Author Topic: Let There Be Truth  (Read 892 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Let There Be Truth
« on: January 10, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »
 Last Updated: Thursday, January 10, 2013

You really do believe that don’t you bitch? That I am not the person that I once was? Really speaking from someone whose only title in SCW is being teamed with major freak because management couldn’t risk pissing off the new, better family member. You are really goddamn cocky now that you know Necra is fighting alongside of your fights ready to battle whoever you may be booked that week. It’s funny you mentioned WEW, because you were fired straight up because you couldn’t win shit there if your life depended on it. Now you’re here kissing ass, getting the best possible partner next to me because the pattern fit exactly like those other failed attempts in nCw and WEW. You have a history of that. Leaving places when they don’t meet your requirements enough without earning them, guess you left that out for people that don’t know you right? I thought so. I give it until you lose the titles and bitch about not being the center of attention that you leave and find some other place where I am.

Opps, I’m sorry sis for putting out the truth about who you really are, that you are nothing but a princess who doesn’t like to earn her keep around anywhere that’s too hard.

But really, you mention being fired from WEW. I could have sworn I was and always have been a part of the roster since my return a few months back, again you wouldn’t know about that. I am still there not like it’s any of your goddamn business; this is SCW, not any of those.

If I could have my random pick it would have been Odette if I couldn’t have my B back by my side. To sit there and say that I’m a terrible tag team partner would require you actually watching my matches instead of stuffing your face down someone’s pants. Because me and B were seriously a threat to this little division, I still talk to Bianca off and on every single day so your claim just blew the fuck up.

I only dislike those who can’t share the brain pattern that I have. That’s all.

As far as being broken, is that before or after Kittie broke me first in singles competition? I would much prefer her breaking me than anything about you.

As much as you hate to admit it you are just like me.

Now, Amy tell me when a promo ever determined a wrestling match in the history of wrestling other than to get under someone’s skin? I mean, you just said lack of promo in your blog, did you not sis? So explain to me why they are so important because for all you know I could be right in the gym working hard for our match. I think you lose your edge or lack of sleep there Punk girl.

Personal attacks are not like you. That’s not who you are, or is it? You confuse me. Is this your way of trying to live up to my standards and impress me thinking I will accept you into the family like nothing happened between us in every battle ever? Pfft, please. I will never accept you.

Speaking of promos, why aren’t you putting more quality in the new one than the other I found surfing through your SCW account? Are you going to let Nerca take the rest of the responsibility? How noble of you to do such a great thing for her as your partner.  Doesn’t make it a hard decision for her to turn on you, leaving your ass in the ring knocked out cold like I have done, does it?

But if you really want to show that you are better in SCW than me, Amy? Go ask management to put yourself in a singles match against Odette or Kittie and beat them. That will prove to me you’re better, not by being in the same division I dominated with my real partner last time. We had more than one title defense you little bitch, look it up.