Author Topic: I Kissed A Girl...  (Read 326 times)

Offline Alexis Edwards

• View Profile
    • Alexis Edwards
I Kissed A Girl...
« on: October 28, 2016, 06:23:28 PM »
 I’m rushing as fast as I can to not just get the hell out of the arena, but out of San Bernardino, too.  Some serious shit happened tonight, and aside from Evie accepting my challenge for a rematch, the circumstances in which it was accepted was NOT planned...at all.  I don’t know what the hell came over me, or why I did what I did.  All I know is that I need to get back to Las Vegas.  I need to see Tim.

Riley is trying to catch up with me, but I think I’m walking a little too fast for her.  I’ve barely spoken a word since I got my stuff and hightailed it out of the Bombshell locker room a little while ago following not one, but two, liplocks with Evie.  Damn it.  I really need to stop thinking about that!

Riley: Alexis, would you slow down!  I don’t know why you’re in such a rush.

I can see the exit door just up ahead and there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I wouldn’t expect her to understand, though, as I try and reach the exit as fast as I can.

Lex: I can’t be in this arena any longer, Riley.  I’m trying to avoid Pussy Willow or Rocky Mountains finding me for an awkward post-liplock interview, thank you very much.

Riley: Look, I know I sort of freaked out about that a little while ago, but it’s really not a big deal.  So you kissed another woman and she kissed you back.  Who cares?

The exit door is finally in reach and I reach my hands out and burst the door open quickly.  Fresh...air!  I step outside and close my eyes, taking in a deep breath, trying to forget the events of earlier, even if temporarily, but Riley really doesn’t want that to happen.

Riley: Are you worried that Tim is going to--

Before Riley can finish her sentence, a voice speaks up from the left of us.  And not just any voice.  It’s the voice of someone I am familiar with, though Riley isn’t.

“Well look at who we have here.  Just the woman I was waiting for.  Where ya headed, Lex?”

My jaw drops.  I know that voice, but it belongs to someone I never expected to see here in California, let alone in San Bernardino. I hold a finger up and look to Riley.

Lex: Riley, go ahead and go to the car.  I’ll be there in just a sec.

Riley looks confused as she looks at the red-haired woman leaning against the building and then back to me.  She tries to speak up, but I shake my head and just nod, insisting everything is alright.  She shrugs and heads through the parking lot towards our rental car, leaving the two of us alone.  I turn to face her just as she pushes herself away from the wall, smiling at me.

Lex: Jordan?  What the hell are you doing here?

So maybe I let my surprise at seeing her shine through a little too much and she frowns as she takes a step towards me.

Jordan: Gee, Lex.  It’s nice to see you, too.

It’s not that it’s not great to see her, but Jordan and I met during my time in the rehab facility earlier this year, I was released before she was and I wasn’t expecting to see her again.

Lex: I didn’t mean it like that, Jordan.  I just meant...I’m surprised to see you here.  How you been, girl?!

We approach one another and embrace in a friendly hug, and I can sense Riley watching intently from behind me.  Not that she really needs to.  Jordan’s cool, and considering she’s on the outside?  Well, that just means she got her shit together like I did.

Jordan: I’m good.  Better than good, actually.  It feels so fucking amazing being out of that shithole finally.  You look like you’re doing pretty good, too.

She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter.  She puts a cigarette between her lips and offers me one, but I shake my head and she raises an eyebrow.

Lex: Thanks, but I quit smoking.  That and my sister is waiting for me and I don’t think she’d appreciate me smelling like smoke when I get in our rental car.

Jordan laughs and glances behind me to Riley.  She waves quickly but then turns her attention back to me.  I still don’t understand why she’s here.

Lex: Look, we’re cool, Jordan, but seriously.  What are you doing here?

Jordan: Well, I just got out on Friday and I remembered you saying you wrestled for this SCW company so I looked up where they were going to be and I came here.  I wanted to see you.

I nodded.  So it wasn’t really that hard to find me, but she wasn’t really answering my question.  I fold my arms across my chest and stare at her.

Lex: Okay, that I understand, but that doesn’t really answer my question.  Why did you want to see me?  I thought you said when you got out you were going to try and fix things with your family in Reno?

She takes a puff of her cigarette and nods, then turns her head to the side, blowing the smoke away from me.  

Jordan: That’s still part of the plan...eventually.  But, shit, it’s been like over three months since I’ve seen you, Lex.  You were the only friend I had in that place.

I nod again, watching as she takes another puff from her cigarette.  I can tell something is on her mind,  maybe even bothering her and I put my hand on her back, leading her over to a bench nearby.  We sit down but she doesn’t say another word.  I don’t know how Jordan did it, but she actually managed to get my mind off of what happened with Evie.

Lex: If it feels amazing to be out of that hellhole, why do you look like you have some serious shit on your mind, Jordan?  What’s going on?

She shrugs and I can tell she’s struggling to find the words to say.  This is different.  This isn’t the Jordan I knew back in rehab, but I guess that should be a good thing considering.  Either way, I wait patiently and give her the time she needs to gather her thoughts and finally speak.

Jordan: You said you’d be back to visit, you know?  I wasn’t sure how long I’d be in that place, but you said you’d come back to visit.  And you didn’t.

I let out a regretful sigh and nod.  She was right, and now it just made me feel like shit.

Lex: Yeah, I know.  And I’m really sorry, Jordan, but a lot happened when I got out and I didn’t really have the time to come back and visit.  I hope you can understand that.

She takes the last drag of her cigarette and drops the butt on the ground, stomping on it.  She blows the smoke out and nods, and I’m not exactly sure if she really believes me or even accepts my apology.  Riley honks the horn from across the parking lot and I hold my hand up, asking for another few minutes and I turn my attention back to Jordan and she has her eyes locked on me.

Jordan: I saw what you did out there tonight.

My eyes fall.  Shit, this is about to get very awkward.  It was bad enough that my boyfriend probably saw it, too, and I’m suddenly lost for words.

Lex: That?  I...It wasn’t...

Jordan lets out a laugh, trying to lighten up the mood a little bit, but I was still on edge.

Jordan: Relax, Lex.  It’s no big deal.

I shake my head and roll my eyes, looking away from her.

Lex: Yeah...easy for you to say.  My boyfriend is back in Las Vegas and he probably watched it all go down, so now I have to explain it to him and hope he doesn’t dump me.  Though he’d have every reason to.

Jordan: So you two are still together, huh?

I nod and look at her.

Lex: For the moment anyway.

Jordan nods again and a long silence falls between the two of us.  I look towards Riley and see her watching me, impatiently and I just shake my head.  I hear Jordan take in a deep breath.

Jordan: Hey Lex?

Lex: Yeah?

I turn my head to face her and just as I do, she grabs my face and brings her lips to mine!  To say I’m caught off guard is the understatement of the century, and she manages to kiss me for a few seconds before she finally lets me go.  My eyes are closed and I’m left stunned, unable to open them to look at her.  I can almost see the shocked look on Riley’s face in my mind, but I can’t even move.

Jordan: Would you open your eyes, please?

I take in a deep breath and finally open my eyes and she looks into them, but I can’t speak.

Jordan: Watching you kiss Evie just made that a hell of a lot easier.

Lex: Jordan...I...

Jordan: I’m sorry to catch you by surprise like that, but...

Lex: But what?!  What is your game, Jordan?  What the fuck are you doing here?!

This is the first time I’ve lost my temper in over three months, and I think Jordan is just as surprised as I am.  I spring to my feet, and glare down at her, but she doesn’t look sorry for kissing me.  

Jordan: Game?  This isn’t a game, Lex!

Lex: Just stay the fuck away from me, alright.  I have a boyfriend.  I LOVE my boyfriend and I don’t need you here making an already complicated night that much worse!  Go home and fix things with your family and just stay out of my life!

I start to walk away from her quickly and I hear her stand up from the bench, trying to chase after me.

Jordan: Lex, would you let me explain?!  Please?!

Lex: No, Jordan!  STAY AWAY FROM ME!

I rush over to the rental car as Riley is waiting for me, and once I get into the passenger seat, I can feel her eyes almost burning a hole through me.  I wish she’d drive away and fast, but she doesn’t and I know exactly why.

Lex: Riley...Please do NOT talk to me about what just happened.  Just drive us to the airport and get the hell out of here.

Riley: Oookay.  Whatever you say, sis.

Without another argument, Riley started to drive out of the parking lot.  I glanced in the rearview mirror and saw Jordan still standing back there, watching as we disappeared, and I couldn’t help but get this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I almost feel guilty for reacting the way I did and not giving her a chance to explain, but what was there to explain?  She kissed me, and not as a joke.  A woman doesn’t kiss another woman like that if she doesn’t find her attractive.

Wait...Oh fuck!

Monday October 24th
Las Vegas
**OFF CAMERA**

I had hoped to get a flight back to Vegas last night, but unfortunately there were no flights until just this morning.  So I booked the first flight I could and told Riley to head back to Phoenix.  She scowled and protested about as much as I expected her to, but she ultimately listened and kept her flight to Phoenix.  

It wasn’t a long flight, but it was too long for my liking.  I called Tim and told him I’d be there as soon as I could.  I half expected him to give me the third degree about what happened with Evie, but he didn’t.  So either he didn’t watch, or he was just waiting to see me face to face to hear my explanation.  And he would get an explanation on that, as well as what happened with Jordan after the show.

I’m gathering my thoughts in my head the entire time the taxi driver is heading towards Tim’s.  I’ll probably forget everything by the time I try to even explain what is going on, and who knows if my relationship with Tim will even be salvageable at that point, but I guess I need to worry about that if or when the time comes.  

Which is coming up pretty damn fast.

The taxi driver turns the car down the street that Tim lives and when I look up and out the window, I see Tim’s house just down the road.  There are no cars in the driveway.  Great.  Just my luck that no one would even be home, but as the car gets closer, I see Tim sitting outside on the front porch, obviously waiting for me.  The drive finally stops right in front of Tim’s house and Tim stands up.  I pay the driver and quickly exit the car.  Tim is already walking towards me and he has a cigarette between his lips and he smiles as he looks at me.  As the cab driver speeds off down the street and Tim and I walk up to each other, I take him by surprise as I grab the cigarette from his mouth, putting it between my own lips and I take in a huge puff.  He looks at me with a raised eyebrow as I exhale the smoke from my lungs.

Tim: Nice to see you, too, babe.  And I thought you quit smoking?

I nod slowly, taking on more puff before I hand the cigarette back to him.  I blow the smoke out before I respond.

Lex: I did, but I really fucking needed that.  Sorry.

He takes in the last puff then flicks the butt on the ground and blows the smoke out of his own lungs.  I quickly wrap my arms around him and then bring my lips to his, kissing him furiously, which he reciprocates much to my relief.  After a few moments, I pull back and look into his eyes.

Lex: I also needed that, too.

I offer him a little smirk and he kisses me again before we walk up to the front porch and sit down.  It may be Vegas but it’s cooler outside, even for this time of year.  I’m not complaining though.  I love hoodie weather.

Tim: So...

He looks at me as his voice trails off and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know what the hell to say now.  That and he’s waiting for me to say something.  Waiting for me to explain.

Lex: So….last night didn’t exactly go the way I thought it would.  Even though Evie accepted my challenge and all...

Tim: Yeah...she did.

He nods and I turn my head and look forward, nodding as well.  I take in a deep breath, and I’m suddenly clueless on what the hell to say.  I went over it in my mind too many times to count and, as I thought would happen, I really don’t know what the hell to say.  But, I have to try.  Before I can, though, Tim interrupts me.

Tim: Lex, you don’t really need to explain.  It’s not that big a deal.

I shake my head and let out a sigh.

Lex: Yes it is a big deal, Tim.  It’s a huge deal.  I fucking kissed Evie in front of the whole crowd and people watching the show!  And not only that, she kissed me back!

Tim: So?  Babe, you say it’s a huge deal but you’re the one that’s making it such a huge deal.

Lex: How so?

He turns his whole body so he can face me better and I turn my focus back to him, taking in a deep breath.

Tim: Don’t you remember what happened earlier this year?

I shake my head for a moment and go to say something when I suddenly remember what he’s talking about.  Another girl on girl kiss.  One that I didn’t initiate, and the first time I had ever been kissed by another woman.  Celeste had kissed me as a way to get revenge on Tim, but he didn’t seem to care.  For obvious reasons.

Tim: Judging by the look on your face, I guess you just remembered…

Lex: Yeah, well I forgot that for obvious reasons, Tim.

He laughs and shakes his head.

Tim: I guess you seem to have forgotten our little conversation afterwards.  Not that I should be surprised considering everything that has happened this year.

Lex: Conversation?  What conver….Ooooh….

And just like that, the memory floods my mind…

<Center>**FLASHBACK**
March 27th, 2016
Sun Devil Gym- Tempe, Arizona

Sooo...that was interesting to say the least.  Tim is still on the ground writhing from Celeste’s sickening kick to the nuts.  And I’m still recovering from that liplock.  Fucking bitch.  She could have at least warned me!  But nooo...she had to go and shove her tongue down my throat to TRY and get revenge on Tim for...Shit.  

He lets out another groan and turn my attention back to him, placing my hand on his back.

Lex: I should kick her ass for that...Are you okay?

He’s still unable to speak, but the look I get from him is answer enough.  He scoots back to a seated position and scoots towards the wall, cupping his family jewels in his hand and beads of sweat drip down his face.  I should go get some ice or something, but I don’t want to leave him here.

Tim: Don’t.  Let her think...she got her...revenge.

The fuck?  Did that kick to the nuts rattle his brain, too?

Lex: Think?  Is your brain really in your dick, dude?

He lets out a pained chuckle and shakes his head.

Tim: Kissing you didn’t really have the effect on me she thought it would.  It was...kinda hot…

I roll my eyes and shake my head.  Of course he’d be thinking about that instead of the fact that his balls were probably Fifty Shades of black and blue right now.

Lex: I wasn’t talking about kicking her ass for kissing me, Tim.  I was talking about doing it for that dick kick!

He seems genuinely surprised to see this and adjusts himself against the wall.  He grimaces a little bit more as he stares at me.

Tim: That?  I deserved that.  You’re not pissed because she kissed you?

I can’t help but laugh, and when I shake my head I’m suddenly confused.  He had a point.

Lex: Well, I’m more concerned about you at the moment.  Besides, it was just a kiss.  Hell, if she had warned me I probably would have gone along with her little attempt at revenge.

He stares at me, confused for a moment.  Fuck, I’m confused with myself even more now.  What the fuck was I actually saying.

Lex: You know, she’s really not that bad of a kisser...You’re way better, but...Oh fuck.  What the fuck am I saying?!

I jump to my feet, and bring my hands to my head, now more confused than ever.  I pull at my hair and Tim slowly pushes himself back to his feet, letting out a laugh, but I spin around and point at him, now angry.

Lex: Don’t you say a fucking word to her, do you understand me?!  Don’t you tell C any of it!

Tim: Relax, babe.  I’m not going to say anything.  It was just a kiss, remember?

I nod my head furiously and take in a few deep breaths.  I knew I could trust Tim not to tell C that for some odd reason, I wasn’t grossed out or furious over that revenge fueled kiss.  Thankfully, it’ll never happen again, because the only person I plan on kissing, or doing anything with, is Tim...once his nuts drop back down from his scrotum of course…

Lex: Babe, I don’t know what that has to do with anything?  So I wasn’t grossed out or pissed off when C kissed me.  Big deal…

Tim laughs and shakes his head again, and clearly I’m missing something.

Tim: Look, I guess it doesn’t matter.  Maybe that meant nothing.  Last night obviously was nothing because you were just trying to play mind games with Evie and get inside her head, which clearly didn’t work.  Either way...it’s not a big deal.

And there it is.  The cue for me to spill the beans and tell the real story.  Mind games?  Sure, I’ll let everyone believe that, but…

Lex: Yeahhh….mind games…

He stares at me oddly, raising an eyebrow and I quickly look down to the ground.

Tim: So it wasn’t a mind game?  Babe, would you just talk to me, because trust me, I’ll understand all of this better than you think.

Lex: I don’t fucking know what it was or where it came from, Tim!  One minute, Evie is talking shit running her mouth like she always does and I’m just waiting for her to answer my damn challenge and the next?  She steps closer to me and all I can focus on is her damn lips!

I quickly get to my feet and take a few steps away, growing frustrated much like I did after Celeste had kissed me.  Tim stands up and follows behind me, but he gives me my space so I can figure everything out and I turn around to face him again, trying to explain what I think I just discovered about myself.

Lex: I think a part of me was slowly realizing it on the Summer XXXTreme cruise a couple months back, but I couldn’t really admit it.  Evie and I were actually cool at the time, but in a way I’m actually glad she got pissed off at me at Summer XXXTreme because it gave me a reason to hate her instead…

Tim: Not that I really need to ask this, but instead of what?

Lex: Do I really need to say the words, Tim?  Come on…

He grins and nods.

Tim: Yes.

I take in a deep breath and let out a frustrated growl.  Alright, Lex, you can do this.  Just say the damn words.

Lex: Instead of finding her really fucking hot.  There, I said it.  I guess that makes me bi…

Color me confused, but he actually starts laughing.  My jaw drops open a bit and I manage to punch him, all be it lightly, in the side of the arm, but he holds his hands up defensively.

Tim: Hey, relax.  I’m just laughing at how you actually came out and said it.  Even I’ll admit Evie is a little hot, but being bi-sexual isn’t a big deal, babe.  I kinda had a small feeling back when Celeste kissed you, but you had to figure it out for yourself.

Lex: This really complicates things, Tim.  I’ve been feuding with Evie for months.  I challenged her to a damn rematch, all while I’m actually attracted to the bitch?  I don’t get it…

Tim: These things usually are complicated, but she kissed you back.  I wouldn’t care if anything actually happened between the two of you, so long as you’re completely honest with me.  And that I’m allowed the same courtesy.  Not that it’ll happen anyway, but just making things clear.

I scratch my head and take in a deep breath.  Tim definitely doesn’t need to worry about anything happening between me and Evie, but there’s one other bit of information he has to know.

Lex: Don’t worry, I think it’s safe to say nothing will be happening between me and Evie, aside from me kicking her ass in the ring and just being done with her.  She may be hot, but she’s a fucking bitch and I’m not happy that I’m attracted to her.  But...there is something else you need to know.

I bite my bottom lip and he looks at me, now a little worried.

Tim: That doesn’t sound good, or look good judging your face.  What’s going on?

Lex: Well….Evie wasn’t the only woman who kissed me last night…

He raises an eyebrow, but he doesn’t speak a word.

Lex: Do you remember that girl Jordan I told you about?  My friend from rehab?

He nods, and then it hits him.

Tim: So she’s not in rehab anymore, and she kissed you?  Damn, maybe I should have been there last night.

He grins and lets out a chuckle and I punch him again.

Lex: This isn’t funny, babe!  Jordan kissing me was...different.  It wasn’t an anger fueled kiss like Evie’s.  There was more...I don’t know...passion and feeling to it.  I think...I think she might actually have feelings for me or something.

Tim: Did you ask her?

I laugh and shake my head.  Well, it was more of a snort than a laugh, but I think he gets the picture.

Lex: Hell no!  I got as far away from her as quick as I could.  Whatever feelings she might have for me, they’re not returned, Tim.  Only person I have feelings for is you.  Not Evie Baang.  Not Jordan.  Just you.

Tim: You sure about that?  Like I said, if you want to act on anything, that’s fine...Just be honest with me.  Hell, be honest with yourself.  But if Jordan comes back around I think you need to give her the chance to explain.

Lex: No.  She doesn’t need to explain anything, because she made it very clear last night with that kiss.  Look, can we just stop talking about this now?  I don’t want to talk about kissing Celeste or Evie or Jordan anymore, because none of them matter.

He stands there nodding, but he obeys my wishes and doesn’t say anything further on the matter.

Tim: Alright then.  So what do you want to talk about then?  Your call…

I think for a moment, and my mouth turns up in a little grin as I step towards him.

Lex: Honestly?  I don’t really feel like talking anymore…

He looks confused, but just as he goes to say something, I cut him off as I lean in and bring my lips to his, kissing him.  I wrap my arms around him and continue kissing him, trying to lead him back towards the house.  He stops for a moment and pulls back, smiling at me.

Lex: Since there are no cars in the driveway I’m assuming you have the house to yourself…

Tim: Negative...Eden stayed home from school sick…

I frown and pout my bottom lip out.  Well, there goes that plan.  Until he cracks another smile and laughs.

Tim: I’m kidding.  She’s at school.  Dad’s dealing with stuff at the gym and Vixen is out with the twins.  So, yep, house is completely mine.

Lex: Good.  That means I’m all yours, too.

Tim: You sure you don’t want to call Evie or Jordan…

I glare at him but he holds his hands up defensively again.  He’s lucky I didn’t smack him upside the head.

Tim: Kidding...kidding.

Lex: Good.  You better be.  Now come on.  I’d rather not have your dad or Vixen come home while we’re getting hot and heavy.

Before I know it, Tim hoists me up off the ground and tosses me over his shoulder, leading me inside.  I’m sure papa Staggs and Vixen could come home at any minute, but oh well.  That’s never stopped us before…

So here we are again.  Just two days until I step into the ring with Evie Baang, ready for a fight.  Things didn’t go my way last time.  Not only did I not beat Evie in that exploding barbed wire match, but I actually passed out from the blood loss and Jasmine...Dear Jasmine St. John, stopped the match.  I honestly don’t know how to feel about all that.  I mean, I didn’t give up, right?  I fought until I literally couldn’t fight anymore, but at the same time, that didn’t exactly make me look good.  And now Evie will hold it over my head forever.

That match was brutal.  I won’t lie.  I’ve been through some serious shit before, and all voluntarily, but that exploding barbed wire match was probably the toughest match I’ve ever been through.  Celeste knows how I feel because she put her body through hell just last year when she fought Jessie Salco in a Tapei Death Match, which by the way very well could have been the same match type with me and Evie had it not been for the fans deciding it.  I guess the thought of exploding barbed wire meeting skin was just too enticing.  Either way, it was a good choice, because I dished it out just as much as Evie put me through.  Everything I felt, she felt, too.

I’m still not one hundred percent, and regardless of what Evie tries to tell everyone, I’m sure she isn’t either.  Which is what makes this match that much crazier, right?  Evie made her return to the ring before I did, but why, if I’m not even one hundred percent would I challenge Evie to another match?  And why at the Halloween show?  

Because I refuse to let that match be what defines this feud.  I refuse to let the fact that Jasmine St. John stopped that match be the end to this war with Evie Baang.  I’m not done with Evie, and who knows, maybe I still won’t be done with her after this match, but after this Sunday?  The score will be even, because I’m not letting Evie Baang get another victory over me, earned or given.

You hear that Evie?  I know you’re watching.  I know you’re listening.  At least I hope you are.  I’m more determined than I was before.  You might think it’s all idle threats, or that I won’t be able to finish what I started, but I’m telling you, right here...right now...I will.  I can’t let you beat me again, Evie.  I won’t.  And I don’t care what special Halloween stipulation we receive for our match.  The result will be the same, and it won’t stop me from kicking your ass and proving that I have what it takes to beat you.

You remind me a lot of myself, Evie.  Well...of the person I used to be.  Why do you think we got along so well before?  Why do you think you liked the person I was before I went to rehab?  Because I was just like you.  I was this frigid bitch with a constant case of PMS, and no matter how much you try and deny it, that’s who you are, Evie.  That’s who you’ll always be if you continue to be content in being that way.  

But I’m sure you think that I’m still the same person I was, right?  I’m still a Nobody and I always will be?  Wrong, Evie.  And I’m going to prove it to you, because that’s not who I want to be anymore.  And as long as I don’t want to be that person...I’ll always be better than you, Evie.  

You can still change, Evie.  Maybe me beating you on Sunday will put an end to that chapter of your life.  I’ll literally beat the skanky bitch out of you and you can move on to being happier.  I can tell you’re not happy Evie.  Don’t try to deny it.  I was there once.  I know how it feels.  

Even your “Mi Mundo” can’t seem to help you, Evie.  Don’t worry, though.  Sometimes even those we love the most can’t help us figure out the error of our ways.  We have to figure it out for ourselves.  All it takes is one moment to completely change everything.

Your moment will be this Sunday, Evie.  Halloween will prove to be not only a nightmare for you, but maybe the beginning of something great.  

And I’m not talking about either one of those kisses last week, either.  As hot as you may be, Evie, I’m looking forward to getting the chance to kick your ass again.  That’s a promise.

I’ll see you Sunday, Evie.  And it will be a very, very Happy Halloween for me!

>