Author Topic: Team Eggplant v Travis Levitt & Pandora Barrett  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Team Eggplant v Travis Levitt & Pandora Barrett
« on: February 24, 2019, 03:00:07 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 RP per week per character, maximum of 5,000 words
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:38:04 PM by Christian Underwood »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Zoey Lukas

• View Profile
    • Zoey Lukas
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 07:45:36 PM »

Camera On {Off}
Salt Lake City, Utah
2 Years Ago

She could hear her breathing. Her heart beating. Her brain thinking. All of it, even her blood moving through her veins. It all seemed to pulse and slide as a sound through her body and into her ears. The streets were blurry as she pulled her way up to her feet. She moved out of the small grassy area she’d been sitting. Almost like a small park. She moved out and into the busy city. Each car that came past sounded like some kind of large growling animal. Her hands covered her ears as her senses seemed to overload.

Sierra Williams: Fuck…..

She moves down the footpath, her arm stretched out with her fingertips lightly touching the hard brick of the building to her right. She stumbles, her hand laid flat against the wall now as she steadies herself and stops from falling. Her top torn on the side, her small plaid skirt waving in the cool air. She takes a deep breath in as pain shoots up into her ribs and the back of her head.

She looks down at her hands, her knuckles cut up with dried blood, her ribs tender and obviously bruised. Her head pounds as the urge to throw up boils in the pit of her stomach. She spins around sitting down on the cold, hard concrete as people pass by, the looks range from cold indifference to merciful horror as she tilts her head unable to understand why. Sierra turns to a mirrored shopfront and can’t help but laugh, a cut above her right eye which is almost swollen shut.

Sierra Williams: What the fuck happened to me?

The words escape her lips as a thought of panic runs through her mind. Where had she bean?. How did she get wherever she was. Where was she?. Was she even in Utah?. Sierra frantically looked around, her hands patting all over her body before finding her ID and phone stuffed down her right sock. She pulled out her phone looking at the front. No calls from Mikey, No texts….

Sierra Williams: Yeah...why would he give two shits….

She growled looking through everything. Texts, notifications, e-mails. She smiled seeing a name, words and concern. The smile causing a shockwave of pain up her right side to her eye. She frantically wrote back and awaited a reply. As she received it the phone rang. She took a deep breath answering it.

Sierra Williams: Hey….no, I don’t know where I am…..I will. Yeah google maps….don’t be a smart ass...and don’t make me laugh I seem to be a little sore….I don’t know maybe….I can’t remember I don’t even….yeah...thank you...no don’t. I’ll be fine...I’ll see you in a few days...hey um...I miss you….

Her voice was soft, his voice helped her spirits rise as she knew she wasn’t alone and someone cared. She waited on the phone, nervous at what she’d just said and implications that could be read into it. He said the words back, heart heart gave a small flutter as she hung up the phone, a deep breath passing her lips as she pushed back to her feet, a little more alert and ready after her forced rest as she found her way back down the street to her hotel.

Camera {On} Off
Waterford, Ireland
Present Day

“And still…”

Sierra smirked as she sat on the small brick fence outside the small cottage in Waterford where Lachlan’s mother lived. Her right leg dangles down as her left leg stayed up on the fence. Her hair was down as she slowly chewed a piece of gum, her eyes covered by a pair of sunglasses as she let out a deep breath.

”With that win Lachlan and I are now the most prolific mixed tag team champions in the history of the titles. Of course considering they’re not that old it isn’t quite the achievement you’d expect if they had been around a little longer or had any other champions that cared about the titles or put as much effort into promoting and defending them. And the thing is I wasn’t even sure what the hell was going to happen when Lach and I signed up for SCW. I thought he’d go after the Mens Roulette or world and I’d build my way up but instead they put us as a team. And despite the fact Lachlan and I were dating up until we had our first match in SCW together...we’d had more matches on opposite sides of the ring against each other than we had teaming…”

“And that’s legit.”

“But, we made it work. We got in the ring and we showed the world how good of a team we could be and we looked around and realised the mixed tag division should be one of the most exciting. It should be popular and people should be teaming to go after the titles but, they weren’t. So we took it on ourselves to try and build the division and make the titles relevant. The team we won them off, Mercedes and Kain. Where are they now?. Mercedes got inducted into the hall of fame, got her win back over me and has been in and out of SCW like she stopped caring once she got that spot.”

“She is over losing in WWH to someone who wouldn’t be able to cut it in SCW.”

“”But what about Kain?. The king?. Where’d he go?. A guy who was a champion here and someone who had been in SCW a while. What happened to him?. After he lost he was gone. He hasn’t been seen since. So those are former champions of this division, walking away and not even trying to come back for the championships. But that’s how much they matter right?. Ben and Evi Jordan fought their way up to face us, had one setback then walked away too. Gamer INC ain’t shit….but here we are now, ready to defend them again and the truth is Lach and I will face anyone….anytime...and defend the titles…”

Sierra pushes down off the little brick fence landing on the sidewalk in her red and black converse, black skinny jeans and a jersey from the national irish soccer team, obviously borrowed from Lachlan.

”Travis Levitt and Pandora Barrett are the next ones to get in the ring with us and we’re in a weird situation here. See Pandora started off in a good way but lately she’s been as silent as a deaf mute with her lips taped shut. But Travis?. Well, there’s a guy who has been up and down yet somehow, someway despite his abysmal win loss record has got himself not one but TWO title matches on ONE card. Wow, what a guy. Now, before I address the little goth who needs to go get a fucking tan let me just have a laugh at the phoenix boy with bad prison tats and half a haircut.”

“Do you know why you and Pandora have this shot Travis?.”

“Because SCW looked around and realised that there is no one else because the bigger names are too scared to face us. Alex Jones or Austin Mercer won’t team with Alicia to come for these, we might make wolfslair look weak. Salco and Storms won’t try it, Teddy and Kate won’t either. And Fenris or Ty won’t be looking for female partners either. I mean they’re close with Dani Weston, but Dani Weston don’t want none of me.”

“Nah Trav...you got selected because you and Pandora are expendable. And I don’t think anyone in their right mind thought you’d be the one to get through to that World title match…”

Sierra scoffs and shakes her head.

”But here you are. You and your little girlfriend have a shot at the titles. And Lach and I have made them mean something. And trust me on this Travis, you and Pandora are going to have to show a hell of alot more than you have lately to get these. And I wonder. Does Pandora have any concerns about this match?”

“I mean, Pandora hasn’t exactly been reliable has she?. I don’t think anyone would blame you for not having your heart in this Travis. You put all your effort into the mixed tag match and then you go into the world title match at a disadvantage. You somehow beat me and Lachlan and you’re stuck defending titles with a partner who doesn’t even look like she wants to be here.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that though….see Lachlan and I are the best team here, individually we’re great, together...we’re unbeatable…”

“But you and Pandora, just simply...aren’t. Pandora you came into SCW with so much fanfare, so many people celebrating your arrival and Travis being all happy about it. You came in and made all these bold claims about greatness but when push came to show you fizzled out. Instead of you being a big giant bang...you became a whimper. You are like going to Mcdonalds wanting a double quarter pounder with cheese and bacon and walking out with one of those flat, disgusting...50 cent hamburgers, with the flat meat, no taste and no substance…”

“Fact is, Travis you have become a name here, Pandora is a failure and as good as you both think you are, at Blaze of glory Lachlan and my reign will continue and we will keep dragging this division along, kicking and screaming into the spotlight, and when the dust has settled, after all is said and done Lachlan and I are going to start daring teams to come in and face us….cause no one...NO ONE...is as good as us…”
>

Offline Lachlan Kane

• View Profile
    • Lachlan Kane
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:09:03 PM »
 February 27 - 8 am
Mount Sinai Hospital
Manhattan, New York

Lachlan Kane hurried through the hallways of the hospital, holding Jade in his arms while Sierra Williams followed behind him holding Olivia.

Lachy, is Lanah gonna be OK?” Jade asked, her big brown eyes wide.

Lachlan gave her a reassuring smile. “Of course she is, little darling,” he said. “She gets sick like this sometimes, but she always gets better.

That answer seemed to calm her, and she smiled a bit as they walked up to the intake desk. The middle-aged nurse looked up at the little family with a kind smile.

How can I help you?” she asked.

I’m looking for Alanah O’Connell,” Lachlan told her. “She was admitted earlier this morning.

The nurse typed the name into the computer. “Are you a family member?

He nodded. “I’m her brother.

She looked at the computer screen. “O’Connell...ah, here she is. She got moved from emergency to the pulmonology department when the attending doctor learned her medical history.” She wrote down the room number on an information brochure that had a map of the hospital printed on it. “The little ones may not be able to visit, just so you know. That will be up to the department nurses. Just as a precaution, you understand.

Lachlan nodded and took the paper. “We’ll sort it out when we get there. Thank you.

They followed the directions on the map and soon they found themselves where they needed to be. They spoke with the intake nurse there, who told them that the girls would indeed not be able to fully enter the ward as a health precaution.

I’ll take them to the cafeteria for some food,” Sierra said, taking Jade’s hand.

The five year old immediately pouted. “No, I wanna see Lanah!” She stomped her foot angrily, folding her little arms across her chest tightly.

Lachlan kneeled down and put his hands on her shoulders. “I know you do, a stór. And I have no doubt that Lanah wants to see you just as much. But I also know that she wouldn’t want you to get sick either. She would want you to stay healthy and strong so you can play a lot, right?

Jade sniffled a bit, but nodded. Lachlan smiled and kissed the top of her head. “That’s my girl. How about you go with Mummy and Livvie and get some food, and after we’re done here we’ll go for a carriage ride in the park, alright?

Jade grinned at that, and hugged Lach before scampering off with Sierra. He let out a breath and turned back around to head to Alanah’s room.

When he stepped inside, he was immediately struck by how nice it actually was. It seemed more like a hotel room, if it weren’t for the medical equipment all over the place. He saw his mother, Aileen, sitting in an armchair next to the bed and immediately went to her side. She looked up and smiled at him as he leaned down to kiss her on the cheek.

Knew it was a matter of time until you got here,” she said, her soft voice immediately calming his nerves.

Course I was gonna come,” he replied, looking to the bed. Alanah was sleeping soundly, an oxygen mask resting over her mouth and nose and an IV needle stuck into her arm at the elbow. She looked a little paler than normal. “Where’s Jack, anyways? Figured he would be glued to her side.

Lanah made him go get some breakfast for himself and I,” Aileen said. “Poor boy was wearing a hole in the floor from all his pacing. Few times he was getting a bit snippy with the nurses. Hopefully when he gets back he’ll have calmed down some.

Lach nodded as he pulled up a chair next to hers and sat down. “How’d she end up in a room like this, anyways? Pretty fancy for a hospital.

That would be Jack’s doing. Or, more likely his father’s. Once they knew that Alanah was getting admitted, they made sure that she was going to be comfortable.

Bet she kept telling them they didn’t have to,” Lachlan chuckled.

Of course she did. But as you can see, she got overruled.” Aileen reached out and patted Alanah’s hand gently. “She just dozed off about ten minutes before you got here.” She gave a curious look to Lachlan. “Where are Sierra and the girls?

Nurse said it probably wasn’t a good idea for the little ones to visit, so Si took them down to the cafeteria. They’ll probably see Jack down there,” he answered, just as Jack himself walked back into the room carrying a couple of paper bags in one hand and a tray with coffee cups in the other.

Hey Lach, glad you came,” Jack set the bags and tray down and shook Lachlan’s hand. “Just saw Sierra and the girls downstairs.

Yeah, nurse wouldn’t let Jade and Livvie visit. Too risky.

Jack nodded. “Yeah, I can understand that.” He handed one of the cups to Aileen. “Your tea, mama.

She gave him a fond little smile. “Buíochas a ghabháil leat mo dhuine beag.

Dangit, I better start learning Irish if you all are gonna keep doing that to me,” Jack muttered, pulling the food out from the bags as Lachlan and Aileen laughed.

--------

Central Park, New York City
A few hours later

It was a winter wonderland, like a scene plucked from a painting. A fresh layer of snow coated the ground, quickly being trampled underfoot by laughing children as they scampered around the park in play. Watching on from a nearby bench, Lachlan Kane smiled as he spotted Jade and Olivia throwing snowballs at their mother, Sierra Williams. But then, his face hardened into something more determined as he rose up from the bench and began walking a few feet away to a quieter part of the park. Sliding his hands into his pockets, he leaned up against a nearby tree and fixed the camera with his cold blue eyes.

Let me make one thing perfectly, absolutely, unmistakably clear to you, Travis Levitt. At Climax Control, you got lucky. Very, very lucky. Don’t get me wrong, you have talent and potential. One day, I can see you as being one of the top players in SCW. But that day is far, far ahead of you in the future. Like I said, the only reason that you find yourself in that  fatal four way match for the title is because you must have had a horseshoe up your arse that night or something. I mean, even if you happened to take advantage of the unfortunate incident I had with my brother, how the hell you ended up getting past the walking brick shithouse known as Austin Mercer still has me scratching my head. I mean, if it hadn’t been me going into that fatal four way - which, by the way, it was totally going to be barring a certain incident - I would have bet the house on AJM. Partly just to see what would happen with Wolfslair.” He snickered a little bit. “But it is what it is, the match is set, and you’re in like Flynn. I’d wish you luck in that match...but I’m fairly sure you used it all up just getting into the match itself.

Lachlan paced a few steps back and forth, snow crunching underneath his feet. “But here’s something that’s got me a little perturbed for this pay per view.” He stopped pacing. “No, not perturbed. Just plain, downright pissed off. Even after you managed to weasel your way into the World title picture with a sneaky pin over me...management decided that apparently, you’re deserving of a second title shot. On the same show. Against the very man you FUCKED OVER for a World title shot.” Lachlan stopped for a moment to take a deep breath. He was clearly still upset at the events of last week, and was trying to maintain his composure. “It may not have been intentional on your part, and well...let’s face it, I’m pretty sure I would probably have done the same thing, though I’d like to think I have a little more integrity than that. No, the blame for this lies squarely with management. Although I kind of get it. They’re starting to run short on opponents for Sierra and I to decimate. Now, they’re scrambling to put some teams together just to give us a spot on the card. And this time, they thought maybe it would be interesting to have a couples’ battle, is that it?” Lachlan laughed bitterly. “We already had this dance with Ben and Evie Jordan, and we proved that we were the dominant couple. Now, we get to prove it again.” He let out a bit of a sigh, his breath coming out as a white cloud in the winter air. “You know, I almost, almost, want management to dissolve this division. It’s kind of starting to become a chore for Sierra and I to defend these belts. We’ve already put down everyone that could even be considered a threat. We’ve destroyed the others that were dumb enough to even think they were anywhere near Sierra and I’s league. Now? Now we’re getting thrown-together teams that have no ambition, no drive, no desire to even be in the mixed tag ranks. At least if the mixed tag division goes under, Sierra and I go down in the history books as the most dominant tag team to hold the gold.” He gave a little shrug. “Oh well, that’s not my call. Maybe we’ll just have to start a recruitment drive or something. Put some feelers out for some real talent to show up and start giving us a challenge. But that’s a problem for another day. RIght now, all Sierra and I have to focus on is showing up in Anaheim and - once again - proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that we are the most dominant champions this company has ever seen. Or ever will see.

Lachlan started walking off in the direction of his family, but stopped to glance over his shoulder at the camera one last time. “I hope you don’t have some grand delusions of becoming a double champ on Sunday night, Travis. Because the way I see it, once Sierra and I get finished disposing of you and your little lady at the top of the show, whatever’s left of you will end up as wolf bait.

With that cryptic statement and an enigmatic smirk gracing his features, the Irish scrapper sauntered off to rejoin his girls as the camera faded out to black.
>