Author Topic: Wtf?  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Wtf?
« on: September 11, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »

New York City
China Garden Kitchen - Chinese Restaurant.

The scene opens up outside China Garden Kitchen, the line extends outside the block because of the commotion going on inside, down the street a little, Brooklyn and Dana are shown walking down the block heading towards the restaurant.

Dana: I swear you've been acting mad strange lately Brooke, I'm your girl and if you need to talk then I'm here.

Typical Dana, she was always so worried about me, I guess she noticed my behavior these last couple of days. But who wouldn't worry? I would probably ask her the same thing if she was acting strange.

I didn't want to talk about it though, I had to change the subject because this definitely wasn't the time and place, and like what the fuck? why the hell is NY so chilly right now?

Brooklyn: I'm good, I just got a lot on my mind, this match and my contract.
[Sighs] my mind isn't in the right place right now.

I was lying, I knew exactly what was going on with my contract and I definitely wasn't worried about my match.

Brooklyn: I'm just hungry, I'm over the fact I have to jump back on a plane in a couple days to head overseas once again, I'm just over it.

Dana: I know, but don't worry once this tour is over, then I guess its back to Vegas we go.

Dana looks up and notices the crowd getting bigger by the second, she places her hand out, forcing Brooklyn to stop.

Dana: Look at all them people Brooke, like what the hell is going on in there?

Brooklyn: I don't know. [Brooklyn stares through window, she notices a guy standing in the middle of a crowd but doesn't recognize the person.] I see some dude in there, but I don't know who it is.

Dana: Wait [Shocked] What if it's a celebrity ? shit girl, what if Denzel in there or something?

Dana takes off running towards the restaurant leaving Brooklyn about a block behind, Brooklyn stands there smiling, the first smile she did all day. Dana reaches the entrance, peeking her head through and notices that its JAMES SHARK inside, Dana quickly turns and runs toward Brooklyn, grabbing her by the arm.

Dana: Uhhhh let's go somewhere else, I don't think I want them anymore.

Brooklyn: Bitch! [Brooklyn pushes Dana's hand away] Hell no, i already paid and I want my egg roll, fuck that.

Brooklyn walks around Dana heading towards the restaurant.

Dana: I tried to warn you. [Mumbling]

Brooklyn reaches the entrance way, she peeks her head inside and notices who the guy was, her mouth dropped. Trying to sneak away unnotice, she places her hand over the top of her head but is stopped by screaming fan.

Fan: BROOKLYN CARTER!! [Turns to her friend] that's that bitch BROOKLYN right? OMG!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH BROOKLYN!!! BROOKLYN!! WHERE BROOKLYN AT?

\'user

OMG OMG..NOT HERE BITCH!...No this bitch didn't start rapping Biggie's lyrics, but not even that this crow yelled out my name and I swear Shark is probably staring a fucking hole through my head. I want to look, but uhhhh nooo I can't ...

Brooklyn turns smiling at the young girl, she reaches over and hugs the young female fan, she smiles as she releases the hold and before she could turn to see if Shark noticed her, he was already standing there.

DAMNIT... uhhh

Brooklyn: Umm... [Pauses] Hey .. Hey [Clears Throat] Hey James!
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.

Offline JFRESH

• View Profile
    • James Shark
Wtf?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 09:57:17 PM »
 I kinda wanted to run away. Ya I was kind of a pussy for awkward situations, I didn't dig this shit at all. I kinda noticed her friend Dana stare right at me before leaving the store so I figured Brookz had to know I was here, or at least noticed when she walked in.

Me being me, I walked up to her. This was the chick that called me an "ugly midgit" this was the chick I called "a hood-rat tranny". We said a nasty shit to each other, and we squashed our beef just a few days ago, but that was over Twitter, not in person.

As she looked up at me and greeted me I chuckled, trying to not feel awkward about the whole thing even though I knew damn well how awkward it was. This was so fucking awkward, that although there was about a hundred or so screaming fans around us, that was all canceled out. All the shouting, all the screaming, I just couldn't hear it, my ears canceled it all out.

James Shark: BROOKZ!

I shouted her name out trying to make things less awkward. I gave her a hug and squeezed her tightly. The hug was more of a way to kill a few seconds so that I could think of what to say. When I let go of her a let out a smile.

James Shark: I think I scared Dana off with ma stank. I've been in the gym all day, what are you doin here?

I lied about the stank. I smelled like motherfucking strawberries. I was just trying to joke around and make things cool. Dana was still outside it seemed.
>
55wins - 18losses - 3draws

[22:08:04] Alison Williams : LMFAO
[22:08:12] Alison Williams : shark is so funny
[22:08:50] Alison Williams : you might be the funniest black guy
[22:08:53] Alison Williams : I know

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Wtf?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 10:09:16 PM »

Mad awkward, the funny thing was I didn't know how to react. Of course with my personality I figured he was being fake, the dude said some messed up shit to me on Twitter.

I can't just blame him though, I had my part in it. The funny thing was, we never really addressed the situation, but here wasn't the time nor place to even bring up that drama.

Damn this is weird though.

Brooklyn: To tell you the truth Dana didn't even tell me you were in there, she came running back and wanted to go somewhere else.
[Smiles] I guess maybe she didn't want us running into each other.

Brooklyn stood there for a minute, the fans still standing around them made it even more awkward for her.

Brooklyn: I just got to New York maybe about an hour ago, I had to go to Philly to get my brother who was kind of gay bashed last week, so I've really been trying to be there for him. I was hungry and this place make some boss ass Egg Rolls so I wanted to grab a few, its kind of strange that I ran into you though here, usually you at the crib making something good to eat. [Laughs] At least those times we hung out, you cooked for me, I don't know if you do that for your other chicks now. [Laughs nervously]

Damnit Brooke, you sound so fucking stupid right now, maybe even desperate but I wanted to fix things with James, not relationship wise but definitely as a friend. He was the homie, like the dude I could just kick back with and not worry about him always trying to fuck or at least use me, but this is how comfortable he makes me feel.

Damn I was rambling on and on.

I mean damn I hated this dude weeks ago and now I'm sitting here holding this conversation with him, it was strange.

Brooklyn stood there, she was smiling but you could tell she was nervous as hell, she waited for his response.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:17:40 PM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....

Offline JFRESH

• View Profile
    • James Shark
Wtf?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 10:22:54 PM »
 I stood there and listened to her a bit. I could feel fans pushing up against me and moving me side to side, it was hectic in here, and it was mad annoying. Here I am trying to pay attention to what this girl is saying, but at the same time, I had motherfuckers pushing me towards her and shit. Way to make a situation even more awkward huh?

After I heard her brother got "gay bashed" I raised an eyebrow. I didn't even know she had a brother. I scratched the back of my head and began to shake my head.

James Shark: Gay bashing... those animals.

Of course I was known to bash gay people, but what was I going to say? Say that I would've done the same thing? Hell-fucking-NO! we were actually cool now, and I wanted to keep it that way. I could tell that she was nervous though, it was actually kind of cute.

James Shark: aha nah girl I don't cook for any girl, I mean, I forgot I even cooked for you, damn it feels like such a long time... that was crazy tho..

After I said that it kind of got quiet. Despite the fans screaming out our names and saying stupid stuff like "KISS KISS KISS" which was fucking stupid, why would we? these fans were just killing me. There was an awkward silence in the air. It was almost as if she didn't know what else to say and neither did I.

I still felt weird about this whole thing. Us talking, not bringing up the whole beef on Twitter. I didn't really WANT to bring it up, but part of me just had to.

James Shark: Hey yo um... Brookz. Ima come out and say it, I ain't the one to apologize to anyone, hell I don't apologize for anything but I kinda feel like I owe you one. I know we squashed the beef, but you didn't deserve that shit. I thought we were cool you know? And when you quit ASWF and changed your number without telling me or anything I just... ya I don't know, my bad girl.

Suddenly I had a bag shoved towards me. As I looked to my side, it was one of the staff from the restaurant. He had given me my takeout order. I nodded my head thanking him.

I guess I was ready to leave. I gripped the bag tightly and turned over to look at Brooklyn, looking to see if she had anything else to say before I left.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 10:25:39 PM by JFRESH »
>
55wins - 18losses - 3draws

[22:08:04] Alison Williams : LMFAO
[22:08:12] Alison Williams : shark is so funny
[22:08:50] Alison Williams : you might be the funniest black guy
[22:08:53] Alison Williams : I know

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Wtf?
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 11:20:04 PM »

What the ??? No no, stupid Shark! Stupid Shark! don't apologize ...damnit, now this makes it even more difficult like what the hell, I wasn't expecting that shit.

Think Brooke...

What the fuck is Dana doing?

Brooklyn looks over at Dana who is still at the end of the block watching on, holding her phone to her ear as if she was on the phone with someone, Brooklyn rolls her eyes after noticing Dana is not available to save her, so she had to respond.

Brooklyn: Look you didn't even have to apologize, it was a misunderstanding but I do have to leave, but listen I really think we need to talk, like really sit down and talk about everything.
[Pauses] I will DM you my number on Twitter and once we get to China, maybe we should I guess meet up and talk.

Damn, like this is some emotional shit right now. I can't help but laugh at myself because I don't get involved with shit like this.

James nods, Brooklyn smiles as she hugs him once last time, she turns and heads into the restaurant leaving Shark standing outside.
>