Author Topic: Lord Raab's new muscle servant meeting  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Lord Raab's new muscle servant meeting
« on: December 09, 2014, 09:01:28 PM »
 OOC: So I thought to bring another character into my story because I feel Raab needs someone else to talk to and I'm gonna put this guy in my next RP whoever I'll face next. Hope people will enjoy the preview development of the new character.

Recently, Henry Losak's been in meetings with a new guy who wanted to follow Raab's path and they sat in the offices and Raab wasn't around due to him doing training in Texas and there's a man who was wearing like a body armour with a gas mask and wearing black trousers and black shoes. They were sitting opposite each other and Henry speaks.

Henry Losak: "So I see that you're very interested in being apart of our anger team am I right?"

??: "Yaarrp."

Henry Losak: "Well, I've been looking for someone like you for quite sometime and I'm sure my client Lord Raab will be proud to have you aboard. I know you may wonder when you're going to meet him. You will meet him during the Christmas holidays."

Henry knew he wasn't going to get a lot out of this new potential man because he doesn't like speaking much.

Henry Losak: "I feel sometimes, Raab needs someone other than me to chat to and let his anger out on you rather than with me all the time. He's a pissed off man who has a lot of anger issues. Be careful though because he can really hurt you."

This time, the guy was nodding his head, understanding everything Henry was saying.

Henry Losak: "I feel you could be following him and be the first to accept Raab as you're leader and being under his power. Does the thought of being Raab's muscle servant sound good?"

Henry looks at the man who seems very big and well built that could be a wrestler, but the unknown man takes a lot of deep breaths like a monster would and he slouches on the chair and speaks.

??: "Yaarrp."

Henry Losak: "Welcome aboard to our team. You'll be under the powers of the monster Raab and follow his guidance and do whatever he says. I think you both will get along fine and I'll arrange things with Raab after he's done training tomorrow night. Thank you for coming and you may leave."

Henry and the masked guy shook hands as the masked man leaves the headquarters with Henry having a smile on his face, knowing he won't be pushed around much any more and for them to fight and hang together as Henry continues to do more paperwork in the office.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:36:30 PM by Lord Raab »