Author Topic: Battle of Battles, Part 1  (Read 873 times)

Offline Trish Newborn

• Californian Sensation
    • View Profile
    • Trish Newborn
Battle of Battles, Part 1
« on: June 09, 2012, 09:54:52 PM »

"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand."
- SUN TZU -

\'user

INTRO NARRATION
[ I walk among shadows trying find myself within a sea of despair and sadness. Death has surrounded us for thousands of years, and yet humanity has always tried to escape the grim reaper's grasp from reaching its clutches on them. For centuries, soldiers would embark on the battlefield prepared to surrender themselves to the will of our grim fates knowing that the future residence would tell their story, and share with others those few moments of wisdom on the Battle of Battles to learn from their mistakes. ]

| \ \ \ \ | SCENE ONE | / / / / |
"GRAVE REMINDERS OF A BROKEN SPIRIT"

DATE: Saturday June 02, 2012

We start descending over San Diego Mount Hope Cemetery,  as clouds begun to shift from a long start to California's summer season. The air appeared thin throughout the city making it hard for people to breathe in at times and making it seem like summer had already arrived on the edge of the Pacific Ocean that met San Diego's shoreline. Our invisible camera opens as seagulls fly high across the sky calling out to neighing friends to let them know their presence. And, soon we notice two women approach a small grave carrying two roses in their hands. The invisible camera turns, spotting this headstone all by itself and off a far distances away from the rest of grave plots.

It had angels on each side while the engraving read: Caprice Marie Newborne. Born and died on June 1, 2002. They can no longer die; for they are like the angels. They are God’s children, since they are children of the resurrection. Luke 20:36.

“Mother, you didn't have to assist on taking me down here. Caprice wasn't your responsibility. She died because of something I did.”

“Nonsense, Patricia. You did everything right, and more than any of those doctors had hoped. You were strong to go through the miscarriage like you did. All of us Moretti are, and when I met your father he gave you more than enough strength to overcome anything that came your way. I know how it must feel to loss the one you loved. I know, because its the same feeling I've carried with me for years after your father died. It's never goes away. All we have are memories.”

Patricia turns to her mother, Jessica Newborne. Her eyes shown signs of tears forming. Cringing the mouth quivered the very bones as she brushes past her mother thinking about those so-called memories, as Newborne turned her back. It started to cloud her emotionally and persist haunting her existence, even after all these years almost as if it were happening all over again.

“What could you possible know about my memories?! I never had any of my baby growing up and watching as she experienced life. All I got were memories of that bitch Alexis stealing the one person I needed to assure me that everything was going right, that we could possibly try again. You know nothing about me now and forever, mother.”

“Caprice wouldn't want her mother to behave like this. Your father wouldn't want it neither.”

“You won't even there to give shit about me or her. No, Jessica Amber Newborne was too busy with her business life to give a damn about anybody but herself. You assisted on coming because you felt a sense of guilt. In fact you being here doesn't bring me peace, nor does it bring back Caprice. My baby is died. Nothing changes that. Death is forever, mother.”

“Honey, don't leave –”

Newborne starts walking away until her mother reaches out to Patricia. She snaps, going into defense mode and turns back toward the person that gave birth to her pulling away quickly. “Don't you ever touch me! I have a match for Sin City Wrestling to take care of with a friend that will be there to watch my back and be there when I need them. Unlike some people.”

Patricia Newborne continues her journey to the car. She doesn't say another word. Patricia felt the heaviness weighing down on that chest of hers. Knowing remembering her child would affect things as the show draw near, but she didn't care. She never did, as our scene slowly fades into nothing.

| \ \ \ \ | SCENE TWO | / / / / |
"ON THE SEA OF BATTLE"

DATE: Saturday June 09, 2012

Slowly, our invisible camera returns to the present day. It had been a week removed from Climax Control since the SCW prime show went off the air and pushed forward to Sin City Wrestling's next venture with a pay-per-view event called Into the Void. Patricia appeared looking down at the busy city life that had Las Vegas been known for. Some people even carried children with them to several different locations along the night. It was a week since the loss affected her and Bianca. She couldn't even bring herself to conflict her found friend, and had read the email about the upcoming event.

Patricia just stares off into space turning to block what happened. Claire looks up, gently tugging on Patricia's shirt causing her to look down.

“Still thinking about your mother being there? Why don't you come to bed and in the morning we'll give Bianca a call. We have to cover some ground if you both have this match.”

“It isn't that simply.”

“Then make it simply. I know you got what it takes to beat this thing. No other Bombshell can say they have the experience to match yours and have achieved a lot in a decade better than you. I know what you can do, and I know what kind of a person you truly are. Beat this.”

Those words confidence by Claire made Patricia look at things differently. It seemed to spark something deep down that wasn't there before. You can see it glowing like a newborn Phoenix rising from the ashes once again. You can see that fire inside of Patricia that she's known for.

“Maybe you're right. I should be readying for the coming battle instead of feeling sorry over things I had no control over. Because none of these bitches have ever faced me before and know what kind of person I am. There can be only one winner and I'm going to make sure that my daughter sees her mommy kicking ass back on earth against an army of misfit pieces of trash I ever saw. Because I am that winner. Hell, I am the Best of Best after all. I'm going to go out there to prove it.”

“Not only do I have to deal with these Pussy Girls again, but I have to kick that 3WL Reject Kittie's ass because I feel like being Pussy Whipped. You got say I'm begging for it. I also have a girl that deserves to go back to the Salem Witch trails and demand she be hung under the orders that she shouldn't be allowed to live. Brooklyn Carter and The Freakettes, who all appear like some loss cause somebody goes to fuck that prick Hot Stuff too damn much. I heard what Brooklyn said and found it really touching that she wouldn't want to call this a return. Well I'll call it a retirement. Karina Koji isn't even worth asking to clean the arena toilets with, even though she'd love it.”

“They never met a determined person like you before.”

“Oh, but they thought I'm some cardboard cut out looking to blow Hot Stuff in an instant. I didn't sign up to be in some contest showing off my body. I don't mix pleasure with business. I came to this company only one goal and that's to be a champion among champions. Misty found out the hard way what happens when you go fuck with me like she did. I sent her back down to reality fast. And B knows that I'll have her back as long as she has mine. After we're done dealing with everyone, then it can be our turn to dance with the devil.”

Claire smiles.

“I'm glad you asked me to live with you.”

“Me too, now you mentioned something about bed.”

Patricia pulls Claire closer to her by the pants, as the two begun sharing a long passionate kiss under the moon and slowly start fading out. Newborne knew what war was like and was ready to overthrow anyone who stepped in her way of pure dominance. This place had become her home, and The Best of The Best was not ready to leave without a strong fight.

CLOTHING WORN: Scene #1, Scene #2
CREDIT INFORMATION: All images were designed located in the Tranquillità Beta layout were made by me for the use of Patricia Newborne. Hope you enjoy this role-play, and good luck to all those involved in our matches.