Author Topic: RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN
« on: November 06, 2016, 09:23:59 PM »
 Post all RPs for this match here.

First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 11/12/2016
England: 04:59am Sunday 11/13/2016
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:32:05 PM by Christian Underwood »

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:14:22 PM »
 Sunday night wasn’t exactly the best ending to the new alliance formed between Rage, J2H and JT Midas.  Rage, particularly, was having a bad night.  He was hoping that he could get through to Despayre...talk to him for a few minutes.  But, unfortunately, Despayre was doing exactly what everyone else was doing.  Completely shrugging him off and refusing to speak to him.  But it didn’t stop there as Rage made perhaps the biggest mistake when he grabbed Despayre and tried to stop him from walking away.  Cue Papa Synn’s entrance, and Rage was lucky he walked away from that.

Later on in the night, Rage and JT had their first test as a “team” when they faced off against Dmitri and James Tuscini, a.k.a The Unholy Alliance.  But it was a test that they failed when Dmitri pinned JT, scoring the victory for he and James Tuscini.  Needless to say, Rage, J2H and JT were far from thrilled about what went down, especially following the match, and all Rage wanted to do was get back to Vegas for a little bit of R&R.  If that was even possible.  And he’s about to find out that it won’t be.

He pulls his car into his driveway and immediately spots his fiancee, Kittie, sitting on the front porch.  She’s clearly been waiting for him for quite some time, judging by the angry scowl on her face.  Once he cuts the engine, she stands up and folds her arms across her chest, and has her eyes locked on him.  Rage closes his eyes and takes in a deep breath, preparing for the argument that should have happened last week.  He gets out of the car, not even bothering to grab his bag from the backseat, and he slowly makes his way towards the front door.

Rage: How did you know I was coming home today?

Kittie frowns, keeping her eyes on him.

Kittie: I didn’t, but I had a hunch you would.

Rage: How are Synn and Des...Joshua?

Kittie shakes her head and rolls her eyes.  Rage walks up to her and stops just in front of her.

Kittie: Now you care how they’re doing?  I didn’t come here to talk about them, by the way.  We have other things we need to discuss.

Rage: Hey, I’m not the one that beat the shit out of Synn last night, and I sure as shit didn’t do it last week either.  Shipman made that choice, but here you are still painting me out to be an asshole for how I went about things.  And, yeah, I care.  I’ve been trying to talk to you guys since last week, but all I keep getting is the cold shoulder, so it’s whatever.  You guys are pushing me not to give a shit.

Kittie: You started all of this, you know that?  You set all of this in motion, and who knows, if you hadn’t joined sides with J2H and JT Midas last week, Shipman probably wouldn’t--

Rage holds his hand up quickly, silencing Kittie.  He glares at her and his nostrils flare as he clenches his other fist at his side.

Rage: Don’t you EVEN go there, Kittie!  Don’t you try and fucking blame me for Shipman doing what he did last night!  He’s the one who aligned himself with that Father Williams idiot, or whatever his name is!  And need I remind you he did that like two weeks ago?!  He was planning that shit for a while, clearly!

Kittie takes a step back, holding her hands up defensively.  She takes in a deep breath as Rage lets out a growl and quickly walks past her, storming inside the house.  Kittie’s jaw drops and she turns around, following behind him.  Rage immediately goes to the fridge where he grabs a cold beer and twists the top off, tossing it in the trash and taking a big swig of the beer.  Kittie stands there, glaring at him with her arms folded and Rage walks up to the island countertop and sets his beer down.

Rage: Would you quit looking at me like that?!  You know I’m right so don’t blame me for what Shipman did last night!

Kittie: Can you honestly blame me for thinking that?  Shipman is a follower.  Naturally he’s going to follow your damn lead when you leave the Sins!

Rage laughs and shakes his head.

Rage: Look, all I wanted to do was come home and relax for a few days before I have to head back to California and deal with all the promotional shit for High Stakes.  You’re making this pretty damn difficult.

Kittie: Oh really?  You’re the one who wanted to talk last week so you could explain what you did.  Now’s your chance, peanut head.

Rage: Fuck that!  I’m not doing things on your schedule, Kittie.  I’m not doing things when and how you all think I should!

Kittie’s jaw drops again, and she stares at Rage, confused.  He takes his beer and takes another big swig before he walks into the living room, not wanting to talk about this anymore but Kittie follows behind him agin.

Kittie: Care to explain what the fuck you’re talking about?

Rage: Everything!  I’m talking about everything, Kittie!  Every time I did shit the way you, Gabriel, Shane or Synn said I should, something chaotic always followed after!  I was tired of it, Kittie.  So I fucking did something my way for once.

Kittie: Again, what the fuck are you talking about?!  What the hell changed, Rage?!  I’m so fucking confused right now.

Rage plops down on the sofa as Kittie walks around and stands in front of him, waiting for an explanation, but he still seems hesitant to continue talking about it.  Kittie sits on the coffee table and faces him, trying to be as patient as she can, but Rage is making it more difficult than it should be.

Kittie: Would you just talk to me, please?  I’m trying to understand this whole fucked up situation.  The past few months you’ve been particularly on edge and I’d really like to know what set this shit off.  If you talk to me I might be able to get through to Synn.

Rage lets out a snort and shakes his head.

Rage: Yeah, good luck with that one.  He practically threatened me last night!

Kittie: Yeah, well can’t say I blame him.  You shouldn’t have grabbed Despy like that.  I’m more surprised that Despy didn’t go postal on you right then and there.

Rage: Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Rage rolls his eyes and proceeds to finish off his beer, putting the empty bottle on the coffee table next to Kittie.

Kittie: Come on, Rage.  I’m just trying to understand all of this.  I mean last week you basically turned your back on the Sins, and now I find out you actually asked for this match against Shipman at High Stakes.  Are you trying to confuse the fuck out of everyone?

Rage: Look, just because I sided with J last week, doesn’t mean I’m going to sit back and let Shipman get away with what he did!  This whole last month has been fucked up, and I’m actually looking forward to beating the fuck out of Shipman for once.

Kittie: This whole last month?  Are you telling me that you losing the Internet Championship to Despayre is the reason for all of this?

Rage closes his eyes and shakes his head.  He runs his hand over his head and takes in a deep breath before he opens his eyes and looks at his fiancee very seriously.

Rage: No, not exactly.  Look, I don’t care that I lost to Despy.  I tapped out, remember?  I’m not going to sit back and lie and say that I should have won, because I shouldn’t have.  I don’t have what it takes to beat that kid, and I proved it by tapping out to him.

Kittie: Okay.  Sooo...what the hell is this about?  What else happened?

Rage takes in another deep breath.

Rage: Ember...

Kittie looks confused.

Kittie: Ember?  What does she have to do with this?

Rage: She has everything to do with this, Kittie.  Ever since I found out she was my kid, I felt like you guys were pressuring me to be a part of her life.  To step up and be her father.

Kittie: Whoa, whoa, whoa...When did--

Rage holds his hand up again, silencing Kittie for the second time.

Rage: You and Synn never actually came out and said it, but I know it’s what you were thinking.  The fact that there is a kid out there with my DNA, how could I not want to be her father, right?  I was conflicted about the whole damn thing for so long, until…

Kittie: Until what?

Rage narrows his eyes at Kittie.

Rage: Would you let me finish?!  Damn!

Kittie holds her hands up and nods.

Rage: Until I decided to take Electra up on her offer to go see Ember for her tenth birthday.  Electra wanted to tell her the truth then.  About us being her parents, and she wanted me to be there so Ember knew that I was her father.  So I went.

Kittie: And?  How did things go?

Rage lets out a sigh and shakes his head.

Rage: Honestly?  Not good.  Not that I expected them to go well, anyway...

Thursday October 13th
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Rage knew where he was going.  He’d been here just one month ago, but he didn’t expect that he’d be back.  But today was an important day, and he couldn’t deny that.  Today was a day that just a few months ago, he had no idea he would even think he’d be celebrating, but that was because he didn’t know the little girl who was turning ten years old today even existed.

His daughter, Ember Blaze.  

He still had a hard time saying that in his mind, but he couldn’t deny it anymore.  He knew he was her father.  He could see the resemblance in not only her physical appearance, but also her demeanor, given just last month she had stormed off in a temper tantrum.  Though most people would chalk that up to just being a child.  Either way, that was one trait that no one could deny she had in common with Rage.

Rage pulls his rental car up in front of Danny Blaze’s home.  There is only one other car in the driveway, and given the flame decals on either side of it, it was a dead giveaway that the vehicle belongs to Electra.  As he walks up to the front door, he doesn’t need to knock as Electra opens the door and greets him with a surprised smile.

Electra: Rage...Hi!  I didn’t think you’d actually show up.

Rage nods and runs his hand across his head.

Rage: Yeah...I wasn’t planning on actually being here, but...

Electra: But what?  All that matters is that you’re here and just in time.  We’re getting ready to take Ember out for her birthday dinner.

Rage: I...uh...I should come back later, then.

Electra pushes the door open and shakes her head with a smile.

Electra: No, you shouldn’t.  Come on inside.

Electra steps aside, holding the door open for Rage.  He looks hesitant, but with further reassurance from Electra, he walks inside.  Danny appears from the kitchen down the hall and as soon as he lays eyes on Rage, he frowns.  But he walks up to his sister’s former boyfriend, and extends his hand for a handshake.

Danny: Hello, Jake...

Rage shakes Danny’s hand.

Rage: Danny.

Electra: Well, since Rage decided to show up, how about we get this over with then?  No time like the present.

Rage and Danny both turn their heads quickly and stare at Electra, shocked.  But Danny’s shock just as quickly switches to anger.

Danny: Whoa, whoa, Electra.  Be lucky I’m even agreeing to you telling her the truth on her birthday, but can’t it wait until after we go out for dinner?  You have no idea how she’s going to react to hearing this.  I don’t want--

Electra: Danny, I’ve waited ten years.  I don’t want to wait any longer, and I’m sure Rage doesn’t either.

Rage: Look, if it’s gonna spoil the kid’s birthday, let’s just wait.  What’s another couple of hours, right?

Electra: I’m not waiting!  She’s our daughter, Rage, and I want to tell her the truth now.

Rage and Danny both go to speak, but a surprised voice behind them causes them all to quickly turn.  Young Ember is standing there, a shocked and confused look on her face as she looks around at all three of them.

Ember: W-what?  Daddy, what is Aunt Electra talking about?

Danny frowns and lets out a sigh.  He walks up to Ember and kneels down to her eye level as Electra walks up to her as well.  Rage just stands back, lose for works and completely unsure of his next move.

Danny: Well, sweetie, I didn’t want you to hear it this way, but...

Electra: Ember...honey...I’m so sorry you had to hear it that way, but the truth is...

Danny: Electra, let me handle this, please.

Electra stares at her brother for a moment, not happy with that idea, but when she looks back to Rage, he just nods to her, saying it’s alright.  Electra takes a step back, standing next to Rage as Danny gives Ember his full attention, and the little girl glances to Rage and Electra, almost in tears.

Danny: The truth is, honey, that Electra is your mother.  And Jake, there...he’s your real father.  Electra was a little sick when she had you, so I took care of you until she got better.

Ember: I...I don’t understand.  Why?

Electra: I know it’s a little confusing, sweetie, and I’m so sorry it is, but it’s the truth.  I’m your mom and Jake is your dad.  You see when you were born I wasn’t--

Ember: No!  NO YOU’RE NOT!

Ember starts backing away and she’s on the verge of a full blown tantrum.  Rage lets out a sigh and looks to Electra.

Rage: I told you this wasn’t a good idea right now.

Ember: You’re NOT my mom and dad!  He’s my Daddy!

Ember points to Danny.

Ember: HE’S MY DADDY!  NOT YOU!  YOU’RE JUST A BIG DUMB MEANIE!

Ember is now on hundred percent focused on Rage, and she’s almost trembling.  Rage shakes his head and he tries to speak, but he can’t.  Electra takes a step towards Ember to try to explain.

Electra: Ember, please, try and calm down.  Don’t be mad at Jake.  He just recently found out, too.  It’s all very complicated, and I’ll do my best to explain it as you get older so you understand better.

Ember shakes her head furiously.

Ember: NO!  I HATE YOU!  YOU’RE NOT MY PARENTS!  STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Danny: Ember, honey...

Danny and Electra try and step forward towards Ember but she steps around them, heading straight towards the door.  Before she runs past Rage, however, she pulls her leg back and kicks him hard, right in the shin!  He doubles forward, holding his shin and letting out a pained bellow as Ember runs out of the house.

Rage: FUCK!  WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GO FOR THE SHINS?!

Danny gives chase to Ember, as Electra stays behind to check on Rage.  He manages to stay on his feet and shakes out his leg, trying to get the feeling back in it, and Electra looks at him apologetically.

Electra: Rage, I’m sooo sorry...

Rage: Don’t even bother, Electra.  I knew this was a bad idea.

Electra: What?  No, it wasn’t.  She just needs time, Rage.  She’ll come around.

Rage: It doesn’t fucking matter, Electra.  Danny raised her!  Danny is her father, not me.  She’s better off anyway.

Rage quickly turns around and heads for the door, but Electra tries to stop him by grabbing him by the arm.

Electra: Rage, please...

Rage: Give it up, Electra!  She doesn’t want me to be a part of her life and that’s all there is too it.  It’s for the best.

Rage yanks his arm out of Electra’s grasp and storms out of the house.  Electra runs out of the house and can only watch as Rage gets into his rental car, roars the engine to life and speeds off down the street, away from the house.  She lowers her head and shakes it disappointedly before heads in the direction Danny went to find Ember.

Kittie: Damn...she pulled a Despy move there.

Kittie grins and chuckles as she tries to lighten the mood a little, but Rage frowns at her, not finding anything amusing.  He blinks his eyes slowly, having finished telling Kittie about what happened, and she clears her throat and takes in a deep breath.

Kittie: Alright, bad time I guess.  So Ember freaked out when she found out that Danny wasn’t her father and that you and Electra are her parents.  That honestly surprised you?  The kid is ten years old, and I can’t believe I’m actually saying this, but Electra was right.  She just needs some time.

Rage shakes his head furiously and leans forward, propping his elbows on his knees.

Rage: No, Kittie.  She doesn’t.  It doesn’t matter anymore.  The fact is, that I did what everyone kept urging me to do, saying it was the right thing to do, and it fucking blew up in my face like it always does.  She’s better off with Danny, and if Electra is smart, she’ll see that, too.

Kittie: Did you even tell Synn about what happened?  He has first hand experience dealing with that sort of thing.

Rage again shakes his head.

Rage: No, because like I said there was no reason to.  He would have just tried to talk me into giving it some time and going to see her again because she’s my kid.  It’s what you’re trying to do now, but I’m done letting you guys persuade me to do shit I don’t want to do.

Kittie frowns.

Kittie: So you turned into a selfish asshole and turned your back on people who have been the only family you’ve ever known to join up with J2H, and for what?  That’s what I don’t fucking understand.

Rage: It doesn’t matter anymore, Kittie.  I did what I had to do, but I’m still going to be painted as the asshole no matter what so the why doesn’t fucking matter.

Kittie: Yeah, it fucking does, Rage.  Because there is more to this fucking story considering you went and asked for this match against Shipman after he attacked Synn last night.  Tell me what the hell is going--

Rage quickly stands up from the sofa, glaring down at Kittie.

Rage: Shipman attacked Synn, Kittie!  He fucking embarrassed the man in the center of the ring, which is something I didn’t fucking do, alright?!  I made a decision not to tell you guys what I was doing, because it was the only way it had to be fucking done!  And regardless of what I did, I still respect Synn and everything he’s done for me...For us.

Kittie: And you think that defending Synn’s honor is going to sit well with J2H?  If that is what you think, you’re fucking stupider than I ever thought you could be, because you’re just going to go from being a valued member of a team...a family...to J2H’s bitch boy.

Rage: Yeah, well we’ll just have to wait and see about that won’t we?  Are you done insulting me now, because I thought that ring on your finger meant you were on my side.

Kittie lets out a frustrated laugh.  She slaps her palms against her knees and stands up, looking up at Rage.

Kittie: I’m not taking anybody’s side here, Rage.  I’m just trying to get a better understand of what the hell is going on, because I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place right now.

Rage: You’re not stuck at all, Kittie.  By all means, if you want to call off the engagement, go right ahead.  I know you want to.

Kittie shakes her head.

Kittie: No, I don’t.  I agreed to marry you, and the one who is gonna have to call it off is you.  If that’s what you want.  Until then, I’m going to make it very clear that I’m remaining neutral in all of this.  I’m not turning my back on you or our engagement, but I’m also not turning my back on the Sins.  So don’t even think about trying to make me choose.

Kittie just pats Rage’s chest gently before she steps around him and heads for the door and Rage turns around, watching her.

Rage: And yet you’re walking out the door right now...

Kittie: That’s not me leaving for good, Rage.  It’s me giving you some time and space to deal with this mid-life crisis or whatever the hell it is you’re going through.  You know how to reach me...

And with that, Kittie turns and walks out the door, and Rage lets her.  He closes his eyes and runs his hand over his head again before he turns around and plops back down on the sofa, frustrated.  A few seconds later, in a fit of rage, he grabs the empty beer bottle from the coffee table and throws it across the room.  It hits the wall and shatters and Rage lets out a guttural growl, now left completely alone to think about the decision he made.

Since the card for High Stakes VI was announced, I’ve gone from receiving question after annoying question about why I aligned with J2H, to why I would demand this match against Shipman.  People must really be writing a book about me or something, because that’s all it’s been.  Why would you ask for this match against Shipman, Rage?  Why do you care about what he did to Synn, Rage?  You turned your back on the Sins, so why does what he did bother you, Rage?

Seriously, like I said last week, shut the fuck up already!  I did what I did and that’s all you need to know about it.  Gone are the days where I do things the way everyone thinks I should, or have to explain my every fucking move.  This is a new Rage you all are seeing, and I can tell you right now, that ain’t a good thing for Chris Shipman.  

You hear that Shipman?  I’ve been looking forward to this match for a long fucking time.  Maybe even more than getting my hands on Gabriel.  You see, ever since you came back around and Synn got you your contract in SCW, I’ll I’ve heard about is how sick and twisted you are.  How dangerous you are.  Shipman this, Shipman that.  At first, I thought alright...Let’s see what this fucker is all about.  Let’s see what everyone keeps talking about, and you know what I saw, Shipman?  

Nothing.  Not a damn fucking thing worth getting all the attention that you do.

Don’t get me wrong, you’re one twisted fuck.  That much is clear.  But when it comes to getting the job done in the ring, when it all really counts?  You’re nothing but a failure, Shipman.  You always have been and you always will be.  Ain’t gonna be anything different at High Stakes, because as sick and twisted as you may be, you sure as shit don’t stand a chance against me.

You’re proud of yourself, aren’t you, Shipman?  You and your perverted secret pedophile new boy toy, Father Williams, feel good about what you did to Synn, right?  People are still out there, chastising me for what I did, but you?  You actually attacked Synn.  The man who practically MADE you, and that’s something I can’t say I’ve ever done, or would ever do.  You’re a piece of shit, Shipman, and at High Stakes, you’ll be lucky to be able to walk out of that ring.

You stood in that ring and said you used Synn to get what you needed?  HA!  I think you need to re-evaluate things, because you were the one being used Shipman.  If you ask me, I think you did what you did because you were jealous of the success the rest of us in the Sins had achieved and how proud he was of all of us, but you?  You were just the bitch, taking one for the team...If you get my drift.  You want to bitch and cry about where the Sins were when you needed us?

Where the fuck were you, Shipman?  

You weren’t a Sin, Shipman.  Not in my eyes.  You were just the loner that was rarely ever around, and when you were it was just for a roll in the hay with Synn.  Don’t try to deny it, Shipman.  You know damn well it’s true.  You were the least valuable of the Sins, because when it all counted...when it was all on the line...You couldn’t walk away with the win.  And that...that is your biggest problem, Shipman.

How does it feel, Shipman?  How does it feel that out of all the Sins, you were the biggest disappointment?  And despite all that, Synn still fought for you.  He still believed in you and saw your worth as a Sin while the rest of us didn’t quite understand it.  Hell, I still don’t understand it.

At High Stakes, the two of us will walk into that ring.  We’ll glare across the ring at one another and go toe to toe and do you want to know what I’m going to be seeing over and over in my head, fueling my need to beat the fuck out of you and embarrass you in that ring?  I’m going to replay what you and your new fuck boy did to Synn last week.  And I’m going to dish it out ten fucking times worse.

Do you understand me, Shipman?  I don’t give a shit how fucked up in the head you are, or how dangerous people think you are.  The fact is, you are the one who is going to be wheeled out on a damn stretcher after High Stakes.  Synn might be pissed off at me and he might want the both of us to rip each other apart, but you’re the only one that’s gonna be ripped to shreds.  And if Father Williams or whatever the fuck his name is decides to try and get involved?

Well...I’m already going to hell, so what I do to him won’t matter, will it?  

You’ve got less than two weeks, Shipman.  Confess your sins.  Pray to God or whoever the fuck it is that you pray to, because as soon as that bell rings?  

You’re fucking finished.  

See you at High Stakes, dickhead!

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 07:57:40 PM »
 The scene opens to Shipman lounging in his hotel room bed. He is topless revealing his road map of scars, and wearing ripped jeans. He is looking at something on his cell phone and laughing occasionally to himself. Father Williams is off to the side of the room watching some news report on the aftermath of the US Elections. He seems quite troubled.

Shipman: You got to try this Twitter thing out, it's hilarious. Rage is here shooting off and now I feel like a keyboard warrior.

FW: Speaking of warriors, this was some election.

Shipman: Media circus is all it is. Wait until 2020 when it comes down to Trump versus Kanye. Battle of the porn-star wives.

Shipman laughs at his little crack.

FW: In all seriousness though, you got a tough match coming up at High Stakes.

Shipman: Rage? Tough? Yes. Toughest yet? Probably. Concerned? Not really. I don't have a problem with the guy. That was all him. He is the one that asked for this match I don't understand why. I had a domestic dispute, I solved my problem. He turned his back an his family just to ride the coattails of one of the greatest champions in SCW history. In fact the only problem I had with the man was how he called himself the sin of wrath when I was already the sin of wrath, but I guess that is not important now as we are both no longer Sins.

FW: You do know he was already on SCWrestling.net explaining his actions and trying to crap on you.

Shipman: Well thanks for advising me.

Shipman brings his phone back to his face and types in something. Rage's voice can be heard emanating from the phone. After Shipman watches Rage's promo he sighs as he lays the phone down.

Shipman: So apparently I was the Trump of the Sins. They supposedly all hated me. I mean I can't blame them after all I was one of the original four with Gabrielle, Synn, and Despayre. And Rage s right, I have been having problems since coming to SCW about getting the job done when needed. But what about that potty mouth on him. I think he needs his mommy to go wash that out with soap. Or those claims I am going to be on a stretcher when he is done. I don't know about you padre, but that line is starting to sound like a broken record. Everyone says they are going to lay me out, break me, and yet I still come back when duty calls. Most of what he said is so typical of what my opponents say each and every week. This is the new "insert name here" and that's not good for Shipman, oh wait Shitman is more common phrase. Well I will give Rage kudos in the fact that even with all that profanity he never once called me Shitman.

Back to the new thing though, hell I used that exact line just a few weeks ago. How is this monster of SCW supposed to be so intimidating when he keeps copying everyone's lines. Meh.

FW: You can't deny the fact he was a great champion.

Shipman: Well as true as that is, he said it himself, this is the new Rage, therefore his past doesn't matter. That's how it works right? I think that is what the kool aid I drank while watching the elections taught me.

As curious as I am though about how new Rage is, I still got to wonder what is his motivation to request this match. I mean seriously. He turned his back on the Sins, but I am the bad guy because I put Synn through a table. I still like Gabriel, I never had problems with Fantasia, Kitty, Boswell or even Rage. I just had beef with Synn and Despayre. I exercised my hatred. But it is Rage that takes offense. It makes as much sense as a grilled salad. Maybe I am jealous of the treatment Despayre got, I don't know. But like I said, for Rage to take offence and defend Synn after turning his back on him, it just doesn't add up.

FW: There has to be more to this story than you or I know.

Shipman: Maybe so, maybe if I cared I would dig deeper but the fact of the matter is at High Stakes, I will go in that ring and I will silence the critics. I will silence Rage, and if Despayre wants to show up and attack me for what I did to Synn than so be it, I will have to play ball there too. All in all should be an exciting trip to Los Angeles.

FW: I can't help but feel like you may be a bit overconfident going into this.

Shipman: I am not overconfident. I know full well I will not be walking out unscathed. However I can't help but feel like I have the upper hand because Rage is clearly not focused. His mind is clouded in just that, rage. Well California did vote to legalize marijuana, maybe he will smoke a few joints to relax before the match. You are right there is more to Rage than he is letting on, which is his downfall. He just better hope I don't find out what it is because I will have no hesitations to exposing it to the world and make him weak to his knees. If he knows me as well as he claims to, especially with my history as a sin, than he should know not to screw with me, because bad things can happen to good people when I get screwed with.

There is a less fun tone and a more chilling tone on Shipman's voice.

Shipman: There is a weakness there, I will find it, I will exploit it, I will win. Yes I may be on a stretcher when I am done, but I am not going to be the only wrestler wheeled out of that match.

FW: Think of your career before you do anything stupid. You said so yourself. This match isn't important, you need to focus on the future and make sure you can compete.

Shipman: Don't worry Padre, I got this, I want do anything I wouldn't have already done to anyone else I would face.

FW: That's what makes me nervous.

The scene fades to black as Shipman laughs at Father Williams concern.

user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Chris Shipman

• View Profile
    • Chris Shipman
RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 06:37:06 AM »
 The scene opens to Shipman walking the empty corridors of the basement in the Galen Centre. It is your typical arena basement with some lighting, the occasional flicker of a fluorescent bulb on its last legs. There are a few offices, janitorial closets, and maintenance rooms that can be seen as the camera follows Shipman as we slowly walks through the halls. He is dressed in a bright green robe with big poofs of feathers at the cuffs and collar. “Shipman” is written in cursive on the back. With several steps you can see his wrestling tights, white with a barbed wire design wrapping the legs going up towards his waist. Oddly Shipman is alone in the basement with no sign of Father Williams. Shipman stops walking as he approaches a chair, where he takes a seat and finally addresses the camera.

Shipman: So here we are, another day another dollar. I swear it is hard not to get rusty with these long periods between shows but I guess that is just the way the cookie crumbles here in the SCW. Now I have been thinking long and hard about what to tell you guys this week as I finish my preparations for High Stakes, because I know that all those people watching at home, who are all excited because they purchased the IPPV, they want to hear something inspirational or they want to watch me stick my foot in my mouth. Well if they would mute their YouTube, close that tab to that lesbian piss porn they are watching, except for our fans in Brazil and Germany, I know what kind of porn you watch but either way close those tabs out for a few minutes and listen up to what I have to say.

Shipman hunches over with his hands relaxed into each other, as if to mimic a Donald Trump interview pose.

Shipman: I know by no means will this match with Rage be a walk in the park, unless it is Jurassic Park. This match will be a fight. Again, I have no idea why Rage has this hard on for hatred towards me. I wonder if he gets his panties in a bunch like this over all domestic assaults. If you look at the timeline none of it makes sense but I feel like I am sounding like a broken record and I don’t need to assault anybody’s intelligence more than they already do to themselves. If anybody doesn’t know the story by now they are either a, not an SCW fan, b, don’t watch the clips on scwrestling.net, or c, their name is AWA Hall of Famer Bill Barnhart because everyone knows his brain is to scrambled after our matches to remember his own name.

Shipman laughs at the jab of his half-brother.

Shipman: In all seriousness though, Rage, You are talented, that is true, you are going to be a future world champion, that is true, but this week, this is the week your world comes crashing down around you. This is the week you have to start facing the world and explain how you managed to lose to the joke of Chris Shipman. I would be the first person to tell you my run here in SCW is less than forgettable but that will just make me hungry for that win. Thirsty for your tears of agony. As I have stated numerous times before, I have no issues with you, but if you want a fight, I will have no issue in bringing you a fight. If you want to know why I was the original sin of wrath, you will discover it first hand when that bell rings and you will get the fight you so desire. If the Sins want to come out and watch the collapse of their two gladiators than let them, I don’t care. I would love to see what a scorn lover and red headed step-child look like when the person they hate the most conquers over the rage of Rage.
Shipman stands up from the chair and begins walking down the hallway again still talking to the camera which follows closely behind him.

Shipman: Yes I lost my shot at the Roulette Championship to James Tuscini; yes I lost my shot at the world title to J2H. But you want to hear something really funny Rage? Everybody loses. Even all of our great champions and hall of famers have lost, and you know what else? Just like me they all lost big match situations. My record will not deter me. It will not make me feel weak. I know what I am capable of in that ring and since you have apparently always been wondering what the big deal about myself is, than I will have no choice but to demonstrate my prowess in that ring and out wrestle you, out maneuver you, out FIGHT you all over those six sides. There will always be critics to my style, there will always be people who shut me down, but out of all of them you are the one to thump your chest the hardest, raise your voice a little more than the rest, but after High Stakes, you will be the quietest of them all. Rage, just remember, what you are about to experience at High Stakes, is what I do to people that haven’t pissed me off. Just imagine if you did. See you Sunday, toodles.

Shipman continues walking as he shares a light laugh with himself as the camera stops moving and focuses on the “Shipman” written on the back of the robe as the scene fades to black.
user posted image

*WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-07/17/00-
*TAG WIN/LOSS/DRAW*
-02/00/00-
*Total Matches: 26*
SCW Roulette Champion X1

If You Don't Stand Behind Our Troops, Try Standing In Front Of Them

Offline Jake Sullivan

• TAFKAR-The Artist Formerly Known As Rage
    • View Profile
    • Jake Sullivan
RAGE v CHRIS SHIPMAN
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 08:59:41 AM »
 (OOC Note: I apologize for the double spacing.  Was too lazy this time to fix it thanks to Google Docs.)

Sunday November 13th

With the days ticking down until High Stakes VI and his match against Chris Shipman, Rage is still at home in Las Vegas, finishing packing his bag for his trip to Los Angeles.  The past couple of weeks have been relatively quiet for Rage, as his brother Phil had moved out, and Kittie was, for the most part, staying there as well.  She returned every so often, but the two barely spoke- a sign of the tension between the two of them since Rage had, according to the rest of the Sins, turned his back on them.  Normally he wouldn’t complain about the peace and quiet, as it was a luxury he welcomed any chance he got.  But now?  It was clearly bugging him.

His bag is now all packed and he’s ready to leave, when a thought hits him.  He had no idea what time his flight to Los Angeles was supposed to leave.  He normally travelled with the rest of the Sins, so this was all very new to him.  There is an easy fix for that, though.  He grabs his cell phone from the bed and dials the number for the airport.  He stumbles his way through the various prompts, trying to find the right person to speak to, until he finally gets someone on the other end.

“McCarran International Airport, this is Julie.  How many I help you?”

Rage: Yeah, hi.  I seem to have lost the information about my flight to Los Angeles.  I need some help getting that information.

Julie: Absolutely, sir.  I can assist you with that.  Can I have your first and last name, please?

Rage: Ra...Sorry.  Jake.  Jake Sullivan.

Julie types away on the other end and Rage listens intently.

Julie: Okay Mr. Sullivan.  May I have your date of birth please?

Rage rolls his eyes and grumbles but he does what he needs to.  He blurts out his date of birth and can hear more typing on the other end of the phone and then an odd “Hmm” follows.

Rage: What?  What’s the problem?

Julie: I’m sorry, Mr. Sullivan, but I’m not finding any flight reservation under your name.  Are you certain your flight was today?

Rage: No, I’m not actually.  Can you find anything for this week at all?

More typing.  Furious typing it seems, and this only agitates Rage further.  He plops down on the bed and lets out a sigh as he waits for anything from Julie.  Her response comes a few moments later, but it’s not what he was hoping for.

Julie: No, I’m sorry, sir.  I can’t find anything for your name or date of birth at all this week.  I even searched for the last couple of days just in case, but there’s nothing.  Do you happen to have a confirmation number from when you reserved your flight?

Rage lets out a frustrated growl and smacks his palm against his forehead.  Of course he didn’t have that information, because he was never in charge of it.  Synn was.  Synn always handled everything.

Rage: No, I don’t.  I, uh, lost it.  Thanks for your help anyway.

Julie: I can search the flights to Los Angeles for you and see if I can find you an available seat.

Rage: No, that’s fine.  Thanks for your help anyway.

Julie: My pleasure, sir.  Sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance.  Have a great day.

Rage rolls his eyes ends the call without another word.  He lowers his head and growls, trying to figure out what to do.  He’d have to drive, that much was clear.  He wasn’t about to shell out an insane amount of money for a last minute flight to Los Angeles when he could get there in just about six hours anyway.  He did, however, need to make a quick phone call.  He goes through his contacts and calls Kittie, hoping she’d answer.  To his surprise, she does.

Kittie: Hello?

Rage: Hey, Kittie.  I need a favor.  And please don’t say no.

An amused chuckle follows and Rage shakes his head.

Kittie: Saying please now are we?  Boy, you must really be trying to suck up.  But it doesn’t change anything.  What do you need?

Rage rolls his eyes.

Rage: Ha ha, funny.  Look, I need you to find out what hotel Synn and Despy are supposed to be staying at in Los Angeles.  The Sins are always booked in the same hotel, so it’ll give me a starting point to figuring out where the hell I’m supposed to go.

Kittie laughs again, causing Rage to frown.

Kittie: You’re joking, right?

Rage: No, why would I be?  I called to try and find out my flight information but apparently, I wasn’t booked on any damn flight at all.  Now as SCW usually makes the reservations for hotel accommodations--

Kittie: Yeah, usually.  But Synn usually changed those accommodations for the Sins.  And, as you are no longer a part of the Sins, you’re not part of that reservation.

Rage’s jaw nearly hits the floor.  This couldn’t be happening, he thought.  Did he really fuck things up this bad?

Rage: What the hell?!  You’re kidding right?

Kittie: Nope.  I’m not, big boy.  You’re on your own.  Maybe it’s time you figure out how to do things for yourself anyway.  It’s not that hard to find a hotel to stay in anyway.

Rage: This shit is getting ridiculous!  He could have at least called me so I didn’t have to try and do this shit last minute!  The show is in a week, Kittie!  All the fucking hotels will probably be booked!

Kittie: Guess you should have thought about that before you did what you did, huh?  Better start making some phone calls, Rage.

Rage: Kittie, wait...

*CLICK* Kittie ends the call and Rage lets out a loud boisterous bellow and chucks his phone across the room.  It shatters hits the wall and breaks into pieces and Rage growls again.

Rage: Mother fucker!  Now I can’t even make any damn phone calls!  This week is shaping up to be a hell of a good time already.

He snatches his bag off the bed and heads out of the room and down the hall.  As he walks past the living room, his elderly cat, Aggie, is perched on top of the sofa.  She lifts her head up and quietly meows at him.  He makes it a point to give her a quick pet on her head and she lays her head back down.  He grabs his keys and heads out the door a few moments later, ready to start the drive to Los Angeles.  

Shipman, Shipman, Shipman.  For a guy who was also known as the Sin of Wrath at one point, you sure don’t know shit about the Seven Deadly Sins do you?  I can’t tell you how many times I laughed listening to your bullshit last week, because you really have all of your facts completely wrong.  

Let me give you a little history lesson on the Sins, alright?  We were around long before you were.  The Seven Deadly Sins were a thing before your days in the AWA, so the one who was the ORIGINAL Sin of Wrath is yours fucking truly.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but I was always first, not you.  And to consider yourself one of the Original Four?  Do you not know a fucking thing at all?  

Synn, “Sxxxy” Shane Boswell and Fantasia were the original three.  Want to know who was recruited in that fourth spot, Shipman?  Yeah, it was me.  Not you.  You’re ignorance and stupidity seriously baffles me, but then again, the only thing you were useful for in the Sins was keeping Synn occupied in the bedroom.  Just remember that.

Let me make something else very clear, alright?  I didn’t turn my back on the Sins.  I made a decision, and there is a reason behind that decision, but you all don’t need to hear that reason at this moment in time.  I didn’t put Synn through a table, and I sure as shit wouldn’t make that mistake and you want to know why?  Because I’m not that fucking stupid!  I’m doing you a favor this Sunday, Shipman, even though I really shouldn’t.

You see, if by some fucked up chance you actually are able to walk out of the arena after this match on Sunday, I’d suggest looking over your shoulder everywhere you go, because you can bet your ass that Synn won’t let that decision YOU made slide.  You won’t know when, and you won’t know where.  But mark my words, Synn will get his payback.  If I was smart, I’d actually let it happen.  We’ll see, though.  I’m still looking forward to kicking your ass.

You want to sit there and say you just had a problem with Synn and Despayre?  You were jealous of the treatment Despayre got from Synn?  Are you fucking serious?  Despayre is Synn’s SON.  Some sick twisted piece of ass will ALWAYS come second to his son.  Get the fuck over it.  

And you have a problem with language?  The fact I swear too much?  Again...GET THE FUCK OVER IT!  I do what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want to do it.  And that includes saying whatever the fuck I want to say.  At least I’m not some sick twisted fuck that does half of the messed up shit that you’ve ever done.  I think people can deal with my constant swearing than watch the next bizarre stunt you pull.

I promise you I’m one hundred percent focused, Shipman.  I’m focused, and I’m fucking dangerous, because if there is one thing I’m going to prove to everyone, including you, it’s that I was always the more dominant Sin of Wrath.  And that...that was your real problem wasn’t it?  You just couldn’t deal with being seen as the disappointment that you are.

You really think that leaving the Sins like you did is going to HELP you any?  You think throwing in with that perverted piece of shit, Father Williams, is going to actually IMPROVE your career?  If that’s what you think, you’re fucking delusional, because if anything, you sealed the deal on your dying career by doing what you did.  At least I was fucking smart and joined up with another fucking winner, but you?  You keep making mistake after mistake, don’t you?

I’m not scared of your threats, Shipman.  I’m not worried of you finding a weakness you think is there, because I assure you, there’s no fucking weakness.  If you’re smart, you’ll just worry about what happens in that ring instead of the fucked up mind games, because that’s what I’ll be focused on.  Maybe you’ll realize that when I’m bashing your skull in with fist after fist and then I toss your disgusting carcass out the ring by Father Williams.  I hope he prepares a fitting eulogy, because he’s going to need it after this Sunday.

Do what you need to do, Shipman.  Make your final preparations.  Plan your funeral.  I don’t give a fuck what it all really entails.  Just know that after this Sunday, you’re done.  There’s no chance for you, no matter what you think.  If your new boy toy, Father Williams, is smart about one thing...it’s knowing when to be concerned about your welfare, Shipman, because he knows just as well as anyone else that on Sunday...the person whose hand will be raised in victory…

Is me.

Don’t believe me, Shipman?  Just wait and watch it happen at High Stakes.  

See you Sunday, fuck face!