Author Topic: THIS IS GOING TO BE A ROCKY MATCH FOR ROXI  (Read 728 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THIS IS GOING TO BE A ROCKY MATCH FOR ROXI
« on: August 19, 2021, 09:50:05 AM »
THIS IS GOING TO BE A ROCKY MATCH FOR ROXI

Narrator:  Bea has captured the attention of Management, and the attention of Candy, and Bea has a match against the very accomplished Roxi Johnson at Climax Control 309. It is called a Four Corner Confetti Match and the winner is the first wrestler to set off all four of their confetti cannons. Bea told me she is fired up and excited about facing off against Roxi Johnson. With my opening comments out of the way I turn you over to Bea Barnhart.

PREPARING FOR THE MATCH

The scene changes and we see Bea Barnhart at a gym but we don’t know the location. Bea is inside a wrestling ring sparring with various opponents. After watching her for a few minutes Bea glances over to see the camera person focused on her so she ends her sparring session. Bea exits the ring and stands on the arena floor in front of the ring drying off with a towel while looking into the camera. Bea places a bottle of water on the ring apron.

Bea:  Nice try to get a lot of video of my sparring for my upcoming match with Roxi Johnson but you only got a few minutes. Did Roxi and her friends send you here to spy on me to try to see what special holds and maneuvers I might bring to the match? You got to see a little bit of the end of my sparring session but you didn’t see what I did prior to the camera focusing on me. Wrestlers have to keep some of what we do out of range of prying eyes so there remains the element of surprise when we execute moves and holds, which opponents are not expecting us to execute, during our real match.

Bea picks up the bottle of water, opens it, and drinks a bit of water, before replacing the cap and returning the bottle of water to the ring apron. Bea grabs the towel to wipe off a bit more.

COMPARISON

Bea:  The first thing I wish to present is my comparison of myself and Roxi. I come into this match at five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds. I’m a Technical wrestler but I’m able to mix it up if my opponent wants to brawl or go hardcore. Roxi you come into our match at five feet six inches and one hundred thirty-two pounds and you’re listed as a High Flyer who enjoys a fight and often tries to go for the submission. Since you have only one inch of height and two pounds of weight over me I call this match even.

Bea again picks up the bottle of water and takes a drink then returns the bottle of water to the ring apron.

Bea:  The only so-called perceived advantage for you, Roxi, would be the fact that you’ve held Championships numerous times. That’s a good accomplishment and I can’t take away from you the fact that you’ve been a Champion on several occasions. But just because someone has held championships before doesn’t mean they’re going to come into a match against me and win. No way in hell that’s gonna happen! I’m in this match to win and you need to understand that so that you won’t leave the match with a loss and cry about it.

Bea picks up the bottle of water and finishes it off. She returns the cap to the bottle then launches the bottle toward a trash can that is about ten feet away and the bottle lands neatly in the trash can.

Bea:  Roxi we do not have a history of facing off against each other in the wrestling ring. I understand why that is. It is because at the time I started working as a wrestler on the Roster I was a green newbie and you were at the top of the success ladder in Sin City Wrestling. To have a newbie, who hasn’t proven themselves ye, go up against one of the top superstars isn’t something most wrestling federations do. Management gave me matches against other newbies, then they transitioned me into facing middle-card wrestlers, and then they moved me up to give me several Championship qualifier matches and Championship shots. I appreciate all that has been done for me by Bill and his friends training me and for Management seeing my potential. If you think because we don’t have a history in the ring  that means it equates into you having the advantage in our match, or you think I’m intimidated, you’re wrong. In my life, and my wrestling career, I’ve never let anyone intimidate me. Even if you manage to win this match on Sunday I’ll still respect you and your accomplishments but never will I become intimidated. Yes I know you’re a multiple Champion in Sin City Wrestling. Although that might intimidate others I simply see it as another challenge thrown my way and another opportunity for me to prove myself to Management, the other wrestlers on the Roster, and the fans.

FOUR CORNERS CONFETTI MATCH

Bea:  Roxi the official description of our match, as listed on the Climax Control 309 Card, is the first wrestler to set off all four of their confetti cannons wins! With the classification of the match being a Four Corners Confetti Match, and it states “set off all four of their confetti cannons” for the win, I expect each of us will have a cannon set up in each of the four corners. It is a simple matter of out-maneuvering your opponent and setting off your confetti cannons before your opponent does. Now, Roxi, if you’re thinking it might be amusing for you to run into the corners and set my cannons off in an attempt to prevent me from setting off my own cannons I would expect, since my four confetti cannons were deliberately set off by you, that will equate into a win for me since my four confetti cannons were set off before yours were and that is classified as cheating and violating the rules of the match for you to set mine off. So if you were thinking of trying that. . .don’t do it. . .as I don’t want you crying that you handed a win to me. When I win I want it due to my efforts in the ring and not yours. Thanks for stopping by the gym so I could air some comments. I’ll be presenting more comments later from our hotel room at our hotel near the Cross Insurance Arena.

The camera person ends their camera feed and the screen goes dark.

AT THE HOTEL ROOM OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART

RESEARCH

The scene opens and this time we see Bea Barnhart, her husband Bill Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, in their hotel room at a hotel located near the Arena. The camera person motions they are live broadcasting.

Bea:  Roxi we’ve been relaxing in our hotel room watching replays of your many matches. You’re probably wondering why we’re doing that. That’s a good question and I’ll answer it. Although we are physically present at nearly every wrestling event with Sin City Wrestling you can’t observe every moment of every match. That means you need to sit back and watch all the matches you can of the wrestler, or wrestlers, you are facing. That way you can run the match, stop it, and go into slow-motion mode, as you might pick up on something critical to you winning your match.

Bill:  Here’s an example. There used to be a wrestler in a Federation that was headquartered out of the State of Georgia. His signature move, which often led to a win over his opponents, consisted of wearing down his opponent then hitting them in the head with his elbow. I’m not able to give you the name of the wrestler, or what he called this maneuver, as they are not associated with the Federation we’re in. That means I will not mention another Federation’s name or the wrestler’s name. One of the wrestlers who was on the receiving end of this maneuver, and who lost numerous matches to this wrestler and his move, watched hundreds of hours of this wrestler’s matches. What he found out is that in every case. . .did you get that. . .in every case just before this wrestler was about to execute this maneuver, he would lick his lips. Yes you heard me correctly. He would lick his lips then execute the maneuver. After hundreds of hours of watching the wrestler viewing the matches it became clear to him that the wrestler he was observing always licked his lips before executing the maneuver without fail. The next time he was in the ring against this wrestler he was able to see the lip licking thing by his opponent and he rushed him before his opponent could get the elbow move to the head executed. The wrestler involved was shocked that he lost the match and that his opponent was able to counter so he wasn’t able to execute his signature move. Later he found out what happened and he was shocked that he gave away his move with a simple lick of his lips every time. It was something his did without even realizing he was doing it. Why did I tell you this story? I’ll let Bea answer that.

Bea:  Roxi we’ve watched hours and hours of your matches. We’ve run them over and over. Some parts of the matches we did slow-motion to see if we could pick up something like in the story Bill just told. Although we were not able to find something as obvious as the lip licking of the wrestler in the story we were able to pick up on several quirks that, if I see you about to do one of those quirks, I’ll immediately know what comes next and counter it before you can execute it. So, Roxi, I’m sure you want to know if we found certain quirks, motions, where your eyes are looking a certain way or something else that will notify me that a certain move or hold is about to be attempted. Do you honestly think I’m going to tell you what we found so that you can make changes on something you didn’t even know you were doing? Nah! What we found stays with me in my mind and if I see any of the signs during the match I’ll take advantage of you and get the win. Now you can stress out until our match wondering what we found. Have fun with this.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea indicates she has a few more items to say as her closing comments. Bea asks the camera person for a zoomed in close-up shot of her face while she comments.

Bea:  Look at this face Roxi. This isn’t the face of a coward. This isn’t the face of someone who steps back from a challenge. This is the face of someone who is confident in what they can do in the wrestling ring. This is the face of someone who has come a long way from her rookie match, which was her first match in Sin City Wrestling, at Climax Control 256 on January 5, 2020. Yes I’ve come a hell of a long way Roxi. I hold my own in the wrestling ring. I accept any type of match Management assigns me to. I never back down from anyone. Maybe you wish to take me lightly and that’s your decision to make. I’m planning on leaving our match with my hand raised in victory which will catapult me to the top of the rankings. Yes, Roxi, I really am that confident of myself!

Bill:  That’s my girl! I’m proud of you Bea. Go into the match and give it all you’ve got and exit the match as the winner.

Bea:  Damn right I will!!!

Bea asks the camera person to end the broadcast and they do and our screen goes dark.