Author Topic: PARTY HORDE EPISODE ONE  (Read 2385 times)

Offline KojiVerse

• View Profile
    • Aleksei Koji
PARTY HORDE EPISODE ONE
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
 (I will go back to edit this up but my life just got really complicated so this will have to do for this week.)

Welcome to the very first episode of LIVE FROM THE PARTY HORDE! The mostly premier SCW webshow. The studio is not really a studio but what webshow has a studio anyways. What you see is the living area of Aleksei new camper. There are two chairs set up in the middle. It appears that Aleksei might of cleaned up, at least a little bit. Surrounding the chairs are couches and a poker table. Some people are passed out on the couches and in the corner a couple makes out oblivious of what is going on around them. Aleksei sits with his trademark patchwork coat on. He seems a little unsure if the show has started.

Aleksei: Well hello there wrestling world. Good morning or good night depending on when you are watching this. This is the first ever episode of the Party Horde. This baby is for the fans who can’t make it to whatever dusty yard our caravan calls home, it is the next best thing. Heck I even have a guest. He is a rising star in the SCW and he has a match this week. I dig him because he has a sweet motorbike, which we all know is the second coolest way to travel next to a camper. Let me introduce to you LUCAS DARBY!

There is some clapping heard but it sounds like it just might be Danny, Aleksei’s # 1 fan and cousin. Lucas walks up and seems a little unsure at first. He glances at the couple in the corner and then sits down.

Aleksei moves over to the kitchen that seems mostly filled with booze and snacks.

Aleksei: Thanks for coming onto the show. What’s your poison? I have rum and vodka of course, but also beer if you are so inclined.

Lucas: I will take a beer.

Aleksei tosses him a beer and sits down with one in his hand as well. He takes a big swig and pulls out notecards from his jacket.

Aleksei: Okay let’s get this thing going.  So true story, I fought a real giant once in Romania. What was it like to fight your own giant at your debut?

Lucas: It was interesting, to say the least. The hardest part was getting in the ring and looking that guy over, trying to find a weak spot. He was built like a mountain and tall as one, too. I hurt my hand the first time I punched him in the ribs. I laid into him and my right hand hit straight into a thick chest bone. I thought I broke my knuckles for a few seconds, but I had to keep pounding away at him and chipping away. In the end, I came out the winner. I'm not going to say it was the toughest fight of my life and it wasn't the easiest... But trust me, it opened my eyes to what I'll be dealing with in SCW. With the average height being pretty damn high and me not exactly being the perfect example of an fighter here. When push comes to shove though, I'll be the kind of guy that swings away until I can't swing anymore and I swung hard enough to knock the giant out. That's all it took in the end.

Aleksei: Thats all it ever takes, no matter how big they are. you did good. Your a brawler like me so I can respect that (might even drink to that). I am getting pressure to train more...do you train before a fight or do you just go in there ready to fight?

Lucas: A lot of the guys I've met here, tell me prepartion is the key to any win. They say watch video after video and study your opponent. I'm not that kind of guy... I'd rather spend my week drinking at the bar with some buddies, relaxing and talking about business, life, my bike. Then go out there and beat the living hell out of the guy standing across from me. I've always been that way since I was a kid, you know? Someone gives you some issues and it's time to settle it, man to man. I put my hands up and knock the hell out of him until he can't stand anymore. When he finally can't get up, when he finally says "No more" and limps away bleeding, my job is done. I've done what I needed to do to prove my point and gain the respect of anyone that seen me take them out. Letting them know if they step up, they'll most likely end up walking away bleeding and limping like the last guy.

Question three: You have a match coming up. I am not going to ask your thoughts on the match...but this guy your facing he thinks he is a party boy. Who do you think would throw a better party him or me?

Lucas: You, my man. Look at that other guy, Matt. He's this rich, uptight asshole that believes he's the best the world has ever seen. That wouldn't make much for a party. That's a celebration of money, greed and self loving. Three things Matt Barnes is very used to, I'm sure... Where you, you throw a party for the people. You do it for a good time and that, I can respect from anyone. Lifes about good times, good friends and better fights.

Aleksei takes a drink to that. He laughs to himself enjoying this so far.

Aleksei: Your girlfriend is hot. That is not a question...I am just saying.

Lucas laughs a little.

Lucas: Say all you want, look all you want. But if you touch her... We might have a problem. If she doesn't break every bone in your hand first.

Aleksei: Sounds like my kind of girl, but don’t worry. I have plenty of pretty girls around here, I won’t be stealing yours. But alll these new bombshells are hot too. I am enjoying all these tag team matches...do you do tag team matches?

Lucas: Love'em. It takes skill between two men to work together and get the win. It takes being bonded like brothers to believe the other has your back and won't let you get your ass kicked out there. Trusting another person with your career,your life and your overall health, is maybe one of the hardest things you could do in any sport. I haven't found anyone like that in SCW yet, and if I do... You can be sure it would be an unstoppable team.

Question six: I have a match with the tag team champions soon. I have it on good authority....we should team up.

Lucas leans up, placing his elbows on his knees and looks at Koji.

Lucas: Like I said, I haven't found anyone I can trust that much... Yet. You've already supplied me with a cold beer and a chill place to relax, with only the request of a few questions. That alone, will get a conversation started with me anyday, man. Then again, I've known you all of a few minutes. So I'm not going to say no... And I'm not going to say yes. All I'm going to say is, give me another beer and call me to talk this over in private some time. We'll see where it could go.

Aleksei claps his hands and finishes off his first beer.

Aleksei: That is what I am talking about. Your good people Lucas. Let’s say goodbye to this webshow and fucking party. Danny wake up the Horde, nightfall will be coming soon and we have to show Lucas how travelers do things. Call up that girl of yours Lucas, she can come to, but let her know things won’t slow down until we see sunlight again.

Lucas: That sounds like a normal night for me and Presley, my man! I'll show you how to party the only way I've ever known, biker style.

Aleksei seems to like the sound of that as he grabs another beer, waves to the camera and fades it to black.  
user posted image