Author Topic: Time to Swim With The Fishes  (Read 834 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Time to Swim With The Fishes
« on: August 10, 2012, 11:36:58 PM »
 Many lives can change within a blink of an eye which test are very core to untapped potential never before reached, allowing us to overcome battles that have thought not possible. Inside our minds hold keys to open Pandora’s Box and slay the demons telling us we can achieve greatness. I once questioned myself do I still have what it takes to overcome these demons from Hell that have imprisoned my fighting spirit, and if I could rise above my opponents as the greatest in world.  Then an image of Katalya’s face as I slowly approach her with purpose and my blade plunged into her heart, watching her eyes grow wider knowing the end was now, my boot kicking her off into the bottomless pit of forgotten souls. It is in this moment I come to face the notion my journey as SCW Queen is here.

<hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade><hr color="white" width="40%" noshade><hr color="lightblue" width="30%" noshade>
• Time to Swim With The Fishes •

DATE:
Friday, August 10, 2012

Clouds wash softly over the Rocky Mountains like a smooth coating of cool whip across a sundae on a hot summer eve, as we emerge from the darkness to journey across the ocean at fast speeds in open waters off the coast of the Pacific meeting a dolphin family swimming out in a tight nit group. They surface, jumping out of the water; our invisible camera tries to keep up as each dolphin flies through the water with such grace making the weight from their bodies press firmly against the coolness surrounding them.  Suddenly, something off in distance catches the eye losing focus drifting away from the sea creatures and keeps getting closer with the sun glaring down upon the lens resembling a long white cigar. It reaches the object; no longer the form of a cigar but now has taken full shape of a lone cruise line pumping out smoke.

It was the Royal Monarch Cruise line embarking on its voyage across the northern Pacific Ocean giving its travelers one last taste of summer bliss before returning back to their normal lives. The Royal Monarch appeared in front of us pushing out water and starts showing off its muscle provided by the enormous engine and crew controlling every move. Twice the size of the R.S.S. Titanic, the Royal Monarch was the stage for both pleasure and fun. We see staff in red and black outfits accommodate the passengers aboard, serving those with drinks. This year it would become the center of Sin City Wrestling’s summer event known as Summer XXXtreme, where many feuds would come to an end while some would just begun.

The sun had breezing across the surface for hours leading some to venture out into the ships many pools and slides, while others choose to dine inside away from the dangerous heat. No better feud was talked about than the one which saw Patricia Newborne and Katalya Staggs battling for the newly recognized SCW Bombshell championship. A championship that the men had carried over their shoulders since Lucian Frost won it back in January of this year. A title bred on chaos.

“Every match since it’s been defended in the male division has become extreme than the previous defense. I stand on the brink of war and I will not kneel before coming storm. Katalya knows that deep down I am serious threat to all those I face, because I have no remorse, no apathy toward anyone.”

Patricia is shown on the upper deck overlooking the ocean leaning against the metal railing while feeling a strong enough gust of wind blow her hair behind the young veteran. She held a single rose, smelling it once before smirking. It reminded her that chaos can be beautiful. And she knew that whatever was cooking for the match against her rival was to echo that poetic message for all to hear.

“It won’t be long now until you start lacing up those boots one more time for another championship. I remember what drew me to you was that raw power to succeed, and you did. You fought against your foe and won. This isn’t any different.”

Claire’s words, they always appeared so soft and inspiring to Patricia. Just her encouragement alone made the bombshell want to succeed even more if not for herself than for her blonde lover. This could be the moment that people would talk about for years after Newborne’s death. Stuff that Patricia had read about in ancient stories like Homer’s The Odyssey to be captured and told almost god-like. Her love pressed that silky body against the SCW Bombshell, Patricia looked dead inside.

“Katalya can talk all the trash she wants. Over the course of our encounters she is becoming more and more like me. I know how to win championship belts because I’ve held countless titles in my career.”

She glazes at two seagulls flying ahead.

“I’m not afraid of blood in order to achieve what I want. If I have to reach down from the depths of Hell, I’m pulling her with me and I will show her the other side becoming me. For weeks, Staggs has tried to walk around acting like everything is fine and nothing to wonder about when it comes time we face off. Thinking that I could never rebound off the many defeats that have coursed through my SCW Career, but maybe she should have realized that I can win any given time I want. I’m known as the Best of the fucking Best for a reason. And I will make damn sure that her face gets planted with my Californian Kiss.”

Patricia can feel Claire kissing on her neck, sending chills down that body of hers. She closed her eyes for a moment embracing the thought of the two sharing one night alone in the cabins again. But soon, it would all be over and this paradise would come to an end. The veteran knew that whatever happened in regards to her match, which Claire must stay away for the match and not even order the pay-per-view. Newborne turned around holding Smith’s hand. We can see a look of worry approach the young 23 year old trying to figure out why her lover stopped her.

“What’s wrong?”

“Claire, promise me that you won’t watch or go the pay-per-view event. I know, baby, that you want to see me in action and see me win the championship but this match will become too brutal that I can’t risk knowing that you’ll be worried.”

“Why? What are you going to do, Patricia?”

“Just promise me, god damn it!”

“Alright, I promise. You have my word I won’t even order it just don’t do anything stupid that could end up with you being in the hospital or worse, I can’t bear the thought.”

“I won’t, but I can’t say the same for Staggs. I’m going to do what I know how and If I have too, I will end her career without second guessing anything. She has done nothing but cause me the one championship I must have. This match will rival any of the men Roulette matches, and I will walk away champion. I will make her a paper champion.”

Our scene slowly fades, as Patricia throws the rose into the air and watches while holding her girlfriend it fly against the current. This match meant more to the Californian naive than most could ever dream. Holding this belt would become another achievement in the legend of Trish Newborn. A legend that she hoped would continue.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 11:48:32 PM by Mark Ward »