Author Topic: What A GREAT Week...  (Read 307 times)

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
What A GREAT Week...
« on: March 18, 2016, 09:14:26 PM »
 Two years ago I didn’t know where my life was headed.  I was finally able to leave home and get out on my own, and I did just that.  But I didn’t have a plan.  All I knew was that I was getting as far away from Phoenix as I could and never looking back.

I didn’t know that I’d be led to Las Vegas.  I always thought Las Vegas was overrated and never saw myself actually coming here, much less staying.  But shit changes, doesn’t it?  And everything that changed for me was becoming part of a family I never thought I’d have.  The Nobodies.  We share something that most people just don’t understand, and they probably never will.

We’re unconventional that’s for sure.  We argue...alot.  We’ve pushed each other’s buttons more times than I can even count on my hands and feet, but we’re still friends, aren’t we?  At the end of the day, we’ve got each other’s backs, and that’ll never change.  At least, I hope not.  

Tim formed The Nobodies for a reason.  He brought us all together because he was tired of the underdogs constantly being overlooked.  He knew we could make an impact one way or another, and I think all things considered, we’ve done a decent job.  People still don’t take us seriously, and they probably never will, but I will never regret being a Nobody.  Once a Nobody, always a Nobody.  

Speaking of Tim...something is going on with him.  There’s more going on that I know apparently, but that doesn’t surprise me.  What surprises me is the tension between him and Celeste.  I thought the when Tim was pissed off at me that he and Celeste grew closer together and that their friendship grew stronger, but last week?  C looked like she wanted to rip him to shreds.  And I’m not sure why, but I don’t have a good feeling about it.  

Tim is slowly going down a darker road and I can’t help but blame myself for that.  Does Tim really have feelings for me?  More importantly, have I really been that blind to it this whole time?  He could have just said something.  Then again...I could have, too.  Instead, I still have to continue keeping my mouth shut and look what happened?  He had a disgusting rendezvous with Amanda Whoretez and her wife Rose.  The thought of those nasty whores and Tim doing the nasty just makes me want to vomit.

But I can’t blame him.  No, not at all.

If I would have just been honest with myself a long time ago, none of this would be happening.

If only I had just been honest with Tim about how I feel...how I’ve felt for a long fucking time.

**FLASHBACK**
March 15th, 2014
Staggs Dungeon

I’ve been crashing on the sofa in Papa Staggs’ office for the past two weeks, following that run in with my would be mugger.  The first few days were pretty fucking rough.  I was hurting...a lot.  There were several times where Tim tried to persuade me to go to the hospital, but I refused.  The truth is, I’m a fighter through and through, but I wasn’t ready to answer all those nagging questions the hospital would surely ask me.  Not to mention, they’d probably get the cops involved and considering I still had a backpack full of cash I stole from my parents’ safe, there was no way I was going to be talking to the cops anytime soon.  So I suffered through the pain.

Any minute now the gym is about to open for business for the day, which means I need to get out of here quick.  I’ve been pretty good at staying under the radar so Papa Staggs’ doesn’t catch me crashing in his office and I don’t plan on that changing anytime soon.  Besides, I think it’s about time I move on.  From that comfortable sofa, and more importantly, from Las Vegas.  It’s just too close to Arizona, and I need as much distance between me and Arizona as humanly possible.

I’m packing up my bags, making sure I have all of my belongings.  As I look to the sofa to make sure there is no evidence of me sleeping there the past two weeks, I nearly jump out of my skin as there is a light knocking on the door.  I freak out thinking that it’s Tim’s dad, but I’m relieved when I turn around to see Tim standing there.  He apparently decided to bring me breakfast as he’s holding McDonald’s in his hands.

Lex: Oh hey, Timbo.  I thought your dad caught me for a second there.

He smiles and shakes his head as he walks inside.

Tim: Nah, he won’t be here for a little while, so you’re safe.  You hungry?

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and turn around to face him.  The food smells good, I admit, but...I can’t do this.

Lex: I appreciate you bringing me breakfast, but I have to go.

Tim: Oh...Ok then.

He looks disappointed...too disappointed, and he looks at my bags, then back to me.

Tim: Where are you going?

Lex: Look, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me the past couple of weeks, Timbo, but I need to get out of here.  This was just meant to be a temporary thing.

He looks even more disappointed than before and I don’t know why, but I suddenly feel really bad.  I haven’t known him for that long, but I still feel pretty shitty for some reason.

Lex: Thanks for giving me a comfortable place to crash and not telling your dad, but I can’t stay here anymore.  I’m almost back to one hundred percent so there’s no reason for me to crash here anymore.  Maybe someday I’ll find a day to repay you.

I can tell he can’t really find the words to say.  I gift him a thankful pat on his shoulder and I walk past him and out of the office.  I’m full prepared to leave, but I hear him chasing after me just before I get to the doors.

Tim: Alexis, wait!

I slowly turn around to face him.  He must have left the food on his dad’s desk because his hands are empty at this time.

Tim: Where are you gonna go?

I shrug my shoulders.

Lex: Honestly?  I have no fucking clue.  When I left home a couple months ago I didn’t really have much of a plan.  The only thing I do know is that I need to get as far away from Arizona as possible.

Tim: I don’t really know why you need to be so far away from Arizona, but you don’t have to leave Vegas.  You can crash here as long as you want.  You should have a plan before you just go out on your own like that.  I mean, I’d hate to see something happen to you like before and you not have anyone around to help you.

I’m surprised at his level of concern, and I’m kinda lost for words.  I’ve never really had anyone show any time of concern for me at all.  Fuck, I can’t even tell if it’s real or if he’s just playing with me somehow.

Lex: Thanks, but...I’ll be fine.  You might have seen what that asshole did to me, but I can defend myself just fine.

Tim: Yeah...about that.  I have an idea and I really think you should consider it.

I raise an eyebrow curiously.

Lex: What are you talking about?

He turns around and glances to the wrestling ring where he, and so many others, train on a daily basis, and then he turns his attention back to me.  Wait...what?  Me?  A wrestler?  He can’t be serious.

Tim: If you’re able to defend yourself and fight like you say you can, why not prove it?  I’m still working on my training, and I’m sure I could talk my dad and stepmom into training you, too.  Why not give it a shot?

I shake my head.  I’ve never even considered wrestling as a career path before.

Lex: I don’t know, Timbo.  Don’t get me wrong, I can fight, but be a wrestler?  That’s like...a whole different ball game.  You have to know moves and shit, and I don’t.

Tim: That’s my point.  I can help you.  You can be a student here at Staggs Dungeon and who knows, maybe one day you can sign a contract with Sin City Wrestling.

Lex: I highly doubt that.

I take in a deep breath and then let out a sigh as I look past time at the wrestling ring.  Can I really do this?  Can I make it in wrestling?

Lex: Why are you doing this all for me?

He shrugs and goes a little quiet.  Part of me thinks he doesn’t want to tell me the truth, and I doubt I’ll get the real reason, but I still wait for his response.

Tim: Because I see potential.  Wrestling is in my blood so I have a knack for seeing these things.  I haven’t known you that long, but you’re one of the toughest girls I’ve ever met and I think you could accomplish a lot in wrestling.  If you set your mind to it and if you really want to.

Lex: I get that, but...you don’t even know me.  Why do you want to help me at all?

I’m almost convinced I know the answer to that, but I really don’t even want to believe it.  It’s just not possible so I’ll just put that thought out of my head right now.

Tim: Come on...Come with me…

Before I know it he takes me by my wrist and leads me towards the ring.  I drop my bags as he drags me towards the steps and then helps me into the ring.  I feel pretty damn out of place right now.

Lex: You seriously don’t expect me to wrestle you right now, do you?

He leads me to the center of the ring, forcing me to stand there.  I look at him confused.

Tim: Close your eyes.

Lex: What?  Why?

Tim: Just do it, Lex.

He must be getting more comfortable around me because that is the first time he’s called me Lex, even though I told him to two weeks ago.  I eventually let out a sigh and do as I’m told and close my eyes.  He places his hands on my shoulders, which would normally make me uncomfortable, but I surprisingly don’t mind.

Tim: Imagine yourself in this ring years from now.  Feel the energy.  Hear the crowd chanting your name.  Cheering for you.  You’re holding the Bombshell Championship…

I laugh and then open my eyes, staring at him highly amused and in disbelief.

Lex: Seriously, Timbo?  People cheering for me and me holding the Bombshell Championship?  That’s a bit far fetched.

He lets out a sigh and shakes his head.

Tim: Why’s it so far fetched?  With enough training and hard work, it could happen.  And whether or not people are actually cheering for you shouldn’t matter either.  I was only saying it to make a point.

I shake my head again and he takes a step and stands in front of me.

Lex: I just never really even considered getting into wrestling.  I mean, I’ve watched matches here and there, but I never really thought to myself, “Hey, I could do that shit.”

Tim: I really think you should.  Like I said, me and my family could help you out and show you the ropes...pun intended.  It’s ultimately your decision.  You don’t have a plan anyway so why not just dive into it and see what happens?

He stands there silently as he waits for me to respond, but I’m once again at a loss for words.  I look around the ring and around the gym, and I think for a while.  I’m still a little hesitant, but the fact that Tim actually wants me to stay sort of makes up my mind for me.  This is the really the first time in my life that I’ve ever really felt wanted in some way.  It’s weird, but...why the fuck would I run from that?

Lex: I...guess I could give a shot.  I mean, I’ve never been one to run from a fight and wrestling is all about fighting in a way.  I could really enjoy this shit.

Tim: See!  I told you.  It’ll be a lot of hard work, but I believe you can do it.

Lex: We’ll see.  I’ll be back in a few minutes, though.  I’m gonna get changed.

He laughs.

Tim: Can’t wait to get started, huh?

Lex: Dude, I have a lot to learn.  But do me a favor.

Tim: What do you need?

Lex: Don’t you dare take it easy on me.

He laughs again and shakes his head.

Tim: Oh don’t worry about that.  Besides, once my dad and stepmom get involved...Well, I just hope you don’t decide to quit at that point.

For the first time in a long time, maybe even ever, I’m genuinely excited.  I turn to exit the ring so I can change and just as I’m walking down the steps, Tim calls back to me.

Tim: Hey Lex?

I turn and look back to him.

Lex: Yeah?

Tim: I’m glad you decided to stay.

Lex: Me, too, Timbo.  I owe you.

I rush over and grab my bags off the floor before I turn and head towards the locker rooms.  I don’t have much to my name, but I know I have some clothes that could be used as workout and training gear for the time being.  As I disappear into the women’s locker room, I hear more people arrive in the gym for the day and I can’t wait to get my training started.

What I told Tim that day was the truth.  I was never really a fan of wrestling, nor do I ever really see myself getting involved in this sport.  I mean...I always thought what everyone else did.  Ya know, the typical “that shit is fake” line because everything I ever watched look fake as hell.  Little did I know after that, that my view on wrestling would be drastically changed.  My life was about to change, too, though obviously I wouldn’t realize it for a long time.

Tim was the first person that actually showed any kind of interest in helping me...at all.  He did more for me in the first two weeks that I’d known him, than my so called family did in eighteen years.  I think that was the reason I developed feelings for him as quick as I did.  But because of everything I’d been through and me being me, I kept my mouth shut.  

I can’t do it anymore, though.  It’s getting harder for me to keep this shit bottled up for no fucking reason.  The longer I keep my everything unsaid, the worse it will be.  I mean...he’s already fucked Amanda Whoretez and her wife.  That fucking nasty bitch is lucky I’m not hunting her down and beating her fucking face in for taking advantage of Tim.  Fucking predator…

Shit...I’m losing focus here.  I need to head over to Staggs Dungeon right now, so hopefully I can catch Tim there.  I need to get at least one training session in this week before teaming with Steve Ramone...again.  Only this time I’ll get to watch Connor beat the fuck out of Steve.  I’m actually looking forward to it.

I really hope Tim is at the gym.  Maybe it can be like old times and we can have a training session together.

And maybe...just maybe...I’ll finally grow and pair and tell Tim how I feel about him.  If he’ll even let me, anyway.

Monday March 14th
Staggs Dungeon
I Got Schooled…

I’ve just paid the cab driver after dropping me off just outside of Staggs Dungeon.  It’s still early in the week and although I could care less about winning this match this week, I suppose I should at least TRY to act like I give a damn, right?  Ah, who cares?  Connor is gonna whoop Steve’s ass and I’ll whoop Melanie’s, so it’s pretty evenly matched as far as I am concerned.  It’s just a matter of who will pin who first.

Anyway, I have my duffel bag slung over my shoulder as I head inside.  I spot Spike’s car in the parking lot, so I know he’s here and I only assume that Tim is with him.  I spot a few other cars I don’t recognize and think nothing of it really as I finally walk through the doors.  Once inside, I’m greeted by the few people I do know and I look around for Tim.  He’s unfortunately nowhere to be seen, but it’s no big deal.  I’ll just get in a workout myself after I change.

As I pass Spike’s office, I spot a familiar yet very unwelcome face standing just in the doorway.  Tim’s other mother, Misty...or surrogate mother...or whatever the fuck she is, is rocking her little brat’s stroller, trying to keep him quiet.  It’s working for the most part, but like I give a shit?  I’m just hoping the bitch doesn’t see me, because I have no desire to see her, let alone speak to her.  I quickly rush past Spike’s office, but I think Papa Staggs gives me away, because Misty turns around just as quickly before I can disappear into the locker room.

Misty: Alexis!  Just the girl I was waiting for.

Fuuuuuck.  Well, I don’t want to see you, bitch.  I roll my eyes and reluctantly turn around to face her.  She’s now holding her bio son in her arms and I really wish she wasn’t.  I’d knock the bitch out just for Tim if she wasn’t using that kid of hers as a human shield.

Lex: Why the fuck are you waiting for me?  I have nothing to say to you so you can just leave me alone.

I quickly turn on my heels and attempt to walk away again, but she calls out to me.  I should just ignore her, but I’ll just let her piss me off further because the second she puts that kid back in his stroller, I’ll beat her ass.  And I’ll enjoy it, too.

Misty: Alexis, stop it.  I’m trying to be civil here, but as usual you’re being completely ignorant and refusing to listen.

Lex: Why the fuck should I listen to you?  You’re not my mother, and you’re sure as shit not my friend.  And up until a couple of days ago, you were being just as bitchy to me, so why are you trying to be all nice now?  You’re such a fucking fake, you know that?

She laughs and rolls her eyes.  Gawd I can’t wait to just punch that look off of her face!  Put that kid down you miserable excuse for a mother!

Misty: Unlike you, some of us know how to have a change of heart.  I’m trying to accept you because of your friendship with Tim.

Lex: Please stop acting like you give a shit about Tim, because the moment you went and had that little brat in your hands?

I point to him and he just looks at me with a smile on his face.  Hell if I know what he’s smiling about but I know he doesn’t know any better.

Lex: The moment you him, any connection and concern you may have had for Tim went out the fucking window.  You’ve got your biological son like you always wanted.  You could care less about Tim.

Misty narrows her eyes at me and I can tell I struck a nerve.  Good, I’m fucking glad.  Show your true colors, bitch!

Misty: First off, don’t you dare refer to Owen as a little brat again.  He may be eight months old, but he has a better attitude than you, which makes YOU the brat around here.

I let out a laugh and roll my eyes, but she continues speaking.  It’s cool though.  It’s just making my blood boil even more.

Misty: Secondly, as I’ve told that horrible Belladonna Grey woman, Tim may not be my biological son, but I will ALWAYS love him as if he were my own.  I’ve made mistakes, and I admit that.  I’m trying to make everything up to him, which is why I’m trying to be nice to you and accept you.  You’re making it very hard, though.

Lex: You wanna know why?  Because just the sound of your voice makes my blood boil!  If you weren’t holding that bastard--

Misty: Do NOT call my son a bastard ever again.  Do you understand me?

I take a step towards her.

Lex: If you weren’t holding that kid of yours right now, Misty...I’d beat your ass all over this gym.  And it’d be pretty damn easy considering you’ve been in mommy mode for the past year and you’re all out of shape these days.

She narrows her eyes at me and Spike walks up behind her, watching us closely.  Misty turns around and carefully puts Owen back in his stroller, and he doesn’t seem to happy as he starts throwing a fit shortly after.  Once he’s strapped into his stroller, Misty turns back around and takes a few steps towards me, standing toe to toe with me.

Misty: Just because I haven’t been in the ring in a year, Alexis, doesn’t mean I’m out of shape.  And it sure as hell doesn’t mean I’d let some rookie who thinks everything should be handed to her, beat me that easily.  I don’t think you realize just who you’re talking to.

I offer her a wicked grin as I look her up and down.  For the person who everyone says is one tough bitch, she sure doesn’t look like it these days  Bitch has let herself go.

Lex: Oh I know exactly who I’m talking to, Misty.  I’m talking to a washed up bitch who thinks she’ll always be relevant, but she won’t.  You might have been inducted into the Hall of Fame, but that don’t mean shit.  That’s just the beginning of your existence slowly fading away in SCW.  So why don’t you run along and try and jump Spike’s bones again.  Because I’m sure that’s why you were here.  Since we all know you have a problem with letting go--

I’m suddenly cut off as she grabs a hold of me by my hair and starts dragging me towards the ring!  I drop my bags and try to fight, but the bitch won’t let go, and I can hear Spike shouting behind us.

Spike: Misty!  What are you doing?!  Let her go!

Misty: Oh come on, Spike!  You know someone needs to teach her a lesson and I’m gonna be the one to do it.  Now get in the ring because you’re going to be the referee!

Spike: Uhh...what about Owen?

I hear her mouth the word “Shit” under her breath and before she can even respond, another female student of the gym polite rushes over to keep an eye on him.  Fucking bitch, I’ll have to figure out who it is, but I’ll save that for later.  

As Misty is temporarily distracted by Owen, I get the upperhand.  I get my elbow up, first into her arm and she releases the hold on my hair.  I think she rips some of my hair out, but fuck if I give a shit right now.  Once she doesn’t have a fist full of my hair in her hand, I bring my elbow up again, hitting her in the jaw and she stumbles back.  I hear several cheers as all eyes are now on this impromptu match between me and Misty.

Lex: This is gonna backfire on you, bitch!  I hope you’re ready!

I swing at her, but she ducks and spins around, hitting me with an elbow to the back of the head.  That shit hurt and it knocks me silly for a moment, but a moment too long as she grabs me again and rolls me into the ring and a few moments later, I hear Spike enter the ring also.

Misty: This is what happens, Alexis.  This is what happens when you continue running your mouth!

She reaches down and pulls me up to my feet by my hair.  Come on, Lex!  Do something!  But, I can’t.  I’m trying to tell myself to make some sort of move, but I think she hit me harder than I thought because I can’t even remember what the fuck I’m doing.  

She backs me against the ropes and then whips me across the ring and when I rebound back, she takes me down in a drop toe hold.  My face bounces off the canvas, and fuck that didn’t feel too great.  I hope my nose isn’t broken.

I sense her standing over me but I’m too busy checking for blood on my face to even care.  I’m also vaguely aware that people are enjoying watching her kick my ass in a short amount of time.

A few moments later, Misty brings me up to my knees.  I feel her knee digging into the small of my back and she doesn’t take it easy on the amount of pressure she applies as she wrenches my arms behind me, too.  I let out a painful cry.

Misty: Give up, Alexis!  Give up!

I shake my head and she digs her knee into my back harder.

Lex: OWWW!  NO!  I...WON’T...GIVE UP….BITCH!

Spike: Come on, Lex.  Don’t be stupid here.

The fuck?  Seriously, Spike?  I open my eyes and glare at him, but I shake my head again, refusing to give up.  I wait for the right moment, which is about to happen as Misty leans in closer to my ear, but she refuses to break the hold.

Misty: I’m not afraid to hurt you, Alexis.  I hope you realize--

BAM! I bring my head back in a vicious headbutt and THAT gets her to let go.  She collapses back, holding her face and Spike checks on her.  I hope I broke her nose, but with my luck, I know I didn’t.  I get back to my feet, cracking my back as I turn around and stalk her.

Lex: Yeah?  Well, same goes for me, bitch.  I’m not afraid to break your neck right in front of that kid of yours either!

I step over her and reach down to grab her by the head.  Stupid rookie move on my part because she catches me off guard as she pulls me down into the triangle choke hold and I literally can’t move!  I fight with everything I have, though, trying to find some way out of this shit.

Misty: It’s over, Alexis!  This is what happens when you get too damn cocky!  Face it and give the hell up!

Think of something, Alexis!  Come on!  Don’t let her get the best of you like this.  Don’t let her embarrass...ah, fuck.  Who am I kidding?  It’s impossible to get out of this hold and I have no other choice but to start tapping.

Spike: That’s it!  She’s done.  She’s tapping, Misty!

She doesn’t let go.  She keeps the chokehold locked in and I feel myself slowly fading.

Spike: Misty!  Let her go!

Owen suddenly lets out a loud squealing laugh and that is what gets her to finally break the hold and shove me away.  What a relief, because I was just seconds away from passing out, and I’m pretty sure she knows it.

Misty: You’ve got a lot to learn, Alexis.  I’d be willing to help you, but my guess is, you’re too damn stubborn to even accept it.

I get myself to a sitting position and I glare up at her, holding my neck.

Lex: Fuck you.  I don’t need your help and I sure as shit don’t want it, either.  Stay away from me!

Misty extends her hand, offering to help me back to my feet, but I swat it away and stand up myself.  She shakes her head and I turn and stumble out of the ring as people point and laugh at me, but I ignore them and grab my duffel bag off the floor.  I now have no interest in any a training session today, maybe even the rest of the week, and I really don’t care.  I’m just ready to get the fuck out of here.

I storm out of the gym and take in a deep breath as I step out into the fresh air.  Everything starts to overwhelm me at that point and I step to the side, lean against the side of the building and collapse down to the ground as I start to have an anxiety attack.

It takes me a while to finally catch my breath after hyperventilating for what seems like hours, but was only minutes.  I continue to take in several deep breaths as I try to compose myself and as I do so, I hear someone walking up to the door.  When I open my eyes, I see Tim basically ignoring me as he goes to head inside, and holy fuck, he looks...different.  He looks...FUCK!  That full sleeve now covering one of his arms and the whole transformation?  Had it been that long since I’d seen him?

Just as he reaches for the door handle I shake my head and look away, knowing I’ve completely screwed things up with him.

Lex: I guess I shouldn’t even bother.  I’m such a fuck up.

I don’t even realize that I’m speaking out loud, but I become aware of it as Tim takes a step back from the door and turns to face me, curiosity written all over his face.

Tim: What did you say, Lex?

I open my eyes and Tim is looking down at me, completely confused.  I think it’s pretty obvious I’m freaking out, but I really don’t feel like explaining, so I just shake my head.  Just seeing him almost instantly calms me down, but I still take in a deep breath every so often just to be sure.

Lex: It’s nothing, Tim.  I’m cool.

Tim: Doesn’t seem like nothing, but if you say so.

He tries to walk away, but I stop him again.  Now that I had his attention, even briefly, this should be my chance.  Fuck, he looks really good.  Alright, Lex, focus.  Focus!

Lex: Wait...can I talk to you for a second?

He shrugs.

Tim: I guess.  What’s up?

I take in another deep breath.  Alright, Lex...You can do this.  But first I need to get back to my feet.  He stands there, waiting as I pull myself up to my feet and step closer to him.

Lex: I don’t know if C told you or not, but a few weeks back, I was planning--

Tim: Celeste is sorta pissed at me at the moment so she hasn’t really told me anything.

Lex: Yeah, I kinda noticed, and I don’t know exactly what that is about.  Something tells me I don’t really want to know, either, but at the same time, I don’t care, really.  I mean...I do...but whatever happened is between you two.

He shrugs again, and I shake my head and try to get to the point.

Lex: Anyway...a few weeks back, when I showed up at your house to talk to you.  I wasn’t planning on coming back.  I was going to disappear, because I figured it was the best thing to do.

He now narrows his eyes angrily and shakes his head.  Maybe I shouldn’t have told him that, but then again...I need to be honest with him from now on.  Even if he doesn’t give a shit anymore.

Tim: Gee...thanks for telling me that.  Because that really makes me feel a whole lot better.

Lex: Would you please let me finish?  There’s a point to all of this, I promise.  It might take me a bit to get to it, but...this isn’t easy for me.

He folds his arms across his chest and I have to shake my head again because I’m seriously distracted by his changed look.  Not that I wasn’t attracted to him before, but now?  Alright, Lex...just fucking talk to him!

Tim: Are you going to get to the point, or what?

Lex: Sorry, I’m just a bit distracted by this new look you got going on, but...anyway.  Like I was saying.  I was planning on disappearing.  I flew all the way to Boston to talk to C about it and let her know--

Tim: Great, so you told Celeste you were leaving, but you didn’t tell me?  Fantastic.

Aaaand I’ve pissed him off even more.  I really need to speed this along, because I’m just digging my grave deeper.

Lex: I wanted to tell you.  Hell, I tried, but it was a lot harder than I expected and I just...couldn’t.  Last time I told you I was leaving, you talked me out of it, but I knew there was no chance of that happening this time because of how much I’ve fucked up.  You’ve done so much for me over the last two years and been there for me, and I couldn’t even do the fucking same.  I’ll never forgive myself for any of it.  I’ll never forgive myself for not being honest with you from the start.

I’m hoping he gets where I’m going with this, but judging by the blank expression on his face, he isn’t.

Lex: You’re the only person...well, you were the first person who ever made me feel wanted.

Tim: You sure have a shitty way of showing that.

Lex: Yeah, I know, and that’s what I’m trying to get at.  I’m not good at showing how I feel.  Not anymore, because last time I did, it fucking blew up in my face.  I knew things were different with you from the start, but I didn’t say anything anyway.

He raises an eyebrow, still not getting where I’m going with this.

Lex: Tim I…

And just like that, I choke on my damn words.  I can’t even fucking say the damn words!  He stares at me as I go speechless, trying to bring the words in my head out of my mouth.

Tim: You what?  Lex would you just--

Fuck it.  Clearly speaking isn’t going to do the trick so I’ll just show him what I’m trying to say.  I cut him off as I grab his face and bring my lips to his, kissing him almost furiously.  I think it takes him off guard, but he doesn’t fight it at all.  He ends up kissing me back, and damn...he’s a great kisser!  After a while, I back away and stare at him, scratching my head.  I’ve left him speechless, as he stares back at me, his jaw dropped just a little.

Lex: I wish I could say the words, but...I think that about sums it up.  I’m sorry for everything, Tim.  I really am.  I just...I hope you can forgive me, because...I really don’t want to lose you.

I can see he’s trying to find the words to say, but he can’t.  I reach down and pick up my duffel bag, throwing it over my shoulder, before I look to him again.

Lex: I’ll give you some time.  Anyway...now you know.  I hope I’ll see you later…

I’m really tempted to kiss him again, but I hold myself back.  I brush past him and I can almost feel him turn around and watch me as I walk away.  I don’t even care that he didn’t respond.  I had to get that out in the open.  He had to finally know, and now he does.  I end up walking the long way back to my apartment, and it gives me time to clear my head.  

What a week it’s been.  I mean, not much has really happened, but what did was enough to just make this a crazy week.  I wasn’t expecting to to start the week off by getting my ass handed to me by Misty and then following it up with finally telling, er, showing Tim how I felt about him.  

Fuck...I really can’t stop thinking about that damn kiss, either.  But...I really need to.  I need to focus because in just two days, I’ll be in the main event for only the third time of my short career and what’s worse...I have to travel back to Arizona!

I told myself when I left Arizona that I would never come back.  If I did, it only brought me that much closer to Phoenix and to my family that I have done everything I possibly could to avoid the last two years.  I completely forgot when I signed my contract with Sin City Wrestling that they traveled to Arizona from time to time, but I guess I should be glad that when I signed on, we still had the rest of the World Tour to finish.  As hard as it was to travel so much, it kept me as far away from Arizona like I originally intended.  Not that it mattered after Riley found out that I was wrestling for SCW anyway.  Now she just randomly shows up when she wants to.  And I seriously hope she stays away this Sunday.

So Steve and I are in our second round match this week.  I gotta be honest, I wasn’t expecting us to make it past Ben Jordan and Raynin in the first round.  Not that I couldn’t hold my own against Raynin, but...I had a feeling Steve would fuck up and Ben would give the win over him.  Raynin might as well not have showed up in that match because it was fucking easy as hell to beat her.  Not that I needed Steve’s assistance, by the way.  Steve better not try that shit this week, or else I might just kick him in his dick...if he even has one.

Anyway...so we’re facing Connor and Melanie this week.  Shit, when I saw the message announcing the card for this week, I grinned from ear to fucking ear and let out a happy scream.  Yeah, I fucking said that.  You see, this has nothing to do with me facing Melanie Gabrielle this week.  Oh, no...not at all.

This has everything to do with watching Steve get his ass handed to him by my boy Connor, because I know that is exactly what is going to happen!  It was good enough watching Ben kick his ass, but Connor gets to do something I wish I could do.  Connor gets to do me a favor, and I will be cheering him on the whole time.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll keep saying it.  I couldn’t give a fuck about winning this match.  I have zero fucking interest in teaming with Steve or winning this damn tournament, but it’s just the shitty hand that I’ve been dealt.  That doesn’t mean I’m just going to do what other people would do and just...not try.  Or up and walk out.  Nah, this week, I’m gonna play cheerleader for Connor in between getting my shots in at Melanie.

Ah, Melanie...you lucky little bitch, you.  I’d gladly switch partners with you if I could, because anyone is better than dealing with Steve.  But, I’m sure you realize that.  Now, don’t make the mistake of thinking that my hatred for Steve will get in the way, because that just ain’t happening.  I’m still looking forward to kicking your ass just like I did to your girl Lucy a few months back when I won the Bombshell Internet Championship.  Which, by the way, I guess you couldn’t follow suit last week in your failed shot at Mercedes.

I have a newsflash for ya, Melanie...Unless Steve fucks up against Connor, like I fully intend him to, you’re not advancing in this tournament.  You can’t beat me any more than Lucy could.  So if you want to win this match, you better pray to whatever being it is that you pray to, that Connor pins Steve, because I fully intend to pin you...or make you tap.  Whichever sounds more appealing on Sunday.  But, I’m really hoping Connor does both of us a favor and finishes Steve off, because I really don’t want to team with him anymore than I have to.

Ya hear that, Con?  Please, please, PLEASE finish Steve off.  You and I both know you can and WILL do it.  And, hell, when you do, they’ll HAVE to give you a shot against Steve for his title.  You deserve to have that belt more than he does!

Ya know, I think it’s funny as hell because as soon as Steve found out about this match, he was all over Twitter laughing about it.  I bet people expected me to be mad about this.  Judging by Steve’s reaction, he sure as shit did, but guess what?  I’m NOT mad!  I’m not fucking complaining because I can’t fucking wait for this match on Sunday!  Why the fuck would I be mad when I don’t have to get into the ring with Connor anyway.  Bunch of fucking dumbasses.

Two fucking days...two days until I get to witness first hand Connor finishing this shit off.  This isn’t a disadvantage to The Nobodies like some might think.  It’s not Nobody versus Nobody.  No, it’s simply just a race to the finish line.

So, Con...are ya gonna pin Steve and do us both a favor?  Or am I gonna get the best of Melanie and have to suffer through another match with Steve?  We can place our bets on Sunday, buddy!

See ya then!
>