Author Topic: Conquest of Dominance  (Read 824 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Conquest of Dominance
« on: July 10, 2012, 07:33:30 PM »

'CAUSE I'M THE F*CKING KING OF THE WORLD<span style='font-family:Courier'>
GET ON YOUR KNEES
</span>

\'user
•  

\'user \'user \'user

I'M THE F*CKING KING OF THE WORLD<span style='font-family:Courier'>
DO AS I PLEASE
</span>

Date: Monday, July 9, 2012

San Diego had been Patricia Newborne’s safe heaven since she was a little girl growing up just miles from her currently residents, she knew every inch of this paradise among the ocean coast – from Belmont Park to the many restaurants located throughout the city. Night went into day, as Sin City Wrestling flagship program hit the Californian airwaves and the world bear witness to just how vengeful the San Diego native would become when she attacked Kittie from behind after a hard fought victory over Karina. Our scene emerges from the darkness and into an established Italian restaurant. The invisible camera travels around table leg corners bypassing several waitresses and bystanders on the way to our destination. It finally rises up slowly gliding to eye level and we see a dark red area with black molding and beautiful Italian paintings.

We see this space showed with many traces of the eastern culture like the oak tables being decorated in a classy Italian red and white checkered tablecloth, wine glasses and ceramic dinner plates and bowls. In the very back of this crowded area, our invisible camera zooms in and notices two women couple, it transitions giving another angle and we see its Patricia Newborne and one of her friends enjoying a meal together. She smiles, lifting the wine glass as those lips slowly part. The camera only focuses in on Newborne’s face, with just barely seeing the other woman apart from the short brown hair.

~ ???? ~
"Cannot believe you went as far as demolish that poor girl, love. That was brutal. What actually got your knickers in a twist lately, because this isn’t like you to be that physical with someone?"

Newborne takes a sip before answering. Her eyes appeared dazed, still feeling the effect of losing the Battle Royal no more than three weeks early. It was still fresh in the young vixen’s crafty mind. However, Patricia appeared chipper than she had ever been after the assault on the Bombshell Roulette Champion Kittie after her victory.

~ trish newborn ~
"Wasn’t it oblivious? Diamond, I could have had that match back at Into the Void won. I was the best pure breed athlete in that match. I had to go out there and make a statement to those morons in that fucking nose bleed section to the people shitting in the restrooms."

Diamond was her name. Ironically, the name that only Patricia knew her best friend by. They had both been involved in some crazy antics together as fashion models touring the world in exotic locations and bonded ever since. It was Diamond who suggested Patricia tries out as a professional wrestler while visiting the Caribbean. We finally see Diamond with those big brown eyes narrowing at her friend’s response swallowing the last bit of lattice from her salad.

~ diamond ~
"You realize that you are clinically bonkers, right? You have really lost your mind, Patricia."

The British girl said with a straight expression before they burst out laughing at the same time. Newborne lung cave claims down before she adjusts herself in a comfortable manner on the hard wooden sit. They’re eyes meet.

~ trish newborn ~
"I forgot how incredibly bad these chairs are here. It’s been five months since I last visited the BiCE Ristorante, and already they remodel the place. I received a message through email regarding my match against Vixen this week. She’s going to come after me so there’s chance another title shot at the Women’s Championship – I know this. It’s not like I’m stupid, I’m going to use that bitch as another paycheck after I send her back packing to Canada. Vixen couldn’t get the job done when she faced Misty at Into the Void, with the Women’s title on the line. No, Military Girl has to allow Brooklyn Carter the chance to get the Women’s Championship after the interference when she could have won it before."

She looks around. Patricia smirks before taking a piece of chicken from her plate. Still, within this madness she holds her upbringing. Crewing her food before swirling the wine inside the glass and takes another sip.

~ diamond ~
"I read from her biography on SCWrestling.com that she is nothing more than a street rat."

~ trish newborn ~
"Yeah, I read that too but this little bitch will hold as just a small example for what Katalya has in store if we ever meet again in a real wrestling match for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. Vixen had a rough life? Everyone has a rough moment once in their lives but decided things need to change like it somehow saves them from a destructive path. I am that destructive path that Vixen must finally face, and despite my bad luck as of late, I’m still very dangerous."

~ diamond ~
"You and Bianca, is that right?"

Newborne stares at Diamond wondering what she meant by that remark; having a quizzical look lifting up her brow.

~ trish newborn ~
"What about me and Bianca?"

~ diamond ~
"Well, it seems you two have become quite chummy since I last caught your Climax Control event this past week. You two appeared to be instant friends despite having a few weeks apart. When am I going to meet this infamous new mate, B?"

~ trish newborn ~
"You’re jealous, aren’t you? Bianca and I have nothing but one common goal in this whole fucking company since we arrived because the rest of these Bombshells. We’re bred athletes that separate us from the others. We’re only friends by association of a mutual interest, and that’s success. I’ll introduce you both after we have ourselves a basketball game. You still owe me after our last one we had back in 2010. Don’t worry bitch, I’ll go easy on you. "

~ diamond ~
"You always knew how to treat an old friend."

~ trish newborn ~
"Of course."

Patricia Newborne smiles after the response. Both wine glasses of Diamond and Patricia meet, as the two ladies continue to share a beautiful evening with their meal in front of them. A male waitress no more than five feet, four passes them heading off our visual view likely to bring someone else their order. The invisible camera begins to pan back slowly allowing us a full shot of this place of business. And just like a favorite screen from a television or movie program, more people make their march into the restaurant, as we black into pure darkness.

Date: Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The palm trees welcome us once more back to California. Home state for movie stars and other famous celebrities within the world of entertainment, people are shown crossing the local street leading down to the Thurgood Marshall Middle. It’s late in the afternoon, as the sun rests behind a pillar of white clouds. The community around the location seems much laid back and the area free from any trash. Our invisible camera descends through them taking us on for a ride from the sky down to the grassy terrain below with few birds cycling atop the sky looking for a place to go to after flying. We come to a large white building with Spanish brown roofing that houses the areas indoor private sports clubs.

The cameras soon transport our view inside, where we see white covered walls, a large wooden trophy case near the entrance, and welcoming center for granting their members who enter through their doors. We turn passed them, upon seeing separate rooms down a narrow hallway. One appears to be the training full of people working out. Way toward the middle of the hall is a series of plastic wall and a door leading into the basketball court.

~ diamond ~
"Show me what you got, valley girl."

~ trish newborn ~
"I am totally going to beat your ass."

Diamond smirks, as Patricia crossover dribbles the ball keeping a close eye on her friend’s movement until breathing in one last time as they faced off. Newborne fakes a left driving start toward the basket jumping into the air, and like slow motion, the ball leaves her hand twisting and turning toward the target, Diamond watches and tries to stop it but to no luck. Just like that, the ball shoots right into the basket as a confident Patricia lands on her feet. Both women appear out of breath.

~ trish newborn ~
"That’s my ten to your seven score, and we agreed that the loser would have to buy dinner. You thought you could school me after those years of practice I warned you about, I think moving to Florida has gotten to your head."

~ diamond ~
"I rather like there, thank you for asking."

~ trish newborn ~
“Whatever. ”

They walk over to the nearest bleacher. Newborne grabs a water bottle and pours it over her body to cool things off. She closes her eyes, if but just a second to take in the factor of H2O draining down her body. Opening them, Patricia looks at Diamond while hearing those primal screams still from Kittie’s painful encounter. She takes a drink.

~ diamond ~
"How prepared are you to face Vixen?"

The British friend asked, causing Patricia to raise her eye brow.

~ trish newborn ~
"Does one need to be prepared in a game of modern gladiator?"

~ diamond ~
"Answer the bloody question. You know that Kittie will likely want to strike back. Have you seen Twitter lately?"

~ trish newborn ~
"I don’t care. I welcome the fight after I beat Vixen’s ass in our match on Climax Control. Hell, Katalya can bring her entire family down to the ring to get a piece of greatness, even Uncle Steve with the glass eye. I’m not afraid of her and I’m going to show it by beating Military Girl within an inch of her life. Vixen can try all the counter tactics she wants, but the end result will be that stupid zebra holding my hand up as the victor after I finish her ass and send Vixen deeper down the bottom of the Bombshell rankings and face newcomers like my freak of a step-sister Alexis."

~ diamond ~
"How is Alexis?"

A serious WTF expression comes shooting out of Newborne. Why would she even give a shit about her bratty step-sister just because Mark Ward and Christian Underwood needing another piece of ass floating around back? Patricia thought, putting down the bottle. Those two have never seen eye-to-eye since Alexis married her ex Eric from under her nose.

~ trish newborn ~
"I told you a million times how much I hated the little bitch. Like I care what how that slut is doing. She just needs to fucking stay out of my damn way. Period. Because it’s already bad enough I have relapses of nights thinking what the fuck she was doing with all my dolls growing up. Alexis creeps me out. Besides you have her number already."

Patricia rolls her eyes before turning her back toward the entrance.

~ diamond ~
"Sorry love, I did not mean to get you worked up."

~ trish newborn ~
"Let’s go grab something to eat and we can head up to see B. I’m sure that she’s going to just love the company. She always doesn’t mind when I pop up with gifts."

~ diamond ~
"Okay."

The scene fades, as Patricia and Diamond walk off exiting the building with another pair of players dunking and playing on the court right beside them. It is only a few short days away from the big match between two masters of the game colliding and showoff both their skills against each other in Malibu, California. Patricia looks as confident and deadly as ever.

Date:
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Listening to: Life Ain't Easy by RawSun

So, does it seem cynical that I find a lot of pleasure locking in No Regret on a helpless prey wanting nothing more than to leave the ring, head back to the hotel, and take a nice long bath after Climax Control last week? Like I really give a shit what you dumbass morons think about me, or your opinions on my actions. I’ve been in this line of work before most of these Bombshells graduated College and got fucked at a frat party.  In my decade in wrestling, I’ve learned something that a lot of people might find distasteful because of mere morality conflicts within their own self-being. And that’s if you want something done in life you’re going to have to go out there and make a statement so loud it echoes throughout the known universe, that the higher powers have to give you what you domain.

What happened last week it may seem unfair, but so is life. When I gripped that hold on Katalya it felt like a thousand different surges going through my body at once as we soon became one person intertwine. I could sense every single heartbeat just as if it were my own. I could tell she wanted so bad to break, to snap like a branch would a tree.

But I just didn’t want to allow her that satisfaction which comes from going on the injury list, where she could hide away from my wraith and vacant the championship. No, that’s not how it works in my kingdom.

I need to win the championship fairly in order to show the Sin City Wrestling locker room that I am a real threat. Words on Twitter, Odette’s mindless involvement trying to defend her friend, they are all just pieces found across a chess board. I know that once one piece falls the others are a matter time before being overtaken. We, as entertainers, we are required to bring you action each and every week while raping your asses of all the cash in the world. An equal trade, however, I don’t really give a damn about the money as much as I do the prizes that each company has to offer.

Given my past history just shows I know how to get championships and hold onto them despite what others would like to throw at me. They can talk about coming into new scenery like another promotion and it’s basically like being a newbie until you show the world you’re worth a damn to be placed in bigger, but really… I see no other difference from one place to another other than new bitches to climb over onto that mountain of gold.

I've done that all my adulthood. Not a big differences, girls.

What are my thoughts about my opponent this week, Vixen? I read the information about who you are, and that sad Lifetime-made movie on how your parents never wanted a child, so they abandon you.

If you believe that this sad story is going to make me turn over and drop to the ground for you to pick up an easy win, and that other shot at the championship, you’re dead wrong. Vixen, the honest truth here sweetie is that your parents should have did you the favor and ending you before your life truly begun. Ask yourself. Have you done anything recent that would make them happy to have made the decision to give you up? They didn’t want you. They just wanted to fuck around and be stupid, but then you popped up and shit scared them. You could have beaten Misty for your foster family, for your real parents however you failed to even manage a simple three count. How goddamn weak are you?

Vixen, I have run across your kind throughout wrestling before, you little bitch. There’s nothing special about you. And it’s always the same damn thing, that you’d think there was some mass meeting among the world to discuss who’s bastard baby is next to be ripped into a life they didn’t want.

It’s clear to me you lack certain areas like a drive that only takes you so far then you fuck up when it gets tough. Your Fall from Grace was the moment you read the email from our management about facing me. Unlike you, I can actually have the ability to figure how in the hell I could possibly get what I want even if it makes me into the bad one. In life, there’s always people wanting to play the villain role and I love to play villain because I am so damn good at it. Nice girls will never overcome the sheer passion that’s required to make it as a fully successful person.

And in Sin City Wrestling, there is no bigger villain than a person who has been pushed into a corner too many times.

Sorry to break it to you Vixen, but you have no chance.

This week I’m planning to send a clear message to that bitch holding the Bombshell Roulette Championship by using your body as a work of art. You can be that light in the morn sky for all to see. I’m going to use that pretty face as a stamp of pure showmanship of how real dominance can be. I will get you to tap... tap... tap...

\'user \'user \'user
•  

words: 2,733
trish outfits used: Scene One, Scene Two
this week's match: Vs. Vixen; Bombshell Singles Match
credit information: All images & coding designed in the Best of the Best layout were made by me for the use of Patricia Newborne. Lyrics found here were "King of the World" by Porcelain Black. Hope you enjoy this role-play. Good luck to all involved.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:47:56 PM by Trish Newborn »