Author Topic: The Boss Ladies Vs The Female Elders  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
The Boss Ladies Vs The Female Elders
« on: April 30, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »
 Post all roleplays here.
Limit: 1 per week, per team. 5000 word limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 04:16:39 AM »
 April 2nd, 2017
The unaired segment from Climax Control 175

The backstage area of the Joseph J. Gentile Arena in Chicago, Illinois was beginning to get a little crowded as Belinda Warwick slowly makes her way through the Gorilla position. Zuri Chastain is waiting by the bottom step as Belinda slowly hobbles down to meet her tag team partner. “What happened out there Belly?” asks Zuri as Belinda shakes her head while grimacing in pain. “I have no idea,” she answers vaguely while slowly walking past Zuri heading for the locker room. Zuri waits for a few seconds before following after Belinda.

Thirty minutes have passed as Belinda is sitting on a black leather couch with her knee propped up and a bag of ice wrapped around her petula. “I highly underestimated Evie Baang,” she finally says as Zuri turns her head to look at her partner. “Yes, you did,” replied Zuri as she stands up to her feet. Belinda tilts her head to the side while looking at her partner. Zuri didn’t look to be in the best of moods as Belinda scoots herself up a bit while keeping her knee elevated. “What’s wrong Zuri?” asks Belinda. “This team is what’s wrong,” she answers while turning her torso away from Belinda.

Shock fills her face as Belinda couldn’t believe what Zuri had just said. “What are you talking about?” she asks. “For months, I have practically carried you on my back and what have I got to show for it. Nothing. You are worthless Belinda,” answers a frustrated Zuri as she turns to face Belinda. After taking a few moments to let those words sink in, Belinda stands up and takes a couple steps toward Zuri. “Worthless? I don’t remember you ever coming to my aide when those Female Elders were constantly double teaming me. I don’t remember you ever congratulating me when I was the one who got us the victory over Azz n Class. Let’s not forget our victory over The Angel Clan. I was instrumental in that one too. If you ask me, then you are the worthless one in this partnership,” responds Belinda as Zuri shakes her head. Belinda takes one final step as Zuri looks up at her very large tag partner. Without saying another word, Belinda grabs her large black duffel bag and flings over her shoulder. “Where are you going?” asks Zuri as Belinda moves toward the locker room door.

“I’m done,” is all Belinda says while turning the door handle and stepping out into the hall. She closes the door behind her and makes her way towards the exit.

April 4th, 2017
Starting fresh

It’s been close to forty eight hours since Belinda walked out on her former business associate Zuri Chastain. For Belinda it was a chance to change things while getting some time to go home to her family and friends. The 64 passenger Greyhound bus strolled on down the road as Belinda sat close to the window. Her eyes watched as the road continually disappeared beneath the tires. “Excuse me miss,” says one of the passengers on the bus. Belinda turns her head to see an older gentlemen walking past her seat. He looked a little rugged with his white button down shirt sticking out of his zipper. His silver hair was sticking up like a porcupine and his hands were trembling. “Yes, how may I help you?” she asks calmly while trying not to alert the other passengers. “Are you Belinda Warwick from Sin City Wrestling?” the old man answers with genuine question while still trembling. “Yes, I am her,” she answers with a soft smile on her lips as she brushes her hair over her right shoulder. “I don’t mean to bother you Ms. Warwick but could I get an autograph for my granddaughter,” he wonders while reaching into his pocket to pull out a small autograph book with the name Alice Monroe written on the front cover. Belinda’s smile grows a little bigger while softly taking the book into her hand. She flips it open while taking a pen out from the front pocket of her bag. “Can you make it out to Alice Monroe?” he asks. Belinda nods her head while scribbling down her name while writing a small note into the book.

She smiles while handing the book back to the old man. A small tear trickles down his face as she reaches for his hand. She grips it with one hand on the bottom while placing the other on the top. “No need for tears sir,” she says gently while leaning up and giving the old man a gentle peck on his cheek. The old man smiles again while reaching his hand up and feeling his cheek. Belinda sits back in her seat while laughing softly. The old man silently thanks her before returning to his seat. She just shakes her head playfully before returning her attention to the world moving at a quick pace.

April 5th, 2017
Meeting Jordan Monroe

“It’s going to be another scorcher folks,” states the weatherman on the television as Jordan was finishing up some paperwork before meeting with her staff. Jordan was wearing a silver blouse with her long black hair tossed into a very tight ponytail. A couple of fans were going as the sun was beaming through the third floor window. She was sitting behind her teakwood desk looking over the budget from last month. “This can’t be right,” she mumbles to herself as she looks at some of the expenses made by her coaching staff as free agency had begun. A soft knock on the door jam echoes through the small room as Jordan lifts her head up from the paper work. “Yes Emery, can I help you dear?” she asks calmly while placing her hands on top of her desk. “Ms. Monroe, I just wanted to you let you know some guy is on the phone,” answers Emery as she leans her head inside the door frame while keeping her body positioned in the hall.

Jordan looks at her while tilting her head. “Did you happen to get a name?” asks a curious Jordan. “He didn’t give it but he did say you would know him,” answers Emery as Jordan reaches her left hand up off her right hand and reaches for the phone. She lifts it up off the receiver and places it to her ear. “What line is he on Emery?” asks Jordan. “Line 3,” answers Emery as she quietly pulls the door shut and returning her cubicle. Jordan releases the hold button while presses the line 3 button. “Hello, this is Jordan Monroe, how may I help you?” she asks while continuing to go over the budget. “Hello Jordan,” a voice comes over the other side as Jordan’s eyes widen.

“Who is this?” she asks while looking into the distance. “This is Mr. CEO,” the voice answers as Jordan gulps. Charles E. O’Roberts was one of the few men responsible for giving her a break in the wrestling business. It was because of him that she met her first tag team partner. “Uh, hi, uh, Mr. CEO, what do I owe this unexpected phone call,” replies Jordan as she scoots her chair back a bit. “I know we haven’t spoken in a few years but I was informed that Belinda will be looking for a new tag partner,” responds Charles as Jordan’s eyes grow wider. “Are you sure about that Charles?” she asks hoping this wasn’t some belated April Fool’s prank her old trainer was playing on her. While waiting for him to answer, her cell phone lit up with a picture of her sister. “Hold that thought Charles,” she blurts out while placing the phone down onto the desk. She quickly picks up her cell phone and presses the talk button.

“What’s up Alice?” she spurts out while getting up to her feet. “Jo, do you remember Belinda Warwick?” she asks with a hint of a whisper while keeping her head down. She didn’t want someone to know she was talking on the bus. The older woman who posed her grandmother was partially asleep as her eyes gradually look back at Belinda. “Yes, she is my old tag team partner. Why do you ask?” Jordan asks as confusion was starting to show on her face. “Because she is on the same bus I am on at the moment,” answers Alice while trying to keep her voice down. Jordan couldn’t believe what her sister was telling her when her office door opened slightly. “Um, Miss Jordan,” Emery says softly as Jordan turns her head to see her assistant once again. “Hang on Alice,” she says before placing her hand over the receiver. “What’s up Emery?” she asks while keeping her smile up.

“Coach Dunn is here,” answers Emery. Shit, thought Jordan as she gave Emery a brisk nod of her head. “Thank you,” she mouths while returning to the phone conversation with her sister. “Alice, I will have to call you back,” she says as Alice is the one with a look of confusion on her face. “Go? Aren’t you picking me up from the bus station?” asks Alice. “I’m going to be in meetings with most of my staff before the spring training begins. I’ll shoot Gabe a text to pick you up,” answers Jordan. Alice sighs while leaning back in her seat. “Okay, I’ll see you when I get home,” replies Alice. “Okay, I love you Alice,” retorts Jordan. “I love you too,” she retorts back as the line goes dead.

Jordan takes a minute to compose herself before slipping her cell phone into her right front pocket of her jeans before walking back over towards her desk. “You can show him in now Emery,” she suggests while clearing her throat. Emery nods her head while looking at a middle age man wearing a navy blue polo shirt tucked inside white khaki pants. “Miss Monroe will see you now Coach Dunn,” says Emery as she steps away from the door. “Thank you Emery,” replies Coach Dunn as he steps over the threshold.

“Come on in Coach and please shut the door,” Jordan says as the coach closes the door behind him.

April 5th, 2017
Five hours later

It was nearing 3 in the afternoon as the Greyhound bus driver was getting ready to pull into the bus station just inside the city limits of Racine, Wisconsin. Belinda felt the bus slowing down as she turned to ask one of the passengers a question. “Why are we stopping?” she curiously asks while keeping one hand on the back of her seat. “We are pulling into a bus station dear. This where people get onto different busses,” answers the passenger behind Belinda as she turns back around. Riding a bus was all new to Belinda since she was used to flying everywhere but that was when she was teaming with Zuri. As Belinda was thinking about the location she was currently in, the driver of the bus comes over the intercom.

“Thank you all for a very pleasant ride. We will be stopping here in Racine, Wisconsin before pulling out for New York City in a couple of days,” he says as Belinda couldn’t believe her ears. Racine? Did he just say Racine? Belinda thought wildly in her mind as she was preparing to get up out of her seat. Her eyes were scanning around until a young woman with light brown hair appears in her gaze. No it can’t be. She says again in her mind while calmly making her way towards the front of the bus. Alice was already off the bus trying very hard not to get seen. Belinda takes another look out of the window as her eyes lock onto the small stature that was Alice.

Belinda’s eyes widen as she tries to move faster off the bus. Alice is looking through the sea of faces trying to find her big brother Gabe when “Alice!” is said out loud. Alice stops dead in her while taking a gulp. “You don’t see me,” she mutters to herself while looking over her shoulder. Just out of the corner of it, she sees Belinda standing on the ground. “Oh my god,” blurts Belinda as she couldn’t believe her own eyes. “Is that really you Alice?” asks Belinda. “Hi Belinda,” answers Alice as she turns to face an old family friend. “I almost didn’t recognize you,” replies Belinda as she takes a few steps closer. Alice takes a quick look down at herself before looking back up. “Yeah, it has been a long time since I last saw you too,” responds Alice.

“How’s Jordan?” asks Belinda. “Jordan is doing great,” answers Alice not knowing what to really tell Belinda since they haven’t spoken in years. “What are you doing riding the bus anyways Belinda?” Alice questions while checking her phone for any missed calls or text messages. “I didn’t have money for a plane ticket and I needed sometime to think about stuff,” Belinda answers vaguely as she looks down at her own phone. “Are you staying in town long?” asks Alice. “I don’t know. I probably will find a place to take a shower and get some sleep,” answers Belinda as Alice’s phone lights up with a text message. “Okay, I’ll see you around,” says Alice as she makes a beeline for the parking lot as Belinda fixes her bags on her shoulders. She makes her way toward one of the taxi cabs waiting by the curve.

Match Promo
Disclaimer: The following may not be suitable for anyone under the age of 13. Also the fourth wall may or may not get broken.

Into The Void 6 is being announced as the biggest Into The Void in the history of Sin City Wrestling. The fact that it is emanating from one of the biggest cities in professional wrestling history could be one of the reasons. That would be the truth if you asked the fans who purchase the tickets and purchase the show on their cable providers. However if you were too ask the competitors who are booked for the show. They would argue that they were the reason this could be the biggest show. That argument couldn’t be more true when it comes to the newest bombshell tag team on the roster. Belinda Warwick returns to Sin City Wrestling but this time she is with someone she can truly trust to have her back. That person is none other than Jordan Monroe. Jordan Monroe has been in this business close to eight years. She is a highly decorated singles competitor on the independent scene but when Belinda needed a new partner. Jordan was quick to accept the position. Sin City Wrestling will be the third major wrestling promotion in her career. Sin City Wrestling’s Pussy Willow had a sit down interview with both Belinda and Jordan this past week.

Pussy Willow: “Ladies thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to take this opportunity to talk about your upcoming bout with a team you are very familiar with Belinda in the Female Elders. Before we get to them, can you ladies talk about your history as a tag team?”

Jordan leans back in her chair while running her right hand through her slick black hair.

Jordan Monroe: “How much do you want to know? I mean didn’t you get enough of our history earlier in the program.”

Belinda chuckles.

Belinda Warwick: “I’m sure she doesn’t want to know the painful parts Jordan but we could talk about how we are like sisters.”

Jordan turns her head towards Belinda and crunches her nose a bit.

Jordan Monroe: “Well, we will get to the painful parts of our relationship but I guess that will happen on it’s own time. As for our history, Belinda and I are a well oiled machine.”

Pussy nods her head while shifting her weight a little in the chair.

Pussy Willow: “We thought you and Zuri were a well oiled machine Belinda but that didn’t work out so well the last time. How can this be any different?

Belinda sighs knowing that was going to come up sooner or later.

Belinda Warwick: I thought so too but when the cameras weren’t rolling. Zuri would disappear for hours without telling me a fucking thing. Also if we were such a well oiled machine, how come I was the one always getting pinned? Can you answer me that one? The fans deserve better from me and teaming with Zuri wasn’t it. As for you question, I know Jordan will have my back. Not to mention, she understands that sometimes you have to dig done deep in order to give the paying fans something to watch.

Jordan clears her throat while putting her right index up in the air.

Jordan Monroe: I know you didn’t ask me the question but I watched those matches when Belinda teamed with that oxygen thief. Belinda was always seen as some rookie who has size and not an equal. From an outsider’s perspective, it looked like Zuri was just using Belinda but that’s not what I do.

Pussy listens intently while nodding her head in accordance to the responses.

Pussy Willow: As you two prepare for your battle with The Female Elders, what steps are you taking to make this something worth watching?

Belinda smiles while looking at Pussy.

Belinda Warwick: I’ll take a stab at answering this question since I have faced them a couple of times. The last few times I faced them, I may have took them lightly and it cost me greatly. Since those battles, I have learnt a few things. As a duo they are an incredible force but that is only when they are fighting together as a unit. When you get them in a one on one situation, Alana Allure is the weak link since she has the least experience.

Jordan clears her throat again.

Jordan Monroe: That may be true but I watched her compete. Alana is a very quick study and she does have quite a bit of skills hidden beneath that arrogant swagger she has going for her. Alana doesn’t do well when she battles with someone who can match her in everything. I predict that she will struggle when facing me in that ring. I may be small but I pack a serious punch. I’m like one stick of dynamite. One minute I am calm as a cucumber but once my fuse is lit then it’s game over.

Pussy nods her head while Belinda taps the side of her head.

Belinda Warwick: The second step to stopping them will be showing Song that she isn’t that good. Yes, she can talk the talk and she can back it up. However we all know that I dominated her in every match we had and she didn’t have much of an answer for me without help. Alana and Song both have that problem. They mistake confidence for cockiness and it cost them in more ways than one.

Pussy sighs a little.

Pussy Willow: We are running out of time.
Belinda and Jordan both groan while looking over towards Alice and Kirsten.

Pussy Willow: Before we end, can you tell the fans at home what they can expect at Into The Void from you as a unit.

Belinda and Jordan first glance at each other as smiles fill both of their lips.

Jordan Monroe: The fans who see us live in New York City will be able to witness Belinda and myself come together as a real unit. We are not coming into the event with thoughts of losing or even thinking of what if scenarios because quite frankly those don’t exist with us.

Belinda Warwick: Jordan is quite right Pussy. The fans at home and those who spend their hard earned money will see a match that could very well steal the show. I know what our opponents are capable of but they don’t have any clue what I am truly capable of when I’m working with an equal. Since my weakness is speed, Jordan helps mask that with her quickness and agility. She provides the masterful special effects with precision and accuracy.

Jordan chuckles a bit.

Jordan Monroe: Oh stop it Belinda, you are going to make me blush. I am quite sure no one wants to see a chipmunk with rosey cheeks. However, I am certain they want to see us give them something to remember. Whether it’s me diving through the ropes and knocking the arrogance out of The Female Elders or Belinda slamming the cockiness out of them. Whatever the case, we will do it with every fiber of our beings. Just because we are fan favorites, doesn’t mean we won’t stoop to the lowest levels to get the job done.

Belinda nods her head while keeping her smile.

Belinda Warwick: The Female Elders will just be the beginning as we look to rise up the ranks till we earn our shot at the bombshell tag team championships. We aren’t going to demand anything like The Female Elders. Jordan and I don’t care how much we are paid because we don’t care about the money. We do this because we love it and come Into The Void. You will find out first hand how much we love this sport. When we are crushing you like two insects digging in the grass.

Jordan finally sits up in her seat and stares directly into the camera.

Jordan Monroe: Ladies, bring everything you got because we want nothing less than your absolute best but don’t get upset if your best isn’t good enough. In the end ladies, we will be the one to BOSS your life up.

Belinda smiles while Pussy signals to cut the camera off.

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 11:52:54 PM »
 Song’s house
April 24 2017
Off Camera

Song and her new girlfriend Ashley have been seeing each other for sometime now. Though they tend to only hook up and do just one thing.  Song felt that is was better than nothing. But that is not was Song was looking for at the time, Song just wanted someone to talk to someone who might understand. Though they never really talked much before she has trained with her in the past.

Song went to her as she to had broken up with at the time her fiancé. Song figured if anyone can help her it would be her. Song knew this could lead to trouble as Ashley is also the manager of Kenzi. Song's ex GF.

Song Didn’t care about that as Kenzi is like all her other ex at this point so it was nothing for Song to just go to Ashley. Song happen to have her number from when she and Kenzi would train with Ashley acting as their coach.

About a week after Ashley had been dumped Song gave her a call. Song at the time needed her get her mind right and the lack of booking in SCW had Song looking for work else where to fill the void. Song however had been arguing with Sam Tolson for sometime and had a match booked for the two of them in her own turf WWH.

The match was set and BAM Sam breaks up with Ashley. Now for Song that came out of nowhere as there was never any public fighting between them. Song single as well figured she can call Ashley, they can be there for each other and train like they did a few months back.

Song would end up sending her a text and sees where it goes

Mar 17
Song: Please forgive me for getting in your business but i just wanted to say that I hope you are okay. I kind of heard what happened. How are you holding up?

Ashley: hung over \'sad.gif\'… Do me a favor Song and kick Sam Tolson's ass next time you fight her \'sleep.gif\'

Song:  #VM Song: Hey I did it once I will do it again. But hey if you need someone....
*Song takes a second to gather her thoughts, as rather AMC wants to admits it or has even realized such a thing she takes a deep breath loud enough for AMC can hear it the VM ..*  

Hey if there is anyone who understands the pain you are in its me. Kenzi left me out and dry as I am having a real hard time with it. If you just need someone to talk to please call me. I am here for you. Lord knows I can use a friend myself from time to time.

I do wish you the best but if you need someone to lean on or just talk to. Please I'm here for you okay?

*Ashley Listened to VM and smiles knowing she has at least 1 friend left* \'smile.gif\'

*Song sends a picture text in hopes to cheer not just Ashley but herself as well.*

Song: A hug from me to you because we're the real victims out of this whole shenanigans

Ashley: Thanks Song. I agree we both deserve hugs and some tender loving care \'smile.gif\'

Song: Okay look Ashley I’m all for the flirting but I need to warn you. When I was finally ready to give myself to Kenzi she turned me down. I never felt so unwanted and lonely. Watch what you tell me as you are playing with fire right now.

Ashley sends her a smiley emoji

Song: I can't lie I feel very lonely right now. Here in case you are as well. Have this picture of me.

Ashley: You are very pretty.
Kenzi was a idiot letting you go ☺
Glad you are my friend

Song: Yeah, I still love her but why when she doesn't want me and would rather be out there sleeping with whoever. She had it made here all she had to do was want it. I guess I wasn't pretty enough for her.

But what about you? Who you really holding up? What happened if you don't mind me asking?

Ashley: Not really sure. I came home and Sam was gone. Left me a dear Jane letter saying she did not want me

Song:  I'm really sorry. I don't get it. were not bad people. I know you love her as i love Kenzi, it sucks. You didn't deserve that. That is really fucked up. How have you been getting by since then?

Ashley: Mostly drinking. Probably should stop doing that

Song:  Well I guess if you ever find yourself drinking alone and wanted someone to talk to. You can always count on me.

Ashley:  Thx Song.

Song: Anytime

The next day

Song: Just wanted to say hi. How is everything going with you?

Ashley: As good as can be expected I guess. So um maybe we could hang out tomorrow?
We can do whatever you want. Just want to get out of the house

Song: I would really like that. I to have been in the house, It’s been by choice. I have cut almost everyone off. Yet I find myself liking this idea of seeing you. I feel as if this would do is both some good.  

The thing is it would have to be later at night unless you were willing to travel and meet me in Stockton, California. The reason I say this is because  I have a match tomorrow in Stockton, California, I can see you earlier if you were to go to my match then we can spend as much time as you want after. Its SCW Biggest how of the year Blaze Of Glory. I know I would be asking a lot but I really wouldn’t mind if you come for me.

Ashley: I can come to your show. Be nice to see you wrestle, If you win you get a big hug and kiss \'smile.gif\'

Then we can hang out the rest of the day and keep each other company

Song: Oh but I may lose its a tag team BR and there is a really good choice I will lose my title tomorrow. Haven't been in the mood to train. Since there is a very good chance I will lose can I at least have a Hug, I will try to earn that kiss thou.

Ashley: Ok you get the hug no matter what. However if you lose you have to earn the kiss

Song: Deal, I can't wait to see you tomorrow. If you need me before then you call me take care.

Song: Hey you I almost forgot you have VIP access to everything I gave my job your information so when you get there they will be more than happy to give you your pass.

Ashley: thnks Song

Blaze of Glory after the BR

*Song look around for her friends. She sends her s text*

Song: Hey Ashley, I'm looking for you, am backstage. I cant found you and I know it's not hard to spot you all I'm looking for the beautiful person here, yet I don't see you

Ashley: I am at the food table. Got hungry…

Song: Sorry I lost the BR I made it as far as I could go without winning it.

Ashley: You get a hug and maybe still get a kiss

Song: I'm telling you right now by the time you get this text I would have found you and wrap my arms around you. You are not just going to get a hug you're going to feel the arms of somebody who's holding you in a way that they don't want to let you go. You're about to feel Wanted like no other. So yeah that might sound a little creepy but understand it is me just being genuinely happy you showed up for me.

Ashley: Any time. Us that have been wronged stick together

Song has sent that text to Ashley because song had already spotted her as she goes to her phone to look at the text Song send her. She gets behind Ashley and grabs her holding her from behind with her hands wrapped around her belly.

Song: Hey Ashley you really did make it.

Song holder a little bit tight before slowly letting go allowing her to turn around and face each other

Song: Yes we were wrong we were the victims of shenanigans but so what I'm here you're here we wanted to see each other nothing else should matter now

Ashley: Yup. Nothing else matters

Ashley smiles and hugs her long and tight. Song was super excited to see her she holds actually just as tightly as she moved one arm to caress her back Song takes a deep breath of relief as she is so happy.

Song: Thank you for coming this means a lot to me

Ashley looks at Song and smiles. Song leans in and sneaks a kiss to Ashley cheek. A smile is seen in in both there faces. Song goes to her phone as it goes off as she was talking to Ashley, oddly enough it's a tweet coming from Sam Tolson, Song can't help but giggle at the timing of her being Tag by Sam as she sneak the friendly kiss in.
Song: Sam tagged me in a tweet just now but it's for Orchid who is one of her opponents tonight, what timing thou.

Song giggles more

Ashley: Glad to be here, I like being around you. Sam, huh? (another hug and  kiss on Song cheek)

Song: Yeah sounds like she is having a good time. Good for her. (Song grabs Ashley's hand,) She can't be having that much of a good time if she let the best thing to happen to her go thou. So her lose, they will realize the mistakes they made and it will be too late. They moved on and forward without us we we will do the same. We will both find someone who wants us and only us. Someone that we can share everything with. We will both find that person one day... That's if we didn't already find them and were not aware of it yet. (Song says with slight blush hits her face. She avoids making eye contact with Ashley until she can control her blushing.

Present Time

Song needs to speak to a friend, someone not Alana Allure or Orchid. She sees a tweet from her friend Synn. Song knows this is not a good idea only because she is now the GF of Sam Tolson, but there friends and Synn has no clue that Song is with Ashley. Song felt it was time to let her friend know as she can use some advise from her.

Song: I really hope I'm not bugging you it's just I used to go to somebody for advice but then I realized she's not very smart and I know you can help me from time to time

Synn: Anytime sweetie.

Song; Good because I know I am going to be needing some advice about somebody I am seeing

Synn: Ask away my lovely, who's the lucky one?

Song: It is somebody you know very well. I would rather her name. I realize I can not date men. I have to give it time but part of me starting to think she really doesn't like me. I mean she likes me coming over and what we do in the bedroom but this seems to be all she wants I guess, I guess I just want more

Synn: Song, luv, I will not say anything.  I am just curious who puts the smile on your gorgeous face

Song: Well to be honest the only person putting a smile on my face right now is you. I haven't really spoken to her  much and when we do the conversation just leads to one thing and when I try to tell her to let's try to do other stuff I get nothing in return so that really doesn't put a smile on my face

Synn: aw that's a shame, I'm honored I put a smile on your face though, maybe I can help with your girlfriend?

Song: How so?

Synn: Relationships can't be all about sex.  Maybe me talking to her, and explaining how you would like more than just her would help her, and you

Song: Hmmm I don't think so, I think she just wants sex and I let this happen. She knows all too well that it's more then that, she was almost married before I started dating her

Synn: That's a shame... I can see why she would be attracted to you though, you are beautiful

Song: Thank you, you are very pretty yourself, your GF is lucky

Song says with a giggle, as the two friends flirt with each other Song laughs as Synn has no idea who Song is dating.

Synn: Thank you... I'm lucky to have her and yet still have my freedom to explore

Song:  I see so how are things between you two

Synn: Right now, I don't know, we haven't spoken in a few days.

Song: Funny how that works I mean don't get me wrong the two have nothing to do with each other but the timing of both of us having this conversation I don't know kind of makes me laugh I guess maybe because they're something I do need to tell you.

Synn: You know you can tell me anything hun

Song: Okay I think maybe I should tell you who it is huh?

Synn: You can tell me sweetie, anything said is in complete confidence

Song: Okay I believe you will not say nothing but just to be clear if you say something and may ruin everything and I don't want to lose her

Synn: Pinky's Honor.

Song: Your girlfriend is Sam correct?

Synn: I hope so.
Song: Wait why do you mean you hope so is she seeing somebody else? She's not back with Ashley if she

Synn: We haven't spoken in awhile, last time we spoke we fought

Song: Oh okay so she's not seeing anybody You to just fought

Synn: As far as I know, yes

Synn: Yet I've heard rumors this happens with her.

Song: Well then do not think she is with Ashley then I am just asking for a very good reason nothing else. There have been no signs of anything like that so please understand

Synn: Ok

Song: Okay so here goes I only ask because I really have not spoken to my girlfriend and my girlfriend is Ashley

Synn:  Oh

Song; So I only asked you because you know how it is they were engaged and I just had to ask just in case but on my side I don't see Ashley wanting to talk to Sam at all I just had to ask just to get that out the way

Synn:  I hope for both of our sakes they haven't got back together.

Song: Yeah I… Oh, yay! its Ashley calling me can we talk later?

Synn: Only if you promise to call more often.

Song: Ah yes Touche

Song hangs up the phone and takes the call. Only it was to late but she gets a text from her. She reads it. “Song I’m really sorry I may have deleted your footage for SCW I was getting the computer cleaned out and well I made a big mistake so make new footage hun so you have something to help sell your match.”

Song: Oh crap!!!

Song gets in her car and dashes over to Orchid’s house. She uses her key to get in the door.

Song: Orchid!!! I need the computer.

I run to her office room and see Orchid on the computer.
Orchid: I’m done for now so go ahead.

On Camera

We see Song looking at a webcam. She is seen wearing her hair in pigtails, no makeup and a red t-shirt. sitting on a chair behind her is nothing but a blue wall.

Song: So this is match number 4 with Belinda and her now better partner?

Smiles at the webcam

Song: I man I am sure she is going to hype up her new partner as her “missing link” you know the same way she talked about Zuri. The thing is, Zuri is the better of the two so you really did Zuri a favor. I mean at least she had things to say and back them up. You thou Belinda you do nothing but repeat yourself over and over then you take a lose for the team every time. Don’t believe me then let's take a look. But first lets see what Belinda had to say to us before the match.

JL promo vs the elders a quote from Belinda.

"Song, Allure, I am happy you two ladies are stepping up to the plate but we are going to crush your dreams. As you can see, I am bigger than both of you. Physically I am imposing with my sheer strength and I am mentally tough. Song is just returning from an undisclosed absence and is partnering with a rookie. How well can they work? Can they work together like a good team should act? The fans were going crazy over us and we didn't care. We don't do this for the fans. We do this for us but we won't control the fans. We want them doing what they feel is right. We will prove that we belong in this division and if it means slamming you two face first into the canvas then so be it," says Belinda while they are standing side by side in the back of some arena.”

Song: And now the match at hand.

Song laughs as she plays the 1st match

Elders vs Justice League match 1
Aug 14
In the middle of the ring, the sleeper hold is taking the fight out of Warwick who has her arm raised but it drops. Summers raises it a second time and once again it falls. Song holds the sleeper tight as a third time the arm is raised and drops. Summers motions for the bell as Song releases the hold and Warwick slumps to the side as Zuri slides in the ring to check on her partner.
Simone: This match is over and the Elders team of Song and Alana Allure move on to the next challenge on their way to the Bombshell Tag title shot.
Adams: But I wouldn't count out the Justice League either. They put up a good fight.
Justin: The winners of the match...The Members of the Elders!!

Song: Now Zuri had went on to say how we were bugging for a title match. New flash I will leave SCW right now if anyone can provide ANY footage in which I ever bugged for a title shot. Do not confuse me with that hack Mr. TNA as he is the only one who begs… well as well as cries, bitches and moans. No one in SCW does that but him to don’t get us confused here.

This was the tournament in which we were a part of to become the number 1 challengers for the Bombshell tag Team titles. So what happened I mean you did say this.

“As you can see, I am bigger than both of you. Physically I am imposing with my sheer strength and I am mentally tough”

Song: I guess this little Asain was able to put the big girl to sleep. Oh and we told you then how Alana is a vet how she is a former champ. Yet you still want to say she's a rookie. I bet my career you will tell us how your new partner Jordan Monroe is not a rookie and therefore we should not treat her as such. Yet you do this to Alana

You called her a rookie there and then.,,,

Inception 2 JL promo vs the elders a quote from Belinda. Week 1

Alana is also your manager which has an advantage and disadvantage. The advantage is she will never leave you high and dry. The disadvantage is her inexperience when it comes to big time matches. Zuri is hungry for championship gold. She has been ever since stepping foot into a SCW ring back in 2014. Yes, she took a year off to collect herself but she has always desired to be a champion. That desire is echoed by her partner Belinda who is just as hungry.

Song: So there you are again damn near repeating yourself just using different words like no one will notice. So Alana is a rookie to now the inexperience one.
yet whats that say about you if she keeps dropping you on your ass?

JL promo vs the elders a quote from Belinda. Week 2 for Inception 2

“Alana, are you even going to have the strength to take me off my feet? Can you even lift me off the ground without hurting yourself? The thing about being my size is how low my center of gravity is and how difficult it will become when we lock up in the middle of the ring. You can brag and boast about beating us before. You can dwell on that all you want but that doesn't mean you're championships are safe. Zuri and I are coming into this match with zero lose. We will move heaven and travel to the depths of hell in order to gain those precious straps around your waists.”

Song: Now how did that match end? Oh before we get to that Belinda just pretty said what Zuri said on week 1 for those who didn’t catch that. Now the film of the match.

Song plays the footage

Inception 2 Match
She doesn't see Song get on the apron then through the ropes. Quickly, Alana holds out her hand which brings Warwick's attention to the side where Song hits the perfect melody then tags in Allure who rushes into the ring and locks on the warm embrace as Song steps between Zuri and the downed Belinda who can't escape the hold and is forced to tap. Alana releases the hold and rolls out of the ring as Zuri rushes to Belinda to check on her. Song joins Allure on the outside and both women are handed their tag titles which they raises as the fans scream around them.
Simone: Amazing Jason, out of nowhere, Song is able to come back and help the Elders win this match.
Justin: The winners of the match, The ELDERS!

Song: Oh look surprise, surprise. You too sat there and repeated yourselves and what did you get for that lack of effort the same results. You Belina on your ass. I swear you might be the biggest girl in this match like you love to tell everyone but being the biggest doesn’t mean you need to have the biggest mouth seeing how you can never back up what you say… oh and that 90% of what you say is just horseshit, you just make stuff up and feel that if YOU say it enough times others will believe you. Sorry no one is that naïve.

"Alana wouldn't know how to fight if she was the only person on her team. Why do you think she needs Song to do all the fighting? Every time we have faced off, we have dominated them in every facet of the match but Alana has to resort to underhanded tactics. I find it kind of odd that these ladies talk fervently about fighting with honor and showing respect to those in the ring. However, they don't know what those things mean. You see we respect Song for her fighting style but Song relies on her martial arts way too much. That's all she has to bring to the table. Zuri and I bring a total package of strength and speed. We are not going to step down from a challenge because we know the third time will be the charm. I mean didn't it take three times for you two to wrestle those belts away from The Angel Clan," Belinda adds while Zuri stands up to her feet.”

Song: Stop the film. Do you ever bother to watch matches or do you just open your mouth and not pay attention to what comes out. We lost to the Angel Clan then, after that one lost we beat them for the titles so that is two matches. They have never been the same since don’t believe me just ask anyone who saw them lose to you and Zuri as that was the shocker in the 6 years of SCW history. .. Oh sorry back to Belinda and her nonstop rambling of nonsense.

"Don't worry Zuri, the fans are going to finally see there favorite tag team come away with a victory. We don't need to resort to those kind of tricks or tactics because know how to right straight up. So Alana if you actually have any sense left in your brain then I would remain outside of the ring. Continue playing the role of cheerleader because I will enjoy tossing Song around like a beautiful rag-doll. The crowd will go crazy because it's time the War Machine comes out to play and you girls are in the cross hairs. We aren't superheroes but come Climax Control, we will be one thing you girls can never be," says Belinda.

Song: You heard that right Belinda is going to toss me around like a rag doll while Alana plays Cheerleader even though Alana has put her down every time. So ws this match any different, let's see, role the footage.

Song clicks the play button

Feb 19th
Alana gets to her feet as does Belinda Warwick. Alana backs to her corner where she tags in Song. Song slips between the ropes and hits an advancing Warwick with the Perfect Melody before Alana puts Belinda into the Warm Embrace.
Adams: Oh my god!!! The Art of the Tag Team...this is one way the Bombshell Tag champions are so dominant.
Simone: This might win it...and it does!
Belinda is laid out as Song makes the cover as Alana stands between the pin and Zuri who is fighting her way to her feet. Holly Wood counts the three and motions for the bell to end the match.
Justin: The winners of the match, The Elders!

Song: You see Alana had you in a submission hold but wanted me to score the pinfall. You know Alana right the one who keeps putting you on your ass every match we had so far. You have been the one running your mouth every chance you get.

Heck don’t get me started on how many times you felt t need to steal are spotlight by wanting to do commentary for the Elders matches just so you can point your finger at us and yell at us after each victory we had against the other bombshell teams. You do this to take the spotlight because you alone can never earn it on your own. Zuri had a future in SCW until she teamed up with you.

You would never admit you are the weak one because your size is all you have going for yourself yet you fail every week because of it. So now bring in a new partner go ahead and tell us how she is the best thing ever how she is what was missing because to be honest with you Jordan Monroe is wasting her time with you Belinda, she was better off running with Zuri who was a future star before you messed that up.

Now here you bring someone new to SCW, I can only assume that she either is a family member or two has never seen a Belinda match because if she did and she is still willing to team up with her then something is wrong with her. I mean I just showed you all three matches in which she ran her both about the Elders and all three she got dropped. Sweetie like it or not you teamed up with the weaker of what was Justice League.

Song shakes her head a bit

Song: Jordan Monroe I am truly sorry you got thrown in this mess. Here is the short version of what you need to know. Belinda talks out of her ass, she repeats the same wrong information, oh and she is comparing us to Mr. TNA who does all the bitching and begging for a title shot. Yet Belinda has not once been able to back up anything she says.

So Jordan, I just hope you can carry the weight as you my dear will learn first hand that you are the”I” in your team because your partner will just run her mouth and hope that you are good enough to back up what she says.

One last thing, Zuri, we here in SCW want you back, you were the star in your team don't let big mouth repeater tell you any different. You have a great future here, find a new tag team partner as it was clear Belinda is not the answer or the next big thing like she think she is. You Zuri was the star, you were the one we hand to keep put the ring while we toy with Belinda in the ring.

Zuri please, come back SCW needs there hero. We need Justice to be served. I know you can find someone of your equal but if you can't that is fine because ANYONE is an upgrade compared to Belinda Warwick!
user posted image

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:37:11 AM »
 Moments after Song’s promo video for Into The Void 6 aired, Jordan Monroe leaned back on her couch while using her right index finger to scratch underneath her chin. As she scratched her chin, she began to think about all the different scenarios that could play out this Sunday.

“This is going to be a lot of fun,” she says quietly to herself.

Jordan kicks her feet up onto the coffee table sitting in front of her as her long black hair draped over the couch. The television was playing the match promo portion of the video on loop. A slight chuckle escapes from her lips as she watched with eager eyes.

“So this is the famous Song that I’ve heard so much about,” she begins. “From how Belinda describes her, I figured words of respect and honor would just flow right off her tongue like butter slides on toast. I guess even I can’t ask for more than that huh,” she continues while taking a few strands of her hair and twirling it around her finger. Jordan took a moment to think about her next thought before carefully blurting it out.

“Now as I watch this match promo this Song person has done for our match coming up. I realize that she has a strong disposition when it comes to my tag partner but discrediting her as a strong competitor is something Song shouldn’t do,” Jordan pauses yet again while pausing the video to play a clip that she has synced up to her television screen via her laptop. Jordan takes a slow breath before picking up her wireless mouse off the end table. She places it onto the arm rest and moves the cursor around the screen. She smiles before pressing play on the clip.

“Song thinks she is the only one who can pick and choose what is relevant but let’s see a part where my girl Belinda does back up what she says,” Jordan says while pressing play.

<p align=right>Climax Control
Oct. 23, 2016
Justice League vs Azz n Class

Belinda comes into the ring with a vicious clothesline that knocks Chanelle out of her boots. Looking up at the angry woman, Chanelle tries to back away from Warwick who stalks towards her then grabs her by the hair and pulls her to her feet. Spinning Chanelle around, Warwick whips her off the ropes and then catches her with a discus clothesline that sends Chanelle to the mat to roll out of the ring near Torielle who drops from the apron to check on her partner. Chanelle smacks at Torielle's hands and rolls into the ring while her partner gets onto the apron. Reaching up, she is quickly tagged in by Chanelle who smiles as she rolls out of the ring once more. Torielle slides into the ring and is caught by a boot to the midsection by Belinda who then pulls her into a side headlock. Throwing Torielle's arm over her shoulder, Warwick picks her up into a vertical suplex that she holds the woman upside down as she walks towards the opposite side of the ring. Belinda stops near her corner and drops Torielle with a suplex then floats over to pin her to the mat.

Jordan turns her head as the woman lands hard after getting dropped from a delayed vertical suplex by Belinda.

“I know what you are going to say Song but that’s not you. You would be right. That’s not you but you have seen the feets of strength that Belinda can do when given the chance to actually do it. I get it. You liked Zuri but she held Belinda back. How many times did Zuri start the matches but find herself surprisingly out of the ring when Belinda was in trouble? I will admit that Belinda does seem to speak out of term sometimes but that doesn’t mean she is stupid. The fact that you spent all of your time running down Belinda for all the things she did wrong when facing you but couldn’t remotely show her an ounce of respect is mind blowing to me. Isn’t that your whole schtick? That you respect everyone but I guess that is just like your whole persona. Fake as shit,” says Jordan while sitting up.

Before she continues, the front door opens and shuts on her Racine home. “Who is it?” she calls out while keeping her seat. “It’s me,” yells Alice as throws her coat onto the stairwell. Jordan smiles as her baby sister walks into the living room. Her curly light brown hair is flowing in the cross breeze created from the windows being opened. “What are you doing Jordan?” asks Alice. “Oh, just doing some research on my opponents which is what one does before a big fight,” answers Jordan. “Shouldn’t Belinda be here as well?” asks Alice as Jordan nods her head.

“Yes, I shot her a text message but haven’t heard back yet,” answers Jordan as she returns her attention to the video of Song’s match promo. “Is that Song?” asks Alice. “Yes,” answers a voice as Alice turns her head to see Belinda standing in the doorway. “That ladies is Song. The same woman who claims she is better than me but yet has to attack me from behind like a coward. It’s true that I have said a lot of things but at the same time I have backed up everything that I have said. Whether they like it or not, I do have respect for them but I’m confused,” replies Belinda as Jordan tilts her head to the side.

“Why are you confused?” asks Jordan while turning herself sideways on the couch to look at her tag partner. “Song said that I treated Alana as a rookie when Alana has said over and over that this was her first professional wrestling gig as an active wrestler. So did she lie on her application or are they counting her days as a manager? Because if she was a veteran like she claims then why does she only have two championships to her credit? If she is supposed to be this successful female wrestler than why is she so sloppy in the ring,” answers Belinda while tossing her coat onto the couch.

Jordan rubbed her chin while looking at her partner. “You know that is a valid point Belinda. I have taken the notion to rewatch all of the Female Elders matches and it does appear that Song is more balanced in her attack than Alana. However both are very arrogant due to their cockiness clouding their judgment. I mean how arrogant must you be when you are telling someone to leave a tag team because they say so,” she says while scratching her chin. “Last time I checked, I don’t need their approval of who I want to team with,” replies Belinda.

“I know why Song said those things,” rings another voice out as Kirsten Valhalla steps into room with Kylie Drafthouse right beside her. “It’s not because she respects you Belinda. It’s because she fears Zuri. Think about it, why would she want someone who treated you like trash back?” asks Kirsten as Belinda starts rubbing her chin.

“Kirsten may be onto something Belinda. Just listen to how Song speaks about you. It’s almost as if she is trying desperately to run from you or something. Sure she may believe the words coming out of her mouth but I don’t believe them. I’m pretty confident that the fans won’t believe her lies,” Jordan follows while standing up to her feet. Belinda starts shaking her head while looking at the screen with Song’s video playing.

“I expected Song to use my previous words against me. I mean that’s what the Elders do these days isn’t it. They use ideals from the past hoping and praying they work in the present. Well I got a newsflash for the both of you. I’m not the same Belinda Warwick you fought back then. I am more secure with my abilities. Assumptions are endless when it comes from The Female Elders. They forget about how they practically forced Mark Ward to give them some high dollar contract. Yet, they are quick to mention how they are not like Travis Nathaniel Andrews. Did we strike a nerve? Are you hiding something beneath that rough exterior you seem to hide behind Song? It’s no secret that I’m the strongest female in this match but strength means nothing to you. It’s well documented that I’m one of the tallest women on the bombshell roster but again you don’t care about that fact. All you care about is creating a fantasy world filled with fiction that you spew without any source of evidence behind it,” Belinda states while taking a few minutes to catch her breath.

“You know something, they didn’t have a lot to say about me and that hurt my feelings. What did you girls just think running down my partner was good enough for you skate passed us. Well, I guess I’ll be the speed bump in your logic. You see, all those words you spoke against my tag team partner didn’t really help your cause. All it did was piss me the fuck off. Congratulations Song, you managed to make yourself sound like a self centered ass clown who looks like some rich man’s whore,” starts Jordan as she cuts the screen off. “I’ve heard all I needed to hear and trust me when I say I’m looking forward to ripping your voice box clean out of your throat,” she says while balling her fist up.

“If you bitches think we are just going to run and hide then think again. This won’t be the first time we fought as the underdogs. Even the match description labels us as the underdogs but we will prove just how good we are when our backs are against the wall. We will scratch. We will claw. We will fight until our last breath. We are willing to put our own well being on the line just to prove that we belong in this division. The Female Elders want to overlook us then let them. Song wants to stick her nose so far up into the clouds then let her. Because while she is sniffing the clouds, Jordan and I send her partner into the next county. The fans will still enjoy seeing us perform because that’s why we do this. You may do this for the fame and fortune but we do it because we love it. Win or lose we will give the fans what they paid to see,” Belinda adds while chuckling.

“No matter what happens this Sunday, New York City will witness something spectacular as we send shockwaves through the world. The Female Elders will find out just how focused we are when we come with both barrels loaded and ready to go. They can act all prim and proper but that won’t do a damn thing when we kick them into next week. Ladies get ready because we are about to BOSS your life up,” Jordan says while punching her fist into her hand.

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 11:31:28 PM »
 â€œAlright Ted, now that I’m here let me hear what we got.”
“I’ve been cleaning it up editing a little bit but all in all it's not bad and I’m not just saying that because I was in it.”
“I’ve been wondering what this was going to sound like since we recorded it a couple of weeks ago.”
“Yeah I got kind of busy for a while but hey we got it now check it out.”

[Hook: Alana]
Roll the weed up
Throw them g's up
Who my niggas g'd up
Mackaveli, Mackaveli, Mackaveli
So niggas gotta see us
Mackaveli, Mackaveli, Mackaveli

[Verse 1: Ted]
My niggas is killers they will run up in your spot
Word on the town is you been movin' them blocks
But we know the truth, you just a nigga that fly
Like to show out in public and lie to these broads
We makin' money nigga we don't lie to kick it
Got a room full of money bed full of bitches
And they all geeked up all love kissing
And if you call her on your phone she gon' tell you she busy
Out here, hatin' on a nigga wanna start beef
Man you're out here, on these streets like it's all sweet
They gon' get your ass, slip and they gon' call me
And I'm gon' tell em go ahead and put his ass to sleep

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Alana]
Queen Roe for the record better go and get better
Soldier [?] like the letter
Cus mine leave clips in your head like barretas
Bitch so cold everybody's got a sweater
Prayin' hail mary all these eyes on me
But still I rise like resurrections demise on key
Thug life, thug life let me get this mug right
Fuck type your life when niggas cut white, raw
I don't dump no work she don't want that work I mean it bitch I ball
[?] and checks I'm banking bitch I call the shots
The clock you block, you shop and shop
My og taught me how to Al Capone a bitch for fun
So his boss said mafia my bitches pulled one

AS the music fades out as Ted works the controls in his studio as Alana is standing just behind the chair he is sitting in….

“Alright, that’s what’s up.  I think it sounds pretty clean right now.  All I have to do now is mix and sync it up with the footage we shot the other day and we will have a full fledged music video.”
“Great Ted, I can’t tell you how excited I am to see it all come together.”
“Yeah it should be nice when it all comes together.  Really this has all been a lot of fun for me I enjoy this kind of stuff and putting the shoots together for The Elders.”
“Alright Ted, I’m going to leave you to it.”
“Cool, I’ll shoot you a text when I have it all wrapped up.  So did you have any ideas for the next shoot?”
“God, there has been so much going on and so much on my mind lately.  I’ve had an idea or two cross my mind but I have not settled on anything just yet.  Don’t worry though I’ll be sure to let you know.”
“Cool you know I’m here whenever you need me.”

Alana pats Ted on the shoulder and leaves his studio.  Stepping out and into the hallway quickly led her to an elevator, and after it arrived for her to get on and ride, it seemed as though she was getting off of the elevator just as quickly as she got on it.
The doors to the elevator open on the floor where her office is located and after a short walk through a white hallway, she comes to a door so tall it almost reaches the vaulted ceiling and as that door opens we see Alana’s office….
***ON CAMERA***
The scene opens with a shot of the office, we see a piano, plush carpet, and seating, large windows with breathtaking panoramic views of the city.  We see Alana talking to Pussy Willow in the office and can see Alana motion for Pussy to take a seat and she does.  Alana then takes a seat on a nearby couch while the interview begins.

http://hiphopsince1987.com/wp-content/uplo...onroevladtv.jpg

“Pussy, I’d like to thank you for coming all the way here to Chicago so we could talk.  I hope the accommodations I arranged for you were to your liking?”
“Yes, everything has been great and everybody has been so nice.”
“Well, thank goodness Song is not here.”
“I was going to ask, about her.”
“I wanted to sit down and talk with you about some things.  You know just fulfill my contractual obligations, as I was reminded that every so often I have to do a sit Q and A session and for this one, I have chosen you.”
“Thank you..”
“Don’t, I’m just doing my job.  So, the way I hear it, I’m a bit of an enigma.  Oh, and I love how much flak I get from being a manager as well.”
“Would you say you are more manger or wrestler?”
“I’d say the same thing I’ve said since I started wrestling professionally, why can’t I just be both.  Why can’t I be that good?  The fact is I am just as competitive as anybody perhaps more so. “
“There have been some questions raised about your in-ring experience, can you clear it up for us?”
“Sure, I got my start in a company called FWA, while there I also worked for a company called LOW.  I wrestled and managed in both companies.  As you can see in the trophy case there to you left are both companies women championships.  I’ve managed both men and women to championships.  I both know and have what it takes to be a great champion.”

Alana crosses her legs while leaning right.

“Now I wrestle in SCW and I am still wrestling in FWA.  In fact, I’m currently the women’s champion there, and am a former tag team champion in SCW.  I don’t know about you but I would say I have had a pretty successful run so far and I still have a long way to go.”
“With everything you have going on how do you even have time for this interview.”
“Everything is manageable you just have to be able to prioritize and stick to your schedule.”
“I see, do you feel as though you are prepared for your upcoming match?”
“Honestly I do.  Sure there’s a chic in the fight I’m not that familiar with oh but there’s one I know pretty well.  You know what I was watching the NBA playoffs.  You see the lady Elders  are every bit as good as advertised in fact we are better.  Incase anybody missed it we have been the team calling for more challenges and that’s what’s right in front of us, a challenge that we will overcome as we have done before.”
“Pussy, Song and I train her more so than I but neither of us are strangers to training.  I think a lot of time people mistake our confidence for arrogance.   Our confidence is a testament to our training regimen and how prepared we are.  If you were to ask me what team is the best in SCW today, then of course I’m going to tell you the Female Elders are.  Pound for pound we are the best fighters in the division.  I liken this situation to the NBA playoffs because Song and I are like the Cavs in the east.  All the other teams are making their adjustments, tweaking this and changing that.  All in the hopes of getting past us and thus closer to the titles.  As I see it other teams should be nervous when coming up against because of how versatile we can be.”

Alana slowly gets up from the couch.  She slowly walks over to her desk, placing a finger on the edge, and it follows her as she slowly walks around the desk.

“Alana can you tell us more about your fighting style and background?”
“Well, it’s fairly simple my dad was a navy boxer and of course I was his pupil.  Aside from that I’ve spent years’ kickboxing as well and spent a year at Windy City Wrestling learning the ins and outs of wrestling.”
“How did you and Song come to be partners?”
“That is a bit of a longer story.  My father knew Master Wong and Master Lilly.  Song and I first met years ago, you could say we were fast friends.  The opportunity came up for us to team up and we took the opportunity.”

As she makes her way to the chair behind the desk, she turns it slightly, and takes a seat, turning the chair back forward as she leans back in the chair, folding her arms in front of her.

“Look at the end of the day we are who we are and we are not just good but we are great.  We go out there and get in that ring and prove ourselves time and time again.  That’s not going to stop.  That’s not going to change because at our cores that’s who we are.  Song and I are fighters and we will never stop pressing until we get our titles back.
But for now, the task at hand is to beat the two women who will stand across the ring from us.  One of them trying to reverse a series of bad fortune.  Who knows maybe this new arrangement will work.”

[The black leather chair, leans forward, as the woman sits up, perfectly erect, with her back straight, her chest poked out, looking right into the camera as if she was looking right through it.]

[The scene slowly fades out…]

Three hours laters
Evening Time
Museum of Science and Industry Chicago

We see Song wearing a Chicago Cubs 1993 Mark Grace Jersey. Her hair in a ponytail going through the gap in the back of her blue Cubs baseball hat, blue jeans and white gym shoes.  Alana is wearing blue jeans, and a long sleeve Chicago Bears shirt that is dark blue.

Song and Alana are sitting next to each other on the edge of Lake Michigan and they are fishing with their fishing rods next to them in planted on the ground in between the stone that separate the Chicagoland and the waters of Lake Michigan. A clear evening with the sun behind them starting to set. A slight breeze that helps compliment their surroundings. Off to a distance you can even see the rest of the Elders. Even Blasted Monk and Orchid as they to there thing allowing the former SCW Bombshell tag team champions some alone time. They sit back and think….

“This match up in New York should be a good one” Song says with a smile as she turns to her left to look at Alana.  Alana chuckles a bit before she responds. “A good one sure as we always have good matches. Hell I tend to think we have great matches.” Song nods her head to that reply as she knows the truth is, most of their tag team matches regardless of the result has always been a top notch match.

Song points at Alana’s fishing rod as the sting starts to move. Alana waits to see if it jerks again, they wait a few seconds and see nothing biting. Alana turns to look at Song. “So Song, this match may get is a rematch for the titles, as your partner I know you're ready but as your manager, I have to ask. Are you ready?”

Song looks away at first. “No am not” Song turns back to Alana. “Really? You gonna ask me that, fuck yeah I'm ready. That first run as champions was just motivation to take them again and this time hold them longer. These two said I begged for a title shot. The truth is and we can all go back and watch the footage. Twice we asked to start from the very bottom and work are way up. Did we not Alana?” Alana laughs as she looks at Song. :Yes why have Song.”

Song starts to laugh as she looks behind Alana and sees Jon Cough trying to Dance in the background. “Sorry,. Goofy Jon Dough.” Alana turns around and starts to chuckle as well. “So Alana tell me this every time we asked to start with the bottom team who did they give us?” Alana fishing rod moves again only it doesn’t stop. She grabs the fishing rod to take control. Song looks one as Alana gets jerks forward a bit. She wheels it in against its will. Brings it up to shore. We see a 10 inch fish of some kind. We take a few pictures for her facebook page and throw it back.

Alana throws the hook back in the water and places her fishing rod back in the crack with a smile she looks at Song. “Yes Song each time they gave us Belinda and Zuri, now we get Belinda and Jordan. “

Song gets up as a gust of wind picks up. She takes in the breeze before replying to Alana. With her eyes closed chin up high taking in the wind. “This almost reminds me of back home in China when the wind would come in while practicing my Tai Chi.” Song takes a deep breath before opening her eyes and looking at Alana. “We didn’t ask to start from the bottom but here we are facing Belinda again so I guess this time the bosses are trying to tell us that it's time for us to start making a run and like always we're starting from the bottom.”

“So now I ask you Alana, are you ready?” Alana looks at Song with a smile. “About as ready as the fans of New York are going to be for there first ever SCW show.” Song gives Alana a straight face. “Hey that’s something I’m suppose to say!”

Alana gets up and stands next to Song. “You sure about that because I saw your promo last week. You sounded like you want my point of view on things like you were trying to tell me you want to switch roles.”

Song gives Alana a evil grin. “What I can't be in a foul mood every now and then?” Alana puts her right arm over Song’s shoulder. “It’s not that, I mean if that is just a one time thing then fine but the fine like a happy Song, not Bitch Song.”

“Hmm, well it was a one time deal then, but I may get bitchy from time to time so maybe we should think about this.” Alana lets go of the embrace. “I think I know what you are asking and yeah I think that would work.”

Song puts on a smile. “Hey Alana why not make the switch yourself. That way we can just walk on both side of the fence” Alana nods. “Okay soo you gonna tell the guys or am I?” “Come with me Alana.”

The two leave their fishing rods and walk about 75 feet to the rest of the Elders. “Hey guys we need to talk. Alana and I are changing things up a bit.”

“Oh what now Song.” Replied Eyesnsane

“Well there switching roles and will be on the fence going forward.” Jon looks at Song. “What the hell does that mean.” Blasted Monk starts to laugh. “It means there turning tweeners stupid.” “Well Song could've just said that.” Jon replies back to Monk as he turns away to look at his fishing rod.

Eyesnsane looks at Alana. “So leaning which way?” Alana smiles. “Right down the middle, we will decide then who does what role.” Eyesnsane smiles. “Well now this should get interesting.”

Song smiles at everyone.”Well that’s it for now I need to steal Alana for more Girl talk. Orchid join us please.” “Oh thank god, These three were driving me insane over here.” Orchid takes her fishing rod with her as they go on to enjoy some needed girl time between the three of them.
user posted image