Author Topic: Debut!  (Read 259 times)

Offline JoshWoodrum

• View Profile
    • \
Debut!
« on: August 12, 2016, 06:48:27 PM »
 "When God closes a door, he opens a window..."

That's a saying older than I know. But sometimes it seems that it's true. The AWA was my home for so long... but now, I'm here in a new place, a new federation, but... This is the still same old Josh Woodrum, the same Fire Breathing Dragon, and there is nothing - NOTHING - that can stop me.

7:52 AM

The first thing we see is...

\'user

Amanda Banxxx, Josh Woodrum's long time girlfriend, the mother of his daughter, and his favorite co-star/tag team partner. With a smile full of lust she begins to speak.

AMANDA: Ooohhh, I'm so excited, my Joshie, the greatest wrestler of all time, the Living Legend himself, is about to make his debut here in the SCW. The City of Sin is going to be rocked to its very core, as the Sultan of Sin, the Meaning of Manliness, stops the Tsunami in its tracks and shows why he is the Best!

I implore you, Mr. Tsunami, if you're religious, pray, if you're not, find religion, call your loved ones, call your family, let them know that this coming Sunday your life will change. That face of yours, that body of yours, it will be destroyed. Right now my sweet Josh is out training, preparing himself to destroy you.

Mr. Tsunami, this Sunday, is the end, THE END, of what you've known. And the beginning of the Sin City Wrestling Career of JOSH WOODRUM!!

6:14 PM

We open on....

\'user

Josh Woodrum, he gives us a serious look, removes his glasses and begins.

JOSH: Ladies and gentleman, my name is Josh Woodrum, known by many nick names, the Meaning of Manliness, the Prince of Perversion, the Epitome of Excellence, but you can call me Mister Impressive. I've done it all, beaten everyone, and now, here in the SCW, I am bringing everything with me, the intensity, the passion, the anger, the determination, and I'm here to be the MAN!

But to do that, to put my name in the upper echelon, I have to beat a man named Johnny Tsunami. Tsunami, a wild storm. Well, Josh-A-Maniacs, don't fret, you see it appears that the storm warning was pre-mature. It's gonna be nothing but a light sprinkling.

Mr. Tsunami, my beautiful Amanda implored you to find religion and pray. And I implore the same. Why? Because inside of me, inside of my very heart and soul, lives an ancient power, something that is nothing like anything else on this planet. It is known by many names, and right now it calls itself JoshBottom.

And when JoshBottom is hungry, when she cries out to be fed, I have to make sure she is fed. So this Sunday, live for the world to see, I am going to feed her brother. You see Tsunami this place is called Sin City Wrestling. Sin. Sin. That word calls out to me.

Websters Dictionary defines the word sin, as thus, "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law." So, this is a whole federation dedicated to being immoral, to committing transgressions. Well, I've built a career committing transgressions, I've peddled smut to the masses, sold sin to the world, and broken bodies, minds, and destroyed the very innocence of young men and women looking for a chance in life.

This place feels comfortable, like the condom for a man with five penises, like a glove. This is home. This where I can build even more of my legacy. And that brings me to you Mr. Tsunami. Look at me brother, look into my eyes, look at me, look, if you can, for a moment, into my soul, and realize that I hold your life, your future, right here...

Woodrum opens his right hand and points to his right palm with his left hand.

JOSH: This, right here, is where the power lies Tsunami, this is where your career, your future, everything you want, I hold it right here. And this Sunday....

Woodrum closes his hand, as if crushing something.

JOSH: Just like that, it can all end. Crushed, like broken glass and forgotten. Tossed away, like dust in the wind. You Johnny, you will be the stepping stone, the bricks, the foundation that the rest of my SCW stay is built upon. This step number one, and what a step it will be my friend.

Johnny Tsunami, the time has come, the minutes, the seconds, they have ticked down to this moment, this match, this moment in time. And when it is all over, as my legacy begins a new chapter, as I am held up high, treated like the God I am, you will be left, broken, bloodied, and defeated.

But not all is lost my friend, because you will, as you wither away, as you fade like an old photograph, you will whisper, with that final, dying breath, "Josh Woodrum, you truly are... SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE!!!

With that, the scene fades out.