Author Topic: Quality Time.  (Read 2352 times)

Offline Sean Williams

• View Profile
    • Sean Williams
Quality Time.
« on: July 07, 2012, 01:54:11 PM »

I Never knew having a child would be such a blessing, I always knew growing up that I was a fuck up, so me having children definitely scared the shit out of me. I always thought I would end up adopting at an older age and just die alone, well I would have my kids but die a single lonely man.

I really hadn't had the time to spend with Ian, with all the court battles and the back and forth drama with his mother and I, I just never made it a priority. Don't think of me as a bad father because believe it or not I enjoy seeing my son, I feel like he was the only thing I did right throughout my drama filled life.

South Beach

The scene opens up in Miami, down South Beach, Sean is shown holding onto Ian while he stares out into the open water.

\'user

Sean:
[Looks at Ian] You want to go into the water.

Ian stares out into the water also, but shakes his head no, he turns and clutches onto Sean's ear, pulling hard.

Sean: Alright Ian, chill out ... [Laughs] You're so crazy.

Sean smiles as he talks with his son, the two make faces back and forth before Sean is interrupted, he looks up and there stands his Grandma wearing a one piece bathing suit, but the bottom half is covered by some shorts, she turns and slowly lowers her body to the ground.

Marie: Miami is always nice during the summer, the beaches, air, the sights.. [Winks] My Oh My the sights, if only I was 40 years younger.

Sean's face frowns up.

Sean: Yuck!

Marie: I'm not that old enough, I can still look and make little comments, I'm not dead yet Sean.

Sean: You can make whatever comments you choose, but I definitely don't want to hear anything sexual coming out of your mouth about anyone.

Marie: No fun.

Marie reaches for Ian, Sean places Ian in her arms, he lays back in the seat and stretches his legs out.

Marie: Were you going to let the baby sit in his own waste for the remainder of the day, or were you going to get up and change his diaper, because boy this little child stinks.

Sean: It was on my list to do, I was waiting for you to finish flirting with that man in the water to come back so we can both head to the hotel room.

Marie: Why are we staying in a hotel again, please remind me? I thought you had a condo here in Miami.

Sean: I do and it's being renovated, I am having extra rooms added and some other small things fixed, I want it to be ready for when I get full custody of Ian.

Marie: Erica does not want to meet with you today, she called the room earlier asking if I could have a car service drop Ian off, but I'm not comfortable with leaving Ian in some random car and not being there to physically supervise the baby.

Sean: I've done it plenty of times, and she usually has her own personal driver come and pick Ian up, I have this gag order against Erica and then a restraining order against Vincent, so at this time I'm really not suppose to be anywhere near the two of them.

Marie: It should of never got to this point.

Sean: Your right, but what was I suppose to do? Sit back and let them terrorize me and get the best of me, I shouldn't even be in this situation if it wasn't for my foolishness, but you live and you learn and right now I'm learning, I'm happy that I have a beautiful baby boy to carry on my legacy, but at the same time I am upset that Erica was chosen to be the baby's mother, I would of rather  someone more respectful and classy.

I hated the fact that Erica was the mother to my child, it only made things worst on me and my life, I couldn't really be myself, I had to be on point and not make any mistakes, with my life being the way that is is, she could make life for me a living hell, especially since Ian is in my life now.

The thing that made it worst on me is the fact she waited for Vincent to be released from jail to approach me about Ian, I never knew I had a child, I lost all contact with her and everyone around her, but once Vincent was released from jail, now all of sudden the child is mine, and she wants to make all these accusations.

My life is always in the news, whether its online blog sites or random news site, so with the reputation I once had, I definitely needed to prove not only to myself, but to the judge that I was capable of taking care of this baby.

Marie: I wish you would of lived your life differently.

Sean: Meaning?

Marie: I've always accepted you and your lifestyle, but there was always this thought in the back of my head that maybe if you were different then you wouldn't of gone through some of these bad experiences.

Maybe she was right.

Sean: I tried living that straight life, it didn't work.

Marie: I'm sure you did honey, and I have nothing against you or your dick liking, the only issue I have now is the problems we face with this child, that has no idea what's going on in this world or around him, and I really feel as though he shouldn't suffer, so I was thinking - [Pauses]

Sean: What?

Marie: I should help you try and get custody, just until you finish doing what you do to do, dealing with your apartment and then rehab. I think those two things you should focus on before you try building a family, and then once your ready then we can have Ian come and stay with you.

That's exactly why I loved my Grandmother, she knew just what to say and at first I wanted to say No, but it was the only way. During the time I was having problems with my father, my Grandma was there a lot to comfort me and to steer me in the right direction.

She knew how her son was, and til this day she hasn't spoken to him, I've tried to have them rekindle their relationship but neither one was interested, I guess after a long period of not talking then its like whats the point?

It was so much going on in my life at the time, finances weren't the best, trying to fix up my home and have a decent place for myself and my son to live, rebuilding my wrestling career, it was a lot that I needed to do.

Marie: What do you say?

Sean: I have no problem with that, but you know its going to be a full blown war between us, and Erica.

Marie: I may be old, but I can handle my own self and I'm definitely not scared of no little punks, they bring whatever drama they want and I'm sure we'll take care of it.

Sean smiles as he leans over and embraces his Grandmother.

Marie: Its getting hot and I can tell Ian is getting uncomfortable, so let's grab something to eat and head back to the hotel room, I better get him ready so he can go home with Mommy and you have a plane to catch tonight.

Sean: Yes I do, which I almost forgot.

I promise Brooklyn I would be at Climax Control to support her during her match with Misty, I was proud of Brooklyn finally getting a shot at the Bombshell Championship.

It was going to be a tough battle, but in the back of my head I knew this is exactly what Brooklyn wanted and needed, and I know she is going to fight extra hard for this opportunity.

Marie hands Ian back over to Sean while she slowly climbs to her feet, Sean carries Ian in his arms while he follows behind his Grandma, the scene fades to black.
>