Author Topic: Tagging  (Read 1985 times)

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
Tagging
« on: December 11, 2011, 02:23:19 AM »
 Scene:

Dressed in a black tank top and basketball shorts with black Nike Ccrosstrainers on Old Skool goes through his mid day ritual  of a five mile run. He think of nothing but the next match ahead of him as he throws a few boxing jabs here and there stretching out muscles that will be used but not noticed during his matches.

A few kids in the neighborhood see him and try to keep up with him as usual but he leaves them and waves without stopping as to not seem rude but acknowledge their existence. All kids want attention and adults too. Why else would he be in a ring on television where hundred to millions of people can see him and be awed at his accomplishments when they walk through his door.

When not in the ring he wants to be a normal guy who just does his thing and have fun like any other red blooded American in this great country.

He stops at the parks recreation points with the Olympic like even bars and hops up mounting one bar into a sitting position and slowly lets his body down until he hangs upside down placing his hands behind his head and begins a series of sit ups.

As he works out his mind goes into overdrive as he thinks of moves and counter moves against would be opponents and the like.> Only now he was doing so mentally with a second partner as he was hooked up with Bo Dreamwolf for the next event put together by the ‘lethal lottery’.

Righting himself on the bar until he was sitting up literally he looked about the park and sighed a bit. Its been a long time since he partnered with anyone and somehow he was looking forward to it as he could make a potential ally in the event they didn’t tag again they would at least leave under good words and a hand shake.

Terrible T Left him bitter and broken the last time he had a partner back in Michigan.

1995:

‘Simply Fabulous’ a fresh face tag team who was anything but fair or strangers to each other had pulled a fast one with the owner pretending to be rookies wanting that one time offer and playing Old Skool and Terrible T. during a championship match in which they were the defending team.

All seemed to go their way until suddenly moves became sharper and missed opportunities courtesy of the veteran team ‘Simply Fabulous’ played them to the limit distracting the ref, hitting them with foreign objects, and even to the point of nearly breaking Old Skool’s arm when they ‘Accidentally’ knocked out the referee. Thus reviving him when the damage was done and he was pinned making them the new Lansing Tag Team Champs of LPW.

Old Skool thought it couldn’t get any worst until terrible t attacked him and left him in the ring battered and alone. “You EVER come near me again and I will bury you!” Had been his last words and they haven’t spoken since.

Present:

Old Skool shakes himself from the revelry and looks down to see some of the neighborhood kids have caught up to him clamoring about and playing as well other health nuts wanting their turn at using the apparatus.

Hopping off the bars he takes the red face towel he kept in the pocket and wiped his face off as he looled around the park watching a few of the kids imitating wrestlers while he was their which got him thinking of the up coming match. “I’ll watch your back Dreamwolf I just pray you do the same for me.” he muttered with a sigh as he put away the towel and began jogging back towards his home.