Author Topic: Quit Clowning Around  (Read 305 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Quit Clowning Around
« on: November 15, 2017, 05:07:39 PM »
 JAMES TUSCINI HAS GONE FROM FACING A GREAT WRESTLER TO AN INSANE PSYCHOTIC CLOWN

Narrator:  Wrestling can be interesting. One day you are standing at the bottom of the ladder of success looking up at the Champions. The next thing you know you are at the top of that ladder facing one of the Champions. Then one day you are the Champion watching others climb up the ladder of success to face you. Then that day comes when you face an opponent who defeats you and then you end up at the bottom of the ladder of success again looking up knowing you have to earn your way back to the top if you want to be successful and noticed again. This is what happened to James Tuscini recently. He faced Griffin Hawkins and Hawkins defeated him for the Internet Championship. Now James is at the bottom of the ladder looking up again knowing he must earn his way back into contention for a Championship. At Climax Control 196 James is facing one of the most whacked out wrestlers on the Sin City Wrestling Roster in Anthrax. This could be the stepping stone James needs to walk over to start his climb back up the ladder of success or it could end up in a career-ending injury or at least an injury that might put James Tuscini out of wrestling action for some time.

We switch to an unknown location where James Tuscini is ready to present comments on his upcoming match against Anthrax. James is casually dressed in blue jeans, a black pullover shirt, and black athletic shoes. We don’t see Pink del Ferrando around so we assume he is either in another room or he is not present for the airing of comments today.

James:  Thank you for joining me today. I’m at an undisclosed location because some of Uncle Pinky’s so-called Mafia Friends in the area are acting irresponsible and I told Pinky that I don’t wish to be around them when I’m airing comments for a match. I’m not concerned that they might do something to injure me by accident as they wouldn’t do that. I just don’t want their constant chattering to distract me from what I have to say. I’ll again congratulate Griffin Hawkins on his victory over me at High Stakes VII and wish him a long run as Internet Champion, for sure longer than the two runs I had as Internet Champion, and I’ll be watching Griffin to see how he does especially against Dmitri at Climax Control 196. But I’m not here to talk about Griffin Hawkins. I’m here to discuss my upcoming match at Climax Control 196 against Anthrax. When I compare what I faced against Griffin Hawkins to now having to face Anthrax I see that I went from facing a truly talented wrestler to this opening match at this event facing a whacked out, insane, psychotic, clown. I understand that often when a Champion loses a Title Belt that they have to start back at the bottom but usually it is at the bottom of the ladder of success and not the bottom of the barrel.

James stops talking so he can pull out a bottle of water and take a drink.

James:  What I know from watching Anthrax is that he can execute several wrestling maneuvers and holds if he wants to. I also know from watching him that he prefers to bend, stretch, and outright violate the rules and even spray a poison mist in the eyes of opponents and, as we saw recently, into the eyes of others outside of wrestling matches. I haven’t a clue who our Referee will be but I hope the Referee is one of those who constantly pays attention to the match and who will quickly disqualify someone for violating those rules. I don’t want a moron Referee who doesn’t see anything, and who doesn’t take action against the offending wrestler, because I’m on my way to climb back up the ladder of success and I sure don’t need an insane wrestler like Anthrax injuring me which could keep me down at the bottom of the ladder for a longer period of time.

James Tuscini stops talking when he hears a noise. Thinking that Uncle Pinky and his Mafia friends might have found out his location so they came over for a visit James gets up to investigate. Finding all the doors and windows closed and locked he figures it is just building noise so he returns to his comments for his upcoming match.

James:  Well, Anthrax, soon we will meet in the wrestling ring. I want to wrestle and you want to go berserk and inflict damage on me. As I previously mentioned I hope we have a Referee who will keep you fully within the rules of our match. If, somehow, you manage to go off the rules without the Referee taking action, then our match may devolve into something rather nasty. If you violate the rules, including having your stable mates interfere in the match, you will have to deal with Uncle Pinky and most likely Dmitri will show up to break up the fight. Deep down I believe you possess enough wrestling ability to actually be successful in the sport of wrestling. I believe you could be something special, and someone who is successful, if you would stop flying off the handle and getting yourself disqualified. Recently you nearly got fired so consider yourself fortunate you got another chance to perform in a match at Climax Control 196. Your future in the sport of wrestling is entirely in your hands. Choose wisely.

James again stops to take a drink of water before continuing with his comments.

James:  I look at it like this Anthrax. We can do this fairly within the rules or we can take this match to places never before seen in a wrestling ring. I will promise you that if you violate the rules, and if I feel the Referee isn’t taking appropriate action, then you will see a side of me you haven’t seen yet. Who knows that our match may end up with a double disqualification due to both of us beating the crap out of each other while the Referee loses control of the match.

James downs the last of his water and he tosses the empty container into the trash can.

James:  I’ve said all I need to say to Anthrax. I will close with a comment to Griffin Hawkins though. When Management feels they want to send me up against you, due to the fact that I have a re-match contract for the Internet Championship, I’ll accept that challenge. Until that match takes place please enjoy wearing the Internet Championship Title Belt.

James informs the cameraman he’s done with his comments for today. The cameraman cuts his feed and the Network cuts to a commercial break.