Author Topic: Respecting the opposition  (Read 1516 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Respecting the opposition
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:50:09 PM »
 Scene 1- Annoyed

The scene shows Casey Williams heading to his house after Climax Control one week ago, after Casey defeated Weapon-X, and then finding out that Jason Burnside abducted Laura, and according to Matthew Kennedy, he had no idea about it, but Casey finds that unlikely.  Casey then finds Jim sitting on the couch with a pissed off look on his face.

Casey-“Jim, what the fuck, man.  I told you to protect Laura, because I had a feeling something would happen, and what did you do?  You fucking let her get abducted by Jason Burnside.“

Casey then lunges toward Jim, ready to rip his head off, literally, but Spike pulls up behind him and stops him before he could do anything.

Spike-“Whoa big man, calm down, and let the man explain what happened before you beat his head in.”

Casey-“You are right, Spike.  What happened, Jim?”

Jim-“I was watching TV on the couch, and I must have dozed off, but I wasn’t fully asleep, because the next thing I know, there was a knock at the door, and Laura went to get it as I looked over to see what was going on, and I told Laura to get back, and then he knocked me out and took Laura.  You know how dangerous Jason can be, especially when he has the size advantage and the element of surprise. I have been kicking myself ever since thinking of how I can make it up to you”

Casey-“Yeah, I know.  I am sorry I flipped out, but she is my fiancée and she is pregnant with my child, so obviously I was going to be pissed off. Jim, you can make it up to me by helping me get her back.”

Casey then sits down on the couch and thinks of how he can get his fiancée back.  After a few minutes, Spike chimes in with some news for Casey.

Spike-“Casey, you know how you have been talking about the lack of effort lately NXT?.”

Casey-“Yeah.  Please tell me you did something positive.”

Spike-“Yeah, I did.  I will be making an announcement at the next Climax Control, which we, as NXT, all have off, and we need to keep ourselves relevant as a group.“

Casey-“I am glad that you have listened to what I had been saying, and are taking it to heart for once.”

Spike-“Yeah, I know, sorry it took so long for you to make your point.”

Casey then gets a phone call from Mark Ward, and Casey then walks into the kitchen to take the phone call with a shocked look on his face.

Casey-“Hey, Mark.  What’s up?”

”Hot Stuff” Mark Ward-“I just got done meeting with Christian Underwood, who just got done talking with the representatives from NWA, and you are going to be defending your Roulette Championship against Aleksei Koji at the next NWA event, Lord of the Rings, hosted by Puerto Rico Association.  Fortunately, Christian was able to convince NWA to have an SCW referee do the officiating in your match, seeing I know you have had issues with NWA sanctioned referees in matches you have been in with NWA.  Christian and I don’t want any issues at their show.”

Casey-“Thanks, Mark, keep me appraised with info as you guys get it.”

Mark-“Will do.  Enjoy your night and your week off from SCW.”

Casey gives off a sinister laugh as the closes the phone, then enters the living room to give Spike and Jim the news, with a confused look on his face and with 3 bottles of water in his hand.

Casey-“Looks like I have another title defense booked at the next NWA event, Lord of the Rings.”

Spike-“What?  Who are you facing?”

Casey-“Aleksei Koji.  I have only faced him once, as you know.  That was 42 days ago when I won this championship.  This is currently my longest title reign, and I plan on keeping it that way.  There is nothing that Aleksei can do to stop me.”

Casey then hands both Jim and Spike a bottle of water, and sits back down on the couch.

Jim-“I wonder what Matthew Kennedy would do when he hears this news.  We know that he wanted another rematch against you Casey Now that he didn’t get it, I can only imagine the destruction he will cause.”

Casey-“I know, but you heard what Christian said when Matthew and I signed the contract.  Matthew had one rematch, and should he lose, he doesn’t get another title shot so long as I am champion.  Well, he had his rematch, and he lost.  Therefore, he doesn’t get another shot at the title until I lose it.  I am going about it as business as usual.  I will enjoy dominating this match with Aleksei where I know how good a competitor he is and that he cannot hang with me.”

Spike-“You are right, he cannot hang with you.  You are too dominant, and with what happened to Laura on your mind.  Take the anger, and use it against Aleksei, showcase why you are the Freight Train of Pain.  Let the NWA know why you are worthy of being champion.”

Casey-“Agreed Spike.  I will prove to the world that I am the best Roulette Champion that SCW has ever had, and will ever have.  Hell, whenever I have my next match, I will tie Bo Dreamwolf for longest reigning Roulette Champion at 49 days, and I will surpass his length.”

The scene ends as Casey has a shit ass smile on his face, showing how happy he is potentially become the longest reigning Roulette Champion.

Scene 2-Showcasing dominance

The scene opens with Casey driving en route to the Glacier Gardens in San Diego, California, getting ready for the next Climax Control event, knowing that he gets to face Aleksei Koji for the coveted Roulette Championship.  Casey takes this time to speak to Jason Burnside before talking to his opponent.

Casey-"Jason Burnside, you abducted my fiancée, you dumb son of a bitch.  Your former business partner, Matthew Kennedy claims to not be involved with it, but I tend to not believe him due to my history with him.  Just be aware that I will get my fiancée back, no matter the cost.  You saw the pain I brought upon Matthew Kennedy, both when I beat him in that tables match for the Roulette Championship, and when I beat him in that straps match, to retain the Roulette Championship.  You will suffer the same fate as he did.  Win or lose my Championship, I will be coming for you to get my fiancée back.  MARK MY WORDS!!!”

Casey then takes a deep breath after thinking of the shit that he could do to Jason and calls out his opponent, Aleksei Koji

Casey-“Aleksei, I want to tell you that I have been watching you compete since you came to SCW, and you have impressed me week in and week out.  For a man of our large size, to see some of the moves you are doing is pretty crazy.  You remind me so much of WWE’s Undertaker with your agility.  I wish that we eliminated Matthew Kennedy first in that triple threat elimination table match we had back on May 20th.  I would have loved to do battle with you ever since then, because I know that the two of us can put on a hell of a show for the fans.  Fortunately, we get that chance, not only to showcase what SCW is about, but to show the NWA fans how good we are, and to step our games up to the next level.”

Casey then gets off his Harley Davidson Fatboy once he arrives at San Diego, to get a little familiar with the area as he continues to speak.

Casey-“You may think this is crazy, but I asked Mark Ward and Christian Underwood for this match with you.  The reasoning behind it was because I feel that you are a worthy opponent for me, and that where you were eliminated so quickly from that title match we had, that you deserved a 1 on 1 match for the title, and seeing what happened in the tag team match between Sinful Obsession and the team of Weapon-X and yourself didn’t work the way you wanted because of that worthless piece of shit, Weapon-X, I felt that this was the ideal time to get our one on one match, and seeing that Matthew Kennedy had his rematch and lost, I needed a new #1 contender, and am glad you accepted.  Whether I win or lose, I am confident that we will steal the damn show because of how talented we both are.“

Casey then gets back on the Fatboy to find where the Glacier Gardens is located as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 07:58:37 PM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020