Author Topic: Rebound  (Read 276 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Rebound
« on: May 06, 2016, 10:41:24 PM »
 Nagasaki Japan
Off Camera

To say that Crystal Millar was seething and upset would be that of an understatement. In actuality she was absolutely pissed. She had the chance of a lifetime. To silence the critics. To put all of the doubters to rest and to start the Japan tour with a win over the woman whom everyone thought to be the best bombshell in the entire company, but instead things didn’t go her way and she ended up failing in that aspect. She ended up losing to the likes of Mikah which was her third straight lost to her. Jonathan was nowhere to be found as Crystal emerged through the curtains and the moment that she did she was confronted by the likes of her new Public Relations manager for all of Rose Productions Teddy Steele. Crystal beamed right for him as she grabbed the man by his long ponytail.

“Where the fuck did my husband go?! Tell me now!” She screamed but Teddy tried his best to keep his composure as he looked back at the angry Latina. “Crystal just relax… I know things look bad right but as your new PR manager I just want to say that what you are doing right now is going to cause you to have a bad image… Just relax you can rebound from this and….”

She didn’t even let him finish as she screamed at him even louder. “BULLSHIT!!!!  He ruined everything! Never in my career have I ever gone on a seven match win streak to start a year off. This was my chance and because he couldn’t get his head out of his ass. Because he wasn’t looking I was forced to lose to that talentless bitch! No…I can’t deal with it… Where the fuck is Jonathan tell me before control…”

“I AM THE SILVER SCREEN QUEEN! I DEMAND RESPECT… I DEMAND RETRIBUTION FOR THAT INJUSTICE AND….”

A voice called out to Crystal in return. That voice coming from a blue haired woman who had the SCW Roulette Championship pressed tightly against her shoulder. She smiled as she adjusted it firmly.

“I demand you shut the fuck up and let go of my husband. I understand that you are upset but that doesn’t give you a right to take it on my husband. If you really want to know where your husband went. He’s right down the hall, and when you see him tell him I said Bradford City sucks…. Seriously fuck that football team. They are trash…”

Crystal pushes her friends aside before she makes a beamline right down the hall. She sees her fluffy haired husband standing in the hallway as she grabs him from behind. “Oh no you don’t Jonathan. You and me need to have a little talk dear. Nobody fucks me over and just walks away… NOT EVEN YOU! CONSIDER YOURSELF ON THE COUCH FOR A MONTH FOR WHAT YOU PULLED TONIGHT!”

Jonathan sighs. “No. I’m not taking responsibility for this. Now calm down, you’re causing a scene.”

“What do you mean you AREN’T taking responsibility for this?! Had you not fucked things up. I would have beaten that bitch. I would have come away with a win and….”

Before she could finish Kate could overhear the conversation as she shook her head in disgust. “And in the same token had it not been for your husband bailing YOU out like twenty times by being a distraction. Placing your foot on the ropes. Pushing the ropes in, and everything else that match would have been over a long time ago. I would cut him some slack before you just start raging out for no reason, and besides you do realize that big six match streak match you keep mentioning is all because of your husband right? Just think before you talk. It would be better off that way…”

The blue haired Siren shakes her head as she looks back at Jonathan grinning. “It’s okay Jonathan I got your back. Brits gotta help Brits right? Well except when they root for the wrong football club…”

Teddy however shakes his head in disgust as he chimes in. “Don’t listen to Kate Crystal. You are a legend. THE SILVER SCREEN QUEEN! The BEST AND HE SHOULD HAVE HAD HIS EYES OPENED. You know if I was out there none of that would have happened. Just saying!”

“Look, can we all stop bickering? We’re about five minutes away from an episode of Wife Swap here...” Millar shook his head. “Firstly Teddy, don’t pretend for a second my wife’s interests are more important to you than they are to me. You think that, you’re stupider than you look, which considering that hair is... well yeah. Secondly, we’re all on the same team here. Yelling won’t solve anything.”

Crystal looks back at Jonathan before she sighs at him before her eyes move back to that of her PR manager. “Hey leave his hair out of this. It’s not like that fluffy thing on your head is any better, and if by team you mean that we are all here to make sure I look good and win. Then yes let’s get right to it shall we? Maybe I shouldn’t be overreacting like I am but my wrestling career means everything to me…”

Crystal begins to sigh as she looks at her husband. “It may not mean much but this is my life. Aside from the movies, the video games, the cosplaying. My heart lies in this business and you know how much it hurts when things don’t go my way….”

Kate nudges her husband hard as she looks back at the other married couple. “We will be taking our leave now…You guys seem like you have some things to discuss…”

Kate yanks Teddy by the arm as the two of them walk away leaving Crystal and Jonathan. Crystal looks right at Jonathan as she pours her heart out to him.

“It’s just I keep getting antsy. I haven’t been a World Champion in five years… FIVE FUCKING YEARS Jonathan and I was building momentum, but I feel like everything I gained has been lost in losing to that Bitch tonight. What’s going to happen when I do get my shot at the Supershow next month? What is going to happen if this just causes a big chain reaction where I drop match after match, and I find no momentum going into that match. Then what happens?!”

“Why assume that is going to happen? The more you fret about what ifs, the more like it is they’ll become realities. No-one wins them all Crystal, not even the best of the best. Name me one person who retired undefeated, huh? Tonight’s match was unfortunate, but it didn’t really matter, not in the grand scheme of things. We’ll just make sure you win when it counts, and I’ll have my eye on the ball better next time. I promise.” He smiled at her, before giving her a hug.

Crystal looked back at her husband and she couldn’t help but smile as she grabbed him and embraced him into a long passionate hug. She gazed into his eyes as she pulled him close.

“ I am sorry that I get like this sometimes, but it’s just I put so much into everything that it sucks when I lose… Although I don’t know if it’s the losing that hurts or what everyone says about me losing. I feel like I put myself on such a pedestal. Of talking so much shit to that stupid radio host all he is going to do is bury me when he holds his next show and all I can do is just sit there and take it… I don’t deserve to eat crow… I am better than that… Much better than that!”

Crystal says with a snicker.

Jonathan nods. “Of course you are. And you don’t have to sit there and take anything. All you’re gonna be taking is the gold. And that’s what really matters!”

Crystal grins as she looks right into the eyes of her husband. “Thank you so much for being my rock… I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have you right at my side… You are my everything and thank you for at least keeping me in the fight out there. I really am special to have you in my life. I really haven’t had anyone who cared as much for me as a person and my career like you have…”

“Well don’t worry babe. I ain’t going anywhere, you can count on that. Save maybe out for some dinner with my lovely wife, perhaps?” He smiled at her.

“OHHHHHHHHHH… That would actually sound like an amazing idea… Japan should have something interesting to eat…. Somewhere we could go where we sit on our knees in socks and just enjoy a nice traditional meal from the locals. Let me get out of my ring gear, and change into something nice like my Kimono! We are going to have a great time tonight. You can rest assured that and maybe afterwards I could be your Silver Scream Queen… She says with a giggle as she places a kiss on her husband’s lips as she heads towards the bombshells locker room

Hello everyone this is your one and only SILVER SCREEN QUEEN and to be quite frank I do believe I have a lot of things to get off of my chest. That goes way back to the very first stop on this little Japan tour. In Nagasaki it started with me going one on one against the likes of Mikah and it was the match that all of you wanted.

A match that saw me going up against the likes of the woman that everyone wants to just jerk off like she’s the best female in the company. Yeah I was in the ring with her and cheating assured from my end of things. A match that saw my husband get involved and I know he did everything in his power to try to make sure that I came out on top but it just wasn’t meant to be as Mikah came out ahead at the end.

Should I sit here and be upset over the fact that I couldn’t get past the best of the best? To be honest no because it doesn’t mean anything. It was a stupid match and it’s one that should have never been booked. You don’t waste a great match like that and put it on a Climax Control. You save something like that for the likes of a big show. Of a Super Show and in a main event setting but that just seemed to be the lost of the company. So yeah I may have lost the actual match.

But the real loser in the grand scheme of things was SCW because they wasted such an amazing and high caliber match on the likes of a Climax Control. Despayre is a stupid idiot and i swear to God on everything that is beating in my body I am going to seriously do some harm to Angel. I am going to stab him again and again. Poke all of the stuffing out of that stupid thing because DESPY GOT INVOLVED IN MY SHIT! Instead of just moving on… Allowing us to go our separate ways.

He instead stuck his nose out there at ringside and if you rewatch the tape I did beat Mikah. I had her beat but Jasmine being the most bias referee ever put her hands on me of all people. She shoved me and had her back turned when I essentially had Mikah wrapped up for a pin.

So all of you could claim otherwise. Claim that I lost and tell me to eat my share of crow but the truth is review the tapes. LOOK THROUGH THE VIDEO EVIDENCE! And see that i didn’t lose. It’s all right there and if we want to be technical I should have never been pinned because I placed my hands on a referee so that should have been a DQ finish right there. Yes a lost but a lost that I just gave to Mikah.

I am not here to undersell anyone but I come at all of you with nothing but the facts and the jury has indeed spoken. So congrats on your little win Mikah. A win that has an asterisk next to it because as far as I am concerned you didn’t beat me. You aren’t as amazing as everyone makes you out to be. You are simply mediocre at best and because of an assist from my husband you were able to have your hands raised in victory…

So take that for whatever you want. But with Mikah aside I am on to bigger things such as bouncing back from this lost and it’s going to have to come at the hands of stepping into the ring with the likes of Twisted Sister…

Seriously? This is the kind of nonsense that this company is going to put me through?

One of your biggest stars! A woman who is always in the limelight always the featured attraction right there in the spotlight and because of the various problems that I seem to be causing within the company you are going to send the likes of Twisted Sister against me?

That just seems sooooo very mature… Seriously at this point it’s starting to get very petty now. I understand that people hate my guts but to send the likes of Twisted Sister on me just seems outright assassine. On paper she looks to be a big threat. She seems to have a disregard of the rules and she doesn’t mind breaking her opposition in just to prove a point.

I remember the way that Roxi Johnson left the ring in a match against her. She was bloodied up and I just know that everyone in this company probably wants that to happen to the likes of me. You just want me to leave the ring a bit messed up don’t you?

Is that what this is about? A way to teach me a lesson in hopes that I would learn to be a little more humble and I will respect the other employees of SCW? The truth is nobody here can teach me anything and whatever it is that you are hoping to get through to me. It’s just not going to happen overnight and Twisted Sister certainly won’t be breaking me in.

As dominant as she might appear. As strong as she is and her lack of care for rules just to break her opponent in. Let me ask this question how many matches has she won since being in this company? Very few that I can remember but I on the other hand just went through a tournament beating everybody who had a name to them just to earn a shot at the World Bombshell Championship and I am not going to let all of that go away just because they want to hold me down against the likes of Twisted Sister.

I lost to Mikah but now I HAVE TO BOUNCE BACK UP! Because I have something to prove. I earned more wins in the course of one tournament than Twisted Sister has in her entire SCW career, and I must show the world that I am ready to be your next World Bombshell Champion. The only way that I can do that is by beating Twisted Sister. By beating everybody that they line up in front of me just to show that I am a fighter and I will keep on fighting to the very end.

If you love me or hate me… Honestly I don’t give a fuck. This match is about proving myself. It’s about continuing my journey back to the top and I will be damned if I let sorry sorry ass scrub deter me from getting to where I want to go.

They say the Sky is the Limit and right now I am pissed. Twisted Sister I am sorry that you have to be chosen as my next victim but you need to blame management for putting you in this situation because I will be damned if I let anything stop me from getting what I want.

After I beat you I am on to bigger and better things and it will only be a matter of time before I stomp my way towards Into The Void and I take what belongs to me.

This has been in the making since i got here and it’s time to show the entire world why I truly am your SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!

Off Camera
Mother’s Day Talk
Somewhere In Japan

Being in Japan meant it was time to get in most of the culture and it was also a far ways from home which meant that Crystal would have to celebrate Mother’s Day with her daughter when she got back to the states. But for now this was a perfect time to bond with her protege her new partner in crime in Kate Steele. The two of them were in for a fun time as they were looking to hang out with some of the locals in the form of going to one of their Manga Conventions. Crystal smiled as she looked over at Kate who was sitting down across from her dressed up like Bulma from Dragon Ball Z. Crystal laughed as Kate crossed her arms looking back at her.

“What in the bloody hell did you make me wear woman?!” She seemed disappointed as she held a baby doll in her hands with pink hair. Crystal broke out into laughter as she smiled at her friend.

“What?! You wanted to know what it meant to be a mother! So why not take the best way into showcasing that… Just look at yourself you got your future baby in your hand. Once that adoption goes through this is pretty much your life. You shouldn’t feel so bad… Bulma is basically you!”

Also in the limo was none other than Kate’s husband Teddy Steele. He wore his hair into spikes as he seemed to be imitating the Prince of all Saiyans. Teddy grinned as he nodded his head in agreement. “I couldn’t agree more. Just look at you babe! You got the blue hair. You got the attitude, and were pretty much birthed into money. Bulma is you to a tee.

“Yeah whatever… Doesn’t mean I have to be a fan of what I am wearing though but get to the point Crystal why am I dressed up again?!”

Teddy smiled as he chimed in. “It’s for a PR thing… Time to put Rose Productions on the map. We need to expand our horizons plus what’s wrong with going to a Manga Convention? We get a chance to have some fun. We can bring great publicity to SCW and on top of that….”

Crystal smiles as she screams at the top of her lungs. “I AM GOING TO MANGA CONVENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Crystal started to bounce around and she was dressed up as Sailor Moon. She couldn’t help but be giddy as she looked at everyone in the car.

“It’s going to be fun… Just think of all of the Manga writers that are going to be there. All of the cosplayers. It’s going to be fun and don’t be such a debbie downer Kate. You are going to enjoy this. Just think about it in this way. All of the shit that is going to happen inside. All of the fans that are going to surround us wanting photos with us. It’s just going to be an amazing feeling and…”

Kate snickers back as she yells right back at Crystal. “This is so fucking stupid though. I look like a bloody idiot and how am I supposed to hold my Roulette Championship if I have to carry this baby in my hands…” Crystal smiles as she reaches over the Roulette Championship and places it around her own shoulders.

“What the hell do you think you are doing?! That’s mine…”

“Nope you don’t need it! You already have too many props and I might as well give the fans what they want. Photo ops with the greatest AND MOST AMAZING ROULETTE CHAMPION OF ALL TIME!!!! THE SILVER SCREEN SAILOR MOON QUEEN!!!!!!!!!” Crystal grins as she holds the championship with pride.

“Anyway you shouldn’t be so down about doing this kind of stuff Kate… This is the kind of things that Juliet is going to want to do when the adoption goes through. She’s going to put you through sooooo much. Take me and Brittany for example. This would normally be our thing. She would be happy to come along and we would be making a scene. Taking it all in and….”

“So what you are telling me is that you are going to act like yourself. Taking the spotlight wherever you go…” Kate says with a growl. “And where’s your Tuxedo Mask guy… Your husband whoever the hell he is supposed to dress up as? Why didn’t he leave the hotel and come with us?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Kate sighing. “Well you see… The last time Johni went to a Convention… He kinda got into a big fight with a giant Pikachu… So as much as he would love to roam the halls of these conventions I refuse to let him come…”

“Wait a minute so you are telling me your husband fought a big Pikachu? Let me guess your little husband got mad because someone told him that Bradford City sucked?!” Kate smiles in return.

Crystal however shook her head laughing in return. “Actually it’s because he told the Pikachu he was overhyped and wanted a giant Clefairy instead...Not to mention there was this big Red & Blue tournament, and Jonathan got into the finals of this big Pokemon Tournament. This 10 year old kept cheesing him and yeah Johni’s raging wasn’t the prettiest of sights so I try to make sure his visits to conventions are limited at best...If you think that’s bad you should see him at home when he plays against my daughter… OH God you definitely don’t want to be in the room for that…Welcome to Motherhood 101… Stop your husband from killing his stepdaughter and vice versa….”

Crystal giggles in return as Kate rolls her eyes in return. “Are you sure that’s how motherhood works?! I mean that doesn’t really sound healthy…”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders in return. “Hell if I know but you do things by trial and error… Remember I had a kid when I was a kid so I don’t really know what’s the best but to each their own and it’s something you figure out along the way. The biggest thing is making sure you are there when your child needs you and making sure you put them first before anything else. Have I gotten there? Personally no I haven’t but it’s something that happens over time. Now enough of me talking up… Why don’t we go inside and have some fun….”

The limo stops and as soon as it does Crystal exits the car with friend’s Championship pressed against her shoulders. She smiles as she runs her fingers through her hair as she begins to shout out loud for everyone to hear her. “Watch out Silver Screen Queen coming through! Who wants a picture with your BLAST FROM THE PAST WINNER!!! KONNICHIWA!!!!!!!!!!”

Kate exits the car with a look of disgust as she looks over at Crystal who can’t help but take in the flashes from the Convention goers as well as some fellow Cosplayers. “NO… DON’T TAKE PICTURES WITH HER! THAT’S MY TITLE NOT HER’S!!!! Crystal give it back!

Is all Kate could say as Crystal enjoyed being with the fans and enjoyed the company of all of those around her. The Japanese fans were like none other. They knew their wrestling. They respected their talent and in the same way despite being one of the biggest mega bitches to currently step foot within the company. Crystal liked them in return and she actually enjoyed the Japan trip. She smiled as she looked around before pulling out her phone, and her eyes lit up.

“OMG OMG OMG!!!!”

Teddy walked over as he stared deeply into her eyes. “What are you getting all excited about?!”

“They are going to show off the new Detective Conan movie in a few hours… We need to go get a seat….”

“OH shit for real Case Closed?!” Teddy said back, which Crystal nodded. “DON’T CALL IT BY IT’S STUPID RIDICULOUS AMERICAN NAME… IT’S DETECTIVE CONAN!!!!!! Come on we have to see if Ran finally finds out about Shunichi’s identity!” Crystal takes off into the distance as teddy follows closely behind. Kate just stands there dumbfounded as she runs after them. “WAIT A MINUTE YOU STILL HAVEN’T GIVEN ME MY CHAMPIONSHIP BACK!”

Kate can only run after them in return as she takes off after them. It seems like the trio is in for a day of great gun and Japanese culture as they kill a few more days before the next edition of Climax Control. We leave them on this image. All with the territory of being part of the Mass Media Militia right?
user posted image