Author Topic: Jeff Manis Change of Heart?  (Read 2415 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
Jeff Manis Change of Heart?
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:41:02 PM »
 OOC Note:  So this is how this is going to go.   Batee starts saying I had replica belts & Jeff now goes to change history from about a month ago EVEN AFTER seeming to say last week w/ his "you can't touch me" deal that he had no intention of coming to SCW to face me.  Real mature guys as I'm not even pissed that he used my characters without my consent just how pitiful this has become but oh well let's see how this goes.

*Coming into view is SCW's main backstage reporter Ms. Rocky Mountains.  She's wearing a business pants suit, made famous in politics by the former first lady of the United States & current United States Secretary of State Democrat Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, as a video screen is behind her.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:  Hello to all of our fans & to anybody else watching at this time.  I'm here with this news as it appears as if someone from the National Wrestling Alliance has accepted "The HarKore God" Weapon-X's open challenge.  The only oddity is that the acceptance of the challenge supposedly took place back on April 28th at the Premier Supercard entitled "The Big Show" after The HarKore Warriors made their third successful NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship title defense.   Let's take a look at the footage.

*On the video-tron we go back to what was released on NWA television around noon that had been claimed to have been "controversial"

--------------------

[As The Harkore Warriors are about to leave the ring, Weapon-X and Viper bowing to the crowd and giving them their due respect.]

[The opening tangle of guitar chords of “House of the Rising Sun” by The Animals fills the speakers and the PA system.]

[Our two heroes look towards the entrance, not recognizing who the song belongs to.]

[The Crowd and announcers for their part are also at a loss.]

[Until Jeff Manis pops out from behind the curtain, and then the boos, they rained like thunder across the midwest of the United States, Manis soaks it all in. Manis has cut his hair. He has a patch full beard, and his eyes have a twinkle of deep Malice in them. He is wearing wrestling boots, and knee pads. and notably a knee brace.]

[He doesn’t move too far, keeping an able distance from everything, he grabs a nearby Weapon-X sign and tears it in half, spitting at the crowd member holding it.]

[He’s finishing off his ensemble with his wrestling singlet and a sleeveless t-shirt over it.]

[The t-shirt is drawing murmurs.]

[It’s a cartoon drawing of Weapon-X beheaded and laying under the wreckage of a chair.]

[Manis winks at the camera as the boos are too loud for him to even speak.]

[He mouths at the camera. “I’m going to pile the fucking bodies to the sky.”]

[He motions for the music to be cut off.]

Jeff Manis: I’d like...

[BOOOOOO!]

[Manis spits more at the crowd. egging people on. security moves around him.]

[Manis howls into the microphone.]

Jeff Manis: I ain’t leavin’ so shut the [bleep] up.

[More boos, and a few soda containers. Manis for his part takes a swig off of one and blows it out Muta mist style at one of the cameras. The booing subsides  enough for Manis to speak.]

Jeff Manis: Howdy X, how yah doin’ buddy?!

[Manis waves to move booing.]

Jeff Manis: About as well as I thought.  

[Manis waves him off.]

Jeff Manis: Now, as we both know, Jakob Fischhuber, he isn’t interested in the particular type of person you are. Alexander Shaw, he is kind of “meh” on this whole enterprise.  

But Me.

I’m very. very. interested.  

You see. When I came out in WCCW, and I called you on, what I’m going to refer to as the incident, It was for jollies. Let’s face it. You’re not worthy of climbing in the ring with a talent of the caliber of Jakob Fischhuber. Or Matt McClain. Or Jack Kraven. Or Rick Ulfric. Or Kurt Chavez. Or let’s just toss out some names here, Lake Storm, Jonathon Darkstar, Two Adjacent lockers, midgets dressed as yourselves.

You [bleep]wads can laugh. it’s called humor.

[More Booing.Manis’ eyes narrow.]

Jeff Manis: But I’m not just the “handler” of Jaob Fischhuber as your retardedly astute manager put it. and I’m not the pot smoking fool, that while you did try to paint me as. By the way again Kudos on managing to both suck and blow at the time. You pissed me off.

Now. I had a problem. I’m in the NWA as a manager. I had let my tenure as a wrestler pass. I know I know. weep sheep.

But.

[a single finger is held up.]

Jeff Manis: It’s not a problem any longer. I’ve been reinstated. And what’s that mean X? Unlike your desperate insecure homosexual fantasies. I’m coming for you.

[He points as security makes a wall.]

Jeff Manis: and I hope you’re paying good attention boy. I have no quarrel with your female mini-me, and your token minority manager. I just want you X.  

but. There’s a catch.

[He pauses and looks dissapointed.]

Jeff Manis: You’re hiding behind your rankings. You’re soo desperate to get that one last shot at a World Title that people care about, the other umpteen you’ve held, mean nothing.  

[He pauses, and stops looking dejected. His eyes light up and he stares back at the ring.]

Jeff Manis: So what I’m gonna have to do it this. I have a hit list. It’s everyone ahead of you in the rankings. I’m going to tear the [bleep]ing heads off of everyone ahead of you. I’m going to maim them. I am going to break them. and I am going to commit atrocities X.  

And their blood is going to be on your hands. It’s going to be in your name. Lately, you’ve gotten wishy washy Hero man. You can’t decide if you want to break from your false code of Morality. You can’t figure out if your crusade is selfish, or if it is Justice.

The good news is. I’m going to make the decision for you. Every locker room you walk into, you will have to answer for what is about to happen Justice Man. The longer you wait, the longer you hold out on giving me your head. Another peon falls.

You’re gonna wanna take a look at those rankings, real good. If that’s not enough for you.

After they’re gone and done. If you still hide. I will crush your wife. I will crush your manager.  

You’ve ducked and dodged me for a month. You’re playing for your spot. and Now, I’m coming for your head.  

[Manis is frothing at the mouth and breathing animatedly.]

Jeff Manis: But you can stop it. all. at any point you want Hero Man.

You know what it’s going to take.

You can hide, and play the coward.

Or You can have one last chance to be a Hero. Because you can kneel hard and pray. You can look for salvation. against me?

NOTHING SAVES.

[Manis tosses the mic on the ground and marches back through the curtain.]

----------------

*The screen comes back to Ms. Rocky Mountains who's moved on to the next paper on her desk.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:   Now for those in SCW who do not know the "incident" that got Jeff started on his "jollies" that have now turned person is a ADMITTED mistake by Weapon-X when he forgot that in WCCW they wish to make it seem like they are the original promotion that was important back up to the 1980's.  This means arena's that are no longer around are so when Weapon-X & Viper did a promo in front of the real, destroyed arena it created a backstage firestorm in WCCW.  The only person to come out in public to go after him for it though was Jeff Mantis.  

*Ms. holds off for a minute before moving along.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:  This started a back & forth verbal war that Weapon-X claimed was meaningless since he had goals in his life up until Wrestleclassic 2013 that had nothing to do with Jeff Manis, unless he was in-between him & either a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Championship title or with somebody else that they had to defend the NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship titles against.  He had a full plate in ICW, the off & on feud in SCW against Seven Deadly Sins & his intentions in NWA as Jeff was "just a nat that was trying to distract" him from his goals.   That is what Weapon-X has thought.

*Ms. Rocky holds off for a moment before moving along.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:  On the other side Jeff believes that Weapon-X is a egomaniac that pretends to be a hero when he's really just as bad as the admitted bad guys are, possibly even worse.  He hates how X produces his promos, stating that the man talks too much & what he say's is barely able to be understood, along with thinking that he disrespected WCCW in the mistake that he made about the arena in question.   Basically that Weapon-X was so full of sh*t, stupid & undeserving of the belts he had let alone a shot at the NWA's World title that he was going to make it his mission to distract, derail or destroy him at any costs.  No matter if it overshadows his superstar Jakob Fischhuber's fledging career be it behind the scenes or in front of a camera Jeff wanted Weapon-X gone from the NWA.   And while officially the NWA will not state, in public, the reasoning for The HarKore Warrior's being banned WHILE the Parade of Champions NWA Tag Team title defense vs. Jack Kraven & Magnum Randell is STILL being promoted for Parade of Champions the rumors we have gotten is that this is basically a Mr. Batee vs. Weapon-X issue.  Instigators like Jeff Manis may of been whispering in Mr. Batee's ear but for Jeff to say this before the WCCW Recall show last week is odd in itself as well as possibly legally damning.

*The video tron goes to that promo in question that aired on May 12th.

----------------------

Manis:
So this is what it’s gonna take to get noticed Jeremy King? Can’t even put the man of the hour on the main show is it?  

[Manis wags a tired finger.]

Manis:
This is the thanks I get for driving the retard Weapon-X from the Alliance, tail between his skirt, with his dyke wife, and his affirmative action mush brained manager. To never be heard from again. IN WEAPON-X!?

[Manis noticeably winces.]

-------------

*Coming back to Ms. Rocky Mountains she is smiling into the camera.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:  Those words make it seem it was ALL him who "ran off" Weapon-X from the NWA.  And even though, at April 28th's Premier show, Jeff supposedly wanted to fight Weapon-X just last week this was taken from his blog dated on May 14th about the few words Weapon-X stated about now being open to ANY person from the NWA or ICW who wanted to try to humiliate him to come to SCW at our next Pay Per View to do it.

*Again to the video-tron.

--------------------

Lemme lay it down for Weapon-X, King's X. Whatever.  

You can't touch me.

neener neener neener.

Go get yourself a lawyer. I'll piss on you in a court room. and then I'll make a pass at your ugly as fuck wife. And maybe your affirmative action tardo manager won't hire an ambulance chaser, and you'll force me in to the ring.

Really though. You won't do any of that. You're still a spineless piece of shit. It's funny how when I started calling you out on your bullshit. You couldn't do anything but try and keep your distance. Now I'm active, I cut you down at the big show, You put your tail between your legs like a whipped cur, and you run off to the vaunted Las Vegas region?

-------------------

*The video tron fades back.

Ms. Rocky Mountain:  Now Jeff did mention the Big Show but nobody knew what he meant by that until today as to wonder why such a huge thing, that's SOO controversial,  has waited almost a month to come out in public I spoke with Weapon-X earlier today.

*Again to the video-tron Batman as we see Ms. Rocky Mountains with a microphone beside the only ICW Triple Crown Winner "The HarKore God" Weapon-X.

Ms. Rocky Mountains:  Honestly X I'm thankful you gave me this time since it's been said you wanted to stop talking about the NWA for a few days while this "truce" negotiations between NWA Owner/President Mr. Batee was going on with whomever the middle person is & the SCW staff.  Jeff Manis, according to this footage from Premier's Big Show event, is going to destroy any body around you in the NWA rankings as well as destroy any roster that allows you to compete there  until you accept a match.   A sudden change of heart from the seemingly decline he issued on his blog JUST last week.

Weapon-X:  Seeing as how it's been almost a month since Premier's not so "Big" show took place & other then those in the arena NO ONE has seen the event EVEN my wife & I we figured the region was going to go bankrupt or shut down.   Is the tape real well I don't remember it happening, as like usual when Jeff Manis talks I have more important things on my mind or had just gotten done doing like successfully defending the top tag team titles in all of professional wrestling, but he sounds just like Jackson Blaze in ICW claiming I left because I was "afraid" of facing him.    

*X stops for a moment before moving along.

Weapon-X:  And the rankings talk I had ZERO to do with how they were done so if he say's they are useless then he's p*ssing on his boy Batee as I'm sure all he had to do was turn on Jeremy King to go to BACW & he'd suddenly be ranked just below me in the rankings.   Hell The Dynasty just formed & a few days later were being granted a shot at the tag team titles OVER not just the official number 1 contenders The Corporation but Sinful Obsession, EWA from PRA & other great teams that have been fighting for MONTHS trying to earn a shot since my team had won them as I'm sure Jeff could of easily used the "good old boy's" network to make it very easy instead of waste a couple months of the fans time.   Get ranked below me & then challenge me for my spot as when Corporate Raven challenged me I accepted & won the match to keep my spot.   Unlike Rick Ulfric & Magnum Randell I want to earn my spot in the rankings by winning matches so I would of then accepted.   But no once again he wants to overshadow Jakob & others who are currently important in the NWA as even though I know NOTHING about this let's say it did happen just for sh*ts & giggles.

*X smiles towards the camera.

Weapon-X:  SCW has a Supershow in a couple of weeks.  It's name & specific date have not been announced yet but I've been told there are two Climax Control's in-between it.   Now I was hoping for Corporate Raven, The Corporation, Jackson Blaze, Mike Crisis, The Danger Boiz, Jack Kraven, Kai Kennedy, Magnum Randell, Matt McClain, Rick Ulfric, The Logan Boy's or a couple others but if this is all I get I FULLY f*cking accept your challenge Jeff.   A few conditions.   No interference is involved & a extra SCW referee is placed on the outside of the ring to watch it.   Two the match happens at this forthcoming Supershow.   And three it's to take place in a HarKore Rules match.   I can beat the living hell out of you or out chain wrestle you whatever I feel like but no matter what after I win I still won't be happy.   It'll be a small victory in a war against injustice but it'll be a sweet one Jeff as I deliver my End Point to your pointless vendetta against me.   Then I can go back to things that matter.

*X walks away as Ms. Rocky Mountains looks angry as f*ck that he totally just screwed her out of a interview as the scene fades to black.