Author Topic: Crazed World  (Read 478 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Crazed World
« on: June 30, 2012, 09:07:41 AM »

'CAUSE I'M THE F*CKING KING OF THE WORLD<span style='font-family:Courier'>
GET ON YOUR KNEES
</span>

\'user
•  

\'user \'user \'user

I'M THE F*CKING KING OF THE WORLD<span style='font-family:Courier'>
DO AS I PLEASE
</span>

Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It had been a few days since the latest supercard from wrestling's newest promotion, Sin City Wrestling, took place from within the Earl Wilson Stadium. People still remain buzzed over Kittie's rise to once again become a champion in the Bombshell division. Her months long conquest had come to an end at Into the Void in the SCW Bombshell Free-For-All match. Our invisible camera takes us two days after the events of the supercard, where we see a gently breeze lifting each individual frond sway to the soothing music from within their own palm tree deep in the hills of San Diego. We slowly turn our focus to a parked a white Mazda RX-8 in the driveway of two story creamy villa sitting all by itself, with mixtures of modern and classic Italian design architecture along with two series of medium size windows on top which split off in the middle.

Zooming in, it is here that we notice a brick mailbox painted to match this beauty building off to the west of the driveway reading: Patricia Newborne. Our scene then transitions to inside a darken room, where a group of pictures are hung of a father and young Patricia as well as old modeling shots from around the world. The room appeared to be an office of sorts, with a computer desk resting against the side wall allowing more room to this already large space. Newborne is shown sitting in her chair looking outside and a Jack Daniels bottle on the floor beside her. A knock is heard, as the door slowly opens.

Patricia reminds still frequently looking to the left of her position, where we suddenly see a dart board with a picture of the new SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, Kittie. The face on her draped of angry and jealously as those intense eyes focus more and more until the deranged Bombshell couldn't take anymore, and suddenly snaps ripping the game off the wall and into the ground. Claire enters in, slowly approaching her love and kneels.

~ claire smith ~
"Patricia, I know this isn't the perfect time but I wanted to check on you baby. Its been a few days since the supercard and you haven't ate or slept. This is starting to worry me. All you've done since returning back to your home is shut out everyone who loves you. I don't want you to go through this alone."

Love. The monster deep within couldn't accept such a feeling to effect what had already been circling through her own mind since Sunday. Newborne finally escapes from her fixed state, blinking once before looking upon her girlfriend and seeing the worry on her face.

~ trish newborn ~
"They're all laughing at me."

~ claire smith ~
"Who, who is laughing at you?"

~ trish newborn ~
"Everyone."

Once we zoom in on Patricia's face, then our camera decides to journey through this large office space from within the SCW Bombshell's home twisting and turning corners until we see a small trash can. It had been placed just left of the dart board; having some crumbled up photos ripped apart and one seems to tell the identity of all the rest. It was photos of the SCW Bombshell's head shots. Newborne takes a drink before cracking a smile. But one appeared missing, Bianca's photo rested on the desk untouched.

~ trish newborn ~
"Katalya pretty hold that title tight until we meet again because when that day comes the entire foundation Christian Underwood and Mark Ward built in Las Vegas will shake. And everyone on that whole fucking roster will be place onto my kingdom, and my reign. This one moment will shatter everything that these so-called fans hoped that Katalya could achieve once I make my first strike toward ending her. In fact, the whole division will witness from below the final hours their one true psychic anti-hero much like Pompeii had witnessed its own destruction when Mount Vesuvius erupted sending a cloud of poisonous ash and cinder steamrolling down to meet their instant death."

The dangerous mind of Patricia Newborne was always thinking about ways to inflict pain onto the poor bitch that faced her during one of their matches. Mapping out everything inside her head, as if she were playing a game of chess against an advanced computer. She wanted that goddamn championship belonging to Kittie. No one escapes her wraith and lives another day. Nothing would cause her more pleasure than to listen to the screams of her opponents after locking in No Regret.

We watch as the sun casts a five o'clock shadow atop Newborne who was sitting there still fixated on planning the first strike to the SCW Roulette champion. Patricia looked over at her lover with those blueish eyes, knowing that this monster inside her could do to Claire what eventually happened with Newborne's ex inside the ring when things got too personal, and in the heat of sisterly war. It scared her, but nothing keeps her from success.

~ claire smith ~
"What? Do I have something in my hair?"

~ trish newborn ~
"Thought I seen a spider."

Claire begins checking her hair as Patricia chuckled to herself. If one person could take the place of her former love it was Claire. Newborne pulls the young blond's head closer and the two share a passionate kiss before tipping over on the hard floor as Claire lands on top of the beauty from California, and they continued to lock lips with each other. Claire nestles her head against Patricia's neck, with Newborne rubbing along the southern girls hair giving us an sadistic smirk. Our vision becomes blurry as the invisible camera focuses on the office laptop, and 1 unread email message from the SCW's Management Department with the subject marked: Climax Control (07/01/2012).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Date:
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Listening to: Bounce by Bon Jovi

For a week now I've been evaluating what actually took place at our supercard. Trying to justify being robbed over a newly crown championship belt within the ranks of our Bombshell division. But I always seem to come up with the same conclusion I had previously. Katalya, I'd like to publicly thank you for clearing my mind of what little drive I had before I signed with this company. Now more than ever, I see myself ending that long career you've had like it were nothing more than a myth told for thousands of years only to discover it was merely a tale that hyped way too much. What I see deep within those eyes is what every dominating superstar that ever came face to face with you saw.

You are nothing more than a paper champion waiting for the day on which a more powerful superstar comes along and takes whatever title you hold, because they can. Misty isn't your greatest threat in the Sin City Wrestling promotion, Katalya. She doesn't exist now.

What you accomplished was a short•lived title reign the moment you won the title. Yes, you might go down as the first championship holder. That's already set in stone. You've made your last decision in this company when you decided to come between me and success. Like it or not, there will be no other Bombshell in the next encounter that we have. It's going to be me and you, and if I were you, I'd be afraid of what my more established more experienced opponent could do in a world where you don't belong. You met your match when you decision that fate. And now, I'm going to show you your heart.

This match, I could care less of who else is involved. I just want you. Baby, I just want to touch that pretty little head of yours and give you an eternal kiss.

More importantly, this will stamp a big warning sign across all those we dare come between me and the only thing that keeps me alive in this world. It also shows that no matter what you'll try pulling, or even try to convince your own psyche that you have what it takes to beat me, I will always be smarter and more dangerous than any bimbo in any company you've ever worked for.

But don't worry pretty thing. I won't end your meaningless existence until that championship comes home to mother. People like to make claim that this is the last year of humanity. That it is symbolic with this end of the Mayan calender. And for your sake, everything that was foretold was true. It's just not for this piece of shit world we're living in today. Oh no, this end is all about you Katalya.

See, the magic thing is you don't have to wait until the stars are aligned with each other on December 21, 2012. Because yours will be more important to the masses, as it will be the only thing you are remembered for in any wrestling company. I can assure you that.

Like that bitch Misty, once I win the championship belt. You will never see it again unless the monkey's in the back decide to give you another shot at being a champion again. Go ahead and kill yourself now. It would save me the damn trouble of doing the world a favor.

There are two types of people in this world, Katalya. Those who go after what they want and don't stop until they achieve their goal no matter who is stepping up to them telling their trivial opinions. And there are those who become the cattle because they can't find themselves able to remain in the spotlight once they finally have it, when things get harder they are slaughtered to feed people like me. I almost feel sorry to have to be the one with your blood on my hands.

You just gave me no other choice but to show you there is no god. There is no one that will save you from my wrath that would echo across the division, and across the entire world. It comes close to a nuclear bomb being drop from above and destroying everything in its wake. You won't survive this nuclear winter coming directly at you soon, that's okay... it's who you are and it's acceptable.

In this match, it will be a preview of what I got in store for you at the next encounter. It will be but a taste upon those rosebud lips of yours. Once either my moves are locked. This becomes your future to cross my path to success again and think I won't come at you with the force of which is so bright that your entire being is shattered upon the impact of my attacks. One being harder than the other. Because I am the best of the best, there is no one better than the *NEW* SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, Trish.

Oh, and Katalya, tu cazzo \'smile.gif\'

\'user \'user \'user
•  

words: 1,831
trish outfits used: Scene One
this week's match: w/ Presey Spencer and Lucas Darby Vs. Kittie, Brooklyn Carter and Sean Williams; Six Person Mixed Tag Match
credit information: All images & coding designed in the Best of the Best layout were made by me for the use of Patricia Newborne. Lyrics found here were "King of the World" by Porcelain Black. Hope you enjoy this role-play. Good luck to all involved.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:40:29 PM by Trish Newborn »