Author Topic: Ready For Miami  (Read 2458 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
Ready For Miami
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:46:12 AM »

Upset? of course I was, who wouldn't be? I could of been known and acknowledged as the first ever SCW Woman's Roulette Champion, an I concerned or shocked by last nights event,
[Shakes Head] Of course not, in this business, you'll never know what the outcome is, sometimes it can lead to being predictable and sometimes it could shock the hell out of you, but there was no surprised there.

But I will say I am proud of how the match turned out, I guess the drugs didn't slow me down huh ladies? It amazes me that so many of these so called ladies of the SCW had this big misconception about me, they judged me.

But I slayed each and every one of those crows, and Kittie would of been put down to, I'm not proud at the outcome of the match, but I will say I rather Kittie win that championship then any of those other ungrateful women.

But I knew it would come down to Kittie and I, we both fought our way to the end and at the end of the day, I may not have won the title, but I do get the respect of knowing that I took out each and every one of those woman.

\'user

MGM Grand
Outside Entrance
After Into The Void

The scene opens up with Brooklyn outside the MGM, after signing a couple autographs and posing with fans, she smiles as she makes her way towards the entrance heading into the lobby, she turns and notices Dana sitting on the couch, near one of the elevators.

Brooklyn: I am ready for Miami.

Dana: Is Sean still meeting us there?

Brooklyn: Sean and a couple other people, but I am ready to get out of Vegas for a week and enjoy some nice weather, and beaches.

Dana: I swear if I didn't know you, or know anything about you then you definitely wouldn't give me vibe of someone who just lost an important match of her career.

Brooklyn smiles.

Brooklyn: It wasn't more about me winning in the first place, I had a point to prove and I proved it, drugged up or not, I showed up in that match, I took some bitches out and I held my ground until the end.

Dana: You know if Kittie wouldn't of hit you with that briefcase, you would be the Roulette Champion right now.

So true, it was funny to me that Kittie would even do something like that to win the match, but I can't be mad at her to much, the girl is a fighter and I know she would do anything in her power to win whatever match she needs to, but that doesn't mean we won't see each other in the ring again.

Brooklyn laughs, she slumps down in the couch, pulling out her iPhone.

Brooklyn: She won the match, congratulations, move on.

Dana: What about Misty?

Brooklyn: She's next on my list, but I have some other things to take care of first before I take her out, as you see Presley and Lucas have some major issues with Sean and I and from my understanding, I think we need to kind of brush them out the way and then I can focus on Misty, if I have Presley in the background fucking my concentration up, then I won't have my full attention to what's really important to me right now.

Dana: Your head is in such a better place.

I mean why wouldn't it be, I just finished having a huge match with a bunch of cocky ass woman, and I feel like I really made it known that I am not a bitch to reckon with, I could be your best friend or your worst enemy and in a business like this, majority of the time the women are not the ones to be trusted.

Bianca so focused on the next dick she is going to ride, I don't think her head was really into the match.

Trish Newborn was dealt with and was forced to keep her mouth closed, so hopefully the next words coming out her mouth will be pointed towards someone else, maybe a good plastic surgeon to help fix her face.

Angelica, I swear I doubt I will ever face her again in my whole career because that crow is way beneath my standard or level, I really had no beef with her until she opened up her mouth and talked wreck less.

All these women had nothing but negative energy and words toward me before this match, so it makes me proud to know that I went in this match, head held up, and with a better attitude, I showed my skills, and it ended up between Kittie and I.

So who sucks now ?
[Brooklyn smiles]

Dana: What are you smiling for? [Reaches down for her Blackberry] Your thinking some crazy stuff in your head right now, aren't you?

Brooklyn turns and looks at Dana.

Brooklyn: Nothing crazy, just excited about where this journey is going to take me. I feel like this time now is a better time for me then before, when I first joined SCW I was the new person, I was the girl who took all the shots, no one comforted me, no one tried to make the initiative to extend a help, some of the girls were intimidated personally by my looks, my whole style in general.

Don't be narcissistic Brooklyn.

Brooklyn: I don't want to hype myself up or sound to cocky, but now, and especially after Into The Void, I feel like I made it known that I am a threat to these women now and whether its Kittie or Misty, whosoever title I need to take, I will do so.

Dana: Make your move then.

Oh, if she only knew.

Brooklyn smiles as she checks up on a couple text messages, the driver comes in with a sign, signaling for the ladies to come, Brooklyn lets out a sigh of relief, sliding her phone into her pocket and following the driver with Dana behind her.

Brooklyn: Miami, here I fucking come.

The scene fades to black.
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.