Misty: I'm better now that I know you're safe.  I should have seen something like this coming.  I'm so sorry, Ruby.

Ruby: Do not apologize, my Queen.  It is not your fault, and I am perfectly fine.  Needless to say, I will get my revenge one way or another!

Misty: Don't worry, Ruby.  I will make sure they pay for what they did.  I've got Miss Ryder in a cage match in Brazil in two weeks, and there will be plenty opportunity to inflict pain.

Ruby looks at Misty in surprise, but an evil smirk appears on her face soon after.

Ruby: How perfect, my Queen!  It seems as though siding with Mr. Staggs is paying off after all.

Misty: Well, in a way at least.  Unfortunately there will be six other women involved in this match.

Ruby's eyes widen, and her jaw drops open a little.  She turns and looks at Sebastian and Zane, and they are just as surprised.  Damien and Dante then walk up to the group, taking notice of the surprised looks on their faces.

Dante: What is wrong?  What did we miss?

Damien turns his attention to Misty.

Damien: What is wrong, my Queen?

Misty: Nothing is wrong, Damien.  Everything is fine now that Ruby is safe.  I was just filling the others in on my match for Hostile Takeover.  It seems as though, in a stroke of genius, Mr. Staggs suggested a Bombshell Mega Match, in which all the Bombshell titles would be defended in the same match, and the winning team would take all titles.  

Ruby: He did WHAT?!  

Misty holds her hand up, in the same manner Erik had done to her earlier, in an effort to calm Ruby down.  Ruby and the brothers are all stunned, and have all but forgotten Ruby's ordeal now.

Misty: Calm down, Ruby.  I wasn't exactly happy about it at first either, but I had a talk with Mr. Staggs and he made me see reason.  We have the strongest players on our side.  Raynin and Gothika, the newest members of the team, Necra and myself against Vixen, Roxi, Faith and Miss Ryder.  It may as well be four on one as far as they are concerned.

Ruby: Raynin and Gothika?  The Fallen have sided with Team Erik?

Misty nods, offering Ruby a half-hearted smile.

Misty: They did.  They made their decision earlier this evening.  I have to admit I wasn't too sure which way they were going to go, but I guess it isn't a bad thing we have them on our side, especially now that this match was made.  If the tag titles weren't on the line as well, I'm not so sure I would completely trust The Fallen in this one.  Anyway, I don't want to worry about this match just yet.  I need to have a serious conversation with all of you and I think it would be best if we discuss this upstairs in one of our rooms.

Ruby and the brothers all look at each other curiously, then to their Queen.  She doesn't say another word as she motions for them to head inside, and they bow their heads in obedience.  The brothers walk inside first as Misty and Ruby follow behind them.  They all head upstairs where Misty leads them into her room for this impromptu meeting.  Ruby takes a seat on the bed, while the brothers stand  by the wall, and they all give Misty their full attention.

Misty This may come as a surprise to each of you, but after the events from last week, and then tonight, I've made a decision, and I want you all to take what I am about to offer you under serious consideration.

Ruby: What is it, my Queen?  I don't know about the brothers but I am a little concerned now.

Sebastian steps forward, nodding in agreement with Ruby.

Sebastian: I am with Ruby on this one, my Queen.  What is this all about?

Misty: Okay, I'll be honest with you all.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything you have done for me the last nine months.  You were so supportive and helpful throughout my entire recovery last summer, and I am so grateful for all that you've done since then, but...

Damien holds his hand up just as Ruby is about to speak up.

Damien: Forgive my interruption, my Queen, but I think I speak for the others when I say that it is our pleasure to serve you and to help you.  

Misty: I know that Damien, and I can't thank each of you enough.  But after the last two weeks, I think I need to give all of you your freedom back.  I don't want to you to think that I consider any of you slaves, because that is not what any of you are to me, and I am sick and tired of watching any of you get hurt because of me or my decisions in SCW.

Ruby quickly jumps to her feet, shaking her head vehemently as she steps towards Misty.

Ruby: Absolutely not!  I will NOT leave you, my Queen!  The brothers may choose to do so, but I will not!  I am here to serve you, and I always will.

Zane: As will I, my Queen.  We do not blame you for anything that has happened.  We are here to protect you.

Dante: Same goes for me, my Queen.  

Misty watches as one by one, they all kneel before her, once again displaying their obedience and loyalty to her.  She takes in a deep breath and sighs, shaking her head.

Misty: How can you all continue to display this loyalty after all that has happened to you?  First, you somehow manage to get outsmarted by Despayre and that...bear.  Then last week, those NXT misfits somehow took the four of you down, when you outnumbered them, and tonight Odette Ryder and Melody Grace tried to send Ruby to lord only knows where!  I can not let this continue!

Ruby is the first to stand, while the brothers remain kneeling before Misty with their heads bowed as a sign of respect.  Ruby stands just inches away from Misty, looking into her eyes with an undying loyalty, and for a moment, almost a loving look, which causes Misty to quickly look away.

Ruby: You can try and blame yourself all you like, my Queen, but we all knew the risks involved when we sided with you.  We all know what could potentially happen to us just by protecting you, but we put your safety and your happiness above our own.  Always.  We serve and protect you because it is our choice to do so, and there has not been a single moment where we every thought you saw us as slaves.  

Misty: Do not feel obligated to stick around, Ruby...or any of you for that matter.  I don't want you to think that I need your protection, because I don't.  I appreciate it, but I did just fine on my own before, and I'd rather see myself get hurt, than any of you.  

Ruby: We do not feel obligated, my Queen.  You can allow us to walk away if you like, but we are staying, and that is final.  If you want us to be more lenient in your security, that is your decision and we will respect it, but it will make us feel better knowing that you are safe.  Your safety is all that matters to us.

Misty looks at each of them, her expression remaining blank and uncertain.  She remains silent for a few long moments as she waits for any of them to stand and walk out, which she expects them to.  None of them do, however, as the brothers remain kneeling before her and Ruby stands directly in front of her, remaining loyal and true to their word.  Misty nods and takes in a deep breath.

Misty: If that is what you all want, then so be it, but my I will not rescind my offer to you.  Any of you are welcome to walk away at any time if it is what you wish.  I will not be offended or upset if it is your choice.  Do you understand?

Each of the brothers look up at Misty and nod, as does Ruby.

Ruby: Understood, my Queen.  

Misty: Very well then.  That is all I needed to say.  You can all head back to your own rooms now.  I'm going to go take a quick shower and call it a night.

The brothers nod once again then leave Misty's room, heading back to their own rooms.  Ruby stays behind for a few minutes, and Misty looks at her curiously.

Misty: Something wrong, Ruby?  

Misty heads over to her suitcase, taking out her pajamas for the night, and turns to look at Ruby before she heads into the bathroom.  Ruby seems lost in her own world, and Misty snaps her fingers in front of Ruby's face a few times before Ruby finally comes back to reality.

Ruby: Forgive me, my Queen.  Is there anything else you need before I retreat to my room for the night?

Misty can tell Ruby is hiding something , but she shakes her head.

Misty: No, thank you.  I'm fine.  I'm exhausted, and I am sure you are as well.  Go ahead and go get some rest.

Ruby: As you wish.  Goodnight, my Queen.  Sleep well, and as always, if you need anything at all, you know where to find me.

Ruby then bows and walks towards the door as Misty responds with only a reassuring smile.  Ruby disappears out of the room, and to her own room next door and Misty heads into the bathroom to take a shower before she heads to bed for the night, and the scene fades away.

Thursday April 18th- The Birthday Extravaganza

Today is the day...today the Queen of the Damned, your SCW Bombshell Champion, Misty, is another year older, and what a day Erik Staggs and fellow bombshell and former arch enemy, Roxanne, have planned for the birthday girl.  The whole team was invited and encouraged to attend this very special gathering, which would serve as not only Misty's birthday celebration, but also a use for a pre-Hostile Takeover meeting.  And so far, pretty much everyone has shown up for the event, with just a few exceptions.  

They have gathered inside a banquet room inside an unknown restaurant in Brasilia, Brazil...perhaps within the hotel they are all staying in.  A table with several presents, presumably for Misty, is placed near the entrance to the room, and all of the members of Team Erik are dispersed at different tables throughout the room.  Amy Marshall, Kevin Carter and Necra Octavian Kane, with her boyfriend and personal assistant are seated at one table.  Joanne "The Jersey Devil Diva" Canelli, her bodyguards, Laura Jackson and Amanda Cortez are seated at the table just a few feet away from them.  Seated at the larger table towards the front of the group are Misty, Erik Staggs, Roxanne, and there are three empty seats at the table.  Misty's disciples are at a table directly next to Misty.

As the group chats amongst themselves, waiting for their meal to be served, two stragglers finally appear in the doorway, one of them wearing an arrogant smile on his face.  Giani Di Luca, James Huntington Hawkes the third, and Simpson have just arrived, though James clearly doesn't look at all pleased to be there.

James: I don't know why we have to be here.  We're suspended, remember?!  We're not even allowed at the show!

Simpson: This is not just a team meeting, sir.  Remember, we are celebrating Misty's birthday also?

James just shrugs it off and doesn't seem to care, and Giani just elbows him in the arm.  James shakes his arm and almost looks hurt as he glares at Giani.

Giani: Relax, bro!  We're heading back to the states afterwards.

James: Who cares about Misty's birthday anyway?!  The only birthday that matters is mine!  Misty is old...like way old!  What is she fifty now?!

Misty: Thirty-four actually, James.

James is taken by surprise as Misty approaches the two, offering them a polite smile, even though she is unamused with James' exaggeration of her age.

James: Same thing to women, isn't it?  You girls freak out when you get past twenty!

Misty: You apparently don't know me as well as you think you do, James.  I do not concern myself with getting older at the moment.  It hasn't affected my performance in the ring at all.

Giani: And I bet it hasn't affected it out of the ring either, has it?

Giani winks at Misty, and she lets out a laugh.  James just looks stares at Giani, then turns and looks at Misty and rolls his eyes.

James: Gross...Get a room!  Come on Simpson!  Let's see what this disgusting place has to eat.

James then walks past them, heading over to the table to join Erik and Roxanne.  Simpson offers Misty a Happy Birthday greeting, and she nods to him with a smile before he follows behind James, joining the others at their table.  Giani holds out a small gift to Misty.

Giani: My Queen...Happy Birthday.

Misty: Thank you Mr. Di Luca.  That was very thoughtful of you.  You can just place that on the table with the other gifts.  I believe dinner is about to be served so we should join the others at our table.

Misty points to the table with the gifts, and Giani turns and places his gift to her with the others.  They then turn around and head back to their table under the watchful eye of Ruby.  The other disciples don't seem to care much over the two interacting, but Ruby seems very interested, and not at all pleased.  Giani notices her staring, and winks at her, causing her to scowl in disgust, and the two take their seats at their table next to the others.  Erik looks around the room at everyone in attendance, and over all seems satisfied.

Erik: I'm very pleased that most everyone showed, however there are a few noticeable absences.  

Misty: Yes, well I never heard back from Tom and Casey or Matthew, and Ace hasn't exactly been a sure fire member of this team.  I'm happy with who we have here.

Erik: And what about the Fallen?  Any explanation as to why they aren't here?

Misty bites her bottom lip and gets a very guilty expression on her face.

Misty: Yeah...about that...

Erik narrows his eyes at Misty, leans back in his chair and folds his arms across his chest as everyone at the table remains silent but curious.

Erik: You did invite them, didn't you?  Their presence means a great deal to this team, Misty.

Misty: As if they would have showed anyway?  I trust that they will do their part in this match to make sure they keep their titles, but I'm still a little hesitant.  I will be sure to get in contact with them before Hostile Takeover, but I did not want to risk getting into a potential argument with either of them on MY day.  I'm already doing you a big enough favor by allowing a part of today to focus on Hostile Takeover, but I think the majority of us here can get along well enough to not let anything cloud today.  

Erik takes in a deep annoyed breath, but ultimately nods.

Erik: Fair enough, but I was hoping they would be here.  It would have been better if all of your partners for this Bombshell Mega match were here to listen to your speech later.

Giani seems surprised to hear this, and James rolls his eyes yet again and lets out a very loud and obnoxious sigh.

James: Oh good...I could use a nap!

Giani: Shut up dawg!  

Giani then turns and looks at Misty.

Giani: You're giving a speech later?

Misty: Consider it more of a pep talk, actually.  But yes, I am.  A lot is at stake for all of us next week at Hostile Takeover, and I just want to make sure they all understand that, though I am sure they do.

Giani offers an impressed nod, and before anyone else can continue the conversation, the waiters come out from the kitchen area with their first course.   They serve each member their plates, and they all continue to quietly carry on their conversations for the duration of the meal.  About an hour or so later, after everyone has finished, the chatter in the room goes relatively quiet.  Erik looks at Misty and clears his throat, signaling now would be the appropriate time for her to speak.

Misty: Right then.  I guess it is now or never.

Misty pushes her seat away from the table, and to everyone's surprise, Giani stands and is about to pull her chair out for her.  Misty looks at him with a polite smile, and nods, signaling he can take his seat again, and he does so.  Erik, Roxanne and James all look at Giani curiously, but he shrugs, and they all turn their attention to Misty as she walks up to a podium at the front of the room, and grabs the microphone that was left for her.  She turns in on, and taps it, making sure it is working.

Misty: Hello...is this thing working?

Everyone in the room then focuses their full attention on Misty as she stands in front of the podium holding the microphone.  She smiles as her question is answered when they all look at her.

Misty: Apparently so.  Okay, first off, let me start by thanking you all for being here today.  I understand that I am not exactly a favorite for anyone in Sin City Wrestling, but as we are all on the same side, and are looking to accomplish the same goal as we fight for what we all deserve, I am proud of you all for showing your support today.  And I thank you for the birthday wishes, as well as the gifts to those of you who might have brought one.

They all remain silent as Misty pauses for a brief moment.  She glances to her disciples and notices that Ruby is watching on intently with a proud smile.

Misty: That being said, while it may come as a surprise to some of you, I am not going to sit here and ramble on and on about my birthday, or make this all about me, because that is not what I am going to do.  Hostile Takeover is approaching quickly, a lot is at stake for all of us.  We currently control half of the titles within SCW, and at Hostile Takeover, we get our chance to bring one more title to the mix as we fight to keep the titles we do control.

Misty looks directly at Kevin Carter, seated next to Amy Marshall.

Misty: Kevin, I have no doubt in my mind that you will do all that you can to keep the tag titles in your possession, along with your partner, Ace Baldwin, who unfortunately chose not to join us today.  And while you may not legally be known as the Heavyweight Champion, each and every one of us knows that you rightfully are the champion.  And after Hostile Takeover, you WILL get your chance at bringing the title to Team Erik.

Kevin raises his glass with an arrogant smile, toasting Misty and her encouraging words.

Misty: I have full faith in each and every one of us in attendance today to walk out of Hostile Takeover victorious over our Team SCW, or as of yet undecided opponents, further proving why we are NOT to be seen as a joke!  Mark Ward and Christian Underwood know...They know, but they continue to deny the fact that we are stronger and we will do EVERYTHING we have said we will do.  After Hostile Takeover we will be known as the dominant force within SCW.  Especially when it comes to the Bombshell Division.

The Bombshells of the group all smile and nod in agreement and Misty looks to Necra.

Misty: Necra, you may not carry a title around your waist at this moment, but after Hostile Takeover, you will.  You and I, along with The Fallen, will step into that steel cage as we go up against those that Mark Ward and Christian Underwood have chosen as the best Bombshells they have to offer.  Vixen...Roxi Johnson...Faith...Odette Ryder...

Misty says Odette's name very slowly and scowls at the thought of her Australian enemy.

Misty: We own two out of three of the Bombshell titles, and after Hostile Takeover, we will have all three.  We will officially own the Bombshell Division and they will no longer be able to deny it.  As your Bombshell Champion, I have stepped forward to lead you all as I should, but once Hostile Takeover is said and done, I expect not only The Fallen to show their leadership skills as the tag team champions, but you as well Necra.  Answer me this.  What have any of the Bombshells on Team SCW done to deserve to hold ANY of the titles?  When Vixen was Bombshell Champion, did she make an effort to lead the division as was her responsibility?

They all shake their heads.  Erik Staggs watches on with a proud smile as Misty addresses the entire group with enough confidence for them all.

Misty: No, she did not!  Faith has only held the roulette title a short while, but in her time in SCW has she shown any sort of leadership skills what-so-ever?

They once again shake their heads.

Misty: Of course not!  They are all followers, not leaders!  And don't even get me started on Roxi Johnson...the so-called superhero of SCW.  SCW doesn't need pathetic superhero wannabes!  We need people who are serious and can focus their whole attention on what needs to be done!  

Misty pauses for a second and closes her eyes as she chooses her words on Odette Ryder carefully.  They all wait quietly and patiently as she takes her time.  A minute or so later, she raises the microphone once again.

Misty: And as expected...the only one showing even an ounce of leadership is the ever bubbly, Odette Ryder.  She has finally given in and decided that she wants to take MY title from me.  The girl has been so back and forth over the past few months, she's making me dizzy!  She wants the title.  She doesn't want the title and now she wants it again.  If you ask me, she doesn't know WHAT she truly wants.  At least as far as her career is concerned.  She is not like any of us.  WE know without a shadow of doubt in our minds what we want...what we are destined to have.  Each and every one of us are born to be leaders and to be champions. At the moment, some of us are, and some of us are not, but that does not mean anything!  We are all fighters, and that is how we will remain!  We don't do things because others tell us we should.  We don't need to be convinced we deserve to be champions, because we KNOW we do, and at Hostile Takeover, everyone will know.  

Erik Staggs begins a round of applause, and the rest follow suit.  Misty lowers the microphone for a few moments while they applaud her, and she nods.  When the applause finally dies down, she speaks again.

Misty: I will leave you all with my promise not only to myself, but to each and every one of you as well.  I will walk in to Hostile Takeover as the Bombshell Champion, and I WILL walk out as the Bombshell Champion.  I will not let Odette Ryder, who is too wrapped up and distracted with her love life or her plans to open some pathetic little zoo drag the Bombshell division down with her!  She is not serious about this, and the Bombshell Championship will NOT go around her waist and into the hands of NXT or Team SCW!  The Fallen will remain tag team champions and Necra will be crowned the roulette champion as she so rightfully deserves!  Together we will lead the Bombshells and Team Erik as we prove to everyone that we are to be taken seriously, and anything less will bring severe consequences!  

Another round of applause ensues, only this time it is accompanied by a standing ovation.  Misty places the microphone down and is about to head back to her table, when the room falls silent and their attention is turned to the entrance of the room where an unexpected guest has just walked in.  Misty turns to see the "God of Professional Wrestling" himself, Jordan Williams, standing in the doorway, holding a wrapped gift.  Misty heads over to him, looking at him curiously.

Misty: Mr. Williams, to what do we owe the pleasure of this visit?

Jordan: I thought I heard your voice, lady!  Sorry to crash your party, I just got a little curious and thought I'd stop in and see what was going on.

Misty cracks a bit of a smile and she looks at the gift in Jordan's hands.

Misty: And yet you brought me a gift.  That was very kind of you.

Jordan shakes his head and looks at the gift.  He also has a curious look on his face as he holds it out to Misty.

Jordan: Oh this isn't from me!  I'm sure I'd like to take credit for it, but it was being delivered at the front when I was walking inside, so I said I'd bring it here myself.  Apparently you're supposed to open it right away.

Misty takes the gift from him looking at it with a puzzled look on her face.  She turns around and gives Erik and Roxanne a questioning look, but they both shrug their shoulders, equally confused and unsure of who the gift is from.  Misty looks towards her disciples, and they too, deny that it is from any of them.  She eyes the gift suspiciously, wondering if she should even open it, and against her better judgement, she does so as they all watch.  Misty very carefully removes the wrapping from the box, and Jordan kindly takes it from her.  She opens the box, revealing a card on top of some white tissue paper.  She doesn't open the card first, however, as her curiosity over what is being gifted to her overshadows who it is from.  Misty immediately regrets that decision as she gets a good look at what she has been given, and the look on her face reveals that she is far from impressed.  She is almost livid in fact.

Jordan: What is it?  What did you get?

Misty: It seems as though Ben Jordan continues to use his victory over me against me.  

Misty proceeds to take the three things out of the box...A baby bottle.  A baby blanket.  And last, but not least, a miniature souvenir sized replica of the J-Cup tournament, complete with an engraving of Ben Jordan's name on in.  Misty snarls as she throws Ben's "gifts" to her on the floor, and opens the card, reading Ben's greeting to her.

"Tap Tap- It's your party and you can cry if you want to!  As I am expecting nothing less, here is a baby bottle and blanket to calm the whiny little baby as you throw tantrum after tantrum.  As an added bonus, I threw in something you can look at every day to remind you that the Cockney King rules over the Queen of the Damned.  Cheers sweets and Happy Birthday! - 2013 J-Cup Winner Ben Jordan"

Misty lets out a loud frustrated growl as she throws the card on the floor next to the gifts he sent and storms out of the room quickly, leaving everyone even more confused and shocked.  Her disciples quickly stand from their seats and hightail it out of there, following after her, as Jordan bends down and picks up the card and reads it.  He can't help but crack a smile as everyone else begins to chat amongst themselves once again and the scene fades out.

From The Mind of Your Queen
Journal Entry #8

What an interesting week it has been, and that is putting it very lightly!  The week started out very relaxed and positive, but what happened just yesterday completely ruined everything, and I won't let it slide.  Not by a long shot!  I am sick and tired of certain people making me look like a joke, when that couldn't be farther from the truth!  My actions in the coming weeks will speak louder than my words, and I will show everyone that when you mess with me, it will not go unpunished!

Yes, I am talking about your little gift, Benny Boy.  I know you are watching this, because let's face it, as much as you say you can't stand me, you're drawn to me for some reason.  You just can't resist watching my promos, or watching my matches and commenting on them in some way or another.  Admit it, Benny Boy.  You think you're done with me and you'll never have to deal with me again, Mr. Jordan?  In your dreams, buddy.  You're decision to play that little joke will come back to bite you in the ass.

As I said on Twitter yesterday, I've been debating making a decision over the last few weeks, maybe even over a month or so.  I was waiting for a sign that it needed to be done, and you Benny Boy, have just sealed the deal.  You have made the decision for me, and anything that happens from here on out, you only have yourself to blame.  I won't reveal my little surprise yet, as everything will fall in to place in due time.  Just know, Benny Boy, you've angered the wrong woman.

But enough about you, Mr. Jordan, because you are not the problem at hand.  I have several ladies I need to address right now, and I hope they are all watching and paying close attention.  If not, Ben, I'm sure you could relay the message, as three of them are ladies of NXT.  You may grow tired of facing the same old people, Mr. Jordan, but I must admit, I never grow tired of beating the ladies of NXT, as I relish in each and every moment that I prove that I am far superior to any of you.

I'll start with the only opponent I am facing that is not NXT...the resident superhero of SCW...Crab Girl.  Oh, sorry, I mean Roxi Johnson.  You can't tell me I don't pay attention, right?  Roxi, I've had my eyes on you since you first stepped foot in SCW.  Anytime a new Bombshell steps on to the scene, I make it a point to pay close attention, because I like to get a feel for the women who could potentially challenge for my title some day.  In the beginning, Roxi, you impressed me.  I had fully expected that you would challenged for the Bombshell title by now, but sadly, over the last month or so, you've started to do nothing but disappoint me!  Tell me something, Miss Johnson, what brought you to SCW?  If you can't even devote all of your time to SCW, but instead to some childish superhero shenanigans, you have no reason to be here!  Your activities outside of SCW are nothing but a complete distraction, and because of that, you will NEVER touch this Bombshell Title unless you figure out what is more important...being a superhero, or a wrestler.  Decide quickly, Roxi, because the more you disappoint, the more you prove you are not worthy to be a champion.

And your assigned tag team partner, for whatever reason, Vixen...**chuckles**...Oh Vix, we meet again.  Well, in a way we do.  It is your team against mine. I am sure at one point or another we will square off in the ring.  This can be your change at redemption.  This could be your shot at unleashing the aggression you no doubt feel over losing the Bombshell Championship to me just six weeks ago at Blaze of Glory II.  No doubt you want to see me lose the title and never get it back, but that is never going to happen Vix.  I am the ONLY one worthy of holding this title, and the fact that I defeat everyone that stands in my way is more than enough proof of that.  Consider yourself lucky that your new found friend, Ben Jordan, not only somehow managed to defeat me at the J-Cup, because if he hadn't, you wouldn't have that Cruiserweight Championship for much longer either...and who knows, Simon Jones just might get lucky enough and beat you, though we all know I should have been given this shot and not him.

Perhaps he should be introduced to Faith...the new, but not for very long, Bombshell Roulette Champion.  After all, she, like Simon, was practically given a shot at the roulette title without properly earning it first.  Contention means nothing to Team SCW, as left and right people are just handed titles shots over seasoned stars within SCW.  Faith, on what planet did you deserve a shot at the roulette championship, much less to become the champion over Necra?!  She has been around far longer than you have and has proven herself worthy much more than you have, yet she was never once given a shot at the title.  Faith, listen to me carefully.  Enjoy that belt while you can, because at Hostile Takeover, your reign ends.  Necra, Raynin, Gothika and myself will all escape that steel cage and walk away with OUR titles in our possession.  You joined the wrong side, Faith, but you're just too stupid to realize that.  Choosing Spike as your mentor?  Joining the likes of NXT?  I just don't understand!

What is so damn special about NXT that the Bombshells are just flocking to join them?  Vixen...Odette Ryder...Jessie Salco...Faith...That must have been one hell of a pep talk Spikey boy gave you all, though in Vixen's case, it has been a bit more than a pep talk.  Ooooh, wait just a minute!  It just hit me.  That MUST be it!  At one point or another, Spike gave you all a little pep talk between the sheets, didn't he?  Your curiosity just got the better of you all, and you gave in, right?  Don't try to deny it ladies.  I did fall for his smooth talking ways once before and stayed around for six years, so I understand.  Sadly, I know how much Spike exaggerates about a lot of things.  

Hmmm...I wonder if little Miss Perfect, Odette Ryder even fell for it.  She'll probably try to deny it, because she is soooo in love with Magic Man Gabriel, but  she was joined NXT before she even got involved with Gabriel, so it is highly possible if you ask me.  Oh and lets not forget that she just swoons and falls to her knees over the most pathetic things.  The girl is just too easy!  And yes, I meant that in the way you all no doubt took that.  Miss Ryder, you are just too easily manipulated, but at the same time, you manipulate people just as easily, and you know it.  You have Gabriel so brainwashed...so whipped over your, as he calls it, perfection, that he gives in to your every wanting desire.  Animals...ugly shoes...a damn zoo!  Where will it all end, Miss Ryder?  When will it all stop being about you, you, you, and instead about other people around you?  Now, before you go and spin this around on me, let me stop you before you even think of choosing to call me selfish, considering my situation with my loyal disciples.

You see, Miss Ryder, I gave them a choice earlier this week.  After that stunt you and the returning Melody Grace pulled with Ruby, I spoke to them.  I told them all they can leave if they so wish, because it pains me to sit back and watch them get hurt because of me.  They have been so loyal and devoted to me for almost a year now, and with this...I am not thinking about myself!  But have you ever done the same?  Have you ever given Gabriel the option to walk away, or better yet, have you even considered walking away from him because in all honesty, Miss Ryder, you know that sooner or later, your precious Gabriel will get hurt because of you!  Hell, he already did in a way, even though he was in on that pathetic charade the whole time!  You are bound to break his heart in some way or another eventually, Miss Ryder.  So tell me, are you going to sit back and let it happen?  Are you just going to wait for that moment, when you have to watch the love of your life emotionally, or perhaps even physically hurt because of you?  Think about the answer to that long and hard, Miss Ryder, because I don't think you can.  

Where exactly do your priorities lie, Miss Ryder?  Have you decided to give in and take your shot at the Bombshell Championship once again because it is what you truly want, or are you doing it because Gabriel and everyone else keep telling you that you should...that you deserve it.  Be honest, Miss Ryder!  Over the past several months, you've been so back and forth, up and down, I'm sure it's making everyone, like myself, quite dizzy.  If you don't truly want the title, then why are you even here?  If you don't want to try and take leadership amongst the ladies of NXT and even the Bombshell Division, then tell me, what is it that you DO want to accomplish out of your career here in SCW?  You've been around for a year now and I still don't know the answer to that question.  No matter how many times I ask, the answer never hits me, so please...enlighten me.  

You have your shot at becoming the Bombshell Champion once again at Hostile Takeover, Miss Ryder, but you can't get the job done alone, you know.  This is a team effort after all, so if you want my title, the other three ladies will need to make it out of that steel cage as well, and me and my team do.  It's going to be quite a challenge going up against the power that we possess, and you know it.  I don't think Team SCW can truly handle this one, though it will be amusing to watch, and to take part of.  You four will be walking into this match with one title on your side, and if you are able to walk out unassisted, you will have NOTHING!  

Sunday April 28th...Brasilia, Brazil...Everyone will witness as the very face of the Bombshell Division is changed forever.  It will truly be a Hostile Takeover.  

See you soon ladies.

**END FEED**  
>