Author Topic: Gearing up for Blast From The Past  (Read 390 times)

Offline JustinSmith

• View Profile
Gearing up for Blast From The Past
« on: March 22, 2019, 07:41:01 PM »
 Kingingiseisha “Hitamashii” Shirasu is seen in the living room of his home in the outskirts of Las Vegas thinking about his loss to Senor Vinnie at Blaze of Glory VII, as well as the upcoming overseas tour which has the Blast From The Past tournament, which he is paired with newcomer Calia and he gets a call from his friend Andrew Garcia, whom trained with Hitamashii at Casey William's House of Pain school and Hitamashii answers the phone.

Hitamashii-Hey Andrew, what is going on?

Andrew-I wanted to wish you luck in the Blast From The Past tournament.  

Hitamashii-I know you mean well, and I will do whatever I can to go far in this tournament.

Andrew-I see. I am glad that you are feeling confident, despite your run of losses lately.

Hitamashii-Don't worry about my win-loss record.  All you need to worry about is how you handle teaming with someone like Jessie Salco.  I know I haven't been in SCW long, but I can tell you already that I don't like her.

Andrew looks pissed while Hitamashii responds and before Andrew can respond, Ivan Darrell chimes in.

Ivan-Hey Hitamashii, its Ivan.  Trust me, we know all about Jessie Salco, but I'd be more concerned with Calia, as she's debuting in your match at Climax Control.

Andrew-Yeah, and at least with Jessie, she has experience in SCW, and in this tournament, so I am not so worried about it.

Hitamashii-What about your ring rust?

Andrew-That is why Ivan and I have a gym with a wrestling ring in the basement, that way we are always in wrestling shape.  Look, I am gonna get going, as Ivan and I are going to catch a plane to Dublin soon. We’ll be in touch soon.

Hitamashii-Ok, talk to you later.

Ivan-Talk to you soon Hitamashii!

Hitamashii gives a half smile, and hangs up the phone and goes to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water and takes a sip from it as the scene fades to black.

Hitamashii is seen standing outside the Aviva Stadium in Dublin, Ireland, host city of Climax Control.  He is about to buy a ticket to watch the IRish rugby union team play.  He decides to call out his opponents for Climax Control: Alicia Lukas and Blade Alexander after talking about why he isn't looking at the many sights that Dublin has to offer.

Hitamashii-You guys wanna know why I am not touring the sights of Dublin like many of the others in SCW?  With all the travelling I did as a kid, I am desensitized to seeing all the touristy sights when arriving to a new town or city.  For me, going to a sporting event or a concert venue is more enjoyable for me, and helps me get in the right state of mind for a wrestling match.  Speaking of wrestling matches, I have a tag team match with a young lady named Calia, who is making her debut Sunday. Alicia, I know you are the bombshell champion and all, but that doesn't mean that Calia is going to worship the ground you walk on.  You are clearly a great wrestler, winning the Bombshell title for the 2nd time, but you will see that Calia, while she is debuting in this match, is a threat to be reckoned with.  Blade, I know you are returning for this tournament, but when was the last time you actually competed in a match?  Exactly, which means you are rusty like a nail, and I will expose you and that ring rust, and capitalize on it, and there is nothing you can do to stop me.  I will show you that you should have stayed out of SCW and that you are a nobody.  Calia and I will do everything in our power to win the Blast From The Past tournament and it starts at Climax Control and going through you and Alicia.

Hitamashii laughs maniacally while looking very confident in himself as he obtains his ticket and goes to his seat as the scene fades to black.

Title reigns
N/a