Author Topic: How It Feels To Be Irrelevant  (Read 2404 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
How It Feels To Be Irrelevant
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:56:55 AM »
 *Coming into focus is a spacious office that has an expensive elm wooden table in the center of it.  Sitting there is The HarKore Warriors manager Cesar Redalgo.

Cesar Redalgo:  Now for the immature responses about race, how they think we talk & other things I'm not going to lower myself to comment on those.  Hell to me Jeff Manis said only one important thing to a lawyer which is that he claims HE was the cause of The HarKore Warrior's suspension not what Mr. Batee is claiming is the reasons.  Other then that I'll let X speak on Jeff but to Kai Kennedy pretending to be a lawyer & paying off a PWI.com reporter to write bullsh*t well I have a few things to say about that.

*Cesar has a folder filled with papers in front of him as he moves one off to the side before speaking again.

Cesar Redalgo:  The National Wrestling Alliance is not a federation in itself but for the comments about contracts I'd like Kai to explain when my clients or I spoke about breach of contract or those type of laws?  We didn't as we understand that a majority of the decisions not concerning NWA championship title belts are left up to the regional federation heads.  We represented ICW for over 7 long months so believe me we remember that fact.  But to say we don't have a leg to stand on OR to have your reporter write that is funny since their are laws about harrassment, defaming the character of a person & those belts do NOT belong to Batee FYI.  The NWA has been around in this form since 1948 they belong to the legends who have held them in the over hundred years it's in total been around.  Batee just currently is able to sh*t on them when he feels like.  

*Cesar holds off a moment before moving along.

Cesar Redalgo:  And to this "replica belts" lie excuse me WHEN did you or any NWA staff come to the Tombstone, Arizona home of The HarKore Warriors to take back the belts?  You never called the police saying we stole them so to now claim, as I know Batee's office said this not Kai but it's important here, as those were the real NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship titles.  How childish Batee are you really going to be to now claim we had replica belts?  Or suspend SCW JUST because you were p*ssed off that the CROWD was chanting "F*ck Batee" over how wrong you were in your dealings with my clients over the last two weeks.  Also William Tocci & the region from this spring but no reason to go back that far in the past other then to say the more you or your office speaks in public the more people should know the truth.  Kennedy wants to claim my clients have the biggest ego's in professional wrestling with people like Jack Kraven, Rick Ulfric, Jeff Manis, Jeremy King, Mr. G, Jackson Blaze & Batee while they do have a decent, deserved ego after almost two decades it's not higher then any of  those names I mentioned & more.  

*Cesar goes down to his paper to make sure he has his place from where he left off.

Cesar Redalgo:  You can not strip somebody of a championship without having valid reasons.  As the legal term is that The HarKore Warriors have been "illegally or wrongfully removed as champions".  So the "at-will" job & what you claim about not having any contracts doesn't matter since they were champions they do have protections under the law.  Not anything as of yet that can put Batee & Mr. G in jail but on the civil side of things there are many ways we can go with this.  Now SCW being lied about & suspended without reason OR for the LONE reason that he's p*ssed that the CROWD chanted "F*ck Batee" is so frivilious that even the most liberal judges in San Fransicso would rule in SCW's favor.  All you had to do was google laws Kai to find some of this out so the fact that you tried to embarrass me & my clients the only place it'll work is on NWA television since our side of the story can't be heard.  Anyone who knows both sides should side with the truth & justice as I want to thank the SCW for not backing down from their suppor of my clients.  Our main goal now is to move forward to put on 5 star matches for the fans of this great promotion, make a bit of money for all of us & for my clients to enjoy what they love to do best wrestle.  Have a good day.

*Cesar fades out of view as in his place comes "The HarKore God" Weapon-X isolated in what appears to be a forest.

Weapon-X:  Jeff Manis if I'm so irrelevant why have you, Kai & Batee himself went apesh*t?  You see the definition of "irrelevant" is "not applicable: not relevant or important" as I feel fairly important still.   You two going out of your way to lie & try to humiliate me.  Batee suspending SCW because I spoke the truth & the crowd reacted because of it.  You see when the fans have been lied too for so long sooner or later they have had enough.  As in reality this is all your fault Batee.  If you were going to screw me at Parade of Champions all you had to do was bite your tongue until then.  Your true feelings finally came out about me as it even ruined your plan when you gave Jack & Magnum a title shot OVER the actual number one contenders the ICW Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Corporation on a team that JUST formed most insiders knew all along one of two things were happening.  

*X stops for a moment to tease the audience.

Weapon-X:  Either they didn't care about winning the titles, since Jack would of never vacated the NWA World title to keep the tag belts, as they were going to just have a four on two attack as we'd get a DQ victory so that I wasn't 100% going into June's ICW shot at the NWA World title.   OR somehow we'd lose & within twenty four hours we'd of been suspended so you can pretend that they won the belts "the right way".  But your fantasy, you know like WCCW still pretending the Sportatorium exists when it was torn down a decade ago, as well as this whole "boycott" thing that never happened was starting to fall apart.  The truth was seeping out & you had to stop the leak before you lost everything.  

*X smiles for a moment before speaking again.

Weapon-X: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

*X knows it's not orginial but he had to go there, it just fit.

Weapon-X:  Kai Kennedy say's he won't come to SCW unless he has too.  Good for him I don't remember anybody challenging him in the first place.  As long as RJ kicks your as* to retain the TV title we won't have to put up with you here.  But for Jeff Manis isn't it funny that when you were verbally stalking me for four months when we had ZERO reason to be feuding that was ok.  But I mention you for five seconds & suddenly I'm trying to USE you to stay important?  Over the last four months you have talked about me almost as much if not a bit more then ALL of your WCCW opponents combined.  Now in a region that has a old man with a oxygen tank as their top champion that may be understandable that you needed some type of mental stimulation so you focused on me.  Would I love to kick your as* sure but go hide in the region that the ONLY person who actually CARES about it is the one who's most often forgotten about in RJ Harris.  It'll collapse as soon as the ratings oriented BACW vs. WCCW war is over.  I'm in a promotion SO STACKED with talent we were the last ones accepted before the doors were shut.  We'll have people worthy of our time here in a week or two.

*X ponders the future rise to the SCW Championship before going back to the task at hand.

Weapon-X:  It is hard though to know since if you listen to what they are saying in comparrission to SCW, some in ICW & elsewhere in the allience that knows the truth, you'd think there were two different Weapon-X's running around.  I'm not going to take a hour explaining how full of sh*t they all are as I'm past most of this.  I feel sorry for Batee as he's making a laughing stock of himself to people in the real world.  And ruining all of the work my team, as well as The Corporation, Sinfull Obsession, & many top teams in PRA in making the NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship titles important again.  To the NWA fans that are blinded by the lies don't worry I don't blame you.  

*X stops for a moment to think.

Weapon-X:  Maybe this Vice President can beat some reason into Batee's head but until then unless someone accepts my challenge for the next SCW Supershow I'll focus on what now matters.  My new home & returning to the fans that knew me up close & personal for my time in SSW & in neighboring Arizona with my RWC the Nevada fans.  Their are a hell of allot of evil doers here so I'll be busy on my way up to Nick Jones or whomever else may have the title in a few months.  I thank you Christian, Mark & the backstage staff in SCW for telling the truth.  It takes allot of balls to support somebody like me in public, espically when money is at risk with the participation of SCW in the NWA brings.  Now that you've done it though I will do here like I did in ICW before Gerard finally f*cked me over too much.  Even if I disagree with you in public I will fall on the sword to protect SCW against all enemies foriegn & domestic.  I defended ICW against Jason Phoenix, The Danger Boiz & at times the NWA.  I will do the same for SCW, as will my wife, as I can't wait to get started as I have some big plans for this coming Climax Control.  Evil doers prepare as no matter how long it takes Justice Will Be Served!

*Weapon-X fades from view keeping his comments shorter then he had first wanted due to cutting out replying to some of the immature & clearly wrong charges being flung at him, his wife & SCW staff in the last few days.