Author Topic: Playing with FRIENDS!  (Read 555 times)

Offline Metal Maniacs

• View Profile
Playing with FRIENDS!
« on: May 27, 2022, 10:14:40 PM »

"Oh look little Masque,
Whom everyone fears,
In a way that is completely lost unto me,
Because she may be scary,
But against us they best be wary,
And run like maniacs and flee!"

The Asylum

oo! it HAS been awhile since we've last visited this rather nefarious little watering hole in the stinkhole of the mental health industry, hasn't it? Last time when the 2022 Blast From the Past came a calling and Jack Russow aka "Pretty Bird" was in need of a partner, our good ol' pal Anthrax came to the rescue and had his buddy Twisted Sister released for outstanding behavior!

Or at least, that's what he reasoned with when he had the facility tech imprisoned in a straight jacket and gagged so they could make their escape - RELEASE! Release. I meant release.

I swear I did!

But once again, here we are! Only this time, Anthrax and Twisted Sister came to pay another social call. The fact that they were disguised as a doctor and nurse are completely lost in logic - especially when Anrthrax was dressed as he nurse and Twisted Sister as the doctor....

Twisted Sister: Hiiii Nuuurrrseee!

The outburst from the crazed "doctor" caused the registered nurse behind the desk to almost fall back out of her chair, the papers in front of her scattering everywhere to the floor at the soles of her perfectly polished and sensible shoes.

Nurse Ratchet: Oh DRAT! Excuse me for a moment!

The nurse dropped down and to her knees to begin picking up the mess. Anthrax leans over the edge of the desk to watch for a brief moment before he stood upright and whispered something to Twisted Sister and giggled like a little boy who just told his first dirty joke - which he just did. Twisted Sister whipped around with her finger to her lips and hushed him...

Twisted Sister: SHHHH!!!!

Anthrax: IIIIT!!!

The two Maniacs looked at each other and shrieked in maddening laughter!E the nurse finished gathering her papers and started to look up....

Nurse Ratchet: Was there something you needed...?

It was then she finally got a full on look at who was standing there and her eyes widened.

Nurse Ratchet: ... Doctor...?

Twisted Sister: Did we have an attack of the clumsies!? That's a real medical terminology you know!

Nurse Ratchet: No, Docrtor I... did... not....

She stood upright and finally got a look at Anthrax who was leaning down so just his face from the nose up was visible over the counter and he winked, waving his fingers idly at her in a silent and flirtatious hello. The Nurse cleared her throat.

Nurse Ratchet: Still... it is rather easy to be startled when someone sneaks up on you and screams like what just happened.

Twisted Sister's eyes widened, then she swiftly turned to Anthrax.

Twisted Sister: yeah, what'd you do that for!?

To which Anthrax turned to confront...

Anthrax: Yeah! What'd you do that for...!?

His own reflection. He blinked. Stared. Then turned to the two women and pointed at his reflection and whispered...

Anthrax: I don't trust that guy! He looks shifty!

Nurse Ratchet: Was there something that I can do for you... doctor?

Twisted Sister beckoned her closer with a wag of the finger and when the nurse drew in closer...

Twisted Sister: We're here to make a withdrawal.

The nurse looks thoroughly confused, and rightly so, as she looks from left to right and then asks...

Nurse Ratchet: I beg your pardon?

Not even having seen Anthrax sneaking stealthily around the corner of the desk and up behind her...

And mere moments later, the doors to the Asylum swing open in one big burst as the metal maniacs trio are reunited once again! Anthrax! Twisted Sister and the Iron Maiden as they walk out the doors and down the walk ala the Monkees....

"One has to wonder, mustn't one? When one is so dependent on the fear that they induce into others as a main weapon of psychological warfare, what then do they do when they find themselves up against opponents who do not show fear? Opponents who are simply to crazy to even know what the sensation of fear feels like? Women who have been known to attack others with chainsaws... machetes... even an egg beater - but that's a story for another day. How then does the feared react when they are no longer feared but looked forward to?"

"Because in the end, that is all that this encounter is to the Metal Maniacs... a lark at the park before dark. And nothing more. The mental miasma that Masque induces on the women around her is all but lost on the Iron Maiden and Twisted Sister. Masque'[s very best "Batman intimidation tactics" mean nothing to two women who are simply -- not there. To that end, Masque may finally experience the sensation that she has bestowed on so many other women in her time."

"And Amber? ALL HAIL QUEEN AMBER! Queen Amber! Go to hail!"

"HA!"

"Another woman who relies on intimidation and fear, but not quite the same, is she? Her fear is physical... earned. Respected. A woman like her who has run so hard for so long over so many other women who have crossed her path is too used to things always going her way ... and then along comes the psychos. I don't know if it's good luck or bad that Diamond Steele wet her Depends at seeing she was up against Masque and Amber and ran, leaving Mercedes Vargas high and dry, and causing Vargas to drop out as well. But it's LUCK! You got to give it that! And here you go, Queen Amber! The chance for something new. Something fun!v New playmates!"

"So please come play with us, Amber! You can even bring your little friend along for the ride. But just so you know... we play hard. So if you bleed, you know... just a little? try not to overreact."

"It only comes naturally when you're being dismembered."
</color></size>

>

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.”</color>