Author Topic: Battle of Battles, Part II  (Read 921 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Battle of Battles, Part II
« on: June 15, 2012, 06:37:05 PM »

"In the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed"
☆ CHARLES  DARWIN ☆

\'user

☆ INTRO NARRATION ☆
>[ In the beginning, there existed knowledge within a piece of DNA which separated us from other forms of life inside our own world. Known as HAR 1 (highly accelerated region 1), it allowed the human mind to vastly be more intelligent than other primates simply because it could solve, it could think in order to become a successful hunter to survive. Pieces of the DNA segment still hasn't been fully unlocked and understood leading many questioning if it could uncover secrets which tell our destiny... ]

-----

DATE: Friday, June 15, 2012
LISTENING TO: Pompeii By E.S. Posthumus

Katalya, I would love to share other fine moments we have in common like being in World Women's Wrestling League a year apart from each other. But that isn't me, not anymore. You can say all the fucking shit you ever want about how you got screwed over championships everyday until a pig flies out of your tight, little ass – I just don't give a shit. You were a champion for two months at best here in the Sin City Wrestling. Let's not throw out that you were the first to hold that same belt. But bitch, as much as you whine and complain about your little dilemma, it takes you so long to get the job done.

What, did your claws suddenly become filed down while you had yourself a little catnap from being the
longest reigning champion in Sin City Wrestling? First, I would have never been so focused on just one opponent that I just happen to not notice what was occurring. A champion has to be watching her back, as well as her opponents if it means keeping a championship safe.

You were champion long enough for Raynin to swoop back in right in front of your nose, and take the only championship that should matter. You wanted to cause pain to Misty so bad that it clouded your judgment. This is the real difference between us, Katalya. I know how to win and hold on to belts.

And awe, you look for people to take you seriously? Maybe Katalya, you should know what the fuck you're doing in most of these matches you're having. Because who knows, Kittie might just have been a two-time champion otherwise instead of a little p*ssy that can't even come back to reality. You're facing me now, and despite what happened at Climax Control, I am still a very dangerous person to go up against inside my kingdom that is my ring, not just because my knowledge of how the body can be broken down into sections and ripped apart one by one. Oh no, Katalya its so much more than that.

I get off on watching as opponents beg that this ends. Trust me I've ended careers in this business where there is no coming back from simply because I operate with such precise targeting when I start becoming more and more focused on what I need to get done. I have a different level of experience when it comes to out calculating anything my opponent throws at me because I have no soul.

Yeah, I clearly don't give a shit about my opponents I wrestle or those fat bastards sitting each week eating hotdogs and cheering everyone on. It does nothing for me. It hasn't for a very long time.

I'm not going to insult myself by referring to you under that ring name of yours. It's become remotely clear to me that you're afraid of getting that pretty little figure wet, and thus you loss interest to someone like myself who want nothing more than real competition.

And it was funny how you mentioned 3WL like that in your recent promo. See, I should come down to the arena wearing my championship and why is it important, you ask? Well, you did hold once before the championship got its name changed, and I gave it a new lease on life as a main event type title. I should wear it and gloat how I did something you couldn't do during your time there.

However, that's another company for another time, and I'm here in Sin City Wrestling to claim something I've been wanting since I signed the dotted line. That's another championship reign.

You come into this event thinking I'll be p*ssy whipped by all your gestures and hateful words all you want. But the fact of the matter is Katalya, over the years of gaining experience has lead me to craft my skills as well as my mind to combat anything people dish out. I'll assure you that I don't fall to those piss poor attempts at mind games with me were unsuccessful into making me rethink myself in this match and where my goals are. I'm not like the others working here. My words, however, have the ability to become like a kind of venom that will plunge into bodies and flat line them.

Nice try though. It was entertaining to say the least. And it even made me excited to see what kind of things comes with the next installment that suggest you'll be burying me like others before you have tried when I become focused. I could care less about what this award could be.

Because as long as it doesn't I manage to shot someone's chances at getting paid for the night and going home to explain to their families how much Little Sarah or Chris is going to be without food.

But I really should be thanking you, Katalya. You are so blind into believing this is award has anything to do with a title opportunity to get back the Bombshell title. Fact is, no one fucking knows what is inside that case and it only says that this has the power to skyrocket any Bombshell who wins. I should thank you because in a mere few days I will show that this “over inflated ego” has proved I can be very dominant, that its almost scary how much control I have over another human being.

I'm not some gimmicky little thing that woke up and decided to be a wrestler. I am the best at what I do and despite what anyone here, or what Joe The Janitor says, I have credentials to back it up.

Go rant to someone who gives a damn.

-----

"Prepared to Win A War"

Date:
Friday, June 15, 2012

Into the Void was only a few days a way. Patricia had a shot at chance to showcase her first match as a singles competitor here Sin City Wrestling. It had become an all or nothing situation, and she wanted to show those idiots why people have feared the Californian girl. Our scene opens as music and loud fans can be heard from inside the local gym. The walls painted a soft white, and equipment were seen scattered all around with a blue practice ring in the center. We see body standing outside of it doing a few jabs and punches into gloves dressed in suitable gear, but something catches the invisible camera's attention, as it transitions to a feet hitting a a trainer's punching mitts in roundhouse fashion.

It soon that we discover the beautiful raven-haired Patricia Newborne is training hard before her next match this coming Sunday night. Sweat pours down her body as she goes back to normal stance and delivers yet again another roundhouse kick, then a couple of hard jabs bouncing her body around.

"That's it Patricia. Keep things at a steady pace. Don't over do yourself,"
the trainer strongly suggests to our SCW Bombshell.

Patricia pauses looking at her before jabbing hard, adding a bit of cockiness with a side nod and smirk continuing to jab the punching mitt.

"You have no idea how bad I want this chance to showcase my in-ring ability, and watch as others become afraid to face me in SCW. Before this business, I lived in California just under a model contract to exotic locations and soon after I popped up on the scene, they all doubted I would even make it passed the intense training it took in their personal training camps."

With every blow hitting harder than the last. Her breath shortens, as those lungs start to take in the surrounding air heavily. She doesn't seem to be bothered at all, but does take a moment to wrap off some sweat from her brow as the tan complexion trainer prepares for more. Newborne gets back in that stance again, this time hitting the glove with a pivot jab.

"Years after this certain turn of events, I remain here still working as a professional wrestler and have crafted my skill to suit whatever I need to pick up the victory. It's what these bitches don't understand about this business. It doesn't matter how many fans you get sucking all that energy from you, because the moment that bell rings, they are in way going to help you pick up that week's payday. I've friends and enemies all fall but remain in this business because I am the best of the best."

At that moment, Patricia launches herself in the air only to strike the mitt glove with a trademark mover she calls the Air Trish, that once her right feet hits the glove sends the trainer on her ass. Newborne lands on her knees before walking over to the fallen trainer. "I think I'm done now."

"Yes Ma'am."

Patricia Newborne helps her up to her feet. Our Invisible camera zooms, as the Californian walks across to the apron side of this blue ring to pick up a bottle of chill water.  Patricia just smirks everything, then before long her ring tone starts to go off with her finding a spot to sit down.

"Hey baby, did you managed to get everything of yours unpacked?"

"Of course." We can hear Claire's voice coming in low on the other end of Newborne's cell due to speaker. Patricia watches from a distance like a hawk as the trainer grabs a ice pack and holds it to her lower back.

"So, many this time? We really need to work on your intensity issues."

"Just one. And hey, you didn't complain last night when we start having our alone time. I thought I heard you scream a few times before speaking things in french. I'm not sure, but most of those words aren't exactly something your parents would want their daughter to say back home."

Patricia smirks.

"Well, that's different. We aren't exactly hurting each other every other night."

"I'll see you when I get home, baby. I got things to get done here before I start heading back. I need to tone everything just right so I can be in perfect ring form for that opening match this coming Sunday night. It's going to be my first really singles debut in Sin City Wrestling after what happened."

"Honey, don't go back to beating yourself over that. Bianca will understand once you two finally talk it over after the super card. It's bound to come up."

"Yeah, I guess."

She pauses rethinking that moment with seeing Caprice's headstone. It is here, the invisible camera captures something rare from Patricia. A single tear drops down her angelic face, and onto the cold floor of this gym environment. She snaps out of it, cleaning off the remains of the tear. Newborne tries to remain strong and confident about the coming days at the next SCW event.

"Patricia?"

"I'm here."

"Whatever happens, I'm glad I'll be witnessing your first singles match. You've been in a few matches before where it's been against other tag teams. Caprice would be proud of her mommy just like I am. Patricia Leslie Newborne, I love you."

This moment brings the Bombshell a slight smirk across her face, "I thought we weren't going to do this whole I love you stuff until we were really sure."

"I'm sure, besides who else would I get to pay for this awesome apartment?"

Patricia giggles.

"I heard Hugh Hefner comes there every Tuesday."

"I'll see you when you get here. Bye."

"Bye, baby."

Patricia puts her cell phone back inside her pocket. That mind of hers start thinking about this upcoming Free-for-All match opening SCW Into The Void. She starts already figuring out how to strike each of her opponents and how it could lead her to become the winner. Her blue eyes glaze at the ticking clock hanging over the wall next to the exit, as another song pops on the airwaves and the scene starts to fade into darkness, with a last look at a confident Patricia Newborne.

-----

Brooklyn Carter. You know for someone that talks a lot about skill you really don't do you fucking research about the opponents you're facing in matches well. I was apart of 3WL long before Katalya, and won a few first championships, help in the early involvement of their failed Cruiserweight division when I gave them my World championship belt to be renamed, and I am still there as a champion. You see, you really need to do your fucking work when you decide to throw names.

Because I have skill beyond that snob remark you so cleverly made toward me. You tried to disregard me like I wasn't any threat at all, and that I happen to be simple trash that can be thrown away. You are going to wish that you had focused a little more about than anyone else in the match.

That might sound clever at first, but its a real dumb move and just shows your ignorance. I am but only but one of the people you really should have really focused on instead of running your mouth about your damn brother, or those random selections you made yourself in that show environment. I know B will be bringing on her A-Game come the pay-per-view, but you seem nothing more than a prissy,  prima donna looking jackass that I already hate before we even meet in the ring at Into The Void.

You can make claims and threats all you want, but like Katalya, I cannot wait until I rip every single hope and dream that you had going into this match. Assuming you even survive the first thirty seconds. I'm not mean, I'm straight forward with my actions and if I'm focused enough, bitch not even the Gods could me from kicking anyone's ass, in any match, and at any given time. I'm 100% Italian, after all.

Rest assured that I don't underestimate opponents that I face in my kingdom in this ring. But I am far from being dubbed Princess, and at the end of the day, you will know my name and feel my moves.

You can make claims and threats all you want, but like Katalya, I cannot wait until I rip every single hope and dream that you had going into this match. Assuming you even survive the first thirty seconds. I'm not mean, I'm straight forward with my actions and if I'm focused enough, bitch not even the Gods could me from kicking anyone's ass, in any match, and at any given time. I'm 100% Italian, after all.

And now Bianca, I love the times we've spent together because someone finally gets where I'm coming from on a professional level in wrestling. You gotta trust me when I say I'm sorry, but things were going bad for me and you need to pick up your damn phone. Kitten, I've been trying to example what went on inside my mind because I wasn't all there during our match and I know you feel betrayed.

It's how I would felt. I told Claire just a few nights ago that I would have your back, I meant it. As long as we put this other bitches in their place. Afterward if you still want to face me, I just wanted you to know straight up that I won't hold back and trust neither will you, B.

Then you got a chick named Karina that likes to play around with dolls, and you have a girl named Gothika who are just like all those emo and wear all black. Okay Karina I'll start with you since compared to Gothika, I deal with a sense of normal life for once after dealing with my step-sister half my teenage life. Like I said before, you like to play with dolls and in this promo you thought it'd be cute if you somehow named them after everyone in this match. One, I'm not a fucking Barbie Doll nor have stated myself as such because that would give plastic a bad name. Two, if you want to be all stalk-ish and suddenly start pasting our heads on them, you creepy. Maybe they should lock you before Sunday.

And SCW's own Gothic Superstar. Barbie Doll I think is what you used. Thing with me is, I haven't gotten where I am today due to my looks, or banged just so I can be a champion in this business. When you look at me with all those notions, all those accuses of yours would see a hard, violent woman that would like nothing than to dominate the-then male sport because I can. I've held titles and kicked ass wherever I've been, and SCW was next on the list. I'll make you bleed if you mess with me, bitch.

The Freakettes and The Mean Girls are two teams featured in this match. The Mean Girls really should change that name after the embarrassing match up they had when they faced me and B to The P*ssy Girls. It's going to be fun to rid them of more pride this Sunday, because they don't even belong in the same ring with real competition like myself. And as for  The Freakettes mix match team from Hell. Rose should have stopped those quit using steroids along time ago because I'm going to show the entire world that the only muscle worth using is the mind. And like everything on her, that mind has become nothing put a small pea.

I don't give a shit what any of you have to say about me - I heard it all. But after the match, I know I will prove to the rest of the world why I am considered the Best of the Best by beating everyone involved in this free-for-all. I'll see everyone at their graves where I won't just bury them, I'll set the world ablaze as they watch the best female wrestler win yet again in singles competition.

- Trish Newborn

-----

We open to little girls shown playing jump rope near a clearing within the distance of that famous Las Vegas sign on a sunny day, as suddenly a dark shadow is cast on the surrounding area of this once child-friendly environment. One of the girl's skipping that rope looks up, noticing that this origin of sudden darkness is coming from pulsing black cumulonimbus clouds pushing pass all in its wake. It causes a sense of worry upon the young child's mind, and a voice-over comes through.

"... there will arrive a storm which changes the face of all Las Vegas, Nevada forever. Where heroes and villains collide on a grand stage to settle differences, and meet new enemies..."

The little girls run away scary, with a strong gust of wind coming from the north. It picks up everything nearby, throwing debris across the screen from a lawn chair to pieces of someone's brown roof. The dark clouds keep getting closer with each passing moment going by.

"... people believe the existence of 7 Deadly Sins among humanity. I have met those calling themselves Sinful, and they are many. Las Vegas holds a battleground where they shall face each other to determine the fate of change..."

A video package begins playing displaying everyone involved in the big SCW Bombshell Free-For-All match that was advised since it's announcement by Sin City Wrestling management. Their pictures  appear all in random order, which spring to life on screen opening short clips of each Bombshell. This beat of drums by Preston Nash starts playing in the background, causing the feed to pulse itself.

"... many fates will be decided on this day, into the void of which they lies no escape or surrender. It becomes destined to remembered as the voice echoing into the dark abyss..."

The bass and lead guitar soon is followed as the video starts showing action shots of all the involved Bombshell's in the upcoming super card for Sin City Wrestling, as vocals from Edsel Dope hits the airwaves of your mind and captures you. At the end, details appear across in white lettering.

"... Sin City Wrestling and Generation-X Entertainment present Into The Void from the outdoor Earl Wilson Stadium among the night stars. Live Sunday June 17, 2012 on channel 501..."

We re-emerge to this location just as a lighting bolt flies down from the heavens, and it clashes with the famous Vegas sign causing damage. Some top letters are dangling back and forth. The camera pans back to see the petite figure of one Patricia Newborne looking on to this destruction before turning her head toward the camera and smirking with a whatever appearance coming to her face.

"And they say tradition is respected. Well, I say tradition is very overrated."

She is last seen almost giggling menacing leaving to the right of the scene. Sparks instantly fly everywhere on this once beloved sign until one letter on the Welcome portion falls to the ground. Our cameras slowly start the process of fading out and ending.

-----

CLOTHING WORN: Scene One, Scene Two
CREDIT INFORMATION: All images were designed located in the Tranquillità Beta layout were made by me for the use of Patricia Newborne. Hope you enjoy this role-play, and good luck to all those involved.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 07:16:59 PM by Trish Newborn »