Author Topic: Oh, Roxanne...  (Read 2391 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Oh, Roxanne...
« on: June 19, 2012, 01:37:16 PM »
 Sunday June 17th, 2012

What you didn’t see

The security staff comes running down to the ring as fast as they can, fire extinguishers in hand.  After Roxanne’s return and brutal attack on the Bombshell Champion, those in attendance watch on in horror, and curiosity, wondering how Misty can even walk away alive from this attack.  This is the second time in her life that she has been thrown into a burning dumpster, and the first time, her now ex-fiancee was there to save her.  This time?  Misty has nothing but sheer luck on her side as the security staff reaches the burning dumpster.

As the security get there, the lid to the dumpster flies open, and Misty tries to jump out, screaming at them to  help her.

“Get me out of here!  My leg!  My leg is burning dammit!!”

Security holds the fire extinguishers up to the flames, and immediately begins spraying the flames to put them out.  Two other security staff members grab a hold of Misty, and help her out of the dumpster, where she crashes to the floor, grabbing her right leg.  The make signal for the medical team to get out to ringside.

“She…She tried to…kill me!” The words stumble out of Misty’s mouth as she coughs, having inhaled quite a bit of smoke.

“Please sit still, Misty.” One of the security members says, trying to check on her leg. “We’ve got the medics coming out here as fast as they can to check on your leg.”

“I’m FINE!” She screams back at him. “Why don’t you do your fucking job and call the police!  Go find that crazy bitch who attacked me and send her to jail!”

The medical team finally comes rushing from behind the backstage curtain, joining the security staff at Misty’s side.  One of the medics places his bag of supplies next to Misty, as he goes to look at her leg, but she swats his hand away, clearly not wanting any help.

“It’s just a small burn!  Get away from me!”

The medic shakes his head and signals for some help in restraining Misty.

“This does not look like a small burn, Misty!” He scolds her. “I need to check the extent of the burn, so you NEED to sit still!”

“No!” She screams again. “Since none of you are going to do your damn jobs, I’m going to go back there and find Roxanne for myself and I’m gonna strangle the bitch!  Let me go!’

As they try and hold Misty back while she fights even more, the medic grabs a syringe and a bottle from out of his bag.  He fills the syringe with the clear liquid, and Misty only fights further as she sees him bringing the needle closer to her.

“GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!  I’LL HAVE YOU FIRED DAMMIT!”

But her fighting does no good, as the medic plunges the needle into Misty’s good leg, squeezing the liquid into her bloodstream.  About a minute later, Misty’s fighting starts to subside, as the sedative kicks in.  They load Misty on to a gurney which has been brought out to them, and wheel her to the back, as the crowd remains silent, and they prepare for the main event to get started.

A few hours later at a local hospital…

Misty is just starting to come around as the sedative starts to wear off.  She is on a gurney in the emergency room, though she seems unaware of her surroundings.  She looks around, then down to her leg, which is now wrapped up and fully bandaged.  Electra Blaze appears next to her soon after.

“It’s about time you woke up.”  Electra says, pulling her chair up to Misty’s bed. “How you feeling?’

Misty looks around, still a bit groggy, then turns her attention to Electra.

“El..Electra?  What the hell…is going on?”

Electra can’t help but laugh a little upon seeing Misty’s vulnerability.

“You wouldn’t let the medics check you out at the stadium, so they had to sedate you and bring you here.  Do you remember what happened?” Electra asks, glancing towards Misty’s bandaged leg.

Misty raises her hand to her head, trying to remember the events from the night.

“Rox…Roxanne?” She says, slightly confused.  Electra just nods.

“She…she threw me into a dumpster…And then…Then she lit it on fire.  She tried to kill me!”

Misty starts to panick again, but Electra grabs a hold of her arms, trying to calm her down.

“Relax, Misty.  She didn’t succeed, now did she?  The security and medical staff got out there in time.  You’ve only got a second-degree burn on your leg thankfully.”

“Get away from me!” Misty shoves Electra away. “You…this is all YOUR fault!”

Electra seems taken aback at Misty’s sudden outburst. “Me?  How is this MY fault?!”

“Like you don’t remember!  You were the first one to pull a stunt like that back in GXW!  YOU were the first one to throw me into a burning dumpster you crazy bitch!”

Electra shakes her head and laughs. “Dude, that was in the past.  I had nothing to do with it this time, and you know it.  You better relax or the doctors will sedate you again.”

“I’ll relax when you get the hell away from me and out of my life!  I never should have brought you back!  This is all your fault!  GET OUT OF HERE!!”

Just then a nurse and a doctor come rushing into the room to see what all the fuss is about.  They see how agitated Misty is, and look toward Electra, more concerned for their patient than anything.

“What is going on in here?” The doctor asks.

“Her..” Misty points to Electra. “Get her out of here.  I…I don’t want her here.”

“Misty, you can’t be serious?”  Electra says, pleading with Misty.

Misty just looks away, then rolls on to her side.  The doctor and the nurse approach Electra, grabbing for her arms.

“Okay, miss, we’re clearly going to need you to leave.  She obviously doesn’t want you here, and she doesn’t need to be upset any further for tonight.”

Electra yanks her arms away from their grasp, still looking at Misty…well, looking at the back of her head now.

“Misty, when you’re calmed down and you’ve come back to reality, you know where to find me.  This isn’t you, and you know it!”

Electra turns and walks out of the room before the doctor or nurse can attempt to do so themselves.  She storms of down the hall and out of the hospital, leaving Misty completely alone.  The nurse approaches Misty, checking on her.

“Are you okay?  I can get you some more pain medication if you need it?”

Misty shakes her head, then rolls back on to her side to face the nurse.

“No, I’m fine.  What I need, is to get out of this damn hospital.”

“I think the doctor wanted to keep  you overnight, at least for observation.” The nurse replies, but Misty shakes her head vehemently.

“Absolutely not…I’ll be fine.  Just do whatever the hell you need to do.  I’ll sign whatever paperwork, but I’m not staying here overnight, and that’s final.”

The nurse nods and says, “Very well.  I’ll go find the doctor and get the necessary paperwork.  Just sit back and relax for a little bit.”

The nurse then turns and walks out of the room in search of the doctor.  Misty lays back, taking a few deep breaths, as she gets a cold look in her eyes.

“Oh, Roxanne…you’ve made a grave mistake…”

TO BE CONTINUED…
>

Offline Roxanne

• View Profile
    • Roxanne
Oh, Roxanne...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 04:03:29 PM »
 ”You don’t even know if this is going to work!  What if Vixen…?”

Kittie looks worried as she looks around the entryway.  She peeks through the curtains as subtly as she possibly can to get a glance at the match.  Misty picks up her opponent, then tosses her out of the ring! Hoping for a countout, she taunts the fans and also yells at Vixen to stay out! The referee makes it to a five-count, but Vixen rolls into the mat weakly. Misty takes the advantage, picking up her foe, putting her in a headlock, then slamming her face into the mat with another bulldog that turns out successful.  Kittie closes the curtain again, rolling her eyes at the thought.  A faint chuckle can be heard from behind Kittie as she looks over to see Roxanne in a black sweatsuit, leaving only her luminous red hair and face exposed for the time being.  Her hair is tied back into a pony tail and clipped up.  She chuckles for a brief moment and then puts one foot up into the forklift.

Roxanne:  What was that?  Are you insinuating that Vixen stands a chance?  How cute, Kitten…

Roxanne is wearing a half smile on her face as she offers the slightest of winks to Kittie.  She takes one step closer to getting into the forklift when she sees Kittie getting frustrated.  Roxanne rolls her eyes and then sighs very audibly.  Bringing her foot back out of the forklift, she saunters over to Kittie, gently placing one arm around her friend.  Kittie shakes it off and takes a step back, glaring at Roxanne.

Kittie:  Vixen is one of the next brightest stars here in SCW, so yeah, I’m insinuating that she stands a very good fucking chance of winning this match.  You’ve had her on edge for the last two months, ever since she won the damn belt.  She’s a fucking wreck and everybody knows it.

Roxanne lifts Kittie’s face up, holding her gently from behind, but staring directly into her eyes.  She gently licks at her crimson lips as she tries to put a mixture of fear and comfort into Kittie.  Kittie clinches her eyes closed much like a child and shakes her head in protest.  Roxanne strokes her hair gently as she looks back to the forklift.

Roxanne:  People around Sin City Wrestling don’t know what I am capable of.  They do not realize that I am the puppet master.  I am okay with that, because I like teaching people lessons, and putting them in their place.  I enjoy the challenge.  But Kit Kat… You should know me better than that.  I’ve known you for over ten years now.

Kittie nods her head, sighing to breath out her frustrations.  She takes a deep breath and they sit there as Kittie calms down a bit.  Roxanne gently rocks her with a sort of motherly manner.  She even hums a gentle melody before Kittie realizes how screwed up the scenario is and pulls away.

Kittie:  I’m not even going to pretend that I understand how you are even here right now, and how any of this is real.  I want to believe that I’m going bat shit crazy right now.  Just conceding to my own desires, please tell me what throwing Misty into a dumpster will accomplish?

Roxanne looks up at the ceiling as if trying hard to think of a way to put it in layman’s terms for Kittie.  She is also visibly expressing her annoyance with having to explain herself to Kittie.  She stands up straight, cracking her own back in the process.  Her eyes soften up as she takes a step closer to Kittie.

Roxanne:  But darling, you are already bat shit crazy and it is what I love about you.  It is exactly how this all makes sense, but let’s not worry about the how’s and why’s right now.  The important thing is that you go out there and you just be you.  Play off of your Twitter banter from when you snuck up on me in the parking garage earlier tonight.

Kittie:  Hey, yeah how about you answer my FUCKING question before I even consider doing shit for you?

Roxanne, without realizing it, reaches back, and with all of her strength she slaps the taste out of Kittie’s mouth.  The expression on her face has barely changed, but the intensity in her eyes expresses it all.  Kittie holds onto her face and clinches her fists as she grabs onto Roxanne’s throat.

Kittie:  ANSWER ME BITCH!

Roxanne simply reaches up and pinches on a nerve in Kittie’s wrist, causing her to whine, and she gently removes the hand from her throat.  She pats at it, more for posturing than comforting purposes.  She clears her throat and then looks down at Kittie who is still rubbing her wrist.

Roxanne  I am no one’s bitch, and I would kindly appreciate it if you did not refer to me as such.  If you feel the need, I assure you that I will show you who, between the two of us, it the bitch.  However, to answer your question, Misty is trash.  She deserves to be placed in the trash publicly, and you of all people short of the Staggs family should appreciate that concept.  Simple, isn’t it Kitten?

Kittie looks over to Roxanne and nods her head begrudgingly.  She shakes the pain out of her wrist.  Roxanne peeks from behind the curtains as the crowd is heard booing.  She brings her head back in with a very pleased smile.  Kittie looks at her, curiosity piqued.  Roxanne leans in, gently nibbling on Kittie’s earlobe.  She shudders and starts to pull away in a bit of disgust until Roxanne slowly whispers the lingering words.

Roxanne:  Dream Crusher…

Kittie stands there in a bit of shock as she looks out to see Misty jumping up in excitement and the fans booing.  Her concentration is only broken by the sound of the forklift starting up.  Roxanne pulls the black mask over her face and Kittie goes off in search of a microphone as “What You Want” by Evanescence is playing in the stadium.

Just five minutes later:

Roxanne brushes shoulders with the security as they quickly rush down with fire extinguishers.  She has a half sadistic smirk on her face as she meets up with Kittie.  Roxanne seems satisfied and Kittie seems a little bit on edge.  “Deliver Us From Evil” by Bullet For My Valentine is rocking the arena as the crowd is in a bit of a murmured panic.  Kittie looks back when the harsh reality of what has just happened sinks in.  She starts to dash down to the dumpster but Roxanne jerks on her arm, pulling her to the back.  Kittie tries to protest, but to no avail as Roxanne shoves her against the wall.  She smacks her across the face, but less power than the prior one.

Roxanne:  Pull it together, Kitten!

Kittie shakes her head, clearing it for a moment.  She sinks down against the wall, shuddering uncontrollably.  Roxanne leans down and grabs onto Kittie’s shoulders, giving her a couple of good shakes.

Roxanne:  If I had known you were going to get weak on me, I never would have involved you.  I thought you were strong, but clearly I was wrong.

Kittie:  That was attempted murder, Roxanne!  There is nothing weak about fearing jail.  I just won the Bombshell Roulette Championship tonight, I can’t go to jail.  I slammed the lid shut!  I aided you!

Roxanne shakes her head negatively.  Kittie widens her eyes and nods her head to the contrary as she grips onto her newly won championship belt.  Roxanne clears Kittie’s pretty blonde hair out of her face and then lifts up her chin.

Roxanne:  Misty deserved it.  The one person who saved her life from that wretched whore, Electra, got kicked in the unmentionables.  She asked for it, Kittie!  She begged for it the second she had Electra released from psychiatric care.  If anything, I did her a favor by doing it when help was clearing right there.  It was a message, darling…

Kittie:  You have a really fucked up way of giving people messages, I must say…  To me, a message is saying “Hey, Misty.  You’re an ungrateful bitch who thinks way to highly of yourself.”  Not nearly killing her.

Roxanne:  If I wanted her dead, believe me, she would be dead. Just like I proved to Angelica with destroying her knee.  People are not smart, Kittie.  They need to see that their actions have consequences.  Not only was she an example, she was my one and only reason for resurfacing.  She is clearly out there still running her mouth, so I guess the next step is taking her Bombshell Championship away from her.

Kittie gets up and starts to walk away.  Roxanne stays crouched down, only allowing her eyes to follow Kittie.  Kittie turns around and shakes her finger at Roxanne as if scolding her.

Kittie:  Good luck with that.  You’ve got a lot of ring rust, and she has been dominant around here.  Like it or not, it’s the facts.  I made it my mission to put her in her place, but I have other obligations right now.

Roxanne:  Then you won’t mind if I continue to make that bitch’s life hell?  I did it once before with ring rust, and I welcome the challenge to do it again.  She brags about being the longest reigning Women’s Champion of GXW, but she won it back on GXW’s last show before they shut down.  I was the longest reigning, defending my title at least every other week.  I was always the superior female wrestler in any promotion I ever set foot in, and she always ate my table scraps.  This time will be no different.

Kittie:  But what if it is?!

Roxanne:  It WON’T be… Kitten, have faith.  I will take over your mission, and I will do it with the confidence that you don’t have.  She will make threats, and I will just get a good, old fashioned chuckle out of them.  Just like old times…

Kittie shakes her head in disbelief of the entire situation.  She braces herself tightly as she leans against the wall.  Roxanne looks away with a smile on her face after she reads the doubt on Kittie’s face.

Kittie:  She’s got Electra on her side.  It won’t be so easy to get past her, you know.

Roxanne:  And I’ve got karma on my side.  And besides, after tonight’s stunt, I’m not sure how much longer she will be able to count on Electra as an ally…

Roxanne looks back to Kittie with a purely wicked smile on her face.  She extends her arms out toward Kittie who reluctantly accepts it.  She gives Kittie a reassuring hug.  They are interrupted by the security team as they quickly approach.  They shout a warning as the two Bombshells make a mad dash for the nearest escape.  The scene fades.
>