Author Topic: Alicia Lukas (c) Vs Brittany Williams  (Read 1607 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Alicia Lukas (c) Vs Brittany Williams
« on: June 16, 2019, 12:51:29 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 10,000 word maximum, 1 roleplay per week maximum

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:44:57 PM »

Prelude-The Greatest Story.

There is one overwhelming theme in this business that started when it was in its infancy. The prospect of Good versus Evil. But what measures this?. In other sports it’s very simple. In the NFL if you lived where I lived the Falcons were and are the heroes. Any other team that would come to our home would be viewed as the Evil in the situation. But then again, at the oppositions home ground it would always be switched. It’s the same in Baseball, basketball, Hockey. Any other spot the premise is the same, not just domestically, internationally too.  

In wrestling it used to be so much more clearcut.  

Back in the day if you smiled and gave high fives to the fans, kept your nose clean and treated everyone with respect you were beloved. You were looked at as a good person. If you sneered, laughed at the fans and cheated. Well you were booed and abused. Some people used to try and fight my father in the parking lot in the 80’s. Or so he told me.  

But somewhere along the way the wrestling business and attitudes changed. No longer where the respectful, smiling, happy champions exclusively cheered and the underhanded arrogant people booed. See as the world changed around it so did professional wrestling. No longer am I viewed as a bad person and booed. Not that I ever was to begin with. But in the 70’s or 80’s I would have been chastised and hated for my attitude. For my arrogance.  

But not now.  

No now I am cheered and loved because I speak the truth.  

I sugarcoat nothing, I hold nothing back and some people hate me, some love me. But if there is one thing you all do...is pay attention to me. Know me. Witness me. I am not good, I am not evil. I am simply me. I walk into the ring with one purpose and that is to be the best and do it my own way. I don’t care about others feelings. I don’t care about the past. I care about the now. I care about the why and how.  

And none of you can stop me….

Scene One-Don’t you love Daddy anymore?
Off Camera  
Washington D.C  
January 2018

“Boys!...Boys can you come down here please?” Alicia stood at the base of the long winding staircase. Her hands on her hips as she wears a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. Rory and Ryan opened their bedroom door and laughed as they made their way down to their mother. Alicia smiled wide as they stopped in front of her. The house a little quieter with Michael away. “What is it momma?” Rory tilted his head as his younger brother Ryan stood next to him. Ryan always let his older sibling take charge.  

“I have something to tell you and something to discuss, come with me.” Alicia led them through the beautiful old house in D.C she moved into. It was Michaels, passed down through his family for generations, Alicia had been helping him restore it, originally he was afraid of Alicia helping with renovations till he realised it was more a restoration, keeping it all natural. As Alicia walked into the kitchen she had made the boys lunch, her mother’s fried chicken recipe. They moved around and got on the stools as Ali leaned forward.“So, on New Years eve...Michael asked me a question…”  

Ryan blinked and picked up the chicken eating a piece as Rory seemed more curious, his head tilting as he looked down and noticed the ring on his mother’s hand. “What kind of question momma?” She smiled and leaned in close.“A very important one. See Michael asked me to marry him…” There was a silence as the words came, Rory seemed to understand and he gave his mother a small nod, he looked at Ryan, his eyes almost begging his younger brother to stay quiet. Ryan though slowly put the piece of chicken on the plate and swallowed hard, his little face looking upset.  

“What’s wrong honey?” Alicia couldn’t help herself, the motherly instincts took over, Ryan seemed so sad, she needed to know why, Ryan looked at Rory with big eyes almost pleading with him to say it instead. Rory just shook his head before Ryan blurted it out.“Don’t you love Daddy anymore?” Alicia’s heart dropped as her jaw seemed to stutter without words coming out, Rory looked away with a sigh, trying to hold back the frustration from his younger brother. Rory had been almost three when Alicia left, Ryan was still a baby. He never understood and was too young to see or remember. Alicia had always feared Rory knew, that he has seen too much as a child.  

She sighed and thought deep before her answer, Ryan had looked up to his father, he was closer to Ronnie than Rory was. “Well, your father and I...we haven’t.” “Mom and Dad shouldn’t be together Ryan and they won’t, I told you...Dad is not a good guy.” Alicia was shocked by Rory's outburst, she swallowed hard as Ryan seemed to go back into his shell, Rory grabbed his piece of chicken ripping pieces of it off. Alicia turned just to Ryan and leaned in. “Your father and I have one thing in common, we love you very much, you and your brother. But don’t you like Michael?” The question rolled off her tongue as she felt fear rise up in her heart. What if Ryan didn’t accept Michael? She loved him, Rory had bonded with him and Michael adored them, taking care of them as if they were his own.  

He helped them with homework, he took them to their football games, he helped them cook for Alicia’s birthday, he was there for them. Ryan looked up, his blue eyes so much like Alicia’s own, he seemed to hold back tears.“Is it….is it ok if I like Michael more than Daddy?” The question hit her again, not expecting it. She looked over at Rory who gave her a small knowing smile, he was so smart for an 8 year old.“You can’t help your feelings for anyone honey. I love Michael, he loves me, he loves both of you. Your dad loves you two as well in his own way. This doesn’t change anything. This doesn’t stop you from being with your dad or me…”

“Promise?” Ryans voice cracked and he held out his pinky, Alicia grinned and took his in hers with a chuckle. “Pinky promises never break right?” He gave her a fast nod and smiled finishing his chicken in record time before sliding off the stool, Rory followed at a slower pace before turning around
.“Hey mom?” Alicia made a small acceptance noise and a nod.“I know why you can’t be with him….I’m glad you’re happy…..I like Michael….you deserve it….” He gave her a faint smile and backed away as his baby brother called for him, Alicia felt pride and happiness she had never expected, a smile coming across her face as she picked up her tea sipping it slowly, her eyes catching her ring….

Scene Two: Here I go again
On Camera
New York, New York
Present Day

The scene opens with a chair sitting in the middle of the gym at Wolfslair. The two practise rings on either side. Mats and other gear sitting around it. The door opens and Alicia Lukas steps through it, she slowly walks to the chair before looking down at it, she paces around and turns it around so it’s facing the other way, she throws a leg over it and sits down, leaning her body against the back of the chair, her arms folded across it.

”Here we go, Into the void. The next SCW supercard. The biggest shows come and go. And here it is. The culmination of months of build and hype. See the road to this show started back when Blast from the past was announced. The winning team was always going to get title shots at this show. And you know, I look back at those matches and I wonder, how could it have been different?. Everyone knows my opponent at into the void, everyone knows what kind of person she is. But, what if someone else had won Blast from the past?. What if Kale Smith dragged someone else to a win of another team broke through?.”

Alicia scoffs and shakes her head before leaning down, grabbing the SCW World Bombshells title hanging it over the back of the chair before replacing her arms back over it.

”This championship, has a great lineage. But for every great champion like Mikah and even Mercedes Vargas there has been a total bucket like Crystal. For every Roxi Johnson, we’ve had an Amanda Cortez. For every Amy Marshall, we’ve had a Delia Darling. But now?. Now I’m the SCW world champion. Me. I am the leader of the bombshells and I refuse, RE-FUSE, to let the next person say, “Well for every Alicia Lukas, there was a Brittany Williams”. See, Brittany shouldn’t even have a goddamn title shot, she got dragged to this by a guy who was much more talented.”

“It boggles my mind that Amy Marshall is signed to this company and I haven’t faced her. One of the best in SCW and she’s not worthy to get a shot?. Roxi Johnson was here, in this company and I wanted to face her, she wanted to face me, she even asked about my plans for this title and I had to inform her that three women all had title shots and I had to work my way through them to even entertain the thought of facing her.”

“That’s right, I had to tell SCW legend and Hall of famer Roxi Johnson, she had to wait in line...behind Brittany Williams…”

“Two time Bombshells champion, Bombshell roulette champion, Tag team champion, Two time internet champion, rookie of the year and five other awards. I had to tell her no, because I already had three women waiting in the wings to face me. And only one...ONE of those women actually had a legit spot. Seleana Zdunich. But this, this is a problem in SCW. And no I don’t mean sorting out contenders and having a pecking order, that is a good thing. I mean this family. Crystal, her wife, her daughter, hell even Kate is an extended member through her husband and his friendship with Brittany’s father. The Williams, Hilton, Zdunich family unit has infected SCW and I’m the one who has to deal with them.”

“I’m the one who has to get in that ring with them and send them packing.”

She grinds her teeth together, her eyes moving around the gym before she pushes up off the chair taking the title belt with her throwing the strap over her shoulder as she takes a few steps forward becoming more animated raising her voice.

”I want the matches against people like Amy Marshall and Roxi Johnson, I want to be able to face Dani Weston again, I want to be able to go one on one with someone like Bobbie Dahl, or to face Cat Riley or even Mercedes Vargas again. I want to face the women who not only built this company but those who are my contemporaries. I want other high profile talents to want to come to SCW to face me, but right now they know they have to stand behind someone like Brittany or Crystal. I get passed Brittany and I still, STILL have to deal with Crystal. The same family, the same opponents and time after time I beat them.”

“Tell me, do any of you think it;s above Crystal to, interfere in my match with Brittany like she did against Seleana and then go after her own daughter?. Cause I don’t. I don’t think it’s impossible or out of character for her, in fact I think that is her little plan.”

“But, that “plan” won’t matter.”

“Brittany, you got here by doing the bare minimum and having alot of luck and a very talented partner. You tried to claim this championship in a match where you shouldn’t of even been there, a match where you weren’t even an SCW contracted talent. You made a pin on someone else instead of breaking up mine and I kept the title. And while you disappeared only to re-emerge back in SCW for Blast in the past I was dominating. And I have kept dominating all while you walked around here feeling superior. The sad truth tho0ugh Britt...is that you’re as big of a joke as your idiot mother…”

Alicia pauses for a moment and shakes her head.

”Teen marriages, time machines and an age and a mother that doesn’t mathematically add up, everything about you is smoke and mirrors. I went to SCU to distract you to prove a point. Anything you and your family can do, I can do better. And the sad part is that the match I stood and watched you in was against your wife, you’re a carbon copy of Crystal. A loudmouth, arrogant wannabe married to a much more talented blond woman who you tried to beat to advance your career.”

“You’re exactly the same as your mother. But, the difference is that while Crystal was able to dominate this company while I wasn’t here, you’re stuck in my era.”

“You’re in the world of the strong style southern belle Brittany. And the thing is, when it comes to you or your mother we don’t know which one we’re going to get because you both have these weird personality quirks, like Bi-polar or something. But which Britt am I going to get?. Am I going to get the arrogant, cocky little shit who insults everything I’ve done despite the fact I have had a career in and out of SCW that pisses on everything you and your mother have done?.”

“Or will I get the cute lil dream machine, trying to tell the world that I’m a big bad bully and you’ll do everything you can to live up to your lineage and that you don’t care what I have to say?”

“Which one Brittany?. See with me, everyone knows what they’re going to get, they know I’m someone who hates stupidity, who hates people making a mockery of professional wrestling. They know I will respect people like Dani Weston and even your step mother Seleana. They know I respect Roxi and Amy and hell...even Mercedes Vargas. But you Brittany, I don’t respect you. I don’t like you, I don’t want anything to do with you but I have to face you, I have to beat the hell out of you and I’m not just doing it because I’ll enjoy it….I have to do it because of this…”

Alicia holds up the SCW World bombshells title.

”You are everything that is wrong with this business wrapped up into one arrogant bullshit package. And I’m not going to let you have this. I can’t Brittany. I can’t let you win this and I won’t. It deserves a dominant champion and way back when I beat Dani for it I wanted to give everyone that. But your mother, she almost derailed the whole thing, I was able to get it back and since then I have been the champion this title deserves and needs. And you?. You win this and then what?. You have no idea do you?. Cause you fon’t know what it is to be a champion and to have a whole division and a whole company on your back. So I’m going to do you a favor Brittany...at Into the void, in the main event...I’m going to save you from that responsibility…”

“You’re welcome”

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 08:01:47 AM »
 Off Camera
Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions

It had been a while since Brittany had used her time machine. The last time she used it she ended up seeing a vision of her being married to Halo in the future and she had a set of twins a boy and a girl who resembled her. Not only that but the future seemed to be very bright as she had owned her own home and it was complete with a replica of a World Championship on the wall. Brittany needed this moment and despite not really knowing any other details about the future other than that she wanted to know more. Especially considering everything was falling right into place. She had just won the Blast From The Past Tournament and was in position to make that dream become a reality. Everything was falling right into place but something still felt off. As great as things may have seemed she just wasn’t happy. She felt an empty void in her life and she wanted to have that fixed.

Brittany was married her wrestling career was booming and yet she didn’t have all she wanted. She had planned to go to the future one more time. She just needed to have a chat with her older self and once she had that serious heart to heart she could feel at peace. Brittany wasn’t alone as she walked through the private corridors of Rose Productions movie studios. At her side was none other than her best friend Ryleigh Knite. Brittany smiles as she glared at her time machine as she slowly looked over at her best friend.

“Alright Ryleigh are you ready to do this?!”

Ryleigh however seemed to be very uneasy as she shrugged her shoulders and glances right back at her best friend.

“Brittany I don’t think we should be doing this. You have no idea on what we are doing. For all we know we could be opening Pandora’s box and that isn’t something we want to do. We are so much better than that and more importantly I know you are better than that. You don’t need to be so wrapped up in time travel and trying to change or know the outcome of certain events. Time travel is something we shouldn’t mess with. You remember what happened in End Game everything seems too good to be true. Things aren’t how they appear to be. For all we know we could be seriously fucking with our future and I rather play things by ear…”

Ryleigh seems really worried as Brittany just shakes her head in disgust.

“Ryleigh stop being a pussy. This is what we do. We time travel there is nothing scary about it. W go in and do exactly what we need to do and we escape unscathed. Isn’t that what we always do?! “

Ryleigh angrily snaps back as she glares right into the eyes of her best friend.

“BULL SHIT! You say that no but you heard the warnings from your future self. She told you that you would lose me in the process and yet as arrogant as you are you did exactly what you wanted to do anyway. You went back in the past to save your grandfather and I died in the process!”

“Well it felt like it was a month Ryleigh but eventually I came back and I saved you! I brought you back and now we are all living happily ever after. It just doesn’t get any better than that right?!”

Ryleigh however shakes her head once again as she sighs in return.

“No it doesn’t feel like that at all. You weren’t the one that died in the explosion! It was always me and it was always going to be that way because you are extremely selfish. In your eyes it may not seem like that but what have you really accomplished from going back and saving your grandfather. Your whole purpose of doing so was to make your mother happy because she needed her father in her life, and yet what has she done with Pedro?! Nothing… The two of them haven’t really done anything together. As a matter of fact he hasn’t really been around…”

Brittany angrily shakes her head in disgust as she glares back at her best friend with fire in her eyes.

“You shut your fucking mouth and don’t you dare talk about Grandpa Pedro like that. So what if he hasn’t been around. It doesn’t change the fact that he is an important part of my mom’s life, and more important he’s a special part of mine. He’s family and I would do anything for my family. People are always so quick to tell me I am so selfish but what I did was to help those around me. I would do anything for those I love and don’t tell me differently. If that is a bad thing than you can go fuck yourself as well, I don’t need you Ryleigh. I can do this all by myself…”

“See that’s exactly what I was talking about!  When things don’t go your way you act all tough and put on this big time front. You shouldn’t act like that when people don’t agree with you. I just want you to relax and not rush into things without thinking about things first. Being brash and impulsive isn’t going to get you anywhere…”

“Well it seems to have been working for me so far, and now if you would excuse me I have a future to go to…”

Brittany blows off her best friend as she glares at her time machine. She is about to step inside of it when something stops her. It is a voice and it is coming from that of her grandfather Pedro Lopez. He stands there dumbfounded as he looks directly at his granddaughter.

“Hola mi little granddaughter… Your amiga Ryleigh does have a point with just about everything. I don’t think you should go in that time machine Brittany especially considering we really haven’t spoken to one another since I came back…”

Brittany raises an eyebrow as she looks back at her grandfather.

“Fine but this better be good, I have important things to do and as they say time is of the essence…”

Brittany however decides to listen to the man as she steps out of the time machine. She keeps her arms crossed as she glares daggers right into him. He takes a long deep breath as he begins to speak.

“Look I know ever since you saved me I really haven’t been myself…”

“Yourself?! I saved you about a year ago! That was so long ago and yet I would have thought bringing you up to speed about everything you missed out on for the three years you were gone I thought you would have been more appreciative but instead all you seemed to do was grow distant from my mother, and more importantly you grew apart from me. However you feel about my mother that is between the both of you but you don’t treat me like that. Especially considering that it took a lot for me to come back to the past to save you. I could have messed with the timelines. I had lost my best friend in the process and it took endless blood, sweat, and tears to make it all happen. Yet here we are now supposed to live happily ever after and I don’t feel the gratitude. What the hell is going on?!”

Ryleigh however just shakes her head as she looks deeply into the eyes of her best friend.

“Brittany perhaps you should relax. Let the man talk I am sure it’s very important…”

Brittany just sighs as she already seems bored. She taps her foot as Pedro finally starts to speak.

“Look Brittany I love you a lot more than you could ever fathom. I love your mother a lot but the reason I haven’t really been around is because it all started to get to me. The thought of passing away in the past and not really having the chance to sit down and speak to your mother.”

“Speak to her about what exactly?!

Pedro sighs as loud as he possibly could as tears start flowing down his cheek. He walks over to his granddaughter and hugs her tightly.

“But my biggest regret would have been passing away and really not being completely honest with Christina. I love her so much but…”

Brittany seems befuddled and a bit taken back as she crosses her arms and stares daggers right into him.

“But what exactly?! You need to finish your thoughts and stop crying. I don’t have time to deal with tears!”

Pedro wipes the tears from out of his eyes as he speaks again.

“But I hid it from her for so long. Your mother has been living a lie. I have been living a lie but the truth is I am not her father. My brother Luis got a woman pregnant and I just couldn’t let Luis throw his life away and his marriage so I took it as my own. The woman that he slept with wasn’t any good. Just some college girl who came to our country for a one night stand on Spring Break. I found out that she got pregnant so instead of letting Luis ruin his life and what he had established I searched for that child. I saw our family resemblance and I knew I had to be there for her. I treated your mom like she was my very own. Even though she was really my niece I didn’t care. I was there for her. When she was of age I brought her to Mexico so she could train in my wrestling school. I was there….”

Pedro lets even more tears hit the floor as he hugs Briittany even tighter than before.

“So I guess what you are saying is that you are really my mom’s uncle and not her father?!”

“Yes but this doesn’t change anything… I will still be there for her. I just thought she should know the truth. She deserved to know it. I just don’t know how I am going to be able to bring it to her though…”

“Don’t worry about it… I will go about doing it… She doesn’t deserve to hear it from you. It will devastate her considering she was adopted by her Aunt and now to hear that a man she thought was her biological father adopted her basically it’s going to crush her. My mother isn’t the most stable but I promise to deal with this…”

“Thank you Brittany… I am so sorry for everything…”

“Don’t be sorry… Just let me figure this out…”

Brittany just shakes her head as she walks away. Brittany angrily punches the wall as Ryleigh tries to run after her but Pedro stops her.

“Let her process this… I know it’s killing her but just imagine what she is about to put her mother through…”

Brittany lets some tears roll down her cheek. She had a job to do. Telling her mother was going to be something hard to do but she knew deep down that it would be best coming from her.

On Camera
Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions Movie Studio

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Brittany sitting down in a large throne. She is wearing her beautiful tiara and she has a royal scepter in her hands. She cracks a wide grin as she takes a long deep breath and begins to speak.

“So this is what everything has been building up towards. Let’s rewind back to last year shall we?! When I entered this company I did so joining the Blast From The Past Tournament. People didn’t know what to expect but what they got in return was a little girl who was fired up to make an impact. I knew the risk of what it meant to step into a ring in which my mother already did so. I knew the risks and what it would mean for me if I was to compete in a company she already did so in, and to do it well. It’s no different than the NBA star Lebron James son playing high school basketball. Everybody in the world knows that his father is the best of the best. The son is going to have a million people watching him because of the name he represents and to see if he is has what his father had…”

Brittany can’t help but chuckle as she nods her head in agreement and continues to speak.

“It’s just the nature of the beast and I know there will be some that will think that he was birth into the limelight and the truth is maybe he was but that doesn’t mean that everything is going to be handed to him on a silver platter. That just means he is going to get it even worse. He is constantly going to be under the scrutiny of the cameras and the media. When something doesn’t go well he won’t hear the end of it and that’s just the nature of the beast of being birthed to a star. I feel like it’s the same thing when ti comes to me. I am the descendant of Todd Williams and Crystal Hilton. There is already pressure on me but it’s not up to my parents to bail me out. It’s up to me to shut everybody the fuck up and show them I can hold my own. Guess what you fucking noobs?! I would say I have done an amazing job of doing exactly that…”

Brittany smirks wider than ever as she crosses her legs for the camera and continues to speak.

“I made an immediate impact. I know everybody under the son whether it’s all of the bombshells on the roster, whether it’s Mercedes Vargas who I have beaten, whether it’s Delia Darling trying to make a meaningless comeback for the umpteenth time or even if it’s you Alicia. You wish to sit on your high horse and disrespect me by calling me Crystal lite, Crystal 2.0, or a mini version of my mother, but in reality you say those things like it’s a bad thing. If being a miniature version of a woman who has won three World Championships in this company, a Roulette Championship, An Internet Championship, a most improved, best female of the year, Blast From The Past Winner, and an inductee into this company’s Hall of Fame is a bad thing to walk in the shoes of. I guess I am doing it all wrong. Maybe I shouldn’t strive for those things because it would be silly of me to want that for my own…”

Brittany shrugs her shoulders as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Do you know how stupid that sounds?! It’s basically telling me not to aim high and all of your Twitter shots have been that of telling me not to follow in the footsteps of potentially one of the best bombshells to ever walk inside of an SCW ring. That’s a fact. Yet despite what my mother has accomplished the fact is I have been doing things on my own. I have forged my own path in this company. I have been here over a year and I have already accomplished being a great and defending champion when I beat the unbeatable Sam Marlowe to win my Roulette Championship. You know that same Sam Marlowe that got that title back from somebody else and doesn’t want to depart from that belt. I was the original woman who beat that woman. I then went on to beat women such as Vargas, Seleana, and so many others. My problem is that I went on a severe ego trip and took on a bit more than I could chew. I tried to overthrow my mother’s legacy by challenging a woman that she could never beat in Evie Baang. I froze under the pressure I didn’t know what to say when I fought her but it still doesn’t change the fact that I called her out and I came to the ring for a fight. It still doesn’t change the fact that year one was a learning experience but year two was about writing the wrongs of my first Blast From The Past Tournament. It was about winning the entire tournament which me and Kale ended up doing… As a matter of fact I do believe we OUSTED you out of the tournament along with other teams.”

Brittany smiles as she shakes her head.

“But it won’t get sold because it will just be looked at that Kale wont hat match or the fact you had a horrible partner. It’s what everybody says when things don’t go their way. The same way I could say you got your second World Championship because you pinned Dani in a four way match in which my mother and step mother were beating the unholy shit out of each other, of the fact you retained your Honor Championship in a four way match when I clearly had the pin fall in that same match, never granted a one on one rematch, never gaining a chance to right the wrong of a bull shit decision. Yet as much I could complain and I could definitely have my share of doing so. Look at me now Bitch! I fought and clawed my way to getting what I wanted in the first place. I now have that one on one match with you, and I plan to personally shut you the fuck up…”

Brittany laughs as she continues to speak.

“I am brash, I am young, and I am damn proud of everything I had to do to get to this moment and the only thing that’s left to do is to put the nail in the coffin and personally end you. Your legend has been a good one but all things must come to an end and just like I have been telling the wolrd since my very first match in this company against Amanda Cortez I am SCW;s Legend Killer. Ask Amanda how it felt when I beat her, ask Vargas, ask Sammi, ask Devona. I beat all of them along the way and now I need to get past you to cement my own legacy. I can go down in the history books after beating you as the youngest World Champion ever, and nobody could ever change that. You can call me boring, you can go on Twitter and tell everyone how I bore you to death but the one area where I do want you to be bored in is when you see that long winded title reign because I am taking that belt, and it isn’t going anywhere for a very long time. I will hold it as a trinket as I go to SCU and take their title as well. I will eventually hold both belts proudly and take on any challenger at any time because that’s what I do. Don’t like it?! Well shut me the fuck up. Prove to the world that what I am saying is a load of shit and stop me…”

Brittany shakes her head.

“I don’t think you have that power though. Your eyes are too focused on the future and potentially luring others to this company having that big Roxi Johnson match or fighting some other scrub. What your eyes need to be on however is me because my resume is great in its own right. Up until you came down to the ring and interfered in my business I was only beaten once in a singles match and that was by Evie Baang. So if Evie Baang a former Roulette, World, and Blast From The Past Champion was the only woman who has ever beaten me in a singles match here what does that say about you. Yes we have fought before but we were never directly involved in the decision of our matches. So who knows what the outcome might be…”

Brittany laughs again.

“Actually I already know of the outcome. The same fucking outcome that I always have when I walk into a match where I open my mouth non-stop! It usually ends with me having my hand raised and my opponent looking stupid. When I beat you your worst nightmare will come to fruition. Not only will I be champion but I do believe my mother is next on the horizon. It will be us center stage and everybody in the company is going to have to deal with it! I am the present of this company and you will be made to be an afterthought. Boom headshot bitch! I am going to take your head off and have no qualms about it. See you soon and please try to keep up because I personally don’t think you can hang with me. I would wish you luck but I don’t think that could help you now. See you next Sunday Bitch!”

With that Brittany gets up and pie faces the camera as she walks away letting the screen fade to black.

user posted image

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 04:51:00 AM »

Scene One-Finding a father.
Off Camera  
Washington D.C  
February 2018

“Have you told him yet?” The question burned in Alicia’s ears as she stared out into the backyard of the large home on the outskirts of D.C she shared with Michael. He stood in middle of the grass talking to Alicia and Zoey’s brother Josh laughed and talked to him. Zoey sat behind Alicia patiently waiting for an answer as the silence between them grew. Alicia looked down and turned back to her sister. Zoey looked nothing like her. Her hair was a dark brown, her face was long and slender. She looked my more like their mother. Josh and Alicia on the other hand had their fathers features.  

Long blond hair, blue eyes, skin that tanned easily. Zoey was the odd one out. Both of her younger siblings had been in the wrestling business. Josh retiring from it to get married and have a child. He worked hard. Zoey left after her wrestler boyfriend broke her heart.“No, Michael doesn’t know….” The words were hard to say, to form. Or to even think about. Zoey made a small huffing noise, Alicia looked up and raised an eyebrow.  

“What?” It came out a lot more forceful than Alicia had meant. Zoey simply rolled her eyes and pushed off the stool that sat near the kitchen bench, her fingers dancing along the black marble as she joined Alicia near the window looking out at Michael, Josh, the boys. She grabbed Alicia’s arm pulling her around. Forcing her to look at them. “He isn’t going to care V….” Alicia winced hearing even the first letter of her birth name. She sighed deeply and gave a nod. Zoey knocked on the window and motioned to Josh, he moved inside with the boys who hugged their mother goodbye.

“Remember...he’ll understand…” She gave a small wink being dragged out the door as Alicia folded her arms over herself again holding herself tight.  

“So…” Michael’s voice rang out through the kitchen as Alicia turned to face him, his face plastered with a cheeky almost boyish grin beneath his beard, he stepped forward and slid his arms around Alicia cupping them around her lower back pulling her against him. “What shall we do while Ryan and Rory spend time with their aunt and uncle?” Alicia gave a small shrug and a smile as Michael leaned down giving her a slow but passionate kiss. As Michael pulled back he tilted his head with a smirk.“What’s wrong?....what’d you and Zoey break?”

She couldn’t help but laugh and roll her eyes despite being nervous and not sure how to bring it up. She cleared her throat and took a deep breath.“There was another reason for Zoey and Josh’s visit. Zoey called me last week and…” Alicia paused and chewed on her bottom lip looking down and away, Michael now seemed concerned noticing the change in Alicia’s body language. His hand drifted from her lower back to her face slowly moving a strand of her golden blonde hair from her face.  

“What’s wrong Alicia?” She swallowed hard and backed up a little leaning against the black marble bench, her hands gripping it as she pulled herself up to sit on the edge. “Zoey told me that she wanted to find Dad. And I agreed to help. I agreed to pay for a private investigator". Alicia paused for a moment as Michael tilted his head again bringing his hand up to his chin as he seemed in thought. Before he could say anything Alicia continued.  

“I know he hasn’t been the best dad and last time I saw him really hurt me, I know that I shouldn’t care or that I should of talked to you but...I..” She took a deep breath as all the memories flooded back. She remembered Jason leaving when she was five, Josh and Zoey were babies, they didn’t know the feeling like Alicia. She remembered every time her father had come in and out of her life the last two years. The anger, the pain, the resentment. All of it flooded back, along with Michael being there the last time to pull her back from the bring. To remind her of who she was and what she’d accomplished. Michael cleared his throat and Alicia straightened in fear.  

“He’s your father. And he’s family. I wish you would have come to me first though…” She gave a small nod of acceptance and slid back down onto her feet, she got close to Michael and slowly put her hand on his chest. “I know we’re getting married so everything like that I should talk to you about…” Michael laughed and kissed her on the forehead. “Not just that but, I have my own investigator, very good, works business mostly but he would have helped if I had asked..”  

They stood in silence for a few moments, Alicia breathing deep with a sigh of relief, the feeling of stupidity rolling over her as she realised she should never be scared to tell Michael anything. He has been her rock, her savior. He had never lied to her or hurt her, he had never emotionally blackmailed her or used her. Michael was her guardian angel and had tried to get rid of the demons that Alicia had always brought with her as a type of baggage.  

Baggage that destroyed friendships and all her relationships. Baggage that could have killed her and led her to a life of drinking and stupidity. “Is this because you want him at our wedding?” The question caught her off guard. She stumbled her words and shook her head before taking a deep breath.“Yes…” He gave her a smile and another softer kiss. “Then find him….”

Scene Two: Moments
On Camera
Arizona
Present Day

”There’s only a few moments that separate the haves from the have-nots in the professional wrestling world.”

Alicia’s eyes open, her black mascara framing her bright blue that shines out. Her long blonde hair flowing from under her bandana.

”A win here, a loss there. Different things motivate different people. A Lot has to go right for you to become a champion or stay a champion. Sure, there’s a lot of skill involved but there’s also a lot of luck and a lot of willpower that goes into all of it. I didn’t get here myself. I didn’t stand on top of the mountain by myself. But I did do it in a fair way. That is the difference between myself and others. I never take shortcuts. I’ve had my chances, I’ve had those moments to cheat and to use the rules as more of a guide. But I never broke them.

“It’s never been in my nature.”

“I’m a competitor, not someone who is a fame or gloryhound.”

“That is the difference between myself and Brittany and her family.”

“When I returned to the US from Japan about 4 years ago I came back with a chip on my shoulder and a need to be the best. I came from a world where if you cheated the punishment would outweigh the gains you could get from it. Honor, respect, the warrior spirit and way they called bushido. That ruled my life for years. That forced me to get better. And for 6 years that is what I had in my life. It was a culture shock when I came home. See when you’re in another country you live in this bubble. Outside of it doesn’t really matter. And I knew the names of some of the bigger American stars and I wanted to get better to face them...imagine my shock...my surprise when I really looked at some of those names…”

Alicia scoffs and shakes her head, a look of frustration and disappointment coming over her face.

”I went to bigger companies, I wrestled anyone and everyone I was put in the ring with and I won titles. I walked in and took what I wanted and I did it by just being better. I didn’t rely on my family name to get there and I never needed to. In fact no one knew I was Jason Maxwells kid, it was a fact I hid from EVERYONE. Brittany and I are alike in that. We are both children of this business. We both have parents that had a name. But while Brittany walked around proclaiming to everyone who she was, I didn’t want to.”

“While Brittany has done everyone to emulate mommy dearest, I have done everything I can to separate myself from my father’s legacy.”

“And look at the success I have had. Not just in SCW but the whole wrestling world. See, when I came back to the states I joined Honor wrestling’s development program. “Legacy”. I was told nothing I did in Japan mattered. Then I beat everyone they put in front of me and won the title. Then I went to WWH and they told me nothing I did in Legacy mattered. Until I won their women’s title. I went back to Honor and in a match against Kate Steele I regained the right to call myself the Legacy champion there, and they told me that it didn’t matter. Nothing I did in WWH mattered and I was “handed” a title.”

“Handed...a title…”

“So I defended that thing for over a year, most defences in history, longest title reign in the whole company since its original inception. Mercedses Vargas told me I would never beat her, that while my legacy run was impressive I wasn’t worthy of the Honor world title. I beat her for that, then came here. And what did I find here?. People telling me that...this is SCW and Honor never mattered…”

Alicia shakes her head with a sly grin before pulling the SCW bombshells world title into view putting it on her shoulder with her eyebrows raising up.

”Well, what about all those moments now?. I lost to Dani Weston and that was supposed to be the end of me. Alicia Lukas failed and the entire world breathed a collective sigh of relief. But what most of you don’t realise is that a loss is something to be used as fuel. I lose and I don’t disappear for weeks to let people forget, I lose and I want right back in the ring to prove why I deserved to be there in the first place. And that’s what I did. I did that and beat Weston and I took the title.”

“Of course it wasn’t long after that Brittany, where your mother would screw me out of the title and make it look like a joke by getting involved where she shouldn’t have. She cost me a title run and she destroyed the legitimacy of her own wife for her own personal gain. And this is a woman you want to be like?. This is a woman you want to emulate?. Are you kidding me?. I rose above all that. I stood tall and came back and regained the title and since then I have not looked back. I turned away the challenge of four women, Dani, Seleana and your mother. I then walked into hostile territory and beat Kate Steele. All the while...having to hear your bullshit…”

“Oh you got a draw in a match by pinning someone the same time I did right?. It didn’t get you the title, so you ran off to SCU and barely paid attention to the world around you. You finally resurfaced after your mother failed and jumped into the Blast from the past. And that Brittany, is where your moments began. That is where you were able to do enough to get to the final and win.”

“Kale Smith was a great tag team partner to have, meanwhile I got Blade Alexander who, as we already established, was a liability. That isn’t me making excuses Brittany. That’s a fact. And the FACT is that while you did well in Blast from the past, Kale did exceptional and he dragged your ass to a win. And now here it is Britt, another moment. Just sitting there waiting for you to seize it, to take it with both hands and make it YOURS..”

Alicia laughs to herself and moves a few strands of hair from her face. Her red lips twisting into a small grin again.

”But will it be yours?. Willo the moment be Brittany Williams ascension to the top?. Or will it be something your mother takes from you, like she did with her own wife?. See, whoever wins this has to face Crystal and lets be honest here, you somehow shock the world and take this title from me, you’ll hand it over to your mother. Hell you said it, in your eyes she’s one of the best pro wrestlers ever and one of the best bombshells ever.”

Alicia makes a beeping noise and flashes her hands.

”Sorry, bullshit detector went off. You say that I sit on my high horse calling you Crystal-lite or Crystal 2.0 and say that it isn’t a bad thing. Are you stupid?. Legit question, are you stupid?. This business is about scratching and clawing to be the best and to be the best YOU that YOU can be. You’re just trying to be the best Crystal you can be. And that is the saddest thing I have ever heard of Brittany. See while you hold your mother up on this pedestal like some kind of legend, the rest of us see her for what she really is…”

“A failed actress, a failed singer, an average wrestler at best and a horrible human being.”

“She is not someone to be emulated. She’s someone to be made into a warning. You believe your own hype, your own bullshit and this is what happens. And that is what you are in danger of becoming and honestly, part of me wants to stop that. Cause you are still young. You’ve already made a whole load of mistakes, like getting married at a young again, trying to be like her, talk like her, as I said you even married a little blonde girl and tried to beat her for an opportunity just like her. But you want a real idol to look up to Britt?. You want someone with real moments and accomplishments that you can look up to?”

“I’m right here…”

“I can take you under my wing, I can make you a star and I can show you the way without you having to be exactly like me, because, honestly, you could never be like me. Your mother is an easy effigy to copy. Just be loud,obnoxious and talk a lot of trash, only back it up half the time and then when you lose disappear for weeks or months. Wait for people to forget then come right back again with the same bullshit. Hell you already do this, you even disappear after wins. Meanwhile I stay active, I get in that ring and I bust my ass week in and week out. I put in that world and that is why I am a champion and you’re not, that’s why7 at Into the void I will walk in, beat you down and take my title home…”

“Not just because I can.”

“Not just because I want to…”

“Because I HAVE to. I can’t let this title fall into your hands and have the same thing happen with you as what has happened with your mother. This title will be used as a prop, as a tool. It will disappear from television until you are forced to turn up and defend it. The title will become invisible. It will become a joke. And it will lose moments. All because little Brittany Williams, wants to be exactly like dear mommy dearest. Instead of standing up and being her own woman….and as I said Brittany...that is the saddest thing of all.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2019, 04:47:45 PM »
 Off Camera
A Month Ago

Brittany Williams knew what she had to do. It was hard for her to bare the truth about the man she thought was her grandfather to her mother. After all the entire reason she had decided to mess with time travel in the first place was not only to glimpse into her future but it was to connect with her mother in a way that she never thought possible. It all started with trying to mend their broken relationship by traveling to the past to see her mother pregnant with her to other various aspects of life. Yet the best thing she ever did was to go back to the past and save her grandfather form that burning fire. She thought that by bringing her grandfather back Crystal would be happier than she ever had been and for the most part she was until a few bad string of losses in the wrestling world. She had no idea not visiting as often as he should be was a result from hiding the truth from Crystal.

Brittany knew that if Pedro told Crystal the truth she would be heartbroken so this was something that she had to do herself. Brittany found herself back at her mother’s Hollywood Hills home. Everything about the house seemed really quiet especially considering that Halo and her really weren’t around that much. Yet she couldn’t let that stop her from talking to her mother after all who better than her to tell her the truth about everything.

She entered into the large estate and as soon as she walked in she was greeted by that of her stepmother Seleana. The taller blonde looked over at Brittany with a smile on her lips.

“How are you B Brat?! You plan to stay long Ja?!”

Brittany however just shook her head in return as she glared back at her stepmother.

“Not really I didn’t really come here. You know how busy my life is always on tour with SCU traveling throughout various parts of different countries.”

“Ja… Super busy… It always seems like we don’t spend enough time together with one another anymore…”

Brittany shakes her head as she shrugs her shoulders.

“Look when things settle down I promise I will come and visit and we will have a nice family function just like we always do, the real reason I came here is because I have to talk to mom. Is she around?!”

Seleana slowly nods her head in return as she looks right at her stepdaughter.

“Yeah… She is in her room… She really doesn’t leave it that much. She is feeling hurt…”

“Oh…”

Is all the petite girl can say in return as she shrugs her shoulders and sighs again.

“Yeah I figured that…”

“Ja… I tell Estrellita that she shouldn’t care what others say about her. She shouldn’t let Alicia Lukas and Mercedes Vargas talk her down so much. Yet she just allows the little things of everybody get to her and she gets into an emotional bubble. She is better than that and she should know that… She didn’t become a fourteen time World Champion and inducted into four different Hall of Fames by being a nobody. She did it by earning her way. I don’t think I would have even achieved what I did in wrestling if it wasn’t for her teaching me… Yet she just beats herself up…”

Brittany nods her head sighing again.

“Yeah I figured that much… Look that stuff is nothing. People call me a mini version of my mother but you just have to roll with the punches and take them as they come. But I was more concerned with her on an even deeper level than that…”

“Besides that I guess she is fine although I think she is a bit heartbroken considering she might not even be on the Into the Void card. She lives and dies for SCW, and whether she is hated or cheered she always wants to be featured. I guess it’s her way of trying to be accepted but she doesn’t need to do any of that stuff. She knows she is good she just needs to believe in herself…”

Brittany nods her head. What Seleana just told ehr was nothing compared to what Brittany was going to drop on her. She can’t look into her eyes as she had some deep stuff to really tell her mother.

“Anyway I guess I will go talk to her. Don’t worry, I promise I will deal with ehr in the best way I possibly can. I know things have been rough between us Mama Sel but I really do love you. I love all of you even if I can’t show it at times…”

“And I love you too B Brat. Just don’t forget me or your mother okay?!”

Brittany just looks away. She knows she hasn’t been the most perfect of individuals. She hasn’t been home much but one thing she wasn’t going to tolerate was those who would disrespect her family. She would always be there for them no matter how much of an egomaniac she would become she would always be there. She waved at her stepmother as she slowly made her way to her mother’s room. It is there where she was able to see her mother sitting down on the bed playing some video games. Crystal just sighed as she was locked into her game and her mind just didn’t seem to be anywhere else.

“Stupid Mega Man game… I swear they always make a stupid learning curve to remember the stupid patterns in these games…”

Brittany stands at the doorway just smiling as her arms are crossed.

“You sure it’s the game, and it’s not because your skills just aren’t quite there?! I mean you are a tad inferior when it comes to me in the video game department…”

Crystal just glares blankly at Brittany as she pauses the game and shakes her head.

“Inferior?! Where do you think you got your video game skills from?!”

“Considering you didn’t really know anything until playing with Auntie Zelda a few years ago… I got mine from the Williams side straight from my daddy and of course Auntie Jennifer…”

Crystal doesn’t say a word as she just sits there dumbfounded. She is quiet as she looks back at Brittany.

“Fine that is an okay answer I guess but come see me in Friday the 13th the game I definitely would work you over…”

“Right and I am pretty sure Roxi would destroy you in that game as well…”

Crystal laughs in return as she glances back at her daughter.

“You could have brought up any other name besides that one but damn you Brittany…”

The two women just giggle and it’s the first time in a long time that Crystal has been able to laugh and just have genuine fun. Crystal looks back at her daughter as Brittany slowly sits down beside her.”

“So what’s going on Brittany I feel like we really haven’t bonded in a long time…”

“Yah and I actually had a reason for coming today… You see we really need to talk and I have some stuff that I need to tell you. You don’t mind putting your game to the side for a bit do you?!”

“For you Brittany that’s not even a question. What’s going on?!”

Brittany offers a very long drawn out sigh as she glances back at her mother.

“Look mom this is going to hurt but recently I have had a long sit down with Grandpa…”

“Pedro?! You spoke to him...It has been a while since I have seen him. I thought after you did what you do to bring him back that he would have been in my life more but we just seem to grow so distant with one another…”

“Yeah that is exactly how he feels as well but he told me some stuff. There is a reason why he hasn’t been coming around all that much. He was trying his best to bring himself to tell you but he didn’t want to devastate you so I told him I would do it in his place. After all I am your daughter and some things you should hear coming from me…”

Crystal raises her eyes as she glances back at her daughter.

“What are you on about Brittany?! And what is it that you need to tell me?!”

“Look Grandpa loves you so much. As a matter of fact he loves you more than you could ever imagine but he has been distant because he doesn’t know how to bring the truth to you…”

“GET TO THE POINT! THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT EXACTLY?!”

Brittany sighs as she shakes her head.

“”He wanted to tell you the truth that you aren’t his biological daughter… You are in reality his niece but he didn’t know how to bring it up to you considering the hurt you have over your own biological mother and how she left you with your Aunt’s doorsteps and you were basically adopted by her… How would it look for you to have a father who is really your uncle and have both parents who really didn’t want you?!”

Crystal opens her eyes in amazement as she couldn’t believe it. She tried her best to hold herself together but the tears started to flow and they were steadily streaming down her face.

“What do you mean he isn’t my father?!”

“Look back in the day his brother Luis was with someone but he secretly went about and had an affair with someone else. The result of that affair is you but Pedro didn’t want to bring shame to the family so he decided to say it was him. They wouldn’t see the woman again as she was some stupid college kid form the states. Pedro decided to be a good brother and he was looking out. He didn’t know that his brother would go on to do the same things to Mariah and Mariella”

Crystal sighs as she sobs even more.

“That means they are my sisters?!”

Brittany nods her head.

“Yes that means you have two extra siblings now which is good because that’s two more people you can connect with plus on top of that two women who are younger. You were always accustomed to being the youngest but now you have a chance to be the oldest sibling. Things aren’t as bad as they might seem… Pedro is still your father and despite him being your uncle doesn’t change the fact of what he has done for you…”

“You don’t understand though Brittany. That’s the second parent that didn’t want me. How do you think this makes me feel?! It took me way too long to get over the fact that my biological mother didn’t want me and now I have to deal with my father doing the same?!”

“Mom calm down… Before we became close how do you think I felt?! This is something you can work over… It’s not as bad as it may seem…”

Crystal just continues to cry as she looks back at her daughter.

“Just leave me alone and get out! I don’t fucking care anymore”

“Mom…”

“I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!”

Brittany just sighs as she knew her mother was going to be a wreck. She just sighs and walks out as she glances back at her mother. She continues to glance at her as she knew her heart was just about shattered. Crystal is left to cry on her own as Brittany leaves. Brittany begins to cry a bit as we leave on this image…

On Camera
Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions

Of course our scene is that of Rose Productions Movie Studios. The set has been set to that of a classroom of sorts and we can see Brittany Williams pacing around clad in what looks like to be a teacher’s outfit. Sitting down in the seats are paid actresses and Brittany grins as she shakes her head and begins to speak.

“Hello everyone… I know we are getting to what is supposed to be the happiest time of the year. After all Summer is here which means school should be out for the summer! Yet there are some very special individuals who require additional learning certain people who need to sit back and go to the confines of the books because they just didn’t quite grab a hold of everything they needed to during the school year. These students here well they are free to enjoy their summer but for one very special unique individual they will be sitting right here. I hope they comprehend exactly what I am going to tell them because they are about to get schooled which means CLASS IS IN SESSION!”

Brittany grins as she picks up a text book and she slams it as hard as she can against the desk. Her eyes move to that of the camera as she forms a very serious expression on her face.

“Everybody seems to think that Alicia Lukas is the end all be all in SCW. Everybody seems to think that she is a woman to be feared and that she is going to destroy me within the confines of the ring. How it is a forgone conclusion that she is going to walk into this match and simply beat me so she can roll onwards to the next thing but that is where you are mistaken. She is not going to beat me and she just isn’t as tough as she might claim to be. I am going to wreck her shit at Into the Void and I am simply going to wreck shop. I know she is going to feel embarrassed when she loses to an 18 year old. She is going to be the hurdle I jump over to become the youngest World champion in SCW history point fucking blank. She will probably bitch, she will probably cry, but the truth is that’s going to be her reality because it’s going to happen, and it’s as simple as that…”

Brittany smiles evilly as she continues to speak.

“You make no fucking sense. You keep telling the world that I don’t deserve to be here but yet I mowed my way through a tournament. I wrestled through match after match to get to this moment yet how is that undeserving?! It’s not like I stood in front of a camera and demanded this or wanted it handed to me. I FUCKING EARNED IT! I won a tournament that has been carried on in this company’s history and I made an impact. You basically take a tandem of two newer wrestlers to this industry and we were able to gel together to both get this opportunity how doesn’t that make sense?! So for you to shit on that tournament which in reality is what you are really saying in the end is to shit on every single body who won that tournament and the legends it represented while fighting for a cause. Go fuck yourself and you need to come off your high horse… You just say shit and hope it sticks but it’s falling apart right at the seems…”

Brittany shakes her head again as she continues to speak.

“So if it makes no sense for you to face a tournament winner who has busted her ass through the rankings and is actually relevant you feel fighting Roxi Johnson and Amy Marshall would make more sense because they are so much deserving?! You feel that fighting a Vargas would be worth your time and that Seleana was the only one worthy from my family to face but you are sick of my mother and I... “

Brittany looks at the class and shakes her head.

“Class this is the type of shit you don’t say in a fucking promo! I know people might think she is everything but there’s no logic, and clearly no substance. Maybe she should think before she speakers. Not that I have anything against Mama Seleana because I love my family but how is Seleana the most deserving when she couldn’t even beat me?! When I was in the Roulette title hunt I beat her twice. She struggled for a bit before she found her way and has some very key losses and yet she was in the same exact tag match that my mom was in where my mom gained the pin fall and won the right to face you for that title, yet she deserves it more?! That’s fucked up logic… As a matter of fact you know what you remind me of?!”

Brittany thinks about it as she speaks some more.

“You remind me of a UFC Fighter… That guy Henry Cejudo he had his lucky break he won a questionable fight against Mighty Mouse which gained him a title. He went on to win a second belt and after winning it the very first words out of his mouth for who he wanted to fight next was Dominick Cruz and Cody Garabrant… One man who hasn’t been in the cage for God knows how long and another man who is on a three fight losing streak… That doesn’t make you look strong it makes you look like an idiot! What do you get out of fighting Amy Marshall? Sure she is a legend but she hasn’t done anything recently.. Hell she was a one and done champion… Same thing with Vargas you can call her out but she’s been busy messing around the likes of the Roulette title which is ridiculous considering she won every title in this company. She was a former World Champion and she would rather fight rookies and pad her stats like that. Mercedes was also a one and done World Champion just like Anmy Marshall..”

“So you rather but into the hype of facing a Roxi and for what purpose exactly?! To shit on the entire company so a woman who just left another company can come straight here and immediately be handed an opportunity…Or to cut other active women on the roster? That is where I call bullshit. You can promote yourself as this fighting champion, you can claim to be the best of the best with your gifs of what you plan to do but until you actually do it in the ring I am not buying the bullshit. Hell Roxi was in the same tournament that I was in but you know what the difference is between us. I ACTUALLY WON THE TOURNAMENT! That gives me my shot and that makes me the most deserving individual on the entire roster. If somebody wanted a shot more than me they would have won the tournament. Hell you could have stopped me but you didn’t… I beat you which means my place was well earned so now you have to deal with it…”

Brittany seems really disgusted.

“When the real competition comes around Alicia wants to fucking dodge them, but beat up on people who have been ebat up on and she is all about that. Same could be said when she wanted to face Dani Weston again… She beat her to win the title and after losing the title to Seleana she ended up pinning Dani to win the title back again… That’s two straight World title losses, and yet I do remember her wanting to face her AGAIN… That’s shit but let my mom WIN a match that was for a future shot Alicia is sick by her. Like everything else out of her mouth that statement makes no sense. I could appreciate her being annoyed of having to face us over and over again. Yet I never faced Alicia Lukas one on one, and my mom definitely hasn’t faced her one on one in this company. So that entire statement of being annoyed and wanting fresh opponents is clearly invalid. Think about what you say before you even say it… Things would be much easier that way…”

Brittany smiles as she just continues to speak.

“Yet I am nothing in your eyes. It’s always the same old fucking shit with you. You making fun of me because of bloodline, or my sexuality, or because I am my mother’s daughter. It’s always been the same thing but you seem to have forgotten something. For as much as you talk shit about my mother and how much of a disgrace she is, you sure had no problem getting involved in my match in SCU. You had no problem being a distraction that allowed Halo to beat me. You did exactly what my mother did to you when you lost to Seleana and went about throwing that hissy fit. So before you try to talk shit about someone why don’t you look in the mirror. Everything I have ever accomplished here believe it or not I earned, and there is a difference between us. You call out women who are not even in the company or are struggling I bite off more than I can chew and I guess my mom could be considered the same the way she always wanted to fight Mikah. You just want to maintain, I go about cementing a legacy and being the best, and if there’s something wrong with that you can fuck off. At Into The Void everything will finally happen as it should have. You will be yet another hash mark on my wonderful record. You think you can be the second woman to beat me in a singles match? You think you have what it takes to only do what Evie did…”

“I doubt it… Your biggest mistake is fucking with my family. I know I can be a messed up woman but one thing you don’t do is fuck with my family because that’s a clear attack on me. So you better make sure you bring your best because you will go home crying. Maybe you should go back to Japan because you aren’t at the forefront of the division… I soon will be and I will defend that honor like none other. So bring it Alicia, bring everything you got because I won’t be holding back. Night night and sweet dreams courtesy of yours truly the Lil Dream Machine…Class is dismissed! Well not for Alicia she will still have a few things to learn…”

Brittany begins to grin as a loud bell sounds. Brittany continues to seem focused as we fade out on this image.

user posted image

user posted image