Author Topic: Losing Streak Ends  (Read 555 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Losing Streak Ends
« on: December 11, 2020, 08:08:46 PM »
The following may contain Japanese as a main language.

Last time we saw Charlene Kwan, she had just arrived in her homeland of Kyoto, Japan. She was greeted by an old friend who works with her father.

Kyoto, Japan
Off Camera

It’s a quarter past 5 in the morning, as Master Ryu is sitting cross legged on the floor of his two story basement. He is joined by his trusted companions as they wait for their meal. “Are you sure she is ready for this life, Master?” asks Kiko. Yamaguchi Kiko, the second lieutenant of the Crimson Dragons, has been with Master Ryu since he was nineteen years old. “With the right training, she will be a great asset to our cause as we strive to take control over Kyoto,” he says with a hint of optimism. The two men bow their heads as the cook walks into the room carrying a long wooden tray with three bowls of chai soup. The cook bows toward the three gentlemen before returning to the kitchen. Master Ryu bows in a show of respect as the two join him. “I don’t see how this creature can ever be a part of our organisation,” Aiko voices his concern as Master Ryu nods his head.

“I understand your concern my faithful companion but you must understand that soon she will gain control once my life on this earth is over,” responds Ryu with a soft voice while placing his hand on the shoulder of Aiko. As the three men are quietly enjoying their meal, a body begins to stir in the room just down the hall of where they were located. Two hands appear out from under the covers followed by the top of a head. One of the house maids walks into the room carrying a folded garment while placing it on the edge of her foot locker. “Good morning, lady Charlene,” declares the woman who spoke with a British accent. “What time is it?” mutters Charlene as she pokes the rest of her head out from underneath her sheets. “It’s almost 5:40,” responds the maid as she glides across the floor towards the window.

Without much hesitation, Charlene tosses the covers to the side as she swings her legs over and places her feet onto the floor. The maid stands next to her as she holds out a fluffy white robe. “Would Lady Charlene like to bathe before joining her father in the dining hall?” asks the maid. Charlene shakes her head. “No, I took one last night,” she answers politely. The maid bows before heading towards the door. “Very well, I shall leave you to get ready,” she says before stepping over the threshold and pulling the door shut behind her. Charlene waits for a few minutes before scrunching her nose up. “Ano meinu wa gamandekinai (I can’t stand that bitch),” Charlene mumbles under her breath, in Japanese, as she quickly slips her traditional kimono onto her body.

She stands in front of the mirror as a slight knock on her door echoes into the room. “Donata (who is it?)” Charlene asks while standing with her back towards the door.  “Sore wa anata no otōsandesu (It’s your father),” he answers as she moves across the floor. She turns the knob and opens it slightly. “Ohayō otōsan (Good morning father),” she says softly while bowing towards him. “Ohayōgozaimasu, watashi no saiai no musume, dō yatte nemashita ka? (Good morning, my darling daughter, how did you sleep?)” he replies with a question. “Totemo yoku nemuremashita (I slept very well),” she responds while closing up her kimono. “Anata wa watashi no musume ga utsukushiku miemasu (You look beautiful my daughter),” he compliments her while looking at her with a smile on his face.

A few hours had passed as Charlene had changed out of her kimono and put on a pair of athletic shorts with a tee shirt. Her hair was tied up into a sharp ponytail as her hands were holding her cell phone. “Good morning, Charlene,” Kiara says while standing on the wooden railing overlooking the trail. She balances herself on the bottom rail while looking down at Charlene. Charlene takes a quick second to glance up at her before returning her gaze towards her phone as she is trying to pick the perfect playlist for her upcoming run.  “Good morning,” Charlene says while not looking at her. “Why you no look at me,” Kiara asks in broken English while stepping over the railing and taking a quick seat on the top rail. “No offense Kiara but I don’t know you,” Charlene says with a lot of conviction in her words. Kiara tilts her head to the side before sliding down the hill and looking at Charlene face to face. “Watashi wa anata no tomodachidesu (I am your friend),” says Kiara as she looks to join Charlene on her run. Charlene looks at Kiara suspiciously before uttering the question “Anata wa hontōni tomodachidesu ka, soretomo yatowa reta bodīgādodesu ka (Are you truly a friend or just a hired bodyguard?)” Kiara takes a minute to think about her response. “Charlene, I was your friend long before you moved to the United States. We were glued to each other like no one ever saw before. After you left, I was asked to do unspeakable things for your father which I have done with no regrets. When I heard you were coming home, I asked your father if I could be your bodyguard and he agreed. So to answer your question, yes. I am truly your friend and also your bodyguard,” Kiara answers as Charlene just looks at her.

As the two young women are conversing, Master Ryu and his two lieutenants are standing on the second floor balcony just watching. “We have received word that our shipment will be coming into the port around eleven thirty this morning,” Aiko says as he keeps his eyes pointed toward Lady Charlene and Lady Kiara. “Excellent, the first step into us taking control of Kyoto is almost complete,” replies Ryu. “Is she ready?” asks Kiko. “She will be once Kiara has gained her trust. It will only be a matter of time before the Siren is unleashed,” Ryu assures his young associates before turning on his heels. Without any more words, the trio disappear back inside the mansion.

Undisclosed location
On Camera

It’s been several weeks since High Stakes aired on the SCW network. Since that day, Char Kwan has been pacing back and forth in a small room which appears to be dimly lit. Her advocate, Mr. Chalmers appears to be sitting down on a brown leather couch with a legal notepad right in front of him. In his right hand is a blue ballpoint ink pin with a cell phone in the other. He seems to be jotting something down as Char appears to be in a very foul mood.

“Is that how you want to play? The biggest fucking travesty occurred during my match with Johanna and nothing gets done about it. I bet if it happened to Samantha Marlowe or to anyone else something would have gotten done? No, because Char Kwan is still treated like some god damn rookie. I swear if I somehow try to gain any sort of momentum it gets taken away from me. I was dominating that stupid cunt and she knows it. She couldn’t handle anything I threw at her. So instead of fighting with honor like she claimed, she resorted to taking a fucking shortcut like a coward.”

Char takes a moment to catch her breath. She looks over at her advocate as he is just wrapping up his phone call.

“I just got off the phone with Mark Ward. He didn’t say you had a rematch but you will still be in the title picture as long as you can turn this losing streak around which I believe you can do now that you don’t have those losers around you,” he tells her with confidence.

Char looks at him before snarling her lips.

“For two fucking years as Mercedes Vargas likes to tell everyone, I have yet to win a fucking match. That is a streak I didn’t want nor did I ask for it. It just fucking happened because I relied on people to get the job done. My entire career here in Sin City Wrestling has been nothing short of an embarrassment and I can’t stand it. I know my talent and my skills are better than half of these idgets on the fucking roster. Think about it, it took Johanna Krieger cheating to beat me. I know that I can beat anyone on any given Sunday but I feel as if someone doesn’t like me. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it because I’m not attractive? Is it because I don’t kiss every fucking ass that walks past me? I don’t understand why every time I step between those ropes, I always end up on the losing end. Well that stops Sunday. Why? Because I’m going to make Courtney Pierce my own personal bitch,”

Char stops pacing for a little bit as she stands just off to the right.

“Don’t take this personal Courtney. I’m done with being the easy victory for everyone. I don’t come to this company just to lose all the damn time. Besides, you haven’t had the best of luck either since you returned to SCW. I did take the liberty of looking at all you have done for this company. I found nothing that makes you even a threat. Besides the fact you won the BFTP but let’s be honest you were probably carried by Fenris. Think about it, since that accomplishment what have you done since except cry about how you spent two years out of the sport. Boo fucking hoo! I don’t care how long you’ve been out because in all reality you are nothing but a waste of good oxygen.

If you think I’m underestimating you then think again. In order for that to occur, I would have to respect your abilities which I don’t. I used to be all about respecting my opponents and giving them the benefit of the doubt but after what happened at High Stakes that ship sailed.

So you can bring all the energy and everything you got because it’s the only way you are going to have a chance. I’m no longer the push over. Now, I’m the one who will be pushing back. I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t care if you think you need this match to make yourself feel anything. This match to me is my way of sending a message to everyone in the bombshell roulette division. That message is to stay the hell out of my way or you will get put in your place.

Courtney Pierce is just the beginning. My losing streak ends and there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop it.”

Char snarls while narrowing her eyes.

“Climax Control will be the night where Courtney Pierce’s bad luck continues. No more games will be played as I knock her the fuck out. The Japanese Siren has spoken. Sayōnara meinu! (Goodbye bitch!)”