Author Topic: In the end, the name spoken will be.. ALEXANDRA CALAWAY  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Alexandra Calaway

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
In the end, the name spoken will be.. ALEXANDRA CALAWAY
« on: August 04, 2023, 06:37:48 PM »
Saying Goodbye is hard
Off Camera
8/2/23

The airport is bustling with travelers and the excitement of the upcoming journey fills the air. Alexandra stands near the entrance, accompanied by her daughter Ashlynn, John, and his daughter Mackenzie. The four of them are preparing to say their goodbyes as Alexandra gets ready to head to Cuzco, Peru for her wrestling show at Machu Picchu. Alexandra pulls her daughter into a tight hug.

"Take care of yourself, sweetheart. I'll miss you so much. I'm going to miss all of you.  I know it's just a few days.  But, beign away from you all sucks."

"I'll miss you too, Mom. But I know you'll rock that show and bring back another victory!"

"That's the plan! You be good for the Straders and take care of everyone, okay?"

"I will. Love you, Mom."

"Love you more, sweetie."

She kisses Ashlynn's forehead. John and Mackenzie step forward, and Alexandra turns to her boyfriend, giving him a warm smile. He wraps his arms around her and hugs her.

"You're gonna do amazing out there, babe. Like you always do. Just remember we're all cheering for you."

She rested her head on his shoulder. As she also pulls the girls into a hug.

"Thank you. I had that I'm having to leave so quickly after you get home John."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure my Dad stays out of trouble while you're gone!"

Mackenzie laughs looking around, before pulling away.

"I have no doubt about that. You're the best, Mackenzie. Look out for Ashlynn while I'm gone."

"I know! And I will."

"And I'll make sure to keep Ash safe. But seriously, be careful, okay? And have a blast at Machu Picchu."

"I will, and don't worry. I'll have my game face on the whole time."

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you, My Queen. Besides you have to come back in one piece and face Matt Knox."

The Queen comment causes Alexandra to blush and the girls giggle at the exchange.

"And I will."

The couple shares a romantic moment, kissing passionately.

"I'll be back before you know it."

"Can't wait. But we've got plenty to do to keep us busy right girls?"

As their tender moment ends, Alexandra turns to face the adventure ahead. Looking back the girls wave and John winks at her.  Ashlynn runs over and hugs her mom.

"Well, I better get going. The show won't wait for me and neither will this flight."

"Have an amazing time, Mom. We'll be waiting for you when you get back."

"Counting down the minutes. Love you all."

"Love you too, Alexandra. Kick some ass out there."

With a final wave, Alexandra walks towards the departure gate, carrying the love and support of her family with her. As she heads off to her next wrestling adventure, she knows she has a team cheering her on from home.

Undisclosed location within Machu Picchu
On Camera
8/4/23

Alexandra stands in a dimly lit area, the moon casting a great glow on her, her eyes focused on the camera in front of her, ready to address her upcoming match against Bea Barnhart and in the Triple Threat Roulette Qualifier. The soft glow of the moon causes her to cast an eerie shadow on the ground as she stands still. She takes a deep breath, steeling herself for the daunting task ahead.

"In this industry, you learn that success is not a straight line. It's a tumultuous journey, filled with peaks and valleys, victories and defeats. And trust me, I've experienced them all. I may have been the last World Champion of PWS: Apex, but that doesn't mean my path has been paved with nothing but gold."

Her eyes pierce through the camera, revealing a sense of vulnerability beneath her confident exterior. It was pretty clear that Alexandra was focused on the task at home.

"SCW has been a different beast entirely. A place where the competition is fierce, and every match is a battle for survival. I've tasted the bitterness of defeat here, and I won't deny that it hit me hard. But let me be clear, those losses only fueled the fire inside me. They drove me to push harder, to fight with everything I have, to prove that I belong at the top once again."

She clenches her fists, determination coursing through her veins. Her setbacks are still solid in her mind. Like fresh wounds after a big battle. So far her time in Sin City Wrestling, was marked with a horrible win and loss record.

"It hasn't been an easy road, and I've faced my fair share of setbacks. But through it all, I never lost sight of who I am and what I'm capable of. I am a former World Champion, and that title was not just handed to me. I fought tooth and nail to claim it, and I will fight even harder to claim a title here in SCW, Specifically the Bombshell Roulette."

Her voice grows stronger, her resolve unyielding. She needed this win, she needed to know that she was better than it seemed. She used to be at the top of the game. But lately the loss after loss, had made her consider other things.

"Yes, I've had my downfalls, but I've also had moments of triumph. I've faced the best this company has to offer, and I've shown that I can go toe-to-toe with anyone. Every loss has taught me something, every defeat has made me stronger, and now I stand here more determined than ever."

She takes a step closer to the camera, her eyes blazing with a fierce determination. With each step down the stone pathway, she can feel the strength growing within her.

"So, to my opponents, to anyone who doubts me, I say this - you may think I'm down and out, that I'm just another name on the roster. But mark my words, I am a force to be reckoned with. I am the Hellion, and I will not be taken lightly. This may be SCW, a place of trials and tribulations, but it's also a place where dreams are made. And let me tell you something, my dream is to stand tall once again as a Champion. I've done it before, and I'll do it again. So, bring on the challenges, bring on the competition. I welcome it all, because it's through these battles that I will rise. The Hellion will reign once again, and no one will stand in my way. Which brings me to my opponents. Roulette rules?  So be it."

She cracks a smile and nods, knowing she had words for both these ladies. Both were fierce competitors, however, she had a new found fire. A flame that could not be extinguished by them. Her confidence returned at long last.

"Seleana Zdunich, oh how the tables have turned. You see, it wasn't that long ago when you were cheering from the sidelines as Crystal, your beloved wife and trainer, stepped into a wrestling ring to face me. And each time, she fell victim to my relentless pursuit of victory. I relished in hurting her, in destroying her momentum, just as I will in stopping you."

She smirks, recalling the battles she's had with Crystal. Countless times the two have faced off and every time the result is the same. Alexandra had to chuckle at the fact that she would be facing the wife of the same woman who she just fought again recently.

"Crystal gave it her all, just like she trained you to do, but it wasn't enough to stop the Hellion. And now, here you are, stepping up to the plate to face me yourself. But let me be clear, Seleana, you're not going to find a different outcome than Crystal did. You see, Seleana, you may be riding on the coattails of your wife's success, but that doesn't make you a champion, or even championship material. It doesn't make you worthy of stepping into the ring with me. Crystal may have trained you, but she couldn't prepare you for the war that awaits you when you face the Hellion. She couldn't prepare you for the ferocity, the determination, and the hunger that drives me. I will show you why I am the queen of this ring, and you will bow down before me. Ask her, go on, look at your wife and ask her how badly it hurts to be in that ring with me.”

Her voice turns cold and confident as she speaks about the upcoming match. Her eyes lock onto the camera, her intensity burning bright.

"You may be trained by Crystal, but you are not her. And no matter how much she may have taught you, no matter how much she has poured into you, it won't change the fact that you are stepping into the ring with me, the woman who has conquered opponents far greater than you. The woman who isn’t afraid to do what must be done. I hope you're prepared, Seleana, because this is not going to be a walk in the park. This is not going to be a training session with your wife. This is a battle, a war, and I intend to win it. I will show you just why I am the Hellion, the woman who has fought her way to the top and will stop at nothing to stay there.

She takes a step closer to the camera, her voice low and dangerous. Almost cold and uncaring.

"You may think you know me, Seleana, but you don't. You may think you know what I'm capable of, but you have no idea. I have faced opponents from all walks of life, and I have emerged victorious time and time again. And you, my dear, are just another name on the list. I hope you've been training hard, Seleana, because you're going to need every ounce of strength and skill you can muster. I don't back down from a fight, and I sure as hell don't let anyone stand in my way. The Bombshell Roulette Championship is mine, and I will do whatever it takes to make sure it is around my waist."

Her confidence oozes from every word she speaks. She lets her words hang in the air, the intensity of the moment palpable.

"So, Seleana, you can bring all the fight you want, but it won't be enough. You can have the support of Crystal, but it won't save you. Because when you step into that ring with me, there will be no mercy, no quarter given. It will be a battle for the ages, and I will come out on top, just like I always do."

She took a deep breath, pausing for just a few moments.

"Bea Barnhart, you must be feeling pretty good about yourself, huh? You think you're on top of the world just because you managed to beat me in one of my first matches in SCW? Well, let me tell you something, Bea, that was then, and this is now. Things have changed, and I've changed."

Her voice drips with contempt as she recalls that painful loss.

"I remember that night like it was yesterday. The humiliation, the frustration of falling short against you, it still lingers in the back of my mind. But let me be clear, Bea, that was a long time ago, and I've grown since then. I've been in other companies, learned a few lessons here in Sin City Wrestling, fought some of the best and became a force to be reckoned with."

Her eyes narrow as she speaks with an edge of malice.

"You think you've seen my best? Oh, honey, you haven't seen anything yet. I've been biding my time, waiting for the perfect moment to get my revenge. And now, with the Roulette Qualifier upon us, that moment has arrived. You may have beaten me once, but I promise you, it won't happen again."

She takes a deep breath, trying to contain her anger.

"You see, Bea, I've had to claw my way to the top, and I'm not about to let you or anyone else stand in my way. The fire inside me burns hotter than ever, and I will not be denied. I will destroy you in that ring, and I will prove to everyone that I am the superior competitor."

Her voice grows cold and calculating.

"You may think this is just another match, but for me, it's personal. You humiliated me once, and I will make sure it's the last thing you ever do. I will break you, Bea. I will make you regret ever stepping foot in the same ring as me."

She steps closer to the camera, her eyes blazing with intensity.

"You won't be able to hide behind your past victories this time. I am a different woman now, a woman who will stop at nothing to get what she wants. And what I want is to crush you, to wipe that smug grin off your face and leave you lying in the dust."

Her words are laced with venom as she continues.

"You see, Bea, this isn't just about winning the Roulette Qualifier. This is about redemption, about proving that I am better than you in every way. So get ready, because I'm coming for you, and I won't stop until I've taken everything from you. I step into this ring with one goal in mind - to take down the woman who once thought she could break me. Bea Barnhart, you may have beaten me before, twice I might add, but let me make one thing crystal clear - that was a fluke, a mere blip on my journey to greatness."

Her voice resonates with unwavering confidence as she continues.

"I have faced the toughest of opponents, battled through the most grueling matches, and risen to the top of this industry. But there's one thorn that's been stuck in my side, and that's you, Bea. You dared to think that victory over me made you superior, but I'm here to show you that you couldn't be more wrong."

She takes a moment to let her words sink in, her eyes never leaving the camera.

"Bea, you may have been blinded by your own arrogance, but I've been honing my craft, improving every single day, and learning from every setback. You see, I thrive on challenges, on proving my worth in the face of adversity. And at Climax Control, I will prove, not only to you but to the entire world, that I am the true dominant force in this industry.

The crowd roars in response, energizing Alexandra even more. Her eyes blaze with intensity as she continues her passionate tirade.

"When we step into that ring, I will unleash every ounce of fury and determination I possess. You may think you know what's coming, but trust me, you have no idea. You'll be facing a woman who has faced her darkest fears and emerged stronger than ever before. Bea, I'm not just fighting for victory in the Roulette Qualifier. No, I'm fighting for redemption. I'm fighting for every moment I've spent training, sacrificing, and pouring my heart and soul into this business. I'm fighting for all the doubters and naysayers who ever questioned my abilities. And I'm fighting to prove to myself that I am, without a doubt, the best in the world."

Her voice takes on a chilling tone as she issues a  further warning to her opponent.

"So, Bea, I hope you're ready because when I step into that ring, there will be no mercy, no respite. I will show you the true meaning of pain, the true meaning of defeat. And when the dust settles, there will be no doubt left in anyone's mind that I am the one who deserves to advance in the Roulette match to face Jessie Salco at Violent Conduct."

She raises her arms, soaking in the energy of Machu Picchu around her. The energies in the earth fill her with the strength of the ages. She focuses her gaze back on the camera once more, opening her eyes focused on the lens. A fire filled her eyes.

"When we all step into that ring, history will be made. And I will once again prove that I am not just the Hellion I claim to be, but the future Bombshell Roulette Champion of SCW. So, Bea Barnhart, brace yourself because the Hellion is coming for you, and there's no escaping the wrath that's about to be unleashed. Bea Barnhart, you made a big mistake by crossing me. And now, you're going to pay the price. The clock is ticking, and your time is running out. See you in the ring.”

With that, Alexandra turns around and walks back up the steps into Machu Picchu, with a newly found focus she hadn’t had in a while. Jessie Salco and Alexandra would meet at Violent Conduct and all she had to do, was make sure that Bea and Seleana did not.