Author Topic: Planning.  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Planning.
« on: May 26, 2012, 03:52:41 PM »

I needed to get back in the ring badly, I have so much frustration and tension built up inside that if I don't get it out soon, something terrible could happen. I've been away from the ring to long, and sitting back, watching all these new woman make their marks and appear at these shows only leaves me jealous.

I could sit back right now and talk a lot of shit, make these bitches feel useless but I wouldn't want to pull one of Kandi's moves and talk shit, but can't back it up. It was nice to take the time away, feel these other girls out, watch their moves, how they present themselves in the ring.

Because when its time for to step foot in that ring, the end result won't be a pretty sight and I feel bad for the girl that steps in my way.

Brooklyn's Home.

\'user

The scene opens up inside Brooklyn's LA Home, Brooklyn is shown standing in her bedroom texting on her iPhone, Dana makes her way into the bedroom handing Brooklyn a long shirt.

Dana: I'm happy that were on a floor where paparazzi can't take pictures, because they would have a good one of you right now.

Brooklyn: Why ?
[Looks down] Because of this, please!

Dana: What's on the agenda tonight ?

Brooklyn: I have an appearance club their opening tonight in LA, and then were flying out to Miami tomorrow morning to meet up with Sean, he has some business to discuss with me and some ideas.

Dana: That wasn't ran by me.

Brooklyn: It won't be a long meet, in and out.

Dana: We really have to get you back into the ring, I was watching clips from a couple Climax Control shows and the woman's division has really improved and the number of women there is higher.

Brooklyn: I noticed.

Brooklyn tosses her phone on the bed and turns the other direction facing the wall, she drops the robe to the floor and quickly slides the dress over her head.

Dana: That's short.

Brooklyn turns and faces Dana.

Brooklyn: It's something sweet and simple, I have to be at the club around 10, I'll stay til 1 and then I'll leave out, they asked me to host the party and I'm getting paid $6 grand to do it, so to me its a win-win situation and plus it's not like I'm going to the inaugural ball or something.

Dana: I really hope you don't loose focus on what's important right now, honestly Brooklyn you may not of had competition before but I swear there's competition now and a lot of it.

Brooklyn:  You're making it seem like I'm not concerned, but I am. You think I haven't been keeping up with the trash since I've been gone, listen you don't have to worry about me I can definitely handle my own, when I was in SCW I backed up everything I said, if I said I was kicking a bitch ass that night then that's exactly what I did.

Dana: I understand, my concern isn't you loosing, my concern is you not being focused.

Brooklyn: You've been my assistant for 4 years and my best friend for 10, 9 times out of 10 I always come through on everything I say, whether its a promise or a goal, I am not trying to hype up my skills or how I perform in the ring, all I'm saying is bitches better beware.

I never once said I was the greatest, or no one could ever beat me. Even before SCW I lost plenty of matches and suffered a lot of blows, but since growing up and traveling world and having the experience to wrestle with different women and cultures, I've learned a lot and no matter what I'll continue doing what I have to do to make a name for myself and be the best at what I do.

The new girls in SCW, they have talent, they have drive, and I can see in their eyes and in their hearts that do what it takes to accomplish any goal they set for themselves, but a lot of those new women haven't had the opportunity to run with me, but soon enough they will.

I won't classify these women as my enemies, nor would I classify them as friends, to me their just little holes in my journey to reach the top, but once I fill those holes, they'll see and understand who I am, and what I can bring to this wrestling world.

Dana: You ready ?

Brooklyn nods.

Brooklyn: I want to be normal today, nothing expensive, nothing boogie or abnormal.

Dana: McDonalds?

Brooklyn: We went there last Saturday, how about Chows, I could use some Chinese.

Brooklyn reaches for her iPhone and clutch bag, she makes her way out the door with Dana following behind.

Dana: This should be fun, we haven't been to Chows in the longest which means Paparazzi is going to have a field day.

Dana walks out in front of Brooklyn pulling out her phone out and snapping a picture.

\'user

Dana: Amazing.

She always does this, these random photos, catching me off guard, insta'gramin me or putting it on twitter.

Dana: Not only are you the best in any business, modeling, acting, or wrestling, but your looks are so fucking flawless girl.

Brooklyn: You know it.

The two laugh as they head out the front door, the scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.