Author Topic: James Tuscini Vs Griffin Hawkins  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
James Tuscini Vs Griffin Hawkins
« on: October 15, 2017, 06:19:03 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
One RP per week

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 05:10:16 PM »
 RECAP OF CLIMAX CONTROL 194 MAIN EVENT TAG TEAM MATCH WITH JAMES TUSCINI & DMITRI AS UNHOLY ALLIANCE VERSUS THE TEAM OF CALVIN HARRIS AND GRIFFIN HAWKINS

Narrator:  You gotta hand it to James Tuscini as he just performed in wrestling matches at Climax Control 192, 193, and 194, three weeks in a row. He defeated Griffin Hawkins at Climax Control 192 in a Briefcase Ladder Match. Then James went into the next week at Climax Control 193 to defeat Ryan Keys to become a two-time Internet Champion. And then last week at Climax Control 194 he and Dmitri, as Unholy Alliance Tag Team, took on the team of Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins and they came up just a little bit short and lost the match when Calvin Harris pinned Tuscini. I would love to go into specific details of that match but James Tuscini spoke with me before we were to air comments for today and he said he and Pinky will address those specifics on the match. So the next step for James Tuscini is to be going into his fourth match in a row, which will be in two week’s time, on October 29, 2017, at High Stakes VII, to defend his Internet Championship against Griffin Hawkins.

We switch scenes to see James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando at a very fancy mansion. The two are sitting in very nice over-stuffed chairs in front of a fireplace with a nice fire burning. Both are wearing what are usually called “smoking jackets” and they have a large bottle of red wine on the table sitting between the two chairs. The smoking jacket James is wearing is dark blue with light blue trimming. Pinky is wearing a black smoking jacket with light gray trimming. When the cameraman informs the two they are live broadcasting the two look into the camera, click their wine glasses together, both take a sip of wine, and then they sit in their chairs while holding their wine glasses in their hands.

James:Thanks for joining us today for a warm and fact-filled fireside chat. Me and Uncle Pinky will present facts and truth to you and you will listen and hopefully understand. Our first comments focus on the Tag Team match we had against Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins at Climax Control 194. In what might come as a shock to everyone is that I would like to congratulate Harris and Hawkins on their win. I mean, come on, just think of it, you get two wrestlers who hate each other get assigned to work as a Tag Team against an established Tag Team of Unholy Alliance and everyone felt Calvin and Griffin would end up destroying each other. They managed to work together just long enough to get the win. However, as Pinky will explain momentarily, their Tag Team adventure against James Tuscini and Dmitri was not a 50-50 situation.

Pinky:  First I wish to congratulate Calvin Harris on getting the pinfall on James. What you did, Calvin, was redeem yourself from when James defeated you by pinfall. Now you two are tied at 1-1-0 against each other. I’m working with Sin City Wrestling Management to see if they will arrange a third match between you two so that James can break this tie with you with another win. But that’s not what the main topic of comments are right now. The main comments are for you Griffin. I was at ringside as the Manager for James and Corner Man for Unholy Alliance. Do you want to hear my evaluation of the match? What I saw, and the fans saw, was that Calvin Harris did the majority of the heavy lifting in the match while you were the slacker. I would estimate the percentage of hard work that came from Harris was 75 percent and your pathetic contribution to the match was 25 percent. Now, Griffin, where in the hell do you get off claiming you have a 100 percent commitment to the sport of wrestling when you only gave 25 percent in the Tag Team match at Climax Control 194? Are you seriously walking into High Stakes VII with a 25 percent commitment and a 25 percent mentality, and expecting 100 percent results? Good luck with that one Hawkins. I suggest you go to every store you can find, and every website you can find, and you purchase every good luck charm you can think of because you are going to need all the luck you can find in order to defeat James Tuscini who is 100 percent committed to the sport of wrestling. The only thing you should be committed to is a mental institution.

James and Pinky pick up their wine glassed and click them together to acknowledge those outstanding and truthful comments they just made. They drink some of the wine and return their glasses to the table.

WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO TEAR DOWN JAMES TUSCINI THE ONLY SUCCEED IN BUILDING HIM UP

James:  I’m James Tuscini and I’m Sin City Wrestling’s Internet Champion and I’m your two-time Internet Champion. To my opponent at High Stakes VII, Griffin Hawkins, please take note that I’m the Internet Champion and you’re not, I’ve already defeated you in a Singles match, and you suck and won’t win against me at High Stakes VII. With that I could end my comments for today’s segment since that’s all I need to say to inform you, and everyone else, that I’m the Internet Champion and plan on remaining so for a long time. But I won’t do that because I want to continue talking to inform everyone, especially you Hawkins, what the hell you got yourself into for High Stakes VII.

Pinky:  Hawkins you sure do have delusions of grandeur eh? You’ve got a big head when you managed to get one win over Ryan Keys. Well if that’s reason enough for you to brag then James holding 6 wins over Ryan Keys in 7 matches gives James 6 times more right to brag. Griffin you’re obviously hallucinating so much lately that I swear you’re nothing more than a T-Bone on LSD. I know you’re going WHAT? because you can’t understand simple phrases and analogies. You being a T-Bone on LSD means you’re a HIGH STEAK now do you get it? You’re a high steak going into High Stakes VII to be devoured by James Tuscini. The other definition of T-Bone is the reference to a specific type of vehicle accident. It references an accident where one vehicle is traveling down the board and when they reach a cross street a vehicle comes down the cross street and slams into the side of the first car and they call this a T-Bone accident. Griffin you are the car driving down the street and James is the car that is going to T-Bone you into oblivion at High Stakes VII.

James:  When you look at my performance schedule starting from August 6, 2017, until today, you see that I’ve wrestled more often than anyone else on the Roster. While most are wrestling once every other week, or having two or three weeks off, I’m been busting my ass. Either Christian and Mark are trying to wear me out or kill me by assigning me to wrestle so often or they are building me up. The way I see it is that the more people try to tear me down the more they succeed in building me up. Pinky would you please read the list of matches I’ve been involved in from August 6, 2017, to today?

Pinky pulls out a sheet of paper, unfolds it, holds it in front of him, and he starts reading.

Pinky:  Here is the wrestling schedule for James since August 6, 2017, to the present time. (1) August 6, 1027, James defeated Eyesnsane, Ryan Keys, and Steve Ramone in Four Way Last Man Standing Match to earn the Internet Championship. (2) August 20, 2017, James defeated Calvin Harris by pinfall without World Heavyweight Championship on the line. (3) September 3, 2017, James lost the Internet Championship to Ryan Keys. (4) September 17, 2017, me and James performed in a Tag Team Battle Royal to determine the World Tag Team Champions. Although we didn’t win we lasted long enough to be the third team eliminated out of a total of five teams. (5) October 1, 2017, James defeated Griffin Hawkins in a Briefcase Ladder Match to regain his Number One Contendership for the Internet Championship. (6) October 8, 2017, James defeated Ryan Keys to regain the Internet Championship to become a two-time Internet Champion. (7) October 15, 2017, James and Dmitri, as Unholy Alliance, wrestled in a Tag Team match against Calvin Harris and Griffin Hawkins and lost when Calvin Harris pinned James Tuscini.

James:  In 11 weeks I wrestled 7 times. How many times did you wrestle during those 11 weeks Griffin? Yeah that’s what I thought. In those 7 matches I wrestled in I won 4 times and one of those was pinning Calvin Harris, who was the World Heavyweight Champion at the time, but unfortunately for me, but fortunate for him, the World Heavyweight Championship wasn’t on the line. Also take special notice that although I had a brutal Briefcase Ladder match against you on October 1, 2017, I still came back the next week and defeated Ryan Keys to become a two-time Internet Champion. So, yeah, the more everyone tries to break me down they only succeed in building me up.

James and Pinky suspend their comments in order to click their wine glasses together in a toast to the upcoming victory of James over Griffin Hawkins.

James:  Oh! I’m sorry Griffin! Was that rude of me to make a toast to your defeat to me in the Briefcase Ladder Match and my upcoming win over you at High Stakes VII?  On second thought no I’m not sorry that I’m toasting to your previous loss and your upcoming loss to me at High Stakes VII. I don’t care if you get in front of the camera and whine about how rude I am. I don’t care if you go on Twitter and spew forth more lies about me. You want to know why I don’t give a shit what you think or how you feel? Because I’m superior to you in every way imaginable. Why in the hell should I care what you think? Your opinions and comments to, and about me, only serve to make me laugh because every time you open your mouth and say stupid stuff it proves what I’ve been saying about you is true. I’m a different type of wrestler than fools like you and Calvin Harris. When I legally lose in a wrestling match I go public and admit my loss and that it was my fault I allowed it to happen. When I lose due to an opponent cheating then of course I will call them out for cheating me out of a win. But you, Harris, and dozens of others in the sport of wrestling? When you legally lose, as Calvin Harris lost to me via pinfall and as you legally lost to me in the Briefcase Ladder Match, all we hear are your whines and complaints that you got cheated out of a win by James Tuscini. How in the hell can I be accused of cheating to defeat Calvin Harris when he distracted himself and I took advantage of his distraction? That was his fault not mine. How in the hell can you accuse me of cheating you out of a win in the Briefcase Ladder Match when I did nothing more than out-wrestler, out-maneuver, and out-think you to legally win the match? Since you two lame bitches cannot admit I’m a better wrestler than you then I’ll say it. I am, and always will be, a better wrestler than you two.

Pinky:  To play Devil’s Advocate here shouldn’t we call you equal to Calvin Harris, rather than better than Harris, since both of you have a pinfall win over the other?

James pulls out his cell phone and pretends to make a call. Pinky, not realizing James is not really calling someone, asks him what’s up.

Pinky:  Who you calling James? We’re in the middle of a presentation here.

James: I’m calling Hell to talk to Satan. For you, Uncle, to say nice things to opponents of mine, especially someone like Calvin Harris, must mean that Hell just froze over. I need to call Satan to ask him how cold it is in Hell right now.

Pinky rolls his eyes and busts out laughing.

Pinky:  Har har har! Good one James! I was just trying to comment that since you both got a pinfall over the other that should make you two more even than one being superior to the other. Please tell Satan I will send some heaters down to him shortly.

James and Pinky again pick up their wine glasses, click them together in a toast, and down the remaining wine in the glasses.

CLOSING STATEMENTS

Pinky:  For those of you who are intelligent, which leaves my opponent out of the loop, you understand how closing statements, or using the legal term in a Court of Law as closing arguments, work. Usually only the Prosecuting Attorney gives closing comments, or a closing argument, to try to convince the Jury that the Defendant he is prosecuting is Guilty of the charges brought against them. The Defense Attorney doesn’t have to give any closing comments, or make a closing argument, because his client is always declared “innocent until proven guilty” so in legal terms there is no need to defend your client, the Defendant, if they are fully innocent until the Jury can find them Guilty. I know most of you understand what I just said but for the others, who have smaller brain capacities, my comments to explain closing statements, or closing arguments, work in a Courtroom, is overwhelming your small brain and it is probably short-circuiting. Me and James will not be making closing arguments on his upcoming match because there is nothing to argue but we will issue closing comments for you to ponder.

James:  If we were in a Court of Law, and if I were the Defendant who was being accused, the only thing the Jury could find me guilty of is the fact that I’m a two-time Internet Champion, two-time Roulette Champion, and I’ve accomplished more in my year and a half in Sin City Wrestling than most others who have been here two years or longer. On the other hand if we were in a Court of Law, and Griffin Hawkins was being accused, the only thing the Jury could find him guilty of is losing to me in the Briefcase Ladder Match and that loss to me, and my victory over him, led me to the match against Ryan Keys, who I also defeated, and I stand before you today as your two-time Sin City Wrestling Internet Champion. So if you want to accuse me of being a great wrestler and a success and twice a two-time Champion then I admit I’m guilty of those accusations.

Pinky:  Griffin we’re not like other people in the sport of wrestling. When someone defeats James in a match, legally and fully within the limits of the rules of the match, me and James commend them on their accomplishment. We commended Ryan Keys for legally defeating James for the Internet Championship. We commended Johnny Tsunami for legally defeating James for the Roulette Championship. We commended Calvin Harris for getting the pinfall on James to win your Tag Team match at Climax Control 194. We even commended Kris for passing James up as the 3rd longest-reigning Roulette Champion and then passing up Goth and Equinox to become the longest-reigning Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling. I look into the camera and make a promise to you Hawkins. If you can legally defeat James, at High Stakes VII, legally as in fully within the rules of the match, then we will be the first people to congratulate you on your victory. We are not going to be jerks just because we lost a Championship Title Belt. We admire the work of others and we are not afraid, nor are we ashamed, to congratulate others on their accomplishments.

James: So there you have it Griffin. Just like in a Court of Law we have stood before you and the world to present information pertaining to our match at High Stakes VII. You see, Hawkins, I have a vested interest in retaining the Internet Championship and you are starving for a victory and to hold a Championship Title Belt. Yes, Griffin, the stakes are high for High Stakes VII. You may try to make the comment that you have everything to gain and nothing to lose and that I have everything to lose in this match. But think hard about that statement before you decide to go public with it and humiliate yourself. You have a hell of a lot to lose in this match. Hawkins you came into Sin City Wrestling as one of the most highly rated and admired superstars of wrestling. However your performance to date can only be described as “average” and that’s being nice about my comment. You want to claim you have nothing to lose and everything to gain against me at High Stakes VII? When you lose to me on October 19th you will have lost all support of the fans, all respect in the wrestling world, and you will be proven to be a two-time loser against me. If you can pull off a miracle legal win over me then you will have redeemed yourself for now. But what do you feel I have to lose if I were to lose this match? Will I lose the fact that in a mere two and a half months from signing on with Sin City Wrestling in February 2016 I won the Roulette Championship? Will I lose the fact that before 2016 was over I was already a two-time Roulette Champion and the 3rd longest reigning one at that? Will I lose the fact that I became the Internet Champion and then shortly after losing the Internet Championship to Ryan Keys I won it back and I’m now a two-time Roulette Champion? Guess what Hawkins? I don’t lose a damn thing since my accomplishments will be in the record books for eternity. The concept in the sport of wrestling isn’t always to hold a Championship Title Belt for the longest period of time. The concept is how well you perform in every match and how well you represent the Championship you are holding. I’ve been a damn great two-time Roulette Champion and a damn great two-time Internet Champion. Nobody can take that away from me. And once again I remind you if you can get a legal win over me, fully within the rules of our match, and become Internet Champion, remember that me and Pinky will be the first to congratulate you on your accomplishment. Also remember that I would have the first shot at you as Internet Champion as Number One Contender as I will hold the Re-Match Contract. Many hard and difficult things for you to think about.

Pinky:  Well, James, I’ve had enough of talking to Griffin Hawkins and trying to get him to understand truth, logic, and common sense. Time for us to end this comment session and relax whatcha think?

James:  Sounds good to me Uncle.

James and Pinky fill their wine glasses again and pick them up and make a toast to their match at High Stakes VII.

Pinky:  Cheers to your victory over Griffin Hawkins at High Stakes VII!

James:  Here’s to the end of Griffin Hawkins' wrestling career!

After their toast comments they click their wine glasses together and then drink their wine. They place the empty glasses on the table and then the two face the camera and both give a double thumbs up into the camera before the cameraman cuts the camera feed and our screen goes black.

Offline Griffin Hawkins

• View Profile
    • Griffin Hawkins
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 10:57:10 PM »
 Epilogue

In life...we all are met with obstacles....we can either overcome it, or run from it. I choose to fight it. I came to Sin City Wrestling to make a name for myself...and I knew the minute I got here, certain others would try and keep me from reaching the top. One of those people happen to be Christian Underwood....whether his vendetta against me is because he's insecure of someone like me succeeding where he's failed, or if he's doing it out of some kind of jealous..it doesn't matter. Because he is standing in front of me and my road to the title...he is the Guest Referee in my match against James Tuscini.

It's already an uphill battle.

Tuscini is bad enough, having to deal with him in the match. But what makes this worse is I have a General Manager who has been trying to hold me down the last few weeks as a possible deciding factor in this match. But am I scared? No. This isn't my first time dealing with adversity. When the night comes and sleep overtakes me, I know that I have to keep fighting no matter what is in my way. James Tuscini is indeed a tough man to beat, but he is not invincible. In a way his defeat helped me...because after playing the match over and over again in my head, I know where I went wrong. A lot say that defeat makes you smarter and prepares you for the next battle. Sun Tzu himself likely dealt with many defeats...but didn't allow it to throw him off his game.

I can't allow this to throw me off mine.

It seems no matter where I go, people take pleasure in trying to break my spirit and watch me bleed. They don't want me representing their company in some shape or form. I've been told to be like them...give up, give in to the forbidden temptations. I couldn't do that. A wise man once told me that if you allow hate to overtake you, it will turn you into something you swore you'd never become..something dark and sinister. I don't believe in doing any of that. I refuse to become a suit wearing sellout like Christian Underwood, or some pathetic little Gopher like James Tuscini. I got where I am today because of me, because of doing things my way. I have two sons and a beautiful wife that I hug and kiss before leaving to go to war...they all give me the drive to fight, for they are the source of my strength.

It's time to fight.

I'm not just doing this for me, I'm doing this for them. I'm doing this for every person out there who've been told they don't deserve to have what they want. I'm not gonna coast on my tag team victory like Tuscini is coasting on his victory over me...in my eyes that doesn't count. The real battle begins Sunday in Melbourne Australia. That Internet Title is coming home to me, and it doesn't matter what Christian tries to do. Because when it's over, I'm gonna be the one holding the belt over my head, and I'm gonna shove it right in his face so he can look at the man that he tried to keep down.

No turning back.

--------------------------------------

~Flashback~

I hadn't exactly endeared myself to Marquis' friends. I was almost their dinner. Marquis had warned me to stay away from them and that sounded like good advice. For the next week I stayed away from the Nightclubs, hoping to avoid them. I usually went to my normal hangouts such as the Pizzeria or the Arcade. Most times I just stayed at home with Marquis's girlfriend Tristian in their apartment. For the night she went over to her girlfriends' for a party. So I had the place to myself. One night I was watching TV when I heard a knock on the door. I figured one of them were back and forgot something...but I opened the door and saw Camilla. She had a smile on her face as she looked up at me.

Camilla Bartley: Well hello...

Her British accent sounded soothing. I felt nervous around her...I was hoping I wouldn't see her or her man again.

Griffin Hawkins: Hi...um..Marquis isn't here right now, but I'll let him know that you came around.

I go to close the door, but she stops me.

Camilla Bartley: Actually...I'm here to see you...Griffin. May I come in?

Griffin Hawkins: I'm....not sure that's a good idea...

Camilla Bartley: Don't be shy...I just want to talk, I promise...I won't touch you.

I wanted to believe her, but then I remembered what happened last time I was around her.

Griffin Hawkins: You tried to bite my neck...

Camilla Bartley: That's because I didn't know you were a friend of Marquis..if I knew I wouldn't have touched you. All I want is to start off on a new leaf..is that so much to ask Griffin?

I look in her eyes for sincerity as she looked up at me.

Griffin Hawkins: No...I guess not...

Camilla Bartley: So..can I come in?..

Griffin Hawkins: ....okay.

As she stepped inside she looked around the apartment.

Camilla Bartley: You here all by yourself?

Griffin Hawkins: Um...yeah I am.

Camilla Bartley: It must be lonely staying here all by yourself..why don't you join me on the couch?

She sits on the couch, motioning for me to come over. I nervously walk over and sit by her.

Camilla Bartley: So tell me Griffin...how did you and Marquis meet?

Griffin Hawkins: He...took me off the streets and gave me a home.

Camilla Bartley: That's quite sweet of him to do that.

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah...

Camilla Bartley: So Griffin...let's be honest here. Have you ever been with a woman before?

Griffin Hawkins: Well...a long time ago...yeah..

Camilla Bartley: I mean...a real woman...

She slowly began tracing her fingers up my chest. I immediately got a bad feeling about this.

Griffin Hawkins: Aren't you with uh...

Camilla Bartley: Don't be worried love..me and Gideon have a very open relationship. Come on Griffin..there's nothing wrong with a little fun..

I was drawn to her. There was no doubt about it..I lie back as she crawls over.

Camilla Bartley: Do you think I'm sexy?..

Griffin Hawkins: I think you're very sexy..

She smiles as she starts kissing me slowly up and down my neck. Giving in I wrap my arms around her as we kiss. It was as if she had me under her spell..but it was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"What the hell is this?"

We both stop and see that it's Marquis who doesn't look pleased.

Camilla Bartley: Oh hey Marquis, we were just having some fun..

Marquis Laveaux: Well fun's over...I think you should leave Camilla.

She says nothing and just gets up, but not before giving me a sly smile. As she leaves Marquis looks back at me with a stern look on his face.

Marquis Laveaux: I thought I told you to stay away from her.

Griffin Hawkins: But..she came here, she came onto me..

Marquis Laveaux: And you didn't seem to push her off of you.

Griffin Hawkins: ..Marquis, I..

Marquis Laveaux: Look..I'm telling you this for your own good. You need to stay away from her, and stay away from Gideon. Both of them are hazardous to your health. Just stay away..understand?

Griffin Hawkins: ..I understand..

He says nothing else and goes to his room. I look out the window and see Camilla meeting up with Gideon. I can't hear what they are saying, but he looks disappointed in what she's telling him. It looks as if they both set this up..there was something Marquis wasn't telling me about them, and one way or another..I was going to find out.

-----------------------------------------

I always do my best to keep my personal life and my professional life separate. I never want to get family involved, but I am taking a huge risk here. Aiden had a problem and he called upon me to help him out. I figured I throw him a bone and help him out...but I had no idea how in deep it is. I met up with Aiden at his home and drove him to his destination. He could tell I was not in a good mood.

Aiden Ravencroft: Look dude, are you gonna be mad at me for the rest of your life?

Griffin Hawkins: Oh I'm sorry, should I be happy that you've gotten involved with the wrong type of people?

Aiden Ravencroft: Look it's not like I asked for this...

Griffin Hawkins: When you do deals with those kind of people, you are asking for this.

He knew how angry I was with him. He sighed and tilted his head back.

Aiden Ravencroft: I don't mean to get you involved, but I don't know who else to go to?

Griffin Hawkins: You could always go to your old man..just tell him you fucked up and you need his help.

Aiden Ravencroft: Are you kidding? He's just waiting for me to go to him and admit that I fucked up so he can bail me out again.

Griffin Hawkins: So you come to me to bail you out once again.

Aiden Ravencroft: Jesus, now you're starting to sound like him.

I sigh...worst thing I want to do is sound like someone's Dad.

Griffin Hawkins: Alright...I'm gonna do you a solid and help you. But I'm not getting involved with these people..I got a family to look after and the last thing I need is them on my ass.

Aiden Ravencroft: Thanks Griff..I owe you a big one.

Griffin Hawkins: Damn right you do.

Soon we pulled up to what looked to be a Warehouse. I take a deep breath and walk inside with Aiden. A man in a suit answers the door.

Griffin Hawkins: We're here to see the boss.

Riggs Mahoney: You wearin' a wire?

Griffin Hawkins: No, we're not with the cops or anybody sir. We're just here to make an arrangement.

He slowly opens the door.

Riggs Mahoney: Right this way gentlemen.

He leads the way as we follow him. We go upstairs to the last room on the right. Sitting in his office is Vito Gambino..head of the most dangerous Mafia in California. This is my first time seeing the man up close..just being here made me feel like I was in an episode of The Sopranos. We both sit down as he looks to both of us.

Vito Gambino: What can I do for you gentlemen?[/clor]

Griffin Hawkins: Well...sir. My friend here Aiden has been making some bets on a few horses and he unfortunately lost those bets..

Vito Gambino: Ah yes..he made some bets with my son Gino, bet on the horse called Lucky Strike.

Aiden Ravencroft: Well..I figure with a name like that, you can't go wrong right?

He tries to laugh..but Vito looks serious. I look to him as if to say "let me handle this."

Griffin Hawkins: Mr.Gambino sir...I don't like to tell people how to do their business..but if you break Aiden's wrists..how is he gonna pay you guys back? I mean, you want him well don't you?

Vito Gambino: What is your name young man?

Griffin Hawkins: ..It's Griffin Hawkins..sir.

Vito Gambino: Griffin Hawkins...nice name. Listen Griffin, you seem like a smart kid, but you have to realize that I run a business...if I let him off, how will it look on me? I have to make an example out of him. Either he pays the debt...or my boys take him out..it's the way the family always does business..and it's the way we'll do it from here on. If you ever start your own business one day, you can handle it anyway you want..but nothing changes here.

Griffin Hawkins: I see..and how much does Aiden owe you?

Vito Gambino: 5000 Dollars.

Griffin Hawkins: 5 grand?...jeez..Aiden must've been feeling lucky.

Vito Gambino: I added on a grand...we usually charge interest.

Griffin Hawkins: I see...and you're absolutely sure there's no other way to settle this other than him getting the axe?

Vito Gambino: Unless you can come up with a solution Mr.Hawkins.

I think for a moment, how am I gonna get him out of this? I then came up with an idea.

Griffin Hawkins: You know..when I was a kid, me and my brother were playing baseball in our back yard, and I managed

to hit a fly ball into the next door neighbor's window. Man were they mad..

Vito Gambino: Touching story...what's the point?

Griffin Hawkins: Well..me and my brother did odd jobs for them until that window was paid off. What I am suggesting is Aiden work for you for a few weeks...like maybe as a Bartender to work off the debt. He does the basics for you and you get to take it out of his wages.

Vito Gambino: Well..we could use a new bartender down at the restaurant....okay. He'll work for us until the debt is cleared. Deal.

I nod, shaking hands with him.

Griffin Hawkins: You won't regret this sir.

Vito Gambino: I hope not. Riggs, show these two the door.

He leads us out of there...I was expecting Aiden to thank me, but I got the opposite...

Aiden Ravencroft: What the fuck man!?

Griffin Hawkins: I saved your ass and this is the thanks I get?

Aiden Ravencroft: Saved me? I gotta work for them for who knows how long to get out of this debt.

Griffin Hawkins: Hey, it was either this or you end up in the bottom of the river. They are the last people you wanna make enemies out of dude. After you do this..you never have to worry about them again.

Aiden Ravencroft: This sucks. Well..it's better than being dead I guess.

Griffin Hawkins: Just promise me after this you're not gonna get involved with them again..I don't want to be dragged into anything involving them.

Aiden Ravencroft: Okay okay..I promise.

Griffin Hawkins: Good..now let's get some lunch.

I had managed to save him once again...sure he'd be working for the mob boss..but he got himself into his mess and he has to deal with the consequences. Course...this wouldn't be the only Sicilian I'd have to deal with.

----------------------------------------------

Cameras open downtown, instead of this being in the arena, we're in a fine Italian restaurant. Many are getting food for themselves while others are leaving. I sit at a lone booth at the end of the restaurant, dressed in a suit with my hair tied back in a ponytail. In front of me is a plate of Lasagna..I begin to speak.

"Everybody wants to be on top. Everyone wants to be the man. Not just in real life..but in movies such as...The Godfather. Sonny Corleone...he wanted to do right by his boss. And when he became the man, he made sure to look out for the family. He wasn't selfish and uncaring...he actually had a softer side. But in just like in life....in an instant, everything can change....as Sonny met his end by a hail of bullets...courtesy of Barzini. My opponent kind of reminds me of Sonny in a way....hot headed...does things without thinking. Always willing to protect his own....but like Sonny...he does not see what is ahead of him. In the next few weeks...he won't meet his end being showered by bullets...oh no, he'll meet his end by a Superkick. For this match is for the Internet Title. So much riding in on this for both of us. I'm looking to capture my first title...meanwhile Tuscini is looking to do the family proud by retaining his belt...keeping it in the family. But what will happen along the way to his road to immortality? What happens when he comes home to his boss Dmitri empty handed? Will he cut him loose? We'll find out at High Stakes."

I kick back, enjoying this fine bistro.

"I wanna ask you James...has it sunk in yet? Have you realized you're on borrowed time? Sure, in the last few weeks you've acted like you're this unbeatable killing machine...but as of last Sunday proved...you're far from that. You can be beaten, and I know that I can beat you. I saw it in your eyes last Sunday when we were in the ring. Myself and Calvin Harris even though we didn't get along, we STILL managed to take down the Unholy Alliance. See...I didn't have to pin you, all I needed to prove is that you just can't keep me down. I took the absolute WORST beating from you.....and you still couldn't keep me down. I was bleeding, I was hurt, and yet you couldn't pin my shoulders to the mat. I saw the look of frustration on your face...you kept asking yourself, what do I gotta do to put this guy away? Nothing was settled between us in that match due to Dmitri and Calvin being involved, but this time around, it's different. Your time as Champion is slowly ticking down...and deep down inside, I think you know it. You can go around and tell anyone who'd listen that you beat me in that ladder match, but all you're doing is covering up your doubt with one match...one match that both of us could've won. That right there shows that even you're not sure that you're gonna walk out the Champion, hell, I think your buddy Dmitri is starting to see the same thing."

I started to believe I was seeing cracks in Tuscini's armor..I just had to make them bigger.

"You know...it's funny. It seems all you've done for the last few weeks is run around telling everyone who'll listen to you that you beat me in that ladder match. That's like literally the only thing you say these days in between you being Champion. I believe for a Champion to go around and cling to only one win just shows how insecure he really is. See, I already admitted that you beat me straight up, I moved on from that. You on the other hand...you haven't moved on. You act as if you took on Dmitri, Calvin Harris and Kristopher Ryans all in one match and came out victorious while all you did was win one match that you barely escaped from. You seem to think if you say you beat Griffin Hawkins enough times that maybe people for once will be talking about you in a positive light instead of always talking about how you're nothing more than Dmitri's little ass kisser. I'm gonna give you a bit of a reality check bud..that was one match. A match that took a lot out of both of us...yet it's almost as if you think beating me is a bigger accomplishment than winning that title itself. But hey...we saw what happened after you got that surprise victory over Calvin Harris. What did he do? He beat your ass right in the middle of that ring. Something tells me you haven't learned from that defeat. If there's one thing that annoys me..it's a slow learner. Sonny Corleone didn't learn from his mistakes...will you?"

I take a bite of my Lasagna...pretty damn good. After I swallow my piece, I continue.

"Last Sunday James, Christian Underwood gave you an offer you couldn't refuse. He decided to take it upon himself to book himself as the Special Referee. What I find funny is is that even though you won't admit it...deep down inside, you want his help. No no...you don't want his help, you NEED his help. Because the odds aren't in my favor, they are in yours. See...Christian doesn't want me to be Champion...he doesn't want me representing Sin City Wrestling in any way possible. That's why he made himself guest referee. You know what it also tells me James? He doesn't think you can do it. Because when left to your own devices, you get a little victory...but just because you're you...you don't stop. You allow yourself to get cocky, to get lazy and you allow someone who you've beaten countless times to beat you and take the title. That's why he's the Referee in this...to make sure you walk out with the title. But what's even sadder is that you're likely okay with this. If you were the Champion you are...you would march yourself right down to Christian's office and demand that he remove himself as the guest referee...hell, you'd go to Ward and tell him to remove Christian as guest referee..but you're not gonna do that. You know why? Because you're scared. You're scared that after that tag match, that beating me isn't gonna be as easy as you're making it out to be. That's why you're allowing Christian to be in this match. But it doesn't matter James. Because with or without Underwood's involvement, I am gonna be leaving Melbourne with your title."

I didn't want to say it, but Underwood might be a factor. I had to make sure that he wouldn't screw me.

"See...you predicted last week that me and Calvin Harris weren't gonna work as a cohesive unit..and you're right. We didn't get along..yet the both of us were able to beat both of you...even though I had to carry the team for most of the match. I gotta ask you, is that the best you got James? You busted me open, you bruised me up on the inside, and you still couldn't keep me down for the three count. But I'm sure in your little fantasy world where you put a spin on everything...you still don't consider me a threat. But in a lot of ways...you are right. I'm not supposed to be in this match at all. But yet...I am. A lot of stuff in my life wasn't supposed to happen. I'm not supposed to be standing here today as one of the hottest stars on the roster, yet I am. Homeless people like me weren't supposed to get out and build a family and a successful career and a life for themselves, yet I did anyway. I wasn't supposed to be a successful wrestler and win championships and get to the top of every major promotion out there, but I did anyway. The crazy thing about me James, is that every time someone tells me I can't do something...I go out and I do it anyway. You on the other hand were willing to give up on the Internet Title scene and go for the tag titles until Christian came along and gave you an opportunity at the Internet Title. Your defeat didn't phase me..whether Ward gave me the shot or not..I would've went out and proved that I am a worthy contender. On the 29th....you're gonna see why I am the rightful Champion."

The waitress pours me some wine in a glass before walking off.

"Weeks ago, you mentioned how I got a swell head...how I got overconfident, how my ego got bigger. I gotta ask...are you sure you're talking about me....or yourself? Because it seems ever since you've beaten me, it was YOUR ego that's gotten bigger. It's you that's become overconfident. And why? Just because you got one win over me? Like wow James...congratulations, I'm sure they are printing out your Hall of Fame Speech as we speak. Your boy Dmitri...he got cocky when he took the title from Calvin Harris..

but he underestimated him and took the title back. It seems as if you are going down that same path...because you're not taking into account that this isn't a ladder match. It's a straight up fight. You couldn't even keep me down in that tag match...you practically threw a tantrum after I kicked out at the count of two. Course you're probably hoping like hell that Christian steers the odds in your favor so you can walk out the Champion....whatever plan you two are likely working on by now..it's gonna backfire. Because I came here to prove that I belong among the elite here in SCW. And what perfect way to do that then to take the Internet Title."

I'm sure not only James Tuscini was watching...but Christian Underwood was watching as well.

"So..I'm wondering James...just what kind of spin are you gonna put on your loss to me at High Stakes VII? Are you gonna say that I had Christian in my back pocket? Or I somehow screwed you out of a victory? I ask because it seems no matter what, you choose not to live on the same reality that everyone else lives in. Whenever you fail at something, you make up some excuse and your senile old uncle blows smoke up your ass, telling you what you want to hear. October 29th will be the night that the truth is told. It will be the night that I expose you for what you are...a gross underachiever who's done nothing but dumb luck his way through Sin City Wrestling. The last person who took me lightly...he's no longer here. You bragged about how many times you've beaten Steve Ramone, but I retired him in my first match...something you have never ever done. So you can build yourself up to be this imaginary badass who's gonna roll in and beat everyone up....but eventually everyone wakes up from their dreams. And High Stakes is your wake up call....Sunday Night October 29th...you're not just gonna get rocked...you're gonna get whacked...arrivederci."

I sit back and enjoy my meal as the camera crew leave the restaurant.
user posted image

Accomplishments
Internet Champion(Final)
2017 Future Star Of The Year
Roulette Champion(x2)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 10:03:38 AM »
 JAMES TUSCINI WILL WIN AGAINST GRIFFIN HAWKINS AGAIN

Narrator:  Seriously? I mean SERIOUSLY? Does anyone out there still believe that Griffin Hawkins can defeat James Tuscini for the Internet Championship at High Stakes VII? If you are that one person out of 1,000 who truly believes Hawkins is going to defeat Tuscini and become the next Internet Champion then contact me and let’s make a $100 bet. I don’t mind turning my $100 into $200 when James Tuscini defeats Griffin Hawkins.

THE INTERVIEW

We switch scenes to the broadcast studio at the Margaret Court Arena in Melbourne, Australia. James Tuscini and Pinky del Ferrando are sitting at a large wooden desk looking more like news anchors than a wrestler and his manager. Both are wearing pullover shirts with James wearing a black one and Pinky wearing a red one. Not sure what else they are wearing as the rest of them is covered by the desk. James arranged an interview to be conducted by his good friend in Atlanta, Anthony Amey, who is one of the sports anchors at WSB TV Channel 2 in Atlanta. The Studio Director informs James and Pinky he has Anthony Amey on the video conference and the interview begins. James and Pinky look into a large screen that is set up where they can look directly at it while still looking into the cameras so that they can see and hear Anthony Am looking back at them. We’re sure Anthony has a similar set-up at WSB TV Channel 2 studios in Atlanta.

>

Anthony:  Oh, come on Pinky, even you have to admit that graphic is a bit over the top!

Pinky:  I don’t have to admit a damn thing! I don’t feel it is over the top at all. In fact, if anything, I held back when having the graphic made.

Pinky gives a high five to James and the two laugh and then calm down to continue with their comments.

Anthony:  James, Pinky, I want to leave the remaining air time open to you so you can talk about whatever you want. I’ll remain with you on the video conference but I won’t chime in unless I feel the need to.

James:  Thanks Anthony. This may come as a surprise to you Griffin but I want you to know I’m proud of you. I’m proud that you did exactly what I said you were going to do when it came time for you to air your comments. I’m proud that you said all the canned statements, said all the clichés I said you would say, and you made all the facial expressions I said you would make. It was absolutely hilarious that me and Pinky mentioned everything you would do and say and then you did and said them all. You must feel proud of yourself that you are overwhelming predictable.

Pinky:  Griffin eh? I know we’re not the first people in your wrestling career to give a definition of what a Griffin is but that’s okay. What we have to say is much more informative than anything that has been uttered in the past. The Merriam-Webster Dictionary has the definition for Griffin. Are you ready for it? The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines GRIFFIN as...”A mythical animal typically having the head, forepart, and wings of an eagle and the body, hind legs, and tail of a lion. And the other definition of Griffin, since we’re on the subject of mythology, is that Mythology is...”Of or relating to myths and mythology and lacking factual basis or historical validity.  Did you get that Hawkins? You’re a mythical thing. Being mythical means you’re made up. Because you’re made up you’re a fake. Being you’re a fake that explains why you lost to James in the Briefcase Ladder Match recently.

James:  Simply put Griffin you’re a myth and I’m the real thing. You’re make-believe and I’m real. You’re the thing of dreams and imagination and I’m the thing of reality. And to take this a step further I’m twice the wrestler you claim to be. I guess that makes your match against me at High Stakes VII a handicap match for you eh?. I know what you’re thinking right now...well other than DAMN! ...because you know what I said is the truth. You’re thinking if you could get others on the Roster to side with you, and interfere in our match, that you would have a slim chance of winning. There is one major flaw with that line of thought Griffin. Since I’m already twice the wrestler you are, and more people on the Roster hate you than hate me, even if you got every supporter you have on the Roster to back you up, I’ll still have more people on my side of the fight. Awww, tough shit there Hawkins! I just blew your last remote chance of defeating me clean out of the water. Wahhhh! James Tuscini sunk my Battleship!

Anthony:  I would like to jump in and make a comment. Don’t you and Pinky feel you are way over the line with your comments? Don’t you two feel any remorse at being total jerks toward Griffin Hawkins?

Pinky  Me? Feel remorse? You can’t be serious!

James:  Anthony when you go back and hear all the disgusting, evil, and foul things Griffin Hawkins has said about me, and the lies he tells about me, you cannot be serious that you feel we should hold back on our comments. If Griffin Hawkins can say lies and disgusting things about us then there are no limits of what we are allowed to say.

Anthony:  Okay. Please continue.

James Tuscini rolls his eyes and lets out a huge sigh because he cannot believe that Anthony Amey would actually question whether James and Pinky are firm in their comments.

DREAMS

James:  Griffin I’m going to do something most wrestlers would never do and that is to let you into my dreams I have when I’m sleeping. When I wake up I go to the website “dreammoods.com” to obtain an interpretation and meaning of those dreams.

Pinky:  James told me the dreams he’ll relate today and even I had to go WOW! as the interpretations and meanings are awesome! Go ahead James.

James:  One of my dreams was about MONSTERS. In this dream I killed a monster that was trying to kill me. The interpretation of that dream is when you kill a monster in your dream it means you will successfully overcome your rivals and advance to a higher position. You, Hawkins, are the rival. After I defeat you at High Stakes VII I advance to a higher level of  admiration in Sin City Wrestling.

Anthony:  That was a nice one James.

James:  The next dream I had was simple in that I obtained a VICTORY  in the dream. Although I’m not able to recall which specific victory it was I know I scored a victory in the dream. When you dream of a victory over someone, or something, it represents confidence in your abilities. Griffin I’m one of the most confident wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. While so many wrestlers get in front of the camera and talk about how unsure of themselves they are I stand there and ooze confidence in my abilities.

Anthony:  Another nice dream and interpretation.

James:  The third dream I had was I dreamed of DRAGONS. When you dream of a dragon it represents your strong will and fiery personality. During the dream one of the dragons I saw was made of metal. another made of water, and the third one made of wood. When you dream of a metal dragon is signifies an unyielding character. The water dragon symbolizes confidence. The wooden dragon signifies an analytical and logical mind. So there you have it. With my dream about the various dragons I come into our match at High Stakes VII with a strong will, fiery personality,  unyielding character, confidence, and an analytical and logical mind. I realize those terms might be over your level of intelligence to understand them to I’ll simplify them for you. What these symbols mean in the dreams is that I will not back down from you, I’m confident I’ll win, and without a doubt I can out-calculate, out-think, and out-wrestle you in any type of match. The bottom line is a very simple one. You will lose to me just as you did on October 1, 2017, at Climax Control 192.

Pinky:  Griffin we have laid it all out on the table for you to take in and think about what we’ve said. You can come into this match talking tons of smack if you want to but since you cannot back up your smack talk you’ll only succeed in humiliating yourself when James defeats you. Deal with that punk since those are the facts and you know it. Well that’s it for us Anthony. We’re done with our comments. There’s nothing more for us to say. Thanks for having us on your program for this interview.

Anthony:  No thanks needed to me guys. It’s always my extreme pleasure to have you on my program. Have a great time at High Stakes VII.

With that final comment by Anthony Amey the camera feed cuts off and the video conference interview is over and our television screen goes black.

Offline Griffin Hawkins

• View Profile
    • Griffin Hawkins
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 10:02:13 PM »
 ~Flashback~

It had been weeks after that whole incident with Camilla, I had done what Marquis said and stayed away from both of them. I had hoped I never saw them again. I guess he was looking out for my well being. But While I was starting to understand him more...I had not spoken with is girlfriend much. We always nodded to one another when we walked by and said hi on some mornings, but we never really had a conversation. Marquis was gone for the evening, leaving me and her with the place to ourselves. I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, but saw she was at the fridge looking for something.

Griffin Hawkins: Oh...I'll just wait till you're done in here...

Tristian Michaels: Oh no...it's okay. I'm on my way out.

Griffin Hawkins: Okay...

I can tell she felt awkward around me...after all I did steal from her boyfriend so of course she didn't want to stay in the same room as me. I wanted to get to know her..show that I'm not some kind of criminal. As she was leaving the kitchen I decided to go for it.

Griffin Hawkins: Uh..Tristian, if you're not busy...maybe we can go out and get some Ice Cream?...I'll buy..

As she turned to me she looked really confused. I can tell she wasn't expecting that.

Tristian Michaels: You...want to go with me to get some ice cream?

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah..I mean, if you don't want to, it's okay..I can go by myself.

Tristian Michaels: Actually...I know this nice ice cream shop downtown..it's still open for another hour and we can get something there.

Griffin Hawkins: Sounds great...let's go.

She drove us down to Jerry's Ice Cream which was in the city among the other stands and restaurants. And true to my word, I paid for both of our ice creams. I got a Strawberry cone while she got Chocolate. She seemed to be having a good time, but eventually she asked about me.

Tristian Michaels: So...tell me about yourself.

Griffin Hawkins: What do you want to know?

Tristian Michaels: Well..what did you do before you met Marquis? Where did you come from?

I felt awkward...not sure if I should talk about my family history.

Griffin Hawkins: Well...my family runs a hotel business..The Hawkins Inn.

Tristian Michaels: Wait a minute...you're Duke Hawkins' son? I had no idea.

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah...not something I brag about.

Tristian Michaels: I see...so why aren't you still with your family?

Griffin Hawkins: Well..I kind of had a falling out with them...

Tristian Michaels: Oh..I'm sorry.

Griffin Hawkins: It's okay...I'm slowly getting over it. This could be a good thing for me...see if I can make it without them.

Tristian Michaels: That's a good attitude to have.

I was glad I was hitting it off with her, but something was bothering me that I wanted to ask her about.

Griffin Hawkins: So...you okay with Marquis?

Tristian Michaels: Of course I am.

Griffin Hawkins: I mean him being a....you know.

Tristian Michaels: Oh..a Vampire? Yeah I am...are you?

Griffin Hawkins: Oh..of course I am..it's just he has certain rules for everything. Like who I can or can't talk to.

Tristian Michaels: Trust me, Marquis has your best interests at heart. He doesn't mean to come down on you, he just doesn't want you to get hurt.

Griffin Hawkins: Yeah..I guess you're right.

Soon after we finished, me and her went out to get to the car and drive home.

Tristian Michaels: Thanks for the Ice Cream tonight, that was really nice of you.

Griffin Hawkins: I figure it'd give us a chance to get to know one another.

Tristian Michaels: Hey, it's still early, maybe we can go somewhere else and I can show you around LA?..

Before I can say yes, in the shadows behind the abandoned building was Gideon and Camilla. They just stood there watching us. I immediately got an uneasy feeling and looked back at her.

Griffin Hawkins: Actually..I'm kinda beat and I wanna go home..maybe tomorrow?

Tristian Michaels: Well...okay.

She gets in the driver's seat as I quickly get in on the passenger's side, not wanting to stay there any longer. I looked back and they were still watching us..I think they mainly had their eyes on me.  I gave a sigh of relief as I saw they weren't following us. If there was a plus side to this, me and Tristian hit it off good and I knew we'd be good friends.

I had already had the Halloween decorations set up for Trick or Treating. I was set to take the kids out to get some Candy...course people will already think I'm wearing a costume with the way I look.

I even decided to make my music room look festive by adding some Pumpkins and spider webs to it. I then hear Taylor's voice calling out to me.

Taylor Michaels: Griffin, Amanda's here to see you!

I call back to her.

Griffin Hawkins: Okay! Send her on down!

Amanda slowly comes down the stairs, I smile and greet her.

Griffin Hawkins: Hey Amanda, what's...

With a shock she slapped me right across the face. I was so taken by surprise I nearly fell over. I held my cheek as I looked at her...she looked mad.

Griffin Hawkins: What the fuck Amanda?! The hell is wrong with you?

Amanda Ravencroft: What the hell is wrong with me? More like what the hell is wrong with you!?

Griffin Hawkins: What did I do?....

Amanda Ravencroft: My brother is working for the mob because of you!

I was hoping she wouldn't find out.

Griffin Hawkins: How did you know?...

Amanda Ravencroft: It doesn't matter how I know, what I wanna know is what the hell were you thinking?

Griffin Hawkins: I was thinking either do this...or your brother is gonna get killed.

Amanda Ravencroft: He might as well be dead...look at the people he's getting involved with Griffin.

Griffin Hawkins: This isn't The Godfather Amanda..he's just working at the restaurant as a bartender. And it's only gonna be for a few weeks.

Amanda Ravencroft: A lot can happen in two weeks Griffin..what if he witnesses something he's not supposed to see? Have you thought about that?

Griffin Hawkins: He's assured me that he's gonna steer clear of any mob activity from here until his debt is paid, then he's out of there.

Amanda Ravencroft: You know, I think you're being totally hypocritical Griffin, I asked you to investigate my Father's involvement of the Mob, and you refused because you didn't want to put your family in danger..and now suddenly you're putting my family in danger by putting Aiden in it.

Griffin Hawkins: That's entirely different..

Amanda Ravencroft: How is it different? Tell me.

Griffin Hawkins: Aiden has gambling debts..either he pays...or something bad happens to him.

Amanda Ravencroft: How can you be so sure nothing is gonna happen to him?

Griffin Hawkins: Amanda..I have faith that he's gonna be okay.

Amanda Ravencroft: Well sorry if that doesn't put me at ease Griff.

Griffin Hawkins: You're not really mad at me, you're more mad at him...aren't you?

I then see her expression suddenly changed from anger to exhaustion. It's as if I hit the right button.

Amanda Ravencroft: It's a little bit of both...but I think I'm mad at him more for this.

Griffin Hawkins: Not to put any blame on him, but if his stupid ass didn't bet on that horse..this arrangement wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Amanda Ravencroft: I guess you're right...look, I'm sorry. I know you didn't ask to get involved, I just found it easier to get mad at you than at him.

Griffin Hawkins: Well with Halloween a week away, he can go as a gangster..

We both laugh a little, it was good to see her smile for the first time she been here.

Amanda Ravencroft: My brother is the only one in my family who cares for me..Mom and Dad are too busy with their own lives. When we were kids and this bully picked on me, he stood up for me and got in a fight with him. I had never been so proud of him..

Griffin Hawkins: You're pretty lucky to have him as a brother.

Amanda Ravencroft: Just promise me I won't lose him..

Griffin Hawkins: I promise...but how did you get this out of him?

Amanda Ravencroft: I just bent two of his fingers backwards...he screamed like a banshee and told immediately.

Griffin Hawkins: Oh my God, my own brother used to do that to me...you're good, damn good.

Amanda Ravencroft: And don't you forget it...I'm gonna go and check on him..I'll seeya later.

Griffin Hawkins: Seeya...

She nods to me before leaving. I never thought of it from her perspective before...what if her brother gets hurt somehow? I'm starting to wonder if this was a smart idea or not.

Cameras open up once again to unfamiliar territory...to them anyway. My home. Halloween decorations are already set up, there's Spider Webs everywhere,  a Jack O Lantern, and a Skeleton on the front lawn. I sit on the bench on the front porch in black leather pants and A red and green sweater with a familiar clawed hand and fedora. I sit back, playing around with my claws before finally speaking.

"Ah...it's that time of year again...Halloween. One of my favorite holidays. This time of year everyone can be whatever they want. They can be a Vampire..a Werewolf...A Mummy...Frankenstein...not just classic monsters, but superheroes and video game characters. Some are ballsy enough to go as Donald Trump...but there is another thing I like about this holiday. This is the one time of year that you don't have to be yourself...you can be someone else. But for some...they'd rather put on an act all year round in the hopes that they convince someone that this is what they really are. James Tuscini...you could say he's always wearing his mask. Because he seems to try hard to convince the world that he is the be all end all of SCW itself when he is far from that. Halloween is a time for disguises....but at High Stakes, I'm gonna be the one who exposes Tuscini for what he really is."

The wind blows the leaves around..adding to the mood.

"Let's see if I got this straight...according to you, I whined and complained about losing that ladder match? Really...did someone misinform you of this? Or did you make all of that up like usual? I'm guessing the latter. See, this is exactly what I was talking about weeks ago. You live on your own planet of delusions. You refuse to see reality the way it is..you live in your own little world where the shit you say makes sense to nobody but yourself. Here's reality dude, I honestly didn't say anything about the ladder match afterwards. If memory serves me correctly, I got in your face the night you won the title and you backed down like a bitch when I stepped on that very title you're holding now. I noticed you never brought that up now did you? See, I already admitted you were the better that night, how is that whining and complaining to you? You hide behind a mask of lies, thinking people will believe what you say...but this Sunday, the veil will be lifted and by the time you realize what happened..you're gonna be watching me walk away with your title."

I really didn't know where the hell Tuscini was coming from..but I knew where he was going.

"You act like this is the first time I've been defeated James, well it isn't...so don't break an arm jerking yourself off. You obviously don't know me at all. In the last few years of my career...I've won matches...and I've lost matches. But I never let any of them define who I am.

I've been in the ring with people who eat guys like you for breakfast...and every time I lost, I just came back stronger. Sure, I've lost my fair share of matches...but every time I have, I came back badder than ever. I've held more Championships than you've had pieces of ass..and that belt of yours is gonna be just another one that gets added to my trophy room. So go ahead and continue to bring up your victory over me, cling to it like it's your security blanket...because after Sunday, it's gonna be all that you have left after you lose your title."

I slowly get up, looking out into the night. Halloween was gonna be interesting around here..hopefully by then I'll have the title.

"I'm wondering though James, why are you so confident? Is it because you've beaten me? Is it because your head is so far up Dmitri's ass that you can't even see the light of day anymore? Or could it be because Christian Underwood is the Special Referee? I notice in your little speech...you didn't even mention his name or his involvement in the match. You completely ignored the fact that the guest referee is a man who clearly favors you. Maybe that's why you're so confident. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if both of you were in cahoots just to make sure you walk out with the title. Some Champion you are James, you seem to be hunky dory with a man who from day one has been out to make sure that I don't succeed in SCW. If you were "superior" to me in every way...you wouldn't need Christian Underwood's help in this match. But I guarantee you when this is over...we'll see who really is superior."

I know for a fact that I can beat Tuscini...but Christian was definitely the wild card.

"Now, this isn't a court of law, so you can spare us the legal bullshit and save it for the next time you get arrested for a failed mob hit. You claim that you've done more than anyone has in a year? Well bravo..*claps hands* well done my friend. But tell me...in that time, shouldn't you be in the main event scene fighting for the World Heavyweight Title instead of piggybacking on Dmiti? Hell, you should be in the main event making this a triple threat match for the SCW Title. Yet you're not because you know deep down in your guts that you don't have what it takes to make it to the next level. That belt isn't just a title to you...it's a Halloween mask that you wear 365 days a year to hide the fact that you're nothing but a tough guy wannabe dudebro who's only gotten by on dumb luck alone and kissing the ass of the right people to assure you remain relevant. And as far as grading my performance goes..I think you're the LAST person to grade anyone's performance. Listen to those people every time I go out there...win or lose...I make sure the one thing that's in the people's mind as they file out of the arena is Griffin Hawkins. While you were out winning the title, I've been putting on matches that make people jump out of their seats. Hell, I got a LOUDER reaction than Calvin Harris on last week's Climax Control, and that is the truth. You wanna grade my performance? Grade it after I take your title."

The wind blows through my hair as I continue.

"See James...when I came face to face with you when you won that title, I saw the fear in your eyes. I saw the doubt in your eyes when you beat me down on Climax Control and the frustration on your face when you saw that even your best couldn't keep me down. And believe me..you should be scared. Christian Underwood can interject himself in my matches all he wants...

he can do whatever he wants to make sure I don't leave with your gold, but you only got a few days left until you're no longer Champion...and I'm looking to make this the worst Halloween of your life.

I'm going to Melbourne Australia to rip that title off your waist...and there ain't a damn thing that you....or your little entourage...or even Christian can do about it. When I say I'm gonna do something, I go out and do it."

I slowly come down the stairs.

"And you're right James...you have quite a lot of accomplishments...longest reigning Roulette Champion...two time Internet Champion..that's pretty impressive from where I sit. You're right about a lot...I can't take that away from you. But if you look in history books years from now..you'll see that on this faithful night...October 29th 2017....it will say that James Tuscini made one mistake that put a bloody and unremovable wound on his illustrious career when Griffin Hawkins took the Internet Title. If I learned one thing in my career..it's what goes up..must come down. It doesn't matter how big the empire you built..the legacy that you carved out for yourself..it can all come crashing down fast. And Tuscini....High Stakes VII will be the night your empire comes crashing down...courtesy of The Rock Soldier. So I suggest you bring everything you have, bring the title, bring Christian Underwood, bring your old wrinkled up one hundred and five year old uncle or grandpa or whatever he the fuck he is, hell bring the entire cast of the Sopranos while you're at it. Because I want the whole world to watch me expose you for the fraud..and charlatan you are. Time's ticking Jimbo...enjoy your last few days with that belt."

I walk closer to the camera, bringing up my clawed hand.

"See...this year for Halloween....we're gonna have a lot of tricks and treats..a lot of costumes. While some are gonna be people like...Wonder Woman..Jason Voorhees...or Luke Skywalker....this Halloween....I'm going as a Champion. Sweet Dreams..."

I smile, playing with the glove before I walk away. The camera crew make sure to wrap things up.
user posted image

Accomplishments
Internet Champion(Final)
2017 Future Star Of The Year
Roulette Champion(x2)