Author Topic: I will clip this angel’s wings!  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
I will clip this angel’s wings!
« on: January 24, 2013, 09:37:06 PM »
 It was time for the NWA’s annual Super J Cup and this year it was being hosted by ACW, naturally several competitors where representing SCW including “The Heavy Metal Bombshell” Jessie Salco who would be making her first appearance with the NWA apart from SCW, unfortunately for her she was facing stiff competition in the form off PRA’s Angel the Malignant, can she win?

Jessie’s hotel room, Reno, Nevada
January 21st, 2013, 11:00am

“Still looking through dating sites Jessie?” Jake asked as he leaned over my shoulder, I sighed as I glanced towards him as my search for dating sites hadn’t been very successful.

“Yeah well, since Ryan Kidd was taken I figured I’d make do with dating outside the company.” I said before holding up a piece of paper which had a list of dating sites on it. “Katie was kind enough to research some dating sites for me but most of them require payments and I don’t make enough money wrestling for SCW to pay for it.” I said with an annoyed sigh.

“You tried meeting guys or girls through Facebook?” Jake asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, set up an account and everything, unfortunately all the people I tried contacting didn’t believe I was, well, me, and refused my friend requests.” I responded as I folded my arms. “On the plus side I did have the foresight to call the other members of my family and tell them that I’ve finally joined the damn site!”

“Yeah, remind me to send a friend request to you later.” Jake responded and I grinned at that, I went back to Google and I could practically feel Jake’s jaw drop as he saw one of the links. “Is…..is that…..”

“An Odette Ryder/Jeff Hardy fanfic, I made it halfway through the first chapter before quitting because the spelling and grammar was so bad!” I added with a frown before scrolling down, this time it was my jaw’s turn to drop. “Oh…..my….god…..”

“Someone wrote a Fanfic featuring you and Odette making out?!” Jake asked and I shook my head.

“Some people look for anything in their fandom to fap too, that includes me and Odette apparently.” I said before quickly closing that tab. “Let’s just forget I was even searching for Dating sites in the first place and move on to something else?”

“Agreed, so what do you plan to do about Amanda?” Jake asked as I closed the laptop lid, I sighed in annoyance as I turned to him.

“I don’t know, maybe I’ll join commentary for Amanda’s match in the Blast from the Past Mixed Tag Tournament and figure things out from there.” I responded with a shrug. “In the meantime I want to focus on my match in the opening round for that Super J Cup Tournament ACW’s hosting.”

“So we go from one tournament to another.” Jake said with a frown. “At least you know who you’re facing in that tournament.”

“Yeah, PRA’s Angel the Malignant, I know he’s a great wrestler and a former champion in PRA but I’m sure that I can give him a hell of a fight.” I responded with a grin. “It may be my first intergender match ever but I’m not letting that stop me.”

“Are you sure about that? He’s got 80ibs on you and is taller as well.” Jake pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

“Hey I’m used to handling things bigger than me, I’m the shortest active Bombshell on SCW’s roster remember?” I pointed out and Jake shook his head. “Besides me and Angel are both high flyers so I should be able to keep up with him in that department.”

“Just be careful out there okay? You’re still a bit tender from your Hardcore Bra and Panties match against Tiami Tyler.” Jake said before he stood up and I rolled my eyes.

“Jake, my match against Angel is next week, I think I’ll be fine by then.” I called out to him and Jake smirked before leaving the room, now that I was alone I decided to address the elephant in the room, namely the NWA camera crew. “Hello NWA universe, you probably don’t recognize me but I’m SCW’s Heavy Metal Bombshell Jessie Salco and this Monday I’ll be making a trip up to Canada to compete against PRA’s Angel The Malignant in the opening round of the Super J Cup.”

I said with a grin.

“I’ve been with SCW since last summer but this is my first appearance with the NWA despite appearing on the rankings for several NWA Championships since my NWA debut, does that mean that I’m not familiar with Angel’s work in PRA? Yes and no, I’m familiar with his work but I haven’t been able to watch PRA since I’ve been busy trying to improve as wrestler, in fact that’s one of the main reasons I signed up for the tournament.”

This is going to take some explanation, isn’t it?

“I’ve only been wrestling for a few years but I haven’t backed down from any challenge yet, I didn’t back down from Misty when I faced her a few weeks ago and I’m not backing down from Angel either, you may be a great wrestler Angel but so am I, hell I’ve been called a future SCW Bombshell Champion by wrestlers with at least ten times my experience and I’m the current Number One Contender for the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship, that should give you an idea of the fight you’re in for Angel.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Angel, I never back down from a fight no matter who it’s against and you will be no exception, I look forward to our match Angel but I also look forward to winning the tournament, this is SCW’S Heavy Metal Bombshell signing off.”

I picked up my guitar as the scene fades.